"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Yangon

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by LifeIsABeach

Emperor.

My experiences and lessons learnt at Emperor in my recent 10 day trip.

1. Girl: Guy ratio is like at least 5:1; so do not panic into choosing early; there's plenty of stocks left over when the night closes.

2. The later you choose; the more mamasans and girls will surround you all night long showing their wares.

3. If you are the choosy type and choose before you see the models parading; you will have buyer remorse like me.

4. Most models will still be available when the night's over.

5. You don't have to buy flowers for the models you like; just beckon the waiter to bring the mamasan over.

6. If the model has been taken for the night, which is rarely; just arrange with mamasan for next day.

7. Do NOT tip waiters at all; however nice and helpful they are to you. They are nice and helpful because if you pick a girl they introduced; they get a tip from the mamasan; a waiter told me it's from 10 k to 20 k kyat.

8. Price for girl is 80 k kyat. Do not go over; they will try to negotiate you up with tactics like she's a model; or 80 k for short time only; etc. Move on to next model if mamasan baulks. She will get the message very quickly.

9. You can also get the girl to come over and negotiate direct after her walk routine is over; but language may be an issue. If so, use the waiter.

10. There's no such thing as lady drinks, so don't be carrot.

11. ST is also a new strange concept; so don't introduce it. The default position is always LT; which means they go back at 6 am. I have to kick out my FL at 8 am as l had something to do that morning. Try to adopt these as non-negotiable. Remember the market is in your favour as supply exceeds demand five fold.

12. The girl told me that she split 50:50 with mamasan the fee.

13. There's no such thing as barfine.

14. Entry fee is 8 k kyat which entitles you to one drink.

15. There is a one page laminated menu on the table offering about eight items. Most beers are 2500 kyat or 3000 kyat.

16. If you stay within 1 km of Emperor; just wave all the hangers on and touts and taxi drivers away and start walking. Your girl will follow. Do not allow her to push you into a taxi. Show her whose boss. If she baulks; just put up your arms in a cross sign to tell her the deal is off. Go back into emperor and choose anew.

17. If you choose non models; the place is dark as. Use your iPhone as light. Many punters do. It's still not fail proof; and you will get buyers remorse back at hotel. That's why I prefer the models as the stage is brightly lit and you get what you see.

18. But even if the non models disappoint back in the hotel; they are all still young which is a saving grace.

19. Do not negotiate for 69; DFK; etc. Take it as a given. The P4P industry here is still in its infancy; so there's no all these nonsense rules. In the room just do it. The initial resistance from the girl, if any, is only token.

20. Kindness is not appreciated. Better to keep it as boss / prostitute relationship. You will get better service. I brought one WL to a small meal as I was hungry myself. She started treating the session as BF: GF and telling me her troubles. Back in room she starts getting lazy; and wasn't enthusiastic on BJ. Wtf. Lesson learnt. All WLs from that night onwards- straight to hotel and f f f. That's it.

Anyone to party other than Empire?

I'm an Asian guy in Yangon alone for tonight. MSG me and let's explore together.

Quote Originally Posted by LazySummer  [View Original Post]
    A fantastic report Goons! I am in Yangon for 2 nights from 3rd December. I will hit the Emperor Club by 7 pm on Monday and report back.

Any suggestion as to hotels? I am looking for a mid range hotel. Up to USD 100, neat and clean preferably without carpets. Not far from the action.
    ===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Emperor Club

A fantastic report Goons! I am in Yangon for 2 nights from 3rd December. I will hit the Emperor Club by 7 pm on Monday and report back.

Any suggestion as to hotels? I am looking for a mid range hotel. Up to USD 100, neat and clean preferably without carpets. Not far from the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Goons  [View Original Post]
    I was in Yangon a few months ago, kept putting off the report until now.

Emperor was my first stop, it's dark and loud with lots of girls led around by different mamasans. It's best to come early, 7-8 pm as things start to slow down after about 9 or 9:30 pm.

Walk up to the entrance to the building past the touts and taxi drivers, there is usually a guy dressed in a white button down shirt who'll ask you if you are heading to Emperor, they will then accompany you to whatever floor it was and guide you to a seat after making sure you pay the 8000 kyat with a free drink. It's very dark inside at first but your eyes adjust and you can make out the many bodies of the girls clustered around the club, some talking to guys seated at various tables around the club while others line up close by ready to be called. Along the way I made eye contact with a very pretty Chinese looking girl in a tight red dress but continued to my table.

Girl to guy ratio that first night was about 6:1, maybe 7:1. I was led to my own area and my "waiter" identified himself as no. 31. He asked me where I was from and what drink I would like, then he explained girls were 100,000 kyat per night LT and 80000 Kyat ST. He then kept trying to ask if I wanted to see the girls, but I was still trying to get used to the place and wanted more time to take it in so I asked for a rum and to hold of on looking at the girls for the time being. Nearby I could see a Japanese guy sitting awkwardly with a girl, minimal conversation, lots of nervous smiling. Didn't seem like he liked the girl but didn't know how to get rid of her. Other tables had groups of drunken Japanese and Koreans, a few white faces and some geriatrics dancing to the music as if they were in their 20's.

31 returned three minutes later, forgot what drink I ordered and kept trying to get me to see the girls which I declined again. Less than 5 minutes later, under pretext of offering me peanuts, asked again if I wanted to see the girls, then less than 3 minutes after that asked again. I wanted to see them at this time but made him wait another five minutes just for being annoying. The nervous Japanese guy and his equally nervous girl nearby got up and made their way out together after some talk with the mamasan. The way the tables and seats are arranged, you can easily see what's going on around you so I guess the dude was just a little shy, which I understand. When they bring the girls to your table, it's dark, the mama shines a light so you are all pretty much illuminated and everyone can see.

31 came back from across the room with a mamasan and bunch of girls trailing him, despite there being a cluster of girls much closer by. There was a quick exchange between them, I could hear him telling her where I was from before she got seated. She showed me about 9 girls, all young and pretty, ranging from a strong six to solid nines but I wanted to see the girl I passed when I came in. I asked to see more girls, this time 31 disappeared again to a different corner of the room and came back with a mamasan with around 5 girls. Same conversation with the mamasan I could hear him stating where I told him where I was from right before they sat down. There was a very pretty girl in the bunch, a little short but nice curves so I sat with her and talked. She spoke no English so mama and 31 had to take turns translating. It was quite tedious and the girl seemed to lose interest in the process. He called another group of girls, this time only three or four but the same high quality as the previous two batches. He called them to come nearby but they weren't allowed to sit with me until their mamasan came. I asked the tall, slim one to come sit with me, she was very shy but spoke passable English. I negotiated the terms with the mama and made sure the girl heard and agreed. 31 kept on butting in with all sorts of nonsense, reminding me it was only 2 pops and the girl needed to leave by six or something like that but the mamasan waved him off and agreed to 3 pops until 9 am for 100,000 Kyat. On the way to the lift, 31 kept reminding me to find him next time and kept pestering me for a tip. I a gave him 5 k, which in retrospect was too much.

Despite my hotel being only a 5 min walk away, we were told to take a cab by everyone downstairs because "police nearby" whatever that meant. I did see a police post around the corner but they officers manning it were playing cards and cooking something on a fire with their shirts not even buttoned up. Cab guy asked for 4000 kyat. I negotiated for 2000. We almost got in a fight when we arrived because he claimed not to have the right amount of change.

Back to my hotel, the girl was a nice and pleasant performer, I thought she may have been a starfish but she was just very shy. Great body, with a flat stomach and small but perky tits with small nipples. She was tight. I popped three times like we agreed and she did not protest a fourth attempt but I was way too exhausted so I sent her home around 7 am and slept the rest of the day.

That's basically how it was my first night. I did return the day after and the same waiter found me, forgot my drink and asked again where I was from again. My first night I told him I was from Thailand, this time I said I was from Indonesia, he nodded his head like he remembered. It's obvious this is one way they gauge their customers propensity for spending or perhaps how they price their products / services so I made sure to pick Asian countries not know for their economic wealth or excessive spending on pussy.

A few days later I return. This time another waiter greets me, this one is less pushy and actually gets my drink right. After allowing me my 15 minutes to myself, I ask for some girls. This is around 10:20 pm and the guy tells me there are only a few available because there are a bunch of Taiwanese students in the VIP rooms looking at the girls and because of the late time. I see a bunch of teenage looking Chinese kids criss crossing from one room to another and girls waiting outside these rooms. They are very noisy, running around, some of them are taking girls and swapping them with one another.

The girls I'm offered are not as good as my previous three nights and there are less of them so I decline the first batch. All of a sudden 31 pops up out of nowhere and acts like we are old friends, claims to remember my drink and gets it wrong, forgets again where I'm from before asking if I want him to show me girls. I told him I wouldn't need him since the other guy was already helping me out. 31 tells me, the other guy went home and calls a batch of girls before I can react. He's busy tending to some Koreans at another table and the mamasan doesn't speak English so I leave that night without picking a girl. On my way out 31 finds me and asks for a tip which I decline. Outside, the other waiter was sitting smoking and I asked him why he left, he told me the other guy (31) told him I wanted him to leave which was total nonsense. Between the misbehaving students and idiot waiter, I'm just glad to be out of there.

The following night I came back earlier, around 7:20 pm, it was much more busy. I don't usually like taking a girl out so early for LT but having seen the place after 10 pm the previous night I decided to go for it. I come up the lift with another guy, white dude, a first timer from the conversation I heard with his waiter. We are seated near one another and he is quickly swarmed by groups of girls, I guess the same way I was the first time I went. I firmly decline any girls at first and just sit and sort some stuff out on my phone. After a few minutes I stand up and wander around. I make eye contact with a pretty light skinned girl in shorts and a tight shirt and she smiles back. She's part of a group of girls waiting to talk to another guy but I just grab her arm and ask her if she wants to go for the standard fee and same time. She says yes so I stand in the corner while I wait for her to get her stuff. As we prepare to leave, that weasel 31 finds me again, makes more pretend small talk and asks for a tip. I almost punch him but I fight off the urge and tell him no.

I come back a few more nights after that and had different waiters. Every time 31 came by I just ignored him. The others are not as pushy and get girls from around the room the same way. I don't know how they pick the girls they send you but it doesn't seem random. Maybe they have an arrangement with the mamasans or maybe each waiter has different deals with different mamasans. Many waiters work different customers in an evening, I would not suggest tipping more than 3-5000 kyat, even 5000 k seems excessive as I'm sure they also get a cut from the mamas and they really don't do a whole lot.

I also saw they had those "fashion" shows some nights when the girls did a show in front of the whole bar. I did not see the girls chosen for these shows to be any better than the regular girls, maybe they picked the best one from each group of girls but there are plenty to go around of the regular girls that it's not really worth spending an 130,000 kyat on them. Or maybe some of you will think it is. I'm pretty sure I saw one or two of the "fashion" show girls in the regular lineup on the non fashion show nights.

Overall the quality of the girls in this place was nice, sixes to nines, a couple of tens in my book. Performance wise, two of the six or seven girls I had from Emperor were really into it while the rest needed a bit of encouragement and did not seem as enthusiastic or as skilled. None of them said no and I got three pops from each. None of them left earlier than the agreed time, usually between 6-10 am. I tipped them all 7-10000 kyat which they were happy with. Of the girls I took, I think only one brought her own condoms and none of them brought lube. Not at all like seasoned pros seen in neighboring countries where girls come equipped with their own instruments and implements to ply their trade. Prices for all were the same, 100,000 Kyat for LT 80,0000 Kyat ST.

A few nights at Emperor.

I was in Yangon a few months ago, kept putting off the report until now.

Emperor was my first stop, it's dark and loud with lots of girls led around by different mamasans. It's best to come early, 7-8 pm as things start to slow down after about 9 or 9:30 pm.

Walk up to the entrance to the building past the touts and taxi drivers, there is usually a guy dressed in a white button down shirt who'll ask you if you are heading to Emperor, they will then accompany you to whatever floor it was and guide you to a seat after making sure you pay the 8000 kyat with a free drink. It's very dark inside at first but your eyes adjust and you can make out the many bodies of the girls clustered around the club, some talking to guys seated at various tables around the club while others line up close by ready to be called. Along the way I made eye contact with a very pretty Chinese looking girl in a tight red dress but continued to my table.

Girl to guy ratio that first night was about 6:1, maybe 7:1. I was led to my own area and my "waiter" identified himself as no. 31. He asked me where I was from and what drink I would like, then he explained girls were 100,000 kyat per night LT and 80000 Kyat ST. He then kept trying to ask if I wanted to see the girls, but I was still trying to get used to the place and wanted more time to take it in so I asked for a rum and to hold of on looking at the girls for the time being. Nearby I could see a Japanese guy sitting awkwardly with a girl, minimal conversation, lots of nervous smiling. Didn't seem like he liked the girl but didn't know how to get rid of her. Other tables had groups of drunken Japanese and Koreans, a few white faces and some geriatrics dancing to the music as if they were in their 20's.

31 returned three minutes later, forgot what drink I ordered and kept trying to get me to see the girls which I declined again. Less than 5 minutes later, under pretext of offering me peanuts, asked again if I wanted to see the girls, then less than 3 minutes after that asked again. I wanted to see them at this time but made him wait another five minutes just for being annoying. The nervous Japanese guy and his equally nervous girl nearby got up and made their way out together after some talk with the mamasan. The way the tables and seats are arranged, you can easily see what's going on around you so I guess the dude was just a little shy, which I understand. When they bring the girls to your table, it's dark, the mama shines a light so you are all pretty much illuminated and everyone can see.

31 came back from across the room with a mamasan and bunch of girls trailing him, despite there being a cluster of girls much closer by. There was a quick exchange between them, I could hear him telling her where I was from before she got seated. She showed me about 9 girls, all young and pretty, ranging from a strong six to solid nines but I wanted to see the girl I passed when I came in. I asked to see more girls, this time 31 disappeared again to a different corner of the room and came back with a mamasan with around 5 girls. Same conversation with the mamasan I could hear him stating where I told him where I was from right before they sat down. There was a very pretty girl in the bunch, a little short but nice curves so I sat with her and talked. She spoke no English so mama and 31 had to take turns translating. It was quite tedious and the girl seemed to lose interest in the process. He called another group of girls, this time only three or four but the same high quality as the previous two batches. He called them to come nearby but they weren't allowed to sit with me until their mamasan came. I asked the tall, slim one to come sit with me, she was very shy but spoke passable English. I negotiated the terms with the mama and made sure the girl heard and agreed. 31 kept on butting in with all sorts of nonsense, reminding me it was only 2 pops and the girl needed to leave by six or something like that but the mamasan waved him off and agreed to 3 pops until 9 am for 100,000 Kyat. On the way to the lift, 31 kept reminding me to find him next time and kept pestering me for a tip. I a gave him 5 k, which in retrospect was too much.

Despite my hotel being only a 5 min walk away, we were told to take a cab by everyone downstairs because "police nearby" whatever that meant. I did see a police post around the corner but they officers manning it were playing cards and cooking something on a fire with their shirts not even buttoned up. Cab guy asked for 4000 kyat. I negotiated for 2000. We almost got in a fight when we arrived because he claimed not to have the right amount of change.

Back to my hotel, the girl was a nice and pleasant performer, I thought she may have been a starfish but she was just very shy. Great body, with a flat stomach and small but perky tits with small nipples. She was tight. I popped three times like we agreed and she did not protest a fourth attempt but I was way too exhausted so I sent her home around 7 am and slept the rest of the day.

That's basically how it was my first night. I did return the day after and the same waiter found me, forgot my drink and asked again where I was from again. My first night I told him I was from Thailand, this time I said I was from Indonesia, he nodded his head like he remembered. It's obvious this is one way they gauge their customers propensity for spending or perhaps how they price their products / services so I made sure to pick Asian countries not know for their economic wealth or excessive spending on pussy.

A few days later I return. This time another waiter greets me, this one is less pushy and actually gets my drink right. After allowing me my 15 minutes to myself, I ask for some girls. This is around 10:20 pm and the guy tells me there are only a few available because there are a bunch of Taiwanese students in the VIP rooms looking at the girls and because of the late time. I see a bunch of teenage looking Chinese kids criss crossing from one room to another and girls waiting outside these rooms. They are very noisy, running around, some of them are taking girls and swapping them with one another.

The girls I'm offered are not as good as my previous three nights and there are less of them so I decline the first batch. All of a sudden 31 pops up out of nowhere and acts like we are old friends, claims to remember my drink and gets it wrong, forgets again where I'm from before asking if I want him to show me girls. I told him I wouldn't need him since the other guy was already helping me out. 31 tells me, the other guy went home and calls a batch of girls before I can react. He's busy tending to some Koreans at another table and the mamasan doesn't speak English so I leave that night without picking a girl. On my way out 31 finds me and asks for a tip which I decline. Outside, the other waiter was sitting smoking and I asked him why he left, he told me the other guy (31) told him I wanted him to leave which was total nonsense. Between the misbehaving students and idiot waiter, I'm just glad to be out of there.

The following night I came back earlier, around 7:20 pm, it was much more busy. I don't usually like taking a girl out so early for LT but having seen the place after 10 pm the previous night I decided to go for it. I come up the lift with another guy, white dude, a first timer from the conversation I heard with his waiter. We are seated near one another and he is quickly swarmed by groups of girls, I guess the same way I was the first time I went. I firmly decline any girls at first and just sit and sort some stuff out on my phone. After a few minutes I stand up and wander around. I make eye contact with a pretty light skinned girl in shorts and a tight shirt and she smiles back. She's part of a group of girls waiting to talk to another guy but I just grab her arm and ask her if she wants to go for the standard fee and same time. She says yes so I stand in the corner while I wait for her to get her stuff. As we prepare to leave, that weasel 31 finds me again, makes more pretend small talk and asks for a tip. I almost punch him but I fight off the urge and tell him no.

I come back a few more nights after that and had different waiters. Every time 31 came by I just ignored him. The others are not as pushy and get girls from around the room the same way. I don't know how they pick the girls they send you but it doesn't seem random. Maybe they have an arrangement with the mamasans or maybe each waiter has different deals with different mamasans. Many waiters work different customers in an evening, I would not suggest tipping more than 3-5000 kyat, even 5000 k seems excessive as I'm sure they also get a cut from the mamas and they really don't do a whole lot.

I also saw they had those "fashion" shows some nights when the girls did a show in front of the whole bar. I did not see the girls chosen for these shows to be any better than the regular girls, maybe they picked the best one from each group of girls but there are plenty to go around of the regular girls that it's not really worth spending an 130,000 kyat on them. Or maybe some of you will think it is. I'm pretty sure I saw one or two of the "fashion" show girls in the regular lineup on the non fashion show nights.

Overall the quality of the girls in this place was nice, sixes to nines, a couple of tens in my book. Performance wise, two of the six or seven girls I had from Emperor were really into it while the rest needed a bit of encouragement and did not seem as enthusiastic or as skilled. None of them said no and I got three pops from each. None of them left earlier than the agreed time, usually between 6-10 am. I tipped them all 7-10000 kyat which they were happy with. Of the girls I took, I think only one brought her own condoms and none of them brought lube. Not at all like seasoned pros seen in neighboring countries where girls come equipped with their own instruments and implements to ply their trade. Prices for all were the same, 100,000 Kyat for LT 80,0000 Kyat ST.

Club 5 Price.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryHorn  [View Original Post]
    So a quick update. Sunday was closed when I went. Today I turned up about 11:30 pm. A few guys, about 20 but none of them actively looking for action it seemed. I'd say about 50 girls of better than average quality.

I sat at the bar and spoke to 2 ladies none of which took my interest. Across the room was a very small framed girl, just my type. After getting rid of the older more chatty girl next to me I walked over to the other side and motioned for her to sit with me.

We agreed on 80 k for 2 hrs. The session was awesome.

The problems came when payment was required. She happily watched me count out the kayt and then told me she wanted 80 usd! I stuck to my guns as did she. We agreed on a middle ground of 100 k kayt but I told her I wasn't happy, had her pic on my phone and would be complaining to the hotel. I figured that the hotel should be believing me if it came to a disagreement and she has an interest in not getting blacklisted by the hotel too. She gave me back the 20 k kayt so she walked away with 80 k Kayt. In retrospect, she was quoting outrageous in kayt anyway, 200 k all night she wanted, for only 2 shots.

Anyway, lesson learned and it should have been obvious! Agree on currency or they'll try it on with you.

I've read in this forum they go all night for 100 k kayt. Have I got my price expectations wrong? I think I'm OK but just checking.

Larry.
    Hi Larry.

Are you talking about the price for the girl work in Club 5 in the basement of ParkRoyal hotel?

It was 100 USD per shot and has been told many times on ISG since years ago, for now do you think most girl there could bargain until 100 K for ST?

And for LT the price maybe?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Larryhorn  [View Original Post]
    Just arrived at park Royal today. I'm about to head to the club but not sure of the action on a Sunday night. I'm encouraged by the post saying that the pioneer FLs are there now. Anyone up for a drink the next 3 nights I'm around.
    So a quick update. Sunday was closed when I went. Today I turned up about 11:30 pm. A few guys, about 20 but none of them actively looking for action it seemed. I'd say about 50 girls of better than average quality.

I sat at the bar and spoke to 2 ladies none of which took my interest. Across the room was a very small framed girl, just my type. After getting rid of the older more chatty girl next to me I walked over to the other side and motioned for her to sit with me.

We agreed on 80 k for 2 hrs. The session was awesome.

The problems came when payment was required. She happily watched me count out the kayt and then told me she wanted 80 usd! I stuck to my guns as did she. We agreed on a middle ground of 100 k kayt but I told her I wasn't happy, had her pic on my phone and would be complaining to the hotel. I figured that the hotel should be believing me if it came to a disagreement and she has an interest in not getting blacklisted by the hotel too. She gave me back the 20 k kayt so she walked away with 80 k Kayt. In retrospect, she was quoting outrageous in kayt anyway, 200 k all night she wanted, for only 2 shots.

Anyway, lesson learned and it should have been obvious! Agree on currency or they'll try it on with you.

I've read in this forum they go all night for 100 k kayt. Have I got my price expectations wrong? I think I'm OK but just checking.

Larry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pteocs  [View Original Post]
    Pioneer club had put a banned to Freelancer as of August 2018.

Most of them are now at Parkroyal.
    Just arrived at park Royal today. I'm about to head to the club but not sure of the action on a Sunday night. I'm encouraged by the post saying that the pioneer FLs are there now. Anyone up for a drink the next 3 nights I'm around.

Pioneer Disco.

Pioneer club had put a banned to Freelancer as of August 2018.

Most of them are now at Parkroyal.

Yangon Hotel.

You can try Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake or Park Royal. Both have bars. You can pick freelancers from the Music Club at the Park Royal Hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Larryhorn  [View Original Post]
    I'm a 46 yr old NZ guy, white who's getting a bit lazy in his old age. I'm after recommendations of a hotel with bar attached with lots of freelancers.

3 nights Yangoon. Where to stay?

Hi all,

First post in Yangoon thread but I've contributed a lot to the Jakarta one albeit under a different ID.

I'm a 46 yr old NZ guy, white who's getting a bit lazy in his old age. I'm after recommendations of a hotel with bar attached with lots of freelancers.

During the day I'd also like to get out of the room and join a couple of tours for sight seeing.

What hotels would you recommend that are close to the tourist and easy non complicated whoring scene?

My budget not unlimited but I can afford a nicer hotel if it gives me what I'm after.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinShin  [View Original Post]
    . Apple Bar is in the Diamond Lake Hotel. It is really really far from the central Yangon. So expect to pay 20 to 30 K for round trip taxi. It is a long long way from central Yangon, unless you spend the night at their hotel, the taxi fee, entry fee really add up.
    The Diamond Lake Hotel is a short distance from the airport. To central Yangon, expect to pay the same as you would from the airport. Taxis in Myanmar are possibly the cheapest in Asia, and there is GrabCar. To utilize Apple Bar, staying at the Diamond Lake hotel is the way it makes sense. Bigger issue is with traffic now. For the clubs around Inye Lake, stay at the Melia. For downtown, I stayed most recently at the new Pullman and would recommend that over the Park Royal (unless you specifically want to spend evenings in their music club). In all these places, girl turnout (like customer turnout) depends on day of the week, with most on Saturday.

Apple Bar, the former JJ, field report

Apple Bar is the rebirth of JJ. The management is the same. Recently I used my reward miles to Yangon, have not been here for over a year. Apple Bar is in the Diamond Lake Hotel. It is really really far from the central Yangon. So expect to pay 20 to 30 K for round trip taxi. I made 2 visit to Apple Bar during my stay.

The entrance fee is 15 k. The system is similar to JJ or Emperor. There are two types of ladies, the ones that do the fashion show and the ones that hang around the disco, but all girls are managed by mamasans. The girls and mamasans have really limited English, so they always call some concierge guy to translate, but these concierge are aggressive in demanding tips.

My first visit, after walking around many loops checking myself and also mamasans many rounds bringing girls to show me, I decided on one of the girl mamasan shown to me, her face was pretty, look very nice in her dress, slim, she was a normal girl (non show girl), quote me 100 K. I asked a few normal girls their price, some are firm on 100 k, but some are willing to get a pay cut.

This girl was okay with 90 k, but has to go at 6 am, claimed has to go school. She called her regular taxi to send us back to my hotel, a really long ride. The session was quite okay, very gentle, tits were a little too soft for my liking, but very accommodating, condom-up-to-me kind of attitude, but I learned my lessons before, used my reliable super thin, morning before she left, even asked me if I want one more time, very nice girl.

My second visit, I decided to take a room at that hotel, it is 50 USD a night, got a high floor nice view, the wifi is somewhat weak, but works, include breakfast. You get free entry if you show your room key. Second trip there were very few customers, so basically you can choose and pick slowly, there were several that are look alright for me, and one show girl with really nice shape and cute face. The male concierge explained to me how to take away the fashion show girl. It is similar to a bar fine, you have to buy a flower garland for 30 k for her, then she is reserved.

The concierge guy told me the fee is 100 k until morning, buy told me to confirm with her again. So I paid the 30 k garland for her. After the show, she came and I checked her more closely, nice face, late teen, price 100 k firm, will not accept less, can stay until 6 am, again claimed she needs to go school morning.

This one is not as accommodating as last one. I guess quite popular girl, using very expensive phone, but still quite friendly, let me do almost anything except deep kissing and licking her back door. Very nice firm tits, very slender tight body, so I don't demand too much from her. During the night, I had trouble sleeping, she let me do another round, but after that, she asked me if she can go home early because she had to prepare something for school, I knew it is excuse, I let her go, it was 3 30 am, these girls seem to have regular taxi drivers they call for sending.

Apple Bar is an alternative if you get bored of Emperor, the girls quality I would say pretty much the same, number wise, I think Emperor has a little more. It is a long long way from central Yangon, unless you spend the night at their hotel, the taxi fee, entry fee really add up. The standard price is 100 K, show girl garland 30 k extra, price still can be negotiated.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    Yes, get off plane fast, thru immigration and you will be checked into the DiamondLH, changed and in the disco bar before 11:00. Party will be jamming to 1:00 am If you have only 2 nights, don't bother going south of Inle Lake. There's other clubs in the north of town, the drivers at Diamond Lake can take you to them.
    OK got it thanks. Any other clubs similar to emperor North of the late? Last time I was in Yangon was 2013, I definitely preferred emperor and JJ to the more posh places. Apple is like JJ I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenhorn  [View Original Post]
    How does Apple Entertainment compare with Emperor? I am landing quite late (10 PM) but would like to get some action. Staying on 1.5 days, so want to make use of the the 2 nights I am there. Logistically, it seems a good idea to stay at the Diamond Lake Hotel as I fear to get in too late downtown to go to Emperor. Any advice?
    Yes, get off plane fast, thru immigration and you will be checked into the DiamondLH, changed and in the disco bar before 11:00. Party will be jamming to 1:00 am If you have only 2 nights, don't bother going south of Inle Lake. There's other clubs in the north of town, the drivers at Diamond Lake can take you to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy21  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

First time in Yangon. Will try to be detailed since there are not a lot of posters on this forum. Thanks to all for the information posted on the board even though there is not as many post as some other countries. I apologize in advance as I'm sure many will accuse me of price inflation but I found the emperor prices to be quite higher than what was listed by previous users. I attempted to bargain but maybe due to the kyat rapidly losing value over the past couple months the prices have gone up.
    Really nice to get such a detailed report. And timely. Looking forward to your next report! Thanks.

SS.

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations