La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
The Velvet Rooms
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1004 of 2843 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1014 1054 1104 1504 2004 ... LastLast
Results 15,046 to 15,060 of 42635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamsin  [View Original Post]
    I believe you may have misconstrued my point about giving other Indian punters some confidence if they up their game. What I was basically stating was that Indian guys (and actually any punter of any ethnic background) can pull 8's, 9's, & 10's if they've got some game. If you've got no game, no matter your ethnic background, you've got a very slim chance of constantly pulling top girls for whatever p4 p requirements you may have. Game has been mentioned a number of times on the Thailand Forum, and in essence is actually a single word that covers a vast array of factors and fundamentals that once a punter has a grasp off, will make his success at pulling top girls a lot easier. Now I don't claim to have the ultimate game, very far from that actually, but I do get by with the knowledge that I have. And for me to not come across as a 'typical' Indian has a lot to do with my game. In my reports I dropped some major hints about my attire, cologne, tipping or what I said and did, intentionally, so guys who might be having some difficulty, could pick up on it and perhaps try similar approaches.

On a Side note. Neil Strauss's book The Game, is an interesting read for guys who are finding difficulty in understanding the laws of attraction. And years ago I use to watch a very cool TV series called 'The Pick Up Artist' by Mystery and his mates, that showcase their ability to persuade and seduce really hot girls just about anywhere. Worth checking out.
    Talking about game, does anybody know what happened to MonkeyPaw? He hasn't posted anything for a couple of months now. Or are you the 'reincarnation' of MonkeyPaw Siamsin?

Quote Originally Posted by RedMau5  [View Original Post]
    The original poster did not mention gogo bars. He was not simply getting a "no" as a rejection, but their backs turned when he approached or talked to them and all communication stopped when he sent a photo on Thai Friendly. This has to do more than just being Indian. Race shouldn't be an excuse unless you have wiped out all other excuses, including looks, mannerisms, and hygiene. If he had girls acting rudely with backs turned on him, I can imagine it's worse at gogo bars where there is even more of a hustle. Also mama sans cannot force any girl to go with any guy. They only know who is willing to go with what type of customer. So asking mamasan or buying her a drink, is unlikely to get the top notch girl. I am sure the top notch girl has the most freedom to choose whoever she wants. That's why I recommend him lowering his standard of choice. You can only get rejected rudely so much, and it will affect newbies mentally.
    Mama san can't force but their suggestion is often enough. I am from same region. Already have 2 pics on TF profile.

Have met 2 TF girls in BK in last 2 days. Have some lined up for Pattaya.

I wouldn't say lower the standards, stream line his process.

Money, money, money

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Oh, Siamsin, I absolutely agree with you about those things; confidence, game and so on. What I had cobbled together in my "Hey, go for the "9s" or the hottest girls in the bar" quote above was referencing 2-3 other posters' responses to the OP, not yours.
    Haven't been to Pattaya yet. Will be there in 2 days. Walked to twister and spanky. I'm twistee I was eyeing a Chinese thai mix girl on their tub. Best features, tall and really pretty. Told the server that I like her and 10 min later she was sitring with me. Bought her a drink. Rubbed some ass and asked if I can bar fine her. Was told 1000 BF and 3000/5000 for her.

At spankys, went in sat there, was eyeing a girl who was looking other side of stage, calles the mamasan and asked her if I can buu her a ld. Mamasan points her lasee pointer to a serving lady, signal her to bring Minh to me and after couple of drinks my hands were exploring all the parts where sun doesn't shine everyday. BF 700 and st 3000 requested.

I would urge everyone, don't underestimate yourself. You have the most imp things these girls want, money. That is there purpose of being there.

8,9,10 scale girl, as long as they know that you can afford them, they will be very willing to go with you.

I am from same region, never had a problem. There is a lady in Perth who advertises no African or Indians. Once offered her $100 more and she accepted the booking. Since that day I believe that your game has nothing to do with you getting girl, game can get you better or cheaper service at times, but most girls will prefer more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvenvacht  [View Original Post]
    Ladyboy alert?
    I wasnt talking that tall. Anything over 5' flat beats the Philippines average. 😎.

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    As a Philippines regular, I was very pleasantly surprised to see many tall slim girls available, something I don't see a lot of there.
    Ladyboy alert?

Quote Originally Posted by ArisCasa  [View Original Post]
    And the 1000's of sob stories in Phil, Thai, Viet and Indo boards how they were cheated of 100 Baht or equivalent (that's USd $ 3, I guess. Cost of a starbucks medium size) by tuk tuk guys, lady drinks, doorment an NEP, the street food vendor and what not. Oh and that SIM card top up stories of not getting 100 Baht talk time. How much did one spend from home to SEA airport and back home, compared to their 1/2/4 week romp in town. Just compare.
    That makes me nuts. The worst are the ones that whinge over 10 baht. Or crying that they have to buy a drink at a gogo. Waaaaaaaah.

On both points, and you appear to be agreeing with me on the ethnicity one, simply suggesting, "Hey, go for the "9s" or the hottest girls in the bar, don't make the mistake I see being made all the time, the only problem is in your mind, I see successes happening all around", is totally unrealistic based on what is easily observable to you and me, imo.
    I believe you may have misconstrued my point about giving other Indian punters some confidence if they up their game. What I was basically stating was that Indian guys (and actually any punter of any ethnic background) can pull 8's, 9's, & 10's if they've got some game. If you've got no game, no matter your ethnic background, you've got a very slim chance of constantly pulling top girls for whatever p4 p requirements you may have. Game has been mentioned a number of times on the Thailand Forum, and in essence is actually a single word that covers a vast array of factors and fundamentals that once a punter has a grasp off, will make his success at pulling top girls a lot easier. Now I don't claim to have the ultimate game, very far from that actually, but I do get by with the knowledge that I have. And for me to not come across as a 'typical' Indian has a lot to do with my game. In my reports I dropped some major hints about my attire, cologne, tipping or what I said and did, intentionally, so guys who might be having some difficulty, could pick up on it and perhaps try similar approaches.
    Oh, Siamsin, I absolutely agree with you about those things; confidence, game and so on. What I had cobbled together in my "Hey, go for the "9s" or the hottest girls in the bar" quote above was referencing 2-3 other posters' responses to the OP, not yours.

Indeed, I didn't notice much aside from the 2 occasions in Pattaya. And you are correct that I may pass for another ethnic group in a foreign country. Happened to me in London when I spent a few months there and I was mistaken for Italian, Spanish and Turkish LOL. In hindsight I should've grown a beard back then and would've possibly passed for a wealthy Arab tycoon that the Brits have grown accustomed too (with their major stakes in Premiere league teams. Hull, Everton, Man City) in recent years, and I would've been a pussy magnet.

I am Brazilian of Middle Eastern origin, I also speak Hebrew and Levantine Arabic as first languages. I look like a Jew or Arab and never had trouble picking up girls. We Brazilians are good at games. I recently travelled to China and met a young Japanese tourist. I fucked her without paying a penny. Thailand is my next destination and plan on going there in June (Pattaya). There are stereotypes everywhere but we don't care. There are stereotypes about European and American men being dumped by Thai girls. We all don't care about stereotypes, we are all different. It's not a competition. We don't care who pick the hottest hooker as long as you pay there is no game. No money no honey thailand. I have a brazilian friend that looks like an indian, he was successfull in picking girls in Pattaya. He is as dark as people from Sri Lanka.

I am just scared not to find a hot Thai woman because I watched many videos about pattaya on Youtube, I rarely saw hot Thai girls in Pattaya, the hottest Thai girls I saw were with Japanese and Korean clients. I prefer Vietnamese girls over Thai girls physically. But Vietnam is not as open as Thailand for sex.

You didn't notice much of what I had not noticed either, right? And I imagine you might be paying more attention to that kind of thing than I am generally. Of course, one factor I can't assess in your particular case with regard to your success in being seen walking around with "9+" Thai P4P girls or any of the girls in your photos is, if I saw you in person, would I even take you to be an Indian walking past me with your girl?
    Indeed, I didn't notice much aside from the 2 occasions in Pattaya. And you are correct that I may pass for another ethnic group in a foreign country. Happened to me in London when I spent a few months there and I was mistaken for Italian, Spanish and Turkish LOL. In hindsight I should've grown a beard back then and would've possibly passed for a wealthy Arab tycoon that the Brits have grown accustomed too (with their major stakes in Premiere league teams. Hull, Everton, Man City) in recent years, and I would've been a pussy magnet.

I have seen your photos with your face blurred out and blocked so it is not something I can judge merely from the portions of your body I have seen in the shots. Your skin appears to be rather light. You have mentioned several times that there is some element of "spin" on your Indian ethnicity that suggests many people might not think you are Indian. Or maybe I misunderstood that? Naturally, such a factor would not apply to the point I made. If most Thai girls would not automatically and immediately take you to be an Indian man on meeting you then your experience and my observation of it would be radically different and largely irrelevant to the point I made.
    Like I mentioned in my Day 9 report, it was good to be back in BKK as I had felt stereotyped in Pattaya. It seemed as if I couldn't pull off the mysterious ethnic charade with the Pattaya girls as I was easily identified and asked if I was from India on many occasions. I recall walking passed some Thai freelancers on Pattaya sai 2 road and 1 of the girls actually said "Namaste Bhai" (Namaste is a Hindu greeting and Bhai means brother) to me LOL. I was like holy fuck, my India homies have got these girls in check haha. Now with the 2 points I've just made, I guess it's fair to say that I don't come across as a 'typical' Indian at times, which will help motivate my final point and address yours.

On both points, and you appear to be agreeing with me on the ethnicity one, simply suggesting, "Hey, go for the "9s" or the hottest girls in the bar, don't make the mistake I see being made all the time, the only problem is in your mind, I see successes happening all around", is totally unrealistic based on what is easily observable to you and me, imo.

On a Side note. Neil Strauss's book The Game, is an interesting read for guys who are finding difficulty in understanding the laws of attraction. And years ago I use to watch a very cool TV series called 'The Pick Up Artist' by Mystery and his mates, that showcase their ability to persuade and seduce really hot girls just about anywhere. Worth checking out.

Day 1: Check Check Ladee

I arrived at Don Muang on a red eye flight at 05:30. As I'd never been to the airport before, its 20 years since my last visit to Pattaya and I was arriving so early, I just pre booked a car online with Tom's Taxi. 1400 be door to door inc tolls etc. Not cheap but super easy for a newbie or cautious traveler. He was on time, had a newish car and drove straight to the hotel with no deviations. The taxis must have had issues with collecting the wrong white guys in the past because he made me hold my name plaque for a photo before we set off.

A uneventful 2 hour drive to Pattaya and I arrived at the Scenery Hotel at 0800. My intention was just to dump my bags and get bfast before their checkin time but I was still dog tired after the flights, so paid 500 be for a 1/2 day early checkin. I've got a spacious room, a small balcony and plenty of air con and hot water (the later is a serious trigger point for me with hotel rooms). The only minor negatives I can find are no hot water at the bathroom faucet so cold water shaves and no lace inner curtain so the room is either blacked out with the curtains closed or there is no privacy with the curtains open: there is no option to have natural lighting and privacy at the same time. As I said, pretty minor negatives.

Thanks to Mr. E for recommending the hotel. I had mentioned that I like to be within walking distance to everywhere rather than rely on baht busses or taxis and the Scenery is certainly well placed, on Soi 11 and 2nd Road, mid way between WS and Soi 6 and just around the corner from LK Metro. It has many restaurants, laundries etc nearby. Breakfast close to WS and afternoon drinks on Soi 6 were all comfortable walks though at 4 am, with a girl in tow, I'd probably take the baht bus.

The day was spent walking around and getting my bearings after a 20 year absence. Beach road hadn't changed except for a God awful smell from the drainage. LK Metro provided a good place to get out of the mid day heat, fill the bar fridge and grab a massage. Soi 6 was just starting to come alive in the afternoon. Bar Fines were quoted as 300 be for a ST on site to 700 for a off site LT. Tips were 1500. Lots of girls of all body types were available and I would have had no problem finding someone to my liking if I wanted at the time. As a Philippines regular, I was very pleasantly surprised to see many tall slim girls available, something I don't see a lot of there. The only downside of walking everywhere was that the heat and humidity meant that every time I got back to the hotel I was in need of yet another shower.

My intention was to do a loop through LK Metro at night but by that time I was pretty tired from the flights and walking so just called it quits. I'm in town for a while so I felt no need to fill every minute of every day.

My apologies for a longwinded report with essentially no action. All in all it was a good day for me, getting familiar with the various areas again and getting a feel for where I'd like to return to over the next few days. If anyone is in town and would like a wingman / drinking buddy, feel free to PM me.

Enjoy. G.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    Funny. I did not know Mr E was Indian. Nor most of the other dudes here who keep whinging about the escalating price of pussy in Thailand. 5555.
    And the 1000's of sob stories in Phil, Thai, Viet and Indo boards how they were cheated of 100 Baht or equivalent (that's USd $ 3, I guess. Cost of a starbucks medium size) by tuk tuk guys, lady drinks, doorment an NEP, the street food vendor and what not. Oh and that SIM card top up stories of not getting 100 Baht talk time. How much did one spend from home to SEA airport and back home, compared to their 1/2/4 week romp in town. Just compare.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree to this in general as don't have typical gogo experience but having experience of general Asian establishment, most of the time it is easier to ask mamamsan. In Perth had an experience with a pretty pino girl who had a reputation of hit and miss, spoke to mamasan and the service I got was nothing short of amazing. These girls can't refuse their mamasan, so once she gets involved service improves dramatically.
    The original poster did not mention gogo bars. He was not simply getting a "no" as a rejection, but their backs turned when he approached or talked to them and all communication stopped when he sent a photo on Thai Friendly. This has to do more than just being Indian. Race shouldn't be an excuse unless you have wiped out all other excuses, including looks, mannerisms, and hygiene. If he had girls acting rudely with backs turned on him, I can imagine it's worse at gogo bars where there is even more of a hustle. Also mama sans cannot force any girl to go with any guy. They only know who is willing to go with what type of customer. So asking mamasan or buying her a drink, is unlikely to get the top notch girl. I am sure the top notch girl has the most freedom to choose whoever she wants. That's why I recommend him lowering his standard of choice. You can only get rejected rudely so much, and it will affect newbies mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodilexp  [View Original Post]
    One thing with Indians is that they have a reputation for haggling, so the girls quote a high price upfront with the expectation that they'll have to go down. If they started off with a low price (even really low like 700 baht), most Indians would still try to haggle her down.
    Funny. I did not know Mr E was Indian. Nor most of the other dudes here who keep whinging about the escalating price of pussy in Thailand. 5555.

There is no doubt that Thais profile especially the door guys. Didn't look back but I believe the conversation started with the ops stating he is Indian but from the USA?

If you are dressing like the Indians that have given other Indians a bad name changing your dress code would help for one that is my opinion. You be surprised if you even wore a Yankee baseball cap that would help. I'm Asian many times I get spoken to before I even open my mouth in English by a Thai, out of curiosity I ask them how come they spoke to me in English many have said it is because of the way I'm dressed of course many speak to me especially on Walking Street Japanese, Korean, and now Chinese we all look alike right. How you dress does make a difference even here in Pattaya.

Just because your an Indian you don't necessarily have to go to the Indian clubs end of Walking Street use to be Russian but now seem to be all Indians, Clubs like Razza? I went in when it was opened gave me a good eye opener as to why I won't be eager to make a trip to India.

If you got to get laid, use hitting the Soi Buakhao area, particularly down Soi Honey, it seems at time every Indian visiting is at Honey Massage a Soapy or P. P Massage further down Soi Buakhao make a right at Soi 15 a bit past TreeTown, there is a T. T. Yellow exchange booth at the corner if you are hungry right behind the exchange booth is a small hole in the wall own by Thais place to eat called Surprise! You can get a nice dinner Babyback ribs fries for 199 Baht or half chicken half ribs. P. P. Massage is half way down the Soi heading towards 3rd. Road.

There are tons of massage places that would gladly service Indians general price 1200 for full service that includes the massage price. Just be warned make sure it isn't a ladyboy unless that is your thing.

Many of the GoGo's LK metro allow Indian from my experience, Touch, Paradise, Dollshouse, Kinks, SugarSugar, Oasis they seem to take anyone? Try 13/1 there are one or two day time GoGo quality low but they will rock your world.

As noted, Soi six is always a sure thing for Indian, I've never heard of any of the night wish group places refusing Indian, also try Gentlemen clubs.

If you decided to take them back to your hotel and don't have transportation using a Songthaw please don't hag over the price that is a sure way of having your session end badly? that is a Indian joke sorry!

Good luck.

Sure looks that way to me, too. I will often mention my age and race on this board (65 year old Caucasian) when I relate an experience because in SEA and particularly Thailand, those are often pertinent factors. But, just as some Indian men might not automatically and immediately appear to be Indian to the girls compared to what they have generally encountered, some of us Caucasian geezers don't exactly fit the profile, either. The description I have mentioned in the past but rarely do anymore is that my weight is proportionate to my height (79 kg, 178 cm tall), 32"/81 cm waist, still have most of my hair, have never been guessed by either men or women to be older than about 50. So I recognize that what I experience out there in the bars or online might be very different from what the men of my same age and ethnic origin, the majority of whom I see passing through the red light districts fitting your description of us above, experience. And, BTW, the results are not necessarily better for me than for them. Not by a long shot.

ArisCasa, a certain board member has repeatedly stated he knows many Indian men who regularly barfine and step out for ST/LT sessions with damned hot Thai girls, that one can hardly approach popular Pattaya Walking Street go-go bars without bumping into several Indian men emerging from them hand-in-hand with the top girls from those bars, practically all of them easily being 8's, 9's and 10's.

So it is bewildering why three of us in fairly rapid succession have now agreed that we either did not see "Much" of it in Pattaya, rarely see it or cannot recall seeing it even once. Maybe we three should get our vision checked ASAP.
    FWIW I'm Indian 50+ and always solo except when I have one or more local damsels with me of course. Never had a problem picking up 8/9+ chicks from clubs or go-go bars or Thermae or whatever so much so that a few times young guys have tried to hit on them in discos but failed to pry them, guess no money no honey. In shopping malls people stare when I'm with of these young beauties which actually makes me uncomfortable sometimes but what the heck only bond lives twice we all live once. I even had one Thai guy complete stranger walk up to me and tell me that I'm a lucky man thinking one of them was my wife or something. Anyways not sure how long this will last but I plan to be in LOS in May hopefully. Cheers & monger safely.

Posting Limitations