Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 973 1013 1063 1463 1963 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 42186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    It has been a couple of decades since I've been to Angeles City and it certainly did qualify as a shithole back then. But I have to disagree with you about Pattaya generally being a shithole. And that is compared to Bangkok as well. Whenever I enter the city I am struck by how relatively pleasant and well maintained it is even in the parts of town away from the beach and resort hotels.

Living in Bangkok, it is always a pleasure to round the bend onto Beach Road during the day and drive or walk past the quite nice hotels, restaurant options, the ocean views and so on. And same for nearby Jomtein Beach. It is a very nice break from the Bangkok scene. I know lots of expats in Bangkok who, same as me, go to Pattaya primarily for that reason and not to get laid
    Everyone is welcome to their preference and (dis) likes so it serves no purpose for me to debate what different people find attractive or enjoyable. However, for me, the constant stench in the streets and deficiency of basic services (eg drainage and rubbish collection) certainly deserved the description. Of course 99% of foreign visitors (myself included) don't come for scenic beauty. They come for what Pattaya does very well, pussy, and are happy to overlook the limitations mentioned earlier.

I'm sure that the close proximity to BKK provides a good respite for long term residents. For those of us that have travelled half way around the globe to get here and are seeking sun, beaches and resorts there are much better options a little further away from BKK. However, remember that this is not a high priority for the vast majority of foreign Pattaya visitors.

Walking Street looks like a dump during the day. But even that area picks up with an air of excitement at night that does not give the impression of being in a shithole place.
    I'd agree. The bright lights, deafening music, and sex show sprukers are a great part of each town's character. They add to the nights' fun and excitement.

Enjoy. G.

Siamsin, the lol in my post relating to the pics you posted was meant to comment on the debate that had been raging over whether or not I was seeing all the "Top Girls" present and available in Walking Street go-go bars. It was not an lol about the girls in your pics. It was about the fact that your nice pics did not illustrate anything either way about whether my eyes are working properly when I pop into Walking Street go-go bars. And I thought maybe you had posted those pics in direct response to that raging debate. That's why I chuckled, not at you or your pics, but for anyone who might take those photos for proof I was blind to what exists in Walking Street go-go bars since they were not pics of Walking Street go-go girls.

Your group shots of go-go dancers look fine. Group shots of go-go dancers always look fine no matter where they are from. Individual posed photos of many if not most P4P girls look fine. If they don't look fine, we don't share them with anyone else. LOL. Same with pics of ourselves. And for the reasons you have stated as well.

Photos often do more to mislead than inform. Some of the hottest girls in person take terrible photos. Some of the dregs can look terrific in a photo. And, I dare say that is every bit as possible with a couple of the girls in Phazze's photos. That is one reason I can safely say a couple of those girls could qualify as SuperStars on Beach Road or Soi 6. Photos and reality can easily be off by that much.

Before you posted your pics, I had said I did not recall seeing pics of markedly better looking "Top Girls" on Walking Street. Which was another reason I thought your pics were meant to address that comment.

Nice pics. So only one of the girls in those pics is from a bar, but not a go-go bar, not a Walking Street bar, and you seem to have issues with the way she looks in real life vs the way she appears in her pics, is that right? lol. Just checking
    Woah, woah, woah uncle Tooms. Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Siamsin  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to say, but that is exactly the type of shit I saw in Pattaya in Feb. Indian guys were cruising around with nasty 'girls' like that on their arm, and I was like wtf is going on.
    My comparison of the girls in Phazze93's pics was the similar QUALITY of girls I noticed the Indian guys were walking around with, during my trip. The guys were discussing attractive girls in Pattaya, including Gogo's, Beach Rd & Soi 6. As a gogo bar regular, I'm sure you would agree that typically gogo bars have better quality girls. IMO my girl was a 6, and yes she was from a bar in Pattaya Soi 6, and yet she was still hotter (imo and other board members), than the gogo bar girls that the guys in Phase33's pics were with. Perhaps the LOL in your comment was in disagreement? I'm not sure what to make of it.

I think it's very obvious that girls tend to upload their 'best looking' pics on their profile when using their social media accounts. Some guys may rate my girls as 2's or 3's, others maybe 8's or 9's. I'm quite a fussy fucker and lean on the side of quality over nasty / mediocre so imo she's a 6.

And just to clarify my point, I was basically saying that there's plenty of decent looking girls in Pattaya, and I couldn't understand why guys were going with nasty looking girls. I don't drink alcohol, so maybe the guys had beer goggles on, or were on a budget (though 1500 is reasonable imo), or were going with BBFS quality girls. But I was there for a week only and met some attractive girls.

I've given a description, uploaded pics, described the session and even given her name and where she works so guys can go check her out for themselves. That's top class info for any board member interested in her. Not sure why the sarcasm or lack of appreciation for me sharing in your comment.

Ah, ThaiFriendly. Now that is probably something I should try next time I take a mongering side trip to Pattaya. Of course, I would not likely see TF girls showing up for a meeting in a bar, restaurant or arriving at a punter's hotel room. So my observations and experiences on Walking Street would not really apply to TF girls.
    There's plenty of hot freelance girls using TF in Pattaya. With Pattaya being so small, most of the girls using TF are in close proximity to WS and Soi 6. I had a girl arrive at my hotel in about 15 minutes from my initial contact message to her. Totally different in BKK with the size and traffic etc. I find it odd that you didn't try using TF in Pattaya on any of your trips there. I know from your posts in the BKK thread that you regularly use TF and have had great success there, so if the quality of girls in Pattaya weren't to your liking on WS or the bars, why didn't you login to TF and check?

As it is now, even though I filter out TF girls more than 25 kilometers from Bangkok, I still get a lot of Interested clicks and messages to meet from very cute Pattaya girls on TF. As cute if not cuter in their pics than the ones I've seen here. And that is despite the fact that my profile clearly states I am well over the age of 50 and my pics clearly show I am a farang. How about that? I hope you and others here are very impressed. Hehe.
    Why would I be impressed? I've always advocated the use of TF. But just out of curiosity, I would like to see some of your TF catches, or even the one's that clicked 'interested' in you, who you are yet to discuss the whole BBFS criteria with, if possible. Perhaps a few screenshots?

The bars with the hottest barfinable for sex girls in Bangkok are probably Rainbow on the ground level in the back right side corner of Nana Plaza, Billboard Nana Plaza, Baccara and Shark on Soi Cowboy. But, as you know, this can change nightly. Of those, Billboard is the only one I pull from fairly regularly. I don't target the hottest girls in a bar or red light distrct for my purposes. 2nd or middle tier girls ok. But not the hottest.
    As you know, I didn't hit the gogo scene in BKK. So how do these attached pics of Pattaya gogo girls compare to the hottest barfinable for sex girls at Rainbow, Baccara, Shark & Billboard? Really interested to know your opinion as I might be persuaded to check out the gogo's in Bkk on my next trip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1554508234829948.jpg‎   15545043538832128.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Most of the comparison reports I've read previously have been written by Pattaya regulars who are occassional Angeles City visitors. This is a view from someone who is the opposite.

General Similarities:

Both cities are generally shit holes but shit holes with character that foreigners keep returning to for one reason only, getting laid. They also have a much smaller population of long term or permanent residents and are the poor cousins of a nearby Capital City. The Capitals have better choices of top end girls, hotels and meals. Visits to both are very heavily affected by the timing. Holidays, tourist seasons and weather can make a substantial difference to enjoyment, prices and girl / visitor numbers and quality.

Enjoy. G.
    It has been a couple of decades since I've been to Angeles City and it certainly did qualify as a shithole back then. But I have to disagree with you about Pattaya generally being a shithole. And that is compared to Bangkok as well. Whenever I enter the city I am struck by how relatively pleasant and well maintained it is even in the parts of town away from the beach and resort hotels.

Living in Bangkok, it is always a pleasure to round the bend onto Beach Road during the day and drive or walk past the quite nice hotels, restaurant options, the ocean views and so on. And same for nearby Jomtein Beach. It is a very nice break from the Bangkok scene. I know lots of expats in Bangkok who, same as me, go to Pattaya primarily for that reason and not to get laid.

Walking Street looks like a dump during the day. But even that area picks up with an air of excitement at night that does not give the impression of being in a shithole place.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    She has an attractive face but that odour can be a total buzzkill. I usually call off the session immediately if I detect such a smell. She also appears to have a few extra pounds around the middle section, right? But still very doable at 1500 b ST.
    The other girls are also very good at that price point.
    I know dude, the smell can throw you off completely. I guess with a condom on, I didn't really worry much as everything else about her was fantastic. She wasn't plump, but not toned, amazing natural tits though. With TF in Pattaya, I'd give the girls my hotel location straight up as an initial message. They then knew I was serious, and they could work out how much it would cost to get to me. I'd follow up with a 1000 thb offer for ST and usually get a rejection in response, but 1500 thb seemed to be the magic number that most agreed to instantly.

Pattaya vs Angeles City

Most of the comparison reports I've read previously have been written by Pattaya regulars who are occassional Angeles City visitors. This is a view from someone who is the opposite.

General Similarities:

Both cities are generally shit holes but shit holes with character that foreigners keep returning to for one reason only, getting laid. They also have a much smaller population of long term or permanent residents and are the poor cousins of a nearby Capital City. The Capitals have better choices of top end girls, hotels and meals. Visits to both are very heavily affected by the timing. Holidays, tourist seasons and weather can make a substantial difference to enjoyment, prices and girl / visitor numbers and quality.

Pattaya Benefits:

Orders of magnitude larger. This gives it many more hotel, bar and girl options. Not only are there more of these, but there are much wider standards of girls and bars / gogos. This means that there are also many more (very) attractive girls to choose from.

Seemed to operate predominantly on a ST business model. This gives the punter who is seeking to visit as many girls as possible ample opportunity to secure as many girls as he wants from multiple types of businesses in multiple red light area. Nudity and shows are much more common and X rated.

Much fewer damaged goods wandering the streets, whether its junkie hookers, burnt out expats or self mutilated beggars.

Many more options for daytime activities and much better food.

Angeles City Benefits:

Service levels that need to be negotiated in Pattaya are usually inclusions and seldom need to be clarified. LT BBFS and GFE is far more common and can generally be taken for granted. Negotiations are much more likely to be done in Englush

Much more suited to a guy / group who are out to bar hop and party or have a less structured type of night (s).

Like for like prices are slightly better.

While there are areas that cover the low end of the market, there are far less massage parlours, low end beer bars or street walkers that are staffed by horrendous ladies that seem to be a total waste of time and building space.

If I could visit only one where would I go?

If I wanted to churn through as many girls as possible and had a tick list of activities that I wanted covered, I would go to Pattaya.

If I wanted to bounce around the clubs and party on on an unstructured manner for an unknown period, I would go to AC.

Enjoy. G.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Goferring, I noticed on a few of your reviews you mentioned you are not seeing much at Walking Street gogo bars but you do not mention which bars you are going to...
    BBoi, don't quote me but I'm pretty sure my previous visits were to Bliss, Taboo, Farenheit and Baccarat. The last two had the better looking girls. Having said that they were also the girls who were more curvaceous with a tinge of baby fat. Perhaps being busier meant they were eating more protein and western meals with Johns and Sponsors.

I've allready listed my description of a pretty girl so YMMV depending on your preferences.

Enjoy. G.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    Of course there are more 8's, 9's and 10's in Bangkok than in Pattaya. Bangkok is a metropole with a dense population of 14 million people, while Pattaya is just a provincial town with about 100,000 people.

Just like some other guys here I'm getting tired of your constant Pattaya bashing.
    I just praised posted pics of presumed Pattaya girls and said I often get very cute girls from Pattaya clicking Interested and sending me messages.

The size of Pattaya vs Bkk is only one contributing factor for why there are so few "Top Girls" there (maybe 20-25?) and their service levels as reported seem to be so basic and uninspiring that they have virtually no influence on raising the game of the much larger 2nd tier or middle group.

Above average Bangkok girls can take a 3 hour bus ride to Pattaya for a few days at a time if they want to be Big Fish in a Little Pond. Some do. But most don't. And it isn't because Pattaya is too small a city.

I popped into Baccara, Panda and Windmill, of course. My GF wanted to see farangs licking pussy at the bar. None on display while we were there though. Months before that it was those and Sensations, Crazy House, What's Up as I recall.

Last girl I took in Pattaya, must have been last November, was a freelancer I met when I was walking out of a seafood restaurant on Walking Street.

The bars with the hottest barfinable for sex girls in Bangkok are probably Rainbow on the ground level in the back right side corner of Nana Plaza, Billboard Nana Plaza, Baccara and Shark on Soi Cowboy. But, as you know, this can change nightly. Of those, Billboard is the only one I pull from fairly regularly. I don't target the hottest girls in a bar or red light distrct for my purposes. 2nd or middle tier girls ok. But not the hottest.
    On a recent night at Rainbw 2 at 10 pm I mentioned to a girl it might be well time to go back to the 2,000 sex fee. She laughed. 50 girls with 5 customers is no laughing matter. MethinkS.

PerhapS Monkey Paw is back in the big house. LOL.

FR LK Metro.

A few days ago was walking past a bar near LK Metro on my way to get dinner, when a cute looking girl smiled at me. I didn't want to miss this opportunity, so I stepped back and spoke to her. Asked her if she is interested in LT and she agreed. Normally I eat in at the restaurant, but since I didn't want to miss this opportunity, got the food to go and walked back to the bar. This time the mamasan? Told me that she was the only bar girl and she couldn't come right now as the bar would be empty and offered me ST. I told her no hurry and suggested if I can stop by after 10 pm for LT. She agreed, so I came back again around 10:30 or so. I got a Coke / Pepsi and got her a beer. After a little while, I took her back to my hotel. She had the best body of all the girls I had met so far. No baby damage, but she declined DFK. This was a bummer, but I did not push it. I started with good foreplay and was enjoying her body. I got her all worked up and she was nice and wet and she wanted me to put it in without any protection. My common sense was not part of the equation and I went ahead with it. I pulled out just in time. Then we went to sleep. Somewhere in the middle of the night or early morning, johnny woke me up and I started caressing her body. She woke up and we went at it again without any protection. Then she left. Damages were THB 1500 + 400 BF.

Since this has been my best experience so far, I knew I was going to BF her again. I went to the bar yesterday hoping to pick her up. She declined saying she is tired and sleepy. I'm not sure if she was saying the truth or she is gently trying to blow me off. Either way it will be confirmed as I plan on asking her again tonight. If she still says no, then I guess she is not interested. It's a strange feeling that as a paying customer I have to do all the selling, buy oh well. FML.

FR Sumjit Bar Soi 10.

Thanks to all the helpful feedback from fellow ISG's. I appreciate all the helpful input and have been trying to learn from it. Last week I did go to Sumjit Bar near Soi 10 and I picked up a girl. THB 1500 LT and BF of 500. She had a few piercings. She was friendly and tried to please in bed. Had a good session with her. I'm not sure if I would repeat her as her piercing or her teeth were not too kind on junior.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    He's still a member of this board and if he's alive and well, like you say, then he can still defend himself.
    Please no, the forum don't need his BS again.

Quote Originally Posted by FLHawk  [View Original Post]
    MP is alive and well but is choosing not to post for reasons I have not asked and he has not shared.
    SNIP
    I can't obviously vouch for any donation he may or may not have made, but wonder upon the need to diss the guy when he is not here to defend himself.
    He's still a member of this board and if he's alive and well, like you say, then he can still defend himself.

I have mentioned regular girls working in malls and such with regard to Pattaya only because it is a notable characteristic of Pattaya, imo, that there are very few 8's, 9's or 10's relative to any group in the city.
    Of course there are more 8's, 9's and 10's in Bangkok than in Pattaya. Bangkok is a metropole with a dense population of 14 million people, while Pattaya is just a provincial town with about 100,000 people.

Just like some other guys here I'm getting tired of your constant Pattaya bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    which gogo bars in specific did you actually go to in Pattaya 3 months ago and 6-12 months ago?

I'll be in Bangkok in a few days. Which are currently the best gogo bars I should go to see the hottest girls?
    I popped into Baccara, Panda and Windmill, of course. My GF wanted to see farangs licking pussy at the bar. None on display while we were there though. Months before that it was those and Sensations, Crazy House, What's Up as I recall.

Last girl I took in Pattaya, must have been last November, was a freelancer I met when I was walking out of a seafood restaurant on Walking Street.

Posting Limitations