Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Nairobi

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 301 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4501
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleDarknes  [View Original Post]
    There's a very good gym in the village market mall.
    That's brilliant, thanks.

Enjoyed reading all of your reports too, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by SoberHans69  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted advice on this thread, especially Naked Gunz and Neddy.

Been to Thailand too many times, don't find Thai girls attractive anymore and tried Medellin, which I liked but the language barrier puts me off returning.

As I love black girls, thought I'd try Nairobi. Going to go in September or October.

Weird question but does anyone know of any gyms in Westlands area with machines, free weights etc where you can pay each day or short term membership?
    There's a very good gym in the village market mall.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted advice on this thread, especially Naked Gunz and Neddy.

Been to Thailand too many times, don't find Thai girls attractive anymore and tried Medellin, which I liked but the language barrier puts me off returning.

As I love black girls, thought I'd try Nairobi. Going to go in September or October.

Weird question but does anyone know of any gyms in Westlands area with machines, free weights etc where you can pay each day or short term membership?

Visiting Nairobi

Quote Originally Posted by Mombie75  [View Original Post]
    Use badoo, plenty will respond to your message.

Anyone you see in the street or in a shop etc try a Hello, most will respond and ask them for drink etc.

Then it all depends on yourself and what they think of you. Some will be up for it and some won't. Nairobi is not as easy for semi pros as people think but its not that difficult I would put people off.
    Hi Bro,

Thanks a lot for your input! Yes, I am on Badoo and would try this route too. Thanks once again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarangdharp  [View Original Post]
    Hi Friends,

I am reaching Nairobi next week, I am not into hardcore pros but interested in semi-pro like salesgirls / office going women. I would be staying in a Airbnb accommodation. Can I have your suggestions please. This is my first visit to Africa.
    Use badoo, plenty will respond to your message.

Anyone you see in the street or in a shop etc try a Hello, most will respond and ask them for drink etc.

Then it all depends on yourself and what they think of you. Some will be up for it and some won't. Nairobi is not as easy for semi pros as people think but its not that difficult I would put people off.

Visiting Nairobi

Hi Friends,

I am reaching Nairobi next week, I am not into hardcore pros but interested in semi-pro like salesgirls / office going women. I would be staying in a Airbnb accommodation. Can I have your suggestions please. This is my first visit to Africa.

Words of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by JoseNosay  [View Original Post]
    Before you go to Nairobi seeking (free sex).

Most pretty females worldwide feel entitled to unchecked access to resources, it can be either tactical (mostly pro) or strategic (high maintenance relationship. Expensive Trophy), a pretty lady will value status (in general, with money being the most obvious by product of status), so it will be extremely hard and time wasting to try pulling Pretty ladies without status. In Africa opportunities for a pretty lady are even less and the only thing she can do is cash out her youth (wise decision)...
    JN, A very accurate and wise analysis. I encourage all Pretty-Woman-Fantasy filled mongers to read this.

"she's not your girlfriend, it's just your turn"

Very good analysis and agree with everything. I also think girls eveluate the potential for the following:

While girls can be naughty indeed, for real they do it sometimes in hope for gifts, money, meals etc during the next meeting.

I'm not naive to believe that they do not have some kind of expectations to be treated well. However there are pros and normal girls who really enjoy having fun while hoping for more.

Also good points about the naughty talk. I also agree that they play along to meet sooner. Having said this the promises made during the naughty talk were always kept which was puzzling for me.

I took one of my Kenyan dates to Havana Bar and a white girl asked us if it was our first date. I said: Yes and she is well out of my league The white girl agreed with me. Anyway the hot Kenyan girl came home with me and I could not believe how well I was doing. In Europe I match with zero girls on Tinder and did not get a date in years So the attention I'm getting there is unbelievable to me.

One amazing things about Kenyan girls is how persistent they can be with their story that your are the only one and that they are only having sex with you A lot of guys would give up and move on when caught out but these girls stick to their story.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoBer  [View Original Post]
    I let one of my classy Kenyan local girls analyze it (yeah 1 of 100 girls can be a diamond and make 100% true realtalk beside all the notorious lies and bullshit of the others) . Here are the results:

About first part being naive she says:

"For starts the strategy wasn't naive. All you said about tinder is true. No girl would tell you that you are the only guy they talk to that's definitely a lie. They just look at who is potential enough. Who looks richer. Who looks most naive to Kenyan culture. That's where their claws will be shapenned to. The other guys will just be unmatched in norder to stop "nagging" besides, they have nothing to offer. Kenyan ladies are overrated. They want quick money whichever way it comes. "

About free sex she says:

Me: are they doing it (free sex) because they think he will maybe start a relationship with them later or give them money or gifts? She: "Yes exactly. They are willing to give free offers at first. Hoping for happy returns".

About naughty talk she says:

"A lot of people are on tinder especially to look for either relationships or money via sex. The naughty talk for them makes them want to prepare you for what they term as good expectations. They'll keep up to whatever you tell them. Besides they have to please you. Asking serious questions / talk looks like the longer route. So girls who want quick results prefer the naughty thing."

So. Let me summarize it again. As it was a discussion many times here because others also got "free sex" in the thread dozens of pages before. What I would consider as the truth with a 99% probability:

- Looking for serious things in Kenya? May work in 1 of 100 cases, but as you read what the girl says. Alert stage double red. Means: too risky!

- Do they do naughty talk for self purpose? No. It's an indicator for some girls that sth. Will happen quick as this girls can be very impatient.

- Is Kenya really a dreamland with naughty girls like in a 18+ movie all want to have sex for free? No. While girls can be naughty indeed, for real they do it sometimes in hope for gifts, money, meals etc during the next meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyCarioca11  [View Original Post]
    Just returned from one month in Nairobi. Here is a report of my findings and strategies
    I let one of my classy Kenyan local girls analyze it (yeah 1 of 100 girls can be a diamond and make 100% true realtalk beside all the notorious lies and bullshit of the others) . Here are the results:

About first part being naive she says:

"For starts the strategy wasn't naive. All you said about tinder is true. No girl would tell you that you are the only guy they talk to that's definitely a lie. They just look at who is potential enough. Who looks richer. Who looks most naive to Kenyan culture. That's where their claws will be shapenned to. The other guys will just be unmatched in norder to stop "nagging" besides, they have nothing to offer. Kenyan ladies are overrated. They want quick money whichever way it comes. "

About free sex she says:

Me: are they doing it (free sex) because they think he will maybe start a relationship with them later or give them money or gifts? She: "Yes exactly. They are willing to give free offers at first. Hoping for happy returns".

About naughty talk she says:

"A lot of people are on tinder especially to look for either relationships or money via sex. The naughty talk for them makes them want to prepare you for what they term as good expectations. They'll keep up to whatever you tell them. Besides they have to please you. Asking serious questions / talk looks like the longer route. So girls who want quick results prefer the naughty thing."

So. Let me summarize it again. As it was a discussion many times here because others also got "free sex" in the thread dozens of pages before. What I would consider as the truth with a 99% probability:

- Looking for serious things in Kenya? May work in 1 of 100 cases, but as you read what the girl says. Alert stage double red. Means: too risky!

- Do they do naughty talk for self purpose? No. It's an indicator for some girls that sth. Will happen quick as this girls can be very impatient.

- Is Kenya really a dreamland with naughty girls like in a 18+ movie all want to have sex for free? No. While girls can be naughty indeed, for real they do it sometimes in hope for gifts, money, meals etc during the next meeting.

Before you go to Nairobi seeking (free sex).

Most pretty females worldwide feel entitled to unchecked access to resources, it can be either tactical (mostly pro) or strategic (high maintenance relationship. Expensive Trophy), a pretty lady will value status (in general, with money being the most obvious by product of status), so it will be extremely hard and time wasting to try pulling Pretty ladies without status. In Africa opportunities for a pretty lady are even less and the only thing she can do is cash out her youth (wise decision).

A big advantage of barebacking an expensive very pretty women is that she value her looks and will do everything to avoid getting knocked up (loss of income and connection with her network of resourceful male lovers), so if you are lucky enough to get time with a pretty Semi-Pro (Usually most are Semi-Pro), then go for it. Usually $100 in NBO or $1000 in Malibu or London.

On the other hand.

The average good looking Kenyan young girl wants to settle on the first good deal, settling in Kenya is pregnancy (perfectly fine, if that is the male plan also). Average girls will go for looks or just a good passport. Lots of foreigners end up complaining!

Nothing of value is free you either pay now or later, Kenyan average girls are extremely open to relationships, that should be a warning. The best way to buy out is to emphasize the monetary transactional nature of the relationship. No monger wants to be hassled by an angry pregnant GF.

Just had to add this, so mongers looking for the path of least resistance. Know what they are walking into.

If you want to have sex with money as a lesser factor, go date Danish teacher, maybe Qatari girls with a boring $100 K token job, in Kenya being a foreigner is already a diagnostic marker that Kenyan girls jump on. Paying upfront is a fair deal for those who don't have interest in relationships (that exceed sex time).

Amazing and valuable reporting, and humorous as well!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyCarioca11  [View Original Post]
    I will be back with strategy two and I still find it hard to use my own pics, but will do so as its not my character to talk to girls like that and ask them if I can cum in their mouth if she likes me. I'm trying to be a gentleman and polite to all the ladies I meet and majority call back to meet again and stay over for weekends. Honestly I could not keep up with the demand and had to block some of them to stop their persistent requests to meet again.
    Thank you TonyCarioca11 for a truly entertaining and informative review of your month in Nairobi. You had me nodding my head in agreement while chuckling at your approach to matters.

I recently spend some time in Kenya and Uganda and many pieces of the puzzle fell into place with a laugh while reading through your report. I truly admire those who can think outside the box and problem solve on their feet rather than complain or go home unhappy.

Being a westerner myself, I often found it difficult to accept or understand how truly simple things were in hindsight. Probably the biggest challenge is protecting our own emotions and tendency to develop feelings towards our new friends and dates. Hehe.

As I once read, and it always bears repeating. "she's not your girlfriend, it's just your turn".

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Happy travels.

Black Diamond, Gipsy and Brew Bistro working girls

Black Diaomond clearly has the higher number of working girls and some of them are very hardcore and I would say dangerous as they look for drunk foreigners or slip something into their drink to rob them at their apartment or hotel room. Oh let me mention that the corrupt police love these robberies as they get their cut from the girls.

Even on Tinder if a girl immediately asks you where you are staying do not tell her all the details. Never took a girl home from Black diamond as I don't like pros and yes there reports of positive GF experience with some of them but this requires careful selection. There are always some girls who just come there because they need some money for something.

Most of the Black Diamond girls also swing over to Brew when it gets late, bribing the female bouncer to be tolerated at Brew. The bouncer team at Brew operates like a mafia. The difference between Black Diamond and Brew is that girls at Brew don't make it obvious that they are working girls. A lot of guys leave with a girl thinking they have pulled only to be told of the 'convenience fee' while waiting for the taxi. The question could be: Will you pay for sex?

If the guy was good looking the girl who was kissing 5 minutes ago will most likely be back as the answer was: No!

I was watching the girls going out with guys and guessing if they will be back as good looking guys nearly always refused to pay and the girls going out with much older guys and really fat ones were not coming back which meant that the guy accepted to pay.

Very similar story at Gipsy where I saw a good looking spinner who I first saw at Black Diamond. She noticed I was interested in her and although I was with another girl she came and bought her a shot as business development (BD) to meet me. She did not pay for that shot as she gets rich guys to but her a lot of drinks so the bar knows to take care of her when she is doing BD.

One guy at the bar already had a girl but was going around collecting numbers from all other hot girls. He was really disrespectful to his girl for the night and I wonder how the sex was when she went home with him.

A loy of these working girls will try crazy prices with foreigners like $usd100. When anyone tells you a USD price then you have to remind them the Kenyan currency. As you can see from my previous post I did not need to pay for sex with all the horny girls in Nairobi who want to have fun and party and experience a foreigner. Ok I took them all out for a nice lunch / dinner and paid for their cab to and from the meeting place. If we met again I also gave them a present to show my appreciation for the amazing sex. I was amazed by how positive the feedback was.

Anyway within one month I knew all the working girls and most of them are also on Tinder so it felt funny when the girls asking for money immediately on Tinder are suddenly dancing in front of you but my instinct was to avoid these pros.

If on a date to Brew the female bouncer knew the girl I was with I immediately knew that she was or used to be a working girl as the female bouncer gets the cut as I mentioned before. I also noticed that my date was very affectionate with me in a professional way and I just accepted a CIM from her which she delivered promptly and professionally. Let me mention that I knew this girl from 2 years ago when she was not a pro and it was a thank you for some help I gave her related to an internship.

1 month in Nairobi

Just returned from one month in Nairobi. Here is a report of my findings and strategies:

1- My initial strategy was to use Tinder one month advance of my trip to start decent conversations with girls to eliminate the hookers and find someone serious to hang out with who I can talk to.

I thought I found that person through extensive whatsapp chat before arriving and that we had something after spending a week together in Nairobi. However I noticed the Tinder app still prominent on her phone so I did the following:

Created a fake Tinder account to match her to find out who she really is.

2- Strategy Two: Using naughty talk to get to girls.

I matched with the fake profile with my ex and started dirty talk with her: If I could come in her mouth? Yes. If she swallows? Yes she does. If she likes anal and rough? Yes again.

It was time to get unmatched so I thought. I said I hate condoms and wanted to come inside her. Then I added I want to do some ass to mouth. Surely she would unmatch me.

No response for a day so I was happy about my girl. I had to do the final test if she could refuse money. So I offered $50 for the unprotected sex etc. And to my disbelief she accepted.

Apparently most Kenyan girls struggle saying no to money I was very dissapointed in the girl I was seeing and decided to continue my experiment but without offering money.

Within a weeek I had 10 girls who without meeting me (on Tinder chat) accepted to go home with me for drinks and swallow. I could not believe but literally met with all the girls and took them home teling them the story of the girl I thought was serious with me. Half the girls did not even realise that they agreed for me to cum in their mouth with a fake profile. Imagine how many guys they must be talking to. This was so shocking as I did not expect that this dirty talk will get me anywhere but I even pulled lesbians who had never given a blowjob to a guy. So many young and horny girls in Nairobi and I just discovered this. Reading the forum most guys are not aware of the potential or nobody is given the right advice in how to pull. There are a lot of loosers who immediately offer money to girls but I think the girls like to be teased and not treated like working girls.

So my strategy of finding a serious girl was naive. The girls tell you what you want to hear and even if your are the BF you are the BF when you are there. When not then another person gets to be with her. So instead of wasting all the time chatting a long time before I realised that girls react much more enthusiastic if you can even meet them the same day of the naughty chat if you know how to get them horny. This involves not being selfish.

I will be back with strategy two and I still find it hard to use my own pics, but will do so as its not my character to talk to girls like that and ask them if I can cum in their mouth if she likes me. I'm trying to be a gentleman and polite to all the ladies I meet and majority call back to meet again and stay over for weekends. Honestly I could not keep up with the demand and had to block some of them to stop their persistent requests to meet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamziv  [View Original Post]
    There is a sister app of Badoo called Blendr.

Great way to find girl everywhere around the world
    Thanks for information. I've always found Badoo good in NBO / Kenya, but let me try Blendr too. And see what difference it makes.

Bado / Blender.

There is a sister app of Badoo called Blendr.

Great way to find girl everywhere around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla4  [View Original Post]
    Actually Badoo works pretty well. Start working your fields like 2 weeks in advance, and you will find green pastures when it's harvesting time.

No need to sign up for paid memberships, there is ample supply of girls. Never paid a single $ for anything and always got my menu sorted.

Posting Limitations