La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sao Paulo Reports

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 547 587 637 1037 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 18185
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cons68  [View Original Post]
    ..............The fact that the first victims of AIDS where white gay rich kids helped a lot I think to raise awareness (thinking of Renato Russo among others).
    AIDS was first detected in early 1968 when a black 15 year-old teenager from St. Louis, Missouri named Robert Rayford became infected. He died in May, 1969.

Quote Originally Posted by MongerForSex  [View Original Post]
    That medication is very toxic and affects kidney, liver, skin and immune response to many virulent infections and cause inflamatory in the body, it also affects the brain.
    Dude,

I understand if you don't like Truvada because of the other STDs, as I said before, I don't care about them. We're all adults and we take the risks we are willing to take. I don't smoke, nor drink, nor eat bacon. All those 3 activities are dangerous from a health point of view, but some people choose that the risk is acceptable to them.

But, don't go around spreading about Truvada "affecting the brain" - do you have a source for that? I closely follow research about PrEP and Truvada since 2012, have friends involved in government PrEP programs and have never heard about that in the myriad of papers and studies on PrEP and Truvada. In a very small percentage of those who take it, it may tax the kidney and liver. In a very small percentage of people who take it. And that's why users of Truvada are continuously monitored. Also, regarding "skin reactions" - another very small percentage develop rash and itch and usually go away on its own in a few days or few weeks. Most of people (including myself) who take Truvada haven't experienced any side effects, and have normal results for liver and kidney markers on blood panels.

There are many people who already have sex without a condom, and repeating the mantra "use a condom" to them like a mommy won't make them use condoms. If that worked, the HIV epidemic would have ended decades ago. Instead, by spreading misinformation about PrEP and Truvada, those people whom PrEP would be a great way to protect them from HIV, these people can get scared because they start thinking Truvada will heavily damage their bodies (but it won't), and they will stay vulnerable to catching HIV because they are not taking Truvada because of scaremongering by people like you. We have a great tool to protect people from HIV and we as a society should be celebrating that, we have a tool that finally could allow the HIV epidemic to end, because people have been, and will be, having sex without condoms. But according to people like you, no, let's bury that and scare people away from it because it will turn them away from the holy condom. Think about how many new infections Truvada can stop. Think about how many lifes it saves.

Academics and people in the health sector are scratching their heads wondering why such a revolutionary tool is having a ridiculously low adoption, even though condom use is plummeting. It's because of this whole "but but but other STDs, no condoms, the world will end! People like you made the holy condom an end in itself, and not a tool for protected sex. I bet you 95% of men use condoms mainly because of HIV, before HIV, some decades ago, no one used condoms. If you use condoms because you're afraid of catching syphilis or gonorrhea, fine, it's your right to do it if you're not willing to take the risk. Do whatever makes you happy. But you're doing a great disservice to men who won't use condoms (regardless of your mommy talk) AND won't take Truvada because of your scaremongering. By the same logic of yours, women shouldn't take contraceptives because they should use a condom instead. By the way, do you use condoms (or dental dams) for oral sex? Probably not, right? And you know that it also carries the risk of STD transmission right? So, double standards.

Criticize all you want about Truvada, PrEP, how barebacking is wrong, how condoms are the only way, how irresponsible anyone who doesn't use a condom is. But don't just spill untrue "facts" or lies about Truvada, it's even worse when you do that without quoting a serious source. You're doing a great disservice to people whom Truvada would be very useful and save them from HIV. You're helping no one with PrEP shaming.

I will leave this link here if someone wants to read deep, insightful and accurate information on PrEP and Truvada: https://prepfacts.org/.

I won't reply further about this topic because my post is not about Truvada and I don't want to turn this discussion off-topic, this is not a Truvada thread. People who want more info on that can use Google.

And about having kids, I have a vasectomy, and ladies who work in the sex trade are probably taking contraceptives.

Something that surprised me when I spent time in Brazil is how seriously people took AIDS. Not just for sex, I remember getting some injections and the nurse did a real army drill always showing that the needle was new and how it was disposed after being used.

The fact that the first victims of AIDS where white gay rich kids helped a lot I think to raise awareness (thinking of Renato Russo among others).

So many people think they are safe when they .... There are too many kids on the street. Sensible women caring for their health won't want to have unprotected sex with a man they don't know well and met for the first time even if he is on truvada because there are other STDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    How so? Do you think a guy who is cavalier about his own health by not using a condom will give 2 shits about his kid in Brazil? He'll just go back to his own country.
    So many people think they are safe when they use truvada. That medication is very toxic and affects kidney, liver, skin and immune response to many virulent infections and cause inflamatory in the body, it also affects the brain. I recieved a few patients that are gay men with secondary syphilis rash along with ocular syphilis (posterior uveitis). They all used prep and thought they are safe from sex. STDs can cause damage especially when you use some medication that affects your immune response and practice unprotected sex because you feel safe. He has the right to fuck up his body we are in a free country. Syphilis are increasing in Brazil since post-exposure prophylaxis was used. There are over 100 000 cases of syphilis in Brazil per year mainly because of Prep and chemsex. Immunocompetent straight men don't catch hiv from women but they can catch many nasty stds that's why condoms must be used for vaginal sex and anal sex if you still have something to lose. E coli is not considered to be a STI but you can catch it from unprotected anal sex like many other infections that are not considered to be STI. STI means a disease that is mainly transmitted from sex. We don't need unwanted babies in Brazil. There are too many kids on the street. Sensible women caring for their health won't want to have unprotected sex with a man they don't know well and met for the first time even if he is on truvada because there are other STDs.

Sao Paulo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalabo  [View Original Post]
    I am planning 6 night visit Sao Paulo during Labor day weekend. This is my first trip to Brazil so I am bit nervous about logistics and security in general. I am trying to branch out of North America and European scene and Sao Paulo seems like a good option based on the reports I have read on this forum. Thanks for some detailed reports by KPete and other members which are helping me make a decent itinerary. I plan to stay in one of the Mercure hotels in Moema (most probably Mercure SP Times Square), visit popular boates like Scandallo, Casarao, Bomboa and may be couple of clinicas just to check them out. For local transportation, I have never used Uber so I need to figure out how to have that setup for use in Brazil. I have read reports about difficulties in getting Uber to work in Brazil.

I am going to do 2 night side trip to Iguazu to see falls from both Brazilian and Argentinean side. Based on recent Questner's report I am thrilled to learn Foz do Iguacu has options for fun.

LATAM airlines fares from Sao Paulo to Foz do Iguacu shown on their US site are double to what they sell them on their Brazilian site. Unfortunately LATAM's Brazil site doesn't allow Americans to buy tickets. Is there anyway to avoid paying double?

Like some of you I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese. I am hoping it is not going to be too much of a limitation communicating with girls. Anyone of you visiting Sao Paulo during Labor day? It would be nice to meetup.
    PM me if you need more information.

ABG.

............. If you get a woman pregnant in Brazil you are fucked. ................ Having an unwanted kid in Brazil will ruin your life................
    How so? Do you think a guy who is cavalier about his own health by not using a condom will give 2 shits about his kid in Brazil? He'll just go back to his own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqtcps  [View Original Post]
    I am in Brazil and want to fuck prostitutes without condoms (I am on Truvada / PrEP so I'm protected from HIV, and I couldn't care less about other STDs). In fact, I cannot use condoms. So if I have the options between sex with condoms or staying at home looking at the celiing fan, I would choose the latter every time.

Let me tell you, unlike other countries, it seems that finding a prostitute who agrees to have condomless sex in Brazil is almost impossible. Guys who want BBFS should skip Brazil. But I am stuck here for a while, unfortunately.

I am talking only about prostitutes. Non-pro girls will happily have condomless sex, 99% of them will.

Most of the hookers here, when asked if they do penetration without condoms, get really offended and aggressive, like if you just insulted their mother, LOL. There's no negotiation with the majority of them. It doesn't matter if you offer to pay more, or talk about testing, etc. Most of them also have never heard of Truvada / PrEP, which could allow them to offer bareback to their clients and keep themselves safe from HIV, which is their main worry. And it's available for free in Brazil.

But the demand for bareback sex with hookers, from the point of view of men, is enormous. A lot of men want it. Hookers (and clubs) who do it will surely make a LOT of money and get many clients.

There's a forum in Portuguese language called GPGuia, it's the main (and only, AKAIK) forum about prostitution in Brazil, and discussions of hookers who do bareback are forbidden there.

Do anyone know a termas, club, or where I can find hookers which have condomless sex in So Paulo?
    I am against truvada use. Truvada increases the risk of other STDs. Because it affects your immune response to many bacterial diseases and make you believe you are safe from sex. Truvada was used for people with HIV. Even if you don't use truvada, you won't catch hiv from girls unless you are a drug user or a man that identifies himself as a straight man but have sex with other men. Better to use condoms. STDs are not life threatening but can cause some damage, you may have some scars on your penis. In Brazil there are many STDs that don't exist or are rare in western world. If you get a woman pregnant in Brazil you are fucked. It's possible to have sex with women from high end clubs without condom if you pay well and act well if the girl knows you well but for the fisrt time it will be hard. I don't advise you to have sex without condom in trash clubs because women are not tested and fuck many guys a day. Many sensible girls don't trust guys even if they are on truvada, how they know you take truvada regularly, word means nothing. I am against truvada use. Truvada is the worst thing a healthy person can take. Truvada is only recommended for MSM. There is a 10 year study in SF with serodiscordant couples. The biggest study about straight serodiscordant couples. No one was hiv positive 10 years later, HIV is not a big concern for drugfree straight men, 82 per cent of people living with HIV in Brazil are MSM (GAYS, Bisexuals, Transexuals) 18 percent of other people (junkies, people born from infected women, people that recieved blood transfusion over 30 years ago and straight women. ). That's why condoms are important for vaginal and anal sex to protect your penis from many infections that may cause scars, pain, ugly ulcers on the penis or/and even amputation. Being a dickless man or having so many permanent scrars on the penis is not cool. Gonorrhea is so painful when it's symptomatic you will never forget that experience. Having an unwanted kid in Brazil will ruin your life. But it's better to have unprotected sex with women from terma or high end clubs. But you need to know those women before having sex condomless unless they are junkies and don't give a fuck about their health. In Rio de Janeiro women from termas are careful about their health and they get tested every month especially women from Cancun, Monte Carlo, Solarium. Women from 4 x4 get tested in Cancun because there is a gynecologist in Cancun, he checks many terma women even the ones from 4 x4. There is no terma in Sao Paulo. There are only clubs. Scandallo is one of the most known club. Many good looking women but very expensive. If you are into termas, it's better to go to Rio de Janeiro but If you are into clubs, nightlife activities, more different women racially then Sao Paulo is the best.

I am in Brazil and want to fuck prostitutes without condoms (I am on Truvada / PrEP so I'm protected from HIV, and I couldn't care less about other STDs). In fact, I cannot use condoms. So if I have the options between sex with condoms or staying at home looking at the celiing fan, I would choose the latter every time.

Let me tell you, unlike other countries, it seems that finding a prostitute who agrees to have condomless sex in Brazil is almost impossible. Guys who want BBFS should skip Brazil. But I am stuck here for a while, unfortunately.

I am talking only about prostitutes. Non-pro girls will happily have condomless sex, 99% of them will.

Most of the hookers here, when asked if they do penetration without condoms, get really offended and aggressive, like if you just insulted their mother, LOL. There's no negotiation with the majority of them. It doesn't matter if you offer to pay more, or talk about testing, etc. Most of them also have never heard of Truvada / PrEP, which could allow them to offer bareback to their clients and keep themselves safe from HIV, which is their main worry. And it's available for free in Brazil.

But the demand for bareback sex with hookers, from the point of view of men, is enormous. A lot of men want it. Hookers (and clubs) who do it will surely make a LOT of money and get many clients.

There's a forum in Portuguese language called GPGuia, it's the main (and only, AKAIK) forum about prostitution in Brazil, and discussions of hookers who do bareback are forbidden there.

Do anyone know a termas, club, or where I can find hookers which have condomless sex in São Paulo?

Fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalabo  [View Original Post]
    I am planning 6 night visit Sao Paulo during Labor day weekend. This is my first trip to Brazil so I am bit nervous about logistics and security in general. For local transportation, I have never used Uber so I need to figure out how to have that setup for use in Brazil. I have read reports about difficulties in getting Uber to work in Brazil. Like some of you I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese. I am hoping it is not going to be too much of a limitation communicating with girls.
    IMHO: download the Uber app before you arrive. Moema is probably one of the top five safest neighbourhoods in South America. This is Bianca from Casaro, she speaks no English. Personally, I avoid GdPs who speak English.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0.jpg‎  

My first trip to Brazil

I am planning 6 night visit Sao Paulo during Labor day weekend. This is my first trip to Brazil so I am bit nervous about logistics and security in general. I am trying to branch out of North America and European scene and Sao Paulo seems like a good option based on the reports I have read on this forum. Thanks for some detailed reports by KPete and other members which are helping me make a decent itinerary. I plan to stay in one of the Mercure hotels in Moema (most probably Mercure SP Times Square), visit popular boates like Scandallo, Casarao, Bomboa and may be couple of clinicas just to check them out. For local transportation, I have never used Uber so I need to figure out how to have that setup for use in Brazil. I have read reports about difficulties in getting Uber to work in Brazil.

I am going to do 2 night side trip to Iguazu to see falls from both Brazilian and Argentinean side. Based on recent Questner's report I am thrilled to learn Foz do Iguacu has options for fun.

LATAM airlines fares from Sao Paulo to Foz do Iguacu shown on their US site are double to what they sell them on their Brazilian site. Unfortunately LATAM's Brazil site doesn't allow Americans to buy tickets. Is there anyway to avoid paying double?

Like some of you I don't speak Spanish or Portuguese. I am hoping it is not going to be too much of a limitation communicating with girls. Anyone of you visiting Sao Paulo during Labor day? It would be nice to meetup.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    I knew somebody would say there is a third category. Please describe. Maybe I'm in it too but don't know it LOL!
    I like clubs when I want to choose a girl I really like physically, where I can drink peacefully, talk to the girl without working hard to hunt because I am too tired, I like clinicas when I just want to fuck fast because I have no time, I like regular clubs when I want to hunt even if the girl is not the best looking in the boate.

1) best looking girl without working hard 2) fast sex like fast food 3) games. Restaurants are better but sometimes I like eating fastfood. Hamburger with fries are also good. Sometimes I like to cook by myself even if the taste is not better than restaurant. I am a medical professional not a cook.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCarnarvon  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I thought was picky with girls, but you are on a whole another level. I went to Abbobora a couple of times as well as all the other Moema clinicas. I thought the talent level on average at Abbobora was definitely a notch above the rest. I don't agree with them 'having a buch of 8-9's', I'd say mostly 6-7's, with some 8's. IMO, Brasileiras are more known for their PSE and GFE than their beauty. I'd rather fuck a 7 who is passionate in bed than a 8/9 who is mechanical and disinterested.

2 pm is too late. That the time when the Brasileiras working in that area have their break times. So they go and pick up all the good ones. If you want to see the entire line up, you have to go early and beat these guys to the girls.
    I'm definitely a picky mofo. I'm heading to Scandallo tonight, if anyone wants to join, I'll be in the restaurant as of 7 pm (got to get that discount entry fee before 7 pm!

I'm also planning on checking out Connection, Bomboa, Cafe Photo and Bahamas in the next few days. I come to Brazil to bang supermodels. What's the point of living average.

I am in the third category LOL.
    I knew somebody would say there is a third category. Please describe. Maybe I'm in it too but don't know it LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to the clinicas, I think there are two groups of mongers. There's the ones who think the clinica girls are every bit as hot as the nightclub girls, but at cut rate prices. And then, there are the ones who think the clinica girls are mostly in the 5 to 6 range with a 7 here or there. I'm in that latter camp,
    I am in the third category LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones22  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday (Monday) early afternoon, went to tour the clinicas en Moema. Started off at Abbobora which I read some people describe as 'having a bunch of 8's-9's'. Around 15 girls there, I'd say they were more 6's and 7's. I'm in Brazil goddamnit, I'm not going to bang no 6's or 7's. Left that place, went to Enjoy Spa which I also heard was on Abbobora's 'level'. I probably got there too early (2 pm) as there were only like 4 girls and none of them caught my eye. Next I went to Miruna's, which was definitely 1 notch below those 2 first ones. Left that place too. Thought I'd finish at Kamna's, only 1 girl at the time and she wasn't my type so that was that.
    Damn, I thought was picky with girls, but you are on a whole another level. I went to Abbobora a couple of times as well as all the other Moema clinicas. I thought the talent level on average at Abbobora was definitely a notch above the rest. I don't agree with them 'having a buch of 8-9's', I'd say mostly 6-7's, with some 8's. IMO, Brasileiras are more known for their PSE and GFE than their beauty. I'd rather fuck a 7 who is passionate in bed than a 8/9 who is mechanical and disinterested.

2 pm is too late. That the time when the Brasileiras working in that area have their break times. So they go and pick up all the good ones. If you want to see the entire line up, you have to go early and beat these guys to the girls.

Posting Limitations