La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Budapest

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 444 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 6648
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

How useful is ISG

Yet another member, FlAdventurer, has demonstrated the ease with which he was able to find his "grail" by reading the posts from the "useful contributors" on this forum. Way to go man! Goes to to show you that you can do this on your own.

My advice is to check out this girl whenever you get to Hungary and don't give out any info about her until you tried her yourself. Someone else may ruin your find. "The more you leave out, the more you highlight what you leave in."

Quote Originally Posted by FlAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I think these are great points but also want to add that YMMV. You might ask why? Well, these gals have choices too, just like we do. If you are good looking and in shape and are courteous, you will go further. But, if you show up out of shape, heavy, and with bad breath, why on earth would that girl want to give you a mind blowing GFE? Understand that it is not all about money.

So, when we go on these dates, be clean, get your man grooming done, be courteous and realize this is a human being that wants to please you but also you have some obligations too.

So, no hard and fast rules, just give it your best, review the rules for monger it in the blog under Hungary, and go have fun.

There is a new gal on rossy today, brand fucking new, so I sent her a message and told her I was coming to Budapest and what is her rate and what services are included. She does not speak English, so my text was in Hungarian. BBBJ included, condom sex, one hour. 16,000 forint. So, see there are no hard and fast rules.

My advice, just go have fun!
    What's the name of that brand new girl on rosszlanyok? Why didn't you included her phone number and her link on the website? I'm sure many members would like to know.

[Deleted by Admin]

I thought hourly price was 20 000 HUF. This girl you've found charges only 16 000 HUF? I think you should definitely share her phone number and link on rosszlanyok with all of us.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyt  [View Original Post]
    In the few hours that I posted that Dalma had disappeared, it looks like she has started working again! Typical of Budapest!

https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...-data&id=78292
    Girls at the two major sites have very different background and attitude to sexwork, and I mean it in a wider sense than just saying "good" or "bad" attitude. Sometimes a frequently appearing and disappearing (and then again reappearing) ad may indeed be a symptom of unprofessionalism or unreliability. But sometimes it's rather just difficult availability instead of unreliability, while "unprofessionalism" is not necessarily a negative term in this scene.

I knew a girl for example quite well (she was attending university as her "main job") who only worked once or twice a week, just when she needed quick money for something or had the mood to do it, or when she was horny (yes, I'm not kidding). So she woke up in the morning and had breakfast and thought over her daily program, and then perhaps activated her ad until she would receive the one or two bookings she wanted, and then switched off her ad for a week. From one point of view this is unreliability of course, but IF you could meet her on this basis, doesn't it have an edge over a six-clients-a-day reliable and professional girl in many senses? Of course this is not a typical case, but the Budapest incall market is a complicated one with many surprises, so sometimes it's worth trying to take a chance beyond the obvious. (And certainly this is not a major point in the "how to start" handbook for rookies, but even a rookie can run into rare birds).

At Il Drago, will you maybe be in Budapest some time between 5th and 9th August. I have sent cash via priority mail but it hasn't arrived yet to ISG so I have to ask you here, before they activate my PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Unasana01  [View Original Post]
    I forget to add few that will not recommend at all:

Gaby, although I didn't visit her when we talked she was asking am I black skin? There is no place for racists in my life. Maybe she had not good experience but I do not care, she didn't mentioned due our conversation about that. So F. K Off darling.
    Controversial subject but I defend Gaby still.

First of all we do not know if she is racists or not and second she even says it on her ad that only Hungarian and European white men, yes that text is in Hungarian version only and written on Hungarian but it has been said here many times before and last time Hilvar said it recently! That always check Hungarian language page too and read and use Translator if needed for their own description text, so you avoid much surprises. And third I defend woman's right to choose her customers also just like we can choose who ever we see and meet.

She even have size limit for guys, no more than 20 cm /4 cm dicks!

I have not seen this Gaby personally so I just said this as general advise to people here. She seem to have over 40 good reviews and zero bad so if she is type readers here like she is highly recommended.

Dalma

In the few hours that I posted that Dalma had disappeared, it looks like she has started working again! Typical of Budapest!

https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...-data&id=78292

Mira's profile is now back on rosszlanyok.

https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...-data&id=67528

In a less fortunate development, Dalma has disappeared again.

Anna

A little while ago I visited Anna, who I reported on post #3911, for a second time. She disappeared before I could write a report. Well she's back.

She had plastic surgery on her mouth, not that I could tell, but it made kissing and BJ painful for her at times. She said she almost had the money to get big tits so maybe she was away getting them done? She has also lost weight and looks even hotter. Unfortunately her service has become a little more business like and automatic, although she is still very skilled and pleasant. But she is definitely a pro now and no longer the girl next door.

Face 9.

Body 10.

Attitude 8.

Skills 9.

Recommended? YES.

https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...-data&id=48715

20 K HUF an hour.

Gaby_not recomended

I forget to add few that will not recommend at all:

Gaby, although I didn't visit her when we talked she was asking am I black skin? There is no place for racists in my life. Maybe she had not good experience but I do not care, she didn't mentioned due our conversation about that. So F. K Off darling.

https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...ta&member=Gaby+36706534959&ID=12404.

Another one, Shadia or some other name as she just show up again on page just different name. All reviews are very bad and on phone sounds not so good so I didn't even try. I can't find her on pages, but long blonde hair.

Senorita Mira

Mira's profile is now back on rosszlanyok.

https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...-data&id=67528

In a less fortunate development, Dalma has disappeared again.

Another report from a couple of months back.

I called but she answered and hung up. I sent SMS (text) in English and she replied a little later that she she was sorry she doesn't speak English, but was prepared to meet me, with her prices. We continued contact via SMS.

From the outside her place it is one of those grey communist era blocks. Inside it is a working class palace. Very tastefully decorated and very clean. There was a selection of soft drinks in the room. The bathroom was very clean and had a good choice of shower soaps.

She is the girl in the photos. Very much the pretty girl next door. Very pretty face. She has a nice curvy and feminine body. Her tits are ample round and firm. Probably the best I have ever witnessed on a woman.

Well, an awkward introduction out of the way because of the language barrier and a quick shower and my god I was in for a ride! Mira launched herself at me, kissing me passionately, on my mouth, in my mouth, on my neck, on my chest. We had only just met and she was like a long lost lover. I kissed her back passionately and she allowed it. We moved our hands over each other. I was hard in seconds. I helped her peel of her sexy underwear, and she moved in on my dick and gave me the blow job of my life, followed by a very satisfying tit wank. Her breasts are incredible and just made for the tit wank.

I couldn't take much more and put a condom on. She lay back with her legs open and I entered her missionary and built up a good rhythm. After a few minutes fucking she indicated we should change and got in front of me on all fours. We tried doggy but Mira is a short girl and it was difficult to align ourselves. I indicated to her to lie down again and re-entered her in missionary and banged her until I came. After I finished she took the condom and cleaned me up. We kissed some some and communicated with google translate.

In the bedroom she is sensual and very eager to please. She shags with enthusiasm and does not hold back. I left very happy. I will return.

Face 8.

Body 7.

Attitude10.

Skills10.

Recommended? YES.

20 K HUF an hour.

Her rosszlanyok profile is down right now but she is still on beszamolok.

https://beszamolok.com/szexpartner/228480

Quote Originally Posted by EgyMongerNew  [View Original Post]
    Having mongered in more than 20 countries and some of which are in Europe I have to say I am disappointed so far the most with Budapest.
    Thank you for your contribution from me as well. Useful information indeed, though you obviously wish to have avoided the bad experiences that served as the raw material to your report.

In case of Victoria: her profile was suspicious, because the combination of such hot pictures and not allowing reviews is always that. But honestly, the suspicion was about fake pictures and an awkward girl on the spot instead, and not a hot girl who invites you to a quickie in the shadow of the doorway. Really weird story. (BTW her ad has already disappeared).

In the other two cases, I don't like the girls too much personally, but you obviously did if you called them, and I don't think you made any serious mistake at the evaluation of their ads. With Viktoria18 the six rejected reviews are a bit too much, but some of them are not too negative or not at all (I already mentioned that they are not always negative, in spite of being under the "rejected" tag) and neither of them is about being robbed. And you were eventually satisfied with the sex part of the service, so your evaluation process was technically OK, with the vis maior of getting robbed, which is a flagrant fraud of course.

In case of Lejla, there are some worrying signs in the two refused reviews, but she is interactive (responding) in case of some other reviews, which is usually a positive sign, so no major warning in this case. Sorry for your bad luck, I hope you can still pick up a nice "consolation price" girl to have a good final impression at least.

That really sucks. Sorry you've had bad experiences so far but thanks for putting yourself out there and reporting back to us. "Taking one the the team". At least ISG members know three girls to avoid thanks to you. If you haven't already, please leave reports on their rosszlanyok profiles to warn as many men as possible.

Special thanks from me about the report on Victoria. I think she looks hot and considered calling her. Now I won't. I've never heard of a girl operating from her mom & dad's place before, so that's a new one for me!

I wish you better luck if you are going to try more girls.

Having mongered in more than 20 countries and some of which are in Europe I have to say I am disappointed so far the most with Budapest.

The biggest issue is of course the lack of English. Even with the British flag, none seem able to understand even basic English words like what time, how much and address. It is a pain in the ass to communicate on the phone and to get their addresses correctly. In Kiev, Prague, Minsk and Madrid for example they were able to speak way better English.

As per advice from fellow mongers here on the forum, I bought a Hungarian SIM at the airport. And began searching on Rosszlanyok.

Here is what I have tried so far:

Victoria19 -- https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...ember=Manoka19+36209870985&ID=63507.

Curvy body and a cute face. Huge tits, which I enjoyed sucking on a lot during cowgirl position later. Started with an excellent DFK like long lost lovers followed by 69. I shot my first round CIM. Second round did variety of positions including cowgirl, missionary, doggy. I could tell she orgasmed by the milk coming out of her pussy during the doggy position which is also how I blew my second around.

However, when I was just about to leave, I noticed two 20,000 HUF notes were replaced with two 1000 HUF notes in my wallet. It must have happened when I went to take a p*ss in the bathroom after my first round, as I had left my clothes in the room. When I confronted her about the missing money, she went batshit crazy and blurted out random words in Hungarian. She brought the original 25,000 HUF and waved it in my face as if to say look this is all you gave me. Figuring it was no use to argue, I accepted the loss and left.

Damage for 1 hour was 25 k + 40 k stolen.

Down -- https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...8&member=Lejla+36203763994&instantStat=2.

A very crappy attitude as soon as I enter the apartment, with her slamming the door for no reason. In the bed she wouldn't let me touch her tits or do a BBBJ, even though it says natural French is included in her profile. And of course DFK was out of the question. I DATY her and she had no objections. About 10 minutes in, she gets out of bed all of a sudden with full force and announces her boyfriend is coming. I asked for money back, but she refused. I didn't fall for the bullshit and told her I won't be going anywhere unless I get my money back. After pretending she was calling someone and motioning that her boyfriend is coming, she gave in and gave back 10 K, making the total damage for the 10 minutes 10 k.

Victoria -- https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...ember=Victoria+36306830401&ID=78155.

When I arrived to her address I was told she was living with her parents and there's no way we can go upstairs, so we'll have to do it in a quiet corner. Fortunately as she looked like a model and had a nice ass, I was able to get hard and bang her doggy after a brief BBBJ. It was already 15 minutes when I shot my load, and then she took off quickly without even removing the condom from me. I told her to wait it has only been 15 minutes and I still need a second round but she ran to the elevator and went up.

Total Damage 25 K for what was supposed to be an hour.

Overall, it is like I said a disappointing scene. The city itself is beautiful but mongering is a waste of time and there are definitely better options. Will stay a few more days but I'm not optimistic it will get any better.

Please don't forget to put a review for the girls, so that we're aware of what can happen with these ones. Even when they don't accept, it's still visible and lets us make up our minds.

Subscribe & support the forum

Quote Originally Posted by AttilaAndor  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know when is Liya Silver in Budapest during summer?
    I do, but I will give info via private messages only. Therefore I suggest that you subscribe to the forum. I am sure you can send the cash. Yes, it is slower but it is only option at the moment.
    EDITOR's NOTE: This member has been approved by the Forum Management as a "Local Area Guide". As such, he is permitted to offer and otherwise promote his guide services in his designated threads.

Liya Silver in Budapest

Does anyone know when is Liya Silver in Budapest during summer?

Very disappointed so far

The biggest issue is of course the lack of English. Even with the British flag, none seem able to understand even basic English words like what time, how much and address. It is a pain in the ass to communicate on the phone and to get their addresses correctly. In Kiev, Prague, Minsk and Madrid for example they were able to speak way better English.

As per advice from fellow mongers here on the forum, I bought a Hungarian SIM at the airport. And began searching on Rosszlanyok.

Here is what I have tried so far:

Victoria19 -- https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...ember=Manoka19+36209870985&ID=63507.

Curvy body and a cute face. Huge tits, which I enjoyed sucking on a lot during cowgirl position later. Started with an excellent DFK like long lost lovers followed by 69. I shot my first round CIM. Second round did variety of positions including cowgirl, missionary, doggy. I could tell she orgasmed by the milk coming out of her pussy during the doggy position which is also how I blew my second around.

However, when I was just about to leave, I noticed two 20,000 HUF notes were replaced with two 1000 HUF notes in my wallet. It must have happened when I went to take a p*ss in the bathroom after my first round, as I had left my clothes in the room. When I confronted her about the missing money, she went batshit crazy and blurted out random words in Hungarian. She brought the original 25,000 HUF and waved it in my face as if to say look this is all you gave me. Figuring it was no use to argue, I accepted the loss and left.

Damage for 1 hour was 25 k + 40 k stolen.

Down -- https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...8&member=Lejla+36203763994&instantStat=2.

A very crappy attitude as soon as I enter the apartment, with her slamming the door for no reason. In the bed she wouldn't let me touch her tits or do a BBBJ, even though it says natural French is included in her profile. And of course DFK was out of the question. I DATY her and she had no objections. About 10 minutes in, she gets out of bed all of a sudden with full force and announces her boyfriend is coming. I asked for money back, but she refused. I didn't fall for the bullshit and told her I won't be going anywhere unless I get my money back. After pretending she was calling someone and motioning that her boyfriend is coming, she gave in and gave back 10 K, making the total damage for the 10 minutes 10 k.

Victoria -- https://rosszlanyok.hu/rosszlanyok.p...ember=Victoria+36306830401&ID=78155.

When I arrived to her address I was told she was living with her parents and there's no way we can go upstairs, so we'll have to do it in a quiet corner. Fortunately as she looked like a model and had a nice ass, I was able to get hard and bang her doggy after a brief BBBJ. It was already 15 minutes when I shot my load, and then she took off quickly without even removing the condom from me. I told her to wait it has only been 15 minutes and I still need a second round but she ran to the elevator and went up.

Total Damage 25 K for what was supposed to be an hour.

Overall, it is like I said a disappointing scene. The city itself is beautiful but mongering is a waste of time and there are definitely better options. Will stay a few more days but I'm not optimistic it will get any better.

Posting Limitations