Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Cartagena Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 946 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 359 399 449 849 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 14189
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a long term rental in Cartagena for two months. Budget is 400 usd a month. Does anyone know a good way or apartment that can help me with that. Airbnb is to expensive. I need something a little cheaper. Thanks.
    2 months is not long term. You will need a guarantor or deposit for longer term. However, this budget can get you a room in good area if shared with other 2 travellers in an older building. The other option is to rent in non-touristy areas, which I personally would not do: not very safe and far away from action.

Tourist Town

I hate to tell you, but it is a tourist town.

Cruise ships and their sailors don't care what the price is, as do a lot of tourists.

That is why the price for pussy is higher. Also there is not much day time places for action.

Good luck on finding a cheap place to stay.

Try Cali.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlord1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a long term rental in Cartagena for two months. Budget is 400 usd a month. Does anyone know a good way or apartment that can help me with that. Airbnb is to expensive. I need something a little cheaper. Thanks.

Looking for Long term rental in Cartagena

Hey guys,

My return to ctg

I am returning to CTG in 4 days. This will be my trip 2. Trip 1 was a disaster. I'm not going to dwell on trip 1 but now for trip 2, I am excited. For me it is so much easier to get to CTG than were I have been visiting, RIO. From were I live in the midwest RIO is at least 16 hours with lay overs. It takes several days to recoup. Its half that time to CTG. I like the clock tower. This is what I liked about RIO. A local bar near the beach after about 11 pm was loaded with chicas. But not near as many as the clock tower. I will report.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoBandit  [View Original Post]
    Yes my very first trip was solo, but just about everywhere I go I go solo, I went to Thailand, Paris, Rome, Prague, Venice, Istanbul, Mexico City, (I was not mongering in Europe, that's too rich for my blood) I drove down the Yucatan Peninsula from Cancun to Chetumal Mexico alone and found the one strip club there, the Mexican men there were very hospitable and pointed out the "gringo" to the the HOT stripper who was the one person in the place that spoke English and she spent the night with me for 500 mx pesos, but my first trip to Cartagena I went with everything I knew going down my first time from these forums. In fact on my first trip I only met one person who spoke English. He was Canadian, I saw him in Domingo Plaza and we had a beer, and talked for a while. He had an interesting story about how he found Cartagena, he was riding his motorcycle down the Americana Highway and got chased by some Bandidos and had to go in the direction of Cartagena. He spent every winter there ever since then. I did have a wingman on my second trip that I met on here but to be honest I felt like it just make things more complicated in a way. He would meet a chica who wanted me to go with her friend who wouldn't be my type, these type of situations just waste a lot of time.

LDV was my go to place and back then Elektra was the later in the night spot where you could get a TLN (the whole night) for cheaper than LDV. But that's a little different now, With Space just next to LDV, I do not know if Space is the late night place now. There seems to be a lot more women around the clock tower now than I ever saw, but other members say its the same.

The language barrier is your biggest challenge. For many situations Google translate is your best friend, but of course Google Translate is not going to get it perfect when you want to ask a girl if you can screw in the ass. You can even download an app called Duolingo and start practicing some Spanish on that, in the amount of time that you have your only going to get some basic stuff but you'll get more than you had.
    I have never seen anyone post a phone number on here, and I just would not advise it off hand. YippieKayay made an excellent point about not having to meet up with anyone to have a good time there. I did not speak much spanish and I got by just fine. I want to reiterate what I stated earlier. Many of the members in this forum are good at speaking spanish and good at knowing how to barter with the chicas etc etc, but in Cartagena you are going to get some fine ass latina putane without much effort at all, you have the map, you find the Clocktower, you find Space, and La Dulce Vida. If you get bored during the day and do not already have a few numbers to call then go to Playa Hollywood. Here is what you need to know in spanish, "ciento cincuenta mil pesos" (see-in-toe see-in-quinta mill pesos) and then say "Si o No?". If she is super fine and our cock will not let you walk away, try "doscientos mil pesos" (Doe-see-in-toes mill pesos)"Si o no?" and if she says no, go to the next chica and start again.
    Thanks Mojo, a couple of things. I am not new to forums been browsing and have had memberships for almost 20 years since the late nineties. As far as my Spanish is concerned, although I stated its "meager" I can carry out a conversation or two. It might not be as good as many of the members in this group but I have been getting by in the Caribbean for years. Ill be fine, the good thing is I am eager to learn.

With respect to the phone number, I would never put my main number out in any community. This number I have is very expendable to say the least, it would be no harm at all posting it, but if the other member never saw it would be all for naught.

With respect to YippieKayay I appreciate his input and I have responded to him, I guess I have to wait till a moderator approves it for it to be posted hopefully Mojo you will see it when posted.

Finally a subscription definitely would be in my best interest, in part to be able to PM helpful folks as yourself when needed. However other then subscribing to communicate with Joe who will be in Cartagena same time I will, I would not do that until the moderators of this forum allow my posts up without having me me wait for them to review them. I understand totally why they do it, I just am not going to pay for that.

All in all I look forward to getting to Cartagena and visiting, the Clock Tower ("la Puerta why la Torre del Reloj" Space, Playa Hollywood and LDV with or without a fellow mongerer. Thanks Mojo!

I speak no Spanish

I know maybe 5 words in Spanish. When I try to use those 5 words in a conversation all I get is a dead stare followed by a HUH. Even if a chica says she doesn't speak English There are universal words they all understand. Blowjob. Blowjob no condom. Sex with condom and. How much. These are universal words and phrases that all hookers seem to know. I carry a small pocket size note pad with translated words in it to help me communicate. Not for the hookers but to help me order food. I got real tired of Sandwich de jamon, queso y mostaza.

Chala

Quote Originally Posted by Chala  [View Original Post]
    Mojo if I obtained a Bit Coin wallet and paid that way how soon would I be upgraded? Because I can't wait two weeks like it would take for snail mail. I understand we can't post email addresses, however, I have secondary phone number are phone numbers allowed?

If Joe is willing I would be more than happy to upgrade!
    I have never seen anyone post a phone number on here, and I just would not advise it off hand. YippieKayay made an excellent point about not having to meet up with anyone to have a good time there. I did not speak much spanish and I got by just fine. I want to reiterate what I stated earlier. Many of the members in this forum are good at speaking spanish and good at knowing how to barter with the chicas etc etc, but in Cartagena you are going to get some fine ass latina putane without much effort at all, you have the map, you find the Clocktower, you find Space, and La Dulce Vida. If you get bored during the day and do not already have a few numbers to call then go to Playa Hollywood. Here is what you need to know in spanish, "ciento cincuenta mil pesos" (see-in-toe see-in-quinta mill pesos) and then say "Si o No?". If she is super fine and our cock will not let you walk away, try "doscientos mil pesos" (Doe-see-in-toes mill pesos)"Si o no?" and if she says no, go to the next chica and start again.

But again, the sign up takes like a few hours with bitcoin and it can be a future investment if you take other trips, if you go to the link I pointed out then the instructions are there. I added an image though to show you, If you subscribe, you can PM me anytime though to be honest all I may be able to do is provide directions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bitcoin.jpg‎  

You don't need to meet up with random people off the Internet to have a good time there. The clock tower plaza is full of women after 11 pm. The two clubs mentioned here (Space, and La Dulce Vida) are both packed with women most nights. The beaches in Laguito and Bocagrande typically have their share of prostitutes as well.

Enjoy your trip.

Chala,

You and JoeqNight are both "regular members" and do not have private messaging available, if you have paid for a subscription then it probably hasn't processed yet. If not, here is how to do that. There is no credit / debit card option. You CANNOT POST YOUR EMAILS ANYWHERE. If you go to the top of any page you will see the banner in blue, red a green script "ISG Forum Now Accepting Bit Coin" and the bottom line says "Click HERE to Buy a Subscription", it will give you instructions on getting a bit coin wallet to purchase your membership. The bitcoin way is the fastest way. Otherwise you have use snail-mail and that can take two weeks. AND all this would only be helpful if you and JoeqNight both get your subscriptions. My advice would be do two things. Get your membership in case there are other members you want to PM, I was actually going to PM you instead of posting until I saw that you could not. Second you guys can just post which Apartment buildings / hotels you are using and leave messages using your forum names at the desk or something like that. Obviously the best case scenario is that you both pay for subscriptions. I would not set up an actual meeting through a post.
    Mojo if I obtained a Bit Coin wallet and paid that way how soon would I be upgraded? Because I can't wait two weeks like it would take for snail mail. I understand we can't post email addresses, however, I have secondary phone number are phone numbers allowed?

If Joe is willing I would be more than happy to upgrade!

Private Messaging

Joe that would be great. I will be there Sept 18-22 would love to hangout. I don't see anyway to PM here, is there?
    Chala,

You and JoeqNight are both "regular members" and do not have private messaging available, if you have paid for a subscription then it probably hasn't processed yet. If not, here is how to do that. There is no credit / debit card option. You CANNOT POST YOUR EMAILS ANYWHERE. If you go to the top of any page you will see the banner in blue, red a green script "ISG Forum Now Accepting Bit Coin" and the bottom line says "Click HERE to Buy a Subscription", it will give you instructions on getting a bit coin wallet to purchase your membership. The bitcoin way is the fastest way. Otherwise you have use snail-mail and that can take two weeks. AND all this would only be helpful if you and JoeqNight both get your subscriptions. My advice would be do two things. Get your membership in case there are other members you want to PM, I was actually going to PM you instead of posting until I saw that you could not. Second you guys can just post which Apartment buildings / hotels you are using and leave messages using your forum names at the desk or something like that. Obviously the best case scenario is that you both pay for subscriptions. I would not set up an actual meeting through a post.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeqNight  [View Original Post]
    I am heading to CTG Sept. 18-24 solo as well. If your there during that time, let me know. I am pretty fluent in Spanish and it's my first time going down there as well.

Joeqnight.
    Joe that would be great. I will be there Sept 18-22 would love to hangout. I don't see anyway to PM here, is there?

Yes my very first trip was solo, but just about everywhere I go I go solo, I went to Thailand, Paris, Rome, Prague, Venice, Istanbul, Mexico City, (I was not mongering in Europe, that's too rich for my blood) I drove down the Yucatan Peninsula from Cancun to Chetumal Mexico alone and found the one strip club there, the Mexican men there were very hospitable and pointed out the "gringo" to the the HOT stripper who was the one person in the place that spoke English and she spent the night with me for 500 mx pesos, but my first trip to Cartagena I went with everything I knew going down my first time from these forums. In fact on my first trip I only met one person who spoke English. He was Canadian, I saw him in Domingo Plaza and we had a beer, and talked for a while. He had an interesting story about how he found Cartagena, he was riding his motorcycle down the Americana Highway and got chased by some Bandidos and had to go in the direction of Cartagena. He spent every winter there ever since then. I did have a wingman on my second trip that I met on here but to be honest I felt like it just make things more complicated in a way. He would meet a chica who wanted me to go with her friend who wouldn't be my type, these type of situations just waste a lot of time.

LDV was my go to place and back then Elektra was the later in the night spot where you could get a TLN (the whole night) for cheaper than LDV. But that's a little different now, With Space just next to LDV, I do not know if Space is the late night place now. There seems to be a lot more women around the clock tower now than I ever saw, but other members say its the same..
    Mojo thanks for those links. I watch all of Marwa's video, nice kid he means well. I also have seen the Will Smith video the others are new to me thanks very much. I appreciate all of your intel. I am hearing lots about this place "Space" I think it is in fact the new late night place now. I picked Cartagena due to close proximity to the ocean I love places like that. You have been super helpful I and cannot thank you enough, especially with the time and effort you put into your replies. When is your next trip down?

Burner Phone for CTG

When in CTG it is extremely helpful to have a smart phone with Google Translate and Google Maps set up for offline use. With these, one can easily get about, and carry on a good conversation without any Spanish knowledge. Also, the girls who you will meet all have phones, and they will often offer you their number, and it works well for all. The only problem is you have an inquisitive sweetheart or wife at home, that likes to go through your phone. No matter how scrupulous you are at deleting photos, call logs, notes, map annotations, etc. , it is easy to miss something, and that can get you into trouble. So here are my comments about obtaining and using a burner (disposable) phone that works in CTG.

First, there are many phone shops around, but a good place that is convenient is "Centro One" which is a small shopping complex that sits on a street at the eastern margin of the walled El Centro city.

Any cab drive will recognize Centro One. Within this little complex are about 5 different phone shops. Take your pick. IMHO you may be best served by a state of the art smart phone made by a recognized company (Samsung). Their cheapest Samsung, but a great phone nevertheless, costs US $100 and will function perfectly for this purpose. Ask the store clerk to configure it for you for English. Then you must take the phone and have it "recharged (recarga in Spanish)."

This does not mean recharge the electricity in the phone by plugging it into the wall. It means that you "recharge" it with minutes and data. Very few people in Colombia have some sort of monthly service agreement with a cellphone carrier. Rather they buy a "recarga" at a gas station, convenience store, etc. How it works: 1) the clerk asks you for your phone number 2) she wants to know how much money you wish to pay. Amazingly, 20 mill (about US $6) handed to the clerk will buy you about a month's use of the phone. 3) she gives you a paper receipt, but there are never any paper boxes involved. 4) Your phone instantly works. Takes only a moment for entire "recharga" process.

You will recognize the Android / Google operating program. Google Translate and Google Maps are already loaded on the phone. Now go have a hell of a good time, hopefully with a little less paranoia.

Hotel Policy Clarification / Reloj de Torres Update

Dear Mongers,

This is my first ISG post, but I have traveled the world for many years. I am 5 days into a week long trip to CTG and it has been a blast. I met up with a group of 3 other buddies, and they picked the hotel, not me. The hotel is Corales de Indios and it is relatively close to the airport and situated on ribbon of land which fronts the Caribbean Sea and backs up to a small, pretty lagoon. For about US $ 100/ day, I have a king size bed suite on the 10th floor with dizzyingly beautiful views of the city in the distance from one balcony, and the vast Sea on the other balcony. A wonderful shower for two is also present! It is a little palace. Now about the Chica policy: The hotel allows "guests", but only if you are registering the room for two people. I was vague about the second person and said that a "friend" would join me later. When I brought a chica back to the hotel about midnight, as I entered the hotel, the guard requested that I visit the desk. I then registered the Chica and she had to show her ID (cedulla) and the clerk made a xerox copy of it, and gave the original back to her. He said that there would be no additional charge. But then he makes the remark, that on future nights, if I bring a different lady there will be an additional charge of 150 mil pesos (about US $50) PER night. If I bring the same girl there will continue to be no charge. So, now after 5 nights, they have gotten to know me and her and there is no problem. (except I am perusing the idea of changing chicas!) I am just adding this hotel policy to the long lists of posts on the subject, to let everyone know the variety of different ways this situation is handled.

Now, as to the Reloj Torres (Clocktower) my up to date, live, opinion is it is a great place to pickup. I found my long stay girl there, and she has been marvelous in all ways. She is a moreno (light skinned, very dark hair, brown eyed) beauty. Features a face pretty enough to be a model, and a banging body with gorgeous large knockers. She seems to actually love sex, and giving head and shows amazing stamina with a smile on her face. I have never encountered such a girl anywhere else in the world. She has never discussed money with me in any way. I fact, when I put her money into her bag in the morning, she seems oblivious. I have left her 310 mil plus a performance propina (tip.) Although, I didn't ask her to stay, she automatically climbed into the kingsize bed, and spent the night. Her gorgeous long hair and body creating a dream-come-true picture on the rack. In the morning SHE insisted that we shower together, and washed me, and then gave me a delightful BBBJ with the water cascading over us until we were both water logged. She treats me like I am her long lost sweetheart (even though I am probably 40 years older than her.) One problem, which others have stated, is that she just doesn't seem to want to go home. I buy her drinks, ice cream, little baubles in the plazas, and take her on a dinner date every night, so I now can't seem to get rid of her. I take her downstairs every morning after telling her that I have work to take care of during the day, and put her in a cab, with the statement that I will be calling her. I simply need some time away to recharge my batteries. Then around 9 pm we repeat the cycle.

Back to the Clocktower, it is virtually deserted during the day. Around 10 pm a fairly large number of locals, tourists, etc. Begin to fill the square. But at that hour there are only a few, maybe 5 or 6 girls. By 11 pm, however, the place is hopping! More than 50 or 60 girls, some of which are gorgeous. All making that wonderful eye contact with you. This varies from the very young (making you want to check their ID to make sure you don't get into trouble) to an incredible mixture of milky white, black black, and many mixtures in between. Only a very few can carry a conversation in English, most speak Spanish with only a handful of English words. Essential is a phone with Google Translate and Google maps set up for offline use. You can have a lot of fun conversing this way. I will make a second post addressing obtaining a 'burner' phone in CTG. Good luck, senores.

In Cartagena around the same time

Hello folks new here,

Glad to be a part of the community. I am traveling to Cartagena in two weeks. I was supposed to be going with a friend who cancelled. I plan to still go. It will be my first time to Colombia, and my Spanish is very meager at best. I have traveled to the Dominican Republic extensively however so I am not new to traveling. It has crossed my mind to scrap my trip being that I will be solo. My question is, should I be OK doing this trip, will there be expats down there I could possibly link up with? Thanks to everyone who reads this!
    I am heading to CTG Sept. 18-24 solo as well. If your there during that time, let me know. I am pretty fluent in Spanish and it's my first time going down there as well.

Joeqnight.

Yes my very first trip was solo

Mojo your awesome, thank you so very much I knew I came to the right please. I will follow your instructions to the letter, I really appreciate it. Also I would love to latch onto an expat down there that might be on the forum even just for a couple hours. All drinks and meals on me of course.

I guess always means first time as well?

LDV was my go to place and back then Elektra was the later in the night spot where you could get a TLN (the whole night) for cheaper than LDV. But that's a little different now, With Space just next to LDV, I do not know if Space is the late night place now. There seems to be a lot more women around the clock tower now than I ever saw, but other members say its the same.

The language barrier is your biggest challenge. For many situations Google translate is your best friend, but of course Google Translate is not going to get it perfect when you want to ask a girl if you can screw in the ass. You can even download an app called Duolingo and start practicing some Spanish on that, in the amount of time that you have your only going to get some basic stuff but you'll get more than you had.

Cartagena Colombia is also a beautiful place, not only is it full of beautiful women that will sleep with you for money, but it is full of beautiful architecture and the beaches are okay so even during the time you're not getting chicas, you can find things to do, pictures to take, excetera.

Here are some links to some youtube videos that might psyche you up a little for your trip. In the videos by "iam_marwa" turn the volume down, he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. And I am not sure that this is every night, hopefully other members comment also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqPvBNpkZRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKvvin7mbr4&t=226s

This person shoots good video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YSY5hNbniI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTTviQbbimY&t=111s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6BYJNEe6Mc

This one does not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NocXaGoSZMw

Skip to 4 minute mark on this one.

And this:

Worst You will ever see Will Smith in film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0YXuRTaiCo

Posting Limitations