Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 1289 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 632 672 722 1122 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 19327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseMan757  [View Original Post]
    I meet this beautiful young girl at HK 1 year ago, each of my visits I went direct to her, after a few encounters she invited me to visit her at her local town, which I did, many times, she introduced me to her children and family, I started to transfer money to her each time she had "some difficulty" even made deposits direct to her mom. Some king of a sugar daddy, but I must say I'm not an old guy at all (actually I have a pretty good luck with girls) . We became some kind of friends with benefits, sometimes I see her in the club some times we go out in tij or her local town. Couple months ago I took her and her entire family (children, mother and brother) to a trip to the Mexican Mayan Caribbean, we spent 2 fabulous week there (of course I paid all, airfares, hotel, food and entertainment) , we are planning another trip to Europe early this coming year. Now she told me that she wants to quit working in HK and that she wants to be my GF. I think I kind of I love with her and her children,. And of course she's the one who came up with the idea of being a couple but for some reason, I don't feel her completely honest, we get along well but sometimes it gives me the impression that she only looks for me when she needs money. So I'm a little confused here. Sometimes I think, maybe she acts so because she understands I'm a little crazy about her and she has a sure thing with me, so she doesn't really needs to put effort in convincing me. But maybe she just doesn't feel the same way and she only sees me as her way out form the HK life. What you guys would do?
    Cut your financial losses now. You're a sugar daddy and nothing else. If you agree to be her "man" she will start expecting double to triple the money you're spending now. It doesn't matter what any of us tells you though. In the end you're going to do whatever you want and learn the hard way. Seen it too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by LocalguyTJ  [View Original Post]
    And where exactly do you get this from?

Born and raised here in Tijuana my dude, and I get the same price as anyone.

On average girls get to do fuck 3 costumers a night (if they do good), and yes my seor, their vaginas get sore and rashes too, by this I mean if they started charging less, they would have to fuck more to earn as much as they normally do. And may end up resulting not being able to work for the next day, which is a loss, to say the least.

So I don't know about you, so if I was one of them I'd just fuck 3 guys and call it a good night. Instead of fucking 4 and working more. Simple mathematics.
    You got to be more specific. You got to define everyone, you mean the same as a local right or the same as an american? Other locals from Tijuana have said they pay half of their american counterparts. Maybe your getting ripped off too. I feel like you took a detour from my point as well. I pointed to the fact that the average quote price has increased in the double digits in less than a year. For example, monger prices in Amsterdam have not increased from 50 since my previous visit 3 years ago. Yes, HK has pretty much a monopoly since they really have no competition in the zona and in the states. They can Jack up the prices as high as they want unless consumers push back. If your complacent then they will just abuse the exchange. Also. I've pretty much confirmed from talking with other mongers, that the chicas and management have a Asian tax where they try to scam Asians more often since my fellows tend to just throw away money. Idk I do business for a living and it's just a attitude I have that you need to respect your money. You earned it.

Sure, if a girl can take up 3 guys in that night at 100 then they made 300 bucks for that night at least. Although, I don't think business is that good. If your a manager at HK and have real stats then I'm open to being wrong. Whenever I'm at HK I pay attention to the amount of business going on because I'm honestly curious too about how much a chica is taking in. From my POV. Unless the chica is really hot I don't see that often. 210 bucks from 3 $70 patron's is better than 0 or 100 bucks that night.

LOL my man, and I guess this is over your head because these establishments pay tons, and tons of money to authorities to avoid them from coming over, harassing clients and / or closing down the place...I have lots of friends from Cali who come for a great time, and guess what? They end up going back with a bright smile on their faces.
    LOL. You don't have the slightest clue on how things work in HK or Tijuana in general. You're obviously a newbie on these Tijuana puta boards because you don't realize I'm by far the #1 contributor of inside information about HK. Do you know the managers of HK? I bet not. Do you know the owner? I bet not. Do you know the cartel boss "P. A. " out of Aguascalientes that the HK family is closely associated with? I bet not. I have more knowledge of HK in a toenail clipping than you'll ever know. My friends own half the city.

And thanks for proving my point. Your American friends in Cali don't have a clue on Tijuana economics, come down, pay high prices then return to Cali with a smile. That proves my point. They don't know any better.

On average girls get to do fuck 3 costumers a night (if they do good), and yes my seor, their vaginas get sore and rashes too, by this I mean if they started charging less, they would have to fuck more to earn as much as they normally do. And may end up resulting not being able to work for the next day, which is a loss, to say the least.

So I don't know about you, so if I was one of them I'd just fuck 3 guys and call it a good night. Instead of fucking 4 and working more. Simple mathematics.
    Again, LOL. Not that simple. They don't average 3 guys a night. Only the hottest ones do. The average puta fucks 1, 1. 5 guys a night. Only the extremely simple-minded can think that it's just a matter of choosing to fuck 3 guys or 4 guys for the same money. Of course they will choose 3 guys. But that's not always the choice. Many times it's a matter of fucking 0 guys for $100 each which equals $0, or going home with $160 by fucking 2 guys for $80 each and having money to feed their kids.

And how do you know that you get the same prices as everyone else? Do you listen in on every negotiation? And it's not uncommon for locals to get lower quotes. Depends on the girl and the situation. To say that every girl quotes every monger the same price, that is ridiculously shortsighted.

Keep in mind, this is rated the #1 and best strip joint in all central and south America, so by rule they cannot jack up their own price, be classy and respect the club's reputation.

I've sat next to cheeky Chinese dudes waving thousands of dollars in front of girls and still try to skimp the price to $80, for real, are you efing kidding me? It's ridiculous and disrespectful.
    Offering $80 is in no way "ridiculous and disrespectful. " $80 is reasonably close to market rates. And also way too high if you consider Mexico's economy, which apparently you are not willing to do.

"By rule they cannot jack up their own price?" I can't stop laughing! You claim you know a lot about how HK operates but you think putas are somehow prohibited from raising their prices? Have you even ever been to HK? Management wants the putas to raise their prices. When putas go arriba, HK makes nothing if the monger has an overnight room. HK only makes a little if a short-term room is rented. Management wants arriba prices high so putas spend more time on the floor selling drinks.

And "be classy and respect the clubs reputation?" You should consider a career in comedy. What exactly is HK reputation? High class, excellent customer service? LOL. Let me tell you something. HK's reputation is having the most putas and high in rip-offs and scams. You think anyone in HK cares about being "classy?" ROFLMAO! You never heard of any mesero scams and rip-offs? You've never heard of putas demanding more money than agreed upon? You've never heard of putas denying services that were paid and agreed upon? You've never heard of putas stealing each other's and monger's valuables? "Classy? It's a third world *****house riddled with scams and we have a poster claiming that HK's aim is to be "classy. " LOL!

Is it possible to find love in HK

I meet this beautiful young girl at HK 1 year ago, each of my visits I went direct to her, after a few encounters she invited me to visit her at her local town, which I did, many times, she introduced me to her children and family, I started to transfer money to her each time she had "some difficulty" even made deposits direct to her mom. Some king of a sugar daddy, but I must say I'm not an old guy at all (actually I have a pretty good luck with girls) . We became some kind of friends with benefits, sometimes I see her in the club some times we go out in tij or her local town. Couple months ago I took her and her entire family (children, mother and brother) to a trip to the Mexican Mayan Caribbean, we spent 2 fabulous week there (of course I paid all, airfares, hotel, food and entertainment) , we are planning another trip to Europe early this coming year. Now she told me that she wants to quit working in HK and that she wants to be my GF. I think I kind of I love with her and her children,. And of course she's the one who came up with the idea of being a couple but for some reason, I don't feel her completely honest, we get along well but sometimes it gives me the impression that she only looks for me when she needs money. So I'm a little confused here. Sometimes I think, maybe she acts so because she understands I'm a little crazy about her and she has a sure thing with me, so she doesn't really needs to put effort in convincing me. But maybe she just doesn't feel the same way and she only sees me as her way out form the HK life. What you guys would do?

The girls do more than 3 a night at Hong Kong. They work long shifts, and are constantly going up with men. I'd bet many do 12 in a 12 hour shift. Most probably do six to 8. At least the ones who charge 80.

It's just a job, and guys need to realize that.

There's some that get lucky and the gal genuinely likes the dude and ends up having an excellent experience, in the end chicas may be at the end of their shift, so they get tired, as well as their coochies, so yep, if you become a regular with a chick and know her schedules you could be the very first guy she's taking inside of her that evening, if you really want to make your $100's worth and "beat the system" do things differently to get a better result, instead of just whining like little ladies over 20 additional dollars.

Keep in mind, this is rated the #1 and best strip joint in all central and south America, so by rule they cannot jack up their own price, be classy and respect the club's reputation.

I've sat next to cheeky Chinese dudes waving thousands of dollars in front of girls and still try to skimp the price to $80, for real, are you efing kidding me? It's ridiculous and disrespectful.

I live in Mexico. Born and raised, and even I have no complaints, instead of that I pursue quality, by knowing when it's a good time to arrive for example, key and vital, if they already had their lunch, if they had so many drinks, etc.

That's all I have to say for now.
    What's your masero # so I can order my beers from you next time I'm in HK.

Nice review

That is because the leading chef at pampas left and opened his own restaurant which is churrascaria, good news for you, now they have opened a secondary new location right in front of CECUT, you know that big round thing over the border? Well it's right in front of it, closer to the border.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Tuesday after a full night of lots of delicious meats at the AYCE Churrascaria do Brasil, 5 hot girls in Cascada's beds between 2 of us, wingman and I checked out about 2:30 AM. We left some changes on the drawer for the clean up crew.

Reception had guys check the room as usual. After a while reception said we took 2 beers from the fridge and charged us $18, same ficha price for girls in HK. I asked wingman if he took any beers; he said no. I brought a bottle of tequila and he brought his unopened orange juice to the room to party with the girls, so we had no need to take beers from the fridge. I had noticed the fridge looked pretty empty when checked in, but thought the hotel people knew what they were doing during a hectic labor day weekend. Lucky I know reception guys like Arturo and Javier very well. After some more checking, Arturo refunded me full $30 fridge deposit..

Awesome review

It's just a job, and guys need to realize that.

There's some that get lucky and the gal genuinely likes the dude and ends up having an excellent experience, in the end chicas may be at the end of their shift, so they get tired, as well as their coochies, so yep, if you become a regular with a chick and know her schedules you could be the very first guy she's taking inside of her that evening, if you really want to make your $100's worth and "beat the system" do things differently to get a better result, instead of just whining like little ladies over 20 additional dollars.

I live in Mexico. Born and raised, and even I have no complaints, instead of that I pursue quality, by knowing when it's a good time to arrive for example, key and vital, if they already had their lunch, if they had so many drinks, etc.

That's all I have to say for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzhilang  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to be up front and say that many mongers are not appreciating the HK girls, as professionals, as much as we should. While mongers might be there for leisure and have fun, HK girls are there to work to earn a living. They have regular working schedule just like any other working professional. They have rules to following just like any other industry. They takes risk for their return, which is no difference from other high risk professionals.

You might argue that HK girls are just selling their body. In some sense, it is actually very similar to sport players. People with the gift and talent of bring born taller and stronger than an average Joe making him a good fit to be a basketball player. With the talent, he still need a lot of hardworking and decipine to be a good player. Similarly, girl with gifted body are more likely to be a successful dance in a club. However, we shouldn't undermine the fact that the attractive girls also put in a lot of hardworking and discipline to maintain their shape to stay attractive. There are a lot of minor detail that many fellow bros might have overlooked. For example, those dame heels are probably killing the girl's feet all the time. From time to time, you might see girls on the floor trying to find something that they can lean to so that less weight is on their feet. In a hindsight, this might be the main reason why so many girls standing by the stairs where they can lean on the handheld. Same logic apply to girl who might sit on the second floor or sit on the back quietly. It is not because they are lazy, but because they simply need to sit down...

No true

On average girls get to do fuck 3 costumers a night (if they do good), and yes my seņor, their vaginas get sore and rashes too, by this I mean if they started charging less, they would have to fuck more to earn as much as they normally do. And may end up resulting not being able to work for the next day, which is a loss, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinaman360  [View Original Post]
    Good man. The problem with the prices is that the girls quote way higher for American guys. That's just plain predatory to jack up the price if your not Mexican. You just have to complain about the price or else the chicas will keep on upping the price. Quoting 120 is crazy now. In a few months there was a 20% average increase in prices being initially quoted. That's crazy.

Dude.

LOL my man, and I guess this is over your head because these establishments pay tons, and tons of money to authorities to avoid them from coming over, harassing clients and / or closing down the place. As you may know, not everything happening is black and white, there's many gray areas, some of them most of us DO enjoy.

I have lots of friends from Cali who come for a great time, and guess what? They end up going back with a bright smile on their faces. It's not like when you ask a girl from CA out and you invite her to nice restaurants, gifts and that, and most possibly never put up, on average any date at the states would put you at -$150.00, just for a handshake and a kiss in the cheek, that is if they like you enough.

So actually spending $150 for sex with a pretty lady, plus fun is not a bad deal, it's just you guys trying to skim on the prices, which are just about the same at any strip / hooker bar, doesn't matter if it's the zona or not. And yes, la zona is a lot safer for tourist, someone is getting paid for that to happen, and it's not coming out of your pocket, let me just tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    Consider that the whole establishment is one giant rip-off. What is offered is way outside the norms of established local economic boundaries. All following prices are converted to dollars to make it easier to follow. A beer at a normal bar is about $. 80. At HK it is $4. That's 5 x more than the going local rate. Let's say a beer at a USA bar is $4. Would you go to the local strip club and buy beers at $20 per bottle? A tiny little 7 oz ficha beer costs $9. If a grown man wage is $27/ day in Tijuana, a ficha equals 1/3 of a man's daily wage. So if a gringo makes $180/ day in USA, that's equal to paying $60 for 7 ounces of beer. Would you pay $60 to buy a stripper a tiny beer in America? Do you guys know how much a 16.9 oz bottle of Kirkland water costs for a puta at HK? It's something like $27. Add to that the constant mesero rip-offs and scams that make the experience even more expensive. And that's not even mentioning that Tijuana hookers make as much or more than their American counterparts, which is just plain ludicrous.

The $ tip ans other nice gestures

To Dodger.

The girls do not ask the $ tip for nothing.

Most would do a mini lap dance to show you their assets. Some may allow kissing, sucking, squeezing boobs, groping crotches etc. It's up to you what you can make out of those short encounters. A few girls even encourage kissing, tits sucking, deep fingering. I was sitting at the bar recovering after 2 sessions, thought I was completely out of ammo, but a girl came by, rubbed her butt on my crotch, swinging her boobs on my face, caressing my dick. Her soft skin, spongy body and sexy fragrance got me hard again!

To most guys the $ introductory tips are sexy and lots of fun, a cheap way to get to know the girls and find out how far they would go in bed, money well spent. The interactions make HK very lively, fun and sexy.

That's all great and all, but what about the point, that all these girls ask for a dollar for little to no reason? American strippers, with higher cost of living, look way better, and don't do this. And why should a girl have sex for 70 dollars if she can make 30-50 an hour walking around the club asking for one dollar. I watch, at least half the guys give a dollar for every girl that's asking, and some will give more than a dollar. Again, where's the motivation for affordable sex? Is this is working girl house or a charity event?

Why would a girl dissapeared

HK girls sometimes disappear into their rooms in Cascada to do Meth hits or something. They do that a lot after sex.

After the hits they may get too stoned or too relaxed to come back to work for 1 or 2 hours.

You just have to hit on other girls for alternate deals in case your sweethearts don't come back.

Disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Promolion  [View Original Post]
    So this happened to me 2 times. I would connect well with a girl and everything is going well over ficha. Great connections and lots of fun. Then all of sudden, would say she needs to go to her locker and will come back. They said to wait for them. I see them walk up stairs to their locker and never to be returned. Why can't they just say their shift is over and they need to go. It is rude and is a waste of time. Of course I go get another after awhile but it is irritating. Just wondering if this had happened to anyone else so next time I know how to respond to such actions.
    Could be many reasons. Caught up with a girl that I had TLNed with a few times and thought we had a good connection. She goes home for a few months, comes back, I find her in HK. She says she wants to change clothes and will come back to my table. I wait about 30 minutes. No show. Message her and she says she has left the club. No reason given. My guess is that she went to make a drug connection, but that is pure speculation. It is irritating. However, it is easy enough to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Promolion  [View Original Post]
    So this happened to me 2 times. I would connect well with a girl and everything is going well over ficha. Great connections and lots of fun. Then all of sudden, would say she needs to go to her locker and will come back. They said to wait for them. I see them walk up stairs to their locker and never to be returned. Why can't they just say their shift is over and they need to go. It is rude and is a waste of time. Of course I go get another after awhile but it is irritating. Just wondering if this had happened to anyone else so next time I know how to respond to such actions.
    No never happened. I do the same to the woman.

I tell them let's have sex in hour to give me a chance to breathe, avoid a angry girl, and to walk to other bar. Most don't remember next time they see me. My advice, have mint in your mouth and small amount of cologne. Like one pump. If she can smell it 3 inches away you put on too much. And clean fingernails. The girls look at fingernails. Obviously clean clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    Those of you who think HK is so great because there's nothing comparable in the USA, that's a really myopic point of view. Some of you Charlie Cornhusker fly in once a year from Nebraska on vacation and don't really care about getting ripped off because there's nothing even close to HK in Omaha. It's understandable. I guess it is like flying the family to Disneyland once every ten years and just paying the inflated prices at the amusement park.

But consider more than just a bunch of scantily clad putas available for money, because it seems that is all you guys are thinking about. Consider that the whole establishment is one giant rip-off. What is offered is way outside the norms of established local economic boundaries. All following prices are converted to dollars to make it easier to follow. A beer at a normal bar is about $. 80. At HK it is $4. That's 5 x more than the going local rate. Let's say a beer at a USA bar is $4. Would you go to the local strip club and buy beers at $20 per bottle? A tiny little 7 oz ficha beer costs $9. If a grown man wage is $27/ day in Tijuana, a ficha equals 1/3 of a man's daily wage. So if a gringo makes $180/ day in USA, that's equal to paying $60 for 7 ounces of beer. Would you pay $60 to buy a stripper a tiny beer in America? Do you guys know how much a 16.9 oz bottle of Kirkland water costs for a puta at HK? It's something like $27. Add to that the constant mesero rip-offs and scams that make the experience even more expensive. And that's not even mentioning that Tijuana hookers make as much or more than their American counterparts, which is just plain ludicrous.
    Spot on man. I'm a numbers guy because of my day job and seeing the plain price gouging makes me uneasy. If people want to get ripped of they can go ahead and do it. They are just supporting this scam that's going on. Don't be a gullible tourist. Girls now are not budging from 100 and a lot of mongers I talked to have said 120 is now common.

Posting Limitations