Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 3779 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 665 705 755 1155 1655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 56680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyezhov  [View Original Post]
    To each his own. Exactly.

I don't buy expensive clothes, lots of shoes etc. In fact I generally buy nothing here except low end Tshirts and such like since every type of luxury good or most electronics I would ever buy is cheaper in the USA. I was looking at watches the other day and they had one for $6000 US equivalent that I could buy in the US with sales tax for $3 K.

Look at it this way, just as an estimate.

Cab to dinner 100.

Dinner 500 (assuming I don't eatigo a buffet and if I do, double that).

Cab to first venue 100.

Cab to second venue 100.

Entrance fee 2 venues 700.

Two drinks each venue 1000.

Buy a drink for a chick and another one for me 500.

Cab to lair of love 100.

Looky I'm over 3000 already and I haven't even tipped my GF for the evening.

I'm 64 years old and when I decide to go out, I'm going to go out. Can't take it with you. Thank god my limit is 4-5 drinks, unlike when I was in drinking shape.
    I've lived here, 20 years noe in fact. What things cost in the states is of no consequence to me. I do have friends bring over things that are cheaper in the US though, but I live here, so it is local costs that are of concern to me.

I partake at oilies and very rarely soi 4. I would venture to say the Viets on soi 4 at present will be far better looking than what you see in the discos these days. And they're 2 k st.

Additionally, I have no desire for interaction beyond the act with p4 p gals. Hanging out at a disco or gogo bar hearing the same thing I've heard for ages is just not the slightest bit interesting. It's not like I'm going to get into a discussion about the latest Murakami book I've read with a Thai hooker. When I want to shag, I go shag and when I go out, it's with friends who I can converse with. When mates are in town and want to hit the gogos, I usually last about 30 min and am then bored to tears.

Unfortunately, Bangkok has become quite expensive for p4 p. And truthfully for many other things. Rents, local food, health insurance, and some transport are still very cheap, but western food, alcohol, and women are pricey. Especially when you consider what locals make. It's the former costs that keep me here. Although I'm looking at other places.

Question

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is in wrong thread. Anyone staying near Sofitel this week, and don't mind a newbie tagging along at night to see how things work? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Naw, head don't count. I view BBBJ's as an aperitif or foreplay before sexual intercourse which for me is almost always vaginal sex with or without glove.............
    Sometimes head could be just as good or even feel better than vaginal sex. I don't get that very often but when I session a girl who does it in a way that just feels toe curling amazing I allow her to take me to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    An enviable itinerary my friend! But I have a question. What do you do with one-fourth of a girl? Perhaps it is just her head and she is giving you head hahahahahaha.
    Naw, head don't count. I view BBBJ's as an aperitif or foreplay before sexual intercourse which for me is almost always vaginal sex with or without glove.

It's just math. If I do 14 girls in 10 nights it averages out to 1.4 girls a night. 12 girls in 10 nights is 1.2 girls a night. So my average over many years worth of travel is pretty consistently pegged at around 1.25 girls per night per trip. The funny thing is that I usually start out doing 1 girl a night, but as the trip goes on, something happens, and I start doing more girls per night. I would have thought it would be the opposite ie that I would do more girls early on when fresher and less girls later on when more sated, but no, I tend to do more girls towards the end of a trip than at the beginning. I guess I just get into the groove and let it roll.

Social Media?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk67  [View Original Post]
    By "social media", do you mean FB, Instagram? Or do you mean Tinder, and other dating apps? I have gone on quite a few dates that didn't lead anywhere (mainly due to my lack of interest, or in one case, hers), but my most successful non-pro experiences have been (and ongoing with a couple) with girls I've approached in person.
    I'm not sure what the previous poster used, but during this lengthy trip, I've had my best luck with TF, Tinder and Instagram. The TF women I met online before I arrived, so was playing the long game there. One was P4P and two were not, but they always find a way to get something out of you, dinner or drinks or both. Tinder was good to fill an immediate need, and I met two on IG who were part time FLs as they both had jobs, one at Hooters on Soi 4 and the other at a hotel. And one of the TF girls became a part time GF and we had a spectacular time. Unfortunately, she was a Thai living abroad so was only back a month to visit family.

Compare that with several less than memorable experiences with Nana Go Go girls, an okay bargirl experience from one of the Hillary's, and a really good GFE with a 24 year old From Beer Garden, and I think the social media / online route isn't too bad if you want to put in a little effort. It's a trade-off of time vs quality, though nothing is a sure thing. I can tell you that for the 3 I met on Thai Friendly, I thought I had a list of 15 women to meet when I arrived, but they would disappear. A word of advice here: never plan to meet with a woman you've not communicated with off a SM or dating platform (E. G, Line) or met in person before because chances are she will not show up. A lot of them use translators to communicate, so don't speak English, so don't have the courage to meet you. I wasted one evening at Spectrum skybar to learn that lesson. And it helped me by asking more questions with women I chatted with in the future.

I posted today about my experience at Doki Doki too and would put that one on the 'plus' side, thanks to the folks on that board who recommended it. Good immediate solution.

My experiences with the typical FL and Thermae girl lead no where, so didn't bother with that too much. Asking price was ridiculous. But I think I would like to try Smooci sometime to see if that can also fill the 'got to have it now' need with a reasonable quality girl. We'll see.

Just to put this into perspective, if I can meet women, anyone can. I'm 60, good shape, but hardly a catch for a 21 year old unless she's a pro who likes the size of my, er, wallet.

My 2 cents.

I am not worthy either

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky  [View Original Post]
    The guys I take my hat off to are the players who can walk into a nightclub solo, pick out 2 or 3 stewardesses or models at a private table, charm them, get them laughing in the 1st minute of conversation, buy a bottle, dance all night, and wind up shagging at least one of the girls.

In my yute (youth) I used to pick up a lot of girls in bars. I guess that's one of the reasons I like the Go Go scene so much. It reminds me of those early days and I feel very at home in that setting. But even back in those early days there were a couple of my friends who could run circles around my moves with girls. Those guys had game and made picking up girls anywhere look so easy. I never let them know it, but I was envious of their natural, or so it seemed to me at the time, God given talent. Ha Ha.

Natty Bumpo,

An enviable itinerary my friend! But I have a question. What do you do with one-fourth of a girl? Perhaps it is just her head and she is giving you head hahahahahaha.
    Last edited by Admin3; 12-03-19 at 02:26.

All Hail Mr. Bumpo!

My next trip is clocking in at 12 weeks: 7. 5 weeks in BKK, 8 nights in Pattaya, 3 nights in Yangon, and 3 weeks in Jakarta. So I will have plenty of time in BKK for my favorite girls and plenty of time to meet a lot of new girls especially since I average 1.25 girls a night.
    I am not worthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjaqrPpdQYc

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Even though I am doing just fine financially and could spend that kind of money on a night out, it's just not worth it to me. I just don't find the experience more satisfying then when I was spending less than 3 k for that on a full night out. And that was with a 40 plus exchange rate. If I spent 10 k on an evening out, I'd think, wow, could have had a really nice pair of Japanese selvedge denim or a new pair of Red Wings for that. I'll take soi 4 or the oilies and spend the rest on something else. Now, if I was getting a 10 plus in looks and a PSE over the top for that three hundred, I might do it once in awhile. To each his own.
    To each his own. Exactly.

I don't buy expensive clothes, lots of shoes etc. In fact I generally buy nothing here except low end Tshirts and such like since every type of luxury good or most electronics I would ever buy is cheaper in the USA. I was looking at watches the other day and they had one for $6000 US equivalent that I could buy in the US with sales tax for $3 K.

Look at it this way, just as an estimate.

Cab to dinner 100.

Dinner 500 (assuming I don't eatigo a buffet and if I do, double that).

Cab to first venue 100.

Cab to second venue 100.

Entrance fee 2 venues 700.

Two drinks each venue 1000.

Buy a drink for a chick and another one for me 500.

Cab to lair of love 100.

Looky I'm over 3000 already and I haven't even tipped my GF for the evening.

I'm 64 years old and when I decide to go out, I'm going to go out. Can't take it with you. Thank god my limit is 4-5 drinks, unlike when I was in drinking shape.

I went to levels and Grabbed one out of there on fri. Very hot babe, 21, a "student" and a fun time. I usually go to Mixx or Spasso though for the real high class performers. But I try to hit levels or the other club down at the end once a month. Anytime I go out to one of these places I figure it's a 10 k night with food, drink, entrance fees, taxis, a tip for the girl, breakfast in the morning, etc. I don't do the low end babes on soi 4. By the way, I'm old fat ugly and happy. My 21 year old spinner that I met out of Thermae last year just left and she cooked me a Fab dinner last night, there is American football on the tube, the stock market makes my wallet bulge and there will be tons of fun things to do in Thailand this month. Life is grand, except for the exchange rate LOL.
    Even though I am doing just fine financially and could spend that kind of money on a night out, it's just not worth it to me. I just don't find the experience more satisfying then when I was spending less than 3 k for that on a full night out. And that was with a 40 plus exchange rate. If I spent 10 k on an evening out, I'd think, wow, could have had a really nice pair of Japanese selvedge denim or a new pair of Red Wings for that. I'll take soi 4 or the oilies and spend the rest on something else. Now, if I was getting a 10 plus in looks and a PSE over the top for that three hundred, I might do it once in awhile. To each his own.

I went to levels and Grabbed one out of there on fri. Very hot babe, 21, a "student" and a fun time. I usually go to Mixx or Spasso though for the real high class performers. But I try to hit levels or the other club down at the end once a month. Anytime I go out to one of these places I figure it's a 10 k night with food, drink, entrance fees, taxis, a tip for the girl, breakfast in the morning, etc. I don't do the low end babes on soi 4. By the way, I'm old fat ugly and happy. My 21 year old spinner that I met out of Thermae last year just left and she cooked me a Fab dinner last night, there is American football on the tube, the stock market makes my wallet bulge and there will be tons of fun things to do in Thailand this month. Life is grand, except for the exchange rate LOL.
    10 k! Man I wish I could get myself to spend that money. I have it, but I see getting 3-4 girls a little better bargain. You are correct though, there are some serious smoke shows in that place. To bad I'm leaving BKK today and off to Angeles City.

Bidc

Quote Originally Posted by Columpuss  [View Original Post]
    As we all know, your age goes north and your teeth starting to go south, can someone please recommend a good cosmetic dental center in Bangkok or Pattaya based on experience? Thanks.
    I've used BIDC in Ratchada near Thai Cultural Center since 2012.5 crowns, several fillings, cleaning, whitening etc. And all high quality, about one third the price I pay in the States. Highly recommended. No bullshit, transparent price list, no surprises. Happy customer.

Strange? Maybe on the surface it might seem so, kind of like bringing my own condiments to a great gourmet restaurant or sand to the beach, but there is reason to my apparent madness. 555; I like Yangon Sally and think it will be fun to fly her into BKK for a few nights. Sally is a pretty savvy high class Burmese FL, but she has never been outside of Myanmar and I think BKK is gonna blow her mind.

It is not like I haven't done this before with other favorite girls:
    I did think Atomic blonde was a really great looking girl, without knowing her.

I certainly agree that several days with the right girl you know well can be really fun, I would probably prefer to take them away to a holiday destination where the mongering options were weak or difficult, or not so much to mongering venues.

Sometimes the girls have curiosity and want to see ladyboy bars too. No idea why.

I have taken girls away, to all sorts of Thailand destinations and to Singapore. 4 days in Krabi and Koh Phi Phi was one highlight trip. There is monger action in Krabi but not that great for the girl talent. Koh Lipe another trip. Several days in Mae Hong Son once, etc. A holiday is always more fun with a hot girl, if its the right girl.

Nice of you to show Sally Bangkok, but will be a problem if it makes her wish to work there, since bars generally can't accept foreigners.

I twice took a bi sexual girl into bars, to let them lust after hot naked girls, but wasn't a really great idea. The choices of girls liked did not impress me.

Once I met a very young girl newbie at a cart bar (I did not know at first), and found she had fabulous tits and a big Bush. I thought to take her to Crazy House to see all the shaved pussies next time. However next time did not happen. A police sweep out of Soi 21 Cart bars occurred, and my contact phone number for the girl did not work any more. I hate loosing contact with really great girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Diglerni  [View Original Post]
    Been to BKK 5 times now and first time (and last) checking out levels nightclub. To preface this, I'm 45 and work out daily and consider myself decent looking. Made eye contact with 3-4 girls and the least quote was 5 k short time. These chicks in this bar are really hot and dressed up, but 5 k I almost laughed in their face. Walked out after about 1 HR there and took a grab over to soi 4 for last hour before closing. Grabbed a girl 3 k long term. Anyone else have the same experience at this place?

Like taking condiments to a great gourmet restaurant - 555

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Wow, strange to bring a girl to Bangkok, as though the mongering options were not so good. Is this the new "Shrimp?" Ha ha. Must be a really fun girl. However I once took a girl with me to Pattaya and that certainly cramped my style to experience Pattaya properly. I learned the lesson though.
    Strange? Maybe on the surface it might seem so, kind of like bringing my own condiments to a great gourmet restaurant or sand to the beach, but there is reason to my apparent madness. 555; I like Yangon Sally and think it will be fun to fly her into BKK for a few nights. Sally is a pretty savvy high class Burmese FL, but she has never been outside of Myanmar and I think BKK is gonna blow her mind.

It is not like I haven't done this before with other favorite girls:

1. Back in 2011 I met the Princess in What's Up A Go Go in Pattaya. I knew I wanted her the 1st second I laid my eyes on her. Anyway, I spent the next 4 nights and 4 afternoons with her. It was great and then we said goodbye. A week later she texted me saying she was coming up to BKK to see her daughter and her mother who both lived in BKK and would I like to see her? Duh, so she came up on her own dime and spent 2 additional nights with me while seeing her family in the day.

The following year I hooked up with the Princess again in Pattaya for 5 nights straight and about 2 weeks later she again came up to BKK. It was great. Then I lost track of her for 3 years. So Sad. 555. I actually missed her. But in 2015 I very unexpectedly ran into her again at Sapphire Go Go. She looked a tad older and wiser, but still good. She came up to me and said, "Mak, do you remember me?" and I said, "Of course I remember you Nut. I will never forget you" and that was it for the remaining 4 nights of that Pattaya visit. And yes, a couple of weeks later she came up to BKK and stayed at my hotel while seeing her family. Sadly, that was the last I saw of her. Kind of doubt I will ever see her again, but you never know.

2. You remember Atomic? I introduced her to you back in Fall 2018 when she was working in RB5. Well I really liked that one too and was looking forward to seeing her again when I returned to BKK the following Spring 2019. We averaged texting back and forth around 2 x a month. So, I booked my BKK hotels way in advance to lock in some very good rates. Anyway, about a month before I was due back in BKK Atomic tells me she has moved to Phuket. It's too late to get out of some of my BKK reservations so I offer to fly Atomic up to BKK so she comes up and we spend 3 nights together. It was great! Really great! We went all over and saw the sights, did a little shopping (it was great fun sneaking into the women's dressing area with her to try on a Bikini in a big mall department store) and some serious eating. It all went by too fast and we had to say goodbye and she flew back to Phuket, but about 10 days later she texts me to say she is about to embark on a Japan / Korea trip with a girlfriend. I vaguely remember that she mentioned the trip when we were together, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Anyway, she says she will be arriving in BKK early in the morning and asks if it would be ok if she comes over and stays with me until her plane leaves early the next morning. This time the air fare was on her and we did not leave my hotel room for 14 hours. You may ask what we did in a hotel room for that long and if it got boring. All I can say is we did a lot of stuff and no, it wasn't boring.

So that takes the story line up to the present except that I am talking about Atomic, Ha Ha. After her triumphant tour of NE Asia, she flew back to Phuket, so anticipating no changes, I booked a nice little hotel in Phuket for a long weekend side trip reunion and I am looking forward to our rendezvous. But about a month ago Atomic tells me she is going to move back to BKK so she can go back to University and get her degree in Finance. You can't make this stuff up. 555. So I booked a room in BKK for the same time period as the Phuket reservation. This way I have a call option on either possibility. So, in addition to bringing Yangon Sally in for a long weekend I also have plans to see Atomic in one of two destinations.

I make these various arrangements not because the BKK mongering options are not plentiful or first rate. I think they are and I am looking forward to meeting lots of NEW girls! You know me. I like the hunt. I like New and variety. But I also enjoy hooking up with a few of my favorites over and over again. Yangon Sally & Atomic are currently at the top of my favorite's list. Mini is on the list too, but in decline, 555. I will still probably see Mini on my 1st or 2nd night back in town. Then there is that little cutie from RB2. You know the one. We were barhopping together the night I met her. Anyway, I saw RB2 5 times during my last trip. Since then we text and if things go as well as I think they might she will become one of my repeat favorites. But we shall see.

This post is getting rather long winded so I will finish up my thought. If my BKK time was more limited to say a week or 10 days, then bringing in a girl from the outside would affect the trip significantly and cut down on my meeting new BKK girls, but my next trip is clocking in at 12 weeks. It is going to be my longest mongering trip to date. My Fall 2017 trip was only 11 weeks. Ha Ha. The plan is simple: 7. 5 weeks in BKK, 8 nights in Pattaya, 3 nights in Yangon, & 3 weeks in Jakarta. So I will have plenty of time in BKK for my favorite girls and plenty of time to meet a lot of New girls especially since I average 1. 25 girls a night. I would not like to miss out on anything. I like old favorites, I like NEW, I like young girls 18 to 25 and I like older girls 26 to 35. I like Thai & Indo girls best, but I also like Pinays, Khmers, and Chinese girls, and I go wherever I can find the best ones available ie in Go Go's, Bordellos, FL bars, and maybe this time I might even try the social media sites. My next trip is coming up fairly soon. I am thinking it might be one of my best.

Posting Limitations