Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 4098 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 929 969 1019 1419 1919 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 61466
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Suhana reference

Hi mongers,

I recently got the digits of Suhana number ending 683 from a senior member. However, she is asking for a reference and I missed asking the senior member for it. Would someone help me with one?

Lactating MILF

Bro, Nice FR, tempting one, would you mind to share her details.

Stay Safe.

LA.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyDavid  [View Original Post]
    Tried Gujju MILF Anannya Desai last week. Got her contact through a friend who is also a member here. Was in contact with her for three days before finally meeting her last weekend. Not an expert in the act as she is new, but tried her best to please me. Very pretty face and petite. She called me to a flat in Navi Mumbai, owner she knew.

Started the act after a little chit chat with a long and passionate kiss. She removed her clothes and asked me to help her unhook her bra. As I was playing with her medium sized boobs she revealed that she has a five months old baby and she is lactating. Asked me to go slow with her boobs as her boobs were aching due to the milk accumulating. I asked her to show, she squirted a jet of milk which fell right on my chest. I asked her if I could suck, she agreed. Then I started sucking those small ripe pear. Warm sweet milk flowing inside my mouth. At one stage I had to stop and take some breathe as the milk was flowing in gallons. I had a hard ON and started the real act. Interestingly she had a tight pussy though she has delivered a baby just few months back. I came after stroking for around 10 minutes in missionary.

After the first round we started discussing life. She told me that she is still looking for a good job so that she can quit this life. I had taken along two cans of beer with me. Offered her one but she refused as she was still nursing her baby.

Started round two after about 45 minutes as soon as I finished the lager Cans. First BBBJ but she was not an expert in the job. Tried WOT and she was amazing this time. Really enjoyed the act. She squirted her boobs milk in between which made me crazy. Also offering her boobs in between to suck. Finished the act in missionary. Totally satisfied I paid her Rs 500 extra over and abobe Rs 4500 originally agreed upon including place.

Freshened up, kissed her again and left the place totally satisfied.

My first FR. Hope the seniors correct me if I am wrong somewhere.

Newbie, help with contacts

Dear senors,

Please help with some contact like miss M or T. I guarantee you that I will not share it further.

I just got my pm activated.

I am in Mumbai for this week and staying in star property here.

Zara Hayat

I have met them a few months ago at a hotel in darkness area. Hayat will not bargain at all and he talks forever on the phone trying to convince you that she's worth the ₹. The first time I spoke about reducing the fees he shut the phone on me (I felt it was rude). He got back to me after a few days of his own volition and still wouldn't budge. Did meet up as previously stated, but would not spend that for her. BTW, I did not give an advance before we met, only when we met at the hotel.

She was amazing and had awesome Deep throat skills, but to be honest, not worth 30 K for 2 shots. But if you are in the mood for adventure, go ahead give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolguyMasti  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

I am in touch with this couple ZaraHayat for potential meeting with Zara. The pictures look enticing (see attached) though price is on much higher side. Asking 30 K for 2 Shots! I haven't negotiated yet and would like to know if it is worth. Has anyone met her and or has any feedback about her? They haven't asked for any advance yet (which is absolutely no for me) so don't look potential scamster.

Appreciate any review or feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by PrateekKhanna  [View Original Post]
    Bro, This doesn't look nice to be after a particular senior to have contacts; he may have his own reasons to not accept requests any more or he may be selective in sharing; that is his own wish.

By sending him messages twice or thrice daily and addressing him on forum like this doesn't change his opinion. Instead, you should explore other avenues to have what you are after.

There is no dearth of pussies around you see!
    Bro, I was saying trying to contact everyday, by trying to send PM, not a single msg has gone through, because its full. I meant to imply I have been checking everyday to see if his inbox is taking in any msg's.

Appreciate you concern, but I am not pestering him as you might have accidentally thought.

Hope you got it, please let me know if anything else

Regards.

NSA update!

Bro,

I would avoid her!

I've been in conversation with her as well. She sent me a long e-mail saying which particular area she can meet and stuff. Also, she sent me 6-7 images. Now when I cross checked the images which you uploaded with the ones she emailed me, both are completely different. Something fishy in this for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Nilesh1234  [View Original Post]
    Can any one comment on this girl.

Got reference from NSA meeting from MR.

Asking for 15 k for 1.

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by ShyDavid  [View Original Post]
    Tried Gujju MILF Anannya Desai last week. Got her contact through a friend who is also a member here. Was in contact with her for three days before finally meeting her last weekend. Not an expert in the act as she is new, but tried her best to please me. Very pretty face and petite. She called me to a flat in Navi Mumbai, owner she knew.

Started the act after a little chit chat with a long and passionate kiss. She removed her clothes and asked me to help her unhook her bra. As I was playing with her medium sized boobs she revealed that she has a five months old baby and she is lactating. Asked me to go slow with her boobs as her boobs were aching due to the milk accumulating. I asked her to show, she squirted a jet of milk which fell right on my chest. I asked her if I could suck, she agreed. Then I started sucking those small ripe pear. Warm sweet milk flowing inside my mouth. At one stage I had to stop and take some breathe as the milk was flowing in gallons. I had a hard ON and started the real act. Interestingly she had a tight pussy though she has delivered a baby just few months back. I came after stroking for around 10 minutes in missionary.

After the first round we started discussing life. She told me that she is still looking for a good job so that she can quit this life. I had taken along two cans of beer with me. Offered her one but she refused as she was still nursing her baby..
    How do we contact you bro. Please if you could buy subscription. No offence meant but I can buy it for you to get Ananya's contact.

Regards.

LB.

New to mongering

Hi all,

I am member of this group since long but I haven't done mongering before. I had posted one / two FR for Spas but nothing more.

Now I am thinking to explore mongering world. Well, before this I did not do it because I was committed. By nature, I am committed and trustworthy but somehow those things did not work out in my previous relationships and now I want to change myself in terms of having girls in my life and go for mongering.

I thought above is required to tell so that I can introduce myself properly. At present I am looking for your suggestions as I am a beginner, if you have any. I am not aware about the rates and negotiations also. (As of now I went through Google, Locanto, and few other sites to find the options. Most of the contacts I received are SPs (I was looking for independents, personally I am thinking to not support SPs, but not sure if that is possible in mongering world or not). I have also received 2-3 girls contact who are dealing directly. I will surely share my reports with you all if I succeeded. I am also looking forward to take subscription of this forum now. Your views / suggestions will be always welcomed. Thank you.

Fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Shivaswamy  [View Original Post]
    Recently an amateur monger at Lebhari PMed me with some well thought, detailed and pointed questions about safe mongering. I answered them to the best of my knowledge and thought it would be useful to a lot of amateurs here. So I'm sharing it here! More suggestions and valuable additions are welcome!

Questions:

I wanted to get some help from you on mongering in Navalkar Lane and also had a few questions about NL. It will be great if you can help me out.

1. Firstly I wanted to get the contact details of some genuine SPs that provide VFM service in NL.

2. Is NL safe? Are there any precautions I should take when I go there..
    I am not a legend, so request you to not attach such salutations. In fact it's childish to attach. Secondly, except the new members whom you have named, don't put me in the same category of people whom I have named and shamed.

R Spa

Quote Originally Posted by ForTheLulz  [View Original Post]
    Visited are spa again earlier today, had booked Zoya for today's session.

Was assigned room and got changed and in walked Zoya, Muslim chick, good busty figure in the right places.

Started massage, she asked if I was regular etc etc, continued the massage while small talk. Coming to know I was a member there, asked if I take service, told her depends on the mood and massage (which was going very good, good pressure levels). Finished back and leg massage, I pointed for a bum massage, happily agreed, off went the dispo and what followed was 10 minutes of pure bliss bum massage. Asked to turn, johnny was rock hard, she giggles and started discussion on rates, seemed quite firm at 2.5 for B2 B, I stopped responding as I pay 2 k there being a regular. Asked her to finish massage for now and started feeling her ass and tits while at it, she was getting turned on and at end of the massage, put her top up and came on top of me. Started sucking her good while having her on top of me, a few lip kisses here and there. She was moaning while I was busy sucking her tits, got on top of her and put her lowers down, not surprisingly she was wet already and kitty was nice tight and clean. Went down south with DATY for the next 10 minutes and made her cum, so good..
    Thanks Lulz. Followed the instructions, aided by Google of course, and found the Spa you refer to. Called ahead and asked for Zoya. Busty, fair and pretty face. Everything else was as you described, not a great massage, but ate her boobs and DATYed to my hearts content. Clean down there and very wet.

Great time.

Damages: 1.5 k counter for 60 minutes, will take the 1.3 for 45 minutes package next time.

Everything else as described by Lulz.

WIR: Saw two other good looking ones there, very chatty and friendly. Will try them first.

Fraud

Guys,

There are few SP's on Loc who are cheating the clients. Being new, I almost fell for it. While searching on LOC, I saw few ads with similar wordings but different contact number on each ad. I called up one number and was asked to send whatsapp Hi. Immediately I received amazing photos and rate quoted was 10 k for 3 hours. On further query about the place, I was asked to come to one spot nearby. Once I reached there, I was asked to click a selfie and send him so that the girl can pick me up and take me to her apartment. I did the same. After 5 minutes, I was asked to deposit advance in bank account. I have read in the forum here that no advance should be given until you are sure and get what was committed. I denied him any advance and said that only direct payment as per our what we had agreed earlier. Immediately, he started abusing and said I will put your photo on internet and make you infamous. I got tensed but without revealing him just laughed at him and disconnected the call. Luckily, I was able to use "delete for everyone" option and deleted my photo. Immediately he messaged saying wxxhy you booked when you didn't even have the cash. But I choose not to respond to him.

Luckily, I was able to come unscratched in this whole event. Just wanted to share this with you guys, so that you can be safe when this kind of situation comes. Just to add one important point: The guy was speaking good English. May be that could work as clue to be double sure who you are dealing with.

Not right

Bro, This doesn't look nice to be after a particular senior to have contacts; he may have his own reasons to not accept requests any more or he may be selective in sharing; that is his own wish.

By sending him messages twice or thrice daily and addressing him on forum like this doesn't change his opinion. Instead, you should explore other avenues to have what you are after.

There is no dearth of pussies around you see!

Quote Originally Posted by HotDaniel  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

I have been trying to PM twice daily for many days, its very very difficult, to reach out to you.

I understand, lot of members might be reaching you, could you please help me (PM me)with miss M & T contact and reference.

Will not share without permission.

Plzzzzzzz help.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivaswamy  [View Original Post]
    Recently an amateur monger at Lebhari PMed me with some well thought, detailed and pointed questions about safe mongering. I answered them to the best of my knowledge and thought it would be useful to a lot of amateurs here. So I'm sharing it here! More suggestions and valuable additions are welcome!

Questions:

I wanted to get some help from you on mongering in Navalkar Lane and also had a few questions about NL. It will be great if you can help me out.

1. Firstly I wanted to get the contact details of some genuine SPs that provide VFM service in NL.

2. Is NL safe? Are there any precautions I should take when I go there.

3. Are the SPs open to negotiation and what would be the average price that I should negotiate it down to (for eg. What would be the fair price to pay for a one hour FS session / two pops with one bird).

4. Do the SPs ask for any ID proof or anything (even though I'm sure they don't, but I think it's better if I ask you before going there).

5. Will the SPs provide me with the room as well or I'll have to book a hotel room separately?

6. Do they give you a condom there or should you take your own condom and go. Also what is the concept of condom boy? Are they guys who are hired to dedicatedly supply condoms to clients? Do I have to tip them?

7. Are there any risks of getting filmed in the rooms? Have you heard of any such case taking place in the past?

8. Do the SPs ask for any reference if you contact them the first time?

9. Can I ask the SP to share the pics of the girls with me (so I can choose them) on WhatsApp before I go there? Do the SPs have the habit of sending fake pics of girls and if yes then how to deal with it.

I know this is a long list of queries, but it will be very helpful to me.

My Response:

1. Nothing yet.

2. The RLDs are often located at the most shady areas of any city. As a precaution, try not to grab a lot of attention on you. Don't wear rich clothes, shoes, watches, IDs, credit cards. Carry only a cheap phone (I use one separately for mongering) and the right amount of cash needed and nothing more. Be vigilant at all times! A true monger always plans as a pessimist and hopes as an optimist!

3. Of course the SPs will try their best to sell shit as gold. So negotiate and play hard not so hard and unruly that he blocks you. After reading umpteen reports in the Mumbai, I feel the optimum price for an average bird is 4-6 k for 2 pops 3-4 hours short time. The rates may go up or come down a few Ks depending on how hot the bird is and how good her service is. The lowest is around 3 k for a barely decent experience and I would set the upper ceiling at 8-10 k for a jaw dropping beauty. All those paying anything above 10 k some even 15-20 k don't have the drive and passion to learn the art of mongering and digging out VFM gems. They want everything served to them in a platter and don't mind paying shitloads of money for a mediocre experience that would have have cost them half if they cared to expand their horizons and RTFF. The sad part is they don't even realize they have been duped big time and even go on to gloat and boast about it which is even more nauseating. As long as they are happy, it's nobody's business but it spoils the mongering scene for others as the SPs or indie birds hike their prices due to this mad rush of people who have enough money to throw down the drain! You should land a good one at 5-7 k.

4. I don't think so too. He's a SP and not some Superintendent of Police!

5. Some SPs will have a collab with a lodge owner and offer you in calls or operate from flats or residential places. Some Sps or birds of Sps will only offer outcalls. In that case better get a hotel room. Some will agree to come to your place but I strongly discourage getting a bird to your place. You never shit at the place where you eat! It might lead to other unforeseen complications as now the bird or Sp knows your place and may threaten or blackmail. Keep your identity and co-ordinates as discreet as possible. A true monger gets maximum info and gives out minimum info!

6. Just buy a pack of condoms. Some lube, a small mouth wash, sanitizer and baby oil too. I have a mongering pouch with me when I'm on the prowl. Like a shaving kit I have my mongering kit! My fav is the Durex Ultra Thin. It's a bit pricey but it's 100% natural rubber and feels closest to a bareback without compromising safety! Usually the birds have cheap thick low grade synthetic ones which they buy in bulk. May give your tool an allergy so that's my 2 cents about doms. No idea about dom boys. Is it so hard to ask for doms in a medic shop?

7. Risks are part and parcel of mongering. As always be vigilant and take precautions. It's easy to let your guard down when your tool is in control of your mind but don't shut off your brain completely before visiting heaven. Check any dents in the rooms, mirrors, bulbs, fans, wall portraits and other electricity outlets. Play safe!

8. Main thing with SPs or indie bird is they will ask for a reference. So when you get a Sp or bird's number, don't forget to obtain the reference of the person sharing it with you! That's very important!

9. Yes! That's how it works. This is where you have to be super careful. Try to get the contact from genuine SPs from seniors in the forum. Never trust SPs on Locanto, Skokka and other advertising sites. It's 90% fake! When a SP sends you pics always reverse search the image on Google. If it's lifted from the web. Immediately block. Next after seeing the pics of birds, if you like one particular bird ask him to show more pics of that particular bird. Usually a genuine SP will have 3-4 pics of each bird. If he doesn't show then it's a red flag. Request him for a small video chat with the bird for verification. Some genuine SPs may have a temporary common number which the birds from his den may have access too. I highly doubt it thought, just a speculation from somewhere I read. No SP will give away the number or other forms of contact of his bird flock. They will also strictly tell the birds not to give personal numbers or details to clients as she can slip away and upgrade to an indie. If you can't have a video chat no problem. Until the cash transfer takes place you are safe. The No. 1 cardinal rule of mongering is to never pay anything in advance. If he asks some advance to book the girl for you as she is demand and other bullshit it's a scam. Straight block! I strongly discourage all types of digital payments as it leaves behind a digital trace. Deal only and only with cash.

Next step is the meet.

For an incall.

If the SP says someone will pick you at a particular spot, just don't bunny hop and go like a horny rabbit, you will be robbed for sure! Try to arrange a meet with the SP in a well lit public spot with some people movement around you close to his den like the nearest bus stop or park close to his den. If he turns up, say upfront that if the bird isn't the same as shown, you will not do the deed and not a single penny will be given. Same goes with an indie incall. If he asks you to come to his den directly, usually a lodge or a residential home, on the way to his den, scan all the possible entry and emergency exit points and always be vigilant about the number of men around you. Demand him to show the bird in the lobby or at the entrance, not after cash has changed hands and the bird is waiting for you in the room. Else you are most likely to end up with an ostrich instead of a peacock that you have been shown. If he denies to show his bird before exchanging cash walkaway! If the bird shown in the pic doesn't match with the bird in real, just walkaway! Only if the bird shown in pics matches with the bird seen and after discussing about the services on menu with the bird, exchange cash and seal the deal. Here too show him the cash first and request that you will hand it over to the bird or SP after the session to be extra safe!

For an outcall.

If the bird decides to meet you at your place which I strongly discourage as it compromises your co-ordinates but if you don't mind, go ahead! Same rules as above if the shown pic doesn't match with the bird, just shoo her away and block the SP. If the girl or SP decide to create a scene in front of your house, have fun! Just kidding, that's why you never give your exact home address and meet the bird at your door step! Always meet the bird a few lanes away at a well lit public spot like a bus stop, park or crossroad 5 min away from your home. If the bird doesn't match with the pics shoo her away and walkaway! She will try to create a scene, have fun! Just kidding again, I always use a small trick that usually works, I'd say I'll just withdraw the cash from the nearest ATM please wait here for a minute and vanish in thin air never to be found by the bird again! Tit for tat! If she does create a scene sensing she is being sent back and gets out of control, just pay for her travel allowance and ask her to decently fuck off and walkaway! Minimize the damage. If she does match with the pics and agrees to the services on menu, don't walk hand in hand and keep pinching her boobs or butt on the way home like a newly married couple. The neighbor auntys CCTV cam is always on the lookout for a gossip or controversy. If you get caught by this CCTV have fun explaining the situation with your wife! Tell her to simply follow you a few feet away. When you reach 4-5 houses away from your home signal her to stop and tell her to enter your home 5 min after you. Discuss this before hand. Works smooth as butter always. Here too, show the cash and tell her it will be given after the session to be extra safe. Even her service will be much better as the money is in stake and she won't throw too many tantrums! Request the SP to tell the bird not to come in skimpy clothes, over make up and lookin like a tute who can be sniffed 20 feet away. Just request to come in regular decent clothes like a girl next door. If you meet in a hotel, my most preferred way of mongering, just meet her at the lobby. Don't pay the hotel right away, if you have booked the room, just wait till the bird arrives and check in together if she is genuine and matches with the pics shown by the SP! If the bird doesn't match with the pics, just shoo her away politely! If she does make a huge scene just pay for her travel allowances and minimize the damage. You remain completely anonymous and totally safe!

Safe mongering requires the patience of a monk and stealth of a ninja! This isn't something that can be learnt overnight. It comes with years of experience!

On that note, Briefly about me, I started my mongering career in Germany 3 years ago when I moved here to work. I have sound knowledge and experience mongering in RLDs FKKs and indies in Germany and have unearthed some true gems here but I have no experience mongering in India be it RLDs, indies or SPs. Quite strange for a monger born and raised in India to have savoured world cuisine but is yet to have home cooked food. I'm finally coming home next month for a break after 3 long years. I honed my mongering skills by learning it the hard way in Germany and trust me I got all the above info about Mumbai prices and SPs and how they operate and their dirty tricks by RTFF sitting here in Germany! ! ISG is a treasure trove of information which has diamonds waiting to be unearthed to those who are willing to dig deep! In Germany there is no concept of SPs, middlemen or pimps. It's either FKKs, RLDs or indies. As a matter of fact I'm basically from Bangalore but I feel Bangalore is saturated with cash strapped horny and dry guys who are willing to pay anything to fuck a hole. 2 hrs with a mediocre chick is costing 12-15 k! That's why I'm planning to head over to Mumbai for a weekend next month solely to monger.

A huge shout out to the senior mongers, especially the legendary BoobsManiac, Bopshep and also to the likes of Mirvlada, Nrao8465 and other gracious souls! A humble request from my end to help me with some leads! I'm looking for some full night VFM sessions at 10-12 k 3-4 pops a night! I don't have much to offer except the digits of a couple of hot indies in Delhi! Apart from that if any of you here are planning a mongering tour to Germany, I'm just a ping away! I can give you all the intel I collected here with years of experience. I will be your best wing man! Kindly PM me. My mouth is all bland and dry eating pizzas and pastas. Dying to have some mouth watering vada pav and pav bhaji!

Happy mongering!

Cheers,

Shiva.
    Great post bro. Just one suggestion, go to Delhi in place of Mumbai. It's the best place in India to monger.

Cheers.

Sakinaka spa

What is the name of the ex-renovar girl name.

Quote Originally Posted by DesparateMonge  [View Original Post]
    I visited this spa in Salinaka, dilkap center, the owner as she claims is ex renovar staff, I was eyeing her for 2 months and finally she did manage me, they have Jacuzzi also. I chose Jacuzzi with mash, 90 minutes -6000, she came And we were discussing about her experience and my experience and then she got comfortable to massage. I had pure bliss massage, bed bath and then jacuzzi with the beautiful lady. She came full nude and I was enjoying lot, but in the end she charge 10 k for service. Now a days spa are turning to be money leachers.

Some tips and a humble request! A friend in need is a friend indeed!

Questions:

2. Is NL safe? Are there any precautions I should take when I go there.

3. Are the SPs open to negotiation and what would be the average price that I should negotiate it down to (for eg. What would be the fair price to pay for a one hour FS session / two pops with one bird).

4. Do the SPs ask for any ID proof or anything (even though I'm sure they don't, but I think it's better if I ask you before going there).

5. Will the SPs provide me with the room as well or I'll have to book a hotel room separately?

6. Do they give you a condom there or should you take your own condom and go. Also what is the concept of condom boy? Are they guys who are hired to dedicatedly supply condoms to clients? Do I have to tip them?

7. Are there any risks of getting filmed in the rooms? Have you heard of any such case taking place in the past?

8. Do the SPs ask for any reference if you contact them the first time?

9. Can I ask the SP to share the pics of the girls with me (so I can choose them) on WhatsApp before I go there? Do the SPs have the habit of sending fake pics of girls and if yes then how to deal with it.

I know this is a long list of queries, but it will be very helpful to me.

My Response:

1. Nothing yet.

2. The RLDs are often located at the most shady areas of any city. As a precaution, try not to grab a lot of attention on you. Don't wear rich clothes, shoes, watches, IDs, credit cards. Carry only a cheap phone (I use one separately for mongering) and the right amount of cash needed and nothing more. Be vigilant at all times! A true monger always plans as a pessimist and hopes as an optimist!

3. Of course the SPs will try their best to sell shit as gold. So negotiate and play hard not so hard and unruly that he blocks you. After reading umpteen reports in the Mumbai, I feel the optimum price for an average bird is 4-6 k for 2 pops 3-4 hours short time. The rates may go up or come down a few Ks depending on how hot the bird is and how good her service is. The lowest is around 3 k for a barely decent experience and I would set the upper ceiling at 8-10 k for a jaw dropping beauty. All those paying anything above 10 k some even 15-20 k don't have the drive and passion to learn the art of mongering and digging out VFM gems. They want everything served to them in a platter and don't mind paying shitloads of money for a mediocre experience that would have have cost them half if they cared to expand their horizons and RTFF. The sad part is they don't even realize they have been duped big time and even go on to gloat and boast about it which is even more nauseating. As long as they are happy, it's nobody's business but it spoils the mongering scene for others as the SPs or indie birds hike their prices due to this mad rush of people who have enough money to throw down the drain! You should land a good one at 5-7 k.

4. I don't think so too. He's a SP and not some Superintendent of Police!

5. Some SPs will have a collab with a lodge owner and offer you in calls or operate from flats or residential places. Some Sps or birds of Sps will only offer outcalls. In that case better get a hotel room. Some will agree to come to your place but I strongly discourage getting a bird to your place. You never shit at the place where you eat! It might lead to other unforeseen complications as now the bird or Sp knows your place and may threaten or blackmail. Keep your identity and co-ordinates as discreet as possible. A true monger gets maximum info and gives out minimum info!

6. Just buy a pack of condoms. Some lube, a small mouth wash, sanitizer and baby oil too. I have a mongering pouch with me when I'm on the prowl. Like a shaving kit I have my mongering kit! My fav is the Durex Ultra Thin. It's a bit pricey but it's 100% natural rubber and feels closest to a bareback without compromising safety! Usually the birds have cheap thick low grade synthetic ones which they buy in bulk. May give your tool an allergy so that's my 2 cents about doms. No idea about dom boys. Is it so hard to ask for doms in a medic shop?

7. Risks are part and parcel of mongering. As always be vigilant and take precautions. It's easy to let your guard down when your tool is in control of your mind but don't shut off your brain completely before visiting heaven. Check any dents in the rooms, mirrors, bulbs, fans, wall portraits and other electricity outlets. Play safe!

8. Main thing with SPs or indie bird is they will ask for a reference. So when you get a Sp or bird's number, don't forget to obtain the reference of the person sharing it with you! That's very important!

9. Yes! That's how it works. This is where you have to be super careful. Try to get the contact from genuine SPs from seniors in the forum. Never trust SPs on Locanto, Skokka and other advertising sites. It's 90% fake! When a SP sends you pics always reverse search the image on Google. If it's lifted from the web. Immediately block. Next after seeing the pics of birds, if you like one particular bird ask him to show more pics of that particular bird. Usually a genuine SP will have 3-4 pics of each bird. If he doesn't show then it's a red flag. Request him for a small video chat with the bird for verification. Some genuine SPs may have a temporary common number which the birds from his den may have access too. I highly doubt it thought, just a speculation from somewhere I read. No SP will give away the number or other forms of contact of his bird flock. They will also strictly tell the birds not to give personal numbers or details to clients as she can slip away and upgrade to an indie. If you can't have a video chat no problem. Until the cash transfer takes place you are safe. The No. 1 cardinal rule of mongering is to never pay anything in advance. If he asks some advance to book the girl for you as she is demand and other bullshit it's a scam. Straight block! I strongly discourage all types of digital payments as it leaves behind a digital trace. Deal only and only with cash.

Next step is the meet.

For an incall.

If the SP says someone will pick you at a particular spot, just don't bunny hop and go like a horny rabbit, you will be robbed for sure! Try to arrange a meet with the SP in a well lit public spot with some people movement around you close to his den like the nearest bus stop or park close to his den. If he turns up, say upfront that if the bird isn't the same as shown, you will not do the deed and not a single penny will be given. Same goes with an indie incall. If he asks you to come to his den directly, usually a lodge or a residential home, on the way to his den, scan all the possible entry and emergency exit points and always be vigilant about the number of men around you. Demand him to show the bird in the lobby or at the entrance, not after cash has changed hands and the bird is waiting for you in the room. Else you are most likely to end up with an ostrich instead of a peacock that you have been shown. If he denies to show his bird before exchanging cash walkaway! If the bird shown in the pic doesn't match with the bird in real, just walkaway! Only if the bird shown in pics matches with the bird seen and after discussing about the services on menu with the bird, exchange cash and seal the deal. Here too show him the cash first and request that you will hand it over to the bird or SP after the session to be extra safe!

For an outcall.

If the bird decides to meet you at your place which I strongly discourage as it compromises your co-ordinates but if you don't mind, go ahead! Same rules as above if the shown pic doesn't match with the bird, just shoo her away and block the SP. If the girl or SP decide to create a scene in front of your house, have fun! Just kidding, that's why you never give your exact home address and meet the bird at your door step! Always meet the bird a few lanes away at a well lit public spot like a bus stop, park or crossroad 5 min away from your home. If the bird doesn't match with the pics shoo her away and walkaway! She will try to create a scene, have fun! Just kidding again, I always use a small trick that usually works, I'd say I'll just withdraw the cash from the nearest ATM please wait here for a minute and vanish in thin air never to be found by the bird again! Tit for tat! If she does create a scene sensing she is being sent back and gets out of control, just pay for her travel allowance and ask her to decently fuck off and walkaway! Minimize the damage. If she does match with the pics and agrees to the services on menu, don't walk hand in hand and keep pinching her boobs or butt on the way home like a newly married couple. The neighbor auntys CCTV cam is always on the lookout for a gossip or controversy. If you get caught by this CCTV have fun explaining the situation with your wife! Tell her to simply follow you a few feet away. When you reach 4-5 houses away from your home signal her to stop and tell her to enter your home 5 min after you. Discuss this before hand. Works smooth as butter always. Here too, show the cash and tell her it will be given after the session to be extra safe. Even her service will be much better as the money is in stake and she won't throw too many tantrums! Request the SP to tell the bird not to come in skimpy clothes, over make up and lookin like a tute who can be sniffed 20 feet away. Just request to come in regular decent clothes like a girl next door. If you meet in a hotel, my most preferred way of mongering, just meet her at the lobby. Don't pay the hotel right away, if you have booked the room, just wait till the bird arrives and check in together if she is genuine and matches with the pics shown by the SP! If the bird doesn't match with the pics, just shoo her away politely! If she does make a huge scene just pay for her travel allowances and minimize the damage. You remain completely anonymous and totally safe!

Safe mongering requires the patience of a monk and stealth of a ninja! This isn't something that can be learnt overnight. It comes with years of experience!

On that note, Briefly about me, I started my mongering career in Germany 3 years ago when I moved here to work. I have sound knowledge and experience mongering in RLDs FKKs and indies in Germany and have unearthed some true gems here but I have no experience mongering in India be it RLDs, indies or SPs. Quite strange for a monger born and raised in India to have savoured world cuisine but is yet to have home cooked food. I'm finally coming home next month for a break after 3 long years. I honed my mongering skills by learning it the hard way in Germany and trust me I got all the above info about Mumbai prices and SPs and how they operate and their dirty tricks by RTFF sitting here in Germany! ! ISG is a treasure trove of information which has diamonds waiting to be unearthed to those who are willing to dig deep! In Germany there is no concept of SPs, middlemen or pimps. It's either FKKs, RLDs or indies. As a matter of fact I'm basically from Bangalore but I feel Bangalore is saturated with cash strapped horny and dry guys who are willing to pay anything to fuck a hole. 2 hrs with a mediocre chick is costing 12-15 k! That's why I'm planning to head over to Mumbai for a weekend next month solely to monger.

A huge shout out to the senior mongers, especially the legendary BoobsManiac, Bopshep and also to the likes of Mirvlada, Nrao8465 and other gracious souls! A humble request from my end to help me with some leads! I'm looking for some full night VFM sessions at 10-12 k 3-4 pops a night! I don't have much to offer except the digits of a couple of hot indies in Delhi! Apart from that if any of you here are planning a mongering tour to Germany, I'm just a ping away! I can give you all the intel I collected here with years of experience. I will be your best wing man! Kindly PM me. My mouth is all bland and dry eating pizzas and pastas. Dying to have some mouth watering vada pav and pav bhaji!

Happy mongering!

Cheers,

Shiva.

Posting Limitations