Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 17309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyYearOld1  [View Original Post]
    Hahah tell me more about your first time, ID love to be fucking within a few hours of touching down!

I'll be staying for about two weeks. What do you mean by the hookers are too aggressive in Sosua?
    Well I was only there once about three or four years ago so my sample is admittedly limited but every time I stepped out of the hotel I was being watched by hookers and other assorted sordid characters wherever I walked to. The hookers are too blatant and obvious in their approach IMO. I prefer more subtlety. However, I did take two on separate occasions back to the room and they were OK. One was from the famous disco whose name I forget. I think it was Classicos or something. Not great service but OK. I also found a beach bar owner slim with with a nice rack that I spent two days with but she was more expensive than the hookers! She showed up on the second day with some of her bills that she expected me to read, understand and pay! Nevertheless, good food, love the beach and hung out with some bros for a good time. I'm white, mid-60's, long haired guitarist so maybe I am an oddity I dunno. I have a harem of charming, busty, beautiful regulars in Santiago and Santo Domingo that I rotate and sometimes take to Juan Dolio or Samana or Cabarete beach. Yet I am still open to new talent for a quick fling or a spot on the roster. I have been to DR 13 times in five or six years and hope to go for 2 - 3 weeks in July when things open up again. Colombia, too, where one out of three chicas is beautiful and friendly IMO.

Relatedly, I just watched a thing on youtube that listed the best countries for "international relations" e. G. , brides haha. In descending order: 10. Vietnam. 9. China. 8. Brasil. 7. Thailand. 6. India. 5. Ukraine. 4. DR. 3. Colombia. 2. Russia. #1 Philippines! I have no idea what the criteria are so no slams, please. But I've been to five of these countries and am planning to retire in PI in one or two years so I can vouch for those.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    It means that ugly fat chicks are going to hound and pester you about taking them, then when you finally give in, they are going to give bad service and steal your shit.
    It is surely happens with the street working girls. Just as it happens in other parts of the world, such as on "Las Ramblas" in Barcelona.

What do you mean by the hookers are too aggressive in Sosua?
    It means that ugly fat chicks are going to hound and pester you about taking them, then when you finally give in, they are going to give bad service and steal your shit.

Air travel

The DR goverment announces that Phase lV starting July 5th contemplates the opening of airports and tourism venues with the caveat that it expects the current measures to control the virus to continue to improve the situation. Of course other countries would have to agree to have service restored.

Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    That is a hard question brother. I like them all. But have much more experience with Santo Domingo / Santo Domingo este and Boca Chica. I have only been to Sosua once. Not because I did not enjoy the trip. I had a great time. But as a location for me it is boring. And it is was a long way from where I used to live. I live closer now but still have not felt the need to roll there. Pusssy is pussy a long as it is 18 or older and makes itself available to me I'm fucking it.

I liked Boca Chica better because it is edgy and closer to me. And of course I cut my teeth on Santo Domingo. Boots on the ground not speaking a word of Spanish when I was wheels down. First trip! But still, I was fucking 2 hours after I checked into my hotel. Because I let my pesos do the talking. Santo Domingo was different then. But what place does not change over time my man!

Because you are a young man and you like hot girls (8 - 10), and who does not. No one has ever asked me to recommend 5-7's. LOL! I would recommend Santo Domingo! Great facilities, night life, restaurants, natural and historical sights to
    see and of course the hottest girls on the island (that is my opinion).
    Hahah tell me more about your first time, ID love to be fucking within a few hours of touching down!

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    How many days do you have? At 21 you ought to be able to walk down Calle Conde in Colonial Zone (Santo Domingo) and get anything you want. Stop and have a coffee or Presidente beer at Pacos on Calle Conde and you will see quite a bevvy of beauties parading by on their way to work or looking for customers. There's also casas and clubs if that's your thing. Keep your money in your front pants pocket or zipped up somewhere. Sosua is nice for the beach but for me the hookers are too aggressive there. Boca Chica is nice but Juan Dolio is nicer IMO although smaller. Santiago is also very nice. Cheap bus in between all cities. Great chicks. Easy to get laid. Join Dominican Cupid and get whatsapp to line up some cuties before you arrive. In two weeks you could see all the above. If just a weekend, first time I'd probably go to Sosua. Yes, a few words in Spanish will pay off. I love DR. Colombia, Philippines, too, but that is another thread. In DR you can whistle at a chick or compliment their big tits and she will smile and might give you her digits. In USA you'd probably get arrested for that! Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
    I'll be staying for about two weeks. What do you mean by the hookers are too aggressive in Sosua?

Out of those 3 which would you personally advice for a newbie?
    How many days do you have? At 21 you ought to be able to walk down Calle Conde in Colonial Zone (Santo Domingo) and get anything you want. Stop and have a coffee or Presidente beer at Pacos on Calle Conde and you will see quite a bevvy of beauties parading by on their way to work or looking for customers. There's also casas and clubs if that's your thing. Keep your money in your front pants pocket or zipped up somewhere. Sosua is nice for the beach but for me the hookers are too aggressive there. Boca Chica is nice but Juan Dolio is nicer IMO although smaller. Santiago is also very nice. Cheap bus in between all cities. Great chicks. Easy to get laid. Join Dominican Cupid and get whatsapp to line up some cuties before you arrive. In two weeks you could see all the above. If just a weekend, first time I'd probably go to Sosua. Yes, a few words in Spanish will pay off. I love DR. Colombia, Philippines, too, but that is another thread. In DR you can whistle at a chick or compliment their big tits and she will smile and might give you her digits. In USA you'd probably get arrested for that! Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Questner  [View Original Post]
    No, and you have to check photo profiles through reverse imaging. However, this site is built on one of the most convenient architecture, and there are many similar sites all over Latin America.
    Great! I just research about reverse imaging, I didn't know that technology! The truth is that the web is visually attractive, that's why my fear that some of them are fake. I'm going to give you a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungDude  [View Original Post]
    It seems to be a page similar to skokkas where independent girls or agencies post their advertisements. If you want to verify the independent girl, you can ask the girl to videocall to see and confirm, so it solves the case for you.
    I see YoungDude, it's a good idea to make a video call first, thanks for the advice!

A lot will depend upon other factors. Bankroll, how much effort you want to put in, and if you want to enjoy time outside of just chicas. If you check the forum, you will see posts about Sousa, Blackbeards, and other high volume areas, but the choice may be less with those. SD from what I read has lots of options, but for no Spanish at all, you may have difficulty. I'm heading to DR in August for my first trip there, and staying in SD, with lots of good advice from the forum here and SubC. Read up man, don't make a choice on what others might say, take the time to do some research otherwise when you get there you will have no idea of the scene, spots, etc.

Just spend 1 hour a day on DuoLingo and learn some Spanish. At your age, it will come quickly and go a long way. Plus, if you are lucky, you will live a long life and be able to use it. You can learn semi conversational Spanish in 45 days if you really try, and given that almost everyone has free time right now, I don't see why you couldn't.

Santo Domingo; Boca Chica; Sosua

That is a hard question brother. I like them all. But have much more experience with Santo Domingo / Santo Domingo este and Boca Chica. I have only been to Sosua once. Not because I did not enjoy the trip. I had a great time. But as a location for me it is boring. And it is was a long way from where I used to live. I live closer now but still have not felt the need to roll there. Pusssy is pussy a long as it is 18 or older and makes itself available to me I'm fucking it.

I liked Boca Chica better because it is edgy and closer to me. And of course I cut my teeth on Santo Domingo. Boots on the ground not speaking a word of Spanish when I was wheels down. First trip! But still, I was fucking 2 hours after I checked into my hotel. Because I let my pesos do the talking. Santo Domingo was different then. But what place does not change over time my man!

Because you are a young man and you like hot girls (8 - 10), and who does not. No one has ever asked me to recommend 5-7's. LOL! I would recommend Santo Domingo! Great facilities, night life, restaurants, natural and historical sights to see and of course the hottest girls on the island (that is my opinion).

I am not going to get into a debate of where is the best place to go. For a first time trip I would recommend Location: Santo Domingo, Boca Chica or Sousa. Mongering style: Only because of your lack of language skills, I recommend that you monger in a way where you can receive a language assist. For Santo Domingo, start pipelining 30 days before your trip. Your Tinder be blowing up like a dealers phone in a trap house. Tagged too. Fo sur! For physical locations I would recommend casas.

Why the advice to learn Spanish? Because not only will it allow you to bang girls at will because you can talk them out of their panties, for me it was worth the time investment for traveling to other Spanish speaking countries. Those on the North American continent can also enjoy Mexico. I know I do when I get down there. You may or may not, but I recommend it.

My bad!

I wrote my reply badly. Sometimes I do not red o spel 2 gud. I did not mean I had any years on you brother. When I made that comment I was talking about TwentyYearOld1. Meaning that I have a few years on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking with the lockdown worldwide many people have some time on their hands. It would be worthwhile for some blokes to use the various online learning tools to become moderately conversational in Spanish. I am well into my sixties and am happy cavorting with providers. However, when I was in my twenties it was a whole different ball game with non-pros being the order of the day and US hookers were a diversion. If I were in my twenties and desired to hook up with some Latinas I would use this covid lockdown to learn some Espanol and would most likely not have needed the services of the ladies of the Dominican night.
    And yes learning Spanish remains good advice no matter how you do it or at what age. But I also found that interacting with native speakers is what took my Spanish to the conversational level. I studied Spanish for years without really learning how to speak it (maybe I am just slow). When I return to my native country I seek out individuals who speak Spanish in order to continue to practice and keep my ear tuned.

As for cavorting with non pro chicas. Been doing that since I have been visiting and continued to do the same after I moved here. On average they are 20 - 30 years younger than me. So I see the whole non pro / pro preference debate as nothing more than that. A personal preference!

I have been spending my time locked down under the SOE here in Republica Dominicana working. I get paid by the word to write here. You see after 5 PM you are under house arrest and are not partying at a colmado or anyplace else for that matter. Unless you like partying with the police.

And I google a lot. I had to google the meaning of "Bloke". Bloke is simply a British slang term for "man / guy", with perhaps slight connotations of masculinity, and used only in an informal setting. Perfect! Language is a powerful thing and I learn something new from google everyday. Sometimes twice a day. I post some of what I consider interesting here and will continue. What I know about Republica Dominicana I learn in many ways. But I live here. All the time. So that helps me too.

As for that shit that girls hear wear on their heads, been looking at it for a long time as I have been on the island a long time. Never saw the need to post about it. I would rather hear about puta pantilones. You know those skin tight leggings girls wear around here or booty shorts. But hey, whatever turn you blokes on. Did I use that in the right context? I would not ask my girl to wear one outside. Wait! I do not hang out with girls that "wear that shit on their heads" outside. Inappropriate. As Knowledge said.

Plenty of pussy on this island for everyone the last time I checked. It was in fact a Dominican male that told me thousands of girls turn 18 across the island each day. No worries. In fact during the SOE they are still turning 18 everyday so there is a back up waiting for you gentlemen. But you cannot fuck them if you are off island. In fact big titty lover took to time to ask me if I understood that we are under an international travel ban due to COVID-19. I do. Might be why we see so many angry posts up in here. LOL! I am here in Republica Dominicana current living under the SOE. It is not fun I can tell you that much.

As for losing sleep, that is not happening to me. Why should that happen with a fine girl sleeping next to you on a Caribbean island that everyone else wants to get to but cannot. I sleep soundly. And guess what? She just happened to be wearing "that shit on her head". Inside the house. Let me repeat for clarity: inside the house. Just like it is suppose to be done. But only after showing me how lovely her hair looked after her trip to the salon and asking if I approved of it. I did. Isn't that how it is supposed to be?

Haters going to hate. Critics do not matter. Only men in the arena. This is SubCmdr. Posting from Republica Dominicana. Stay safe gentlemen and live to fuck another day!

I do not know the man. But he might have been trying to say that learning Spanish is the key to opening up the non pro pussy kingdom in Republica Dominicana. Turgid, if you were not trying to say that then I apologize.

The general point he is trying to make is valid. But it applies right across the age spectrum. Because I got a few years on you my man. And it worked for me. I went to school at one of the top language schools in Santo Domingo. And because I have lived here for a few years I have immersed myself in learning Spanish for the suites, sheets and streets!

I need to add that I am not looking for credibility from other posters here. I am here to share and receive information on having sex with girls in Republica Dominicana.
    I'm thinking with the lockdown worldwide many people have some time on their hands. It would be worthwhile for some blokes to use the various online learning tools to become moderately conversational in Spanish. I am well into my sixties and am happy cavorting with providers. However, when I was in my twenties it was a whole different ball game with non-pros being the order of the day and US hookers were a diversion. If I were in my twenties and desired to hook up with some Latinas I would use this covid lockdown to learn some Espanol and would most likely not have needed the services of the ladies of the Dominican night.

Yes I really am a 21 year old blonde gringo, I'm pretty fit as well. I'm just looking to go down there and lay on a few slim thick chicas. 18-20 preferably.
    I am not going to get into a debate of where is the best place to go. For a first time trip I would recommend Location: Santo Domingo, Boca Chica or Sousa. Mongering style: Only because of your lack of language skills, I recommend that you monger in a way where you can receive a language assist. For Santo Domingo, start pipelining 30 days before your trip. Your Tinder be blowing up like a dealers phone in a trap house. Tagged too. Fo sur! For physical locations I would recommend casas.

Why the advice to learn Spanish? Because not only will it allow you to bang girls at will because you can talk them out of their panties, for me it was worth the time investment for traveling to other Spanish speaking countries. Those on the North American continent can also enjoy Mexico. I know I do when I get down there. You may or may not, but I recommend it.

Indeed 21.

Brother,

Are you really 21? Because there are many factors that play into advice that I would give. And a lot of it has to do with what is you want and how you want to do it. Give us more to work with. Those willing to help new people will chime in with more than just "read the forum". But remember it is a good start. People do things here in a lot of different ways. Check out people doing things that look interesting to you and reach out and contact them. Why? Because there is "one best way"?

What type of girls do you like? Where in RD do you want to visit? Are you a night club guy? Are you a day game guy? Do you like GFE? Do you like to stick and move? Do you like pros, non-pros are semi-pros / UTR's? Do you work Tinder at home? If so, Tinder here is off the chain. There is a guide to Tinder in my blog. There is also a guide to Day Game there also. My apologies for having to wade through a bunch of junk. There is some good stuff there.

Stay positive. Ignore the constant negativity some put out. Then after all the people give you help, you come here and post about your trip and thank those who help you. The best information is always exchanged via PM.
    Yes I really am a 21 year old blonde gringo, I'm pretty fit as well. I'm just looking to go down there and lay on a few slim thick chicas. 18-20 preferably.

Learn Spanish is good advice at any age!

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Frankly, if you are in your twenties and have spent an hour every day for six weeks learning Spanish from scratch you won't need hookers.
    I do not know the man. But he might have been trying to say that learning Spanish is the key to opening up the non pro pussy kingdom in Republica Dominicana. Turgid, if you were not trying to say that then I apologize.

The general point he is trying to make is valid. But it applies right across the age spectrum. Because I got a few years on you my man. And it worked for me. I went to school at one of the top language schools in Santo Domingo. And because I have lived here for a few years I have immersed myself in learning Spanish for the suites, sheets and streets!

I need to add that I am not looking for credibility from other posters here. I am here to share and receive information on having sex with girls in Republica Dominicana.

Posting Limitations