La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Budapest

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 444 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilvar  [View Original Post]
    Seems like we have definitely entered the age of facebook and twitter diplomacy. The Hungarian foreign minister announced yesterday evening on FB that now the restrictions are indeed and completely lifted in terms of three countries: Austria, Slovakia and Czech Republic. So from and to these directions travels are possible without any ifs and whens: no time limits, no quarantine, no need of negative Covid test. But in terms of other countries you should continue to be very careful and check the details of the actual regulations.
    From tomorrow Sunday (June 7th) Germany will join the "white list", so German citizens may enter Hungary without any restrictions.

But beware that this again applies only to those who come with a German passport. So you can't do it with a British or US passport for example, even if you come from Germany and even if you have spent the past months there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryx  [View Original Post]
    Hilvar,

article on About Hungary is little misleading. I have contacted Hungarian embassy in Slovenia today and they sent me following information:

According to the mutual agreement and based on the 243/2020 Hungarian Government Decree Slovenian citizens are allowed to enter from the territory of Slovenia to the territory of Hungary (and coming back) without any restrictions.

So if the country (like Slovenia and I think also Austria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovakia.) has mutual agreement with Hungary, there is no restrictions with travelling and crossing the border anymore.

I believe that from 15th of June, even more travel restrictions within EU / EEA will be lifted. I know that Czech Republic will also open borders. They have placed countries in 3 categories if I am not mistaken, and if you are coming from country with low risk (I know that Slovenia and Austria are on that list) you will be able to enter ant travel without restrictions. For residents of more risky countries (regarding COVID of course), I believe that you will have to present negative COVID test, no older than 3 days. BTW. I believe that it is good system, it makes sense that residents coming from countries with good epidemiological picture would have less restrictions.
    Very well done, mate. My advice was that you should be careful and defy the general sentiment of "everything is free now", and plan your trip carefully to avoid traps like the example I mentioned in connection with travels between Hungary and Croatia. You did that job, and found out that in your case there is actually no such trap or other barrier, so fine. You are also spot on with the list of the countries with mutual agreement for their citizens to cross the borders between them and Hungary. It is the same list that has just been released on the site of the Hungarian Consular Services for Hungarian citizens (which now seems to be the most reliable and most up-to-date source about the topic in Hungary).

However, you sould be aware that the lack of restrictions applies only to citizens of the relevant countries and only if they travel expressly and directly between the two countries. That is, the rules do not apply to citizens from other countries crossing the relevant borders, nor to anyone who comes from a third country (so theoretically even a Hungarian citizen should be quarantined if he crosses the Slovenian-Hungarian border but coming from Croatia, of course it would not be easy to control and discover such a case).

Slovenian Residents Crossing the Hungarian Border

Quote Originally Posted by Hilvar  [View Original Post]
    In your case I'd also suggest that you wait a bit more until things shape up better and the situation become unambiguous. Or if you cannot wait for some reason, then at least plan each and every step of your trip carefully.

One actual example: it was announced a few days ago that Hungarians may enter Croatia without any limitations. The Adria beaches are very popular among Hungarians, so many people started to make their plans already for the coming weekend. And it only turned out accidentally, through a question at an official press conference, that Hungarians are indeed allowed to go to Croatia, and they can also return of course, but after that a two-weeks compulsory official quarantine would await them.

Actually, as far as the regulations are concerned, the site linked by BenHur can be useful indeed. But if you read for example today's announcement carefully, it is not about "everything free and no limitation" either, saying things like "Border restrictions will remain in force in the sense that no foreign citizen can enter Hungary due to the coronavirus pandemic, unless they hold a residency permit, address card and registration certificate" (see below).
    Hilvar,

article on About Hungary is little misleading. I have contacted Hungarian embassy in Slovenia today and they sent me following information:

According to the mutual agreement and based on the 243/2020 Hungarian Government Decree Slovenian citizens are allowed to enter from the territory of Slovenia to the territory of Hungary (and coming back) without any restrictions.

So if the country (like Slovenia and I think also Austria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovakia.) has mutual agreement with Hungary, there is no restrictions with travelling and crossing the border anymore.

I believe that from 15th of June, even more travel restrictions within EU / EEA will be lifted. I know that Czech Republic will also open borders. They have placed countries in 3 categories if I am not mistaken, and if you are coming from country with low risk (I know that Slovenia and Austria are on that list) you will be able to enter ant travel without restrictions. For residents of more risky countries (regarding COVID of course), I believe that you will have to present negative COVID test, no older than 3 days. BTW. I believe that it is good system, it makes sense that residents coming from countries with good epidemiological picture would have less restrictions.

Travel update

Seems like we have definitely entered the age of facebook and twitter diplomacy. The Hungarian foreign minister announced yesterday evening on FB that now the restrictions are indeed and completely lifted in terms of three countries: Austria, Slovakia and Czech Republic. So from and to these directions travels are possible without any ifs and whens: no time limits, no quarantine, no need of negative Covid test. But in terms of other countries you should continue to be very careful and check the details of the actual regulations.

Just ask real Hungarian

Quote Originally Posted by SloPhoto1990  [View Original Post]
    It is nice that now Slovenian-Hungarian border is opened, but I always use Flixbus because it is way cheaper than driving, so at the moment I still need to wait at least some time to do some weekend trip. But I thought of maybe driving just over the border, somewhere really close. Can you find some young and good looking girls on country side? For the same prices like I search for in Budapest (30 min 70 or less) or less? Thanks for any tips.
    The best quality girls are in Budapest. Many girls from smaller cities are coming to Budapest to work. Still, there are some who are working in small cities too. The best site to look is:https://www.videkilany.hu/.Just write the name of the cities that are nearest to Slovenian-Hungarian border in search field & you will see available girls. You will also find classified ads & night clubs / bars with girls. You can check out https://beszamolok.com/videkilany_szexpartner.

Too. I guess, "experts"blog writers" did not know this. I really do not know if there are any street walkers in small places near to Slovenian border as that is not my interest. My standards in girls are much higher than that, but you can try your luck. However, going to the bigger cities that are near to Slovenian border would be much safer bet / smarter thing to do. But, you need to be fearless like Primoz Ulaga, capable like Bojan Krizaj, able to penetrate like Zlatko Zahovic & able to score like Luka Doncic. Than your chances for success will be bigger. By the way, you should come to Belgrade too. Lots of people from Slovenia do. There are cheaper options too, in Belgrade & its vicinity. However, just like with elite girls, you need local knowledge & to be connected. Belgrade & Budapest are my favorite cities for night life & mongering.
    EDITOR's NOTE: This member has been approved by the Forum Management as a "Local Area Guide". As such, he is permitted to offer and otherwise promote his guide services in his designated threads.

BenHure

Quote Originally Posted by BenHur3  [View Original Post]
    I tried to help you with the girls whose name you have posted but seems they are all gone. Sorry bud.
    Ben, which girls do you have in mind? Edina, Szilvi and Anna from Dreamhouse? Does those three do not work at Dreamhouse anymore? Or did you have in mind some other girls I had mentioned?

It is nice that now Slovenian-Hungarian border is opened, but I always use Flixbus because it is way cheaper than driving, so at the moment I still need to wait at least some time to do some weekend trip. But I thought of maybe driving just over the border, somewhere really close. Can you find some young and good looking girls on country side? For the same prices like I search for in Budapest (30 min 70 or less) or less? Thanks for any tips.
    In your case I'd also suggest that you wait a bit more until things shape up better and the situation become unambiguous. Or if you cannot wait for some reason, then at least plan each and every step of your trip carefully.

One actual example: it was announced a few days ago that Hungarians may enter Croatia without any limitations. The Adria beaches are very popular among Hungarians, so many people started to make their plans already for the coming weekend. And it only turned out accidentally, through a question at an official press conference, that Hungarians are indeed allowed to go to Croatia, and they can also return of course, but after that a two-weeks compulsory official quarantine would await them.

Actually, as far as the regulations are concerned, the site linked by BenHur can be useful indeed. But if you read for example today's announcement carefully, it is not about "everything free and no limitation" either, saying things like "Border restrictions will remain in force in the sense that no foreign citizen can enter Hungary due to the coronavirus pandemic, unless they hold a residency permit, address card and registration certificate" (see below). And this is of course once again only the aspect from this side of the border, and if you come from Slovenia and of course want to return there, then you should know the Slovenian regulations even more. But all in all, I suggest a bit more patience, or a very careful approach if you still set out and go ahead.

http://abouthungary.hu/news-in-brief...now-in-effect/

Quote Originally Posted by BenHur3  [View Original Post]
    Best info about Budapest.
    I sort of bristle at this phrasing, because this is basically an unashamed propaganda site of the government, which actually hate Budapest and have made war on Budapest and the majority of its voters. But of course it can be a usable source of government decrees and regulations, which is very important to follow nowadays. However, decrees will only tell what and where is allowed, and in these days you can't spare checking carefully and individually whether the outlet or event you would like to visit is actually open or taking place, and if yes, under what conditions and circumstances.

One example to show that it's not so easy to find out what is open and what is not. Spas and baths for example, which are traditional and popular targets for both locals and tourists in Budapest, are already allowed to open, but only with many detailed and minute regulations to observe for the different services and attractions. Unfortunately, at this moment the relevant info is available only in Hungarian at the Budapest Spas cPlc site, but through the pictograms you can understand that some things are allowed and some are not.

http://www.budapestgyogyfurdoi.hu/

http://www.budapestgyogyfurdoi.hu/st.../1/popup/7.jpg

This is the English site, however, and lets's hope that information in English is soon to get updated there as well:

http://www.spasbudapest.com/

But all that I wanted to say is that the situation is very uncertain and rapidly changing now, so I would actually suggest waiting a few weeks more if you would like to make a visit to Budapest as a tourist, especially if you are not a regular visitor who knows the ropes in Budapest.

Just go here and look.

https://rosszlanyok.hu/videkilanyok

Then look at the area you want to check out and a number of girls will pop up. You can then reach out to them and see what the deal is but there will be a ton of information already there on each girl, including reviews from other mongers so that you can get an idea. Rates are the same or lower than in Budapest. Good luck!

It is nice that now Slovenian-Hungarian border is opened, but I always use Flixbus because it is way cheaper than driving, so at the moment I still need to wait at least some time to do some weekend trip. But I thought of maybe driving just over the border, somewhere really close. Can you find some young and good looking girls on country side? For the same prices like I search for in Budapest (30 min 70€ or less) or less? Thanks for any tips.

Corona Virus Update Budapest

For those of you who would like to know the latest about what is open and what is closed, visit: http://abouthungary.hu/news-in-brief/.

This will tell you if some theaters, baths, cinemas, museums etc. Etc. Are open and is up to date.

Best info about Budapest.

MysteryX

I tried to help you with the girls whose name you have posted but seems they are all gone. Sorry bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryx  [View Original Post]
    AJ1981, or someone else with experience with Dreamhouse erotic massage in Budapest: how many girls are usually working at the same time and how much in advance you have to call them to make a reservation? Is it OK to call on the same day or you need to make an appointment a day or even more before intended visit?

Now with borders opening again and COVID situation slowly coming under control, I finally intend to make a visit in a few weeks or a month from now.
    Hi Mystery,

1 day is enough for booking; same day so good too. Nowadays there are only 3 girls working due to less rush. Better to check the schedule of the girl you like for the week before planning to visit Budapest. I know Szilvi works 4-5 days a week. You can call them on Monday for that week schedule.

AJ.

AJ1981, or someone else with experience with Dreamhouse erotic massage in Budapest: how many girls are usually working at the same time and how much in advance you have to call them to make a reservation? Is it OK to call on the same day or you need to make an appointment a day or even more before intended visit?

Now with borders opening again and COVID situation slowly coming under control, I finally intend to make a visit in a few weeks or a month from now.

I fully agree with you about the necessity of alertness and providence

Quote Originally Posted by FlAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    I would also urge fellow mongers to be careful and not jump the gun too soon. We need to keep a wary eye on a second wave of covid 19 as well as flareups resulting from areas opening up too soon.
    As I always do, I'm trying to ponder and take into account all the available information without bias ans preconceptions, and then add my own analyses and gut feelings, hoping to take the right decisions eventually. And it is not easy in this complex situation. Hungary is actually in progress with their easing agenda, in some points even more rapidly than it was announced a few weeks ago. (Just one example: not only the football league has been resumed, as in Germany, but also fans are allowed to be there on the grandstands, unlike in Germany. Of course, that means much less people than in Germany, and just by the numbers they could easily keep distances, but in reality even if there are only 100 guys, they do not observe eny distancing, as it was obvious already at the first such event on Friday).

And on the one hand, of course I am glad that life is getting back to normality, and I also agree that weighty arguments about the economy should be taken into account as well. But the numbers are not altogether comforting. There are still 25-30 newly infected people every day in this relatively small country, and the death toll is 5-10 people per day, which is actually significantly worse than in most of the neighboring countries, especially the death toll. (Precisely today's numbers are better, but Sundays often produce outliers). And while some numbers are indeed much better in Hungary than in most countries in Western Europe, and you may also argue thet the pandemic seems to draw back among the walls of some closed institutions like hospitals and nursing homes, yet one out of 7-8 registered Covid patients have died from the disease in Hungary (one of the worst ratios in the world), which makes you try and avoid any possibility of getting among the not-so-many infected. (And I haven't even mentioned the responsibility for your environment and loved ones, who may include old people and / or people with chronic illness).

Now having considered all that, and if I turn specifically to mongering, it's not a question of availability of course. For me, it's a question of safety in first, second anf third place. Quite a few girls were available even in the toughest weeks of the pandemic measures from all categories, so what? I wouldn't have visited even the most perfect 10/10 provider ever, and not even at any reduced rates, in those days. And I keep observing my own measures even now, when more and more girls activate their ads (both old and new ones), while some of the old and respected names are still inactive. I shall ponder to lose my Covid-virginity in a couple of weeks, but if I get to the conclusion that it's still too early, than 'I'll postpone it to the next month without hesitation. And I even monitor girls from the point of view of their behavior during the pandemic: those who are more cautious and either hold back or at least observe strict antivirus measures, certainly gain points in my book.

OK, so that was something I found significant enough to bring forward among the topics I'd like to join discussing, and soon I'll continue with my views about how the Budapest tourist and mongering scene might develop in the coming weeks and months, including prices and other conditions. Moreover, I'll quote a couple of girls specifically, and share my views about labels and categories versus the really important output values of a service and a provider. However, it's not always easy to find the right balance between TLDR and being superficial, but I'll try to do my best.

Posting Limitations