"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Uganda

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 152 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TaiwanLaowai  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Ethiopians are not so good for diversity of sexual styles. But are they available for GFE or long term relationships for many of the foreign mongers? Are they nice to be around after you get to know them?
    Its off topic here.

Ethiopians girls growing up in an extreme conservative rural society. Female genital mutilation is still existing. I was there twice. Many are pretty if you like slim skinny style. But they either want the golden ticket out (the more educated one) or they are fuckers without feelings.

And the high roller pros in Addis ask for 100 $ and more for a ST, because of the many too well paid NGO's working there.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesLover  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is true. Girls of Angola are beautiful and sexy but you have to forget the sweetness of Ugandan girls. I made this consideration: if you are young and you want to fuck hard, you have to go to Angola. If you are old and you like the caring and sweetness too you have to reach Uganda.

In a few months I will go to Angola but to Lubango only where it is impossible to fuck a girl because of their closed culture. But I will not do a stop in Luanda but I will book a flight to Kampala again, even if the ticket is more expensive. Someone told me I'm crazy but I like things that I can't find in Luanda. But do you know what is the real problem? Very few people have gone to Luanda and it is almost impossible to know the behavior of the girls. I am old, I tried to contact them in dating sites and 80% of Angolan girls want to be with me. They are writing me every day and they are so beautiful but I understand Ugandan girls are 10 times more attractive like women. It's easy to get laid in Luanda, but they can't give me what I'm looking for. Ahahaha As long as there is no one who can explain me well, I will always go to Uganda. I really hope to talk with someone who know well the behavior of the Angolan girls.

I know very well Ethiopia, it is one of the most nice African countries. For my taste it is the number one of Africa in relation to its varied beauty. But if you are looking for sex, forget Ethiopia. The girls are very beautiful but they are the worst in the world for sex. Boyfriends and husbands complain daily because their partners are very shy and ashamed of everything. But if you like hardened prostitutes, they works well.
    I'm not sure I understand all of what you write but I'm trying. Why do you want to go to a part of Angola where it's not possible to be intimate with the girls like in Luanda? What dating site (s) do you use where you get so many positive responses from Angola girls?

You mentioned in an earlier post that Ugandan girls are all about money. But then you also say they have the best attitudes and like to stay with you for 10 days. Do you mean they are good for long term relationships as long as they are getting some money from being with you? I do agree that the girls I've met here so far seem to have delightful attitudes.

Sounds like Ethiopians are not so good for diversity of sexual styles. But are they available for GFE or long term relationships for many of the foreign mongers? Are they nice to be around after you get to know them?

I've never been to Angola but it sounds like paradise. Another monger I met this year also seemed to think it was the place for now with current exchange rates making things very affordable there.
    Yes, it is true. Girls of Angola are beautiful and sexy but you have to forget the sweetness of Ugandan girls. I made this consideration: if you are young and you want to fuck hard, you have to go to Angola. If you are old and you like the caring and sweetness too you have to reach Uganda.

In a few months I will go to Angola but to Lubango only where it is impossible to fuck a girl because of their closed culture. But I will not do a stop in Luanda but I will book a flight to Kampala again, even if the ticket is more expensive. Someone told me I'm crazy but I like things that I can't find in Luanda. But do you know what is the real problem? Very few people have gone to Luanda and it is almost impossible to know the behavior of the girls. I am old, I tried to contact them in dating sites and 80% of Angolan girls want to be with me. They are writing me every day and they are so beautiful but I understand Ugandan girls are 10 times more attractive like women. It's easy to get laid in Luanda, but they can't give me what I'm looking for. Ahahaha As long as there is no one who can explain me well, I will always go to Uganda. I really hope to talk with someone who know well the behavior of the Angolan girls.

For beautiful, hmm I don't think so. Ethiopia is going to beat here at the top end for sure as will other very large and / or developed countries such as Nigeria, Morocco, South Africa, and probably Kenya. But that is me. Beautiful is a subjective judgement which varies between mongers. The Malagasy girls Pokeris was most impressed with were often below average in my book and vice-versa.
    I know very well Ethiopia, it is one of the most nice African countries. For my taste it is the number one of Africa in relation to its varied beauty. But if you are looking for sex, forget Ethiopia. The girls are very beautiful but they are the worst in the world for sex. Boyfriends and husbands complain daily because their partners are very shy and ashamed of everything. But if you like hardened prostitutes, they works well.

I have carefully read your reports on Ugandan girls. I don't know why, every time I have wonderful experiences with wonderful girls in Angola. I can assure that I'm difficult to satisfy. Usually I like one girl for every 50-60 girls who pass by in front of me. I have always had models who still write to me and who want to meet me again. They have superlative bodies with wonderful faces. I discarded some 10+ body models because their faces were not up to their body. All these girls loved me and love me. They will certainly love my money too, but they made me have fun like nowhere else in the world. What is the secret? I don't know it, maybe it is my approach, approach, I'm kind and caring with them. Or they love my age, I'm old, I'm over 65 but very charming. Ahahahaha.

I have traveled all over the world but I know little about Africa. I know very well only Uganda, then I have been in Namibia, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Cameroon. I have never fucked girls so beautiful, kind, cheerful and hospitable like Ugandan girls.

If you know Africa much better than me, can you tell me which other country has more beautiful, more cheerful and cheaper girls than Ugandans girls? Please name some African countries.
    I've never been to Angola but it sounds like paradise. Another monger I met this year also seemed to think it was the place for now with current exchange rates making things very affordable there.

The lockdown has made things difficult here and I'm sure it's affected the general attitude and vibe. Perhaps other mongers experienced a much better Uganda than I'm seeing now but anyway, so far, I'm pretty happy here. It's just that with lockdown, options are limited.

As for you question "can you tell me which other country has more beautiful, more cheerful and cheaper girls than Ugandans girls? Please name some African countries. " we would need to look at each factor in turn.

For cheaper, it's probably Madagascar. Airy and Shilling are about 1:1 now but 40,000 there will probably attract a lot more girls than 40,000 here. I cannot speak for all the other African countries in 2020 regarding price of girls of course.

For beautiful, hmm I don't think so. Ethiopia is going to beat here at the top end for sure as will other very large and / or developed countries such as Nigeria, Morocco, South Africa, and probably Kenya. But that is me. Beautiful is a subjective judgement which varies between mongers. The Malagasy girls Pokeris was most impressed with were often below average in my book and vice-versa.

I cannot say much yet on how cheerful girls are here yet but with the few I met, I was generally very happy with their attitudes so you may be onto something here.

Anyway, just keep in mind the YMMV principle along with dramatically different tastes and preferred in-bed styles between different mongers and it becomes apparent that a lot of what you want to know remains to be discovered by you. I will continue to share whatever I find out. Hope you can make it back to Uganda before too long.

I have carefully read your reports on Ugandan girls. I don't know why, every time I have wonderful experiences with wonderful girls in Angola. I can assure that I'm difficult to satisfy. Usually I like one girl for every 50-60 girls who pass by in front of me. I have always had models who still write to me and who want to meet me again. They have superlative bodies with wonderful faces. I discarded some 10+ body models because their faces were not up to their body. All these girls loved me and love me. They will certainly love my money too, but they made me have fun like nowhere else in the world. What is the secret? I don't know it, maybe it is my approach, approach, I'm kind and caring with them. Or they love my age, I'm old, I'm over 65 but very charming. Ahahahaha.

I have traveled all over the world but I know little about Africa. I know very well only Uganda, then I have been in Namibia, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Cameroon. I have never fucked girls so beautiful, kind, cheerful and hospitable like Ugandan girls.

If you know Africa much better than me, can you tell me which other country has more beautiful, more cheerful and cheaper girls than Ugandans girls? Please name some African countries.

About rent, the first place worked out to be US $600 per month ($20 per day) including breakfast with private room and private bathroom in very nice estate. Second place is $400 per month ($14 per day) including breakfast with private room and shared bathroom in beautiful hillside estate. You can get huge all-in suites on second floor here with great view for US $24 a night and there's complete privacy up there. Both are 5-10 min walk to Acacia Mall. Second place has some cool guys working ehre who can hook you up with whatever and encourage you to bring girls if that's your thing. It's fun to meet other travelers here along with visiting Ugandans.

The larger numbers I have was total cost per month, not just rent. So anyone who says Kampala is expensive is not looking hard enough. I've found better value for money here than anywhere else I've been in Africa including Madagascar. For comparison sake, I generally spend more along the lines of US$2,000 - 3,000 all in when traveling so under $1,000 is a bargain. If you wan't your own private apartment, those can be had too, especially on Airbnb but you need to negotiate rates effectively for a long-term stay. COVID-19 will probably keep landlords desperate for another 6-12 months at least, even after the tourism starts to recover.

For various reasons, I think girls are probably more challenging now than in earliest days of ISG exploring in Africa. But still, all should be doable if you swipe enough and approach enough. Perhaps girls have learned the game and are not so up for being vacation hos. Internet has educated people all over the world and some Ugandans seem pretty smart. Quality shouldn't be so easy and if it's just cold p4 p you want, I'm sure it abounds in the clubs but hard core hos are hard core hos. I much prefer longer term GFE and that will probably take work here. I'll keep working and trying and report when I learn new things.

If you want cheap easy experiences, they are easy to arrange here of course just like in much of Africa. If you want more educated girls with no children, perhaps a subset of them will like you depending on how you act, look, etc. That's my hypothesis so far anyway. Let's see how things play out. The airport remains closed and lockdown may continue as it is beneficial to incumbent who faces election early next year.

I agree that Kampala may not rank so highly on the looks scale in general though there are plenty of exceptions. However, on the cost side, I am eating great food and living in very comfortable conditions by western standards for just a few hundred dollars a month. Where can you beat that? ...
    You said up to 900 dollars a month in rent. How many square meters? Do you have a washing machine, wifi? A safe to keep your valuables? How many months do they make you pay in advance (deposit)? If you leave Uganda for 3 months, then come back, do you go on paying rent during the months you're not in the country? These are variables I can usually optimise in Thailand, dunno about Uganda.

If Uganda reopens to international travel in October and Thailand doesn't, I might fly to Uganda for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiwan Laowai  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand, many profiles here explicitly state that they those looking for hookups should swipe left. Such profiles were a lot more uncommon in Accra..
    Indeed I got angry words from some Tinder girls in Kampala after I suggested pay for play. I was left wondering whether it was just a pretence or whether they meant it.

I disagree about Kampala girls being less attractive than Nairobis'. For me it was quite the reverse. I found nowhere in Nairobi where I could see sexy girls like at Bubbles on Thursdays and Fridays. I wasn't in Mombasa though so I can't say anything about Mombasa.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiwan Laowai  [View Original Post]
    ... Why isn't the girl from mall nor the drugstore lady responding to my interest when I have money burning a hole in my pocket? If either one of these girls opened up to me, they would be well rewarded financially.
    Big question I have been asking myself for the past decade about girls in Africa. In the decades before that it was different. All girls responded, mall, drugstore, everywhere. Something changed.

When I say many Tinder girls were against hook-ups, .
    They want to meet in Javas the most expensive place, to make an assessment before they give a price. When I said no they asked 200 USD for a fuck.

AIrbnb entire apartment for a month is 700 usd and up. Super nice app at city center is 1000 usd a month. Food is 7 usd and up. If you rent only a room then maybe. Midclass Hotels all super expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Golds  [View Original Post]
    You are Asian and playing cheap Charly? Forget it then.
    No I am a white westerner. I just happen to have adopted a second culture (Taiwanese) because I spent my working life there. Pokeris has met me as well as a few other ISG people so they know. English is still my native language and I know it better than Mandarin Chinese.

When I say many Tinder girls were against hook-ups, I'm going by what they wrote in their self descriptions. For whatever reasons, I saw a lot more profiles in Accra interested in hook-ups only a couple years ago than I see these days in Kampala. On the other hand, many profiles here explicitly state that they those looking for hookups should swipe left. Such profiles were a lot more uncommon in Accra.

Yes what they say in profile descriptions can be BS for whatever reasons. But still, it's interesting how the profiles from Accra or perhaps Nairobi vary so much from Kampala in what they say in their self descriptions.

I'm not really a cheap charley, more middle of the road. While traveling with Pokeris in Madagascar, I generally opted for more expensive hotels and was much less price sensitive than he is.

For me to fall in love takes minimum 6-12 months of intense courting. What I've so far found is the girls are hesitant and you need to put in work except for the exceptional ones who are into me from the get-go. If you look at my experiences so far, you see a few direct or indirect rejections.

Tinder profiles are 10 against hook-ups for every 1 that looks for it. On the other hand, in Accra it seemed every third or fourth girls stated hook-ups only.

Perhaps the COIVD-19 crisis has temporarily changed attitudes and and availability. But so far, I've not had much opportunity to spend money and my cost of living on lockdown here is well under US $1,000 a month so my bank account from condos and other passive investments grows while I remain celibate LOL. Why isn't the girl from mall nor the drugstore lady responding to my interest when I have money burning a hole in my pocket? If either one of these girls opened up to me, they would be well rewarded financially.
    You are Asian and playing cheap Charly? Forget it then.

I agree that Kampala may not rank so highly on the looks scale in general though there are plenty of exceptions. However, on the cost side, I am eating great food and living in very comfortable conditions by western standards for just a few hundred dollars a month. Where can you beat that? From all that is being written these days, Nairobi is going to be a lot more expensive for everything. Sure Nairobi is going to be better for finding more variety and a higher percentage of stunners. But those stunners are going to charge stunner prices and your hotel and food bills for the same standard of food and accommodation are going to be a lot pricier, right?
    Are you Asian? Then look no further.

Quote Originally Posted by NmExpert  [View Original Post]
    Most Ugandan are ugly as fuck, sure few has a nice body but Nairobi is a better place with more variety of color and shapes. Despite the hype on ISG Kampala is not a place to go. Accommodation and food are expensive, so only if you eat local and sleep in a places African go then cost is reasonable but why live and eat like a dog while the good looking girls will ask you high prices. So for the ultimate girl quality Nairobi is the best place although I will never go back there.

Moderate cost adventure I vote for Tanzania and Mada. Both have many brown girls as opposed to the gorillas of Uganda.
    I agree that Kampala may not rank so highly on the looks scale in general though there are plenty of exceptions. However, on the cost side, I am eating great food and living in very comfortable conditions by western standards for just a few hundred dollars a month. Where can you beat that? From all that is being written these days, Nairobi is going to be a lot more expensive for everything. Sure Nairobi is going to be better for finding more variety and a higher percentage of stunners. But those stunners are going to charge stunner prices and your hotel and food bills for the same standard of food and accommodation are going to be a lot pricier, right?

I went to Kampala many times, I know well their culture and I can tell the contrary. I felt in love for one or two beautiful and young girls but she looked for fucking only. Everything revolves around money in Kampala and also and above all fucking. Most of them fuck for money. I fucked many beautiful girls, the penultimate one attended the third year of Medicine. She was so happy that I was fucking her and that I was in love with her. I am around one week with every girl. But as soon as I left her, she started fucking with others guys for money. Uganda lives in this way. They are very happy when you stay with them and give you a wonderful girlfriend experiences but you don't have to be with them more than one week. Ahahahaah.
    For me to fall in love takes minimum 6-12 months of intense courting. What I've so far found is the girls are hesitant and you need to put in work except for the exceptional ones who are into me from the get-go. If you look at my experiences so far, you see a few direct or indirect rejections.

Tinder profiles are 10 against hook-ups for every 1 that looks for it. On the other hand, in Accra it seemed every third or fourth girls stated hook-ups only.

Perhaps the COIVD-19 crisis has temporarily changed attitudes and and availability. But so far, I've not had much opportunity to spend money and my cost of living on lockdown here is well under US $1,000 a month so my bank account from condos and other passive investments grows while I remain celibate LOL. Why isn't the girl from mall nor the drugstore lady responding to my interest when I have money burning a hole in my pocket? If either one of these girls opened up to me, they would be well rewarded financially.

General appearance of people is ok but I'm pretty sure you see more stunners in Nairobi
    Most Ugandan are ugly as fuck, sure few has a nice body but Nairobi is a better place with more variety of color and shapes. Despite the hype on ISG Kampala is not a place to go. Accommodation and food are expensive, so only if you eat local and sleep in a places African go then cost is reasonable but why live and eat like a dog while the good looking girls will ask you high prices. So for the ultimate girl quality Nairobi is the best place although I will never go back there.

Moderate cost adventure I vote for Tanzania and Mada. Both have many brown girls as opposed to the gorillas of Uganda.

But the vibe and people seem a bit overly serious and reserved. It seems overly policed and I don't particularly like the vibe you get from them and the armed guards. Restaurants and food choices are great. Cost of living is low. As for bars and clubs, they remain mostly closed so I don't have any comments on that. General appearance of people is ok but I'm pretty sure you see more stunners in Nairobi than here if you have taste similar to mine. Also, majority of people here have darker skin tone than you might see with many of people in Kenya.
    I went to Kampala many times, I know well their culture and I can tell the contrary. I felt in love for one or two beautiful and young girls but she looked for fucking only. Everything revolves around money in Kampala and also and above all fucking. Most of them fuck for money. I fucked many beautiful girls, the penultimate one attended the third year of Medicine. She was so happy that I was fucking her and that I was in love with her. I am around one week with every girl. But as soon as I left her, she started fucking with others guys for money. Uganda lives in this way. They are very happy when you stay with them and give you a wonderful girlfriend experiences but you don't have to be with them more than one week. Ahahahaah.

Posting Limitations