Thread: Bombay / Mumbai

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 4098 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 874 914 964 1364 1864 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 61466
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Suhana updated contact

Hello,

Can anyone please provide me with Suhana's recent contact number? I have the old one ending with *1083.

Is she still active?

Mehhu new account on SA with Delhi location

Quote Originally Posted by Panvel1  [View Original Post]
    In Pune digits end in 6959. Her name on the aadhar card was Meena Sharma Shefali.
    She registered on SA yesterday with a new name Meghhhuuu with Delhi location. With one of the pics shared by you.

Quote Originally Posted by FunForSandy  [View Original Post]
    Is TTS opening? As for safety, I would say spas would be high risk. Wait for a month or two.

Cheers.
    No- I don't think so. I haven't heard anything from them yet, which is why I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNobodyBB  [View Original Post]
    Given that spas and the like are reopening, I've received texts from three of my regulars. Has anyone received any from the regulars (TT S, Khar One Eye God) etc? Is it even safe to go back right now?
    Is TTS opening? As for safety, I would say spas would be high risk. Wait for a month or two.

Cheers.

Pathetic experience with Mumbai forum

Me being an active monger in Delhi helped many people from Mumbai forum who asked for contacts when they came to Delhi without expecting anything in return but valued their words saying "will be glad to share Mumbai contacts when you come" I felt happy and had confidence that they too would reciprocate contacts when we need help in Mumbai but my last experience in Mumbai is pathetic. I have posted multiple times for help but not a even a single member was able to help. Now just reading FR's seem useless when you brothers not able to extend help. And yes it is not mandatory for helping others but I am putting this just because I am disappointed with the belief that at least a single member would come forward and extend their hand. (I don't mean to offend anyone in person this is just my experience).

Neha SA

Can you share Neha digits on PM?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzil  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl name Neha? I have met her in January this year and she used to advertise in SA. Very young, around 21 years and studying in a medical college. She has nice attitude and tries to please.

Reopening of spas

Given that spas and the like are reopening, I've received texts from three of my regulars. Has anyone received any from the regulars (TT S, Khar One Eye God) etc? Is it even safe to go back right now?

Thanks

Sent bro, check your pm, enjoy!
    Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Panvel1  [View Original Post]
    This dame is a big cheat. Ran the same modus opera si in Pune too. Was supposedly operating from Hinjewadi radisson blu. Don't pay anything. Only meet in person then pay.
    In Pune digits end in 6959. Her name on the aadhar card was Meena Sharma Shefali.

Shefali

This dame is a big cheat. Ran the same modus opera si in Pune too. Was supposedly operating from Hinjewadi radisson blu. Don't pay anything. Only meet in person then pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2411  [View Original Post]
    Got the digits of this bird from a Pune Senior, trusted his Senior status and contacted the Indie. The digits end in 802; this number comes up as "ISG Meghu SA Mumbai" on a truecaller search. Got pics from her via WA and ran a google image reverse search which came out with no matches from any public sites. I'm assuming these photos aren't genuine either. First, she insisted on a Paytm advance to be sent on another number ending in 906. When I said to prove you're genuine to proceed, I got a voice call from her from another number ending in 645. We fixed a time and place to meet in darkness east area near Airport with the rate agreed upon via WhatsApp.

When I reached there, she messaged me once again for advance, this time for the place / flat charges and increased the service price! Told her the advance is not happening but will be glad to hand over the full amount when we meet. Also, I'm not going to pay more than what we agreed upon! She kept the WA conversation going on for a long time citing various reasons and insisting the advance is the norm. Finally left the place after telling her she is not running this scam on me!

Despite me leaving, she messaged me that this whole fiasco is on me as I did not give an advance for the place, so my bad! Senior Brothers, please think of us regular members before giving an unverified contact, we can't run around in the sweltering sun all day long chasing birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj1989  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

Mabel quoted me 20 K for a Single sessions and 50 K for a whole night. Is she worth that much. Heard she was in some music video or something like that, can anyone share any pics or the music video title in which she was as she is not sharing face pics.

Also this Meher Chick is available. Can any one review her. Kindly help.
    Don't fall in trap about Mabel, 20 k for 1 session only fool will pay that much to indies. MR girls are overhyped and mostly trash. When you will talk with them you will know their reality. And for 50 k whole night, you can go to Thailand and bang multiple chicks who are more sexy and Beautiful. Avoid these overhyped MR girls completely!

New here

Can NE seniors point me were to look I live in western suburbs.

Check PM

Quote Originally Posted by Macron  [View Original Post]
    Can you share Neha digits with me bro? I too have some vfm options for you. Thanks.
    Sent bro, check your pm, enjoy!

Neha

Is this girl name Neha? I have met her in January this year and she used to advertise in SA. Very young, around 21 years and studying in a medical college. She has nice attitude and tries to please.
    Can you share Neha digits with me bro? I too have some vfm options for you. Thanks.

Reviews on Mabel and Meher on MR

Guys.

Mabel quoted me 20 K for a Single sessions and 50 K for a whole night. Is she worth that much. Heard she was in some music video or something like that, can anyone share any pics or the music video title in which she was as she is not sharing face pics.

Also this Meher Chick is available. Can any one review her. Kindly help.

Posting Limitations