La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Blakman Where Are You-Please Post- Anything- Like How You Saved 1,000 Pesos Today

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Started to go a little downwards when Blakman stopped posting.
    Well if this isn't the truth, I don't know what is!

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmico  [View Original Post]
    Starting to look like the Chit Chat thread.

Anyway, passed through Botero today. Lots of talent, as it is getting close to the weekend. Saw a lot of familiar faces out there. Walking around I got approached a lot and had to make sure chicas didn't get too close trying to grab my dick and stuff like that. I had my iPhone in my front pocket and it is visible. Never had a problem but I don't let people get to close to me either.

I was walking towards Avenida Cundinamarca when I saw 3 guys tussling. It looked like one guy was trying to reach into the pocket of another guy with one hand and had a knife in there other hand. The potential victim was able to get away unharmed but for a minute I thought I was going to witness a stabbing. It was still daylight so I was surprised to see this but I realize if you hang around Botero long enough, you will probably see at least one fight or something crazy every time..
    You know how it goes. One week it's the ATM thread, the next it's the age of consent thread. One week everyone who goes to El Centro is going to be raped, murdered and robbed, the next El Centro is the place to be.

My Facebook has been exploding. Had 3 new women add me yesterday. One looks to be a throwaway, one I'm still waiting on a decent picture from. The third one I connected with a friend last night and I'm waiting to hear his review.

Here's the preliminary report on her:

She's a tall black woman, 5'9" and not what anyone would refer to as light skinned. She's 20, no kids, looks like no tattoos and is, or formerly was a soccer player. She's got the legs and booty, but way undersized with the tits. She seems to be in excellent shape and she says she keeps herself fit. My friend liked the pictures of her face, still waiting to hear what she looked like in person. She stated she had just started, although it looks like her Facebook prepago days began 4 weeks ago. She was able to carry on a conversation.

When I was talking to her here is what I told her. I pay 150 k plus another 20 k for taxi. That is for a minimum of 1 hour, but most stay between 2 and 4 hours. Also told her the price includes BBBJ and 2 shots, along with CFS. She wanted 200 k plus taxi, but accepted 400 k as a TLN price. I don't know what agreement was reached with my friend.

She also asked if a girl stayed for 4 hours, did I pay more? I told her no. If the girl decides to stay longer it's because she wants to stay. That's when TLN came up and she said that would be better.

If you're interested in her number hit me up. However, if you're going to try to low-ball her, please don't bother. I told her, as long as my friends give me good reports, I'll recommend her. Her response was "No te haré quedar mal te lo prometo", I won't make you look bad, I promise. I hope anyone who is interested in her does the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20200702-WA0006.jpg‎  

If you get sick you go to the hospital and the doctors will take care of you. This is Colombia not North Korea. What is your recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    You have been lucky, or maybe rather you were not unlucky, considered that in the majority of cases is like yours. It's really good to hear all that.

However, I am curious to know: for the weeks you were aware to have the virus active in you, how did you manage your regular life? I assume, or I hope, you never went out of you home, maybe your room if you live with a family. But if you live with a family, also they are supposed to stay at home and do not go out. So how to buy food? Home delivery? From your posts, you seem to be a responsible person, but I suspect that many in USA do not care much about this, or we would not see such an impressive increase. It's out of control now in USA, and it will take a lot of patience and discipline to lower the progression rate.

Now imagine your few weeks in Colombia, in a rented apartment or hotel, with the possibility that someone reports the case to the health officers and you also receive an official notice to not go out of your room or receive guests. And no way to fly back home until tested negative two times. It's a nightmare, with the pending threat and bad thoughts every day "Now what happens if my conditions worsen?? Who will take care of me?"

Quote Originally Posted by Coupe66  [View Original Post]
    Cheers! He deserves it though for writing all that crap back in March! Re. hindsight, I did say back then it will mainly only affect the elderly and those with pre existing conditions, that the virus wouldn't get out of control and that Colombia could handle it. So far, think I've been proved right!
    If it is being handled numbers would be going down. Parially handled, yes. But going the wrong direction so no, it is not being handled well enough. Not as bad as the USA or Brazil, but still missing the mark of seeing case numbers decrease. Anyway, all of this is just the reality of a biology. The virus is out there, it doesn't care about politics and whether it makes a particular person or party look good or bad. It does it's thing if people breathe on each other and you get a certain dose of the virus. Some die, most live. And speaking of living, one of the complications for survivors is something I know a bit about. And that one is almost as bad as dying. Anyway, this is a serious disease and those that say it is not are part of the problem. See the USA for that example to the world.

Is this still the reports thread. ?

Starting to look like the Chit Chat thread.

Anyway, passed through Botero today. Lots of talent, as it is getting close to the weekend. Saw a lot of familiar faces out there. Walking around I got approached a lot and had to make sure chicas didn't get too close trying to grab my dick and stuff like that. I had my iPhone in my front pocket and it is visible. Never had a problem but I don't let people get to close to me either.

I was walking towards Avenida Cundinamarca when I saw 3 guys tussling. It looked like one guy was trying to reach into the pocket of another guy with one hand and had a knife in there other hand. The potential victim was able to get away unharmed but for a minute I thought I was going to witness a stabbing. It was still daylight so I was surprised to see this but I realize if you hang around Botero long enough, you will probably see at least one fight or something crazy every time.

I decided to grab a chica that reminded me a lot of my Ex. She even lives not to far away from her in Manrique. She told me 25 mil, which included the room and a BBBJ so off we went. BBBJ was good with plenty of licking and sucking. Even was licking my balls. She told me I could cum in her mouth but I felt like smashing so she put the condom on. Condom was kinda short but we made it work. Hit it back door and then finished in the missionary position. Pulled the condom off and nutted on her tits. Leaving the room, I saw another chica with grey eyes that I flirted with earlier in the day and told her I would take her next time.

On the way out, there was a group of 5 guys I had to pass that were getting cocained up in the entrance way. Not a big deal, but it was a reminder of how drugged up everyone is around there. Purchased 20 tangerines for 2 mill and caught a Didi cab home. Today was a Good Day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4448.JPG‎   IMG_4449.jpg‎  

Yes and no

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin12  [View Original Post]
    As time is running out for me and I won't be having too many more trips at my age (68), I was thinking of going to Colombia when normal service is resumed. I've had a look through a few dozen posts on here, and seen plenty of youtube vids, and the one thing I've noticed is that there does not seem to be many (if any), people around my age posting or showing up in vids. Would I have the wrong impression in assuming that Colombia is not suitable for someone my age.
    I am 75, and have lived in Medellin for the last 8 years. I usually have about 3 to 4 ladies that I see on a regular basis, plus lots of trips to the local places, when they are open. There are some pretty simple rules:

No the papaya (paisa for "don't be stupid" Many years ago, I encountered a guy who was complaining that he was robbed of $cop 700.000 and his heavy gold jewelry in El Centro at two o'clock in the morning, while walking around.

Respect the local people and culture. Press your clothes. Pay attention to your grooming. Paisas are proud and well groomed, and a Gringo running around in grubby shorts and torn t shirts are not really appreciated.

Speak Spanish! There is very little English spoken here. My brother called me on my birthday a while back, and I had a bit of trouble shifting to English. If you don't, stay at Mansion, at least for the first visits.

The ladies you will encounter are mostly single mothers, The fathers of their kids have mostly left them on their own, and they are not doing what they do because they want to.

Avoid the smoking hot 18 year olds. They are great to look at, but are not much interested in providing good service. I find I am much happier with a lady in her thirties who has been around the block a could of times.

Other than that, come on down and see what unfolds.

In mid March, some of you (like AdventureSeekr in particular) wrote a lot of inflammatory panic mongering that the Corona virus was coming for us, and that it would soon be as bad in Colombia as in Europe or the States, and we should all leave ASAP!

Well 3.5 months on and Colombia is doing much better than most of the Americas, the number of confirmed cases and deaths are still relatively low and there is just NO COMPARISON whatsoever between the figures of Colombia and the USA! Now there's 2,811,739 cases and 131,182 deaths in the USA. And in Colombia 100,009 and 3470 deaths in Colombia. Even accounting for population, the situation is the US is 6 times as bad as in Colombia! Its terrible yes, but it's the reality. And Colombia has handled the situation 1000 times better than the USA too! So back in March, with reflection, what was the point of leaving if you didn't have to?

Some of you guys come down to Colombia, hang in Poblado, drive around in Ubers, have in-call chicas and don't bother talking to Colombians. That's fine if you want to do that, but don't then lecture people about what's going to happen in Colombia and that we should all leave, if you know nothing about the place !

Some of you don't seem to know anything about Colombia or it's people. They had a lot more respect for the rules as Americans did on the whole, they know how to stick together and have been through harder times than this. The stores remained on the whole full and there were few shortages, unlike the panic induced disaster that hit the USA and other places. Maybe you should ask yourself why that is ?

I stayed in Bucaramanga for 2 months during the quarantine, never felt in any danger whatsoever there ! People were friendly and totally calm, and nobody queried where I was from. Maybe some of you with such little faith in Colombia and it's people to have faced up to the crisis shouldn't bother coming back ?
    I would love for you to quote me and repost it here saying "people should leave Colombia ASAP!" when Covid was hitting a few months back. People asked why * I * was choosing to leave, and I gave my reasons, one of them being I have pets and with the lockdown, the petsitter was not allowed to do the daily outcalls to my house. If I stayed in Colombia, my pets would actually be dead right now. Kind of weird that you read that as me telling you what to do. I couldn't care less what other people do. It has zero effect on my life.

The fact that you're implying me, and people like JJBee and Surfer, don't interact with Colombians just proves you have zero reading comprehension skills and helps me understand how you misunderstood everything else you went on about.

I find it hilarious that the people who post numbers, statistics and medical journal entries are called "fear mongerers" and "inciting panic" by people who are absolutely crapping their pants from behind their computer screen, frantically slamming away at the keyboard with their tinfoil hat on. You and Elvis are the only ones here sounding scared man. The rest of us are just taking minor precautions and going about our day.

I remember that post. I didn't understand what it was about.

You wrote this on March 14th, predicting there would be panic in Medellin by mid / late March. Well, it's now July 2nd and there is still no panic! So what happened to your predictions, or were you the one who was actually trying to cause panic?

Don't be so hard on the guys. It is not the same for tourists as it is for people who live here.

In mid March, some of you (like AdventureSeekr in particular) wrote a lot of inflammatory panic mongering that the Corona virus was coming for us, and that it would soon be as bad in Colombia as in Europe or the States, and we should all leave ASAP!

Well 3.5 months on and Colombia is doing much better than most of the Americas, the number of confirmed cases and deaths are still relatively low and there is just NO COMPARISON whatsoever between the figures of Colombia and the USA! Now there's 2,811,739 cases and 131,182 deaths in the USA. And in Colombia 100,009 and 3470 deaths in Colombia. Even accounting for population, the situation is the US is 6 times as bad as in Colombia! Its terrible yes, but it's the reality. And Colombia has handled the situation 1000 times better than the USA too! So back in March, with reflection, what was the point of leaving if you didn't have to?

Some of you guys come down to Colombia, hang in Poblado, drive around in Ubers, have in-call chicas and don't bother talking to Colombians. That's fine if you want to do that, but don't then lecture people about what's going to happen in Colombia and that we should all leave, if you know nothing about the place !

Some of you don't seem to know anything about Colombia or it's people.

I have only seen them take the temperatura of residente. I don't know what would happen if somebody is hot. I was joking with a neighbor in the elevator about it. She laughed when I asked if we would have to sleep out on the street if we have fever. What they are supposed to do is call 123.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    In one of my friends buildings, they are taking temperatures of all visitors, but not residents. Are they taking temperature's of residents in your building besides visitors?

And if so, what happens if a resident has a fever, are they denied entry which seems improbable and / or allowed in and then the Portero reports to the Building Administrator?

I got pretty nervous earlier today when I thought I misses the headline to buy bwer until Monday but that is not until tomorrow night so I am good.

You wrote this on March 14th, predicting there would be panic in Medellin by mid / late March. Well, it's now July 2nd and there is still no panic! So what happened to your predictions, or were you the one who was actually trying to cause panic?

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureSeekr  [View Original Post]
    I'm not interested in panic. It seems the people who don't understand geometric growth are the ones concerned about panic. I am concerned with preparing for economic fallout, supply shortages of food and medicines, and the maxing out of the healthcare system. These are unavoidable symptoms of too many people getting sick all at the same time. It is already happening in other parts of the world. This isn't just my opinion, its already here.
    The panic never happened! The geometric growth didn't happen either, only in the last few weeks are the numbers climbing significantly. Still, no comparison whatsoever to the USA. The supermarkets are still full. Re. the healthcare system, there is pressure on it in some cities like Bogota, but it isn't 'maxed out' at all. Patients are being transferred from departments with high ICU occupancy to other ones where cases and occupancy are low. So basically your whole paragraph was just inflammatory nonsense!

AdventureSeekr, judging by your posts your forum name is ridiculous ! If you ever finally have the guts to return here maybe you should change it, to something like paranoid fearmonger123 or words to that effect !!

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureSeekr  [View Original Post]
    Just left yesterday. Everything seemed relatively normal, no panic there at all. Coffee shop was full and bustling. In PR, stores have been shopped bare as a comparison. Chicas are definitely aware of it and pretty freaked out about getting it. The few I talk to regularly were telling me to wear gloves and a mask when traveling home. I've heard business is down from both chicas and uber drivers. I think its just at the point where panic will start to arrive there within a week or two.

Some of you don't seem to know anything about Colombia or it's people. They had a lot more respect for the rules as Americans did on the whole, they know how to stick together and have been through harder times than this. The stores remained on the whole full and there were few shortages, unlike the panic induced disaster that hit the USA and other places. Maybe you should ask yourself why that is ?

I stayed in Bucaramanga for 2 months during the quarantine, never felt in any danger whatsoever there ! People were friendly and totally calm, and nobody queried where I was from. Maybe some of you with such little faith in Colombia and it's people to have faced up to the crisis shouldn't bother coming back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    The latest reports are a positive antibody test doesn't necessarily mean you are any safer from the virus than someone who has a negative antibody test result. In fact there are several documented cases of people who have suffered re-infection. By now most have noticed I am not structuring my life around coronavirus theories; that is why I am in Medellin and not on the other side of travel restriction. Once there is a proven safe cure or therapy I will take advantage of them. I can't think of anything. I would do differently based on a test result. By the way the porteros in my building randomly take people's temperature as they exit and enter, more virus theater. The supermarkets were doing it regularly a few weeks ago but no it's a once in a while thing.
    In one of my friends buildings, they are taking temperatures of all visitors, but not residents. Are they taking temperature's of residents in your building besides visitors?

And if so, what happens if a resident has a fever, are they denied entry which seems improbable and / or allowed in and then the Portero reports to the Building Administrator?

Posting Limitations