"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Eastern Delights in the Emerald Isle

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I'm so sorry. My previous report was in response to this valuable post of but I had accidentally deleted quoted text from your post. I completely agree with your views.

Quote Originally Posted by Dushan996  [View Original Post]
    Well, I think the best way would be to directly talk to the management. Because even for a normal session, spa reception asked for a bribe - "Apitath salakanna sir, honda ekkenek dennam" - This is the guy who is at the spa. This is not going in the right direction. Us paying something is one thing but demanding a bribe to even to book a session is something else.

Also I don't think its a good idea to get the girls to talk. They are in a foreign country, and they have to face these thugs many times a day. I'm sure they will eventually find out which girls gossiped about them and they will make their lives a hell. So I don't think even the girls will go to that extent, they do not want any trouble. They just want to mind their own business.

We need to get contacts of the proper SPA owners / managers and update.

Yes I agree with you. The girls cannot risk getting into trouble with these two guys.

As for the two guys, if they ask for a favour it is OK but they (especially the fair chap) are demanding in an aggressive manner. In fact when I called them too the guy who answered wanted me to look after them and though I was taken aback I said OK. What happened when I went there is already written in another report. I didn't refuse Rs. 500 but they didn't want 500 ! They wanted 3000 and had the audacity to ask me to go for the lower package and pay them out of what I save!

In the past, who was at the reception didn't try to discuss what we'd do inside the room. They gave us that that respect. The fair guy was talking about be-to-be, FS and all that. As a long time customer of this place who had never had to discuss such things at the reception didn't like this guy trying to discuss such details with me. It was none of his business.

As you say, we should try to speak with the management, but should do that in a way that would not get the girls or fellow mongers in trouble.

Thank you very much for your views.

Well, I think the best way would be to directly talk to the management. Because even for a normal session, spa reception asked for a bribe - "Apitath salakanna sir, honda ekkenek dennam" - This is the guy who is at the spa. This is not going in the right direction. Us paying something is one thing but demanding a bribe to even to book a session is something else.

Also I don't think its a good idea to get the girls to talk. They are in a foreign country, and they have to face these thugs many times a day. I'm sure they will eventually find out which girls gossiped about them and they will make their lives a hell. So I don't think even the girls will go to that extent, they do not want any trouble. They just want to mind their own business.

We need to get contacts of the proper SPA owners / managers and update.

You are exactly right bro.

If we approach the boss, the subject of the girls taking money too might come up and if the boss doesn't like that, that could mean trouble for the girls. Anyway I think the boss jolly well knows that he gets business because the girls offer extras.

However, the best way would be to get a girl or two to speak to the boss, if possible. I have already tried with one girl without success. May be she's scared to ruffle the feathers of the two guys.

Let's look further, with other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1988  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

If we can reach the boss who handles the spa I think we can do something about this.

Can complain about the fact that theses guys say spa is not open yet officially and asking for money to arrange girls.

Still we have to be careful not to expose about the extras. The boss might already know that girls provide full service.

But can't take the risk.

Cheers!

Siamese

Bro,

If we can reach the boss who handles the spa I think we can do something about this.

Can complain about the fact that theses guys say spa is not open yet officially and asking for money to arrange girls.

Still we have to be careful not to expose about the extras. The boss might already know that girls provide full service.

But can't take the risk.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by MahaHoora  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

I think the girls are under instructions not to do outside business and I don't think that is an option.

We need to find a solution within the house. We can't have these guys standing between us and our fun.

Earlier the people at the reception were very courteous and obliging. The two rascals there now are into real corruption. We should not give in and encourage them.

I am trying hard to get a girl to help me reach out to the management in an appropriate manner, without the shit hitting the fan.

Let's think and work together.

Yes there is such a package for 5 k.

Quote Originally Posted by HussyBoy  [View Original Post]
    They revised it to 10 k sometime back. I heard there is a different package with no B2B and showering together.

Bro,

I think the girls are under instructions not to do outside business and I don't think that is an option.

We need to find a solution within the house. We can't have these guys standing between us and our fun.

Earlier the people at the reception were very courteous and obliging. The two rascals there now are into real corruption. We should not give in and encourage them.

I am trying hard to get a girl to help me reach out to the management in an appropriate manner, without the shit hitting the fan.

Let's think and work together.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1988  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

I think knowing the girls is a good option but they kind of stuck there right? We can't get them out like we do for local spa girls. I think the guys at the counter has more control. But we can get some pointers from girls how to handle them. I'm not really well experienced to make a point still this is what I think.

Do clear your inbox!

Cheers!

Let's clear the was at our favourite waterhole!

Brothers yet another member has confirmed to me that he too has been approached by the guys manning the reception at the famous Siamese waterhole, for clearly a bribe in order to help him, going to the extent of saying that the spa was not officially open, a blatant lie.

Brothers, when these guys ask for money please do not interpret it as a 'business model' as some of you have referred to it earlier. It is simply corruption.

As I said in my previous detailed report, the fair guy with an attitude had the audacity to ask me to take the lower package of 5 K without business-to-business and with the money I would save to give him and his buddy at least 3 K! I told him that I was there was the normal experience I had always enjoyed there for years and I did not have any additional cash on me except for 500 bucks. He then told me the girl would not be free for the next 15 minutes and I could go and bring additional cash! He told me to spare a thought for them.

These guys are clearly going to be a problem, real kill joys and we should address this.

I tried my luck messaging the girl I took, asking her if she could complain to the management. She avoided answering that. I wonder if I could get the number of the guy running the spa from the hotel reception.

Let us discuss how best to handle this. We wouldn't want to open a can of worms, with the owner questioning not just the two blokes but also the girls about the money they make. We have to guard against the two blokes turning informer, to spite us.

Let's work to remove this botheration which is standing between us and our enjoyment for which we pay good money (10 k to the establishment and 10 k to the girl).

I have cleared my inbox

Brothers,

I am very sorry that my inbox has been full. Those of you who tried to contact me could please message me now.

Take care and stay safe.

Inbox cleaqred

Inbox cleared mate. Please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HussyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Bro, clear your inbox. Jh girls now ask 10 k for FS. But try the cheaper entrance package.

She is slim with a well toned body and a cute face. As horny as Honey and her performance is much better mate.

Quote Originally Posted by JSaint  [View Original Post]
    Awesome review mate. People who know will know exactly what you are saying here. The lass you mention, was she a "beauty" or sweet as "Honey" ?

Awesome review mate. People who know will know exactly what you are saying here. The lass you mention, was she a "beauty" or sweet as "Honey" ?

We have long regarded this place as the waterhole of eastern delight seekers. There have been different eras with different lasses becoming the prime focus. I remember when and. Eena reigned and then came a 'friendly' visit by the khaki johnnies, fortunately for and. Eena after she had left. When the operation resumed, in different periods different lasses like W. Aawa came to the fore.

Like many others, this operation too fell victim to the ultra sexy dame, Corona.

Like the phoenix rises from the ashes, the Maha Gedara would always rise. They restarted in a hushed-up manner, catering to only known effers and with the 'close encounters' being arranged by the 'dispatchers' in mansion rooms instead of the usual place we all love. Those dispatchers made hay while Corona shone, taking advantage of desperate mongers who were willing to pay big sums to satisfy their clamouring little' fellas.

Now the Maha Gedara has officially resumed normal services but those dispatchers are not ready to let it be so; they want to carry the Corona momentum into the future. They pretend that it is still a hush-hush operation and they are doing you a big favour by arranging a lass, when it is just 'normal business' there to offer therapy and 'business to business' for an official charge of 10 k which is supplemented by the damsels for an extra charge of their own. The more talkative bloke of the two starts demanding even when you call them. The rascal says, "You know, things are not normal and we are helping you. So you have to look after us. OK?" When you go there, the putrid guy (may be not always, but it happened to me) wants to meet you at the basement to talk shop. As for me, when I was waiting there, the security officer, a nice bloke, told me there was no need to wait as it was now business as usual and that I could go up. I was pretty annoyed by this time and I did go up and since I couldn't locate 'the place' after so long, I called the rascal who clearly resented my having come up. He then started making various offers and had the audacity to ask me to pay 5 k only for entrance, for msg only without business-to-business and said I could tip him and his comrade with the money I save. I clearly told him that I had come for the full experience which I had always enjoyed in the past and that I only had 500 bucks to spare which I was more than happy to give him. Then he said, "Ehema karanna epa. Api gena poddak balanna. " (Please don't be that way. Please give us a break.) I then told him I could think of him and his buddy the next time and I'd like to have the normal service and I could tip him 500 and I would leave if it was not possible. He then had to give in.

I still had to go down again and wait as the guy told the girl was busy. I think it could have been just to spite me. But the guy didn't have the balls to do anything further than that to retaliate. In 15 minutes the bloke asked me to come up which I did. I made the official payment of 10 K and offered the putrid guy the 500 note which he sheepishly asked me to give the other guy who was acting as the cashier.

What followed was pure heaven though. The lass was fabulous in looks, attitude and performance.

It is so unfortunate that I can't go there again freely to have the same wonderful experience, as those guys would stand in the way, demanding money, making it more expensive that it is already. Entrance is 10 K and most girls would now expect 10 K for extra-curricular activity. These guys are trying to make it even more expensive, while not adding any value.

I think we should think of a strategy to make it possible for us to go there and enjoy ourselves in peace as in the glory days. I am inclined to get through to the owner but I wonder whether it would open a can of worms, with the owner questioning the girls about the extras they offer. I think the best is to discuss this with the girls we take there. The one I took connected with me on FB. The girls would know the best way, and they too would like to remove this obstacle that would keep customers away.

There is always the possibility of the two putrid guys turning 'infomer', out of retaliation.

Please pardon my mumbo jumbo style as I cannot reveal names and places in the open. Please PM me for details.

So please PM me your ideas.

Thank you brothers.

Siamese

Bro,

I think knowing the girls is a good option but they kind of stuck there right? We can't get them out like we do for local spa girls. I think the guys at the counter has more control. But we can get some pointers from girls how to handle them. I'm not really well experienced to make a point still this is what I think.

Do clear your inbox!

Cheers!

We have long regarded this place as the waterhole of eastern delight seekers. There have been different eras with different lasses becoming the prime focus. I remember when and. Eena reigned and then came a 'friendly' visit by the khaki johnnies, fortunately for and. Eena after she had left. When the operation resumed, in different periods different lasses like W. Aawa came to the fore.

Like many others, this operation too fell victim to the ultra sexy dame, Corona.

Like the phoenix rises from the ashes, the Maha Gedara would always rise. They restarted in a hushed-up manner, catering to only known effers and with the 'close encounters' being arranged by the 'dispatchers' in mansion rooms instead of the usual place we all love. Those dispatchers made hay while Corona shone, taking advantage of desperate mongers who were willing to pay big sums to satisfy their clamouring little' fellas.

Now the Maha Gedara has officially resumed normal services but those dispatchers are not ready to let it be so; they want to carry the Corona momentum into the future. They pretend that it is still a hush-hush operation and they are doing you a big favour by arranging a lass, when it is just 'normal business' there to offer therapy and 'business to business' for an official charge of 10 k which is supplemented by the damsels for an extra charge of their own. The more talkative bloke of the two starts demanding even when you call them. The rascal says, "You know, things are not normal and we are helping you. So you have to look after us. OK?" When you go there, the putrid guy (may be not always, but it happened to me) wants to meet you at the basement to talk shop. As for me, when I was waiting there, the security officer, a nice bloke, told me there was no need to wait as it was now business as usual and that I could go up...

Please see my latest report bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesh  [View Original Post]
    How are the charges now mate? Still 12 k + tip or has it changed now.

Kill-joys at the Maha Gedara (Grand Mansion) of Siamese Lasses

Now the Maha Gedara has officially resumed normal services but those dispatchers are not ready to let it be so; they want to carry the Corona momentum into the future. They pretend that it is still a hush-hush operation and they are doing you a big favour by arranging a lass, when it is just 'normal business' there to offer therapy and 'business to business' for an official charge of 10 k which is supplemented by the damsels for an extra charge of their own. The more talkative bloke of the two starts demanding even when you call them. The rascal says, "You know, things are not normal and we are helping you. So you have to look after us. OK?" When you go there, the putrid guy (may be not always, but it happened to me) wants to meet you at the basement to talk shop. As for me, when I was waiting there, the security officer, a nice bloke, told me there was no need to wait as it was now business as usual and that I could go up. I was pretty annoyed by this time and I did go up and since I couldn't locate 'the place' after so long, I called the rascal who clearly resented my having come up. He then started making various offers and had the audacity to ask me to pay 5 k only for entrance, for msg only without business-to-business and said I could tip him and his comrade with the money I save. I clearly told him that I had come for the full experience which I had always enjoyed in the past and that I only had 500 bucks to spare which I was more than happy to give him. Then he said, "Ehema karanna epa. Api gena poddak balanna. " (Please don't be that way. Please give us a break.) I then told him I could think of him and his buddy the next time and I'd like to have the normal service and I could tip him 500 and I would leave if it was not possible. He then had to give in.

I still had to go down again and wait as the guy told the girl was busy. I think it could have been just to spite me. But the guy didn't have the balls to do anything further than that to retaliate. In 15 minutes the bloke asked me to come up which I did. I made the official payment of 10 K and offered the putrid guy the 500 note which he sheepishly asked me to give the other guy who was acting as the cashier.

What followed was pure heaven though. The lass was fabulous in looks, attitude and performance.

It is so unfortunate that I can't go there again freely to have the same wonderful experience, as those guys would stand in the way, demanding money, making it more expensive that it is already. Entrance is 10 K and most girls would now expect 10 K for extra-curricular activity. These guys are trying to make it even more expensive, while not adding any value.

I think we should think of a strategy to make it possible for us to go there and enjoy ourselves in peace as in the glory days. I am inclined to get through to the owner but I wonder whether it would open a can of worms, with the owner questioning the girls about the extras they offer. I think the best is to discuss this with the girls we take there. The one I took connected with me on FB. The girls would know the best way, and they too would like to remove this obstacle that would keep customers away.

There is always the possibility of the two putrid guys turning 'infomer', out of retaliation.

Please pardon my mumbo jumbo style as I cannot reveal names and places in the open. Please PM me for details.

So please PM me your ideas.

Thank you brothers.

Posting Limitations