La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by IamLookin  [View Original Post]
    I never had a problem with Facebook girls. That and I always stay at places that record and electronically scan the cedulas. Along with a phone call to make sure you are ok when she is leaving

Yup. That is your best defense. Stay at hotels or apartments that have this policy. Talk to the door staff to make sure they don't let a girl leave w / o speaking with you first. When making conversation with the girl, I typically tell them that I like staying in this building because of their policies and the safety it provides.

FWIW, some of these girls may not appreciate the severity of what they are doing. If you happen to be taking other drugs that have an interaction with what they slip you, you could die. Or if they just give you too much.

The vast majority of the girls we deal with in MDE come from extremely poor areas. And with the economic devastation that Covid has caused, there will be even more desperate people. Don't make yourself a juicy target.

Hotel

Sorry, can't find the post (s) about this. Closest and nicest hourly hotel to Envigado?

Your Killing Me Larry

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot10  [View Original Post]
    I sure hope SJobs has a notepad and a polaroid camera next to the jacuzzi...The suspense is killing me!.
    Maybe one of two possibilities.

1. Slapshot was an illusion, a figment of our imagination and a frustrated fiction writer in his late forties living in his parent's basement living in Chicago spinning tales about his exploits in Colombia and how he would return including saying that he bought dozens of tickets for flights, was consulting with attorneys, and boasting about his brain power and his physical stamina and abruptly got kicked to the curb a few day's ago by his folks for being such a loser. OR.

2. Upon arrival in Medellin, and I wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall witnessing all this, but he booked a dozen of his 18 year old cheerleaders and it has been overwhelming for him between the cheerleaders sitting on his face all time, while cheering him on too blow loads in the squad every few hours while under the influence of Tussi, Pot, Cocaine, and booze. He most probably has road rash on his Johnson and is in a "fucking daze" and a trance, kind of like one of the Sacalero Zombies in El Centro yet in a Penthouse in Poblado.

I never had a problem with Facebook girls. That and I always stay at places that record and electronically scan the cedulas. Along with a phone call to make sure you are ok when she is leaving

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    I have heard that tinder is the worst in that drugging is what some of them do.

I think the only safe way to monger in Colombia is to use the Casa's. Yes I know it is hard to get GFE there but it is by far the safest method to get a hot girl.

The main thing in my thoughts is getting drugged is certainly terrible with the expense and all the inconveince of losing phones and money. It can also kill you if they use a stong dose. Don't expect them to worry about your health as they rip you off.

Love Motels

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]

I think the only safe way to monger in Colombia is to use the Casa's. Yes I know it is hard to get GFE there but it is by far the safest method to get a hot girl.

The main thing in my thoughts is getting drugged is certainly terrible with the expense and all the inconveince of losing phones and money. It can also kill you if they use a stong dose. Don't expect them to worry about your health as they rip you off.
    This of course has been said before, but these are great screening tools as your typical girl out for a big score through crime isn't going to show. There's the front desk, and though that didn't stop the girl from the story of Tall Man's friend, there's the added factor that the customer is only liable to have a cheap phone and the room and sex money on him, thus no big score.

Be safe guys.

Only safe way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    I share this experience as a cautionary tale to let guys know to be mindful and careful:

So my good gringo friend whom I speak to throughout the day, almost everyday, went MIA at about 4PM this past Monday. I tried to reach him on Tuesday mid morning and again tried throughout Tuesday afternoon but his whatsapp messages were never opened and telephone calls to his phone went to voicemail.

Out of character and I knew something was wrong so called my good paisa buddy in the early evening (last night) and we took a drive over to his apartment, got there at about 9 PM and spoke to the portero about our concerns. He has not seen him all day but did tell us that he had a chica visitor the night before and that he saw her leave at about 11 PM on Monday.

The portero allowed us into the edifico and we headed straight to his apartment, after about one minute of banging on his door and yelling his name the door opened and he was clearly in bad shape, slurring his words, stumbling, almost incoherent at times, his pants were full of piss, some dried and some more recently wet, no shirt, with a look of a deer in the headlight. Yes he was drugged by a new Tinder girl whom he invited over to his apartment at about 10 PM on Monday evening.

He had no idea that it was 24 hours later, this was Tuesday night now and he had been in a drugged induced state for 24 hours.

She shared a drink with him, he does not drink, and evidently within a period of 20 minutes she drugged him and he remembers falling asleep.

She stole 2 cell phones and at least 3 million pesos that he had in his closet hidden, so she ransacked through his stuff. I am glad to see him and that he is alive.

I will pick him up today at about noon and get him a new cell phone and try to determine what else is missing. Surprisingly she did not go through his jean pockets which he was wearing when she drugged him as his front pocket had a wad of almost 2 million and his other front pocket had his bank cards in it.

I will learn more today but from what I know is that she was hounding him aggressively for the past week wanting to get with him.

Be careful and always stay aware.

BTW, his personality tends to be trusting and I keep warning him about this. These are bitches, these are working girls, these are thieves, these are scum, yes many appear to be sweet and nice and great fucks but never let your guard completely down, don't get complacent. Find them and fuck them but understand what they are.

Be safe and much love and respect to all!

The Tall Man.

I share this experience as a cautionary tale to let guys know to be mindful and careful:
    Thanks for sharing. I hope your friend feels better. I agree it's a dangerous world. This is completely illegal criminal activity by the woman and the innocent people were poisoned can suffer severe consequence due to the illegal substance. If you can, please keep us updated. What sort of precautions do you guys take?

- Always keep an eye on your drinks and food. If you go to the bathroom and leave your drink in the living room when you come back say you are not thirsty anymore. Also be careful with poisoned cigarettes the criminal may have.

- When the girl arrives receive her at the gate and make sure the guard knows the girl cannot leave herself but you have to walk her from your apartment out of the gate. Tell the guard If she tries to leave alone to stop her and call the police.

- Keep all your belongings inside the apartment inside a locked bag. Don't keep any money inside the apartment.

- Before the meeting make sure you have the girls phone number, her real name, and hopefully her Public Facebook profile. Ask her to see her ID to verify she is over 18 and verify her real name is on the ID.

- Save all Facebook and seeking chats and save all her pictures.

- Only date women that have good references or reviews in the forum.

Last of all I understand a lot of these girls are working girls. But maybe there are some that are not so poor that poverty does not make them violent. And maybe some of these girls are ordinary women with good intentions? Maybe some are good people? The girl you describe in your post definitely a very Dangerous criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoBandit  [View Original Post]
    ColombiaLover. I just happen to see The Tall Man's report about his friend getting scopolamine poisoned by a Tinder Chica. Ang then immediately after you are saying you are seeing a new Tinder chica< be very careful and dude if you need to see new chicas, Hit me up in a PM for some FB contacts instead of messing with these unknowns.
    I have been reading on Medellin groups on FaceBook about Tinder girls drugging guys in MDE.

Affect has been open for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandymnn  [View Original Post]
    Zandaley is undergoing renovation, bunch of workmen doing tile, etc. I was given a card on the street from Aiffe, but did not check it out, but I will assume it is open.

The Usd at 3821 Cop.

Enjoy.

ColombiaLover Read this report from TallMan and be careful with Tinder

. Yes he was drugged by a new Tinder girl whom he invited over to his apartment at about 10 PM on Monday evening.

He had no idea that it was 24 hours later, this was Tuesday night now and he had been in a drugged induced state for 24 hours.

She stole 2 cell phones and at least 3 million pesos that he had in his closet hidden, so she ransacked through his stuff. I am glad to see him and that he is alive.

I will pick him up today at about noon and get him a new cell phone and try to determine what else is missing. Surprisingly she did not go through his jean pockets which he was wearing when she drugged him as his front pocket had a wad of almost 2 million and his other front pocket had his bank cards in it.

The Tall Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombiaLover  [View Original Post]
    I checked-in at the FLL airport today. A few things to note:

1) You cannot check-in at the kiosk and drop your luggage. You have to go through the line so they can check your COVID test and ensure that you already registered with the Colombian government. Luckily the line was not long and no

Seeing afternoon and a new girl (from Tinder) tonight. Hoping for a good time.

I'm feeling a little odd about this trip. It's been 6 months and I'm not returning to the same Colombia that I left. Definitely will be much more cautious. Not going out much, staying near the apartment, focusing on a small group of girls I know. It's going to be strange when I arrive, but hopefully I will settle in.
    ColombiaLover. I just happen to see The Tall Man's report about his friend getting scopolamine poisoned by a Tinder Chica. Ang then immediately after you are saying you are seeing a new Tinder chica< be very careful and dude if you need to see new chicas, Hit me up in a PM for some FB contacts instead of messing with these unknowns.

Follow-up:

1) Flight left about 25-30 minutes late. Lots of late arrivals on the plane (I hope they felt my laser eyes burning them). So many people blow off the 3 hour rule. And in the past you often got away with it. But today there were flights to Bogota, Cali, MDE, DR all in the morning and all on Spirit. So apparently lines got long (because no self check-in) and these folks who don't follow directions well had to wait. Which means we had to wait.

2) Flight only arrived about 10 minutes late. There were healthcare folks in the walk-way toward immigration. Scanned us for temperature. Immigration lines have changed. Instead of one line for foreigners and one for Colombians, now there are a total of about 5 lines. Two for foreigners. I got in what I thought was the only gringo lane, but discovered I was mistaken. Many gringos behind me got out first (because they had two people servicing them and only one guy servicing us). So it took a little time, but thankfully we were the only flight. I only had to confirm my address. They did not ask for COVID test or proof of registration, since I guess they could see it. The process is a little slower, but I am sure they will improve some in time.

3) Bags were already out and no other lines. Just walked out. No visitors waiting in the lobby. Closed. Had to walk outside near entrance 3 (for national flights). But ATM machines worked and little store was open to buy some water and soda..
    That's some good intel right there, by the way did you see the paisa buses outside of the airport, I am talking about the ones for the 10000 peso fares.

Wow

Be careful and always stay aware.

BTW, his personality tends to be trusting and I keep warning him about this. These are bitches, these are working girls, these are thieves, these are scum, yes many appear to be sweet and nice and great fucks but never let your guard completely down, don't get complacent. Find them and fuck them but understand what they are.

The Tall Man.
    WOW! Thanks for the report. I wish it wasn't true--but what you write is 100% true it is-never trust any of them. Never take a drink from someone, never let them open the bottle or hand you a drink. Open the wine bottle or their beer right in front of them. Show your awareness / vigilance in subtle ways. Ne ver leave a drink. A left drink is a finished empty drink. Its garbage. If your glass or bottle has something in it at any time it is not in your site-do not drink it--open a new one, and buy extras drinks so you can. Think of it like double dipping your chips. You dip a chip in the salsa-that's it--no rotation tricks, no sneaky other side dips--that chip is banned from the guacamole. 1 dip per chip.

When the bottle or glass leaves your sight for even a second-its been dipped-got to get another. They may appear sweet-but it is a hustle. Never underestimate generational bitterness and poverty and how it creates cutthroat villainy. Even in super hotties.

They see idealized USA on TV and we are all marks just coming and going (in their minds).

I feel for the dude, and I hope somehow she is too dumb to lay low and gets caught. Set up another Tinder and find the same pictures that will now be there with a different name and find her or her network?

The spiked drink

TTM, I hope your friend is doing much better now. Fortunately, it was just money that was lost. Common sense could have helped him in that situation, and unfortunately, he learned this one the hard way.

I wonder if he has her WhatsApp number, Facebook info, or saved her tinder info, or whether there is any security footage of her entering the apartment building.

If he was out for 24 hours, she must have slipped him something insanely strong.

Thanks

1) You cannot check-in at the kiosk and drop your luggage. You have to go through the line so they can check your COVID test and ensure that you already registered with the Colombian government. Luckily the line was not long and no issues in the process.

2) Seems like most of those in the gate area for this flight are Colomabians. Not too many obvious mongers.

3) Spirit flight for tomorrow is sold out. Prices are high for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. More normal rates early next week.

Seeing my 18 year old high school girlfriend this afternoon and a new girl (from Tinder) tonight. Hoping for a good time.

I'm feeling a little odd about this trip. It's been 6 months and I'm not returning to the same Colombia that I left. Definitely will be much more cautious. Not going out much, staying near the apartment, focusing on a small group of girls I know. It's going to be strange when I arrive, but hopefully I will settle in.
    This may have nothing to do with me since I haven't been in the US in a couple of years I think. But Thanks--this a great post. Quick informative and with the info people are curious about. Solid work.

Follow-up:

1) Flight left about 25-30 minutes late. Lots of late arrivals on the plane (I hope they felt my laser eyes burning them). So many people blow off the 3 hour rule. And in the past you often got away with it. But today there were flights to Bogota, Cali, MDE, DR all in the morning and all on Spirit. So apparently lines got long (because no self check-in) and these folks who don't follow directions well had to wait. Which means we had to wait.

2) Flight only arrived about 10 minutes late. There were healthcare folks in the walk-way toward immigration. Scanned us for temperature. Immigration lines have changed. Instead of one line for foreigners and one for Colombians, now there are a total of about 5 lines. Two for foreigners. I got in what I thought was the only gringo lane, but discovered I was mistaken. Many gringos behind me got out first (because they had two people servicing them and only one guy servicing us). So it took a little time, but thankfully we were the only flight. I only had to confirm my address. They did not ask for COVID test or proof of registration, since I guess they could see it. The process is a little slower, but I am sure they will improve some in time.

3) Bags were already out and no other lines. Just walked out. No visitors waiting in the lobby. Closed. Had to walk outside near entrance 3 (for national flights). But ATM machines worked and little store was open to buy some water and soda.

Medellin is a bit quiet. Traffic was not bad. My taxi guy tells me the white taxis are permitted to drive 1 day and then have 4 days off. So he's driving his own care also to make extra. Money.

Waiting on my high school sweetheart now.

1) You cannot check-in at the kiosk and drop your luggage. You have to go through the line so they can check your COVID test and ensure that you already registered with the Colombian government. Luckily the line was not long and no issues in the process.

2) Seems like most of those in the gate area for this flight are Colomabians. Not too many obvious mongers.

3) Spirit flight for tomorrow is sold out. Prices are high for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. More normal rates early next week.

Seeing my 18 year old high school girlfriend this afternoon and a new girl (from Tinder) tonight. Hoping for a good time.

Posting Limitations