Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 472 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 432 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I don't condone anyone falsifying medical documentation. Those who do are either cheap, lazy, or think they have COVID, but don't care about anyone else. I know what a PCR test looks like. I had one in September for that trip. Glad someone can go to a CVS some place without an appointment. And glad it came back so quickly. But there is no guarantee. My CVS says 2-3 business days. Other places say 3-5 business days.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I made a report last week that my buddy had a test done and sent it to me and I was able to change it to my name and the date I needed. Now his girlfriend is coming to the states for Halloween and he needed me to make a copy with her name for when she goes back to Colombia. This is how the PCR test looks. When he got it there was no appointment needed. He just went up the the local CVS where the test was being offered and this document was emailed to him in 18 hours.

This Is Not Cool

LOL. I made a report last week that my buddy had a test done and sent it to me and I was able to change it to my name and the date I needed. Now his girlfriend is coming to the states for Halloween and he needed me to make a copy with her name for when she goes back to Colombia. This is how the PCR test looks. When he got it there was no appointment needed. He just went up the the local CVS where the test was being offered and this document was emailed to him in 18 hours.
    Mr. E are you kidding, you falsified a COVID test for yourself and will be doing the same for someone else. That's not cool in my book, why would you do something like this. This whole testing business, albeit is a pain in the ass is serious stuff, and if it's so simple to manipulate test results, meaning there's no certification system in place as of yet for testing, then currently everyone is literally on the honor system regarding tests as anyone can fabricate a test result. I hope you were joking.

Unfortunately this post is spot on. It's been a problem on this site and others like it for too many years. It is the reason I don't fuck with guys I don't know. Every time I read a "if anyone wants to meet up for a beer let me know" post the hairs go up on the back of my neck. I hope I am unreasonable and paranoid about this but I know from experience (not personal experience luckily) that there is cause for caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Judd  [View Original Post]
    Here's the moral of the story. The first rule of Fight Club. DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB! Anyone who discloses personal information about any of the members on this board especially to chicas is a degenerate. You deserve to have your ass kicked, and you will be banned by Jackson or whoever moderates this board now.

2nd point. This should serve as a reminder to everyone who reads this forum. There's a very small percentage of people on boards like this, who don't understand the Gentlemen's Agreement we have pertaining to the first rule. Be mindful of the info you provide when you meet your next wingman in MDE. We have a lot of Professionals, Retired Military, and Married Dudes on this board. We need to ensure their sick perverted tales of debauchery go no further than the paint stripped walls from which they occurred.

It's Bros before Hoes Fellas. If you can't get on board with this, get the Fuck Out!

Quote Originally Posted by ColombiaLover  [View Original Post]
    I am traveling to Medellin on Wednesday. So I did not want to deal with the drama of having a COVID test that was sent out to a lab. Having to hope I get the results back in time. So I managed to find a CVS in Orlando (about 45 minutes away) that had the rapid molecular test. I called the COVID 19 hotline for CVS and they assumed me if is a PCR test, not an antigen test. So I went and got my test today and 15 minutes later I was told I was negative. However, when I looked at the results that were sent to me, it described a "MOLECULAR POCT" test. From my understanding, a PCR test is a molecular test.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201017_183515.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    If the victim of the alleged attack was a bank teller in Poblado or Usaquen, it would definitely be reported. A hooker? Not necessarily.

It's been brought to my attention the story may not be true. However, the moral of the story is valid. If you decide to beat up a hooker, bad things may come your way and your only hope is that the trouble comes wearing badges.
    Here's the moral of the story. The first rule of Fight Club. DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB! Anyone who discloses personal information about any of the members on this board especially to chicas is a degenerate. You deserve to have your ass kicked, and you will be banned by Jackson or whoever moderates this board now.

2nd point. This should serve as a reminder to everyone who reads this forum. There's a very small percentage of people on boards like this, who don't understand the Gentlemen's Agreement we have pertaining to the first rule. Be mindful of the info you provide when you meet your next wingman in MDE. We have a lot of Professionals, Retired Military, and Married Dudes on this board. We need to ensure their sick perverted tales of debauchery go no further than the paint stripped walls from which they occurred.

It's Bros before Hoes Fellas. If you can't get on board with this, get the Fuck Out!

MDE boots on the ground

Hola Hombres,

Yeah this forum seems to be going off the rails lately. Are there any mods here at all? So many big egos and personal attacks, it seemed to be much more jovial and carefree if you go back 6 months or so RTFF. Some of yall have too much free time or need to get laid or most likely both. Or I guess the loudest more annoying people love to constantly post and argue whereas the silent majority stay out of it. Just my $.02 and mini rant.

Anyways boots on the ground here. Getting here from Miami was relatively painless. Got the PCR Covid test done at the highly recommended https://labdoctor.org/. Paid $179 online and just follow their directions. Went to fedex office to print out a few forms, filled them out and brought them with me to their office. Got tested, they jam that swab up your nose pretty good, eyes were definitely watering and tearing up. Took about 15 minutes max then got some seafood at the new england place in the same shopping center around the corner. I recommend their fried ipswitch clams. Anyways they emailed me my results same day in about 10 hours to be exact. Then 24 to 1 hour before your flight departure make sure to register on (https://apps.migracioncolombia.gov.c...reregistro.jsf). I also printed out my covid test results and the confirmation email from the migracioncolombia website as they did check it when I was checking bags at FLL and at the immigration checkpoint in the Medellin airport. And also make sure to have POOT (proof of onward travel) as they will check it at the usa airport.

I flew Jetblue because they made sure to leave every middle seat empty. Once bag fees were added it actually came out to be cheaper than Spirit. Fuck Spirit with their fully loaded plans and crazy fees as well as tiny seats. Jet blue even has free wifi on the plane as well as TV's at every seat with recent movies. The plane was half empty at most and you could have your own row if you wanted it.

Haven't had much time to monger since I flew the redeye. Uber from the airport was a pain in the ass. The driver wanted to meet me on the departure level but you cannot exit on that level, so had to meet them on the arrivals floor while all trying to communicate in Spanish using translation apps. I believe the uber ride was about 50 k COP but I had to pay the 18k toll in cash, make sure to get reimbursed for this in the uber app because they automatically include it on to your ride fee. The driver is usually supposed to pay for it but that's a lot of money for colombians I assume. And make sure to sit in the front passenger seat, local taxi drivers don't take too kindly on uber drivers and customers here, like in many places in the world.

It's surprisingly hot in Medellin, and I come from a place known for heat and humidity. As for the whole shorts debate, you only see tourists wearing shorts so I stuck to pants and even collared shirts. When in rome but hey you do you.

I went to the Claro store at the Centro Commercial Santa Fe. Nice mall but I do not recommend doing it this way. Took like an hour to wait for a sales person to get free and it wasn't even busy. The sales lady was definitely not amused at my lack of Spanish as well. I should have just went to a convenience store but I thought it would be a safer bet to go directly to one of their official outlets. Anyways make sure to bring ID with you, I brought my passport and it only cost I think 40 k for 1.8 gigs for 30 days or something like that. There's probably a better deal but I just went with it. I think Claro is supposed to be the largest and most reliable carrier out here but there's definitely others from what I've read.

I walked around Parque Lleras last night and it was relatively busy, saw a few streetwalkers who made eye contact and tried to get my attention but I don't know how ya'll do it. They all seem like sharks, definitely aggressive and scammy almost, and a few definitely seem to be on something. I don't speak fluent spanish so I just smile and keep walking. But the opportunity is there even if they all do seem like they will give rushed mechanical service and / or try to steal from you. No way I'd feel comfortable bringing one back to my place. But many of them were bangable, maybe 6 or 7's I guess.

Against better judgement I picked a prepagos from mileroticos just to get my feet wet. Ad said 80 k special for that week but once she realized I'm not hispanic she said that was for last week and the current rate was 100 k. I wasn't going to haggle over $5 usd so I agreed. She never asked for taxi money so I called it a wash. I wanted to meet at her place because yall have me paranoid about getting robbed but she said she shares it with other girls and it would be more private to use my place. Anyways nothing to brag about, she did seem nice and normal though, not like the aggressive streetwalkers. We shared some club Colombias, 2 unrushed and satisfying pops, not a clock watcher at all, even got a decent massage in between rounds. The catch was she definitely wouldn't be up to yalls standards, maybe a 5 at best. A 6 in the face but a 4 in the body and her ad pics were real I think but the face was blurred out. Huge natural tits full of sweet tasty materna leche which is why I picked her, but too much extra weight around the middle and crazy bad mommy damage. Still she served her purpose, solid FS service with BBBJ DT and I was a satisfied customer at $26 USD even if I wouldn't repeat.

Well the plan tonight is to either check out La Isla or fase dos or maybe both, I'm not sure if isla is open but fase seems to be. I need to get on the facebook game too but I haven't had time yet. And if anyone wants to get a beer sometime feel free to PM me. I'm traveling solo and wouldn't mind sharing some info in person. I'll be here for a few weeks so if anyone has any specific questions on what its currently like out here I'll do my best to answer them. Viva Colombia.

Your rant went to Stupid shit thread.

Admin3

That may be why so many use Facebook.

Hello. Are you available? I want to see you. How much do you want? I pay (whatever price you want). Is that okay? Yes I will give you 20 k for a taxi. Can you be here in 1 hour? Okay. I will see you in 2 hours.

(Hola. Ests disponible? Quiero verte. Cuanto quieres por un rato? Siempre pago (whatever). Est bien? S te dar 20 mil mas por un taxi. Puedes llegar ac en una hora? Claro. Entonces te ver en 2 horas.).

She'll show up, probably want to use the bathroom to freshen up, might come out in lingerie or just underwear. In less than 15 minutes she will be doing what you want. If she's enjoying your company she'll still be doing what you want 2 or 3 hours later. When she's done, give her the money and walk her to the door.

Tomorrow she'll send pictures of her friend and ask if you want a trio.
    Simplier said than done given some of the Fayboo tales that other board members have posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangnyc21  [View Original Post]
    If these girls are prepagos the $$$ is the only thing that matters.

You're right they are going to go back to their broke Colombian novios in their ghetto barrios.

I'm personally not looking to make an emotional connection with these girls. I'm only interested in doing dirty things to them.

And every once in a while I see a girl I must have I'll pay whatever it takes as long as she agrees to my terms.

The next day I wake up I don't feel regret or the need for anything more.

We are mongering here, fucking for sport. Not looking for love.
    Sang, if you want agreement from the guys here, you are going to get it. You will get a bunch of attaboys and verbal high 5's for posting what is the common theme around here.

These guys like to gather in a group and think that they are wise and that making a group decision makes them feel comfort. A lot of the guys here (Mr. E, JJBee, Paulie, and Nounce) were all constantly parroting the government line about Covid. I took a different stance and everything I posted about it was right and everything they posted was dead wrong. Instead of admitting it, these clowns have felt inferior and tried to knock me down any chance they can because they feel stupid, and they should feel stupid. The notion that governments were going to do anything to "cure" a cold virus was moronic. Governments always take credit for something good and points fingers when something goes wrong.

I had a two year engagement to a Venezuelan woman and if you listen to these idiots, the conclusion was not to get emotionally involved with a woman and not to expect loyalty with them unless you are with them every day. The other parts were that she did not love you but loved your money, she wanted to hang around her novio not you, and when she said you were a good lover, she was lying.

And the seemingly worst did happen. I found a social media page with a male model on it and it had a setting with the phrase #love on it, and the guys here had a field day with this. We break up, and it was humiliating that she showed the world this guy and not me. Still I got these mixed messages from her. She did not admit to being with this guy and was ashamed when I found out. She then said that she would always love me but she was sad because she ruined what we had. Her sister swore to me that this girl would never introduce me to her parents and then run around on me, that I followed her on social media videos. She communicated with me some afterwards but after a while it was me sending her an email, and she would respond with one of her videos.

Over the next few months, despite all she tried to show, every single impressive item that she showed in her videos was something that I had bought her. On top of that, there were no romantic videos of her and this guy. In fact, all the videos I saw showed the exact opposite. I sent her an email and say, "I do not think you were romantic with this guy. " The next day, she shows a video of them together at her parents house, and they are not like a couple but brother and sister. The irony is that her parents are staring daggers into this guy. I think her sister told the parents about this guy. In the end, I realize that she made the biggest mistake of her life, and I got lucky not being with her. Person after person told me, "You dodged a bullet. ".

So when the common thread on this forum is breached, that Colombian women really want to hang out with their novios, it appeared to be true, but it is not. There is peer pressure on the women to be with a Colombian. The best analogy I can make is a black woman being with a white guy like 20 years ago. Any black woman who did that back then had to tune out the image that was that she was fucking the small dicked white guy for money, and it took a strong woman to do that. Every young hot Colombian girl with an American guy has to face that image.

I do not think this guy was a novio. I think he was a guy who saw a hot chick that he could use to sell his product in a pyramid scheme ripoff known as IML. He made it out to be like they had this vetting process for her to be picked which is like a Madoff type scam, and it would not surprise me if she banged him to help her cause.

So this was the novio's scam. "You do not need the money of Elvis. You can make it yourself. " Needless to say, it did not work out. After a while, she had no problem saying she did not have a boyfriend and was in love just one time. It was an invitation to win her back, but I did not want her back.

Guys like to think when they are always rational when they make a decision, but all the time, I see that they are not. When you say all these women want to be with their novios, that is loser speak because you are applying a rule to a bunch of people you do not know. So why are you saying that? It makes you feel better. You got burned by a woman and instead of learning from it and getting back in the game, you denounce all women.

The same thing is going on with the women saying you are a good lover. Truth is that I was with my Mexican lawyer SB, and I was having a hard time getting it up, and she was trying, and she gave up and said, "Baby, it is just not happening today. " Every fucking guy here believes that. Why? Because they want to.

The next day we have sex and she has three orgasms. How many guys here believe that? One in a hundred at best. That is what pussies these guys are. It bothers me them so much it might be true, they will seek solace with each other and convince them it is not true and I am an idiot for believing it. And I was there!

When Paulie, the arrogant blowhard, said that a woman faked an orgasm with me, he showed the world how insecure he was. He is so threatened by me he has to make stuff up. That woman was a cold snob by the way and was not interested in impressing me at all. She was more the type to ***** if she did not have an orgasm then compliment you on giving her one.

And when you say you are not looking for an emotional connection, this is more bullshit you are saying to make yourself feel good.

From Psychology Today, In the Introduction, they describe an encounter where a venture capitalist, who attended one of Levitt's lectures one day, had a "date" with a $300-an-hour prostitute later in the same evening. The venture capitalist notices a copy of Freakonomics in the prostitute's apartment, and mentions that he had just attended a lecture by one of the authors of the book, in an attempt to impress the prostitute. Levitt and Dubner note: "The male instinct to impress the female is apparently strong even when the sex is already bought and paid for. ".

End of link.

In fact, the desire to impress women is so important it even has a three letter abbreviation, IOP or illusion of passion, but even that is hedging. Any guy who thinks that he can get a working girl off has to be under her illusion. "I am not stupid enough to believe this working girl got off with me. ".

Truth be told, I call these guys idiots but they really are not. "That is why more intelligent men are more likely to recognize and comprehend prostitution, and to have sex with prostitutes. ".

And you are even more intelligent if you can hold off on paying sex prison prices and go to Colombia.

But the next stage is admitting that you are trying to impress these women and you like it when they are impressed but only if you are doing something impressive. If you feel like being impressive is fake, then you say that you are not trying to impress these women.

When a guy said that I was paying women to like me, it was obvious to me that he was speaking from failed experience. Quite frankly, nothing turns a woman off more than a man shoving money down her throat. If you are a control freak, you can addict a woman to your money and own her, and the smart women know that and resist it.

When you said hot women are better off doing degrading acts so they could get ahead financially, there is something to be said about the fact that so few do. The reason the best women stay hot is that they engage in not just financially but emotionally healthy activities.

The Queen could go to a bar and have a hundred men by her a drink. If she does that, she will be an alcoholic. She has to pick out the one or two guys who buy her a drink that will really help her. A guy can look at buying the drink as being a loser if he gets nowhere and say "I should have spent the money on a working girl", or he can be honest and ask himself if he wasted money on a sponge or if he needs to get better at sealing the deal.

With a working girl, ALL that matters is money. With a woman and especially the best women, money is just part of it.

The debate about value is as old as time. The question about a steak at Denny's versus one at Morton's misses the point. I have had both, and they are both mass produced. What I want is a woman who I have helped put through cooking school making me a personal meal. How do you know if I guy is telling the truth about THAT experience? If he says sometimes, the steak blows Morton's away but sometimes it is worse than Denny's, you know he is honest.

So on my trip out of seven women, two are not better than Morton's and never will be. With them, it is "I am cooking you a steak, what else do you want?

One was a little worse than Morton's but thought she deserved to be paid way more than Morton's so I axed her.

Two had the potential to be as good or better than Morton's but were not so I am not going to let them go.

One was as good as Morton's, and one blew Morton's the fuck out of the water as she always does, and she is the one I spent five days with.

So why not lock her up right? Because I do not want one source of steaks. LOL.

Morton's is about as good as you can mass produced. The question is how do you get better than Morton's and for less? That requires a lot of time and money up front, but in the long run, it is actually cheaper.

In summary, most men play checkers and follow societal rules and get little value. Guys who see pros are playing chess. Guys who go abroad are playing 3-the chess. I am playing 5-the chess and to get to my level, you have to strip away the next levels of stereotypical bullshit to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoTrooper  [View Original Post]
    I fully agree. I wonder how his time is going in jail LOL. He is probably getting tag teamed as we speak or worse.
    What would you say if I told you the story was completely made up?

I am not here trying to impress chicks that have less money than me. I am here to get a good deal on some pussy. I am fucking about 100 chicks per year. I am not of the mind to be paying each one $100. I may throw $20 or $30 at them. If you are only fucking 5 or 6 chicks per year then throwing $100 at those 5 or 6 may be feasible.
    100 Chicks? Wow man I'm impressed because I just have only my Girlfriend to fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    Yea girls laugh at guys they can charge three times the going rate.
    Name one woman who is laughing at a guy paying more for her pussy. I have never heard that.

They especially laugh at guys that send 1000+ a month in Western Unions only to get charged again, and for a business fuck only.
    I sent the money to nine different women New York New York. How can they be laughing at that amount when they do not know how much it is?

They'll of course still see such guys though.
    Name one woman in that group of they.

And you have a false equivalence going.
    Now comes the arrogant blowhard lecturing on logic when his entire post has been mental masturbation.

Not being a sucker doesn't mean you're broke. In fact in this game the ones throwing around the $ are usually the ones that have little beyond a couple of brief vacations per year.
    Ah yes, I, the arrogant blowhard, have more money than all the "suckers" based on a careful review of everyone else's financials.

No, I was just kidding. I do not have any financials. It was more mental masturbation.

Hey Paulie, was it good for you? Do you get off on your post and need a cigarette now?

LOL. It does not really happen like that Jj. First of all I am surprised at the amount of guys here that advocate for Short Time. Traditionally my STs have come if I am visiting a casa during the day. If I get a chick coming to my place then it is 9 times out of 10 LT because I will typically do that at night. That is just how I was "raised" in the mongering world.

We would go to the disco in Rio and bring back chicks and they would stay all night and you would have to make them go home the next day. It was the same when I started going to Dominican Republic, Thailand, Philippines, etc. These would all be GFE sessions and it would usually cost about $30. Day ST ($10 - $15). Night LT ($30).

ST during the day I still talk to chicks but maybe it is not too indept. When a chick stays with me I am not fucking her every single minute. I have my things to do and she is doing whatever the hell too. Maybe her phone is going off and she is trying to hide it and I will say I don't care about that shit. Talk to them. May be some dude living somewhere that sends money and shit. Out of curiosity I may ask how much does he send. Then they start showing me their paypal and shit of all the guys sending money. To me it is just normal ass talk when dealing with cool ass GFE hookers..
    I don't personally advocate for anything. ST for me, unless I do a casa or strip club is usually 2 or more hours. For me TLN isn't very appealing because I prefer to sleep alone. At least these days that's the case. But what other guys do, whatever floats their boat.

I spent several years reading over girl's shoulders while guys were trying to hit them up. I saw all the crap guys say. Not to mention seeing all the "private" messages guys send to the webcam models.

I'm certain, when and if the subject comes up, any one of the women will tell you those other guys are fools, lousy fucks, short dicks or whatever else. I can't imagine a woman, hooker or not, getting all doe-eyed and gushing about some other guy when she's with you. Just as most men, while they are with a woman, aren't going to start talking about how much better some other woman is.

I was involved in a 5 way one time, 3 guys, 2 girls and one of the girls was telling me she had never seen a dick as big as mine. There were 2 bigger ones in the room.

Sure a woman will say big spenders are fools, then they'll turn around and call the guys who spend less tacaņo. But whether you paid $30 or $300 they're still laughing at you when they spend the money on their boyfriend or girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    First off, JJBirdbrain, atrial fibrillation is not related to Covid. Secondly, the problem with that disease is that condition is associated with blood clots being sent to the brain, I. E. Embolic strokes. Maybe you can see a cardiologist again because memory seems to be an issue with you.

As for AIDS, a common cancer seen with it is Kaposi's sarcoma. This is rarely seen with drug abusers but commonly with gays because KS seems to be related to herpes. Why would I deny something as true that I have seen? Hmmm?

What about people who got AIDS via heterosexual sex? I don't know because THAT does not exist.

I have nothing to prove to someone who pulls that comment about tinder out of his ass and then lies about what I said about AIDS.

Your lies are irresponsible and you are totally full of shit, Tinder.

Do you recall how you declared everything I wrote was untrue? Remember how you exaggerated what I wrote, trying to make me look like a liar? Is that jogging any memories?

When you call someone else's posts nothing but lies, even when a simple search in the archives of any newspaper will confirm many of the details, you have surrendered the right to demand everyone accept every word, no matter how unbelievable or contradictory, with no means to verify any part of the story, as the gospel.

By your past actions you have placed yourself in a position where every word you write will be scrutinized and challenged.
    Still, after all of this time, not only do you not know how to properly quote posts, but you continue to ramble on about shit which is either unrelated to anything I have written, or is completely out of context.

It's not difficult at all you use the quote tags. Inside square brackets put "QUOTE" to begin the quote and the same thing preceded by a forward slash to close the quote. The result looks loke:

Elvis, you really are a fucking moron.
    See how easy that was? You repeat the process for each part of a post you wish to quote. If you want you can include the identification tag so the quote looks like:

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    I make up all this stuff because I need to support my fragile ego.
    It's not like you need to write PERL scripts in order to do it. It's just basic HTML tags.

I never said atrial fibrillation was related to Covid. I went for a covid test and they discovered the atrial fibrillation. However, A-Fib is a risk factor with covid.

I'm done. You go on with your fantasy and pretend all you want. Make up your stories, change them every time someone questions them and keep trying to buy respect. I'm finished wasting time dealing with a developmentally disabled child.

If you're paying someone for sex and you spend your time finding out what other guys pay and what the girls think about them, perhaps you don't understand the concept of paying for sex. I can understand having a conversation. I can't understand how the topic ever gets to "what about guys who pay more than I pay?
    LOL. It does not really happen like that Jj. First of all I am surprised at the amount of guys here that advocate for Short Time. Traditionally my STs have come if I am visiting a casa during the day. If I get a chick coming to my place then it is 9 times out of 10 LT because I will typically do that at night. That is just how I was "raised" in the mongering world.

We would go to the disco in Rio and bring back chicks and they would stay all night and you would have to make them go home the next day. It was the same when I started going to Dominican Republic, Thailand, Philippines, etc. These would all be GFE sessions and it would usually cost about $30. Day ST ($10 - $15). Night LT ($30).

ST during the day I still talk to chicks but maybe it is not too indept. When a chick stays with me I am not fucking her every single minute. I have my things to do and she is doing whatever the hell too. Maybe her phone is going off and she is trying to hide it and I will say I don't care about that shit. Talk to them. May be some dude living somewhere that sends money and shit. Out of curiosity I may ask how much does he send. Then they start showing me their paypal and shit of all the guys sending money. To me it is just normal ass talk when dealing with cool ass GFE hookers.

Earlier today I was talking to a chick I fuck in Bogota. She was saying something about going out to look for a job in a restaurant. I said what about that "disco" (actually expensive ripoff casa) you took me to that you said you work at sometimes. She said they only pay 20 K. I thought she meant 20 K from what the dude pays which is like 300 K. But she said no. You get 20 K from just hanging out at the place then the real money when the fish bites. But places are empty now if they are open at all.

What you are describing is the Tijuana method of paying for sex. They pull down their pants and you are lucky if they take one pants leg off. You hump away in 2 positions max. The girl does not look you in the eye. You pay then you leave.

My sessions are usually a bit more personable than that and subjects like what somebody else is paying or what someone else is doing may come up. Some chicks will even tell me how cheap I am. But they will not be saying it in a condescending sense. They mean it moreso saying that I am smarter than the average monger in that they are willing to pay way more than what it takes. Whereas I am only going to pay what it takes. I have never had a reason to pay $100 for some pussy that I can have for $30 all things being equal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201015_194438.jpg‎  

And you have a false equivalence going. Not being a sucker doesn't mean you're broke. In fact in this game the ones throwing around the $ are usually the ones that have little beyond a couple of brief vacations per year.
    I am not here trying to impress chicks that have less money than me. I am here to get a good deal on some pussy. I am fucking about 100 chicks per year. I am not of the mind to be paying each one $100. I may throw $20 or $30 at them. If you are only fucking 5 or 6 chicks per year then throwing $100 at those 5 or 6 may be feasible.

Posting Limitations