"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    I worked 5 years + in India and that is really not a stereotype, just advice some guys on this forum to take as many times that I have done it, INDIGO flights sometimes it is impossible to seat next to some people just the smell is terrible. After some experiences and good connections I always choose to seat next to Indian Muslim because with them you never get any problems, sorry for that but it was my hard reality.

Coming back to FKK, we all know girls who will never go with other man than white Christian over 50, also sorry for that but it is the reality, obviously these girls are the most beautiful and they are not desperate to get 50 euros.
    That's interesting to hear about Indian Muslims. I wonder if diet is responsible. Indian Muslims eat meat, while Indian vegetarians have to rely on a lot of alliums (onions, garlic, etc) to make food more palatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    On my few weekly visits since soon 8 years, quite many visits all over FKK land, never heard any WGs: German or Romanian, telling me about black pimping, when telling about Balkanians, Turkish, Afghans for German WGs, but many WGs don't want black size, when they have problem with normal Caucasian size and when Asian size is so much easier. WGs seem to have smaller vagina than women in real life who usually seem to enjoy to feel something inside them.
    The pimping is more a North American phenomenon. I think sex trafficking by black people is less prevalent in Europe. WGs may have the same qualms when a Romanian guy shows up in the club.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    EL: I am more afraid by your comment than by the covid. May be have you noticed that this virus seems to be out of control in many parts of the world.

Probably the things will get worse in the coming weeks and may be we will face another quarantine in Europe just because so many people don't respect social distancing. I am afraid that the economical impact will be terrible in the coming months, the biggest winner seems to be China for the moment.
    No one ever knows to who you are replying. — "Reply with Quote".

EL: I am more afraid by your comment than by the covid. May be have you noticed that this virus seems to be out of control in many parts of the world.

Probably the things will get worse in the coming weeks and may be we will face another quarantine in Europe just because so many people don't respect social distancing. I am afraid that the economical impact will be terrible in the coming months, the biggest winner seems to be China for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    Aren't you getting bored working only from home? I'm going stir-crazy sitting home and web conferences all day long.

BTW, I won't ridicule if those folks were just saying that they themselves won't go to FKKs now for their own weaker health conditions or other related situations, and didn't try to lecture others who are going. They were (are) kinda lecturing others to not enlist to military just because they think it's risky. After all it's a fight for the existence of our beloved FKK / P6 system LOL.
    Of course. 2020 has been a fucking hell, for everyone.

Sometimes I think about all those girls I fucked and wonder if it really happened to me, LOL. Feels unreal.

You pack nearly 8 billion human beings who increasingly over the decades have been rewarded for being more and more social and suddenly ask them to distance, it is a fucking nightmare.

However, I still know I have a privileged life and so many have died and millions more are struggling in multiple ways. Can't wait to say sayonara to this year.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pandemi...ng-11603704601

Pandemic Fatigue Is Real—And It's Spreading.

Its obvious to me that many people don't know what risk is of having Covid 19.

Media focusing on deaths and cases of Covid is just feeding the fear of the virus for everyone while its known as a fact by data that the risk is very very low for the vast majority of people.

Fact ((150,000 people who die each day across the globe)) almost 55 Million each year, and still Covid is treated like the end of the world with many restricted life for everyone and yet we are talking about going back to normal life with 55 million death! That is nonsense.

I know many are scared, if you want to be safe just stay at your house until you get a vaccine I don't mind.

But I don't get why many scared people just want everyone to follow them! Just as if they will not be safe until everyone is safe!! Again nonsense.

I'm not liking thie overreacting to the virus , and I hope a vaccine will arrive soon and this Pandamec comes to an end.

Good Luck and stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by BrahmaPoutre  [View Original Post]
    More exactly some girls don't want to stay because they don't like for some reasons, a few of girls told me: small place, full service level for 50, beers etc etc.

But many girls want to work there and get refused for any reasons, that's true as well.
    Main reason is many don't want to work for everything for 50 with some Germans reporting to desk when not everything. NL use to spend more, and also waste of time waiting for room. Yes, many Romanian beauties were refused, even they made come Romanians from LR when they didn't get anymore enough girls. LR on 2016/2017 had higher casting than I most often saw at GT where only very few attractive looks. Not number 1 for beauties. GT Vienna casting is more impressive.

I worked 5 years + in India and that is really not a stereotype, just advice some guys on this forum to take as many times that I have done it, INDIGO flights sometimes it is impossible to seat next to some people just the smell is terrible. After some experiences and good connections I always choose to seat next to Indian Muslim because with them you never get any problems, sorry for that but it was my hard reality.

Coming back to FKK, we all know girls who will never go with other man than white Christian over 50, also sorry for that but it is the reality, obviously these girls are the most beautiful and they are not desperate to get 50 euros.

Quote Originally Posted by Pessimist  [View Original Post]
    If your post had simply said "I am comfortable with ignoring distancing and masks, I feel my risk tolerance is such that I am comfortable ignoring this virus", no one would say much. At least I won't.

But your comment went a lot farther than that. You ridiculed the guys taking health precautions and played up "bravery" of young hookers. You don't know who has what sort of health, financial, other personal issues. You think you are able to make judgement on every person's personal life and dictate to them what they should do, and if they don't abide by your dictats, you feel qualified to mock them in public forums.

And then you wonder why you received a harsh response to such a comment.

Look, I am not one of those who is in one camp firmly. I recognize the risks posed by the virus to a large enough number of people and I also understand the real, serious economic consequences to millions of people today. There is no easy choice. I am happily distanced in my own life, making good money and comfortably wfh, w / not even the daily commute to worry about. I realize I am lucky and privileged, and I know that not everyone has the same fortune.

What I will not do is ridicule one camp or the other. Those indulging in such mocking deserve everyone's opprobrium, IMO.
    Aren't you getting bored working only from home? I'm going stir-crazy sitting home and web conferences all day long.

BTW, I won't ridicule if those folks were just saying that they themselves won't go to FKKs now for their own weaker health conditions or other related situations, and didn't try to lecture others who are going. They were (are) kinda lecturing others to not enlist to military just because they think it's risky. After all it's a fight for the existence of our beloved FKK / P6 system LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmioffe  [View Original Post]
    Just as a data point, not excusing this behavior, but I've heard WGs say they avoid South Asians for several reasons.

- Body odor and lack of hygiene.

- Sexual inexperience.

- Bargaining, wanting everything for the cheapest price.

I can see this from personal experience, if not from stereotypes: The first, from the cuisine. The second, from the sexually repressive culture. The last from the bargaining / marketplace culture.

I've met South Asians in clubs but they give off vibes that run counter to all these -- they're very white, "coconuts" as the slang goes.

We all have to deal with stereotypes, some work in our favor and some work against us, and it's better to neutralize them and get your way than complain about them and not get your way.

WGs have also told me they will discriminate against Black clients not because of size, but because they will more often have pimping aspirations and try to get a girl into their stable. Black clients who don't give off a thug vibe will probably have an easier time with WGs..
    Stereotypes can obviously be wrong but when a girl is trying to make a sale to an unknown man, stereotypes are all she has. The guy can overcome the stereotype if he is interested in the girl. For example, if as you say South Asian guys can use a nice cologne and body spray, be clean and pleasant, and not haggle like a shyster. The good news is that all these stereotypes are easily dispelled by how they carry themselves.

Yes, it should be obvious that FKK WGs are not girls seeking sex but sellers seeking buyers for their service. As any merchant looking to sell their service, they want (a) easy customers (b) high prices (c) repeat customers (d) less effort on their part to minimize the wear and tear on their body to preserve it for future sales.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mursenary  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea how a chronic problem that, ironically enough, had already been declared a national public health emergency by Donal J Trump himself where legislation has already been passed to address what has been deemed a serious issue, has anything to do with the current infectious disease crisis. This statement serves the same purpose as the assholes who, when talking about the pandemic, say "but one million people die from car accidents a year but we don't lock down for that!
    True that. And we take actions to curb traffic fatalities, ie. Drunk driving and seat belt laws, speed limits, road signs, traffic lights, vehicle safety inspections, etc. The stream of lame arguments coming out of fake news sources like Fox and other conservative media seems endless. File this one under false analogy. Also the "lockdown" line is often employed as a straw man as that is only recommended as a temporary measure in extreme circumstances. The typical recommendations of course are social distancing, masks, and hand washing.

https://www.thoughtco.com/false-analogy-fallacy-1690850

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Quote Originally Posted by PahllusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Hospitalization rates are distorted because of financial incentives in the USA for some, and no treatement at all for the poor who are terrorized going to a hospital (assuming they even get seen, having no $ or insurance and a bill for a $100,000 for admission), though more useful in countries where treatment is free. Berlin has the Charit - Universittsmedizin.
    Perhaps you are referring to Medicare payments for treating Covid patients popularized by Trumpian surrogates. Inciting Occam's razor would be appropriate here also. For this to be a plausible scam worthy of consideration or any theory of incentivized foul play, one would have to believe that the tens of thousands of clinicians employed as non-incentivized salary and wage earners and independent (Non-hospital affiliated) emergency department groups that staff most ERs are all in on this repayment scam / exploit with the hospital administrators. I have personally not witnessed this nor has the literature shown anything to even suggest that any exploitation is happening to a statistically relevant degree.

As for the poor not seeking appropriate hospital care due to lack of insurance (and I assume would just all be dying in their homes), it would seem that the hospitalization numbers in the US would thus be an undercount of people who actually need the care. The reality, however, is that people home on their sick beds, scared when looking into the eyes of the reaper, eventually make it to the hospital once the symptoms are severe enough, regardless of consideration of any ability to pay and would thus become a part of the hospitalized census.

As such, I stand behind my assertion that hospitalizations are one of the best live indicators of this pandemic's severity.

I'd be interested to see how hospitalization rates compare rather than simply assume admission and attribution of causation, such as mobity "by" or "with" COVID. Suppose an eledery person presents with a constellation of pre-existing issues such as chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension, multiple cardiac related issues, emphysema, weak immune system, smoker and COVID, aka a "crumble" ? Was the latter really the cause or merely the straw that broke the camels back?

If ageing baby boomers, we have another problem, namely a population bulge so that old age overlaps COVID ascribed deaths.
    Yes the coronavirus is sometimes the "straw that broke the camel's back" in the ill with numerous comorbidities. First, a side note, the tendency to dismiss the importance of the deaths of the old and ill because "they were going to die soon anyway" is both presumptuous and morally repugnant. Second, while comorbidities and Mortality are heavily tied, the image of the already terminally ill nursing home patient catching covid and dying within a month is anecdotal and is barely statistically relevant in the literature. What is more common is the 65-75 year old who has a few comorbidities who would otherwise have a decade or more life left to live. Meanwhile, many detractors are dismissing the deaths of people with comorbidities as an afterthought as if their years left on earth are somehow unimportant, almost a sentiment of "serves them right for being unhealthy in the first place. ".

But I digress. I'll refer again to hospitalizations as one of the best measures of pandemic severity. While mortality rates are heavily skewed towards the elderly, hospitalization rates are pretty well distributed across the lifespan. Currently, in the United States, nearly a third of those hospitalized are under 50 years of age. During the summer months, their share actually eclipsed that of 65+ year olds. And throughout the pandemic, people under 65 have always made up a larger share of hospitalizations than our 65+ elderly.

Refer to data and link in previous post #1751.

As much as clinicians desreve respect, any doctor knows from 1st year about Semmelweis and washing hands between patients. He was ridiculed at the time. The "gold" standards have a pretty chequered history, recent examples including mass prescription of opioids and other iatrogenic harm such as the treatement of diabetes II will pills rather than fixing the underlying lifestyle causes. And lets not start on the brains trust and their aping physicists with fancy nonsense formalas supposedly managing risk and regular bailouts. Or the ratings agencies. And so on.
    Neither approaches to therapy listed are "gold standard" first line therapies, just widely practiced due to necessity or circumstance (I. E. Patient behavior). The literature has always recommended using the lowest opioid dosages possible for therapeutic effect and in adjunct to non opioid analgesics even discontinuing them altogether as tolerated by the patient. Same with diabetes treatment, lifestyle change is always the recommended first choice intervention if appropriate. The problem arises when patients are non compliant with first line recommendations while still demanding relief and quick fix therapeutics. A physician's job is to make recommendations and provide education, lead the horse to water, not to shove the horse's head in the lake to drink the water.

Regardless, the mention of "gold standard" in my original critique is secondary to the main point; which is that the molecular scientist who authored your article, while performing accurate arithmetic, clearly does not understand that positive predictive values and false positive numbers are only relevant to assessing initial screening quality, while correlation to clinical picture is what determines diagnosis. I will also add that he made too many assumptions as variables and the epidemiological grave error of using estimated prevalence of a disease in an epidemic while the epidemic is still happening. He quoted the British Office of National Statistics prevalence estimates. What is the reasoning behind using an estimated statistic as fact to calculate the validity of a molecular test? Agenda and Bias that's what.

Skepticism of preisthoods is healthy and necessary, as is regular checking root assumptions and whether the navigation system is working properly. Mursenary assumes a doubling of hospitalizations in winter one in 500, which if true, means we better buys some stocks in funeral home related companies and that hospitals are facing an imminent emergency as will the death industry.
    I was actually being conservative. Currently 460,000 Americans have been already been hospitalized in a nation of 328 million. So the actual rate of hospitalizations is already 1 in 713 Americans. Only 200,000 more hospitalizations and we're at 1 in 500. At the current rate of 2000 hospitalizations per day (which is all but certain to rise during the winter months), we will be at 1/500 hospitalized in less than 100 days. I would even make a wager that America will hit 660 K hospitalizations (1/500) by Christmas. Save your investment in coffins as I reiterate that my main point is that death is not the best measure of morbidity (key word morbidity not mortality), however, hospitalization gives you a fairly accurate measurement of severity. For example, while one study reported 0 non suicide chainsaw fatalities during a 5 year span, they reported 120,000 chainsaw injuries including lacerations, amputations, and misc injuries. The morbidity number in this case is much more relevant in assessing the dangers of chainsaw use.

https://covidtracking.com/data/national/hospitalization

Mursenary correctly states that the trade off discussion on socio-economic is what is needed. COVID is serious. So is opiod deaths: 24 in a 1000 in Ohio (much higher than hospital admissions) roughly 68,000 annually, about a quarter of COVID deaths to date in 2020.
    I have no idea how a chronic problem that, ironically enough, had already been declared a national public health emergency by Donal J Trump himself where legislation has already been passed to address what has been deemed a serious issue, has anything to do with the current infectious disease crisis. This statement serves the same purpose as the assholes who, when talking about the pandemic, say "but one million people die from car accidents a year but we don't lock down for that!

False choice

Secondly, given Occams razor alternatives of (a) a dark smoked filled room of super villains creating COVID to cover up the bank and currency crisis versus (b) a random event like a pandemic, asteroid strike etc and panicked reaction and the general idiocy of the population (the very existence of religion / casinos and / or supporting 99% of politicians is proof mass delusion), I'd take the latter everytime.
    Or "false dilemma," whichever you want to call it as there can also be a (c), (d), and so forth. There are other choices, such as that we have a rather serious pandemic that, though at times has created panic in some quarters, has overall seen a calculated response to ease heavy burdens on over stretched hospital resources while seeking to limit lose of life or protracted illness as effective treatments and vaccines are explored. The fact that this is the angle of virtually every contagious disease specialist on the planet further supports such an interpretation.

https://owl.excelsior.edu/argument-a...false-dilemma/

You also had a non-sequitur going in your prior post. Yes it's true that in the US, Medicare, or the socialized health care for those 65 years of age and older pays a 20% "add on" for Covid patients. This is part of the Cares Act, and is partly to make up for lost revenues as many elective surgeries have had to be postponed. But there's no evidence of any widespread fraud, in spite of false information floating around conservative social media. It also doesn't make any sense, as many other countries are also having a lot of trouble with the virus where no such extra funding exists. Plus cases have waxed and waned in the US, and at times very distinctly, something we wouldn't expect if fraud was the norm. What we shouldn't trust is posts like yours in a monger forum. US Center for Disease Control data is far more reliable.

https://www.wral.com/fact-check-do-h...ents/19156357/

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...s/Non-Sequitur

At the rate things are going, airlines, shopping malls and restaurants will be ghosts by 2022. A lot of beautiful young women wanting to trade themselves for our money are deprived, and so are the participants on this board, and those that indirectly depend on the girls income. BJs are good thing, and so is food and sex bringing people together.
    Shopping malls were already dying a slow death (or fast, depends on the specific region, what type of mall, etc) even prior to Covid due to ecommerce. The virus just accelerated a trend.

Airlines and restaurants. No, they will not be ghosts. Ownership will change hands. In the West, there is a well established bankruptcy process, there are hundreds of extremely well funded private equity and vulture investors. Living, thriving, dying is all a part of a time honored business cycle. The planes themselves will not disappear, the pilots will still be there, and so will the airports. When people feel comfortable flying, they will and then the airlines and airports will be ready and waiting. In the meanwhile if Delta or United go bankrupt, all it means is that equity holders get wiped out, and those companies will get recapitalized, other owners and stockholders will step in.

The same will be true for restaurants.

I said in response to Gino. You can't force the response to Covid. You can't force people who are concerned for their health to go to a restaurant or fly or go to a movie theater. Florida and a few other states are in Phase 3 reopening. There are hardly any restrictions, as I understood they don't even have to wear a mask. But does that mean the people of Florida are rushing into packed bars and restaurants? Hardly. It is a fallacy to think economic activity slowed only due to government imposed restrictions. Activity slowed because the consequences of getting infected are real, and most people understand this an not taking chances. Hence economic activity is anemic. Until we have the virus outbreak in control, economic activity will not be ripping. If in the meanwhile shareholders of Delta and United and Pf Chang's and Ruth's Chris Ge wiped out, so what? At some point in the future, they will have new shareholders. And our current socialist government has given enough handouts to all the business groups anyway.

The question regarding the ups and downs of interest rates and the monetary system is also essential here. And the best lecturer and author on this is Paul Mason. Where he describes how innovation and / wars (rebuilding and equipment in large scale) revitalizes the monetary system / interest rates.

So the push for a new renewable innovation age through the global warming agenda, or investments in automation in regards to export (due to covid-19), falls into Paul Masons system like a glove. Not to mention the newfound arms race with China.

This is not a conspiracy theory. This is economic theory. Far more advanced than you learn at university, but still economic theory. And it works.

Posting Limitations