"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Reynosa

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMilhous  [View Original Post]
    My 2nd day trip to Reynosa. Booked a single night at the Hotel Posada San Antonio in one of their pricier junior deluxe rooms. The hotel is right across the street from the miguel hidalgo municipal plaza. The deluxe rooms have tiny patios overlooking the plaza, which I liked, and bigger rooms / beds, but you can get inside rooms sans plaza view for much cheaper. Either way, this is not a bad hotel for a short stay near the McAllen / Hildago bridge and worlds improved over the Astromundo (last report).

The female manager, some reception staff and the fellow who manages a very spacious rooftop restaurant (also overlooking the plaza and Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe Reynosa, pics below) both speak very passable English. Unlike Astromundo, food was served until midnight and included room service. I asked the manager for a short tour and the best room she showed me was the one I will stay in next; another junior deluxe called "the industrial room"; much better than the weird room I was staying in with weird decor. Pics of the room and view of the plaza, cathedral from room. Also unlike last Saturday's stay at the Astromundo, I felt very safe ambling about on the Plaza, several times. And Wifi worked 100%. At least a thousand people strolling about, not just on the Plaza but on the immediate side streets that were crowded with shoppers bustling about. To hold Peace, a few army technicals with mounted light MGs / SAWs were parked on the square, each with a crew of 4 and their 5.56 light rifles. Several cop cars all about as well.

I was a little concerned about girl friendliness so I asked the manager (who not only was keeping eyes on me but seemed like she was a hands on, maybe micromanaging kind of girl); she said no need to register short term guests. I walked two girls in that evening, in front of the manager, and I did not see any negative feedback. The hotel is even nearer the Hidalgo Bridge than the Astromundo, so walking too without the need for taxi was easy and much more relaxing after seeing army troopers about.

I again went with a SA plan which devolved quickly. I had arranged for two girls (19 and 22) both of whom had lovely faces, huge breasts and thick, stout but very tight and HWP bodies. The first one messages me 30 minutes before meeting, she needs $800 USD for a phone. The 2nd one, 19 and reportedly living with parents, says she cannot get permission to leave the house.

I told several others by this time to wait until evening etc and those girls were already filtering back they could / would not oblige, my SA glory imploding altogether. So I went with mileroticos. Girls responded quickly and I ended up selecting two:

Girl #1 was same body as SA girls above, a bit older, 25-30 but perfect for guys who like them thick. Big magnificent DS, going on DDs, with tater tot nipples. Face not as good but very passable, 7-8 for DFK etc. Long auburn hair you can smother your face into raised this to solid 8 with a set of 10 tits. She would not fuck without cover but would BBBJ for an extra 500. I sprung and mounted her for one of the best tittyfuck, BBBJ, pop-her-in-the-kisser CIM I have ever had. She doesn't swallow but spits out covering her lower face and chin, absofucking beautiful. She then gave a full body massage which was an abbreviated version of the kind with a happy ending, but also very relaxing. Before long she'd aroused me for round 2, "part of my service" she said (2 pops with an intervening massage-LOL, 60 yo and I have never used a formal outcall girl before). She wanted to fuck with cover which I tried to oblige but not interested, I went limp. No blue pill for me, yet. I said "Lets do the same as last time" and, within 2 minutes of mounting her tits and pushing it in her mouth, I dropped another load. Again like a baby's spittle, the cum slathers out across her face and she leaves it there, its pubescent like contributor, in great awe. My favorite position and this girl does it better than any girl I have been with in a very long time. Expensive for the area (base was 1600 pesos and I ended up giving her 2500 in total). Personality was wonderful and she will be my #1 go to next time in Reynosa. PM me for digits if you want.

Girl #2 was beautiful in the face with a skinny ass body that I loved. Not quite as good as her pics on line but very workable. She was covered with tattoos. I asked her before she came to please cover her tatts which she did. She had a street smell on her, 95% went away with the pre-shower. One of the first things I always do checking in is find the housekeeper cart and thieve or tip for a few extra towels. The girls always seem to stink a little in these equatorial climates, or a lot. Extra clean towels is a must for me.

Girl#2 was near fluent in English and spoke often of abstractions like maybe she had done a lot of LSD trips. Or she was just nuts. She seemed unsettled, like the sense you get from someone who's anxious about their safety because of where she is. A little alarming. I still went down on her which helped relax her (that and the complementary bottle of wine that came with the junior deluxe, LOL, I had two sips and insisted she drink the rest which she enjoyed). She said anything goes and it was the first time in my life I actually requested anal (the rare times I did A, it's the girl who asks). She agreed to A and A it was. Her fee was 1000 and I gave her 200 more for taxi. She seemed an enigma. Dirt cheap, complex with what seemed to be at least a mild manic disorder. She did her part and I was good with her service and fee. I did not want her to stay any longer than necessary and another round was unnecessary, off she went.

Suitably, my scheduled girl (from SA) the next morning was a no-show. It was a relaxing morning. Check-out was at 11 and I had to get back to McAllen, return a rental and then check in for my flight. I went up to the rooftop for breakfast (excellent Mexi style eggs etc). I had 3 coffees and not another customer in the place. Took another enjoyable stroll across the plaza. A short (0. 4 miles) back to the bridge, stopped for some scrumptious street tacos. Made my flight, another page turned.

Bottom Line: The Posada is a decent hotel and location vis a vis International Bridge and Hidalgo's Plaza very good. Earlier angst and paranoia subsided considerably. The luster of SA lost; Mileroticos came through, not too bad at that. Got some work coming in El Paso, so Ciudad Juarez up next I think.
    Thanks for the report brotha. I've been curious about Reynosa and not a lot of action in this thread. Coming from Houston Reynosa would be very convenient. I was also concerned about safety.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliTexMex  [View Original Post]
    Some of the taxi drivers were assholes on my few visits even with conversational Spanish.
    Yeah, I think I am over the worst of my cartel paranoia, but the "Mexican Taxi Driver" gives me nightmares and cold sweats at night, LOL.

Much different experience today in Juarez (see my report there). I did not know they had Didi there, but another reason very compelling for picking Juarez over Reynosa, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by DickMilhous  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Cal, from my earlier AD days I'd visited boys towns and border cat houses and was never impressed with the selection. Those visits were often during off hours and several decades ago, so things clearly could be much different in the Zona in Reynosa. I would like to see an update myself. If I end up back there maybe I'll write it. But there is no Uber in Reynosa and if it is one thing I fear more than being visited on by cartel members, it is being a non Spanish speaking gringo at the mercy of Reynosa taxi drivers.

Incidentally, there is apparently a robust Uber in Juarez which for me is a huge plus.
    I hear you on not speaking Spanish. Some of the taxi drivers were assholes on my few visits even with conversational Spanish. Although it's not a far walk to the Zona. Place might still have opportunists loitering which could cause issues.

Don't worry about the cartels. I'm sure they have sentries everywhere and there are no police anymore who will actually fuck with you sometimes. Only problems I had were from beggars, wannabe gangsters, and crackheads hanging around the Zona area looking for easy pickings. A quick "callete" and devil-may-care attitude was all it took to have most scurry away. Back a few years ago business managers around the Zona would gladly report any harassment of customers to the "proper authorities" to have the individuals dealt with appropriately if you had a persistent vagrant. I'm guessing the retribution was harsh as the violator was not anywhere to be seen the rest of the trip.

Kind of sad seeing the potential for the Zona going unused due to misconceptions and uncertainty from lack of gringo visitors. The people all along the area are helpful and respectful and want your business. It's still the best value for money I've found anywhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliTexMex  [View Original Post]
    Dick, why you no go to Reynosa zona? We need an update.
    Sorry Cal, from my earlier AD days I'd visited boys towns and border cat houses and was never impressed with the selection. Those visits were often during off hours and several decades ago, so things clearly could be much different in the Zona in Reynosa. I would like to see an update myself. If I end up back there maybe I'll write it. But there is no Uber in Reynosa and if it is one thing I fear more than being visited on by cartel members, it is being a non Spanish speaking gringo at the mercy of Reynosa taxi drivers.

Incidentally, there is apparently a robust Uber in Juarez which for me is a huge plus.

The Zona

Dick, why you no go to Reynosa zona? We need an update.

Excellent reports, Dick Milhous!

Can we nominate his last two reports for "reports of distinction?

2nd Day Trip to Reynosa: A Little Less Angst and SA Loses Luster

My 2nd day trip to Reynosa. Booked a single night at the Hotel Posada San Antonio in one of their pricier junior deluxe rooms. The hotel is right across the street from the miguel hidalgo municipal plaza. The deluxe rooms have tiny patios overlooking the plaza, which I liked, and bigger rooms / beds, but you can get inside rooms sans plaza view for much cheaper. Either way, this is not a bad hotel for a short stay near the McAllen / Hildago bridge and worlds improved over the Astromundo (last report).

The female manager, some reception staff and the fellow who manages a very spacious rooftop restaurant (also overlooking the plaza and Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe Reynosa, pics below) both speak very passable English. Unlike Astromundo, food was served until midnight and included room service. I asked the manager for a short tour and the best room she showed me was the one I will stay in next; another junior deluxe called "the industrial room"; much better than the weird room I was staying in with weird decor. Pics of the room and view of the plaza, cathedral from room. Also unlike last Saturday's stay at the Astromundo, I felt very safe ambling about on the Plaza, several times. And Wifi worked 100%. At least a thousand people strolling about, not just on the Plaza but on the immediate side streets that were crowded with shoppers bustling about. To hold Peace, a few army technicals with mounted light MGs / SAWs were parked on the square, each with a crew of 4 and their 5.56 light rifles. Several cop cars all about as well.

I was a little concerned about girl friendliness so I asked the manager (who not only was keeping eyes on me but seemed like she was a hands on, maybe micromanaging kind of girl); she said no need to register short term guests. I walked two girls in that evening, in front of the manager, and I did not see any negative feedback. The hotel is even nearer the Hidalgo Bridge than the Astromundo, so walking too without the need for taxi was easy and much more relaxing after seeing army troopers about.

I again went with a SA plan which devolved quickly. I had arranged for two girls (19 and 22) both of whom had lovely faces, huge breasts and thick, stout but very tight and HWP bodies. The first one messages me 30 minutes before meeting, she needs $800 USD for a phone. The 2nd one, 19 and reportedly living with parents, says she cannot get permission to leave the house.

I told several others by this time to wait until evening etc and those girls were already filtering back they could / would not oblige, my SA glory imploding altogether. So I went with mileroticos. Girls responded quickly and I ended up selecting two:

Girl #1 was same body as SA girls above, a bit older, 25-30 but perfect for guys who like them thick. Big magnificent DS, going on DDs, with tater tot nipples. Face not as good but very passable, 7-8 for DFK etc. Long auburn hair you can smother your face into raised this to solid 8 with a set of 10 tits. She would not fuck without cover but would BBBJ for an extra 500. I sprung and mounted her for one of the best tittyfuck, BBBJ, pop-her-in-the-kisser CIM I have ever had. She doesn't swallow but spits out covering her lower face and chin, absofucking beautiful. She then gave a full body massage which was an abbreviated version of the kind with a happy ending, but also very relaxing. Before long she'd aroused me for round 2, "part of my service" she said (2 pops with an intervening massage-LOL, 60 yo and I have never used a formal outcall girl before). She wanted to fuck with cover which I tried to oblige but not interested, I went limp. No blue pill for me, yet. I said "Lets do the same as last time" and, within 2 minutes of mounting her tits and pushing it in her mouth, I dropped another load. Again like a baby's spittle, the cum slathers out across her face and she leaves it there, its pubescent like contributor, in great awe. My favorite position and this girl does it better than any girl I have been with in a very long time. Expensive for the area (base was 1600 pesos and I ended up giving her 2500 in total). Personality was wonderful and she will be my #1 go to next time in Reynosa. PM me for digits if you want.

Girl #2 was beautiful in the face with a skinny ass body that I loved. Not quite as good as her pics on line but very workable. She was covered with tattoos. I asked her before she came to please cover her tatts which she did. She had a street smell on her, 95% went away with the pre-shower. One of the first things I always do checking in is find the housekeeper cart and thieve or tip for a few extra towels. The girls always seem to stink a little in these equatorial climates, or a lot. Extra clean towels is a must for me.

Girl#2 was near fluent in English and spoke often of abstractions like maybe she had done a lot of LSD trips. Or she was just nuts. She seemed unsettled, like the sense you get from someone who's anxious about their safety because of where she is. A little alarming. I still went down on her which helped relax her (that and the complementary bottle of wine that came with the junior deluxe, LOL, I had two sips and insisted she drink the rest which she enjoyed). She said anything goes and it was the first time in my life I actually requested anal (the rare times I did A, it's the girl who asks). She agreed to A and A it was. Her fee was 1000 and I gave her 200 more for taxi. She seemed an enigma. Dirt cheap, complex with what seemed to be at least a mild manic disorder. She did her part and I was good with her service and fee. I did not want her to stay any longer than necessary and another round was unnecessary, off she went.

Suitably, my scheduled girl (from SA) the next morning was a no-show. It was a relaxing morning. Check-out was at 11 and I had to get back to McAllen, return a rental and then check in for my flight. I went up to the rooftop for breakfast (excellent Mexi style eggs etc). I had 3 coffees and not another customer in the place. Took another enjoyable stroll across the plaza. A short (0. 4 miles) back to the bridge, stopped for some scrumptious street tacos. Made my flight, another page turned.

Bottom Line: The Posada is a decent hotel and location vis a vis International Bridge and Hidalgo's Plaza very good. Earlier angst and paranoia subsided considerably. The luster of SA lost; Mileroticos came through, not too bad at that. Got some work coming in El Paso, so Ciudad Juarez up next I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails girl 1 edited.jpg‎   20210918_135057_resized.jpg‎   20210919_104220_resized.jpg‎   from terrace.jpg‎   20210919_104147_resized.jpg‎  

Spent a short day in Reynosa not too far off the Hidalgo Bridge at the Astromundo Hotel. I can be a little paranoid so I opted to take a taxi the 900 m or so, LOL, to the Hotel Astromundo. Taxi charged 6 $ which I complained about but the driver held firm. Later I checked Uber and the listed fare was 60 peso or about 3 $ and taxis can typically be 2 x the Uber fare, so I guess the fare is legit. I did not think of trying Uber on arrival and later on departure, no uber was available. One girl also told me she could not use Uber so the taxis probably still have some local control of excluding Uber.

The Astromundo has good reviews and for the price of 45 $ or so it's not bad but there were some problems. On my 2nd girl one of the two ladies behind the desk gave me a real stink eye though did not say anything I understood or cared about, since I speak very little Spanish. The rooms are decidedly dank and a little depressing. The internet was shitty and even the signal for my cell was coming in1 bar on G3. So in several instances I had no Google Translate, even with girls in the room. I reminisced of throwback days when you traveled with a paperback translator, lmao. WTF, you get what you pay for. There are a few other a little more upscale places not too far from the bridge (Holiday Inn, Royal Garden) I will probably go with next time but concerned they might not be GF. Any comments from the board on Hotels would be nice, especially with the taxi and uber situation.

On Taxis, I have been spoiled by Uber et al where you see the non negotiable price upfront. I've spent time in Africa from different eras and Uber et al has been a sea change for locomotion over there. Again, any comments on transportation, Uber etc in Reynosa welcome.

Tried Tinder and received exactly zero hits. Logged onto MexicanCupid and the selection (for both Reynosa and Matamoros) was slim to none. I have had reasonably good success with SA on both US and now Mexico side of the border but selection is limited. There must be some better dating app for this area. I have not really tried badoo or tagged so maybe those are better sites?

I had lined up a handful of girls for ppm on SA and the first prospect to ready herself and show. Two hours later, nothing, I start messaging other girls to show and an hour later I have one girl (JUGGernaut - 2 pics in shower) in room and Sweet Thing (2 pics with clothes on) waiting for me in the hotel restaurant. Both, like I have come to known from just about any girls from underdeveloped nations, horny and / or extremely proficient at GFE. "Juggs" did not ask for money. Since she made no complaint about my giving her half or $50 (for showing up 3 hours late) of the $100 I told her I would gift her, I am sure she is not a WG. Sweet Thing struck me as semi, maybe an escort, but again did not ask for money until, after giving her only 50 $ she asked for more. She too was a short visit and I had originally offered her 100 $ for 2 hours but it ended up less than one hour and only one pop. I gave her the full 100 because we really had a great 30 minute GFE roll including almost half of which was some divine DATY. "Juggs" was overweight to being almost borderline obese but she had those perfect-for-tittyfuck Ks and a face that was near a 10 as I have had for a long time. The best part was she had an insatiable oral fixation for dick or DFK. "Sweet Thing" was just a notch less than juggs on GFE and facial beauty but her body made up for that. I took 3/4 pics; sweet thing sent me the one with white shirt.

Two other girls that were in holding pattern later were not responding compounded by shitty comms. I decide to go eat some dinner at 6:15 pm and in the lobby I see the restaurant closed, on a Saturday eve at 6 pm. I ask the stink eye receptionist through translator about room or delivery service. She writes a local number on a piece of paper and that was, apparently, room service.

I measure my prospects; shitty comms in a shitty room with shitty service. And hungry. Fuck this, I've already had two fantatic fucks and am good to go. With about an hour of daylight left, I have enough time to pack and get back to the bridge. I try Uber, but no driver available. I map out the 1 km or so to walk and set out. The worst that can happen is a repeat of the massacre on June 21 (rival outside cartel slaughtered 16 innocent civilians in Reynosa to make a "point" to the cartel controlling Reynosa). So I die and go to hell. Probably what most reading this blog are planning on doing sometime anyway. The walk was uneventful but as a gringo, a mzungu or just an "ugly American" I would rather my existence be limited to a nice hotel and beaucoup sweet pussy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20210911-WA0010.jpg‎   IMG-20210911-WA0018.jpg‎   20210911_163818_resized.jpg‎   20210911_163855_resized.jpg‎  

Texas is run by Evangelical Christians

The State follows the "Chosen One", Herr Trump. They have problem with sex, abortion, birth control and Gays.

Quote Originally Posted by TopoChico571  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Casas with chicas?
    There used to be one house that advertised on Mileroticos. It was waaaaay off the beaten path in a neighborhood southwest of a shopping mall no where close to the bridge. They wanted 1000 p / HR and on Saturday afternoon had one girl working. I left. This was in 2018. Don't see their ads up in Feb 2021.

Maybe cab drivers, if you can find them, have better intel, but Reynosa is, or was, a zona type of town.

I'm wondering if this is where Logan Kelley, the killer, will end up. It's La Mesa prison, located in Tijuana. After watching the video below, it doesn't seem like La Mesa prison is much fun. Hope he suffers. I think he just threw his life away.

https://youtu.be/jqi4ZpR2OWI

This American just screwed up big time. Logan Matthew Kelley, 26, slit the throat of 19 year old stripper in Tijuana at Adelita Bar around Feb, 11th, 2021. It was caught on video camera.

https://fox5sandiego.com/news/former...na-prostitute/

Are there any Casas with chicas?

Reynosa during Covid verdict: Do Not Go Here during lockdown

Went down Saturday night. In hopes that even during quarantine, some of my favorite girls might be sticking it oit thick and thin.

Upon arrival at 10:30 pm: greeted with Taxis have curfew enforced, zero taxis between 10 pm-5 am every night. Walked all the way to Hotel Bravo. 450 p later got a room, freshened up and off I went walking to Zona.

Second shocker. Zona is closed until further notice. At least according to low chains blocking vehicles. Climbed over the chains and peeked inside.

One security guard told me this is what it's down to, showed me one working girl who was sleeping in room, she answered door long enough to say she wasn't in the mood to do anymore tricks for the day. I left. Guard tried to collect 20 p entry fee from me, I gave him a firm don't bother stare and he walked away with tail between legs.

Walking back to hotel whipped up Mileroticos ads got replies. There was one girl I had been with before had decent so, but being me thought maybe other girls give same amount of service.

Picked this one reply, Miler ad search showed same number used for both "Aricely" and one other name. Same girl? Talking via WhatsApp I asked her for her name and pics. She sends I've captioned "Karolina" She looks hot so I ask her over this is at 12:15 am.

She says she's on her way. 10 minutes later she hollers that she just remembered without taxis she has no transportation. Damnit. Okay, come over ay 8 am, we'll role play morning sex, she agrees.

8 am she texted timeline of her arrival updates.

8:30 am girl that knocks on my room looks NOTHING like the ad, name was not either Ariceli or Karolina, I'm stumped but I get a girl for an hour. Big mistake.

1200 p, THEN she barked 200 p for cab fare, I told her ask after the hour.

She did mechanical BBBJ, we did some positions and DFK, and while I'm warming up for round 2, she's already getting dressed.

I'm screaming our talks on WhatsApp ensured unlimited rounds within hour, its only been 23 minutes, wtf? She says "oh WhatsApp? No, you were talking to my dispatcher, not me, I make my own rules. Anyways my taxi is downstairs I'm leaving now. ".

1200 p GONE. Clearly not in the market for repeat customers, not sure how long that ideology will hold up. Still livid thinking about this.

Decided to go check out a Sunday morning in the Zona just in case last night was a fluke. Then hit the road for SATX junk yards for my project car.

Zero action in Zona, guard still pestering me for entry fee, and had a chance run with long time monger, who may be on ISG not sure.

Guy caught me up: Zona closed up back in April, but this week (August 13) they've started allowing girls to reopen shop, 4 have opened up but may be 3-4 more months before returns to normal head count. We walked around. Saw remnants that retail, cafe places used to do the stand on wet surface for temperature check than wipe with hand sanitizer, but no one was actively enforcing these protocols.

He showed me a street in the Centro that has morphed into a defacto Zona II, but talent seen on a Sunday morning were high mileage, old, overweight sloppy seconds. Street in question is east-west Valle Quintana Roo between Potosi and Juarez, just south of railroad tracks and north of main canal.

These were the highlights I extracted from this VERY talkative monger who constantly drifted off topic bringing up Trump at least 80 times, and I was constantly having to lure him out of broken record mode back into Reynosa scene. Oops, did I say that out loud? Pretty much, by the time he was done talking 3 hours later, I missed chance of getting back to San Antonio before closing time.

Walking back across, first loaded up on blue pill, then at USA side, ZERO questions asked just glanced at my passcard waived me thru in all of 6 seconds.

Biggest hindsight 20 20 regret of this weekend trip: If I had known that the fellow monger was still relevant and his phone# was still good, I would've reached out to him before roadtripping to conclude that Reynosa during Covid isn't worth it.

Honorable mention: reading my last post from over a year ago, before Covid times, cause of Lipstick closure was management violated Tamps state alcohol laws and were ordered shut.

Great Story

Quote Originally Posted by CenTexCrash  [View Original Post]
    Went down for Saturday night in August. First time in Reynosa since November 2018. Have been trying to make it here before then but last minute emergencies plus car breaking down didn't help. But finally 10 months later here I am.

Parked and walked across. Lot went up from $5/ day to $7/ day.

Right off the bat: Hotel La Villita is CLOSED. Gates shuttered and tarped up. This might be a problem. Only other hotel I know of is Hotel Bravo, about 5 streets back. Got there at 11 pm, room is 400 p / night.

In the past, admission was 20 p, but since 2017 they gave up and people could walk in free. Not anymore, attendants are back and regular 20 p applies.

Walked into the Zona. Another dose of tell tale: Lipstick is CLOSED. Zero indication of operation, could not get a straight answer via Spanglish how long ago it folded or was it just being temp remodeled? Another uneasy feel, in the Figure 8 pattern the compound's main streets form, probably I'd say with street lighting this go around 85% of the place was pitch black, so visitors could be jumped / mugged / worst by the riff raff and no one would notice. Been here since 2011 and this weekend legit felt uneasy.

There was a lineup of some usual suspects and some land mines / fat cows to avoid all together. Some I had hoped for were no shows, hopefully not forever. Went with one girl I've had many times, she's been good in past but this time she was VERY restrictive. A rushed BJ, nude, let me massage her for a little bit then only missionary. Previously 300 p now went to 400 p.

About an hour and 5 carne tacos later, went back for this one girl I have seen in past but never been with. Asked her for complete service. 600 p, nude oral, and 3 positions. Hindsight should have asked for only missionary. VERY mechanical BJ, wouldn't let me lick or even touch her funbags. I mean that should be implied with nude and full service? Her body was decent for 27, just wish she wasn't dead behind the eyes.

0% chance I repeat either.

Also before I went down to McAllen and after I left the Zona back to the hotel, looked up escort listings on Mileroticos. Services going rates for a decent session with a flaka talent claim 1200 p, one hour unlimited sessions, BBBJ. Narrowed it to 2 possible selections to have a double date in hotel. Narrowing down was based on searching Mileroticos by phone numbers to eliminate mills where multiple girls using same phone #.

Sunday morning, tried to line them up to A.) step out and eat breakfast and be.) so I'd get best rate of hourly rate. Checkout was at noon, Hotel Bravo offers hourly rates 110 p /2 hours plus 50 p for addt'l hours. Walked out of hotel with backpack to forage for breakfast in the centro. Walked about 8 long sweaty blocks and first escort messaged me she can be there at noon so I found a taco stand and ran back to Bravo, got my room they set me in exact same room I slept in last night.

11:30, I wolf down food, freshen up in shower, barely finished dressing, about to comb hair and at 11:45 first girl is banging on the door for our 12 pm frenzy. I answer, she's a 19 yo cutie. Asking price was only 1000 p / HR but more importantly she answered timely unlike many Milerotico girls. Says she moved here from Torreon CH. Nice be or see cups but instead of firm they were pillow soft. Might have been good with multiple pops but the one session was long and drawn out not rushed with cuddling, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, all the positions, she was light enough to pick up and ram standing up. Showered with her afterwards.

Would highly consider repeating if in Reynosa in future.

Didn't bother with Zona. Before first girl came in, messaged second girl to confirm if 1:30 is still a go so I can hourly rate accordingly. Second girl was AWOL too long so checked out of hotel and walked back toward Texas side. Border Patrol gave me zero issues. Only after I hopped in car in 115 weather next girl FINALLY wrote back if I was still around. Sorry, was really hoping for 1:30 pm.

Others worth noting is US-83 is still a long drawn out detour dejour, and Border Patrol's new upgraded Falfurrias interior checkpoint station they've been peddling for over a year went live, it's up to par with Laredo's Mile 29 station and the old barn shaped weigh station with single layer sheet metal was wiped off of existence.

I've got fond memories of Reynosa since 2011 but I've got an uneasy feeling that effective 2019 those memories are GONE.
    Hit up Matamoros next time plenty of action. You can setup your whole evening from your drive in hotel!

Posting Limitations