La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Cancun

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCust  [View Original Post]
    I went to Cancun from last Friday thru Nov 2. My first time to Mexico. Stayed at the Marriott Cancun Resort with oceanfront view from balcony. So beautiful and breathtaking!

- Friday night I was doing my research to find some chicas to hang out with. Ended up signing back up for SA. And messaged many girls in Cancun. Got a lot of responses. And a bunch that were willing to meet on such short notice! I set up meetings with 3 different girls just in case things fell through as it usually can happen on SA.

- First girl was 27 Mexican skinny attractive no boobs. She had her own business.

-Second girl was 24 Colombian a little thicker and attractive. She was a bottle girl.

-Third girl was 27 Mexican in between the 2 others. Not sure what she does.

So Saturday came along and I messaged all 3 to see which one will actually meet. Both the first girl and second girl were both willing to meet. Still kept texting with them until close to dinner. I ended up choosing the first girl. They both lived in Centro Cancun. I rented a car already so I went to pick her up. She looked better in person! Also to my surprise she spoke almost perfect English! After dinner I took her back to my hotel. She loved my room. Talk for a bit. Then we made out on the couch then took it to the bed. Her breasts didn't look great and very small. Her kissing could have been better but took instruction well. I told her let me teach her to kiss me like an American girl LOL. She went to give me a BBBJ. It was ok, not great. She did it for a while. Then went back to kissing then I went down on her. Then she asked me if I had a condom and I said no. She let me BBFS as long as I didn't CIP. I wanted to do it on the balcony but it was too hard to do!(would like suggestions on how to do it on the balcony easier!) Took her back in on the bed and went hard at it standing on the side of the bed holding her legs. I pulled out and came so hard that I let out 3 super long streams. She was surprised LOL. She said OMG so much! After we talked for a while and then drove her home.

Sunday I ended up meeting the second girl the Colombian. She spoke very little English. She also lived in Centro Cancun. Picked her up at gated community she lived in. We barely spoke in the car because I couldn't use google translate while driving. Went to a nice steak restaurant in the hotel zone. The steak place was so good and they had entertainment which made the night so fun and was so loud me and her couldn't really talk to each other. Took her back to my hotel. We tried to have a conversation with the translate app. It was so hard to do and tedious. So she said to me she loves her boobs and pulled her top down to reveal some really nice natural full C-cups. Started making out then sucked on the girls then took it to the bed. I tried to give her direction but she couldn't understand me. So unfortunately I wasn't too turned on. Went down on her and she said she loved it. Then she tried to give me a BBBJ but I couldn't get hard. So I said to her I'm sorry. She said you're not going to fuck me? I said lets try again. So she tried and tried. I couldn't get excited. I am not sure why I couldn't because I never have that problem. She spent the night and slept over. In the morning she took a shower and I watched her. But still nothing. I guess I need to talk and since there was no communication it turned me off.

Monday was the last full day in Cancun. Drove to centro Cancun to go get some street food. My body was aching so I wanted to find a legit massage place. I called so many places with no one picking up. Spa Mary was near by so I ended up there. 2 girls to choose from. One was older and the other was young and cute. I picked the young one. Her English was not good either. So I was having the same problem. But her BBBJ skills was great! It was unexpected since my experiences with the other 2 girls for BBBJ was not good. I nutted pretty fast and unexpected. Wish I could have lasted longer. Door fee was $1. And the BBBJ was $. 5. Left happy.

I have a bunch more girls from SA that want to meet if I ever go back to Cancun. I feel that SA was so much easier than using it in the states. It seems like so many want to legit meet. I will use it again days before I leave to have more things locked down. I also would like advice to going to the clubs or bars to meet after like I have read before in some posts!
    Did you pay them? How much? What were they asking for?

Cancun Trip

I went to Cancun from last Friday thru Nov 2. My first time to Mexico. Stayed at the Marriott Cancun Resort with oceanfront view from balcony. So beautiful and breathtaking!

- Friday night I was doing my research to find some chicas to hang out with. Ended up signing back up for SA. And messaged many girls in Cancun. Got a lot of responses. And a bunch that were willing to meet on such short notice! I set up meetings with 3 different girls just in case things fell through as it usually can happen on SA.

- First girl was 27 Mexican skinny attractive no boobs. She had her own business.

-Second girl was 24 Colombian a little thicker and attractive. She was a bottle girl.

-Third girl was 27 Mexican in between the 2 others. Not sure what she does.

So Saturday came along and I messaged all 3 to see which one will actually meet. Both the first girl and second girl were both willing to meet. Still kept texting with them until close to dinner. I ended up choosing the first girl. They both lived in Centro Cancun. I rented a car already so I went to pick her up. She looked better in person! Also to my surprise she spoke almost perfect English! After dinner I took her back to my hotel. She loved my room. Talk for a bit. Then we made out on the couch then took it to the bed. Her breasts didn't look great and very small. Her kissing could have been better but took instruction well. I told her let me teach her to kiss me like an American girl LOL. She went to give me a BBBJ. It was ok, not great. She did it for a while. Then went back to kissing then I went down on her. Then she asked me if I had a condom and I said no. She let me BBFS as long as I didn't CIP. I wanted to do it on the balcony but it was too hard to do!(would like suggestions on how to do it on the balcony easier!) Took her back in on the bed and went hard at it standing on the side of the bed holding her legs. I pulled out and came so hard that I let out 3 super long streams. She was surprised LOL. She said OMG so much! After we talked for a while and then drove her home.

Sunday I ended up meeting the second girl the Colombian. She spoke very little English. She also lived in Centro Cancun. Picked her up at gated community she lived in. We barely spoke in the car because I couldn't use google translate while driving. Went to a nice steak restaurant in the hotel zone. The steak place was so good and they had entertainment which made the night so fun and was so loud me and her couldn't really talk to each other. Took her back to my hotel. We tried to have a conversation with the translate app. It was so hard to do and tedious. So she said to me she loves her boobs and pulled her top down to reveal some really nice natural full C-cups. Started making out then sucked on the girls then took it to the bed. I tried to give her direction but she couldn't understand me. So unfortunately I wasn't too turned on. Went down on her and she said she loved it. Then she tried to give me a BBBJ but I couldn't get hard. So I said to her I'm sorry. She said you're not going to fuck me? I said lets try again. So she tried and tried. I couldn't get excited. I am not sure why I couldn't because I never have that problem. She spent the night and slept over. In the morning she took a shower and I watched her. But still nothing. I guess I need to talk and since there was no communication it turned me off.

Monday was the last full day in Cancun. Drove to centro Cancun to go get some street food. My body was aching so I wanted to find a legit massage place. I called so many places with no one picking up. Spa Mary was near by so I ended up there. 2 girls to choose from. One was older and the other was young and cute. I picked the young one. Her English was not good either. So I was having the same problem. But her BBBJ skills was great! It was unexpected since my experiences with the other 2 girls for BBBJ was not good. I nutted pretty fast and unexpected. Wish I could have lasted longer. Door fee was $1. And the BBBJ was $. 5. Left happy.

I have a bunch more girls from SA that want to meet if I ever go back to Cancun. I feel that SA was so much easier than using it in the states. It seems like so many want to legit meet. I will use it again days before I leave to have more things locked down. I also would like advice to going to the clubs or bars to meet after like I have read before in some posts!

Cancun Hotels and Airbnb

Hi guys!

Next months I go on long trip to Mex. First stop is Cancun. I'm not a bar / club person, I prefer freelancers. And I'm wondering how is with the hotels and Airbnb in Cancun or generally in Mexico, can you take a girls in the room? Any good contact of girls in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum or any other part of Mex. I like more petit girls, natural tits. TIA.

Great info

Thanks for a such a detailed report of what to do. Thanks Elvis.

Best of Cancun

For the most part, Cancun is a place where it is best to bring your own women. If not, there are low priced casas in Cancun if you look back on this thread. You can pick out a casa from a house, usually they are bright like bright pink. For the most part though, I would not take a cab to these places as so many have women that are gorditas, and I wanted to pick and choose. I had to go to several to find anyone under 150 lbs.

My favorite Cancun hotel overall was the Intercontinental. The hotel I stayed at that if I wanted to impress everyone would be the Riu Palace but dinner reservations some times took a 2 hour wait, it was hard finding a place to stay in the sun, and the entertainment was not entertaining. For the most part, I think staying in a hotel and paying for food and drink is a better value. The best food I had at an all inclusive was Panama Jack's but the room and amenities there were underwhelming.

My favorite overall all inclusive was the Royal Haciendas closer to Playa Del Carmen. I loved the gym, the food, and the entertainment. I also loved the beach there until it got swallowed by seaweed.

I usually do AirBnb in Playa Del Carmen but my favorite hotel there was a lower end one called HM. The room is not much because it is not carpeted, but the AC and hot water worked. The breakfast was incredible, and the location cannot be beat.

Ranking the X or Xcaret parks. I would put Xplor first (zip lining there is unreal) then Xcaret then Xel Ha than Xenses. You are better off staying closer to PDC if you want to do the X parks, and they are a blast.

My favorite shows would be ranked #1 Cirque du soleil, #2 Coco Boingo, and #3 the Xcaret Mexican show. Senor Frog's is almost like a show, and it is worth checking out, but it may be as expensive as all these others when you add in the drink, but I never had a bad time at Senor Frog's.

The cenotes are these wonderful natural swimming holes located throughout the Yucutan, and the fun: cost ratio cannot be beat. The most beautiful is Dos Ojos near Tulum. On a clear day at sunset, the beauty of this cenote is so stunning it could bring you to tears.

The most fun is Cenote Azul about halfway between Tulum and Playa Del Carmen. It gets very crowded and with the crowds, the wonderful experience of getting the free fish therapy (fish chomping away at your skin) is less likely. It is mostly shallow so good if you have a chica who does not swim well. Also, there is a 3.5 meter cliff to jump into the water. (the cliff or ramp at Xel Ha is 5 meters).

Cenote Ik Kil is the most popular near Chichen Itza and given the temps at Chechen Itza I do recommend you come here to cool off. They have a 4 and 5 meter ramp off to the side for diving.

The cenote for the most adventurous is Cenote Choo ha. My GF is a bit of a fanatic. She will jump from a 10 meter cliff but wince at the thought of getting blood taken or a shot. What is up with that? So before going here, she asked about ten times if Cenote Choo Ha did have a 10 meter ramp or cliff. I knew when I showed this video of her jumping off said cliff that my buddies they were going to say "Did you ask her to have sex?

Choo Ha is really cool. It is not open to the sky like the others. You have to climb down into a mine like stairway to get into it. See the link: http://www.brittanymthiessen.com/201...ucatan-mexico/.

My favorite Mayan Ruins kind of corresponds to the cenotes. To me, the best one was when I visited Coba and rented a bike, rode it around, and was able to climb the high pyramid they had. I went back and the climb was shut down due to Covid. So if you can do the climb, IMO Coba was the most fun. If not, I would put it #2. Coba is probably an hour or hour and a half drive round trip from Tulum.

Yes, Chichen Itza is incredible. I am stunned at how advanced the Mayans were with so much. CI is worth seeing once. It is a massive and impressive place. The downside is you are talking about a 5 or 6 hour trip all told, and the temperature there when we went hovered around a 100 degrees. I am glad I went but I doubt I will go back.

I am not sure anyone would go the ruins of Tulum if it was not so close to a major city. What you have with Coba and CI are two very impressive cities and Tulum is like someone's beach property in comparison. Still, the views of the ocean are incredible and it is worth seeing as it is an easy drive from PDC or almost a walk from Tulum.

All in all, my favorite cities would be ranked Playa Del Carmen then Cancun then Tulum. Tulum is just so expensive and the roads there are a mess. PDC is just much better thought out. You get a place, park your car, and you can virtually walk everywhere. Cancun is harder to get around in but the roads are not as messy.

By the way, to get around, I highly recommend Yes Rent a Car. They will pick you up at the airport. Their office is like 5 minutes from the airport, and you can drop off you car and they will take you for your flight. I have never had any issues with them and they make renting a car super easy. There is no Uber in the Yucutan, and cabs are crazy expensive. If you do not rent a car, you can use cabify or easy taxi and the rates are somewhat more reasonable. For going to PDC or Tulum though, the buses are the way to go.

For good tacos, I recommend El Fogon in PDC, and I think it is called the Cancun Taco Factory in Cancun. The road into central Cancun splits into two one way streets and there is this alley way with good restaurants that serve food on the cheap. You can find all the high end steak type places in all 3 cities. Sushi Itto is in PDC and Cancun, and they have fantastic sushi IMO, and the price is not too bad.

I have probably spent 2 months total in the Cancun region and have missed it and will be back in November. I still have not seen and done all there is to do. I want to go snorkeling in Puerto Morales and see the lake of seven colors, lake Bacalar, and go back and see Cozumel. I am wondering if there is anything new to see there or if I should finally learn to scuba dive and see the reefs which I have heard are the best in the world.

The only other region where you can be a tourist and not run out of things to do IMO is Orlando, and Cancun is cheaper and more open to everything (sex, drugs, and gambling if you want). Every time I have brought women here and showed them a good time, they have been eating out of my hand. Sadly, Cancun is a place where you bring sand to the beach because the sand in Cancun is so damned expensive, but I have never met a woman in Colombia or Mexico who was not thrilled to go. Because of all these things, it is one of my favorite if not my favorite place in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCust  [View Original Post]
    I just arrived in Cancun. Would like some advice. Any place for girls I should go to? Also from seeking arrangements what should I expect to pay? Any excellent massage and facial places to at would give L1 at least with attractive girls that give a good massage?
    In the Hotel Zone go to the areas with clusters of restaurants. The City Shopping plaza gets tons of traffic and has a bunch of bars and restaurants. All the tourists and locals flock to the Coco Bongo at night. If you understand what Mexican Spanish sounds like, talk to the girls who's Spanish sounds different, they will most likely be Colombian. Most of those girls will be DTF.

If you haven't done the legwork on SA ahead of time, expect to pay $200-250 plus extras, and you're likely to get the "if we have chemistry" stuff.

Your easiest mongering will probably be in Playa Del Carmen. Everything you could possibly want is on Quinta Avenue.

In Cancun. Advice please.

I just arrived in Cancun. Would like some advice. Any place for girls I should go to? Also from seeking arrangements what should I expect to pay? Any excellent massage and facial places to at would give L1 at least with attractive girls that give a good massage?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    I was just in CDMX, caught a connection to Acapulco which I loved. With Cabo and Cancun / Tulum being the hot areas to go, I wondered which of the older resort towns I might like and Acapulco is at the head of the list. Outside of a hurricane coming close to shore the last day and having horrific rain, I loved it. There was just a magic about the city.

Of all the cities in the Mexican Riveria, the only place I can compare it to is Playa Del Carmen because of Qunita Avenida. There is just an energy and magic about that street. Cancun seems like a concrete jungle in comparison and Tulum like a village that grew too fast.

With me and country, it really is just a matter of exposure, how do you get the best women more than the country's culture? With Colombia, given the GDP per capita is $5000 versus $8000 in Mexico my getting attention and access to the hotter women, the so called top 1% was easier, and overall, the women IMO are more attractive in Colombia than Mexico.

It seemed to me that culture was more wrapped up with cities than countries. I would put Medellin, Miami, and Cancun in the same category: tourist towns with a bunch of hot but shallow women with very high expectations. Mexico City, Bogota, and New York / DC seem to be in the same categories as well. Of the 4 or 5 women I dated seriously in Colombia, three were from Bogota.

Monterrey to me is like Kansas City. I went there to see a Rolling Stones concert, great night. We went to a restaurant with great food called burnt ends. I met a woman who was cute, fun, decent in bed, but she was very simple. A nice girl but not much more than that. We went to the downtown club area, the WW1 museum, and then the negro baseball museum, and my buddy said, "That is pretty much all to see in KC."

Monterrey like KC was fun. It had good people, and I had a lot of fun with the women there but the women I met were like the girl I met in KC, nice but simple. You can see all of the good parts of KC in a weekend and Monterrey is the same. To me, those cities are more diversions than destinations..
    Great summary. I totally Agree.

Your description of MTY is spot on. Girls are fun, but very simple and content. I am looking for a little more. I will probably fly out of MTY to Mexico City, gives me more options (Cheaper, more flights and no Covid test) and I can still bang my model / porno star.

Holbox

Anyone been to Holbox? The regular mentioned it and considering it since I have free time in November, but want to make sure it is worth the time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Time will tell, but I have my doubts on this one. I agree with most of what you said.

As you know I love the Mexican Chicas, and I run for the hills when I find a Colombian girl. They are way to jealous and possessive for me. We definitely differ on this one.

I am in the process of spending less time in MTY and taking my game to Mexico City. Done the research and got some great feedback from you and others, I think it will be a better fit. Girls are definitely more beautiful there and seem a little bit more open to travel and relationships. I am starting to look for something more long term. MTY is great, but I am just spinning my wheels here. Great sex and a lot of fun, but I am missing the emotional connection here. Time for a change In the next month or 2. I need to work out the details with my work schedule, then let the fun begin. Change is always good. MTY will always be here.
    I was just in CDMX, caught a connection to Acapulco which I loved. With Cabo and Cancun / Tulum being the hot areas to go, I wondered which of the older resort towns I might like and Acapulco is at the head of the list. Outside of a hurricane coming close to shore the last day and having horrific rain, I loved it. There was just a magic about the city.

Of all the cities in the Mexican Riveria, the only place I can compare it to is Playa Del Carmen because of Qunita Avenida. There is just an energy and magic about that street. Cancun seems like a concrete jungle in comparison and Tulum like a village that grew too fast.

With me and country, it really is just a matter of exposure, how do you get the best women more than the country's culture? With Colombia, given the GDP per capita is $5000 versus $8000 in Mexico my getting attention and access to the hotter women, the so called top 1% was easier, and overall, the women IMO are more attractive in Colombia than Mexico.

It seemed to me that culture was more wrapped up with cities than countries. I would put Medellin, Miami, and Cancun in the same category: tourist towns with a bunch of hot but shallow women with very high expectations. Mexico City, Bogota, and New York / DC seem to be in the same categories as well. Of the 4 or 5 women I dated seriously in Colombia, three were from Bogota.

Monterrey to me is like Kansas City. I went there to see a Rolling Stones concert, great night. We went to a restaurant with great food called burnt ends. I met a woman who was cute, fun, decent in bed, but she was very simple. A nice girl but not much more than that. We went to the downtown club area, the WW1 museum, and then the negro baseball museum, and my buddy said, "That is pretty much all to see in KC."

Monterrey like KC was fun. It had good people, and I had a lot of fun with the women there but the women I met were like the girl I met in KC, nice but simple. You can see all of the good parts of KC in a weekend and Monterrey is the same. To me, those cities are more diversions than destinations.

Because of the wealth disparity, Mexico City was more expensive to play in than Bogota but when Covid hit, the women I met there were incredible. Thing about CDMX though is that it is a fucking zoo. I have been flying in and out of the airport there for like 4 years and this last time it was like a light bulb went off, and I knew how to play the airport which is a big deal. The CDMX airport is the gateway to Latin America and Latin American women and so it is worth learning its ins and outs. My point is it takes years to get CDMX, but once you get it, it is amazing. There is just no way you can do CDMX in a weekend.

Given CDMX has more of everything and attracts the best of Mexico, you will find better there, but that wall that Mexican women put up is twice as high in CDMX than Monterrey.

The irony though is for some reason the rents in Monterrey are sky high. A decent place in MTY to rent is $1200 per month versus $600 for something similar in CDMX, and the same goes for escort prices. What costs $200 in MTY goes for $100 or $125 in CDMX. CDMX IMO is the best value for hos in North America, and there are so many to choose from. So there is much more fun to be had in CDMX than MTY when you are waiting for Mrs. Right.

DF,

The worst form of jealousy is when a man is with a woman who thinks she is better than him, and he puts her down, beats her, or controls her so she will not leave. That type of jealousy is toxic, and you are right that is a situation that needs to be avoided.

This is a little different I think because it has to do with expectations. The girl here probably expected the guy to just be with her and the guy by not being with just her makes her feel insecure and inadequate. The solution for the guy is to either be honest and say he is going to see other people or commit to her. Most women know if a guy is off seeing someone else. If you are being faithful, and the woman is still bitching all the time, then the woman has a psych disorder like borderline and it is time to get out. Most women are probably doing a hundred shit tests a day to see if you are being faithful anyway.

BTW, the only Mexican woman I was halfway serious with was a lawyer in CDMX with borderline. Her fear of my leaving her was definitely psychotic, and once I saw what she was, I got the fuck out. Bipolars and borderlines are great fucks, but they are not relationship material. LOL.

As for knowing if the woman is fucking around on you to me, that is easy. Are they passionate or not? I do not think many women can fake fucking with passion. The sex life with my ex-fianc going down hill was the warning sign I missed. If a woman really cares about you and loves you, she wants to fuck you day and night. My gal cannot get enough sex right now. Seriously.
    Time will tell, but I have my doubts on this one. I agree with most of what you said.

As you know I love the Mexican Chicas, and I run for the hills when I find a Colombian girl. They are way to jealous and possessive for me. We definitely differ on this one.

I am in the process of spending less time in MTY and taking my game to Mexico City. Done the research and got some great feedback from you and others, I think it will be a better fit. Girls are definitely more beautiful there and seem a little bit more open to travel and relationships. I am starting to look for something more long term. MTY is great, but I am just spinning my wheels here. Great sex and a lot of fun, but I am missing the emotional connection here. Time for a change In the next month or 2. I need to work out the details with my work schedule, then let the fun begin. Change is always good. MTY will always be here.

Bribe

Every time a woman bangs another man, her societal value and self-worth go down. My ex-fianc cheated on me, but it was partly my fault because I left her be for four months. By the way, it is way more than just your money she is interested in. It is a privilege to be around a man who has made it in the world and the women grow just by being near someone like you or me and seeing how you and I think. I had to unlearn the Hollywood BS and realize that I really was a better lover, better company, and better than these guys who may be better looking than me but have no fucking clue with life. The horror stories my gal tells me about the men she dates and how jealous they were are just unreal.

My ex-fianc cheated and denied it, but it was funny what bugged me about it was not that she cheated but that I was stupidly loyal to her when in hindsight it was obvious she was cheating. I am pissed that I was in Latin America and was getting rejected by her when I was in a position to be banging strange on the cheap. I was mad at myself for being so blind to what she was doing.

As for that social media shit, that has got to be the biggest BS stunt I have met in my life. Fortunately, I had a female friend tell me there is zero money in it despite what you read on line. I met this girl who really is as hot as her photos on seeking. Go to instagram.com and search for gaby_valenciar.

She does have a legit 200,000+ followers and I know because I offered to buy her more and she turned it down..
    Elvis very good to see that not everyone on this board is jaded. Even though mine didn't work out I enjoyed the time that we had. Also, I think most guys don't like to admit that they had something to do with the relationship going bad as well it's always the other person and they are perfect. So thanks for your story and happy to see you found someone that makes you happy.

As far as the South Americans not getting hassled to get into Mexico I've heard that they are still charging big money for girls that they suspect are coming to work.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Elvis,

I agree with everything you said and love if definitely possible, but when there is jealousy involved at the beginning of a relationship it is a real bad sign. This can either be the woman or the dude.

Either way it will not get better. Unfortunately this is the case with k. Beans and the bad news is they are both jealous.
    DF,

The worst form of jealousy is when a man is with a woman who thinks she is better than him, and he puts her down, beats her, or controls her so she will not leave. That type of jealousy is toxic, and you are right that is a situation that needs to be avoided.

This is a little different I think because it has to do with expectations. The girl here probably expected the guy to just be with her and the guy by not being with just her makes her feel insecure and inadequate. The solution for the guy is to either be honest and say he is going to see other people or commit to her. Most women know if a guy is off seeing someone else. If you are being faithful, and the woman is still bitching all the time, then the woman has a psych disorder like borderline and it is time to get out. Most women are probably doing a hundred shit tests a day to see if you are being faithful anyway.

BTW, the only Mexican woman I was halfway serious with was a lawyer in CDMX with borderline. Her fear of my leaving her was definitely psychotic, and once I saw what she was, I got the fuck out. Bipolars and borderlines are great fucks, but they are not relationship material. LOL.

As for knowing if the woman is fucking around on you to me, that is easy. Are they passionate or not? I do not think many women can fake fucking with passion. The sex life with my ex-fiancé going down hill was the warning sign I missed. If a woman really cares about you and loves you, she wants to fuck you day and night. My gal cannot get enough sex right now. Seriously.

I think jealousy for men is due to their putting a woman on a pedestal, and the men thinking that if they were better the women would not have fucked around on them. The guys want to believe they are inadequate but in reality it is just a woman being a ho, and if she is a ho, you are better off without her. Winning back a woman by being good is just more Hollywood bullshit. Every time in my life I thought a woman was special or a unicorn and I would not find another one like her, I would always find someone better. Once a guy really understands that, the insecurity goes away.

It is ironic then that my current gal is probably the only one I have dated who really would be hard to replace. However, I am not jealous because if it does not work out with her, I would go back to my old life and dating many women at once, and that life did not suck. It is just not rational for me to be jealous, and I think jealousy can subside once a person gets more secure.

With me, I grew from relationships, and I just think that this pain avoidance so often gets in the way of people really growing. With every relationship I had, even the failed ones, my confidence and security grew.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBeans  [View Original Post]
    My schedule doesn't allow for more time so we packed the schedule as much as possible. Short 4 day trip, but we both enjoyed it. I also am confused about the relationship as we go out together with her cousin and friends to movies and bars, but not sure if it is the sugar baby / daddy arrangement or boyfriend. She says it is a "real" relationship and that I'm her boyfriend, but as always kind of cynical. We are going to be looking at apartments together next week and hope to spend more time together in Tijuana. She said she decided to move from GDL to Tijuana for me, but also same thought is why would she depend so much on me.

The only thing I do for her is $300 per week and any emergencies that may arise which havent occurred as of yet. The internship she was going to do in GDL would have been her working 5 days per week for 6 hours a day and they would pay her $300 for the month. If I move down to TJ, then Ill pickup the tab for rent as it shouldnt be more than $1k. The same girl I used to pay $300 just for a TLN and then progressively the relationship turned into I just pay her a week. It is still odd arrangement, but works for me as I would have been spending $200-$300 for TLN with other regulars.
    I appreciate your level headed approach to both the game / mongering and your posts on the forum, good writes and thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBeans  [View Original Post]
    She lights my soul on fire and it feels dangerous. I also read the boards and remain cynical at times and she is so hot that I question why she would be interested. I know a man with resources is definitely a hot commodity compared to a local novio. I don't speak Spanish, but she invites me out with her friends and cousins for outings to movies and bars. I know jealousy will kill the relationship and always have that little thought in the back of my mind that she is seeing other people as she has a rather large social media following. I understand that if she wanted to cheat, then totally out of my control so why worry as jealousy will eat you alive.
    Every time a woman bangs another man, her societal value and self-worth go down. My ex-fiancé cheated on me, but it was partly my fault because I left her be for four months. By the way, it is way more than just your money she is interested in. It is a privilege to be around a man who has made it in the world and the women grow just by being near someone like you or me and seeing how you and I think. I had to unlearn the Hollywood BS and realize that I really was a better lover, better company, and better than these guys who may be better looking than me but have no fucking clue with life. The horror stories my gal tells me about the men she dates and how jealous they were are just unreal.

My ex-fiancé cheated and denied it, but it was funny what bugged me about it was not that she cheated but that I was stupidly loyal to her when in hindsight it was obvious she was cheating. I am pissed that I was in Latin America and was getting rejected by her when I was in a position to be banging strange on the cheap. I was mad at myself for being so blind to what she was doing.

As for that social media shit, that has got to be the biggest BS stunt I have met in my life. Fortunately, I had a female friend tell me there is zero money in it despite what you read on line. I met this girl who really is as hot as her photos on seeking. Go to instagram.com and search for gaby_valenciar.

She does have a legit 200,000+ followers and I know because I offered to buy her more and she turned it down.

Thing is she lives in Mexico City in a apartment that is $600 a month, and she supposedly lost all her modeling gigs with Covid. I really do not know how much they paid. What I do know is that she did not have much when I saw her, and all the glamourous places she had been to were paid on someone's else's dime. Things did not work out between us, and I am glad they did not. Thing is I could have sewed her up for $1000 to $1500 per month easily. All those IG followers are not worth squat. All they do is artificially inflate a woman's self-worth.

If she is showing you off to family and friends, she is into you and that teary session when you told her you were seeing other women supports it. I am glad you are going forward with the relationship, and it sounds like if you two could trust each other more, it could work. Yeah, my gal was weary of how many women I saw but I have been committed to seeing her every 2 to 4 weeks, and those fears are going away.

And if she does cheat on you? So what? Then you know she is not the one and it is a fucking blessing. I have been through hundreds of women and dozens of SBs and there were maybe two SBs that I miss a little. Most all women are parasites especially the pretty ones. It is rare to find one who really wants to be part of a productive couple.

Anyway, keep us informed on the relationship, and all things considered Cancun may be the best playground to meet not just Mexican women but Latin women as a whole. So we should share tips on the region for sure. It is a place where the women can travel to from South America without a visa and lately, I do not think the Mexican Customs have been given the South American women too much crap.

I am a Titanium Marriott member who should be up to Ambassador next month, and I appreciate the tip on the Cancun Marriott. I am excited to check that place out.

Posting Limitations