"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 472 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 7075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

This world sure could use a few good men these days

Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    "Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd. " - Bertrand Russell.

Always appreciated the great man. I wonder though if he would appreciate being quoted here on this website several times. Hehe.
    Ala Bertrand and Christopher Hitchens.

Jajajaja

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck dude. Are you being serious right now? I explicitly said I was not against vaccination and here you come saying "if your opposition to vaccination is as you stated". I am pro choice; I am not anti-vax. How are you understanding these two very different things to mean the same thing? Add basic reading skills to the comprehension skills that you need.

I do not know whether the vaccine works, but I do know that it did not work for you!

Social ramifications always matter. Take a look at the movie Idiocracy where society started watering crops with Gatorade wondering why they were starving to death. Mf with sense comes along and tells them it is better to use water and they wanted to throw him in jail.

Seems like life is definitely imitating art these days when what matters is if you have the vaccination and not whether you have the disease.
    Barry Hussein aka Prez Comacho.

Dood at the pay fone trying to overpay the puta was hilarious reminds me of the fools in Tijuana jajajajaaaaaa.

Hear hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    I'll bite on this one. You're not a hero for being in the military, because as you say, it's just a job choice. But you are a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated. So, bottom line, you're just a piece of shit like every other unvaccinated asshole running around threatening others.
    Eloquently stated on all points.

Bertrand Russell. Would he feel proud?

"Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd. " - Bertrand Russell.

Always appreciated the great man. I wonder though if he would appreciate being quoted here on this website several times. Hehe.

The only reason I refered to myself is because of my connection to the military and my connection of not being vaccinated. Even still I have never been labeled or called a hero nor a piece of shit.
    I'll bite on this one. You're not a hero for being in the military, because as you say, it's just a job choice. But you are a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated. So, bottom line, you're just a piece of shit like every other unvaccinated asshole running around threatening others.

...you are not the chronic liar or habitual misunderstander that everyone already knows that you are, please quote the post where I said these things..
    Hehe, you noticed that too, hey!! He is unbelievable. He always misquotes, bcos it helps him put forward his arguments, but all it really demomstrtaes is that he is one of those people that is unable to pay attention; he simply sees or reads what suits his narrative and strawman's you. Good luck arguing with him. You will be going round in circles forever because he will keep changing your storyline back to the one he wants to attack. Hehe.

BTW. Yeah, I am still virus-free. Tried really hard to catch the damn virus, bar breaking in to an ICU. Hehe. It may be anecdotal, but it seems to me that good health and a decent diet is just as effective at preventing contagion as the darn vax. Not to worry, I will not give in yet. I will continue to put my respiratory and other organs where others fear to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Hey, are you in Colombia? My gal just told me I have to bring my vaccine card as it is required everywhere. She is in Bogota. Are you seeing that too?
    Yeah, I am still here. Just spent the past week in Sta Marta. Loved it. Yeah, they instroduced the measures while I was there. Seems a lot of places are displaying the notices at the moment, but no one is enforcing it. Maybe once the police recogise tbhis as a new opportunity to extort cash, they might be forced in to being compliant with the state mandates. Difficult to predict which way it will go. Will the people riot and overthrow the new manadtes, will the business organisers ignore the rules and the government lose motivation, will the police get heavy, will confirence in the virus continue to slide and everyone give up. Who knows. And all this is a country where the virus is already well under control. Its just farcical, it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Here you're declaring that having your phone checked is as unlikely as getting a snake bite in Botero Park (it's Botero Plaza, not Park).
    Exactly! I said it was improbable and not likely. I did not say it was impossible and illegal as you attributed to me yesterday.

Remember just a few weeks ago when you were trying to shame me because I said the authorities have the right to search your phone? Remember arguing that they couldn't and wouldn't do that?

If your opposition to vaccination is as you stated, the effectiveness of the vaccines doesn't matter. If the vaccines are ineffective, social persecution and ramifications don't matter.
    What the fuck dude. Are you being serious right now? I explicitly said I was not against vaccination and here you come saying "if your opposition to vaccination is as you stated". I am pro choice; I am not anti-vax. How are you understanding these two very different things to mean the same thing? Add basic reading skills to the comprehension skills that you need.

I do not know whether the vaccine works, but I do know that it did not work for you!

Social ramifications always matter. Take a look at the movie Idiocracy where society started watering crops with Gatorade wondering why they were starving to death. Mf with sense comes along and tells them it is better to use water and they wanted to throw him in jail.

Seems like life is definitely imitating art these days when what matters is if you have the vaccination and not whether you have the disease.

Ask and ye shall receive. Bear with me here, I'm going to cover both of your posts in this one.

Here you'll see where you insinuate that people are calling you a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated.
    You need to take a trip back to English 101 to learn comprehension skills. Questioning whether something is legal is not saying something is illegal. It is merely a question.

I was not insinuating anything. I was asking how can people be labeled heros in one breath and be labeled the scourge of society in another. The only reason I refered to myself is because of my connection to the military and my connection of not being vaccinated. Even still I have never been labeled or called a hero nor a piece of shit. I am speaking from a societal point of view. Myself, I look at the military as a regular job and not something special to praise people for. Most people that go in do it for what they will get, not because they are trying to be some kind of patriot.

Run to the store for me. Most people would understand that I want them to make a trip to the store. But with your comprehension you would put on sneakers and literally run. Then when you came back and I asked why you were out of breath, you would say you told me to run.

You are a piece of work. The way you get into people's head and read people's thoughts. The only problem with your bullshit telepathy is why would I need to show the vaccine is useless? That has never even been an argument of mine. Find one post where I have said the vaccine is useless. My only argument is that people should not suffer social persecution and ramifications because they do not want to take the vaccine. I notice that you waste a lot of unnecessary thinking on shit that you can just simply ask about. But I guess asking is too easy.

It seems you were the one trying to prove the vaccine is useless. Least of all it was useless for you. You go get the vaccine, contract covid, then proceed to spread it around on 2 continents. I do not get the vaccine and I have not had a trace of covid. So getting the vaccine did not work for you, but not getting the vaccine has been working for me for almost 2 years now. Hmmm.
    Continuing on. ISG decided I was done and posted.

When Cassius Clay, AKA Muhammad Ali, was drafted, he told them they could lock him up. He didn't run to Canada, didn't shit his pants and pretend insanity, didn't pay a doctor to get deferred. He took a stand and accepted the"social persecution and ramifications."

When you and JustTK decided to oppose vaccination, you both claimed a moral position, which is fine. However, instead of standing on your moral positions, you both keep trying to show the vaccines are ineffective. You with ridiculous examples and JustTK with lying about the results of studies.

To simplify it:

If your opposition to vaccination is as you stated, the effectiveness of the vaccines doesn't matter. If the vaccines are ineffective, social persecution and ramifications don't matter.

How have you made it this far without learning the basics of logic?

No I do not remember that! So in order to show that you are not the chronic liar or habitual misunderstander that everyone already knows that you are, please quote the post where I said these things.

You are forever accusing people of saying things, but it is funny that you never do something as simple as quote the post where they said it. Put up or shut up, although we know the chance of you shutting up is absolute zero.
    Ask and ye shall receive. Bear with me here, I'm going to cover both of your posts in this one.

I was saying that the general public will give you accolades for serving in the military then on the other hand those same people will tell those same veterans they are not shit if they don't want to get the vaccine. Which is it? Am I the best ever, or am I a piece of shit? Or does it just depend on which side of the issue I stand on at the moment? Same as everyone was labeled heros and essential workers this time last year. Now if those same people don't want the vaccine they don't even deserve to feed their families; fired!
    Here you'll see where you insinuate that people are calling you a piece of shit for not getting vaccinated. Seems like nitpicking to say that's markedly different from "being shamed. " So, if people are calling you a "piece of shit" for not getting vaccinated, and people are being shamed for not getting vaccinated, can you understand how that appears as if you're talking about yourself? If it makes you feel better, I can just refer to you as "piece of shit" from this point.

Now to the security searching phones.

Let's start here:

Anything is possible, but is it at all probable? You guys act like the man is going to walk through immigration cussing people out and making demands. And who even is this person that is supposed to be asking him to unlock his phone? Everytime I pass through, it is just simple security saying to put things on the belt and do you have anything in your pockets.

The time I was taken to the back it had nothing to do with that. I was actually in the front of the airport just hanging around waiting to check in or something and the guy came up to me and told me to come to the back room for a random search. You guys are acting like someone telling a passenger to unlock their phone is an everyday occurrence when it is not. Next up: what to do and not do when you get a snake bite in Botero Park.
    Here you're declaring that having your phone checked is as unlikely as getting a snake bite in Botero Park (it's Botero Plaza, not Park).

As I said just because something is improbable, doesn't mean it never happens. The question wasn't about the likelihood, it was about the legal right for the relevant authorities to search your phone. Patience. I want to make sure I cover your request completely. Next up:

When did the conversation turn to lawful requests? Last time I saw the conversation it was about unlocking your electronics for the Colombian authorities, but it was never established whether this is lawful or not. I only saw people yelling do whatever they tell you so you will not miss your flight or get framed.
    While you don't say it's not legal for the relevant authorities to unlock and search your phone, you are questioning whether or not it qualifies as a legal search.

Again, could be and will be are different things. You could be struck by lightning today so you better stay inside. The chances of you being detained for not opening a stupid phone, I would say are close to zero, same as the chances of you getting struck by lightning today. Are you really going to walk outside and challenge that lightning?
    Here you're saying having your phone searched is as unlikely as getting struck by lightning. Another of your logical fallacies. There's no relationship between the two. I cut out all the silly stuff where you babbled about getting stopped by the Dominican police in a car. Seems kinda of dumb for you to throw that in after your complaint the discussion is about getting your phone searched at the airport. I understood the implication though, that just because the police request something, it's not necessarily legal. That appears to say that it's illegal for the relevant authorities to search your phone. Let's move to your closing argument.

To answer your question, yes I would recommend someone comply with a lawful order, but if they are not sure whether it is lawful or not, then do not be afraid ask to be shown the code giving them the authority to ask for what they are asking for or ask for a higher authority that can verify they are allowed to be asking for that. Don't just roll over and do whatever is being asked because it "could" cost you time or money.
    When I backed you up against the wall, you came up with this wishy-washy response. This is your fight or flight response, and it's definitely got its sneakers on. You're refusing to admit such a request is legal, but you're unwilling to take a position.

How do you know he is following orders? Moreover, if he was following orders, how do you know the orders he was given were legal? He could be acting on his own thinking he is doing something good and beneficial, or he could even have misunderstood orders. Have you ever done something in a different way than you were taught or were supposed to be doing it? I certainly have.

To nip this in the bud, please show where it is legal for the people at the airport in Colombia to ask passengers to unlock their electronic devices. And if you can not do that then I will gladly go to them and ask when I leave Colombia 2 days from now.
    Now we're getting somewhere. Again, implication and a refusal to accept the legality of the search is your modus operandi.

Need I continue? All of the drawn out discussion was because you kept arguing against people allowing the relevant authorities to search their phones. You can bluster and bullshit all you want, but it's all there. Talking about snakebites and Dominican police and fucking mustard packets, instead of accepting a simple fact. And then somehow it's my fault, for stating that fact clearly from the fucking beginning.

What was the conclusion, when you asked at the airport? Plain and simple, that what you spent a week arguing against was exactly what I told you again and again and again.

It's one thing to post such idiotic shit, but you took it to a whole new level by asking me to put your idiocy on display for everyone. I'm a people pleaser. If you want to make a fool of yourself and want me to point it out to everyone, I'm happy to oblige.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    https://mises.org/wire/why-bidens-va...omised-results.

Let me start with my favorite line of the whole article: As of August 25,2021, it takes over twenty-five hundred vaccinations to prevent a single death in the US. The data for the developed world are worse.
    You either do not read what you cite, or you do not fully comprehend what you read. Let me help you out, my man (cont).

You should have included the two sentences preceding your quote.

"Figure 1 analyzes efficacy based on the entire US population. The number to vaccinate in order to prevent a single death can be calculated from the slope of the regression line."

Now let's have a look at those blue dots in Figure 1. Does that look light a straight line to you? If yes, with all due respect, I encourage you to get your eyes checked. If not, and you still think the statement you quoted makes sense, you should maybe ask the institution that granted your degree (if any) for a refund.

If I am not mistaken, the most logical COVID article you previously put forward was written by a guy with expertise in animal husbandry. This one is just as bad. I always try to be polite to people, but some of your posts really are a bit embarrassing.

Here's what I think happened. You fabricated the whole thing, in an attempt to show the vaccine is useless.
    You are a piece of work. The way you get into people's head and read people's thoughts. The only problem with your bullshit telepathy is why would I need to show the vaccine is useless? That has never even been an argument of mine. Find one post where I have said the vaccine is useless. My only argument is that people should not suffer social persecution and ramifications because they do not want to take the vaccine. I notice that you waste a lot of unnecessary thinking on shit that you can just simply ask about. But I guess asking is too easy.

As for my getting sick with Covid, you caught me. I spent 2 weeks in the Bogota Courtyard by Marriott, without leaving my room, just to convince everyone the vaccines don't work. Yep. Absolutely.
    It seems you were the one trying to prove the vaccine is useless. Least of all it was useless for you. You go get the vaccine, contract covid, then proceed to spread it around on 2 continents. I do not get the vaccine and I have not had a trace of covid. So getting the vaccine did not work for you, but not getting the vaccine has been working for me for almost 2 years now. Hmmm.

I am not against vaccination by the way. But I am going to drag JustTK into this because me and him were 2 unvaccinated fools hanging out together partially wearing masks all over the cesspool of downtown Medellin. I don't know about JustTK, but I felt fine in the days after, and even took a covid test that turned out to be what? NEGATIVE!

Remember just a few weeks ago when you were trying to shame me because I said the authorities have the right to search your phone? Remember arguing that they couldn't and wouldn't do that?
    No I do not remember that! So in order to show that you are not the chronic liar or habitual misunderstander that everyone already knows that you are, please quote the post where I said these things.

You are forever accusing people of saying things, but it is funny that you never do something as simple as quote the post where they said it. Put up or shut up, although we know the chance of you shutting up is absolute zero.

Posting Limitations