"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Stupid shit in Medellin

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 471 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 7062
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    how will women feel when there is one in a naked locker room with dick, I don't have the answer and I think you probably don't either. What I am saying is that it is not black and white. Also what happens when the one with dick is aroused in front of all the other women.
    In what circumstances will that ever happen? Last time I went in a bathroom, everyone had their clothes on. No one was walking around naked with a hard on. I will have to keep my eyes open for that in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Huacho, you are soooo predictable! I already answered this, knowing exactly where you were going before you had even got there! These are not men getting tits, these are women getting tits.
    You are just plain weird. Bye now.

What is it your feeling, Nounce? Hehe.
    Another way to look at this issue, how will women feel when there is one in a naked locker room with dick, I don't have the answer and I think you probably don't either. What I am saying is that it is not black and white. Also what happens when the one with dick is aroused in front of all the other women.

Huacho, you are soooo predictable! I already answered this, knowing exactly where you were going before you had even got there! These are not men getting tits, these are women getting tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    I want you to think for a moment, would you have sex with a woman that has a dick? The reason I post this question is because this issue has two sides.
    "The feeling is mutual ".

What is it your feeling, Nounce? Hehe.

Ok, I will play along. At this point in my life, my inclination tells me no. BUt since the siutation has never arisen, least of all recently, I cannot say for sure.

Glad that you at least wrote "women". Much would come down to whether I fancied her or not. I only fancy chicks and I just find it difficult to imagine that I would fancy her if she had a dick. But maybe I would do it as a dare. When I was a lot younger I used to have a list of "10 things to do before I die". I don't remember what they all were, but I ticked them all off, so maybe I could add another one. But I doubt it would be a regular fetish. I had a BJ on Soi 6 one time from a trans. But never ventured to find out if she had a dick.

The feeling is mutual

... Can you just try this exercise for me please:- I want you to think for a momnet about your inner self. What makes you a man. Are you a man? If the answer is affirmative, what is it that makes you think you are a man? Is it bcos a doctor told your parents you were a boy at birth? Is it bcos you happen to have a dick? Is it bcos you had your blood tested and you read that you have XY chromosomes? I suspect one or more of these might help, but I doubt any is the main reason. For example, imagine now that you did not have a dick. Everything else is the same, just you happen not to have a dick. Would you feel any less like a man? I very much doubt it. You feel like a man bcos you are a man. Same would be if you were born with breasts or a pussy. It would be the same you inside, saying that your a man.
    I want you to think for a moment, would you have sex with a woman that has a dick? The reason I post this question is because this issue has two sides.

So why would a doctor prescribe female hormones to a man? That is plainly ridiculous. I want you to gve me an example of a doctor that has prescribed female hormones to a man.

And if female hormones makes one grow tits, why can't a woman take them after breast surgery? And why then do trans women have surgery to have breasts?
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...emale-hormones#definition.

I am truly sorry about your extreme ignorance regarding this subject, and I can't specify a particular doctor, but this happens with regularity.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...ormone-therapy

https://transcare.ucsf.edu/guideline...ormone-therapy

https://mydoctor.kaiserpermanente.or...regions%2Fncal

That last one says "we can prescribe," so actual Kaiser doctors are doing this. Oh so sorry I can't point to Dr. Jones or Dr. Smith specifically. So, while I'm not saying any of this is a GOOD thing, it's definitely a thing. And you continue to be consistently wrong in virtually everything you post.

You're apparently completely ignorant about both male and female hormones. Women already have estrogen and more estrogen won't make their tits bigger. But guess what? Biological women transitioning into being "men" take male hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    JustTK, I have tried to tell you how fucking stupid the Democrats are, and this trans shit is at the top of the list. You just do not want to believe it

Am still waiting for someone to give me an answer. Getting tired of waiting so I will play it out for you all. Someone is going to put foward the name of a trans as an example of a man who was "given tits". Aind I am going to say that is not an example of a man, that is a woman. So there you have it.

MdS, Huacho, any other ignorant consevatves out there. Can you just try this exercise for me please:- I want you to think for a momnet about your inner self. What makes you a man. Are you a man? If the answer is affirmative, what is it that makes you think you are a man? Is it bcos a doctor told your parents you were a boy at birth? Is it bcos you happen to have a dick? Is it bcos you had your blood tested and you read that you have XY chromosomes? I suspect one or more of these might help, but I doubt any is the main reason. For example, imagine now that you did not have a dick. Everything else is the same, just you happen not to have a dick. Would you feel any less like a man? I very much doubt it. You feel like a man bcos you are a man. Same would be if you were born with breasts or a pussy. It would be the same you inside, saying that your a man.

So why would a doctor prescribe female hormones to a man? That is plainly ridiculous. I want you to gve me an example of a doctor that has prescribed female hormones to a man.

And if female hormones makes one grow tits, why can't a woman take them after breast surgery? And why then do trans women have surgery to have breasts?
    There's this thing, it's called "Google." If you have questions you can ask Google and Google will find the answer. Then you can have the answer and not make yourself look foolish by insisting on one thing without having a clue what you're talking about.

https://transequality.org/know-your-rights/medicare#text=Medicare%20 covers%20 medically%20 necessary%20 hormone, should%20 be%20 covered%20 when%20 prescribed.

"Medicare covers medically necessary hormone therapy.

Medicare also covers medically necessary hormone therapy for transgender people. These medications are part of Medicare Part the lists of covered medications and should be covered when prescribed."

If a doctor decides that feminizing hormone therapy is appropriate for a man, the doctor will prescribe it. If the doctor prescribes it, Medicare will pay it.

As for a specific example of a doctor prescribing the treatment to a man, this is complicated. You see, people who aren't too fucking clueless to use Google to find the answer to a simple question, are also aware of laws protecting patient confidentiality. I can't go to a clinic and request the names of doctors who have prescribed and patients who have received the treatment. It would be illegal for them to release the information.

However, the fact that the therapy exists and Medicare will pay for it indicates that some doctors are prescribing it to some men.

Your next group of inane questions might be a bit complicated for Google, if the person looking for the answer is an idiot, which is the situation we're facing here.

During puberty (or what you call "getting too old for me" estrogen levels in females increase and testosterone levels in males increase. These hormones are responsible for sexual development. If hormone levels are wrong, normal development doesn't occur. You get women with no breasts, infertility issues, facial hair and more. Or you get men with small penises, enlarged breasts, lack of facial hair and reduced sex drive.

High levels of estrogen causes breast tissue to grow. Both men and women have this tissue. If a woman had her breasts removed (radical mastectomy), there is no breast tissue to grow. Let me make it easy. Take 2 pots of potting soil. In one place some seeds, nothing in the other. Water both. If you did it right, the seeds in one sprout and grow. In the other pot, nothing.

Continuing with that analogy, just because the plant grows, doesn't mean it has a nice even appearance. It needs to be trimmed and pruned to improve its appearance.

Same with breasts enlarged through hormone therapy. It gives you a start. But to make them look right is probably going to require surgery.

See now you know the answers to your stupid questions, you know how to about appearing so stupid in the future and possibly you understand why so many people keep saying you're stupid.

Thanks for your participation.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    5. 95% of people you know are acquaintances, not friends. An easy way to tell is if you got stuck in a rain or snow storm at 4 am and asked for a ride or help getting unstuck, how many people do you know that would come? I guarantee very very few.

6. Her bad performance was she has been with very few guys or she did not like you very much. Based on her trying to waste your time, offering girls who wanted paid first, ordering drinks for everyone with your money, and her poor performance. You guessed it. She does not like you. Duh!

She pulled the "you are first guy I have had sex with because I am a virgin" trick on you and you bought it? Really? What a memory to cherish forever.
    You just keep trying don't you? Do you enjoy the humiliation? If so, I'll hook Z up with Osteo so she can borrow his strap on, and I'm sure she'd be happy to pack your ass and make you her little pet, if you can pull your head out long enough.

Let's start off with your definition of friend. I haven't been stuck in a snow storm in Medellin yet. Has this been a frequent problem for you? I also don't get stuck in snow storms, and I'll guarantee I've driven through more than you have. And rain storms? How much of a pansy do you have to be to get stuck in a rain storm? I've driven through the tails of hurricanes delivering emergency relief supplies. I've driven within a few miles of tornadoes. I remember driving through Chicago on the night they got 17 inches of rain. The only time I got stuck was off-roading at night in the mountains near the Idaho-Wyoming border, 1982. Instead of crying for mommy to come save me, I walked 10 miles out, and would have walked another 10, except a rancher was headed home from a bar 10 miles further away. He gave me a sleeping bag, made some breakfast for me and, in the morning, drove another 10 miles to the only pay phone in the area. I called an "acquaintance" who drove 90 miles to pick me up. 3 days later, when we had a day off, we came back and dug my truck out.

As for friends vs. Acquaintances in Medellin, I know who my friends are. If I called Z at 4 am, provided she was awake, she would call someone and a car would come get me. If I was hurt, she would be in the car and would take me to the hospital. If I called her and told her I needed a tow truck, she would have called one. Which would be silly. It's a rental. I have an emergency service number to call. How stupid do you have to be. If you've managed to run your car off the road in the rain, to call up a woman with no car to come save you?

Of course, I probably wouldn't have to rely on her. I've always been able to take care of myself. If I fall down, instead of lying around crying, hoping someone will pick me up, I get up and move on. Maybe someday you'll learn to do that too.

Geez. Call some friend to pull you out? Are you that broke? You pull out your phone, find a company that provides the service you need and you call them and pay to fix the problem. Why wake someone up at 4 am, drag them out of bed and have them come out to do something they don't have the tools or expertise to do? Here I thought you were an international monger and it turns out you think like a drunken redneck.

I'll give you on thing. You're world class at putting both feet in your mouth, before you even get to the point.

As for your point 6, at least you're consistent, consistently wrong and wrong in multiple ways. When that high school councilor told you to pick something you're good at, it's a shame all you could come up with was "making myself look stupid."

Let's start with "offering girls who wanted paid first." When did she do that? Are those reading comprehension skills lacking? There's no connection. I had set up with the twins. I was having dinner with Z. While having dinner with Z, one of the twins insisted on being paid in advance. I refused.

You're like a moth, that keeps getting killed by a bug zapper. You get reincarnated and immediately fly off in search of the pretty blue light.

Next up, "trying to waste my time. " We met up and had a beer. We walked a bit and found a restaurant. We ate dinner. We talked. When I got the "pay first" message we talked about girls and she started calling to see who she could find. She found one that was working at Fase 2. We went to Fase 2. No time wasted.

Time was wasted in Fase 2, sure. It's fairly normal. We were probably there for 25-30 minutes. She had friends to talk to, 2 waiters, the bartender and the bouncer, plus several girls. And it's quite interesting watching her "talk" to the girls, especially since the girls ended up rubbing on me, without expecting a tip.

Sure she bought drinks for 3 girls and wanted to buy more. I had money, I normally would have been happy to spend it. While I'm not a make it rain guy, I'll gladly buy a few overpriced drinks. Next time I might take a night to go back with her.

In your headlong rush to make a fool of yourself, you neglected one thing. Language barrier. I can get by in Spanish, carry on a conversation and understand enough to get along fine. But Z always talks fast and I almost certainly misunderstood her. While I thought we were pulling the girl from the club, she, I assume, thought we were going to find a girl and have her in the club.

On a regular night that would have been fine. I literally had my pick of any girl. And a word from Z and we could have had as much time as needed.

The miscommunication continued in the car. I was ready to take her home. She thought we were going to Lleras to find a girl. When she didn't want to be taken home, I went home and she kept telling me I was going the wrong way, pointing me towards Lleras. At the gate I figured out what she had been trying to do, find a girl for a 3 some. But at that point I was done. If she didn't like me she could have bailed any time after dinner. She comes out ahead. At the end she could have had me drop her anywhere and got some more money out of me. Instead, she called a driver and headed home.

But let's go with the "didn't like me" postulate (or preposterous). We've known each less than 5 years and haven't seen each other in over 4 years. Yet she kept in touch. Every few months she'd message and ask how I was. Why? She was in Chile, with a sugar mama. She had never gotten paid by me, a few free beers is all.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm going to assume she likes me. She spent months hanging out with me whenever possible, never with any other man. She pointed out prepagos who she thought I might like. And if all that time was just because she knew she would get some money from me someday, I admire her patience. Although she mentioned she knew some girls, she didn't try to push them on me. It wasn't until I asked her to find one for her and I, before she went to work.

You've probably never experienced being with a girl who likes you, but it's much different than being with a girl who doesn't like you. The girl who doesn't like you will do whatever it takes to get finished and get going.

There was no rush, no attempt to get me off quickly. No hurry to get away afterwards. Afterwards we spent 45 minutes in the jacuzzi and another 15 minutes in the shower. The jacuzzi was cold when we got in and had to warm up. Why stay? She wasn't getting paid extra. Why all the talking?

I guess it makes you feel better when you pretend that nobody likes me, but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm not wasting anymore time explaining every tiny detail which illustrated she was doing something she wasn't familiar with. It would be lost on you. I'm satisfied with the outcome.

I eagerly your next show of ineptitude.

JustTK, I have tried to tell you how fucking stupid the Democrats are, and this trans shit is at the top of the list. You just do not want to believe it:https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-pro...t/pac-20385096.

And if female hormones makes one grow tits, why can't a woman take them after breast surgery?
    Very simplistically, female hormones can cause female cancers like breast cancer to grow.

And why then do trans women have surgery to have breasts?
    Estrogen just does not affect breasts but moods.

My sister in law just attended a mandatory conference with her employer. She was told to call breast feeding chest feeding because men can feed babies too. She was told to call her daughter they instead of she because her baby has not made up her mind about what sex she wants.

Yeah, it is that fucking crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Huacho  [View Original Post]
    Medicaid will pay for almost every drug a doctor prescribes. That includes female hormones. So, if a doctor prescribes female hormones for a male, Medicaid will for sure cover it. And you give males female hormones, and they get tits.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    5. I don't kick friends to the curb.
    6. Instead I ended up being the first guy she had ever fucked. It wasn't the best fuck of my life, but it wasn't the worst. It was an experience, something I'll remember.
    5. 95% of people you know are acquaintances, not friends. An easy way to tell is if you got stuck in a rain or snow storm at 4 am and asked for a ride or help getting unstuck, how many people do you know that would come? I guarantee very very few.

6. Her bad performance was she has been with very few guys or she did not like you very much. Based on her trying to waste your time, offering girls who wanted paid first, ordering drinks for everyone with your money, and her poor performance. You guessed it. She does not like you. Duh!

She pulled the "you are first guy I have had sex with because I am a virgin" trick on you and you bought it? Really? What a memory to cherish forever.

Bcos he is too busy stroking his own ego to realise that he is a complete dlck.
    Awww. What's the matter Just Touches Kids? Did your tender little feelings get hurt because I pointed out the idiocy of using YouTube as your only source? You've been too scared to directly address me for months. All you can do is whisper your little snips and run away, just like a little child.

I guess all of your rubbing off on children has caused childish behavior to rub off on you.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    Soooo with all your vast knowledge, how on earth did you let a lesbian ruin your last night there?.
    Bcos he is too busy stroking his own ego to realise that he is a complete dlck.

Posting Limitations