La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Angeles City

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Thailand looks incredibly fun. Believe me I have considered going. But my research shows that condoms are the norm there. I have zero interest in that.
    I've never used a condom in Pattaya. I would say 60% of the girls are open to BBFS.

Quote Originally Posted by RakSopheni  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mr CuriousGeorge:

I take your point-all things being equal it's probably a lot better to be in Angeles City than anywhere in sex prison USA and it's really what you make of it. 100%. One thing you should know is that I've been mongering across Asia in 3 countries for 6 weeks and am a bit burned out at this point and that surely clouds my judgement. I had a great time in Pattaya so that sets the bar- also I'm going back there pretty soon. I can see going into AC cold with a lot of intense energy and excitement and ripping it up for sure as you have.

I have two valid points that I'd love to hear your response to:.
    RS,

I've been following your adventures since you were in Thailand.

Not surprised PP was a fail, I went once for a few days and didn't care for it.

If you're returning to Thailand, have you considered going to Phuket? Would be interested to get your take on it. I haven't been there since 2017 but enjoyed it as a change from BKK / Pattaya.

I've never been to the PH, for me it would be more for tourism than mongering from what I can glean.

Thailand looks incredibly fun. Believe me I have considered going. But my research shows that condoms are the norm there. I have zero interest in that. Last time a girl wanted to use one in AC I sent her home (didn't happen last trip). I will still check out Pattaya at some point but for now I'm still enjoying AC. And yes, you are correct, I enjoy the barhopping lady drink experience. Flirting and copping a feel and getting a sense of the girl beforehand has almost always resulted in good choices. I also have a good time hanging at the civilian clubs and meeting people and the fact that there's not a language barrier is nice.

As for point 2. Yes there are Koreans. They don't detract from my fun and if they do I don't realize it. I'm a later-time player, so if they are scooping up all the good talent at 7 pm, then yeah I guess I'm missing out. But I've still always found plenty of options.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge  [View Original Post]
    HM. Brother I can not relate to your experience. I have been to AC many times and a couple of months ago I was there for a month and enjoyed every second of it. Bareback with a hottie every night. If you're a youngish fit guy (as I am), the world there should be your oyster.
    Hey Mr CuriousGeorge:

I take your point-all things being equal it's probably a lot better to be in Angeles City than anywhere in sex prison USA and it's really what you make of it. 100%. One thing you should know is that I've been mongering across Asia in 3 countries for 6 weeks and am a bit burned out at this point and that surely clouds my judgement. I had a great time in Pattaya so that sets the bar- also I'm going back there pretty soon. I can see going into AC cold with a lot of intense energy and excitement and ripping it up for sure as you have.

I have two valid points that I'd love to hear your response to:

1. If you've never been to Pattaya or similar places you might think the primary interface is the GoGo Bar when in fact there are a plethora of options that I find far superior and match my style: Gentleman's Clubs (GC's), short time bars (Soi 6, Soi Pothole), legit freelancers from Thaifriendly (not back alley A Santos trash), and even Soi Buakhao Beer bars- all of which offer an easier path mentally, financially and sexually to getting laid than going into some club, plodding through the tiresome process of auditioning through lady drinks all the while a pathetic little dance number is going on onstage. Please know that you pay a premium for all this rigamarole and as such it better be something you enjoy. It's possible that you and others embrace it as a fun part of the process- I find it a pain in the ass.

2. Korean Supremacy. If you've only been here pre-pandemic or before the return of the Korean mongers, I think its a different scene completely we are talking about. Sure, who really cares in the aggregate, but on the margins you lose some return as the scene shifts away from one demographic towards another. Mongers who have an advantage in this situation would be Korean American guys like my good buddy SinfullyKorean who has his foot in both cultures (Western and Eastern), but for me it is a net negative, competitive disadvantage. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Love to hear your thoughts addressing these two points specifically We all ready know how young and "hot" you are, no need to retread any of that (no judgement dude, IMJS) - but you might have some insight.

RS.

Ac

Yesterday was a strange day but cleared my mind on a number of things including that it's time for me to move on.

My first attempt was with a freelancer on PinaLove late afternoon that I messaged to come over. Her profile said she was 18, small spinner-her photos looked ok but a little bit unclear. We agreed on 2000 and she said I could do anything I wanted. She was at my hotel in about an hour, but there was trouble at the desk. Her ID and vaccine card did not match, and then she tried to bring up another vaccine card on her phone and my concierge lady quizzed her about the info on it and she gave the wrong answers regarding birthday, etc. I was just sitting on a couch in the lobby the whole time watching this whole thing go down. The girl's body looked OK from a distance, but her mask was on and I asked her to pull it down. Ouch. Face did not look good at all- sort of matched the profile but that's some serious angles and doctoring. A closer examination of the body revealed post baby saggy tits and other baby damage. Was providence stepping in to help me out? The end result was yes as my concierge ultimately was having none of this and sent the fugly girl on her way despondent. She sent me a few begging desperate messages a few minutes later saying we could go to a short time hotel and I could take her "anal virgin" along with an unpalatable photo of her naked body. I just politely declined and waited it out until she left the area. Phew, dodged a bullet.

Later in the night I decided to crawl around the GoGo Bars with the option if not intent of taking a lady. I saw a more diverse mongering crowd than the weekend crowd, but again the talent was not there. I had drinks with about 5 ladies, and all but one expressed they would be open to short time from 3500-4000 pesos, but the important detail is that except for one they didn't seem excited or eager about the possibility of it. I'm not going to take a girl who's not DTF and is going to perform poorly. By the time I got to the last girl who was excited, grabbing my dick, etc- my money was depleted- so the night amounted to nothing but a bunch of expensive drinks and boring conversations with a handful of girls. They were bangable but not for 3500 pesos. I have to be honest, the whole process here is a drag and it was at this point I decided that Angeles is just not working for me. Let me say one time I'm not a bad looking dude- very fit in my mid forties- the issue is not that I'm a total revolting slob. Aside from the fact that Asian women generally aren't into bearded men, there is nothing that should give these girls hesitation about going with me for boom boom. I got plenty of pussy in Pattaya and girls there were happy to take my business.

I will say that Angeles is at least better than Phnom Penh which I am just coming from. The girls here will at least accept boom boom if not get excited about it. Phnom Penh girls just flat out are not available full-stop, and in it for the drinks aside from 1-2 older or fat girls at each "Hostess Bar".

I stumbled home to my hotel encountering one of the most adorable and gorgeous girls I have seen the entire trip who wanted to give me a massage. I told her my hotel was literally 20 feet away and why didn't she come upstairs and give me sex instead? It took a minute but she agreed for the astronomical price of 4000 pesos which I had in my room safe and was willing to pay at that state of inebriation. Her ID and vaccine card checked out and as we headed upstairs I expressed excitement and asked her if she likes sucking dick. "Oh no, I don't do that. Sex only". No, that's going to be a problem for me- I can't get into it without the BJ. "Sex only" she said looking a bit horrified. Ok, well I guess no deal then- and she was back down the stairs not 3 minutes after going up. In hindsight providence stepped in again here because I'm sure in my inebriated state and the girl being an obvious amateur- there's the extremely high probability it would've been a dud with one or many things going wrong and me feeling buyers remorse.

So I'm moving on tomorrow a bit earlier than expected to explore some scenic parts of the country before heading back to Pattaya for a month. I'm glad I came to see the situation here for myself, but as with Phnom Penh, I doubt I will be back knowing that better destinations exist. It's been said many times on this thread but this is now really a Korean oriented scene and Western Mongers, although still around-are just periphery to the main action and as a punter you can feel this. One can still get BBFS and CIP in the Philippines, but Angeles is short on value, variety, and overall ambience. Have I mentioned what a shithole it is? There's no gym to work out at unless your hotel or condo has one and the only thing to do during the day is go to the mall. As NapaSlapper has said- stick around as an expat and you will surely be able to procure a hot spinner LBFM, but jesus, who would want to stay in this city more than 3-4 days? Not me.

I had more fun than in Phnom Penh but ultimately can't really make it work the way I'd like here. If I didn't care about dropping 4000-4500 a night on entertainment costs I could see a way forward, but as mentioned this is a long trip. Angeles can be enjoyable, everyone should come to see for themselves, but temper your expectations.

RS.
    Yes, I also concur, there really is nothing to do in AC during the day except going to the mall.

That's why I'm headed to Pattaya and Phuket at the end of the month.

Just drive down to Friendship AKA Korea Town for the Korean Influence in AC.

HM. Brother I can not relate to your experience. I have been to AC many times and a couple of months ago I was there for a month and enjoyed every second of it. Bareback with a hottie every night. If you're a youngish fit guy (as I am), the world there should be your oyster. I never talked money, never negotiated, but tipped properly when the situation warranted it. Hell, I remember one night I wanted to relax for the night, I left Mega Dance and on my way back to Central Park a civvie girl I was dancing with ran me down and grabbed me and said I'm coming home with you. There are so many options it's ridiculous. My biggest stress was that after 4 weeks there were so many girls in love with me that I was worried about the drama. Granted I went with the 'money is no object' attitude. But still when you're stressing over 500-1000 pesos, it's stupid, and completely counterproductive to your sexual experience. Daytime I would eat lunch, walk around with a daytime buzz, hit the mall, get a massage (with or without a handjob), watch movies, nap, and then hit the town at night. I love it, it's my vibe. I get that it's not for everyone. Oh I also bought a bunch of completely oversized and cheap as hell shirts at SM and then had a brilliant tailor alter them to fit me perfectly. '200 pesos sir'. Bruh, here's 500, these shirts are amazing. Met a bunch of super fun fellas and ladies. I'll be back in later this year. Going to skip my usual 2 days in Makati and break up my AC trip with a few days in Subic. Can't wait.

A Weird Day, Plans to Move On

Yesterday was a strange day but cleared my mind on a number of things including that it's time for me to move on.

My first attempt was with a freelancer on PinaLove late afternoon that I messaged to come over. Her profile said she was 18, small spinner-her photos looked ok but a little bit unclear. We agreed on 2000 and she said I could do anything I wanted. She was at my hotel in about an hour, but there was trouble at the desk. Her ID and vaccine card did not match, and then she tried to bring up another vaccine card on her phone and my concierge lady quizzed her about the info on it and she gave the wrong answers regarding birthday, etc. I was just sitting on a couch in the lobby the whole time watching this whole thing go down. The girl's body looked OK from a distance, but her mask was on and I asked her to pull it down. Ouch. Face did not look good at all- sort of matched the profile but that's some serious angles and doctoring. A closer examination of the body revealed post baby saggy tits and other baby damage. Was providence stepping in to help me out? The end result was yes as my concierge ultimately was having none of this and sent the fugly girl on her way despondent. She sent me a few begging desperate messages a few minutes later saying we could go to a short time hotel and I could take her "anal virgin" along with an unpalatable photo of her naked body. I just politely declined and waited it out until she left the area. Phew, dodged a bullet.

Later in the night I decided to crawl around the GoGo Bars with the option if not intent of taking a lady. I saw a more diverse mongering crowd than the weekend crowd, but again the talent was not there. I had drinks with about 5 ladies, and all but one expressed they would be open to short time from 3500-4000 pesos, but the important detail is that except for one they didn't seem excited or eager about the possibility of it. I'm not going to take a girl who's not DTF and is going to perform poorly. By the time I got to the last girl who was excited, grabbing my dick, etc- my money was depleted- so the night amounted to nothing but a bunch of expensive drinks and boring conversations with a handful of girls. They were bangable but not for 3500 pesos. I have to be honest, the whole process here is a drag and it was at this point I decided that Angeles is just not working for me. Let me say one time I'm not a bad looking dude- very fit in my mid forties- the issue is not that I'm a total revolting slob. Aside from the fact that Asian women generally aren't into bearded men, there is nothing that should give these girls hesitation about going with me for boom boom. I got plenty of pussy in Pattaya and girls there were happy to take my business.

I will say that Angeles is at least better than Phnom Penh which I am just coming from. The girls here will at least accept boom boom if not get excited about it. Phnom Penh girls just flat out are not available full-stop, and in it for the drinks aside from 1-2 older or fat girls at each "Hostess Bar".

I stumbled home to my hotel encountering one of the most adorable and gorgeous girls I have seen the entire trip who wanted to give me a massage. I told her my hotel was literally 20 feet away and why didn't she come upstairs and give me sex instead? It took a minute but she agreed for the astronomical price of 4000 pesos which I had in my room safe and was willing to pay at that state of inebriation. Her ID and vaccine card checked out and as we headed upstairs I expressed excitement and asked her if she likes sucking dick. "Oh no, I don't do that. Sex only". No, that's going to be a problem for me- I can't get into it without the BJ. "Sex only" she said looking a bit horrified. Ok, well I guess no deal then- and she was back down the stairs not 3 minutes after going up. In hindsight providence stepped in again here because I'm sure in my inebriated state and the girl being an obvious amateur- there's the extremely high probability it would've been a dud with one or many things going wrong and me feeling buyers remorse.

So I'm moving on tomorrow a bit earlier than expected to explore some scenic parts of the country before heading back to Pattaya for a month. I'm glad I came to see the situation here for myself, but as with Phnom Penh, I doubt I will be back knowing that better destinations exist. It's been said many times on this thread but this is now really a Korean oriented scene and Western Mongers, although still around-are just periphery to the main action and as a punter you can feel this. One can still get BBFS and CIP in the Philippines, but Angeles is short on value, variety, and overall ambience. Have I mentioned what a shithole it is? There's no gym to work out at unless your hotel or condo has one and the only thing to do during the day is go to the mall. As NapaSlapper has said- stick around as an expat and you will surely be able to procure a hot spinner LBFM, but jesus, who would want to stay in this city more than 3-4 days? Not me.

I had more fun than in Phnom Penh but ultimately can't really make it work the way I'd like here. If I didn't care about dropping 4000-4500 a night on entertainment costs I could see a way forward, but as mentioned this is a long trip. Angeles can be enjoyable, everyone should come to see for themselves, but temper your expectations.

RS.

Quote Originally Posted by NapaSlapper  [View Original Post]
    For those that are wondering why the younger westerners have the better looking girls on their arm but no such girls work in the streets or gogo, s is that you are looking at younger expats who have all the time in the world to find Mrs right and stick to her, also many of the younger westerners work for overseas companies so might have access to their pinay colleagues.

As far as most angeles gogo, s being mostly Asian owned (50%) with asian in all the bigger gogo bars even if western owned I had reported this a few posts ago, Bargirls just love the younger low fucking high spending Asian and of course only have eyes for them, what's left for the westerner is the girls the Asians are not interested in usually the older fatter plain girls so these girls knowing they are not going to earn from the Asians will hit on the westerners.

Take a look through most posts here, most seasoned members bragging about how little they spend, preferring to hit the short time bars and the street corners to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to save a few dollars, not knocking anyone each to their own but it truth the lookers are not found in the bargain basement section, want the better lookers then either become an expat with the time to work on getting the attention of the lookers or go into the bank and ask for $2,000 worth of 500 and 100 peso notes, walk into any of the big gogo, s and join the Asians in making it rain, maybe just maybe one will catch the eye of a looker, no Guarantees that said girl is not just a drink only girl or a cherrie girl (virgin).
    I agree with just about all of this, thanks for confirming my thoughts and doling out the hard truths NapaSlapper. The Asian tourist comes in large groups with other men on "men's holidays" to golf, gamble, and get girls. They stay at upscale hotels near the airport or golf resorts and are only here for 3-7 days making it rain with all their business deductible dark money. I wonder what all their girlfriends, wives, mothers and kids think they are getting up to? Maybe its a standard cultural practice?

I'm traveling solo for 3 months, I can't be spending that kind of money every night. Also I agree with your description of expats with the hot girls, although hell no I would not want to live in Angeles long term just to have a smokeshow girlfriend- this place is a dump with nothing to do- the cost for that privilege would be too high. Better to try the same thing in Cebu or Pattaya all things being equal. Some of these girls on these dudes arms are ridiculously hot though.

Giant Cockroaches and Two Virgins Named Hazel

Quote Originally Posted by TheRose  [View Original Post]
    Yeah those monster flying cockroaches, palmetto bugs, are ugly. What's the current idiom that might describe them: cockroaches on steroids? But I rarely see them in a living space and I can't recall seeing garden variety CR's in the hotels I stay in yet I sometimes leave food out overnight.
    Once while walking along the promenade that runs next to the bay behind the Mall of Asia (MoA) I found the seawall as far as I could see, both the sides and the top of it, covered by these creatures. There must have been millions of them. It's an image in my mind that still brings a sense of revulsion to this day. Not sure if it was mating season, or the environmental conditions were just right, but it was disgusting. I never sat on that wall again.

Another time sitting on the ledge next to the pond adjacent to Café Havana at Greenbelt 3 one of those bugs snuck up and startled me. If I remember right I think I made light of my overreaction to it to endear a pretty girl to me. But that spot which had served me so well for so long to meet girls was never quite the same.

Final story related to those things (Palmetto bugs, even if not quite accurate, sounds so much better than 'giant cockroaches') took place at a massage parlor. It was one of those upscale places where rather than lay down you actually sit on a chair leaning forward. That particular time one of those giant bugs, bigger than normal, crept right across the floor in front of me. Never went back. What I remember just as well about that visit, though, is that I brought an American girlfriend (she was visiting the PI for a short time) there even though I knew one of my Filipino sweeties worked at the front desk at that place. That by-then-former sweetie was named Hazel. (Read more about Hazel below.)

That Hazel was one of the two ladies in my life that I've had the honor to devirginize. Get this, though: the other one whose cherry I popped was, of all things, also named Hazel. No relation, and completely unplanned on my part. I can't help but wonder if I am one of the only men alive in the world today that claim that curious distinction. Maybe back in the day, when Hazel was a more popular name in the Western world, that feat would have been possible. But today got to think it's a more difficult thing to do. I've sometimes toyed with the idea of trying to meet more virgins named Hazel so that someday the story is an even better one.

To keep this duly in the AC thread, let me just say that I for one would not stay in a hotel where others had noted a cockroach problem. Though I've never been up to AC, hotels are cheap and plentiful enough in the PI that I don't think you have to settle for one that's infested.

Palmetto Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by GDreams  [View Original Post]
    Cockroaches are endemic and many of the buildings construction allow them access. If you can't handle sharing with a cockroach you are probably wise to avoid Asia.
    Yeah those monster flying cockroaches, palmetto bugs, are ugly. What's the current idiom that might describe them: cockroaches on steroids? But I rarely see them in a living space and I can't recall seeing garden variety CR's in the hotels I stay in yet I sometimes leave food out overnight.

Another Option

Next time I will probably suck it up and take a cab so I don't have to deal with the hassle of entering in on the top floor again, which took about 30 pointless minutes.
    One (or both airports) used to have a 2 meter square kiosk just outside before you reach the cabs. It had 5-7 people there who would get you a Grab or Uber (can't remember which) for you. No charge that I remember but I gave the person a few pisos anyways. Just tell them where you wanted to go and they would find someone for you. Once found they let you know the make, model, color, license plate number, and arrival time for pick up. But at that distance and / or time you may not find any takers. But it would only take 10 minutes to find out. Try that.

Ex pats

For those that are wondering why the younger westerners have the better looking girls on their arm but no such girls work in the streets or gogo, s is that you are looking at younger expats who have all the time in the world to find Mrs right and stick to her, also many of the younger westerners work for overseas companies so might have access to their pinay colleagues.

As far as most angeles gogo, s being mostly Asian owned (50%) with asian in all the bigger gogo bars even if western owned I had reported this a few posts ago, Bargirls just love the younger low fucking high spending Asian and of course only have eyes for them, what's left for the westerner is the girls the Asians are not interested in usually the older fatter plain girls so these girls knowing they are not going to earn from the Asians will hit on the westerners.

Take a look through most posts here, most seasoned members bragging about how little they spend, preferring to hit the short time bars and the street corners to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to save a few dollars, not knocking anyone each to their own but it truth the lookers are not found in the bargain basement section, want the better lookers then either become an expat with the time to work on getting the attention of the lookers or go into the bank and ask for $2,000 worth of 500 and 100 peso notes, walk into any of the big gogo, s and join the Asians in making it rain, maybe just maybe one will catch the eye of a looker, no Guarantees that said girl is not just a drink only girl or a cherrie girl (virgin).

Quote Originally Posted by RacShack  [View Original Post]
    Excellent location, you say rooms are clean but then mentioned cockroaches? I can do away with some luxuries when traveling but sleeping with cockroaches is a no no for me, to each their own, thanks for update with name and new owners, have fun, travel safe bud "!
    Cockroaches are endemic and many of the buildings construction allow them access. If you can't handle sharing with a cockroach you are probably wise to avoid Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by PuteNut  [View Original Post]
    Noted, thanks for the update, and the great report. Seems they are back up almost where they used to be before the last move lol. It was bay #1 as of late April when I arrived. I also arrived at another terminal, but was allowed to use the free shuttle to T3, it took forever though. Luckily many airlines now use T3, but terminal transfer at MIA is a b****.
    Next time I will probably suck it up and take a cab so I don't have to deal with the hassle of entering in on the top floor again, which took about 30 pointless minutes.

A Clearer Picture, Some Mysteries Endure

Somehow I ended up taking the exact same two girls yesterday as I did the day before and in the exact same order (performances were roughly similar but not as fun). In between I performed some crucial reconnaissance and popped into about 10 beer bars, gogo bars etc.

As for the Korean Mongers that seem to give us so much anxiety- yes they are there walking around, comprising maybe about half or more of the punters.
    Let me revise this figure- in the actual bars I rarely saw a Western Monger, pretty much wall to wall Koreans. What makes this so perplexing is that I repeatedly saw during the evening several spinner hotties, 8+ rating, on the arms of older 45+ Western Mongers which turned my head numerous times and made me super jealous. If these white dudes are not in the bars, where are they procuring these absolute stunners? Perhaps I did my bar crawl a bit late (20:00) and this is when all these hotties were procured by mongers of all nationalities. One thing was for sure by the time I got in there the talent was mediocre- and this has been a consistent theme, mediocre talent indoors but absolute stunners walking around on barfines or walking home in the morning. The quarry is elusive. As for prices, I was quoted 3000-4000 for short time, with one weird quote of 3000 short time and 3500 long time. Really just 500 more for the entire night? Also keep in mind these lady drinks are expensive I ended up spending 800 pesos at one bar and never took a girl. This gets you almost to sex with a freelancer. Some people enjoy this discovery and negotiation stage, for me it is a time and money waster.

I think for barfines at Go Go's best to go at around 18:00-18:30 before the talent is snatched up. For freelancers go Freelancer Corner (Raymond St) at around 21:30 - it's pretty thin before that and your options are more limited. I've never been out past midnight so can't vouch for the scene late night / early morning. Another very unexpected discovery is that many of the bars have dayshifts that begin at 9:30 am. Yes, you heard me correct. I have seen some of the hottest girls outside during these bleary eyed walks to breakfast hardly believing that a bar would attempt an early morning shift, but hey if the economics work. Tomorrow I might pull a girl during the morning- I was quoted 3000 by a spinner hottie who wasn't in the lineup when I went during the night- and if I can get this without having to buy and drinks could be a good way to satisfy morning wood. I should say by the time I returned from breakfast as the hot sun was coming up all the hotties had retreated indoors, presumably to entertain men that had arrived for some day drinking and fucking.

Another theme was terrible service. Often I would go into a bar, Viking for example, and be pulled in with great enthusiasm and fanfare only to be completely ignored by the bar staff who never even came over to ask if I wanted a drink much less to choose a lady. Eventually I just left disgusted. They are very keen and eager to get you in the door but once you are in just sort of leave you to yourself. Only at one bar did a mamasan ask if I wanted a lady to sit next to me and gave me a laser to point her out. The rest of the time I just had a beer and watched the girls dance lazily, obviously bored staring into space, very few attempting to make eye contact. Nothing at all from the staff who just ignored me totally. I'm not really sure how this laissez faire approach makes sense economically, it's very different from Pattaya where it seems like a whole team of people are there to milk you and massage your money from you every step of the way-you will be asked almost immediately if you would like to chose a girl etc etc. I hate to come back to this theme because it might be an insecurity that's not in accord with reality, but is it because they are mostly focused on Asian men and just see me as an incidental curiosity not really worth catering to? Sometimes it feels that way whether it is true or not, and another reason I prefer Pattaya.

I'm still figuring out how long I'm going to stay. I have yet to figure this scene out as all the contradictions and mysteries expressed above still cloud any absolute judgment. It's clear there are very fuckable hotties around- but I only see them on the arms of guys- never in the bar. These guys have figured out something that I have not. Anyone have any advice?

A clearer picture, but some mysteries endure.

RS.

Posting Limitations