La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1728 of 1917 FirstFirst ... 728 1228 1628 1678 1718 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1738 1778 1828 ... LastLast
Results 25,906 to 25,920 of 28748
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

...maybe not completely nuts

Recently had similar feelings / experience as SSG which I somewhat shared with the forum in previous posts.

Would I try and take a WG away from it all - No, I don't believe in pretty woman type endings - however if SSG feels that strongly then I say go for it! Too few people with the strength of their convictions,

What I would say is that both SSG and I got drawn in by girls who were new to the business and visibly uncomfortable. In my case the girl also reminded me of a former girlfriend, and there definitely was an element of wanting to 'protect' her, simply because she seemed so vunerable in the setting within which I had found her.

My conclusion was that I am not in a position to save the world, however tried to make her time with me as pleasant and relaxed as I possibly could, a few positive memories can go a long way both sides...although I maybe flattering myself that she regarded time spent with me as pleasant, but that was my impression!

In my case I am going to be back in Dubai later in the year, and hope to go looking for the same girl. It will be an interesting test case to see if she is sending the same 'stranger in a strange land' vibes that reeled me in the first place. Personally I feel she will be running with the rest of them and that vunerability will have long disappeared, and with it some of what made her so attractive. I maybe, in fact hope, I am wrong..

One more reminder that we're not in Kansas anymore

Quote Originally Posted by gulf news
    man goes to jail for indecent gesture at police
    http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles.../10125892.html

05/17/2007 08:06 pm
    dubai: a court has upheld a one month prison term against a british national who was found guilty of flashing his middle finger at a police patrol in dubai.

the dubai court of appeal upheld the initial verdict, one month in jail, against the british national, identified as r.p., yesterday. he will be deported after serving his punishment.

public prosecution charged him with committing a lewd act in public.

according to court records, one of the patrol members said in his statement that they flashed the high beam to give them way, but he failed to do so. a witness said when they overtook him, the defendant flashed his middle finger at the police patrol.

he pleaded innocent before the dubai court of first instance.
    so, a case of he said/he said, and who is the court going to believe? and a westerner, no less.

notice the prison plus deportation. again, you might be laughing with your manager back home about "stupid" laws, but that could also go down as "disrespect for the foreign customer", not something you want to be known for at the home office.

so, when the speeding suv tailgates you, flashing lights, both hands on the wheel.

Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob II
    Are you talking about Le Meridien Dubai, near the airport? I actually went there to Jules bar a year ago with my SO. I did not realize it was a WG bar. The place was packed with Philippine hotel workers (it happened to be Phillipeano night). Is the bar all working girls now, or a mix of regular clubbers and WG?
    Yes, Jules is in the Meridien Village at the back of the Merdien Hotel. 3 minutes from the airport. Only knew about it thanks to ISG. The M/F ratio was poor on both occasions I looked in but some providers available as I found out. Certainly plenty of Philipinos there as well on a night out so as you suggest a mix of everything. Alas I've nothing to compare it with in DXB as I've only ever spent a total of 12 hours there outside the airport.

Mcavity

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsoakedguy

5) AM I FUCKING NUTS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH M AND TO EXPECT HER TO LEAVE HER WORK AND TO COME WITH ME AND LOVE ME FOREVER?

Sorry to be harsh but: yes, you're nuts. At one time or another, I'm sure all us punters have fallen hard for a WG. I once fell for a girl from the Ukraine who worked at Rumours in the Ramada hotel. But as time went on, it was clear she only wanted one thing more than me: an American "green card."

Quote Originally Posted by Mcavity
    A couple of recent very quick transits through DXB. Was pleased to see Emirates had booked me Le Meridien presenting a Jules opportunity but not so pleased when we arrived late at 01. 00 on Sunday night with the prospect of an 06. 00 departure. Wandered across to Jules, took a quick look and decided to give it a miss until the return trip. No stamina these days! Arrived with a little more time to spare on the Thursday night and ventured out again to Jules. Looked like they were operating a notional cover charge of 70 DHM but even without their hotel card I don’t think they would have pushed it. The place was packed at 01. 00 and I can’t say I took to the band but it wasn’t music I was after. Browsed for a while; a number of tasty PIs but they all seemed to be engaged in negotiations with potential customers. Spotted a reasonable looking PRC who wouldn’t budge from 700 ST. Perhaps she read the picture too well and saw me correctly as "in transit and in a hurry". Anyway I agreed the price and we sauntered back to my room, Meridien clearly totally GF. Bell boys in the corridors giving helpful directions to my room when I couldn’t find it (! ). In the room Lucy was OK. Mid 20’s Pretty enough face, . A bit more solid than the average PRC and her tits collapsed a bit once out the padded bra but were still reasonable enough size wise. Humoured her with my basic Chinese which kept her amused and had as much as of GFE as you can in an hour. DFK, CBJ, CG and finished mish. She then gave me quite a good massage telling me she was from Shanghai, had one baby and was in Dubai for three months to make as much money as possible before heading back to the People’s Republic. The latter may be true but from her looks and Chinese accent she was definitely a "Dongbei" girl. She was keen to get back to Jules to find another punter. Overall conclusion; Night stopping in Le Meridien courtesy of the airline presents a window of opportunity with no hassle for those with only 5-6 hours to spend.

Macavity
    Are you talking about Le Meridien Dubai, near the airport? I actually went there to Jules bar a year ago with my SO. I did not realize it was a WG bar. The place was packed with Philippine hotel workers (it happened to be Phillipeano night). Is the bar all working girls now, or a mix of regular clubbers and WG?

Will love prevail? - Please give your opinion

I need the opinion of all the seasoned mongers here please!

I visited Dubai this week on a business trip. I've been visiting this forum for sometime now, and was eager to try some of the stuff mentioned here while I was in Dubai. During my stay I visited Astoria, the Lodge, York Internatinal and Regal and went with couple of girls which was all okay. However, on the last day I thought I needed somethng different so I went to another club on Tuesday evening. The club was full of Turkish/Lebanese girls (I think). Many of the girls approached me, but I was not to keen on trying something immediately. I spent couple of hours drinking and looking around. Finally I saw a very quiet and innocent-looking girl sitting with two or three another girls. She was not looking around hunting for customers unlike others. She seemed out of place there. I thought I would take her. However, before I could approach her, a couple of guys approached their table and took off with couple of the girls including the girl I mentioned (let's call her M for convenience). After M and her friend were gone, I approached the other girl who was sitting with her and asked her if she will be back. She replied, Yes, in an hour. So I told her I'll wait for her and to let me know if she's back.

I waited for more than an hour until she was finally back. In the meantime I was talking to her (Turkish) friend who told me that M was Romanian and she is very new here and couldn't speak english. She also gave took my number and told me that once I am done with M that night, i should call her the next day for some good time with her. When M finally arrived, her friend asked her where am I gonna take her. I told her I was living in Habtoor Grand (near Jebel Ali sailing club). She said she won't go so far as she is very new here and nervous about going out, so I needed to take a room within Broadway hotel. I told her I am not carrying my passport, so It's not possible. She spoke to M for a bit and then called up M's mamasan on the phone. I also tried convincing M's mamasan on the phone that it's a good 5 star hotel (not many people seem to know about the hotel) and I'm a decent person and will take care of her. FInally her friend and mamasan were convinced and asked M to go with me.

We set off for the hotel in the cab at about 2am. M couldn't speak any english at all. She looked very beautiful and innocent, but a bit worried at the same time. I tried explaining to her not to worry, and that she'll be safe, but it was a struggle since she barely understood english. I tried striking some kind of conversation but it was all in vain as she kept on saying sentences starting with 'Pashemu', 'Kak', 'Shto' etc. One thing I did manage to ask her was about her country and she seemed to understand that as she said 'Roosi' (Russia) contrary to what her friend had said (She said M was romanian). Even though I had come to broadway thinking of going with some Arab/Lebanese or turkish girl, I was not at all disappointed with M being russian, such was her beauty and demeanour.

When I reached the hotel, the first thing I did was switch on my laptop and start google's translation tool for translating English into Russian. I also opened another website which could be used to type russian letters for her to use (as my laptop didnt have cyrillic alphabets). Using these tools we started an immensely slow but enjoyable process of getting to know each other. She was impressed by my computer skills (she told she hadn't used it much before). I told her about what I do, and she told me about where she comes from (an industrial town in Russia). I typed the name of her town in Wikipedia and she immediately recognised the pictures of her town and and her eyes were filled with tears of longing. I asked her how long she been in dubai, and she replied she had been here only for 7 days! I asked if she missed her home, she replied yes! with a glimpse of tears in her eyes. I hugged her and tried to comfort her, and she felt okay. I also asked her if she was doing this out of her own will or she's been forced into this work.. she nodded her head and waved her hand as if she is saying '50-50'. I asked if she was hungry and she said, yes a bit, and she helped herself with some fruits kept on my table. She seemed much more relaxed now and was actually enjoying our conversation. I asked her if she was happy with the place and if she felt safe? she replied in the affirmative.

We conversed (barely speaking a word, using my laptop to translate english to russian and vice-versa) for about an hour. At about four in the morning, I told her that I was very sleepy and we prepared ourself for bed. I changed into my pyjamas and asked her to use the bathrobe as her evening gown. (No we didn't strip bare naked in the first moment as most girls and johns would do). We lied down on the bed looking at each other. I wanted to kiss her, but I was almost as nervous as if I was on my first date. I didn't feel at all that I was with a call-girl (I even hate using that word with regards to M).

Slowly, after lying down for a few mins i approached her and touched her lips with mine. she drew closer. We slowly started kissing and kissed for almost 15 mins. It was the most intense and sweetest kiss I had ever experienced. Things took off from there and we made love for almost next one hour. However, during the entire one hour, there was barely a minute when we were NOT kissing each other frentically and passionately. After we were exhausted, we still kept looking and smiling at each other. I kept running my fingers in her hair asking her to go to sleep. She kept teasing me with her abrupt kisses, playfully touching my tongue with hers, she said she couldnt sleep. At about 5.30 in the morning, M's mamasan called her up. I didn't want to let her go, so I told her I'll pay more and asked her to let M stay back until 12. Mamasan agreed (ofcourse why wouldnt she!) and spoke to M (in russian) to explain to her that she should take the money from me and stay back till 12.

After mamasan's call ended, we continued playfully kissing each other, making funny faces, nibbling each other's ears and cheeks. M would never stop abruptly kissing me and and biting my lips all these while. we made love once again, then ordered breakfast and then slept in each others arms. After about an hour or so, I woke up again and saw her sleeping besides me. I kissed her.. she slowly opened her sleepy eyes, looked at me lovingly and went to sleep again. I kept teasing her by kissing her all over her body.. and before we know we were in each other's arms and making love again. This time, i didnt even use a condom. I felt so close to her and no thought of STD ran through my mind. She didnt insist for a condom either (unlike in the first two sessions). Maybe even she had started to trust me. Finally it was around 11 and i realised its gonna be my last 1 hour with her as i was returning to London by the 4.15 evening flight. I told her that I was returning to London the same day, she looked a bit disappointed. I told her that I will definitely come back sometime and see her. She nodded her head. I asked her phone number (she said, she doesnt have a permanent phone number, she only gets a phone from her mamasan when she goes out for calls. I said dont worry, i'll find some way of finding her. I gave her my business card clearly marking my phone number and asked her to give me a call if she gets a number of her own. Remember, all these conversations were taking place through the translation tool on my laptop, allthough M did manage to teach me the meaning of few russian words (Pashemu=Why, kak=how, shto=what etc) in this short while. Finally, it was 11.45 and M stood up to get ready, but I grabbed her into bed again and we made love again until about 12.15 when she got worrid about her mamasan calling her.

At 12.30 I asked M to call up her mamasan and i spoke to her mamasan to get the directions and address for the cab as M could barely speak anything besides russian. I offered to take her outside the hotel and drop her in the cab and explain the address to the cab driver, however i couldnt drop her all the way to her house as I had to leave for airport in two hours and had still to do my packing and checkout. As we were preparing to leave, I held M in my arms for one last time and kissed her, and couldnt help saying her 'I love you'. She didnt understand it initally, so i had to translate that too. I kissed her again and said I love you. She responded by saying I love you.

When I went out to the hotel lobby to drop her in the cab, i didnt feel any shame unlike last night while bringing her to the hotel. There was no reason to be ashamed, she was not a call girl for me, she was someone I loved!. I roamed around with her, showing her the swimming pool. Called for the cab and sat with her in the lobby waiting for the cab. However, when the private cab arrived, i didnt wanna explain the directions to the hotel car driver as that would give away the reason M was in the hotel. I decided I would accompany her till Mall of the emirates where we would get off and get M into another cab to her home. In the cab, I held her hand in mine. I took my pen and wrote I (L) U on her hand. she smiled. We kept looking at each other fondly as well as with a hint of sadness knowing that we were about to part ways. I opened my wallet for a piece of paper and asked her to write her name in Russian, which she did. She also glimpsed my passport size photo in my wallet (which i keep for contingency). She took the pic from me and kept it in her purse. I took some photographs of her with my mobile phone camera. I kept pointing to her purse where she had kept my business card and made gestures with my hand reminding her to call me, she nodded in approval.

Finally we got down from the private taxi at the mall of the emirates. I pulled up another cab for M, explained the directions to the cabbie as per my conversation with M's mamasan and asked M to board the cab. My heart was very heavy by the thought of letting her go. As the cab slowly drove away, i kept looking at M with a heavy heart and a hint of tears in my eyes. She kept looking at me too as long as I was in sight. We couldnt say each other anything as I didn't have a laptop with me there to help me with the translation. But I guess our eyes pretty much gave away wot we wanted to say.

As I took the cab back to the hotel, I could barely stop tears flowing from my eyes. I could still feel the sensation on my lips from all the kisses from M. When I got back to the hotel, I again cried looking at the rustled bedsheets where I was lying down with M in my arms just an hour ago. I drank from the same glass in which M had left her drink unfinished that morning. I was getting late for my flight, so I quickly did my packing and checked out of the hotel. On my way to the airport, I passed by the mall of the emirates. Again tears filled my eyes thinking that was were I parted from M about an hour ago. Soon after, i slept in the cab as i had barely slept for an hour the past night. I woke up when i reached the airport. However, the feeling of longing would not leave my heart. I looked out at Dubai from the airport windows thinking this is where my M lives. I wanted to come back really soon, but I was wondering how! Incidentally, when I checked in for the flight I was informed that due to a flight change, there were limited business class seats available so if I volunteer to downgrade to economy, i would get a free business class return ticket from london to Dubai to be used anytime in next one year! I readily accepted to be downgraded with the thought that atleast the ticket are sorted out for my next trip to dubai to see M (I am not very rich, I work for a living, the business class fares and five star hotel stay are provided by the client).

Nevertheless, its been 3 days since I returned from Dubai after meeting my sweet M. On my flight back home from Dubai I had made up my mind that when i go back to Dubai again (soon) I will meet M, tell her that I love her, and ask her to leave that job, marry me and come to UK with me. However, the day I returned from Dubai, some redundancies were announced in my company and I am at risk of redundancy too. This means that i will have to leave the UK ( I was here on work permit) unless I land up another job. This throws a spanner to my plans. I would have to go back to India, but I dont know if M would be willing to come with me there. Incidentally, M's turkish friend called me the same evening I landed in London wanting to meet up. I informed her that I was already in London. Also, instead of talking about her, I asked her about M and if she was doing okay and asked her to convey my regards to M. I called her up again the next day and she informed me that M was well and was very happy to hear my message. I called her again today and asked her to tell M to call me up sometime if she can. I wonder how much M's friend will cooperate with me in helping me keep in touch with M.

In the meantime, i keep thinking of M most of my time when Im not looking at her pics on my mobile (and now copied onto my laptop)

There are also a few other decisions and questions that I am listing below.

My decisions:
    1) I gave up mongering. I can't be part of a system that turns girls like M into a commodity which any men with a heavy wallet can buy. I will stick to this decision irrespective of whether or not I ever meet M again.

2) I will visit Dubai very soon, track down M, tell her how much I love her, and ask her to come with me. I will tell her that I am not a rich man, but I'll try to keep her happy. I will tell her that I may lose my job in UK and maybe get another in UK or in Europe or in the middleast (where I was working earlier) or even back to India (where things are not that bad as the economy is doing quite well and one can make a decent living). She can stay with me and Ill help her make a decent living doing a respectable job. She can even marry me when she is ready.

3) Ive already started to learn the russian language. Ive to master it as soon as I can.

My questions:

1) Surely what I felt was love and not just sex based on a financial transaction. Did M too really did feel the same for me? or was she just giving a good Girl-friend-experience (GFE)?

2) Why did M not call me yet? Im sure it would be difficult for her to make a call withought her mamasan's knowledge given that she can barely speak any local language. Even if she calls, wot is she gonna say besides the three common words between us (Pashimu, Shto and Kak). Is that the reason why she didnt call?

3) If I ask her to come with me, will she say yes? I dunno why she left her country and agreed to put herself through this. It was ofcourse for money, but how badly does she need the money. can't she come with me and make a decent living elsewhere? Will she trust me enough to do so?

4) If she does decide to come with me, how easy or difficult it woudl be for her to do so? I know that her passport is kept with mamasan and she only carries a photocopy. I did ask her if she would get back her passport if she wants to go home to russia, and she said Yes. Will she really get it back or she doesnt konw her mamansan too well (she's been in Dubai only for 7 days)

5) AM I FUCKING NUTS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH M AND TO EXPECT HER TO LEAVE HER WORK AND TO COME WITH ME AND LOVE ME FOREVER?

I would be very grateful if the seasoned mongers share their experience with me. have any of them ever gone through this. What are my chances with M?

Many thanks.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

This is an updated list from some ISG members 190507

Have fun guys this is an updated mongoreing list from some ISG members 190507

Bravo, I owe you a beer in Rattle the next time

Spelman

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo
    =======================

Rambling FR (all in good fun). If you want the FR, skip to the bold below:
    Loved the telecon the thoughts were even funnier. Reminds me of the classic one:

Hello: where you talking from?
    Reply: hmmm...From my mouth obviously!

keep rambling!
    Doc!

York, along with a tale of gullibility

=======================
    Executive Summary:
    York is open for business. Number of Cyclone refugees in residence.
    =======================

Rambling FR (all in good fun). If you want the FR, skip to the bold below:

Preamble:
    Like last week, Miss T again requested a 1-day postponement, my disappointment only somewhat soothed by her "come early tomorrow, cook lunch, take care of you". An unwelcome trend? Next week will tell. The [cover?] story was that 11 girls going back to China, so a party called for. Whether these girls were
    • willingly retiring
    • their visas had been non-renewable
    • they were tired of the adverse environment
    • they were going on vation during the summer doldrums (dxb NOT the place to be in the summer)
    I don't know.

Whatever, that left Thursday open. Decided to take the easy way out, called up last Thursday's pull. Her routine had been good, but the dismount was a MAJOR fault: 3 pt deduction for no morning wakeup. But good enough to give her a chance to see if she could improve her score on a 2nd vault.

As she says, "Little English", but here was the phone conversation (italics my thoughts)
    • "You want see me? And why else would I be calling?
    • "Yes."
    • "When you take me?"
    • "Tonight"
    • "How much you pay?" Hmmm, I have obviously impressed her and she remembers me, NOT
    • "500."
    • "700? You give me 700." OK, never hurts to ask...
    • "Same before, 500."
    • "You come my house, 1 hour?" I will admit, in my personal fog of "spoiledness", I took this as an ETD (estimated time of departure), and was rather pleased she was so eager. It took me a moment to realize she was talking "flight duration"
    • "I come 9 o'clock."
    • "Oh, you want all night. You not want 1 hour?" I have to smile. Elementary, my dear Watson; 500 is not MY hourly rate"
    • "Yes, all night" She conversing with her flat mates on the "robustness" of the offer...
    • "OK, I wait you."
    • She gives me last week's rendezvous point, which I think strange, given I know her apt building. She obviously doesn't put number with face. I tell her I'll give her a call when I get there.
    There's just something about this "conversation", so I make sure I am "club attired" before I leave, just in case. Get to her place, give her a call. She puts her friend on,
    • "Speak more English." Not a good sign. As expected, things go pear shaped quickly.
    • "What time she can leave?" Hey, it's NOT a prison sentence to be served.
    • "Tomorrow morning."
    • "Oh, problem... [wait for it, here it comes]... Her best friend come from China. She have to go airport to meet. She want to leave 11pm. OK?" Funny how that departure time coincides with club prime time - surely a coincidence
    • "No thank you." A MAJOR FAULT - disqualification. If a girl tells me "good business tonight, can make more money at the bar", no problem. She's got a better offer - no problem. But the bs... that's a no score.
    • "She like you too much. You cannot help her?"
    • "No tonight, thank you." With the disqualification, I don't bother to get a price quote for the reduced service.
    ==============================
    York FR, Thursday, 9:30 - 10:45
    So, the question is: Seaview (been there already this week), Imperial (not on a Thursday), Rattlesnake (but I'm downtown already), so the obvious solution is York. Park behind the Imperial Suites (that lot is getting FULL these days), and find my way through the construction maze to the York. Contrary to recent reports, it is open. I am remembered; no cover charge. Upstairs I go.

9:30, the place, while not packed, is certainly not sparse. Immediately spy a number of Cyclone refugees; they certainly "stand out" if you get my drift. Spot Miss 1000; exchange greetings. She, as every other Cyclone refugee I talk to, bemoans the loss of the Cyclone. Along the lines of "it never hurts to ask", I ask her the price for the evening... No need for a name-change there.

Several other Cyclone girls come over to say hi, bemoan Cyclone's loss. The a/c TOTALLY INADEQUATE; I was roasting, or was it the company? Interspersed with the Cyclone girls, a number of [lessor] York girls arriving for job interviews. Maybe because the Cyclone girls knew me, or perhaps their MO was "passive", it was only the "York" girls asking "You want massaggeee?", the Cyclone girls waiting for an offer...

Nice conversation with 1 Cyclone girl I knew (biblical sense). A friend of hers came up to say hi; another Cyclone girl, very nice. After a short chat, they saw more potential elsewhere, so excused themselves and moved away.

Another Cyclone a-lister, who I'd talked with last week at Rattlesnake, said she preferred York: More of a zoo, but prices (for her) slightly better.

Did have to fight off some persistant africans. The "I just want to talk to you; why don't you want to talk with me?" falling on deaf ears - it's NOT JUST exchange chit-chat, and, MORE important, she takes up the landing gate.

Place now filling up, and I am beginning to become concerned about the effectiveness of my deodorant (though others obviously did not have that concern). I was sweating just standing there. Just as I was about to go look for Miss Friend, spotted her, made eye contact, and over she came. Nice, matter of fact discussion of the situation - besides looks, those Cyclone girls, or most of them, do have the english. She remembered me from the Cyclone, and I think I might have remembered her. Finally, gets down to "How much for tonight?"

She gives me the "suggested" "Sometimes customers give me 1000, sometimes 800..." I decline respectfully. She asks me how much I pay. "500". She then asks, "Is that for 1 hour, or 2?" I laugh, say "all night." I figure no chance here, and am beginning to entertain the notion of actually catching the Seaview band's 2nd set, seeing who turns up late (I know all the faces from the 1st set). But I remind myself to follow my own advice: I CAN find someone from York.

Just then, she counters with "Tonight, many people. Good business. 600." Yes, above my ceiling, but sometimes you have to go crazy, throw caution to the winds , and I wasn't going to start haggling over a 100. Only thing I asked was what time would she leave? Her response was "7, 8, 9?" Given I can only sleep in on weekends, I told her anything before 9 would be a no-go; we agreed on 9.

I was also concerned about the walk to the car, but she said at that hour, no problem. (Later on, near closing, she did get a phone call from a gf about "some problems outside York", but did not say exactly what).

No band, only dj (at least before 11). Happy hour until 10; the waitress did give a last call before it ended. Waitresses not pushy for drinks. Many PRC's, a number of africans, and some CIS at the "early" hour (before 11). Some very attractive PRC Cyclone refugees, but some had brought their Cyclone prices along, at least Thursday night. But not all... Perhaps not the glory days of York, but still, worth a visit.

In the News

some stories that caught my eye last week.

when the freebie isn't free
    Quote Originally Posted by gulf news
    jail term for manager upheld
    http://archive.gulfnews.com/nation/p.../10125677.html

05/15/2007 11:42 pm
    dubai: a court has confirmed a three-month jail term for a man who had consensual sex with a flight attendant.

the dubai court of appeal upheld the initial verdict after 27-year-old lebanese manager, f.h., was found guilty of having consensual sex. he will be deported after serving his term.

the public prosecution charged him with [CodeWord125] the 26-year-old brazilian flight attendant.

the dubai court of first instance had also fined him dh1,000 for consuming liquor. the fine was also upheld by the appeal court where the accused was seeking a reduced term.

the victim said, in her statement, she spent that evening with the defendant in a pub in dubai. they consumed beer and went with him to his flat. she claimed he raped her once in his house.
    i have my own ideas about what really happened, and a possible feeling of "entitlement"...

but, besides the jail, it's deportation. try explaining that to the home office. while they might laugh with you about "stupid" laws, it might be a different story in the board room: can't obey local laws (or stupid enough to get caught), bringing disrepute to the company name.

why bars have cover charges
    Quote Originally Posted by 7days
    dubai - airport perv faces court
    tuesday 15 may, 2007

dubai - a man who allegedly went to dubai airport with the intention of rubbing up against women went on trial yesterday for molesting a teenage girl. the 27-year-old egyptian waiter was caught by an undercover cid officer who said he saw the accused brushing himself against the teenager’s back.

“he was standing behind a teenager very close for four times,” the policeman said. as the airport became crowded, the girl was forced to turn and it is claimed that the accused then purposely brushed against her. “i want the verdict as soon as possible because i have a similar case and i’m already due to be deported,” the accused said. a verdict will be issued later this month.

http://www.7days.ae/en/2007/05/15/du...ces-court.html
    and if anyone has any doubts why there are cover charges, and that they can be selectively applied... can you image the bar scene if there weren't?

Quote Originally Posted by Piper1
    Just back from a lack-lustre $50 blowjob in a toilet in a tiny Manhattan nightclub in New York
    Piper, you are such a romantic..............

Not a Dubai report so skip if you like

Just back from a lack-lustre $50 blowjob in a toilet in a tiny Manhattan nightclub in New York,so probably not the best time to write. . A Honduran girl did the job. WE played some pool, and I was drunk, so I thought I was in Dubai, and things went pretty quickly from there. ("What's your name? Where you from? How much? Let's go").

(I'm pretty wasted after drinking all night and not sleeping 30 hours between flights. so pardon my spelling)

I'm back at New York JFK airport now - off to Costa Rica in a few hours. I Tell ya, I miss Dubai. where life and the girls are easy, and the gilrs actually enjoy sex.
    ______

I bought a few sets of lingerie and a couple of vibrators in a New York sex shop today. I hope the Costa Rica girls appreciate my efforts.

PS - my apologies - I cannot post this on the US board.

What a difference a year makes..

Planning ahead for my Dubai trip for week Sunday, I went through the 20+ numbers that I had stored over my previous numerous visits, the last one being in June last year.

Having tried to call these numbers from the UK, I was successful in getting through to only 2 numbers. Rest were dead lines or a message to say that number no longer valid.

It would now appear that a visit to a club will be required, instead of being an option.

Just back in from Waxy's so probably not the best time to write

Jockeys 8pm Thursday. M/F ratio about 5/1 mostly the after work crowd well pissed after too long at it since work. WG content was mostly rough PRCs with the occasional gem. Business was obviously hard going. At about 2045 the late crowd started to arrive just as the expat pissed population were calling it a night, never really understood that move..

Antichrist was at the bar on a stool showing off good shoes - must have had a good week (or night). The late crowd were far superior to the resident bunch. One stunning Platinum blonde, maybe a Cyclone refugee.

Moved onto Ascot Japanese for an excellent meal, even if it's not my favorite.

Seaview at 2330. Exclusively PRC and PI. Some really ruff stuff - all desperate- first time I have seen PIs actively marketing. Maybe 3 Africans- all well used. Band was competent but too loud (for me anyway). Got accosted by a drunk ex pat who claimed to be friend of Mark Knoffler (sic)- Yawn. No sitting room so enough for me, went home. Thursdays huh.

Waxys quietish today - price now 65dhms for 5 drinks and all you can eat breakfast and carvery, still a bargain.

Jules and possibly Regal tonight on the hunt for a 3sum girl.......

MK

Dubai trip coming up in a week's time..

First time in nearly a year, but only for two days (and ONE night). DAMN!!

It may be the case of using an AMP or arrange a call-out to a hotel, as it may be difficult to get away to a club for the night, and have an early start the following day.

Am about to dig out my collection of Dubai Numbers.

Posting Limitations