La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: FKK Palace - Frankfurt

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 830 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 650 690 740 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 12445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone
    Wassup London,

Great report. Julia is really Romanian, but who cares. She is notorious for below average service & quick sessions, but I just had to bang that hot bod during my last visit in Feb. I look forward to reading your future reports.
    Hi Vito Corleone,

I am not going to demur with whether she is Romanian. If a girl tells me she is from the Ukraine then I am not going to argue with her. When I dined with her I asked about the Ukraine and she did not have much to say. I left it at that since if a girl does not want to talk about her personal life then that is fine. Its not like we were on a date.

I kind of guessed that she was a processor as I was estimating her sessions before I took the plunge at about 7-15 minutes in the main. I was probably the same but when you are in the room sometimes I lose track of the time.

I had to do the same as you. In the lounge at Palace she looked one of the best of the line up and I too had to bang thta hot body. It was so tight and toned.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Quote Originally Posted by Ortos
    Julia is as Romanian as they come, even lying/purposely mis-leading you about her real origin. Just to confirm it: She hangs out with Corrina, also a Romanian.
    There are a Julia and Corina from Romania working at PHG in NWR lately and had recently moved to Frankfurt from Stuttgart so the commute to Oedt was not as far. They were two weeks on, then off and back to Frankfurt. But if is the same two they are only recently working at Palace- probably since January. Two different sets of Romanian girls?

Wassup London,

Great report. Julia is really Romanian, but who cares. She is notorious for below average service & quick sessions, but I just had to bang that hot bod during my last visit in Feb. I look forward to reading your future reports.
    I also agree it is a superb clustre of reports Londonbasketcase has provided! But just to clarify, again, Julia is as Romanian as they come, even lying/purposely mis-leading you about her real origin. Just to confirm it: She hangs out with Corrina, also a Romanian. Are they really going around saying they are from Ukraine??? LOL! At least they dropped the old Spain thing, eh? Anyway, glad you discovered the joys of the Palace kino. Join the club...

Also interesting is the fact that Linda does do a cameo appearance at her original nesting ground Palace now and again. She originally worked at Palace now for the past two-odd years, before she moved to Oase fairly recently and changed her name there to Adrianna. Nice to see she bounces back between both clubs now.

Ortos

Great report!

Wassup London,

Hi Nick The G,

How are you doing? I hope that you are well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick The G
    Even your personal life ends up in a lot of work! :-)
    Thanks for the reminder. As we always hear it is a matter of balance.

Very good minutes of your "personal life business trip", you gave a lot of attention to all the details, sure you must have spent some time on writing it!
    The details are there to act as a reminder of the trip for me and are also there to give back to this online community for those that are to come after.

So, why not send it to Playboy magazine (An Englishmans visit to the german FKK-Wonderland in Hessia) and earn some money too? :-)
    Good idea. I have no idea how to go about doing that.

No, but seriously I am just happy to have it on this forum as my addition to the collective experience and maybe some people will get some use from it. As time goes on my writing will hopefully improve.

Good to hear that Adriana is still alive and working there! I do know her quite well from her days in FKK-World in Pohlheim, so I can tell you that her breasts have been enhanced to quite an extent way back in 2005. But never mind! It feels good and she is really sexy and can be hot too!
    Sorry I did not notice the enhancement. Adriana’s boobs to me appeared all in proportion to her body build and they felt quite good to me. Maybe I need to go back and try them out again. I am actually back in Frankfurt in 2 weeks time.

Adriana has developed herself into the format of a very professional sex-worker and good actress. So, no problem for her to simulate an orgasm!
    Thank you for the reality check. That is what my good friends do for me when we go out together or when I relate my experiences to them. I do a lot more adventuring than they do but they have been mongering for a good 15 years more than me so is old hands at dealing with the fakes from the genuine article. LOL.

You seem to like your own phantasies very much.
    Guess, what Adriana most probably, if at all, told the other girls about you ? :-)
    I am trying not to guess to hard. LOL.

I hope to catch up with you one day Nick The G and swap stories.

Kind regards

Londbasketcase

Londonbasketcase Palace Field Report

Quote Originally Posted by Everhard
    Phew That's an exhaustive report you got there. A newbie or even an idiot would find it hard to get lost following your directions :-).
    Hi Everhard. Thank you for the feedback. Its appreciated. I am a newbie as well. This was my first trip to Hessen for the Frankfurt FKKs and wanted to see if I could do it with my research and reading in between the lines of the comments made. I hope that a newbie could use my notes on how to get to Palace and what to expect when they get there.

As I said its my record of what the set up was like and will form a fond memory for my twilight years.

Quote Originally Posted by Everhard
    Even your non-sex activities were interesting to read about. I will be looking forward to future reports. Keep'em coming!
    Thanks, I wanted to record my trial and tribulations. Glad that they were of interest. Do not worry as I have now set the scene for my travels my comments on the logistics will be much less and will focus more on the events and most importantly on the girls!!

There will be more reports to come across the NRW sauna Clubs and Hessen FKKs as I travel around. I just need to find the time to write them in between personal life and work.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Londonbasketcase Palace field report

Quote Originally Posted by Member #1071
    A high distinction report indeed!!!
    Thank you for the feedback Member #1071. I appreciate it.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

Pics of Adriana

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub
    You can have a look at her on the Palace homepage
    Actually, I like the other pic more with the blue background. This one was taken, when she had hair extensions for a while.
    But I cannot establish a link to show it here!

Londonbasketcase report

A high distinction report indeed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Londonbasketcase
    It will be my very own Capitan James T Kirk’s log of my travels.
    Phew That's an exhaustive report you got there. A newbie or even an idiot would find it hard to get lost following your directions :-). Even your non-sex activities were interesting to read about. I will be looking forward to future reports. Keep'em coming!

Good to hear that Adriana is still alive and working there! I do know her quite well from her days in FKK-World in Pohlheim, so I can tell you that her breasts have been enhanced to quite an extent way back in 2005. But never mind! It feels good and she is really sexy and can be hot too!
    You can have a look at her on the Palace homepage:

http://www.the-palace.de/pics/girls/300/l.jpg

HB

I was not the best organized. I have only myself to blame prioritizing my work over my personal life.
    Even your personal life ends up in a lot of work! :-)
    Very good minutes of your "personal life business trip", you gave a lot of attention to all the details, sure you must have spent some time on writing it!
    So, why not send it to Playboy magazine (An Englishmans visit to the german FKK-Wonderland in Hessia) and earn some money too? :-)

Adriana had long mid waist auburn hair, slim, tall with C cup natural breasts which have been a good handful to hold. .....

...... We moved to DATY where I went to work on her pussy. Adriana lay back and enjoyed the attention and came gracefully by burying my head in between her clenched thighs. She took a minute to catch her breath then thank me profusely for the release.
    Adriana is a good worker and definitely VFM in the Palace environment. You cannot go wrong here with this beautiful girl.
    Adriana has developed herself into the format of a very professional sex-worker and good actress. So, no problem for her to simulate an orgasm!

I said for her to spread the word to her friends and true to her word she did as I had a couple of girls later ask me for a session to see what Adriana was talking about.
    You seem to like your own phantasies very much.
    Guess, what Adriana most probably, if at all, told the other girls about you ? :-)

Day 1: Thursday, 20 March 2008, FKK Palace

Day 1: Thursday, 20 March 2008, FKK Palace

For the interesting stuff on the girls you need to scroll down to the heading under Girls.

Introduction

This is the first day of my Easter 2008 Frankfurt FKK tour. I started my Easter a day early leaving on Thursday to get ahead for the long weekend. I went for five days and visited the three larger Hessen clubs of FKK Palace, FKK Oase and FKK World including side trips to the Frankfurt centre Red light Districts around Moselstrasse and Elbestrasse. For self containment and usefulness I will write a report for each venue that I attended regardless of the date. These reports will be my record in my old age of the great times I had when I could do this sort of stuff and not be restricted by other chores in life. It will be my very own Capitan James T Kirk’s log of my travels. It is also my opportunity to pay back to all those who have come before me and provided their good advice.

Before my trip to Frankfurt I had discussed with my group of friends in the UK about the delights of the FKKs of Germany. They were all skeptical that FKKs were really that good and actually existed. After my trip I related my experiences to them and now they are believers of the brilliant service that could be expected in Germany. They now know that it must all be true since I had an absolute ball over my 5 days in Hessen. Interestingly enough a colleague who had asked for a tip on where to take another companion on a debauched trip went to Berlin to visit the mighty Artemis. He went to Berlin for Artemis before I took my trip to Frankfurt! The guy had clandestinely taken the plunge before I had gone and he had not confided in me until I had returned from my trip. We then met up and related our different experiences. He said that this was not 100% his scene but knew it would be if he were single and not married. Regardless he thanked me profusely for passing on the tip as it’s a totally different experience to Amsterdam which we have both been to many times.

I shall now proceed to relate my first day on my tour of the Frankfurt FKK clubs. We start on Thursday, 20 March 2008.

The Travel to Frankfurt Germany

I got up at 5:30am to shower, shave and pack my long weekend bag. I was in a still tired and in a mad hurry as I worked late the Wednesday night in the office trying to clear off my tasks before the Easter break. I was not the best organized. I have only myself to blame prioritizing my work over my personal life. I walked to the local train station and took the tube to London Heathrow to catch my flight with Lufthansa to Frankfurt. Travel time is 71 minutes per the train timetable. It was a long journey and I had to make one stop along the way for a toilet break which really put my timing in jeopardy. Just as I got to one stop before Heathrow on the tube I started checking my flight schedule and then realized I did not have my passport! My heart sank into my stomach. All the giddy smiles that early morning I had of going to FKK land for Easter vanished in an instant. My flight was at 9:50am and it was 8:30am now and I just knew I did not have the time to take the 3 hours round tube trip back home and then come back to Heathrow to make the flight with my passport.

The left side of my brain took over and I decided it was better to check if I could get a later flight and also check whether a driver’s license was sufficient to get me to Germany and back. At the Lufthansa ticket desk I was told that as it was Easter there were no available flights until Friday morning at 7am and that all flights to Frankfurt out of Heathrow today were overbooked. I was also told that a passport was needed for entry into Germany as I was entering for the first time the Schengen countries from the UK which is not part of the Schengen. A driver’s license for a UK citizen returning is possible for re-entry. Great, I thought I cannot get to Germany but I can come back to the UK.

It was 9 am. I considered my options:

One, give up the FKK trip altogether and spend my budget in London on a blast here. I knew of a number of private parties tonight and over the weekend that I could attend and get my end away if I so desired.

Two, see if I can fly out on standby for Thursday. This needed effort on my part.

Three, see if I can fly out Friday losing a day (Thursday) of my precious annual leave.

I decided to pursue option two. The Lufthansa ticket desk advised that the Heathrow flight at 1:30pm had a standby list of 27 persons and the London City airport flight at 1:20pm had a standby list of one person but it was a much smaller plane. It would take me 3 hours to return to Heathrow and that would be a mad rush but getting to London City airport would be just 2 hours as I would pass by my home and pick my passport up saving me a roundabout trip. The ticket person put some notes on my booking form and said it was up to the London City Lufthansa people if they let me on the plane and said the additional cost would be £101.00.

I thought about it hard. I had known about FKKs since 2002 but never had the courage to visit until 2008. £101 is a lot of money. I had planned so hard for this trip that I knew that I could not back out now. I said to the Lufthansa ticket desk that I would take my chances at London City airport for a flight and headed for home. A long uneventful tube ride got me home and I picked my passport up. As I came out of my home train station I heard a magazine seller singing “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life” from the Monty Python movie “The Life of Brian”. That song made me a little bit happier and that I should not fret. It was now 11am so I picked up some lunch before proceeding to London City airport in the London Docklands area well in time for a 1:20pm flight.

I like London City airport. As it caters to mainly business travelers, is small it can be very friendly and efficient. The Lufthansa desk were helpful saying as I am on standby I should wait until 12:45pm which is 35 minutes before the flight and when the check in desk closes to see if all the passengers turn up. I waited and waited. At 12:45pm I reported back to the ticket desk who advised that 4 passengers had not turned up. I was issued a new ticket and paid my £101 additional costs. Adding that £101.00 to the original £80.20 I paid makes this flight effectively costing me £181.20 to get to Frankfurt from London.

I then waited by the check in desk for when the desk closed and check my small bag in. As I waited four other passengers turned up last minute for the same flight to Frankfurt. My heart sank again. I was not going anywhere as the last four passengers had turned up and whoever the one other person who was on standby was not going anywhere as well.

Then in a change in fortune, the check in desk said I could go through to security and proceed as fast as I could to gate 10 as the flight was nearly boarded. I did not understand until I got to the departure gate and found that a passenger had been taken off the flight due to irregularities with her ticket. I sympathized with her predicament as her travel agent had mistakenly put on her ticket London City to Frankfurt via Dakar in Africa for some reason. The security people could not allow someone on with unexplained ticket arrangements. I was advised I had been bumped up to business class. The tide is turning back in my favour again.

When I got on the plane I saw many empty seats. I then realized that business class on this flight meant you were given two seats to one person. A dozen more people could have got on this flight!! The flight to Frankfurt was pleasant being looked after as a business class passenger.

I touched down in Frankfurt Main airport at 4pm local time and made my way through the bustling crowds. It struck me how such an enormous airport it was. I picked up my bag from the baggage carousel. It had come out quick as my plane was small and was full of business travellers who had no hold luggage.

Getting to the Hotel from the Airport

Starting from my flight into Frankfurt Airport Terminal 1 and once landed and through immigration and customs, I took the escalator to the basement level as that is where the S-Bahn trains go to the Frankfurt main city center are. Before heading down to the trains I went to the automatic ticketing machine; pressing the button named "Einzelfahrt Frankfurt" with an aero plane symbol. I did not bother with other buttons. The ticket price is €3.60 one way. I inserted the appropriate euro notes for the ticket and received my change. The ticket machines give change unless they say they do not. There is a feature that translate the screen instructions to English if you are really struggling understanding the machine. The platform you want for Frankfurt is number 1 and it is sign posted as trains “to Frankfurt”. I looked out for the S8 or S9 train at platform 1 to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof main station (“Hbf”). The train from the airport to Hbf is a 15 minutes journey. I came out of tracks 101 and 102 into the great open space that is the Hbf.

I found the tourist office in the Hbf and purchased a map of Frankfurt for €0.50 and picked up some tourist brochures.

Hotel Excelsior

My hotel was the Hotel Excelsior on the Sudseite or South side of the Hbf station. It was for my 4 nights in a single room there costing €53 a night so €212 in total.

Hotel Excelsior
    Address
    Mannheimer Str. 7-9
    Frankfurt am Main, 60329
    Germany
    Phone +49 (0) 69 25 60 80
    Fax +4969256082141
    E-mail reception@hotelexcelsior-frankfurt.de

Drinks are free in the room mini-bar and are refilled everyday. You can have a set of trousers and shirt laundered for free each day and breakfast is an extensive American breakfast is also included in the room rate.

The check in reception staff was efficient and spoke excellent English. I got to my room and was pleased with the location and the facilities. I thank you Pepto for the advice on the Hotel Excelsior.

Exchanging Cash Currency

It was now 5pm and I went to the train station to change my GBP cash into EUR cash. At London City airport the FX rate for cash was a depressing €1.18 to the £1. I thought I could get a beter rate in Frankfurt and held off exchanging in London. At the Western Union exchange bureau in the Hbf the rate was an even worse €1.13 to the £1. I bit the bullet as I knew I would need the flexibility of the cash this long weekend. I also took out some euro cash on my debit card.

Later I found out when I returned home to the UK that I was getting €1.28 to the £1 on my credit and debit cards. I am now glad that I took more euro cash out using my cards than by exchanging GBP cash to euro cash as my bank does not change exchange fees or handling fees. The difference in rates for cash at the Hbf Western Union and my debit card was astonishing. For £1000 I could get €1280 on my debit card but for the same £1000 in cash I would receive only €1130. That is a €150 difference per £1000 which goes a long way!

FKK Palace

My plans had FKK Palace as my first FKK port of call. It is located 300 metres from U-bahn station Industriehof Neue Borse located on Konigsberger Strasse 23, 60487 Frankfurt Hausen Phone: 069-71034526). Frankfurt Hausen is a Frankfurt northern suburb close to the A66 and Palace is in a small industrial section and the entrance is in the side of a large industrial building. There is a nearby Ibis hotel at 300 metres and the Hotel Fleming is at Ebringerstrasse 1-3, 60487 Frankfurt across the road from FKK Palace. The Ibis Hotel is located on Breitenbachstrasse 7, 60487 Frankfurt (Phone 069-24 70 70).

The advice is to use the U Bahn subway during the day and only use a taxi when leaving between 0100 AM and before 04:30 AM. If you must take a taxi it is a 10 minute taxi ride to Palace from HBf central train station costing between 10-15 Euros. I paid €15 for my €12.40 taxi ride from Palace back to my hotel when I felt like my long day had caught up with me. The drive took about 10 minutes at 2:30am in the morning. I was in such a pleasant mood after my Palace visit.

To FKK Palace By Subway from the airport:

Take the S8 or S9 S-Bahn commuter train from the Flughafen Regionalbahnhof accessible from Airport (Terminal 1) in the direction of Frankfurt City to Hauptwache (towards Hanau Hauptbahnhof) and get out at "Hauptwache" station. Then transfer to either the U6 or U7 in the direction of "Hausen" or Frankfurt (Main) Heerstraße which is going north. Get off at the "Industriehof/Neue Börse" stop. This station is the first station that you come to that is above ground and is actually just a pair of platforms raised above ground, there's no "terminal building". More like a bus stop. The train ride from Hauptwache to Industriehoff/Neue Borse is really short, about 7 min only. Once you alight you cross over the tracks and then cross the street at the traffic lights. You should be in front of coppery-color head height stone wall. If you didn't walk across the train tracks, you're probably headed in the wrong direction. If you now turn left and walk, the Ibis Hotel is about 150 meters down the road.

Turn right following the direction that the train was going before it stops and turns away in another direction. After about 20m straight ahead you come to a 10-foot wide gap in the copper coloured stone wall.
    Looking through the gap in the wall you see Königsbergerstrasse. In the distance on a roundabout you see a big sign that says 'Palace'. Walk in the direction of the Palace sign.

Walk about 300m from the train stop and you will see another big sign saying Palace which indicates its location. Before you get to the sign you will see the Hotel Fleming with its name lit up in blue. Right below the Hotel Fleming is the sign for The Palace (golden words on black background). You will soon come to The Palace on your left hand side after crossing one intersection roundabout.

You see the free parking lot and maybe a several taxis waiting. You turn right into the alley and the entrance to FKK Palace on the left. Opposite the FKK Palace entrance is the high storied yellow coloured Hotel Fleming. Look for Hotel Fleming and you will find FKK Palace.

To FKK Palace By subway from the HBF:

An alternative by public transport is from the HBF (central train station). Take the underground U4 train to Bockenheimer Warte which is only two stops away and it dead ends at Bockenheimer Warte. You find the U bahn trams in another part of the Hbf housing the S Bahn. From the U4 you switch to either the U6 or U7 train towards either Praunheim Heerstrasse (U6) or Hausen (U7) respectively. Get off at the Industriehof/Neue Borse station. Cost is €2.20 one way. Head west (across the tracks you just arrived on) and across the street look for a long brick wall ahead. Go through the walkway gap in the brick wall and you'll see the sign for "PALACE" about 300 metres ahead and on the left side as described above.

When using the ticket vending machine for one way tickets in the central Frankfurt trams you just need to press the button Einzelfahrt under the adult picture and you will be charged €2.20 per ticket. Look at what the machine accepts for payment as it may be out of change. For example the ticket machine will at times reject any note from €20 or above. I helped out a local German at Friedrichsdorf station by exchanging his €20 note for two €10 notes. Change will be provided coins. Note you can get a day ticket for €7.70 and you can go all around Frankfurt with multiple stops.

FKK Palace General Description

FKK Palace
    FKK Palace, Frankfurt-Hausen
    Königsbergerstrasse. 23, 60487 Frankfurt / M - Hausen (City)
    Eintritt: 65 €
    30 min: 50 €
    60 min: 100 €
    Extras: FT 50 €;
    Open: 10am to 04 am
    http://www.fkk-palace.de/
    Entrance FKK Palace €75
    Sessions at FKK Palace 5 @ €50 each is €250
    Extras
    FKK Palace girls, have several extras - 1 for CIM potentially for swallow. Some girls spit and some girls performed swallowing as part of the deal for CIM.

What Happens on Entrance to Palace

At the reception I was greeted by the desk lady. I said I had not been to Palace before but I knew what the deal was. I paid my entrance fee of €75 and was issued with a towel, a thin coloured tamper-free wrist band was placed on my wrist and I was given another larger wrist band with a small key and some explanations on pricing such as a session with the girls is €50. The first wrist band is to record that you have paid your entrance fee for the day and allows you to exit and re-enter the place anytime within the operating hours for the day. The second wrist band with the key opens 2 lockers: a small locker in front of the first bar is where you keep your money and valuables like your mobile phone and a second bigger locker where you keep your clothing, bag etc...

There was an option to be issued with a blue bathrobe instead of a towel but I did not ask reception for one when I paid my entry. I understand that FKK World will sell you a white robe for 22 euro whereas FKK Oase has no robes at all so if you want one so you must bring your own.

Next you need to get changed into the punter uniform of naked except for a towel. I went to the men’s locker room and it took a minute for me to find my locker. I found my sandals in the locker itself. I undressed taking the first of many showers this evening. You are supposed to take a shower between each session and I had a few of those this evening. I have not felt so clean in ages. I showered after each session and even showered when I had a prolonged bout of sitting around between sessions in preparation of my next session. You shower with the sandals on for hygiene reasons. There were plenty of bottles of odorless shower gel. There are small cupboards to hold your towels while you shower and even a rack to place your glasses to avoid them getting all wet. How thoughtful. I dried myself with a spare towel from the shelves at the door to the men’s locker room. The original issued towel is a bit bigger than the ones on the shelves near the men’s locker as it is the one that you wrap around your waist.

I left my clothes in the main locker in the locker room and put my mobile phone and wallet in the smaller separate valuables locker that is outside the changing room and is in full view of the small bar in the reception hall. I understood it was from these small lockers and not the main locker room is where you pay the girl for the sessions that include BBBJ, DATY and DFK. You pay the girl after the session, by walking with her to your small locker and taking the money from inside and giving her the money. Depending on the girl she either walks off or gives you a peck on the cheeks and then walks off or she gives you a deep French kiss with lots of tongue before she walks off to clean herself up. As already said after the session you have a shower to clean up as well before coming back into general circulation.

If you need more towels there are plenty of towels by the reception area as well as robes. I took the advice that most men wear the towel around their waist, instead of a robe. The reason is that when wearing just a towel around your waist is that you can feel more of a girl when the girl closes up with you. Skin to skin contact is an occupational hazard in a FKK. The girl will be trying to entice you for a session by getting you aroused by licking your nipples or feeling your dick under your towel. The temperature indoors was well-regulated and I was never cold during my times in any of the FKKs which were a relief as I would hate to catch cold during my time there.

The Palace web site at www.the-palace.de gives a very good visual description of the layout. In the entrance vestibule there is the men’s locker room, the towel laundering room and the girl's locker room.
    The Palace interior decorative theme seemed to me to be of a Turkish or Arabian harem. Highly decorated pillows and bench seating are everywhere. In the main longue room is the main bar on a raised platform where you get your free non alcoholic drinks. There are dedicated bar staff at each of the bars but at times when the bar staff was away collecting empties for example I was served by one of the friendly naked girls. Tables and chairs dot the landscape. There is even a swinging sofa. There are three poles in the room but one of the pole platforms had been covered in cushions for seating.

Off the longue is the kino or cinema room showing non stop porn movies. The movie brand seemed without fail to be from the Private stable so there were lots of anal and double penetration scenes. The cinema has a large screen and about four terraced levels of mattresses on one side and a lower two terrace level of mattresses on the other side. It is a really comfortable place to receive a BBBJ or have sex while watching or not watching the porn. There always seemed to be guys lounging around in the kino watching the movie. The girls treat the kino as an essential and usually a first port of call on their tours for business. They would come in to check out if any guys need a blowjob. It is a great spot to be as I worked out just about every girl would pass by the kino so if you are patient you can lie and watch porn until the cutie that you had your eye on turns up and she can start you off with a DFK and BBBJ session in the kino before going to the room.

I saw quite often girls giving guys blowjobs before going to the room for the sex but at times you get guys who cannot wait and just start having full sex in the cinema. Amazing to me as in London I only get to see live sex shows with punters at the private parties I attend and they are semi regular events. I never had the courage to have sex with a girl on stage with my friends watching in London. A few girls were really good getting guys to come with their mouths in the cinema.

I saw that the other men looked nonchalant while public sex and BBJ was being performed so I did as well trying to say to myself that public sex is just an everyday event in a FKK so please do not stare. Just looking around you are always going to have guys having a sneaky look to see if the girl is really good at getting the guy’s rocks off in the cinema. I suppose it’s a form of advertisement of her services. The voyeuristic opportunities in FKKs are phenomenal and I just could not believe that I would be happy to get in on the act as well.

Although, most of the couch action I saw happened in the Cinema although on Monday, 24 March I saw a bunch of Italian guys in the afternoon have a blowjob to completion competition in one of the smoking rooms as they smoked. Hilarious as the winner (the first to come) took a bow to his applauding comrades after finishing in the mouth of a blonde. Another incident I saw was a pretty blonde girl giving a man a blow job in the men’s locker room as he sat in a chair opposite the door to the shower area in full view of the reception area. She must be giving the guy a blow job goodbye before he dressed and left to go back to his loving wife. LOL. It goes to show that if you get to know the girl really well you receive special treatment like a blow job hello and a blow job goodbye from your favorite girl.

There are many bedrooms on the same level as the main area beautifully and thoughtfully decorated with mirrors and cushions.

There is also sauna room, jacuzzi, more tile lined showers, smoking room at the front and at the far end where the jacuzzi is. The sauna room was neat, so conveniently placed. I did not use the whirlpool, Jacuzzi. An on site masseur is also available from 2 pm to late. I recall it was €30 for 30 minutes. There are no outdoor facilities like at Oase or World.

My thoughts and experiences at FKK Palace

This Palace is a voyeur’s paradise. Why go to a strip show to see naked women when you can see naked women at Palace and be able to have sex with them as well?

I was astounded on entering the main longue area to see all the girls naked except for their heels and maybe a tiny strip of clothing around their waist like a loin wrap.

My first experience on entering the kino was a guy on the highest bunk of mattresses with his legs splayed wide apart jerking himself off as a slim light brunette leggy Russian girl was on the mattress tier below him sucking and licking his balls and arse noisily and hungrily. I wished that was me and then I realized that it could well be me tonight.

I found that I could get by quite well with just English but knew that even better interaction would be had if I had Deutsch.

I arrived around 6:30pm and it was Easter and so I felt that Palace had a nice relaxed atmosphere. Girls did not appear to be hassling and those that were persistent were quite good about being turned down for the umpteenth time. However, I did not notice as much long time interaction between the men and girls like I did at Oase and World where a girl would sit for ages and chat with the guys.

Both the day shift and the night shift were on the floor by 7pm and it did not feel crowded to my relief. There must have been about 40 girls and just a little bit more men so a good ratio. As advised by more veteran FKKers, I took my time to meet the girls instead of diving into the first girl that took my fancy. I spent a bit of time getting the feel of the place by exploring the facilities. At first it felt like a rabbit warren especially the bedroom area where the masseur is but after a couple of tours I finally got my bearings and knew where most things were. Also it was a great opportunity to check out all the talent working that night. I was accosted a few times on my travels but a “nein danke” was sufficient to send them on their way. I spent about an hour or so before I took the plunge with a girl.

I noted that quite a few of the sessions given by the girls lasted between 10 to 15 minutes. There did not seem to be any lingering in the room mentality for the full 30 minutes.

The place is kept very clean. The cleaners and bar staff are vigilantly mopping, scrubbing and picking up used towels or picking up empty glasses. A few times I lost my drink just as I just put my half full glass down and looking away to talk to a girl and then to look back that my glass had been taken away. You have to be quick if you have not finished with your drink.

Entertainment

At about 10pm there was a couple of pole stage acts. Two girls did some dancing on the poles on the raised platform that also houses the main bar. It was a bit ironic that the dancer who actually works the floor put some clothes on to perform the dance act. There was no stripping of clothes, just a dance. In a place where all the girls are nude it did occur to me a bit strange that a pole act would keep their clothes on. It felt like some of the stringent laws in the UK about what is or is not allowed in stripping and lap dance clubs.

There were a couple of game machines dotted around the longue area which seemed to be more occupied by girls rather than the punters.
    The Food and Drinks
    The breakfast buffet is offered daily from 10 am until 3 pm and Dinner is now served between 7pm and 11pm. I found that the food is laid out for dinner for the 7pm sitting and then fresh food is laid out around 10pm for supper. It was a good spread of rocket salad, tomato and mozzarella cheese, pasta with a choice of tomato sauce or a cream based sauce. Dessert was chocolate mousse and sliced banana.

It is quite funny to see an orderly queue of naked men with towels around their waist and fully naked girls getting their food. It occurred to me how surreal this scene was and how quickly I become quite cool about being nearly naked myself with lots of other naked men and naked women. I never in my life had contemplated joining the naturism scene going naked and here I was quite happy being naked in a huge brothel in a foreign clime.
    I had dinner at 8pm sitting at a table of naked German men in towels. Everyone was pretty cool about it. The girls I noticed tended to sit together as did the men at separate tables.

Drinks like coke, sprite, fanta, multi vitamin orange juice, tea, coffee etc, the lunch and dinner buffet is included in the entrance fee. Alcohol is not free. Drinks were obtained from the central bar in the main lounge. I did not see very many people drinking alcohol which had to be purchased. There were many flyers advertising champagne at exorbitant cost

GIRLS

The Sessions with the Women at Palace

For my day 1 visit I had 6 sessions with three different girls.

* Linda from Czech Republic –

Description

Linda had really big natural boobs which drooped down. She had long blonde hair with blue eyes, red ruby lips, cute and a soft bottom to touch. Pretty smile. She wore a body stocking covering her torso to enhance her figure until it came time to take it off in the room for a session and hold up stockings that accentuated her legs. She reminded me a bit of the blonde American actress Shelley Long for some reason.

The session

I stopped Linda doing her rounds and she knew I wanted to take her to the room. She stripped out of her outfit and I dropped my towel. I do not think I had gotten so ready for sex ever before. Usually the girl is waiting for me to get undressed and here I was butt naked ready to go in seconds. Linda asked if I wanted a gummi for my blowjob and I declined for a BBBJ. Linda proceeded to give a decent blow job and then put the condom for sex climbing on for cowgirl. I must have been nervous as the plumbing stopped working and I went to hand job and then BBBJ again. Back to sex again and I finished off by coming on her backside. That was my first pop of withholding from self fiddling for 5 days prior to this visit so the load was quite copious and took a number of tissues to clean up Linda. That was €100 I guess.

My thoughts on Linda

Linda was my first FKK girl and caught me at a moment of unequal terms as I had not had a session in over an hour of visiting and decided that I had to do something or I would burst. LOL. We did not kiss but then I did not go for that sexual service during this session. I suppose I should find out next time if she kisses as she does have a pretty face.

* Adriana from Hungary –

Description

Adriana had long mid waist auburn hair, slim, tall with C cup natural breasts which have been a good handful to hold. She has an exotic look and a lovely personality to go with it. Adriana used to work at World I understand and moved to Palace over a year ago.

The session

We had a fairly standard session starting with BBBJ but I had come not too long ago so she had to work hard to get me to come. Adriana asked if I would like my BJ with gummi and I said I would like it without if that was on offer. BBBJ was on offer and the question of a cover was just a courtesy by her. She was determined but in the end I said it was fine if I did not come. We moved to DATY where I went to work on her pussy. Adriana lay back and enjoyed the attention and came gracefully by burying my head in between her clenched thighs. She took a minute to catch her breath then thank me profusely for the release. I said for her to spread the word to her friends and true to her word she did as I had a couple of girls later ask me for a session to see what Adriana was talking about.

My thoughts on Adriana

Adriana is a good worker and definitely VFM in the Palace environment. You cannot go wrong here with this beautiful girl.

* Julia from Ukraine –

Description

Pretty girl with neck length blonde hair in a pony tail with D or E firm enhanced breasts that I just loved to tit fuck. She had an Asian character tattoo down the lower spine. I actually saw several girls at Palace sport this style of Asian character tattoos down their spine. Julia reminded me a lot like the American actress and model Natasha Henstridge from the movie Species fame. Julia has washed out pale blue eyes, big blowjob lips, a slim petite build and a nicely shaved pussy. Despite Julia’s ample breasts she did not like them to be sucked just lightly licked as they were sensitive. Her skin was unblemished warm and soft and I liked her well proportioned legs.

The four sessions

I had four separate sessions with Julia during the night:

My first session started of with me seeing Julia available as she walked in to the raised bar area while I lay back on the cushions on the bank of sofas built into the back wall. She came over and lay down beside me and after a little bit of chat we started to DFK while I caressed her arse and tits. Julia was fully naked with no accessories accentuating her nakedness like some other girls did. We then went to a room. More DFK before Julia worked her way down my body to a BBBJ which was deep, firm and alternated between hand, mouth and tongue work action and combinations. We then flipped to me DATY on her. Back to more BBBJ and then came the finale where I opted for CIM. Julia got her bag of tricks out and did some amazing stuff to my groin area with her mouth, lips and also her fingers and hands with a helping of oil. A most intense orgasm was had by me that felt like I had been sucked dry from my dick. It was so sexy to see my come dribble from Julia’s mouth.

My second session with Julia was around 10 pm when I caught Julia when she was going for supper. She allowed me to join her and we had a chat while we ate. When we finished eating we went to a room together and proceeded to DFK, BBBJ with good eye contact, ball tickling and licking, breast feasting, and then DATY. I then moved for the finale of a tit wank in between her firm breasts. Julia held her breasts together and I placed my dock and humped her chest. They felt warm and yielded to the pressure of my cock. I came in her mouth, face and upper chest.

My third session was created when I was aroused watching Julia give a slurpy noisy blow job and hard pounding doggy style sex to a lucky guy in the kino. I was watching the porno movie minding my own business but could not help looking over to see Julia suck the guy deeply into her mouth for 5 minutes and then the guy mount her from behind for 5 minutes as she groaned in pleasure. She looked so good bent over on her hands and knees. The guy came and they cleaned up. How neat was that to be doing it at the movies? I just wanted a bit of the same from my favorite blonde of the night. I wanted to grope her tits and arse as she sucked me off while I watched the porn movie. I was in Heaven. I knew from observation that as soon as she had gotten paid by that guy and had cleaned up she would trawl the kino looking for another customer. All I had to do was sit tight until she returned. And behold in under 10 minutes she was back in the kino and I indicated for her to come over and sit with me on the mattress. She went into action and lowered her pussy onto my face so I could give her a tonguing. We then proceeded to DFK and intimate fondling. Julia then opened up my towel covering and proceeded to perform a fantastic deep blow job. After a bit of BBBJ with excellent eye contact we went to a room neat to the kino and carried on in a long 69 session. I enjoyed immensely having access to her arse as she does have a very nice one. I then wanted to finish with another tit wank as the last one was so good. Julia held her breasts together to create furrow for me to plough and away I went. Once again I finished with CIM as I was so close to her pretty mouth.

My fourth session with Julia started at the intersection of the kino, the buffet area, the smoking room on the path to the main bar area. I caught Julia and Corrina her dark haired friend after they had a duo session with a lucky guy. I opted for Julia again and we went to the kino to get re-acquainted again. After a quick feel and DFK it was BBBJ and BLS and playing with my arse. Julia said that she had come once today. She knew I liked my tit wanks so did that one me as I laid down and alternated between BBBJ and tit wanking me. I eventually completed by CIM with Julia. Julia and I then had a post coital chat.

My thoughts on Julia

I had supper sitting chatting with Julia from the Ukraine at the bar at the front of house. I was in my blue towel around my waist and she totally naked eating together like this was the most natural thing to do in the world. She looked so melt in the mouth with her firm enhanced D cups on show. I restrained myself from wanting to reach over to fondle and caress her as we ate. She did have such lovely warm soft skin. If there was a girl at Palace that would make me go back it would Julia for her skills.
    For come in mouth (CIM) most girls I found will keep sucking until you are dry, then they will spit your jism into a paper towel or tissue. I do not recall having experienced CIM with swallow at any of the FKKs. I do think it is worth it since the feeling is quite sensational.

Other Girls Sighted at FKK Palace

One duo of blondes was inseparable. One had fizzy blonde hair, C cup, slim leggy and had slight angular facial profile. The other was a petite cute blonde with straight hair also with C cups and a rounder figure.

Most of the girls just lie around waiting for business. I would do the same as it is hard to keep up energy levels for the long periods between being picked by punters for sessions, whereas some girls were quite determined like Julia of Ukraine working the room with her charms. Other girls like Vicky from Romania in the black and white loin band around her waist or Carla from Greece kept asking again and again whether I was ready for a session with them.

Vanessa from Romania who was oh so blonde and skinny with B cup tits and small arse, pretty face looked like would be a tight sexual experience as she was so slim. Another girl for the “to do next time” list.

Corrina from Ukraine who was Julia of Ukraine’s friend had dark hair and Julia and Corrina asked me several times if I would like to do them both. On reflection sales of lesbian show or duos were common. Yes I would go for such a session but the ones that I have done in the past never really lived up to the expectation or provided the fulfillment as I have only the one dick to insert in a girl. I do like to image of one girl sucking my shaft while the other sucked and licked my balls as I watch them both like a King surveying his domain. Corrina had black hair, C cup tits, slim and tall.

I also saw and spoke to Anastasia from Greece who was a bottle blonde. A Pamela from Havana, Cuba and a couple of other Brazilians whose names I forget.

A couple of the girls in the sessions in the room asked out of politeness if I wanted a blowjob with a condom but when said that without was preferred did not have a problem and went to work with gusto. I like a blowjob without a condom as it does feel much better and more natural and the visuals are stunning.

Conclusion

I stayed 8 hours in total at FKK Palace on the evening of Thursday, 20 March 2008 arriving at 6:30pm and leaving at 2:30am by taxi (15 euro back to hotel). If I was staying at the Hotel Fleming it would just be a short walk across the alleyway as it is that close!! The Palace experience was bliss and is a memory that I will cherish as my first ever FKK. I did 6 sessions and completed 5 times. I opted not to complete on one session as I wanted to save my pop for later but found that I had three more pops after that one showing how such a good time I was having. A relatively good line up of girls and it is such a novelty to see all the girls naked for the eye to see. It really is a man's paradise as one of the girls said to me.

Kind regards

Londonbasketcase

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedalus
    Hey Don,

She may not. Lots of suckers out there.

Had a conversations with a rather experienced German player the other night at World. He also is boycotting Palace. Said he took a Romanian to the room on his last visit. As soon as the door was shut she told him that she would give him a crap session for the standard 50 EUR or a good 30 minutes session for a 100. The guy told her that "In this case, why don't we do nothing together and I'll keep my money."

Welcome to Palace.

Cheers,

Dedalus
    Wassup Deda,

I guess you are right. I had the luxury of hooking up with Hessen Bub twice after a 1 year boycott & he gave me the 411 on most of the women I was interested in. Kim was the only girl I jumped on with out his advise.

Salome from Brazil tried to rip me off & another hot chick (forgot her name) said I owed her 100E because she had to work really hard for 28 minutes. I just laughed after that one. Palace is full of sharks, but I had some off the hook sessions las Feb & especially with Denise from Romania.

Also, Lina was not around during my trip so I went to Palace more than I originally planned.

100E for 30 minutes! What a joke. She will have a hard time finding clients with those prices.

Hey Don,

She may not. Lots of suckers out there.

Had a conversations with a rather experienced German player the other night at World. He also is boycotting Palace. Said he took a Romanian to the room on his last visit. As soon as the door was shut she told him that she would give him a crap session for the standard 50 EUR or a good 30 minutes session for a 100. The guy told her that "In this case, why don't we do nothing together and I'll keep my money."

Welcome to Palace.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Posting Limitations