Thread: 2008 East China - Shanghai

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 114 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1708
This blog is moderated by Admin

Back to Shanghai

I will be returning to Shanghai in about a week, and have reservations at the Hilton. Since it is so close to the Shanghai Hotel Sauna, that will certainly be one of my stops. Do anyone have any recommendations for other sauna's in the area, or other places to explore and have fun?

Woodman

Wall of text: Sauna reports!

After lurking here for some time, I took all the tips into practice and now it’s time to give something back!

During my trip I used the sauna’s only so if you are looking for other info, skip this post.

I visited the most the discussed sauna’s on this forum: Shanghai Sauna, World Plaza, Tomson and the new Yu Ping.

All my visits were somewhere between 17:00 and 19:00 so my observations on line-up quality/size should be more or less equal.

My Chinese skills go as far as "Ni Hao", just so you know. Oh yeah, please forgive my English errors also

The Shanghai Sauna: Directions are well described in the other posts. Enter the main entrance, the front desk will be on your left. Pass it and turn left to the elevators, press the "2" button, exit elevator and tada, you’re there!

This was my first sauna visit ever and I did not have any problems getting naked in front of the sauna-attendants.

Even if you are a bit shy/unsecure: Just remember that even if you have a very small "tool", it will still be bigger then theirs. Don’t worry, nobody will look or stare at you while there. It’s very relaxed.

Wanted to go straight to the line-up after the shower, so just say no to the guy offering you all those other things. Didn’t find him pushy at all. Smile and say no is all you have to do.

I found the Shanghai Sauna line-up the most intimidating of them all because you have to enter a room with about 15-20 girls right before your nose, but oh my god what a line-up they have!

None of them staring at the floor and all very friendly and lots with very good looks! Number 2 was my first choice and personally I found this the most attractive girl out of all the ones I had during my trip. Very hot body, firm tits and even a good ass (unlike most Chinese women).

It was also my first RR experience and I enjoyed the "trick" very much, but in my opinion a trick is all it is, a normal BJ just feels better!

The sex was a little mechanical, but her looks made up for it.

Next day World Plaza was on my program. Like previous posts described you don’t even have to go outside when you take the subway there.

Guys, really. What are we doing at this place or did I miss something?

The place is run down, the showers are awful and the whole thing just feels like their good days were about 15 years ago.

Got a line-up of 4 girls and chose the prettiest one of them all, number 39 (which was the most ugly I had during my trip). No RR, but her service was actually OK. She tried to please, so it wasn’t a complete disappointment but I decided not to visit this place ever again.

Next day back to the Shanghai Sauna and took number 16. WOW! Excellent GFE service, probably the best overall service I had during my trip. She has great breasts (little flower tattoo), but a little tummy. Another big plus is that she spoke English. Really enjoyed her company and the hour was over before I knew it.

Tomson Sauna was next. Location has been well described and indeed the scan of the business card was enough to get me there. I’m a subway fan, but for this location you must take the cab or you’re up for a good walk.

The dressing room was very good and so were the showers.

Girls were behind a one-way window, but were sitting down (I read somewhere that someone saw them dancing). A big no-no was that some girls were "just in time" to stop smoking. All girls dressed in black and white secretary suits which are kinda sexy! The line-up quality was OK, but I think the Shanghai Sauna has better quality. I picked number 521 who was the cutest in my opinion.

She did RR, but the massage and sex were a bit rushed. Not recommended.

Next day back to the Shanghai Sauna and picked number 67. Tiny hot girl who looked very young. Again a rushed massage and sex, although she did do RR and a BBBJ. Not recommended.

Ah, now we get to the good part: The renovated Yu Ping!

Why oh why didn’t I go here earlier. Very very friendly staff, facilities are by far superior, very helpful and on the way out more then 3 guys asked me if they needed to get me a cab on the way out. Damage there is also cheap: 680.

Girls are behind a one way window and the line-up was about the same size/quality as the Shanghai Sauna.

It’s easy to reach with the subway. Take the line 4 to the Shanghai Stadium. Exit number 3, up the stairs and keep walking straight ahead. You will pass the stadium on your right. Cross the busy road and it will be in about 200 meters on the left. Like described it has a big red "999" sign that you can’t miss.

Number 816 was my first pick because she is soooo damn hot and has a great body. Asked me if I wanted a CBJ or BBBJ, got the RR (she was a bit clumsy with that) and fucked her the full rest of the time. Not GFE and actually also not really special, but somehow I really enjoyed it.

Next day ofcourse back to Yu Ping (my favorite already! ) and picked number 855, a real cutie. She started with a CBJ and used a bit too much teeth and then started with the RR. Not really good up to now but that all changed when we start to fuck. By far the best fuck out of all of those above. True GFE, no fake moaning, active, lots of positions, no KY needed and played with herself in some positions. Got the thumbs up from her after we finished, cuddled for a bit and when it was time to leave she gave me her phone number. Unfortunately useless for me because she spoke no English. Wasn’t really in the mood of meeting girls outside of the sauna’s anyway because I had so much other things to do, so decided not to call or text her, but definitely wanted to do her again!

No surprise what I did next day: Went to Yu Ping and requested 855 again. We skipped all the massage and RR crap and went straight to the good old in and out and basically did that for the full hour. She even started to french kiss me. Excellent, really!

To wrap things up: Shanghai Sauna and Yu Ping really stand out for me. Tomson is a runner up and and World Plaza is just a mess. I think Shanghai Sauna beats Yu Ping for overall service, but my favorite is still Yu Ping.

Have fun in Shanghai!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Redvike
    Well, I had an AsFF account already, but it won't let me log in to ChFF, and it also won't make me create a new account because "your email is already in our database". Talk about stupid system. Do I have to create yet another throwaway email acount just for this. Very annoying.
    Just continue to log into AsFF. It is the same as ChFF and you do not need to log onto both. Although I heard there were problems logging onto AsFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzimiao
    Not only is AFF exactly the same as CFF, it is the same ste. I joined AFF in Europe, but lost contact in China. Thanks to a tip on this board, I am able to call up my membership (of AFF) on CFF!

fz
    Well, I had an AsFF account already, but it won't let me log in to ChFF, and it also won't make me create a new account because "your email is already in our database". Talk about stupid system. Do I have to create yet another throwaway email acount just for this. Very annoying.

AFF is CFF

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestar
    I use only CFF (Chinese Friend Finder). Adult Friend Finder has too many pros to suit me and for reasons known only to others Asia Friend Finder is not available. I have not been able to open it for a couple of years but CFF is the exact same.

I cannot recall finding a pro on CFF. Maybe there are some there but I have not found one.

It is really not about getting lucky, it is more about grit, screening and tenacity. Gotta separate the wheat from the chaff.

One word of warning. CFF, in the past year, has gotten tough about sharing phone numbers and email addresses until AFTER the second message. If you try they will delete your profile.

ES
    Not only is AFF exactly the same as CFF, it is the same ste. I joined AFF in Europe, but lost contact in China. Thanks to a tip on this board, I am able to call up my membership (of AFF) on CFF!

fz

Xing Dong Fang hotel on Zhenning Lu

First, thanks to ES for the advice, and apologies for multiple postings. The posting is flaky and sometimes took a very long time to appear.

There is a nice looking hotel called Xing Dong Fang with a big red neon sign on Zhenning Lu (near Wanhangdu Lu). I passed by late one night and noticed they had an almost fishbowl type storefront with pink light, sofas and 6-8 ladies sitting there, all dressed in white. It was next door to a KTV storefront, and it was pretty obvious what was going on. It looked like a pretty high-class place. I should have inquired but did not.

Any experiences with this place? It must be sauna/massage and not just KTV? There may not be many foreigners staying at this hotel, it looks more like a domestic type of place.

Now that I have actually made a Shaghai posting myself, perhaps the renowned Eaglestar would not mind help answering a question:

I'm wondering about the web sites that you develop freebies from. You mention AFF and CFF friend finder sites. Is A=Adu*lt or A=Asian? I assume C=China.

Does it make sense to use the "adu*lt" one, or are they all professionals there? Or are the sites really all the same?

Also, how do you screen out the pros? On Adu*ltFF there clearly are lots of pros, and maybe others that pretend not to be. If we want pros, we all know other places to go, right?

Thanks for advice, I don't think I can compete with you but I'd like to try and get lucky.

Sorry about the *s, I'm having trouble posting and want to see whether the great firewall is screeing for certain words.

I use only CFF (Chinese Friend Finder). Adult Friend Finder has too many pros to suit me and for reasons known only to others Asia Friend Finder is not available. I have not been able to open it for a couple of years but CFF is the exact same.

I cannot recall finding a pro on CFF. Maybe there are some there but I have not found one.

It is really not about getting lucky, it is more about grit, screening and tenacity. Gotta separate the wheat from the chaff.

One word of warning. CFF, in the past year, has gotten tough about sharing phone numbers and email addresses until AFTER the second message. If you try they will delete your profile.

ES

Now that I have actually made a Shaghai posting myself, perhaps the renowned Eaglestar would not mind help answering a question:

I'm wondering about the web sites that you develop freebies from. You mention AFF and CFF friend finder sites. Is A=Adu*lt or A=Asian? I assume C=China.

Does it make sense to use the "adu*lt" one, or are they all professionals there? Or are the sites really all the same?

Also, how do you screen out the pros? On Adu*ltFF there clearly are lots of pros, and maybe others that pretend not to be. If we want pros, we all know other places to go, right?

Thanks for advice, I don't think I can compete with you but I'd like to try and get lucky.

Sorry about the *s, I'm having trouble posting and want to see whether the great firewall is screeing for certain words.
    I have accounts on both adult and asian. But I have yet to hook up with anything from adult. (at least in China). Plus adult is hard to access from SH. Ihave to use proxy to access it.

The asia FF is easily accessible. Or at least if you go in from chinesefriendfinder

This site is a gold mine. I have had a few freebies and some not so fun moments from meeting chicks off here.

Usually have to spend time chatting with them first before willing to meet. And once you do then you have to play all the silly flirting games before you get them in bed. But thats half the fun. And they all want to improve their english. So its not too hard of a hook up.

I even banged a virgin Shanghaneise that is 21 and she is 180cm tall with rocking body. It was so tight and she started bleeding during the deed. But a could nice follow up sessions did the trick.

Good luck

B2 #5 first-timer

[do you guys use proxy servers when you post, I'm having a bit of trouble today].

Early last week I made a trip to World Plaza B2 to experience the famous #5. I did not regret it. I made my way down to B2 and it was fairly obvious once in the basement which establishment I should go to.

The place was deserted in the early evening, so I changed, showered, soaked and showered again in solitude. The facilities are not as nice as Shanghai Hotel, but it was ok.

After putting on the massage outfit I went on to the next step and was presented with 4 ladies to choose from. Frankly, I wasn't all that into any of them, so I started asking why they did not have number tags. No good answer, but after I indicated "five" and put up a puzzled facial expression, heads started nodding and the whole entourage went back to the resting area to get #5, who aparently is too popular and must be hidden so that the others get a chance.

Shasha (or Claire, as she later joked her new name was going to be) came out with a big smile on her face, and we walked hand-in-hand to our room. I quite like the way she looks, in fact she was much more my type than the others I saw. She was dressed in a traditional chongsam outfit. She's slim and trim, with a face that I like, and small breasts an nipples.

Once we got to the room she immediately started with some very warm and friendly DFK and then squatted down to take junior in her mouth. Shasha is, I think, a very insightful woman, and she knows that it is always smart to indicate her good intentions right away. This made me all happy and I knew this was going to be great. I was getting hard and excited, so she laid me on the bench and indicated to me she was headed out to get something.

Came back with her toy bag and proceeded with catbath, some toe tickling and some very good rimming with me on all fours at the end. Very thorough, deep, sustained and stimulating. She's a naughty one!

After getting me good and hard I returned the favor with some DATY. She liked the atention and didn't mind fingering. She was very clean and has a beautiuful pussy when you spread it open, much to my liking. I'd say her butthole was virgin for the day. We played around with her vibrator toy for a bit. More BBBJ. When I was good and ready, she rode me and then I we did some straight fucking until I came. No rush to withdraw, she trusted me to be careful and I enjoyed a bit of afterglow.

We rested for a while together and she typed in the air to ask me whether I knew her from the web. I admitted as much, and she said her new name would be Claire. She may have been joking a bit. Resting turned into cuddle, but my willy still needs to be in love for the 2nd time, so we left it at that. Maybe next time I will be.

I got an oil massage instead. She is good with her hands. Altogether I must have been in the room for 85 minutes, and she was with me for about 75min, I think. Mucho cuddling and kissing all along, she really is very good and very kind. Total damage was 650 as expected, an I got a card for 550 next time. She said she is 23 (a woman's most ideal age?), but as we know she really is 29.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

#5 first-timer

Early last week I made a trip to World Plaza B2 to experience the famous #5. I did not regret it. I made my way down to B2 and it was fairly obvious once in the basement which establishment I should go to.

The place was deserted in the early evening, so I changed, showered, soaked and showered again in solitude. The facilities are not as nice as Shanghai Hotel, but it was ok.

After putting on the massage outfit I went on to the next step and was presented with 4 ladies to choose from. Frankly, I wasn't all that into any of them, so I started asking why they did not have number tags. No good answer, but after I indicated "five" and put up a puzzled facial expression, heads started nodding and the whole entourage went back to the resting area to get #5, who aparently is too popular and must be hidden so that the others get a chance.

Shasha (or Claire, as she later joked her new name was going to be) came out with a big smile on her face, and we walked hand-in-hand to our room. I quite like the way she looks, in fact she was much more my type than the others I saw. She was dressed in a traditional chongsam outfit. She's slim and trim, with a face that I like, and small breasts an nipples.

Once we got to the room she immediately started with some very warm and friendly DFK and then squatted down to take junior in her mouth. Shasha is, I think, a very insightful woman, and she knows that it is always smart to indicate her good intentions right away. This made me all happy and I knew this was going to be great. I was getting hard and excited, so she laid me on the bench and indicated to me she was headed out to get something.

Came back with her toy bag and proceeded with catbath, some toe tickling and some very good rimming with me on all fours at the end. Very thorough, deep, sustained and stimulating. She's a naughty one!

After getting me good and hard I returned the favor with some DATY. She liked the atention and didn't mind fingering. She was very clean and has a beautiuful pussy when you spread it open, much to my liking. I'd say her butthole was virgin for the day. We played around with her vibrator toy for a bit. More BBBJ. When I was good and ready, she rode me and then I we did some straight fucking until I came. No rush to withdraw, she trusted me to be careful and I enjoyed a bit of afterglow.

We rested for a while together and she typed in the air to ask me whether I knew her from the web. I admitted as much, and she said her new name would be Claire. She may have been joking a bit. Resting turned into cuddle, but my willy still needs to be in love for the 2nd time, so we left it at that. Maybe next time I will be.

I got an oil massage instead. She is good with her hands. Altogether I must have been in the room for 85 minutes, and she was with me for about 75min, I think. Mucho cuddling and kissing all along, she really is very good and very kind. Total damage was 650 as expected, an I got a card for 550 next time. She said she is 23 (a woman's most ideal age?), but as we know she really is 29.

THREESOME (Sang Na on Songshan Road)

This is my first time writing a report but has been reading this forum for a couple of years and more than 10 years of visits to China for work. Anyway, enough about me and lets get to the girls!

Sang Na on Songshan Road

Place: Very easy to find, showed the taxi driver the card (thanks to Simbad99 and Bloom) and the place is immediately on the right hand corner after the neon endowed gate. Went in at 10PM. Generally clean area but I don’t trust the pool the way it looks. Did a quick shower and up the stairs for tea. I saw about 4 guys in the waiting room and about 8 girls to choose from. Was greeted by Mr. Wei who speaks English very well. Offered 600 RMB for 70 minutes but took the special 888 RMB for 90 minutes for a threesom. Well worth it! Took Mr. Wei’s suggestion of two girls with the best service. Credit card is accepted with additional 5%.

Girl #579
    Looks: 7—very tall, slim, perfect c cups, ass is too small, face is ok.

Girl #566
    Looks: 7—not so tall, a little heavy, big tits, really cute face, great ass

Service: 9—Wow, these two did great on BBBJ with many different combinations, some fire and ice, very active especially girl #566 so did pop #1 in her mouth. She really worked hard for it. Did lots of fingering and both were really wet. Good massage during break time. Was up again for round #2, some more BBBJ. GIRL #579 did cowboy then mish while GIRL #566 is licking everything (at one time she started some up the butt hole but I am not into that shit and asked her to stop). Switched to mish on second girl and finished. Overall, great experience, they are not in a hurry and we all had some fun. The only thing I didn’t like is the mechanical moaning a couple of times and no DFK.

Highly recommended. Would be back there again maybe tomorrow night. PM me if anybody is interested.

Have fun y’all.

Tongren Lu sweep for Filipinas

----------------------------------

Heard from a Filipina regular that there was a sweep for filipina WGs in the Tongren Lu area last night. Any body see this happen?

----------------------------------

Let's hope so - they add nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Fritobugger
    Heard from a Filipina regular that there was a sweep for filipina WGs in the Tongren Lu area last night. Any body see this happen?
    I've been in "Manhattan" bar from 23:30 to about 02:30. Place was full with Philippina and no sign of a sweep.

Tongren Lu sweep for Filipinas

Eaglestar: question about AFF

Posting Limitations