La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: East China - Shanghai

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 963 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 14431
This blog is moderated by Admin

Daytime action

At what time BBSs usually open in Shanghai? Is there any action available at morning or early afternoon expect saunas?

Sacrosa #576

Went to Sacrosa on a Sunday afternoon. It was my first time there and after RTFF I was able to find good directions. I took the subway, which was easy enough. Just take the #2 line to Dongchang Road station. Use exit #4 which will deposit you on the corner of Pudong Road (S). Then walk down Pudong Road (S) for about 2 blocks. You'll See the Next Age Shopping center. You have to walk into the courtyard sort of place. As repeated many times the entrance between the UBC Coffee and the Steak King. It's not marked. Just go through the doors and take the elevator to the 5th floor. Another resource that helped was wikimapia.org If you zoom in on Pudong and click around, you'll find the Next Age Shopping Center and voila. You'll find the area. Wander enough and you’ll find it.

The drill: Leg Massage, Breast Rub, Tongue Massage, AR.

I'll pause after the AR (which brought flashbacks of my last colonoscopy) to mention an aspect to the various BBBJ positions. There was a laying position, then one where I was standing, then the most memorable was the one with a condom on my big toe, her grinding it, and sucking on my little man. I don’t think my big toe has ever been happier.

The drill cont’d: She went to mish. I did that for a while, but never was a fan. I had her flip around and back that thing up. It was why I picked her. Bam. After all was said and done, she did a few more massages and then time was up.

About her: I picked her because she was bigger. By western standards she was still rather thin, but compared to many in the lineup she was 'thicker. ' I was thinking more along the lines of a nice 'round thing in my face'. I like bigger butts (Not easy to find in China). I also skew towards petite girls back home, so I wanted to try something a bit bigger. Variety is the spice of life, and it's been a while since I've been with a woman my height.

Looks: 7
    Tits: 7
    Attitude: 8
    GFE: 6
    Repeatable: Meh.
    Cost: 550 RMB

I wouldn't really go back to 576. But then again, why bother with repeats? In terms of the Sacrosa experience, it was dependable. For the price, it would be hard to beat, since everywhere else seems to be around the 680 mark. Between subway fare of 8 RMB round trip and 550 RMB for the show, it was a good value. The lineup at 1:30 pm had about 10 girls. You can’t really tell who’s what with the getups they wear. I figure I’d just pick randomly on height and hope for the best. She was okay. Everything was on script. Nothing earth shattering. Dependable. Reliable. Sacrosa.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Lucky Streak Ends

Quote Originally Posted by Daxue
    I had a completely different experience here. I had a great massage by a thin, young, and very athletic girl. She then asked if I wanted a special massage. I said ok only if it was with you. She said that she only did massage nothing else. Then the manager came in, no thong, just heavy jeans. She asked if I wanted a special massage; ok. No line up, the girl was dumpy and it was the worst sex I have had in Shanghai. I would not return. I can't understand why my experience differs so greatly from the original post. I am sure I was in the right place. I have significant experience in Shanghai. Go figure.
    Must be luck of the draw. What time did you go? After observing a few times more, the management seems to change in the evenings. I'd still rank my time it as one of my better experiences. But, based on you experience, I now second-guess a repeat. No problem, there are plenty of places all over town.

Weird experience at SH hotel

After trying severaal sauna places in Shanghai, I headed to the SH hotel today after reading the nice reviews in this forum.

Easy to find, I went through the shower session and took the body scrub. Nice guy and atmosphere so far.

Then went to the special massage section, picked girl #25 and went to a small but ok room. She showed me a small menu, I wanted the red rope experience and this was listed on the right part of the menu. She said OK.

After that she massaged me a bit, had a nice BBBJ, but the annoying part was that she continued to speak chinese (and I cant), very irritating. Then we switched to a good FS. Thereafter...she rested next to me...then moved to another hand job. I asked for red rope, but she did not understand. I was done, left early, which she defintely did not like.

What went wrong? I missed out on the red rope service or dont I understand what this is?

Let me know what you think (for the people with red rope experience), what did I miss?

Thanks!

Opposite Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vista Sushi
    Address
    5/F 439 Cao Xi Road (N), Shanghai
    Corner of Nandan and Cao Xi, in Jianguo Hotel

It looks like there are a lot of posts about Sacrosa, which looks too good to pass up. Until I make it over to Pudong for an afternoon, I’ll have to visit the Puxi Saunas.

The hotel is owned by the Jin Jiang group, which owns the Shanghai Hotel. I thought there might be a connection there with the Saunas. So, I headed in. Within seconds I was signed up for a ‘Special Massage. ’ Not to say that this is true of all Jin Jiang hotels, but if there is one around I’d bet that you could get a FS Sauna experience.

I took a shower, lounged for a bit in the hot tub. I was called in a few minutes, robed up, and heading to a room. I was very hopeful that the attendant lady was going to be my gal. She was tall and wore a thong, which I could see through her pants. Thongs, as it turns out, are rare in China. Don’t know why, but I rarely see them. If anybody knows why, I’d like to know.

The attendant dropped me in the room with a Sprite. The room was nice enough. Had two chase lounge chairs and a flat screen TV.combined the chairs made about a double bed. The room was clean enough but smelled like cigarette smoke. Not a big fan of cigarette smoke, but its something you get used to in China. Overall it was clean and well taken care of. This was my first Sauna experience, so I can’t compare rooms. Once I get to Sacrosa I can start ranking them.

There was no lineup but it didn’t matter. The girl they brought in was more than adequate. I’d rank her looks at high 8. She spoke no English. And I speak no Chinese. Although, she is giving me some motivation to learn the language.

I lay down and she starts. Takes me a while to figure out what is going on. But to my pleasant surprise she has a nice rack. Asian shape is a bit different from Western Girls, but they are on the low-C/high-B side. And she is rubbing them all along my body. Doesn’t take long before I’m at full attention, flipped on my back and enjoying the whole thing. Next she moves onto sucking my various body parts with warm water in her mouth. Very full attention at this point. Finally, she makes it to a wonderful BBBJ.

Then she puts on the raincoat and hops on me. Word about raincoats. It didn’t dawn on me, but a previous post mentioned that they are smaller for Asian guys. It clicked this time around. The little guy was being strangled! Next time I’ll bring my own. So she hops on top and was just holding me, not moving. Kind of odd. Maybe she was doing something but I couldn't feel with the condom. Odd. She wasn’t moving much but was making theatrical sounds like she was getting off. I guess I will never know. .

So finally, she loosens her grip and I get her mish. I do that for a few moments. I can’t feel much with the little condom. I put her on her stomach and start in doggy, start feeling something and I pop. We cuddle for some time. She tries to communicate, and I get her name Xiao Lu, and number, and she gets mine. She starts getting really frustrated that we can’t communicate. I guess she wants to come to my room after. I get her to do another wonderful BBBJ while I play around with her. She lets me touch her everywhere, but didn’t like when I started to touch her sensitive clit. I start thinking maybe she did actually cum earlier. Haha. I will never know.

Looks: 8.5
    Tits: 9
    Attitude: 9
    GFE: 10
    Repeatable: Hell Yes
    Cost: 700 RMB (2 hours negotiated)

After I leave, I get a SMS from her. I could be talking to a brick wall. That’s as much as was getting across. But, I now have some great motivation to learn Chinese (or get a electronic translator).
    I had a completely different experience here. I had a great massage by a thin, young, and very athletic girl. She then asked if I wanted a special massage. I said ok only if it was with you. She said that she only did massage nothing else. Then the manager came in, no thong, just heavy jeans. She asked if I wanted a special massage; ok. No line up, the girl was dumpy and it was the worst sex I have had in Shanghai. I would not return. I can't understand why my experience differs so greatly from the orignal post. I am sure I was in the right place. I have significant experience in Shanghai. Go figure.

I was in Shanghai and staying near the Jin'an temple. Instead of trekking down to the Shanghai Hotel sauna, I decided to revisit some of the BBS's on Kangding Lu near XiKang Lu. There are three BBS's on the north side of the street, and one or two on the south side. Like previous posters, I liked the two on the north and western side of the block.

I tried them three times over one week. It was 200 RMB a pop for me (Look Chinese and can speak Chinese). I would go inside, find a cute one, and take her upstairs. In the Northwestern most one, I met a girl from Sichuan who was almost literally bursting out at the top. Definitely larger breasts than normal and she had a good attitude. The other memorable one was a girl from Hunan who worked in the north central BBS. She'd worked overseas in Singapore for a few months, so was a pro at it. It definitely showed in her BBBJ. My impression was that although I only met her once, she'd be willing to meet outside of the BBS for some fun.

Next time I'm in Shanghai, I'll have to go back for some more. It's much less time consuming and less expensive than the typical sauna scene.

RE: Happy Endings

Quote Originally Posted by Gao Xing
    I had expected that there would be some sort of prostate massage, which should involve inserting the finger into the rectum. This was not offered during the massage, but I get the feeling there are some different definitions of what comprises "prostate massage" by other commentators.
    Nice Report Gao Xing!

How the prostate massage is done, is up to the individual girl, and not the place, so I guess you found one that didn't want to get her fingers dirty LOL

I have been to Peacock @ Xuhui several times, and sometimes it's been really good, with the most sensual massage ever and a good prostate massage, and sometimes it's been totally crap .. it's all about finding the right masseuse ..

cheers
    -T

Be ready for some serious upcharges on CL in Shanghai. I tried once and will never again. Worked out to like 500RMB for an awful backrub and a mediocre tug. Blech. I figured I would take one for the boys and find out. Well I found out. YMMV of course this was just my experience. ALTP (avoid like the plague).

Quote Originally Posted by King Xavier
    Go to Craig's List Shanghai and check out the erotic services towards the bottom of the page. There are plenty of pictures there for you to peruse. Just make sure that the provider is the same girl as the one in the picture. Tell the person on the phone that if it is not the same person in the picture then you will not open your hotel door. This should ensure that you get what you want. Don't hesitate to be insistent and persistent in China. Here are a few listings from Craig's List that you might like. I believe the site does not allow links to other websites so go to the site and check them out if the links get deleted by admin.

A particular young and terrific body girl --13761297349 - w4m - 22 (different massage experience - http://shanghai.craigslist.com.cn/ers/984742758.html

*****Mature, the sex appeal, rich feminine qualities' woman**** - w4m - 25 (I am independent) - http://shanghai.craigslist.com.cn/ers/984692542.html

In room vs. Sauna

I'm staying at the Shanghai hotel and am trying to decide whether to go to the Sauna or get a girl to come up to my room. Any thoughts on the pros and cons of both (I don't know if I should admit this, but one pro for in the room is the ability to video it on my laptop. Please don't crucify me for admitting my guilty pleasure). Has anyone had room service at the Shanghai Hotel? Any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Bblover
    Hello everybody,

I am particularly interested in places, BBS, apt girls with very large racks in Shanghai... not the usually push-up bra C cups that you see in many place these days but the ones with really heavy breast (sometimes from over-sized girls).

Do you have any tips of places, contact numbers where I can find them?

Take care, and keep exploring!

BBLover
    Go to Craig's List Shanghai and check out the erotic services towards the bottom of the page. There are plenty of pictures there for you to peruse. Just make sure that the provider is the same girl as the one in the picture. Tell the person on the phone that if it is not the same person in the picture then you will not open your hotel door. This should ensure that you get what you want. Don't hesitate to be insistent and persistent in China. Here are a few listings from Craig's List that you might like. I believe the site does not allow links to other websites so go to the site and check them out if the links get deleted by admin.

A particular young and terrific body girl --13761297349 - w4m - 22 (different massage experience - http://shanghai.craigslist.com.cn/ers/984742758.html

*****Mature, the sex appeal, rich feminine qualities' woman**** - w4m - 25 (I am independent) - http://shanghai.craigslist.com.cn/ers/984692542.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bblover
    Hello everybody,

I am particularly interested in places, BBS, apt girls with very large racks in Shanghai... not the usually push-up bra C cups that you see in many place these days but the ones with really heavy breast (sometimes from over-sized girls).

BBLover
    See my post below. #29 has a fantastic set off breasts. Not "oversize" however, but at least a generous DD. Very unusual for an asian girl (in my experience).

WM

Very large girls and breasts

Hello everybody,

BBLover

Quote Originally Posted by True Love 1
    Do any of you know the saunas where the girls are on the younger side?

(I mean under 20, no laws breaking or something.)

Thanks,

TL1
    Actually I'd be quite interested in this as well.

Does anyone have particular knowledge of younger aged girls?

Seems like most places are older.

Thanks for a great time

Firstly I have to say a big thank you to the guys that run this forum. Also many thanks to those that post their experiences. It makes coming to a new city such an easy experience for those of us that follow in their footsteps.

I'm newly arrived in Shanghai and had done my study before coming here using this board and RTFF. I was determined to find the legendary JJ's for my first shanghai massaji experience. Thanks to mike17 for his clear directions. I'm sure I found the place no problem at all. The problem was that when I made it up to the 5th floor the place was a building site. (I must have missed that post.)

Anyway plan B was to go to the shanghai hotel. Which again I found easliy following the directions contained herein.

WOW!

What a wonderful experience. From the scrub down, to the pedicure I tried it all. And finally when I thought I could take the anticipation no longer I got to meet the girls. I chose #29, an absolute stunner. Tall, and "big boned" she's not a skinny chinese girl but she's not at all fat. And with a mind boggling set of natural DD's she blew me away. In fact I just can't get her tit's out of my head. The massage was cursory, but the red rope was intriguing, and if I hadn't been so busy DATY then I would have been able to saviour her breasts more. (I got her cell phone number. Is it likely that she would be available for a take out? I think she gave it to me so I could check whether or not she was working when I went back)

So thank you thank you and thank you for a memorable introduction to Shanghai. I can't wait for more fun.

WM.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Looking for Happy Endings

As someone new to Shanghai, I have been reading the forum looking for information on happy ending massage places, particularly those that offer prostate massage, mostly out of curiosity. I've had the opportunity to try out a few places mentioned in the forum -- including one listed way back in the archives. Although I don't have much new to offer, I at least wanted to try and give something back in thanks to the other fine individuals who left information before me.

PEACOCK MASSAGE (孔雀养生馆)
    Peacock Massage has been mentioned numerous times previously, and I had the opportunity to try out two of the four branches listed on their card. Their basic package (at both locations) is a 288 RMB, 90-minute "aromatherapy" oil massage with HE. Some notes on both locations: one recommended, one not so much.

PEACOCK MASSAGE: XUHUI BRANCH, No. 1449 Xieshi Road (徐汇店,斜士路1449号)
    This is the one located near the Damuqiao Subway Station (大木桥站) on Line 5 (the loop line). About a 10 minute walk. Go north on Damuqiao Road (大木桥路), turn left at Xieshi Road (斜士路). Peacock is on the north side of the road, about mid-block to Xiaomuqiao Road (小木桥路), distinguished by none other than a flashing peacock.

This branch has received good reports from others in the forum, and I can't disagree. As already written, the front desk is on the main floor, and simply point at the menu asking for the 288 RMB option. (I believe the two-girl option is 388.) You are led downstairs to the massage rooms. I was put in one of a group of three single rooms, all of which share a shower. It seemed that the girls coordinated things so you don't run into another customer while you're in the shower, but it wasn't too busy while I was there.

As previously discussed, there are no "modesty shorts" given. Simply strip down, and the girl brings you to the shower room, towels you off, and asks you to lie down so they can work on your back. I had #36, who gave a very good massage, pleasant to talk to (I speak Chinese, so I'm not sure about her English). The first half is a good back massage, which turns into a massage that focuses on your ass and little brother. What I found interesting is when she sits on the table, and then puts your legs over hers, so that she has access to your whole lower body. It's quite exposed, but the massage is very pleasant. Eventually you are flipped over, there is more massage which leads to a happy ending. You can then wash up and go on your merry way.

None of this is new to the board, but a few comments:

1) Based on previous reports, I had expected that there would be some sort of prostate massage, which should involve inserting the finger into the rectum. This was not offered during the massage, but I get the feeling there are some different definitions of what comprises "prostate massage" by other commentators.
    2) I was not hit up for any tip, and did see the red sign (in Chinese) that said that the girls may not ask for tips. But, since it is the new year, and I liked my masseuse, I gave her a good tip anyway.
    3) I found the facilities to be quite nice, clean, and comfortable. Despite being freezing outside, the room was warm.
    4) Would I repeat? Definitely. I know there are different opinions out there about going for massage / HJ versus sauna, but personally, I really enjoy having the option of going for a nice massage followed by HE. Just a different experience than going to the saunas.

PEACOCK MASSAGE: JING'AN BRANCH, No. 750 Shetiao Road, Second Floor (静安店,佘姚路750号二楼)
    Since no prostate massage was offered by my masseuse at the Xuhui branch, I decided to try the Jing'an branch a few days later. It is on Shetiao Road (佘姚路) just west of Wuning South Road (武宁南路), about a 15 minute walk north of Jing'an Subway Station (静安地铁站) on Line 2. This one is marked by the same flashing peacock as the other branch, on the north side of the road not far from Wuning South Road. You climb a set of stairs, turn left, and enter into the main office. The same 288 RMB deal is offered here.

The same basic massage was offered, however I would not recommend this branch over the Xuhui location. I thought the room was much dirtier, and it was also drafty. There were big spots in the carpet and no shower in the room. The masseuse (No. 10) gave a decent massage, and was very friendly and talkative, but I felt that this took away somewhat from the mood - especially the giggling. Even more, towards the end, she asked me if I would give her a tip for the HE. This, as is my understanding, is part of the package. I had been planning on giving her a tip anyway, but didn't like being asked for one during the massage.

JINLIN YANGSHENGTANG MASSAGE (金林养生堂)
    This place was mentioned way back in the archives as being a "men's health center" that offered prostate massage. It is in Jing'an District, about a 10 minute walk from the station, at No. 484 Xikang Road (静安区西康路484号), just south of the intersection with Kangding Road (康定路), on the east side of the road. You have to go up a few steps, and there is an English sign in red letters that say "Massage salon".

There is a whole menu of options, all with entertaining English translations. The hostess said that the 100-minute sexual health massage was the most "shufu" (comfortable), offered at 338. (My memory fails me a bit, but I believe this was the price, +/- 10 RMB.) The massage area is in the basement, nicely maintained and decorated. The masseuse (No. 12) led me to my room, and directed me to wash up in the in-room shower. Again, no need for modesty here, given what they are about to do to you.

Similar to Peacock, you lie down, and they start with a basic oil massage, and my masseuse did a very nice job. I particularly like it when the put the hot towel on your back, and the girl presses her knees into your lower back.. that get's the pressure out. Also, like Peacock, she puts you in this position where she is sitting on the table, and your legs are up in the air. You are flipped over, there's more massage, and then a long, drawn out massage leading to the HE.

One thing I found about Jinlin Massage is that the girl did a great job of bringing you close, and then backing down. It was really quite something. Also, while there was some penetration, it was not what I would consider true prostate massage. There is one prostate massage option on the menu for about 45 min at a cost of 200 RMB or less, so it might be interesting to try sometimes.

Overall comments:

1) Peacock @ Xuhui was really good, and cheaper, but overall I prefer the Jinlin Massage. It's more expensive, but the facilities were very nice, the massage was good, the girl very friendly, and overall a relaxing experience.

2) Discount cards are available at Jinlin. She said that if you buy a 1,000 RMB card, you get a 20% discount (or 80% of the original price). There's a bigger discount if you buy the 2,000 RMB card.

Hope this may be helpful to someone out there, and thanks to all those who post reports. Happy new year to all!

Gao Xing

Posting Limitations