Thread: South China - Shenzhen

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 393 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 5890
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5063
    I agree which is why I have never tried again. Maybe my mistake and as I said I have no real Chinese but she did show me the price if I remember correctly it was before the CFC lowest price was 800 I walked away and ate as much Ice cream as I could instead.
    Here you go; http://www.queenspa.cn/en/queen_en.html. They were probably trying to sell you a VIP membership, should have brought one.

Mmlouie

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Builder
    HE = Happy Ending.

There must have been some miscommunication somwhere cause there are no extras there and though not cheap, no way would you be charged 2000 for a massage of any type unless you had 10 girls working on you at the same time.
    I agree which is why I have never tried again. Maybe my mistake and as I said I have no real Chinese but she did show me the price if I remember correctly it was before the CFC lowest price was 800 I walked away and ate as much Ice cream as I could instead.

He

HE = Happy Ending.

There must have been some miscommunication somwhere cause there are no extras there and though not cheap, no way would you be charged 2000 for a massage of any type unless you had 10 girls working on you at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by El Greco
    I checked my credit card charges. Paid 192 MRBs total for entrance and a footsie massage plus tip.

Don't know about your standards but they were 4 hrs very well spent in an upscale, full of nice people, sauna for only 21 euros. Very little money my friend for what I got.

No monkey business though. That's why I wrote legit sauna.
    In the other post spell checker got me sorry HE should have been HJ. Not sure on your Chinese level but if you speak English you will have no idea were the extra facility's are in the Queens spa it's confusing which is male and female only areas, maybe I got the wrong day but no one spoke English. I was quoted 2000 at the start for a legit full body massage which dropped to 800 as at 2000 I was not interested nor at 800. 192 Rmb total cost for a foot massage with fruit and low end ice cream is not good value in Shenzhen, not many places charge an entry fee, and I would say the place was dark and average to below for China not on the luxury scale. The place I recomened gives you a two hour full body massage with nice Chinese girls almost GFE one gave me 3 hours for no extra as they do not see as many non Chinese for 200 and is as clean if not cleaner. Has a great spa sauna and not so busy. I do not use it unless I wish to give clients a legit Shenzhen experience which they think is great without the risk of a CEO getting locked up,as there is much better and cheaper service we like in Shenzhen. My point is Queens spa has been my worse legit experience in Shenzhen spas I feel overrated and Ive been here 3 years, you can find better just trying to help.

I think you mean try the hotel, I tried the Queens spa once and it was the last time I go there overrated BS, they quoted me 2000 for a massage without a HE turned that down, free ice cream haha ?. There's a much better legit spa near exit C Hua Qiang Lu, Turn into the next street and walk down the right hand side you will see a girl at the top of some steps. You go up the elevator 5th floor nice and clean honest cheap meals bill was 200 with the tip ask for an Ammo if your Chinese is like mine. Girls are all great and give a good massage skills and well trained. recommend the 100 tip.
    I checked my credit card charges. Paid 192 MRBs total for entrance and a footsie massage plus tip.

I spent about 4 hrs there using their jet pools, saunas, steam baths, watched a film, had a lot of free fruits and juices as well as ice cream, as you say, and lots of other amenities. Not to mention that I met and chated with a couple of girls and learned a lot from them about SZ. They were chinese english teachers.

Don't know about your standards but they were 4 hrs very well spent in an upscale, full of nice people, sauna for only 21 euros. Very little money my friend for what I got.

No monkey business though. That's why I wrote legit sauna.

Queens Spa

Sorry, but what is a HE? HE=Hand Ejaculation? I've been to queens spa on several occasions and I have never been quoted 2000 for anything. Ever! Unless you know something I don't know. Does Queens offer extra service, other than the legit oil massages and foot massages they offer?

The only thing I like about queens spa is that they have the cutest girls in Shenzhen working at that spa. Many, not all, but many of the girls that give foot massages, clean your ears, serve you fruit and give oil massages are HOT! That's why this place is packed every weekend by Hong Kong people, men and women alike!

Just curious. Queen offer any additional extras I don't know about?

AsnDragon

I think you mean try the hotel, I tried the Queens spa once and it was the last time I go there overrated BS, they quoted me 2000 for a massage without a HE turned that down, free ice cream haha ?. There's a much better legit spa near exit C Hua Qiang Lu, Turn into the next street and walk down the right hand side you will see a girl at the top of some steps. You go up the elevator 5th floor nice and clean honest cheap meals bill was 200 with the tip ask for an Ammo if your Chinese is like mine. Girls are all great and give a good massage skills and well trained. recommend the 100 tip.

[QUOTE=El

That famous legit upscale Queens spa is just around the corner. I would suggest you try it.

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bowerboy
    So damage should be 5 x drinks at 40RMB plus one drink for yourself equals 225RMB and it is quite a fun hour. Tonight I went with two girls into the back room for total damage of 300RMB which was 6 x 40RMB plus 25RMB for my drink and the rest as a tip.
    So these girls are drinking 5 drinks and you are only drinking one? I mean even if they are fake drinks, how can they suck down 5 OJs. Or do you just pay for them to get the service.

Also, did you have to send away the ugly ones that quickly sit down with you or did you do a fishbowl lineup when you walk in to pick who gets to sit with you?

Just curious as I have always avoided the chicken bars because its usually such a ripoff, or I never want to try and fuck on an uncomfortable bench with a small curtain to block us. Maybe I will give them a try.

Shekou

I am in Shekou for the third time and i am starting to understand how the beer bars work here now.

The bars are situated along the road that runs to the NanHai hotel and also in small back lane very close by.

The lady drinks are 40RMB and the normal drinks such as beer are 25RMB. As long as you pay for all the drinks as you go then you should be fine and have no problems, there dont seem to be any hidden drinks. Be very firm that you only want to sit with one girl and dont let them hassle you into buying drinks for all the girls. It only takes one very firm NO and they get the picture. Actually once you start asking to pay for each drink one by one then they know that you are aware of what is going on and will keep things straight.

The system seems to go like this:

- Sit at the bar and buy a drink for yourself and the girl will sit with you
    - Buy a drink for the girl and you can touch her up and she will rub your knob a bit
    - Buy another drink for her and she will take off her Bra and let you fondle her everywhere with not much limit and will rub your knob heartily.
    - Buy her another drink and she will ask if you want to go into the back room where she will take off all her clothes and start giving you a hand job
    - Another drink and she will probably finish you off depending how you play it but may require another drink.

So damage should be 5 x drinks at 40RMB plus one drink for yourself equals 225RMB and it is quite a fun hour. Tonight I went with two girls into the back room for total damage of 300RMB which was 6 x 40RMB plus 25RMB for my drink and the rest as a tip.

The girls were pretty damn hot actually and for 300RMB it was a pretty good time. I am pretty sure you could take the girls back to your hotel but i get the feeling you would have to wait until later in the evening. Most bars have one or two good looking girls with the rest being ugly and old....but the good looking ones are crackers I thought. No one in the bars either so you really have the pick of the place.

In fairness I think they have realised that constantly ripping people off has destroyed their business and they seem to be trying to change tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiRanger
    I'm looking for resonable hotel good location no problems to bring girls.

Any advice guys?

http://www.chinafairhotel.cn/Shenzhe...9a918f42_r.htm

It's a 3star hotel with 4star large rooms. Located in an office building occupying 10-12th floor. Next to Seibu building in front of the BBS's there. Free WiFi, No breakfast. TEL 755-82182328 Very GFriendly.

Ten minute walk to Dogmen shoping area on one side and another ten to the Starbucks on the other side. Very centrally located.

That famous legit upscale Queens spa is just around the corner. I would suggest you try it.

Reception don't speak english but a lady in the travel agency two meters away does. Might call her for you. Better to book them through a travel site in order to be certain of your booking.

My two bahts.

szparty

Interesting...Did you pay the girl you met? How old was she and what did she look like? Do you think she just wanted sex with a foreigner?

EB

Quote Originally Posted by Superforce99
    Had a very weird experience after a buddy recommended that I check out an online site in SZ for girls (szparty). It was a lot more straightforward than I though. I emailed a gal, she wrote back to me within a day, chatted with her once or twice, and then met her face to face in a cafe near her place, back to her place and fucking within 2 minutes of entering her room. It's kind of what I thought should happen, but I don't have much experience with finding gals online and it's never been that easy/straightforward from my past experiences or hearing other people talk about their experiences. Anyone else use that site often and with good results?

Anyway, the most interesting thing was the area she lived in, around the "Cool Dragon" KTV. I was wondering why there are so many cute, young girls walking around everywhere, especially at night and then I soon saw there are actually two KTVs, a sauna, and several "hidden" BBSs within a two block radius. I didn't have much time to spend getting precise details, but if some guy out there has time, please explore this area and see what you find. When and if I have time, I'll do the same.

SF

Hi Henry,

Thx for the help. Is very good help. I can't find this place plz help me out. You have Chinese address this sauna, website. You know how to call this place in Chinese. Any road nos. Which web site I can find online this place. I want to go on holiday this place.

Anybody knows any sauna like this I don't know many place. Plz help me. Thx very much.

DB

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGerman
    K sauna near Gang Xia Metro station in Futian. Heading there by Taxi, take Caitian lu from the binhe, heading north. After first traffic lights take a right. Its a small road. You should see a Bank of China on the left side. In front of you you will see a car barrier. Walk through there and about 100meters on you will see stairs on the outside of a building on the right. "K" is written above the door.

HJ - 238rmb (they are struggling for business so the girls are usually flirty and offer BBBJ. They also ask you if you want FS)

FS - 468rmb (some girls offer Anal - number 6, not a hottie at all, little bit chubby but gives great CBJ and likes Anal.)

Hi Henry,

Thx for the post.very good help.i cant find this place pls give me k sauna chinese address or web site. u know how to call in chinese this sauna. any road nos.which web site i can find this place. pls help me out i want to go on holidays.

Thanks very much.

DB

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGerman
    K sauna near Gang Xia Metro station in Futian. Heading there by Taxi, take Caitian lu from the binhe, heading north. After first traffic lights take a right. Its a small road. You should see a Bank of China on the left side. In front of you you will see a car barrier. Walk through there and about 100meters on you will see stairs on the outside of a building on the right. "K" is written above the door.

HJ - 238rmb (they are struggling for business so the girls are usually flirty and offer BBBJ. They also ask you if you want FS)

FS - 468rmb (some girls offer Anal - number 6, not a hottie at all, little bit chubby but gives great CBJ and likes Anal.)

Update

Had a very weird experience after a buddy recommended that I check out an online site in SZ for girls (szparty). It was a lot more straightforward than I though. I emailed a gal, she wrote back to me within a day, chatted with her once or twice, and then met her face to face in a cafe near her place, back to her place and fucking within 2 minutes of entering her room. It's kind of what I thought should happen, but I don't have much experience with finding gals online and it's never been that easy/straightforward from my past experiences or hearing other people talk about their experiences. Anyone else use that site often and with good results?

Anyway, the most interesting thing was the area she lived in, around the "Cool Dragon" KTV. I was wondering why there are so many cute, young girls walking around everywhere, especially at night and then I soon saw there are actually two KTVs, a sauna, and several "hidden" BBSs within a two block radius. I didn't have much time to spend getting precise details, but if some guy out there has time, please explore this area and see what you find. When and if I have time, I'll do the same.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Csun213

Hey guys, I am just in a really good mood today and figure I will help the newbie out so don't flame me.
    Hey pal,
    Sounds like you just got a nice lay.

PT

Posting Limitations