La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3253 of 3863 FirstFirst ... 2253 2753 3153 3203 3243 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3263 3303 3353 3753 ... LastLast
Results 48,781 to 48,795 of 57931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor414
    Interesting story! My question is, what's the general policy in Thailand in regards to getting an order that you don't think is right? In this case, the guy didn't like it drink because he felt there wasn't any vodka or at least not the amount he wanted. Here in the US if you're at a bar or restaurant and tell them you don't like it, they either simply make you a new one or don't charge you for it. Is it the same way in Thailand too or is it "too bad, that's what you got"? Same question in regards to food or other items bought there. If you don't like your food because it's too salty or whatever, will they make you another one? If you don't like the shirt you bought a couple of days ago, will they gladly refund you?

I will be going to Bangkok in January and don't want to offend anyone but at the same time, would like to know what rights I have also.
    With food you can generally get your order corrected. When you buy clothes it depends. If you buy from one of the expensive malls I. E. Siam Paragon, the Emporium, etc you proabably won't have any problems returning something. If you buy it from a street vendor, forget about it. They will not remember selling it to you. Its mostly like this in all the markets like MBK or Chatuchak, Suan Lum etc also. Just go in knowing that if you buy something from these places all sales are FINAL.

Dveight

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning Stunt
    Hahaha. You lads crack me up: D. You are not interested in a freebie with a girl who is so hot, you would need factor 45, but if I had told you she had her mate with her. Hmmm, maybe you might just have made an effort.

Best you stick to Isaan wenches. They are more in your league.
    That girl is pretty hot. Any chance she'll be back in BKK in mid January?

Re: Nana

[QUOTE=Borat69]
    Patpong + Nana we ended up without knowing in Ladyboy bars [QUOTE]

Went to Carnival( I think ) in NANA, 3rd floor Right hand side. Was looking for a friend of a friend I met last time. This joint has also changed to LB bar. Didn't have my glasses on me and it took a few minutes to figure it out. Anyway, no harm done...

Ophrah Winphrey ....

Similar experience, Oh No! So what did you do? Sat and watched Ophrah Winfrey and Days of Our Lives and gave yourself an international humanitarian award AKA jerking off all over yourself in a corner?
    You got played, major rule: no gash, no cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Surfer
    On our way back to the hotel we had some nice intellectual discussion on global impact of October 1917 Russian Revolution and fallout of Perestroika and the new geo political realities in Central Asia. I was really happy to find out a wg with some brain although I regretted that later.

In the hotel, the chat continued and after a few drinks she told me that she is not feeling well, she is desperately in need of money and she wants money on purely humanitarian basis. On my counter logic she just lied down on the bed, full of tears and asking me to do whatever I like. This offer was also not acceptable. At the end she agreed to leave with BHT 3000 although she was asking for BHT 7000 (her monthly rent). Before leaving she gave her email address and told me she had just found a friend. If I feel the same, I should keep in touch and we are still chatting on emails.

This could be a simple emotional black mail or like many of us, a day off on full pay as sick leave. I would greatly appreciate your comments especially if you have a similar experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldian
    I believe the original post said nothing about her having a girlfriend in tow, I am sure if that had been made clear there might have been more than a few takers!
    Hahaha - you lads crack me up. You are not interested in a freebie with a girl who is so hot, you would need factor 45, but if I had told you she had her mate with her .... hmmm, maybe you might just have made an effort.

Best you stick to Isaan wenches. They are more in your league.

Quite simply, if you are a decent person, not drunk and ask politely in general anything will be done to help you where possible.

Sadly, Thailand has, with the advent of "cheap airfares" attracted the real dregs of many countries to visit, and they go around pissed out of their heads causing trouble.

I fully applaud the local Thai's for smashing the heads in of a few of these idiots.

I was in a bar the other night and this totally drunk American guy walked in. Pissed out of his head he started abusing the girls, calling this on fat, this one ugly.....when he wanted one girl and she said no way as he was too drunk he started calling her a ladyboy. Lucky for him before the Thai heavies moved in he got up and walked out. But these "dregs" of society do give all farangs a bad name.

If you have an issue and in a calm manner, with a smile, air your greivance in general things will be sorted out.

If you are an idiot and start shouting and being loud and getting violent, then you will get a kicking, and a fully deserved one as well.

Interesting story! My question is, what's the general policy in Thailand in regards to getting an order that you don't think is right? In this case, the guy didn't like it drink because he felt there wasn't any vodka or at least not the amount he wanted. Here in the US if you're at a bar or restaurant and tell them you don't like it, they either simply make you a new one or don't charge you for it. Is it the same way in Thailand too or is it "too bad, that's what you got"? Same question in regards to food or other items bought there. If you don't like your food because it's too salty or whatever, will they make you another one? If you don't like the shirt you bought a couple of days ago, will they gladly refund you?

I will be going to Bangkok in January and don't want to offend anyone but at the same time, would like to know what rights I have also.

Return to Country bar

Hi;

After a take out from the Annies' MP. And settle down to enjoy The BKK lower soi Sukhumvit. I went to Country bar soi cowboy Last night to check out the scene there.

Overall, the foot traffic and clients were light and much less than a year Before. This was also true at the NEP. Bars.

The Country bar band still plays Good American country music songs.

With a lot of memory for John Denver. Anyway. This is a good place to Sit and enjoy the music.

I was able to meet my Girl whom I saw last year in here.

She was Not a type of stunner or even close to that level. She is from Chiang mai and light skin and very accomodate my pleasure.

Obviously, I barfine her for 600baht. As usual fee. And take her back The NEP. We did some bar hopping at the Big Dog and Hollywood bar.

The girl was very cooperative and excellent in Bed.

She is a 3 holes and a Good performance BBBJ.

I had one round at night and another round in the morning breakfast Before sent her home with a 2000baht.

It was worth and definitely a keeper.

I always take the mai pen rai approach with an understanding that they will probably get my order wrong most of the time. Wether it is due to the language barrier or Thai work ethic I've decided there is no point in getting worked up over something that happens on a regular basis here. On the other hand when they do get it right I tip generously so that they remember me and work hard to get it right the next time as well.

I've seen guys get upset over the smallest things around Nana and it just seems crazy to me to get in an argument with all those tuk tuk, motorcycle taxi and Thai bouncers around, knowing that no one will help you when the shit hits the fan.

Quick BKK report

I was last in BKK 2 years ago. Not much has changed i nthe way of the scene. This time around stayed near Khao San. It was alot cooler because there were more young tourists.

Explored the same standard locations: Patpong, Soi CB, Nana. Didn't actually spend that much time there but definitely saw some talent especially around Soi CB and Nana. But I was feeling a bit rusky so went for the Ruskis in Rajah. Most were very average looking fatter Russian chicks catered to the Arab men who like 'em with a bit of cushion for the pushin', but I did score lucky with a decent looker called Lola. Begged me to fuck her again but with my mate waiting down in the lobby I wanted to make sure the Thai mob haven't kidnapped him so I was stupid and left after 1 pop ( getting old). Damage = 2600b + 100 b for condom as I forgot

Patpong + Nana we ended up without knowing in Ladyboy bars - King's something and Obsessions. I have a total thing for the kind of 'look' these guys are going for - I mean it must be the Japanese model look and with all the damn surgeries they get I almost drowned in my beer when I realised that they were all men. Scary shit. My wolrd view has forever changed, mother fucccccccckaaaas!!!

We also rolled to a few clubs including CM2. I wanted the Ruski punani. But most were Ubezki LQ chicks and some were quoting 10k baht to some poor Indian guy.

At CM2 I did see an absoulte stunner who looked thai but I think is half thai half english. Can't remember her name but she quoted 5k for 3 hours. That is alot of money for a thai chick but I was tempted. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and / or have had experience with her please PM me I would love to know if it's worth going back for that shit!

The general policy is, when push comes to shove, the Thai is right, and the Farang is wrong. This is one of the main negatives of the Land of Smiles. But if you understand this in advance, you will be much better off to base your actions accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldian
    don't know if anyone caught the incident last night right next to the Nana BTS station at soi 7...i was strolling onto soi 7 when i witnessed a farang and a Thai gal yelling loudly at each other...she was screaming something about you have to pay...i assumed he had barfined her and they were having a spat. I later got her end of the story, but she runs the bar with 3-4 tables out on the corner of soi 7...claimed this guy ordered a mixed drink, then said that she hadn't made it with vodka as he wanted...he decided not to pay (at least this is her story)..at any rate, they yelled, it escalated a bit, and she shoved at him and he tried to slap back at her...within 5 seconds, there was a Thai guy in his face and he beat the pulp out of this guy..opened up his face pretty bad, real real ugly...regardless of what had happened, no reason for this to continue...what was sad is that absolutely nobody jumped in and tried to restrain the Thai guy. I'm pretty big and the Thai guy was small, i thought about trying to just hold him and say jai yen yen, but realized i'd probably be jumped by the tuk tuk drivers and others who were all looking on...this went on for a good 3-4 minutes, the gal from the bar even returned with a chair, which she was readying to hit the guy in the head with, although he was bloodied and battered enough by this point that it finally stopped...strangely, right out in front of Nana BTS and not a single cop about. Dont think this fellow will be returning to the land of smiles anytime soon...real sad to see stuff like this going down.

Lmao

1 Year later I am in a disco in RCA and guess who I see chatting to a nice young fresh western fish? Yes that's' right psycho girl from hell. What would you do?

What a hilarious story imac hunt. Love it. I've never tried my luck in Beer Garden. Can see how it would appeal to some. Have met a couple MILF-type kinda hotties on their way to BG and was tempted to meet them there later but. Never got around to it. Will probably try my luck some day. Maybe my next visit. But will keep your experiences in mind.

Thanks,

AF

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning Stunt
    Sure – if you are visiting The Philippines and want to meet Ana, PM me and I’ll give you her CP No.

Incidentally, no knight in shining armor rode to the rescue of this beautiful and very sexy bisexual nympho (and her equally attractive girlfriend with whom she was visiting Bangkok) so no doubt they spent the night in their hotel room, fucking each other. For the price of dinner and a few drinks, one (or two) of you Bangkok based guys could have had the orgy of your lives.

Guess that you have more important things on your agenda.
    I believe the original post said nothing about her having a girlfriend in tow, I am sure if that had been made clear there might have been more than a few takers!

Quote Originally Posted by The Pro
    It has taken a dive since the low season come in and has as yet not recovered. Plenty of girls about but very limited in terms of good looking ones.

The girls are complaining as too many girls in there, so there is less chance of finding a customer. This is spreading around and with the thought of lots of competition other girls are avoiding the place.

Its far better for a pretty girl to work in a beer bar where she can get money from drinks on top of bar fine and money for sex. And with competition fierce on the freelancer side (where the not so pretty ones are offering short time for 1000 (and sometimes less) and long time for 1500 in many cases) and with many customers going for price and the sex and ignoring the face (which always gets better with more beer).

The trouble is with more girls getting away with 2000B short time and 4000B long time charges. Its encouraging more of the pretty girls to go for go-go work.

Why anyone would want to pay a Thai girl 4000B for long time I have no idea, but then the world is full of people willing to overpay for what is often below par goods. Lots of 4000B "starfish" out there at the moment.

I go more and more for oil massage places now, its the best value for money, you can get a nice 1. 5 hour session for just over 2000B and that includes the room, a nice BBBJ, FS and a shower before and after and no extra tip is needed.

But as the Beergarden on Soi 7 goes, its a nice place for a drink and a "watch" and also the food is good. But as a pick up place the quality is lower than before.

Fri/Sat are the best nights. Mon/Tue the worst.
    Agree in full, but I find if you go there for a drink and a watch and not more, you often get very pleasantly surprised. I have been there after 10 watched the few decent lookers come and go, and figure it is done for the night, decided to have one more beer, and lo and behold, in came something with a great attitude, great body, and the evening ended happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Surfer
    Decided to go to Noveotel CM2. As I have nothing to do I reached there at 8:55pm. No one asked for entry fee but only the bar was open. At 9pm they opened the shutters of the main hall and I assume they start charging entry fee after 9pm. Corona bottle cost BHT 220.

People started coming in after 10 and was quite busy by 11pm and there was a large selection of CIS and Turkish along with local Thai and some africans.

CIS rates going through the roof. Chatted with a tall black haired Uzbek, asking rate was BHT 8000. I offered BHT 5000 but she would not budge. Another blond from Moscow asked BHT 10000. Met the Turkish that I took from Grace Hotel but she wouldn’t agree on anything less than BHT8000 for full night. I asked a blue eyes curly blond haired Kazak. She asked for BHT 5000. I joked that on per hour basis they are earning more than me. Either, she didn’t understood the joke or for whatever reason she got upset and refused to go. Some from the Grace Hotel were also there.

A CIS approached me asking for light and started chatting in the smoking room. She was from the east coast of Russia and agreed on BHT 5000. She went to say good bye to her friend and offered me a duo for an additional BHT1500. Not keen on two I asked her to come alone.

On our way back to the hotel we had some nice intellectual discussion on global impact of October 1917 Russian Revolution and fallout of Perestroika and the new geo political realities in Central Asia. I was really happy to find out a wg with some brain although I regretted that later.

In the hotel, the chat continued and after a few drinks she told me that she is not feeling well, she is desperately in need of money and she wants money on purely humanitarian basis. On my counter logic she just lied down on the bed, full of tears and asking me to do whatever I like. This offer was also not acceptable. At the end she agreed to leave with BHT 3000 although she was asking for BHT 7000 (her monthly rent). Before leaving she gave her email address and told me she had just found a friend. If I feel the same, I should keep in touch and we are still chatting on emails.

This could be a simple emotional black mail or like many of us, a day off on full pay as sick leave. I would greatly appreciate your comments especially if you have a similar experience.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.
    Of course to each his own, but if you want a recommendation, stick to Thai girls and paying 1000 baht for great fun with no attitude or games.

Posting Limitations