Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: New Delhi

+ Add Report
Page 3306 of 7426 FirstFirst ... 2306 2806 3206 3256 3296 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3316 3356 3406 3806 4306 ... LastLast
Results 49,576 to 49,590 of 111388
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Wow amazing catch.

Quote Originally Posted by VikDickBang  [View Original Post]
    Day 1:

Visited Greater Noida on a bushiness trip. I sent help to senior mongers in Noida, but nothing turned out. But didn't lost hope, continued my search in locanto, craiglist and backpage. Few replies came in, but they were not good. Then decided to go to a spa, I was near pari chowk and went to A Plazza mall. It was a very bad place, went to a spa in second floor. The receptionist was a women in her late 20's, okay looking. SO I decided to take only massage, paid for 60 minutes and went in to change my dress. Then turns out the receptionist itself is the therapist, she started the massage. I could clearly feel that she has no idea what massage means, after twenty minutes I got pissed and said "I came here to relax and your massage is not helping me, is anybody else is there". She said nobody else is available, so I decided to leave and find a better spa. Then she offered me that she can give me extra, Then I said "I need the full service or I don't want nothing". First she hesitated and said will do it for 3 k, I counter offered her 2 k and she accepted. Then the deed started, I should say she was really good at pleasing men. She gave me an awesome blowjob and and kissed really good. Then we moved in to the bathroom, which was good. And we did it under warm shower. I tried some new positions like standing doggy, up against the wall, up in the air missionary. Then finished in standing missionary, which felt awesome. Then we finished, cleaned off each other and then dressed back paid the girl and walked out.
    This is fantastic, amazing catch Mr Bang The Dang.

FR of the year.

This is hands down the FR of the year. I appreciate your writing skills. While reading I felt the real action unfolding before me.

You should have shared the pics in the forum. It would have been perfect.

Can you share the digits of Priyanka's husband / broker.

Day 1:
    Visited Greater Noida on a bushiness trip. I sent help to senior mongers in Noida, but nothing turned out. But didn't lost hope, continued my search in locanto, craiglist and backpage. Few replies came in, but they were not good. Then decided to go to a spa, I was near pari chowk and went to A Plazza mall. It was a very bad place, went to a spa in second floor. The receptionist was a women in her late 20's, okay looking. SO I decided to take only massage, paid for 60 minutes and went in to change my dress. Then turns out the receptionist itself is the therapist, she started the massage. I could clearly feel that she has no idea what massage means, after twenty minutes I got pissed and said "I came here to relax and your massage is not helping me, is anybody else is there". She said nobody else is available, so I decided to leave and find a better spa. Then she offered me that she can give me extra, Then I said "I need the full service or I don't want nothing". First she hesitated and said will do it for 3 k, I counter offered her 2 k and she accepted. Then the deed started, I should say she was really good at pleasing men. She gave me an awesome blowjob and and kissed really good. Then we moved in to the bathroom, which was good. And we did it under warm shower. I tried some new positions like standing doggy, up against the wall, up in the air missionary. Then finished in standing missionary, which felt awesome. Then we finished, cleaned off each other and then dressed back paid the girl and walked out.

Dirty spa experience.

Been mongering for a while now and was a silent reader of this forum.

This place has helped try a lot of fun stuff in the city and has helped pay the right price too.

Thank you all the seniors out here who've managed to create such a community.

Tried the famous spa at Lajpat recently.

I enjoy the dirty seepage smell at some of these spas. There is something raw about it that gets me hornier. We all have our odd kinks I guess.

Went with the receptionist who seemed like the best of the lot.

She entered and I greeted her with a smile and a Hello. Always give a nice greeting, can make them take a liking for you if done right.

No discussion. Massage was nice with good attention to bum. Decided to get blown after a while and she obliged. I prefer CBJ with ultra thin condoms instead of bare so we did that. At some point she went really low and I thought she's rimming me but turns out she was cleverly using her wet finger in the hole in a way that it felt like a wet tongue. Loved it.

Soon switched to doggy and then miss. She complained about time after a while which was a put off other wise it was an OK session.

Cost -1+1.

Face- 5.

Body -6.

Ass - 8.

FS. OK-ish.

Day 2: same locality. New spa. Near an axis bank ATM and on 1st floor in residential building. Reception man didn't let me pick so I said bye. Then he yielded. Showed me the line up. A bunch of 5's and suddenly a 8. Went with the 8. She had the best body I've ever seen on a north Indian. Perfect tits and a nice soft ass. Face was OK, but wow what tits.

5 minutes into the massage and she offered B2B and BJ. Asked her if I can CIM and she seemed hesitant. Don't like forcing anything so I said chuck it.

The B2B was great. Had my cock between those soft tits for really long and loved watching myself cum through those tits onto her neck and face.

She said she might give FS later but I prefer newer stuff.

Body- 9.5.

Face- 7.

Ass- 7.5.

She knew how to fuck a dick with her tits so that's great.

Delay your posts. A suggestion.

Hey brothers,

It would be good if we delay or hold-up our FRs a little or alter the names of girls so that its difficult to link real persons with the forum members. Just a suggestion.

BPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranvir226  [View Original Post]
    With help from dear friends got the contact of Shweta. Tried today. GFE, supportive, good body, clean; No DFK, 3 K.

Priyanka's digits

Day 1:

Went to bar on third floor and had a couple of drinks and was about to leave, a guy approaches me and asked me do I need massage, I asked him where and he said on ground floor. Turns out there is another spa in the same mall. Decided to go to spa once again, went with the guy paid 2.5 k for 90 minutes and I clearly said what I want. Went to the room and changed my dress again and was waiting on the table. Came in a UP woman in her late 30's, this was a disaster but I thought even a good massage was okay. She started the deed and she was really good at massage. Just 15 minutes into the deed, she asked me to remove my disposable undies. Then the pleasure started, she gave me the best ling massage I have ever had. After 60 minutes, she removed her dress and dropped the cover and she sat on me started riding. Since I was on the second round I was not cumming, but she never stopped. The we decided to change position and I banged her mercilessly for whole 20 minutes. And finally came on her bubbly titties. Then took bath with her and changed my dress and when I was about to leave the receptionist called me and said I have taken extra 15 minutes, so I have to pay them 1 k more, I paid and left back to my hotel.

Day 2:

After all my work in the evening I Went to same A plaza, and went straight to the bar. Had a beer, and I was waiting for the pimp whom I met yesterday but he was not there. A new guy approached me today and said that there are some couple who wants to have threesome and asked whether am I interested to join them. I don't like the concept of threesome so I refused it, then he changed that topic to cuckold. I was interested and said I can try that. The he took me over to a table in corner of the bar where there was a couple sitting, then introduced me to them. We started chit chatting and after some 20 minutes the husband popped me the question. I can really feel that they are not married couple, so I managed to keep the money low. He asked for 8 k for 2 hour, which I know that it is way too costly for Delhi standards. I declined the offer and I was about to walk out, then he asked for a counter offer. I offered him 8 k whole night and no restriction on how I bang her and how many times I bang her. First he was reluctant and he was telling me that his wife is not a working girl, blah blah. But I walked away. After 10 minutes the wife approached me and asked, if I can pay 10 k she is oaky for the deal. Said yes and where shall we go, she said her house. Packed my things and left the bar, her husband waved hands at us and he went dancing with another girl. I left the mall along with the wife.

We started chit chatting in the car on her way to her home. Came to now her name was Priyanka (couldn't hear her name in bar). On the way I popped some tabs. Reached her house in 15 minutes. It was very good looking posh apartment, went to 12th floor. Got in to her home settled my office bags. Then we again started chitchatting, then she said her husband is not coming home tonight and the whole house is ours. I saw lot of photos of her and the husband (Gods knows were they actually a couple). The we started the deed from the balcony, for which was she didn't felt shy, instead she became horny. She started giving me blowjob in balcony, an unforgettable experience. After 10 minutes I was so horny and hardened up, I lifted her off and took her to the hall and started fucking her on couch. Then we moved from room to room and furniture after furniture. It took me more than 1 HR to finish of the fist load. At the end of the first session, I was gasping for air and we both were sweating like pigs. We took shower together and in few minutes we started doing it in there, she was on top of me for the entire second round. She was wild. We came out and switched on TV, ordered food in swiggy and had a nice dinner. We were chit chatting like until 1:30. Then again she started kissing me, then the whole deed went on and on 3 more times. Tried few more new things, titty fuck, cum in face, deepthroat, fucking on a treadmill. Asked for anal and she said no. I woke up at 5:30, she was asleep, went to shower had a nice relaxing bath came out and she was awake by that time. Asked for kiss and she gave me an early morning blow job. I will never forget her in my life. Asked her for the number and she refused, but gave me her husbands number. She said call him, if he is okay I will always yours.

It was really a good deal of my life. Left the apartment by 7:30 and reached my work site.

Day 3:

Since I didn't had a good night sleep yesterday, I decided to get back to hotel early and take rest. I reached my room by 6:30 and went to bed immediately. Woke up in the middle of the night (12:15) and I couldn't sleep again. I was walking the floors of the hotel and the manager showed up and asked me what happened, I told him I was not sleepy and I was hungry. He said can arrange something to eat, I said no. Then after some time he asked me " what am I hungry for? I smiled at him and he caught the gist. He showed me some photos, all are some low class girls, nothing was interesting. Then he said pay him 1.5 k and I can have her all night. I said okay. The girl came to my room directly, I didn't even looked at her. I just paid the money and asked her to give me blow job until I say to stop, she started giving me blowjob (nominal one). Since priyanka sucked me dry yesterday, there was nothing left in my johnny. The poor girl tried for 30 minutes and she couldn't get the mojo of me. All because of priyanka. Then the girl gave me a vigorous hand job to finish me off. Then I asked her to leave. Then I again slept.

Day 4:

Since all my work was done, I was free in the morning. I decided to go to the mall and have a massage. In the mean time I messaged Priyanka's husband and asked him can I meet her, he said only threesome buddy. I was not interested. Took the pills went to the A plaza mall, went to the spa in the ground floor took a 60 min and went in for the fun. In came a NI girl nice built and ample tits. Started he massage, at the end she asked me if I want any extras. I asked for a BJ and she gave a nice one and I was refreshed. Then came out had a nice brunch, and went back to bar to find any new girl and found that the bar is not open until 1:30. Was hanging around the mall, met a good looking girl offered her coffee. Then we started chatting. I was very cautious not to say anything stupid, after more than a 30 minutes of chat she popped the question "what do you want to do? Then she offered me she can give me a massage and Full service (single pop) and charged 5 k. I counter offered her with 2 pop and she agreed. Went with her and she took me to the spa in second floor (Same spa from Day 1). Still I was okay, went ahead had a okay massage and really good fuck. Came out and found that priyanka's husband has replied me that her wifes friend is interested and she can have a one on one meet. He sent her photo, she was ravishing as Priyanka. I told him I want the same deal and I will reach by 7:00 in the evening like last time. He said yes and asked me to come to his house. It was already 2:00, so I went back to my room had a good lunch and packed my bags to next morning flight and slept well and took enough rest.

Called Priyanka's husband and told him I am on the way to his house and he asked about what's my plan for tomorrow and I told him I am flying back then he offered me I can check out the room and bring my bags along with me (very nice guy). Again I reached the house before going up the stairs I popped the pills. I reached her apartment and Priyanka opened the door with a warm welcome. Dropped my bags and settled down on sofa, her friend Monal came in just after me. The couple introduced us.

We all settled and everyone started drinking alcohol and I had a beer, we were all chatting for an hour and then Priyanka and her husband left the house telling me that they are going to a party. Me and Monal were all alone. Then we both started going crazy on each other, then all of a sudden she asked me can I do her on the treadmill (looks like Priyanka has told the magic). Though monal was on plus size (not as good as Priyanka) I picked her up, took her to the treadmill made her to sit on the console and fucked her like crazy. Since for the last two days I have been going crazy, I could barely feel my johnny. I thrashed her for a long time (I couldn't remenber how long), I can fell her orgasming on my dick. Then we went to bed room and fucked her in standing doggy style. I popped twice already on monal and she was still horny. We did it under shower another two times. By the time we came out I was drained and I can barely feel my johnny. We both crashed into the couch and was watching TV, monal called Priyanka and asked to bring food from the party. At 12:15 Priyanka rang the bell and brought us food and told us that her husband is off with another girl and he won't be coming tonight. We all had our dinner and took rest and watching TV.

The Priyanka slowly came closely to me and sat on my lap and asked me "why are you not interested in threesome?" I told her I don't want to share a woman with another man, for which she replied it will be a nice experience to try out. And then she started rub my johnny and turned him hard, then she slipped cover and put my johnny in to her: started to do on couch. Priyanka is always horny, we were doing it for more than 30 minutes and since johnny was completely drained I couldn't come. Then she made the deal that I couldn't refuse: "pay 5 k more and you can have us both", I immediately said yes. Then she called Monal for the aid, this were the things turned intense, it was my first threesome (FFM). Both the woman ensured that johnny is never getting slump.

I took turns fucking them wildly and I didn't cum for more than 2 hours (I might have, but I couldn't feel it). I managed to fuck both for the whole night, I don't have any idea how many times I cummed that night. When I woke up in the morning for a shower, I can see my johnny but I cannot feel him. Finished the shower came out. Kissed both goodbye and I left to Delhi airport to catch my flight.

Day 4:

I was in airport waiting for the flight and I am writing this post for all my fellow mongers in Delhi. Delhi is a great place to monger, really good looking girls and low rates, better than that if you can meet women like Priyanka and monal it is a festive season. I am still pondering how easy it was for me to meet them. I once again thank Delhi to give me a such a wonder full experience.

I can share you the digits and pics of Priyanka and Monal for free (bitches are there to be shared), just ping me. Thank you Delhi.
    Looks like you had an awesome time. Would you please share her digits with me bro. I've sent a PM.

Cheers,

Jimi.

Quote Originally Posted by Samshah  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

I am surprised that you still tried after seeing their pics. Miss Z and Miss T look horrible in their pics. PM me, I will share some nice afros digits. There is plenty of good stuff.
    Hi,

I'm one of the pool of people that was curious to try afros. I got three contacts like the recent posts, saw each of them and changed my mind about it. Tried dropping a private message but your inbox appears to be full.

Would there be any relatively petite Afros you could help this brother with?

Quote Originally Posted by PuniFem73  [View Original Post]
    Didn't received any input wrt indies, so restricted myself to the spas which I'm aware of. Reviews posted in Chandigarh forum, those interested may have a peep there. Meanwhile, received message as well as pics of "new arrivals" from my CIS contact. If any of you have tasted these birds, would love to have reviews.
    What price is he quoting?

Tattoo girl.

Quote Originally Posted by PuniFem73  [View Original Post]
    Didn't received any input wrt indies, so restricted myself to the spas which I'm aware of. Reviews posted in Chandigarh forum, those interested may have a peep there. Meanwhile, received message as well as pics of "new arrivals" from my CIS contact. If any of you have tasted these birds, would love to have reviews.
    Has tasted the tattoo girl (1st), almost 7 months back with my trusted SP in Delhi. Her name is Ms D. Does have a active Fb profile as well.

Reviews:

Looks: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

WIR: Maybe.

Cost: 15 k for the night.

Open for everything except anal.

Rabbit.

Day 1:

Visited Greater Noida on a bushiness trip. I sent help to senior mongers in Noida, but nothing turned out. But didn't lost hope, continued my search in locanto, craiglist and backpage. Few replies came in, but they were not good. Then decided to go to a spa, I was near pari chowk and went to A Plazza mall. It was a very bad place, went to a spa in second floor. The receptionist was a women in her late 20's, okay looking. SO I decided to take only massage, paid for 60 minutes and went in to change my dress. Then turns out the receptionist itself is the therapist, she started the massage. I could clearly feel that she has no idea what massage means, after twenty minutes I got pissed and said "I came here to relax and your massage is not helping me, is anybody else is there". She said nobody else is available, so I decided to leave and find a better spa. Then she offered me that she can give me extra, Then I said "I need the full service or I don't want nothing". First she hesitated and said will do it for 3 k, I counter offered her 2 k and she accepted. Then the deed started, I should say she was really good at pleasing men. She gave me an awesome blowjob and and kissed really good.
    God Damn. That's a fuckathon. Any chance of her pics.

Threesome.

Did with these two breast piece.

38 and 34 boobs.

Had great fun.

Threesome is fun.

Enjoy moneging.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20181015-WA0039.jpg‎   IMG-20181015-WA0042.jpg‎   IMG-20181015-WA0040.jpg‎  

What a great post, thanks for the effort in writing it all down and sharing the experience. Can only imagine what a pleasure it must have been.

Day 1:

Visited Greater Noida on a bushiness trip. I sent help to senior mongers in Noida, but nothing turned out. But didn't lost hope, continued my search in locanto, craiglist and backpage. Few replies came in, but they were not good. Then decided to go to a spa, I was near pari chowk and went to A Plazza mall. It was a very bad place, went to a spa in second floor. The receptionist was a women in her late 20's, okay looking. SO I decided to take only massage, paid for 60 minutes and went in to change my dress. Then turns out the receptionist itself is the therapist, she started the massage. I could clearly feel that she has no idea what massage means, after twenty minutes I got pissed and said "I came here to relax and your massage is not helping me, is anybody else is there". She said nobody else is available, so I decided to leave and find a better spa. Then she offered me that she can give me extra, Then I said "I need the full service or I don't want nothing". First she hesitated and said will do it for 3 k, I counter offered her 2 k and she accepted. Then the deed started, I should say she was really good at pleasing men. She gave me an awesome blowjob and and kissed really good. Then we moved in to the bathroom, which was good. And we did it under warm shower. I tried some new positions like standing doggy, up against the wall, up in the air missionary. Then finished in standing missionary, which felt awesome. Then we finished, cleaned off each other and then dressed back paid the girl and walked out..

Quote Originally Posted by HotShow  [View Original Post]
    Gone to sector 61. Mall was very famous mall 'S'.

On ground floor there was a spa name with are (meaning rejuvenation). Counter charges was rs 800. Room was Oki. In came the therapist as NI, Miss p. She was plump and looking old types. Asked for replacement. Then came NE miss Holy. (f**king name). Plump and bad. But talks was good. But jhonny didn't salute seeing her physique. Took message which was good and left unhappy. Noida is very dry. Anyone tried for this mall at sector 61. Please let me know. Any other good spas in Noida along with name of girl. Please PM me. I have tried spa M at sector 18 which is I think good.
    You may consider trying Lucy there. I happened to be at the mall yesterday, saw one nice short and cute NE chick entering the spa. Entered the spa a couple of minutes after her. She was at reception and I asked her whether she was available. She replied yes. Asked for 1000.00 but brought down to 800.00. She handed your the counter to another girl and entered the room with me. I stripped, johnny was already at attention. Asked her to give a massage first and then go for extras. Massage was really professional. We generally chit chatted about about our spa experiences, she has been there for 2 years, prior to that, she was in the spa on the first floor, and before that at spaZone, Sec 50. She seemed quite unhappy out here because most of the clients here were 'locals' and not the professional types, whose company she enjoys.

After finishing the back, she stripped completely and got into action, good B2B but was reluctant for DFK and fingering. Experience comes handy here, licking the earlobes, neck and tits, she relents and allows both DFK and rubbing her pussy and butt hole with my dick. Didn't enter as neither of us had a see.

Spa Chick No 99. Just 1 short of century now. Plan to retire from mongering after 100.

Damn Those Pills!

Hell of a FR! Great Job!

Forget about the girls, I want to know the name of those pills: the haha.

Day 1:

Visited Greater Noida on a bushiness trip. I sent help to senior mongers in Noida, but nothing turned out. But didn't lost hope, continued my search in locanto, craiglist and backpage. Few replies came in, but they were not good. Then decided to go to a spa, I was near pari chowk and went to A Plazza mall. It was a very bad place, went to a spa in second floor. The receptionist was a women in her late 20's, okay looking. SO I decided to take only massage, paid for 60 minutes and went in to change my dress. Then turns out the receptionist itself is the therapist, she started the massage. I could clearly feel that she has no idea what massage means, after twenty minutes I got pissed and said "I came here to relax and your massage is not helping me, is anybody else is there". She said nobody else is available, so I decided to leave and find a better spa. Then she offered me that she can give me extra, Then I said "I need the full service or I don't want nothing". First she hesitated and said will do it for 3 k, I counter offered her 2 k and she accepted. Then the deed started, I should say she was really good at pleasing men. She gave me an awesome blowjob and and kissed really good. Then we moved in to the bathroom, which was good. And we did it under warm shower. I tried some new positions like standing doggy, up against the wall, up in the air missionary. Then finished in standing missionary, which felt awesome. Then we finished, cleaned off each other and then dressed back paid the girl and walked out..

Meeting outside spa.

Which L bro? I know of at least three. One is the sister of Bruce Lee, another one rhymes with Mirinda and the third is the much tattooed one who rhymes with Misa.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietBoi  [View Original Post]
    I've managed to meet L outside. Was curious if other mongers have luck with any of the other staff?

Zarine FR.

Friends,

Please post the FR link for zar.

When I search for the same using search tool I find nothing.

Posting Limitations