Sex Vacation

Thread: Subic City (Subic Bay)

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Pundaquit / Poon-dah-kit

'

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Excellent reportage Socker. I couldn't agree more with you. Subic may not be for everybody, neither is AC, and neither is the PI for that matter, but I like Subic's laid back vibe and the friendly unpretentious bar girls. This is a place where I can relax, kick off my shoes, and enjoy the local talent. Nobody bothers you or gets in your way. The three or four 6's in each of the Dryden Bars more or less plus a few fun girls in Alaska and Flash Rat are more than enough to satisfy me for 5 days. I have never met a Subic girl with an attitude. The tough part for me is being a butterfly and letting the girls go. After a few nights I cave in and spend the rest of my visit with my favorite girl who invariably wants to come with me to AC and Makati. OMG!

The food is good too: from fresh sushi quality Tuna steaks at the high end Blue Rock or Captain Robbs on the beach to Dryden meat lovers pizza at the guilty pleasure end, I eat pretty good in Subic. Order a pizza in Rum Jungle or Lollipop and the waitress will bring it to your table. A large pizza can feed 10 girls and the girls are very appreciative. I always stay at the Wild Orchid beach side rooms directly off Baloy Beach. It is overpriced, but it is also the best hotel in the area and has 2 large swimming pools, three bars, and two restaurants. The pool never closes at night and I like to invite my girls over to spend the afternoon by the pool. They in turn usually ask to bring along a girlfriend or two. It is all good. A while back I heard that the Lewis Grand was going to build a hotel overlooking Baloy Beach near Sheavens and Harley's, but closer to National Hwy. I wonder what happened to that project?

Question: Did you stay overnight in Pundaquit or just make it a day trip? I plan to go to Pundaquit the next time I visit Subic and then explore Camara island, Nagsasa Cove and Sinlanguin Cove (beaches). I will invite my favorite girl of the moment and spend a couple of nights there. It should be a great trip.
    No, I drove a scooter up there to see how nice it was and was semi impressed. The town is off the beaten path and has a rural setting. About 10 minutes off the highway, natives and some expats scattered about. As I was leaving the area I drove by an expat bar and saw a friendly face. I pulled over for a SML and chatted w / and english guy sitting at a counter facing the dirt road. We talked about early english rock and what it's like to live in such a remote spot. He liked it and mentioned it's only 30/40 minutes from the ladies in Subic, (a great dude by the way). Taking in the scene it was a bucolic landscape, little kids, animals, many friendly faces, etc.

The Pandaquit beach was alright, the water a nice shade of blue but there was some trash in the surf, not much but some. I didn't go in. I found out that the big attraction is the island a mile off the beach. It looks quite spectacular w / beautiful sandy shores. A day trip w / a couple of BGs would be fun, transportation to the island is ready, not sure of the cost, probably a 1000 p RT. I will do this when I have 5 days to spend in Subic providing the weather is good.

I also went further north to San Narciso and Crystal Beach Resort and was not impressed. Maybe w / more time in the area I would have found the better spots for frolicking on the beach. So I headed back to Subic after this and my shoulders were killing me from carrying my beach bag on my shoulders. I almost had to stop and take a breather but I didn't. To my surprised I out drove all the filipinos in front of me, squeezing through the tightest openings and getting in front of the slow moving smoke belching trucks. I love renting scooters for an adventure like this, it would have been more fun w / a buddy but that's for another day too.

More pics of Pundaquit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4076.jpg‎   IMG_4081.jpg‎   IMG_4082.jpg‎   IMG_4084.jpg‎   IMG_4104.jpg‎  

IMG_4105.jpg‎   IMG_4106.jpg‎   IMG_4107.jpg‎   IMG_4077.jpg‎   IMG_3155.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Socker  [View Original Post]
    I was there last Feb for the first time and I did enjoy myself w / the Subic BGs, Subic energy, and exploring the PI coastline all the way to Pundaquit. The bars are all 1500 p except for one (Catwalk) at 2000 p. The Subic ladies are known for LT and for the most part that's what I got. AC is not known any longer for guaranteed LT so that's one of Subic's traits LT, things change though, I hope the Subic bar managers keep the LT traditions but it is in the ladies hands whether she stays all night. As for the talent I saw in a dozen bars it was average w / an exception here and there. I liked my BFs and these ladies performed well. I know some guys are more demanding so I don't think Subic is for them. If you are flexiblele and can enjoy a cute 6 then Subic is worth your time. I found some really nice 6's along w / a beautiful laid back Subic vibe. I'll return and hope my timing is right. I will also say (imo) that AC is not the best place for eye candy either. Conversely the big cities have always had the eye candy on every one of my trips.
    Excellent reportage Socker. I couldn't agree more with you. Subic may not be for everybody, neither is AC, and neither is the PI for that matter, but I like Subic's laid back vibe and the friendly unpretentious bar girls. This is a place where I can relax, kick off my shoes, and enjoy the local talent. Nobody bothers you or gets in your way. The three or four 6's in each of the Dryden Bars more or less plus a few fun girls in Alaska and Flash Rat are more than enough to satisfy me for 5 days. I have never met a Subic girl with an attitude. The tough part for me is being a butterfly and letting the girls go. After a few nights I cave in and spend the rest of my visit with my favorite girl who invariably wants to come with me to AC and Makati. OMG!

The food is good too: from fresh sushi quality Tuna steaks at the high end Blue Rock or Captain Robbs on the beach to Dryden meat lovers pizza at the guilty pleasure end, I eat pretty good in Subic. Order a pizza in Rum Jungle or Lollipop and the waitress will bring it to your table. A large pizza can feed 10 girls and the girls are very appreciative. I always stay at the Wild Orchid beach side rooms directly off Baloy Beach. It is overpriced, but it is also the best hotel in the area and has 2 large swimming pools, three bars, and two restaurants. The pool never closes at night and I like to invite my girls over to spend the afternoon by the pool. They in turn usually ask to bring along a girlfriend or two. It is all good. A while back I heard that the Lewis Grand was going to build a hotel overlooking Baloy Beach near Sheavens and Harley's, but closer to National Hwy. I wonder what happened to that project?

Question: Did you stay overnight in Pundaquit or just make it a day trip? I plan to go to Pundaquit the next time I visit Subic and then explore Camara island, Nagsasa Cove and Sinlanguin Cove (beaches). I will invite my favorite girl of the moment and spend a couple of nights there. It should be a great trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatguy  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps an idea might be to try staying at Arizona and bar fining from score bar. Not guaranteed but less likely to cause problems. I'm going to put this to the test in a few weeks.
    That bar was in good shape when the American owned it. Nice looking women too. When he sold to Tommo, it was run into the ground.

Timing

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Personally for me, I'm like EngineDriver in regards to Subic. I was doing good over a year ago there because I had a couple of good ones I found there and they all stayed way into the morning. Last couple of trips I had no real luck. Most would not do long time. A lot just don't go out. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact most of them live with their families and return home every night. They probably have husbands or boyfriends on top of that.

I have no problem in AC. I rarely have runners in AC. Plus on top of that, it's a lot easier to find better looking women in AC over Subic.

I think Subic works out for a lot of people who live there and become regulars. They seem to get a lot better treatment in the bars. I do like the more laid back attitude in most of the bars though. It's nice.

I'm also with EngineDriver in regards to the hotel situation there. I don't care for it. Much better value what you get back in Angeles. The food is pretty decent in Subic in general.

I think Subic in it's current form with most women working in the bars being local isn't a must stop for me. There are some cute women there but most don't want to go out or only do short times. Otherwise it really feels like the Perimeter of AC for the most part, just a lot smaller.

I have had many of nights I have gone where I don't pull someone in Subic. I find Subic a bit overrated in regards to the mongering scene.
    Unfortunately I think it is a matter of timing w / this small beach town's talent. I was there last Feb for the first time and I did enjoy myself w / the Subic BGs, Subic energy, and exploring the PI coastline all the way to Pundaquit. The bars are all 1500 p except for one (Catwalk) at 2000 p. The Subic ladies are known for LT and for the most part that's what I got. AC is not known any longer for guaranteed LT so that's one of Subic's traits LT, things change though, I hope the Subic bar managers keep the LT traditions but it is in the ladies hands whether she stays all night.

As for the talent I saw in a dozen bars it was average w / an exception here and there. I liked my BFs and these ladies performed well. I know some guys are more demanding so I don't think Subic is for them.

The hotels are okay, Harley's looks more than decent a block and a half away from the bars. I stayed at the pricey Sheavens and will not do so again. Harley's rates were around 1500 p, decent room. There are a few other hotels I would consider around this price range so it's not that bad hotel wise. The view from Harley's is quite nice and has a great vibe. The food in Subic is decent too.

https://www.harleyspub.com

If you are flexiblele and can enjoy a cute 6 then Subic is worth your time. I found some really nice 6's along w / a beautiful laid back Subic vibe. I'll return and hope my timing is right.

Because the town is so small if you hit it at the wrong time there might be a babe shortage, if so AC is an hour away. I will also say (imo) that AC is not the best place for eye candy either.

Conversely the big cities have always had the eye candy on every one of my trips. And as everyone knows there are issues w / the big cities ladies, many stunners will not go w/ whitey.

Some pics, a couple of Subic BGs, some shots of Pundaquit, and the view from Sheavens, Harley's has the same view.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3089 - Version 2.jpg‎   IMG_3137.jpg‎   IMG_4073.jpg‎   IMG_3149.jpg‎   IMG_4086.jpg‎  

IMG_3080.jpg‎   IMG_3154.jpg‎   IMG_3204.jpg‎   IMG_3092 - Version 2.jpg‎  

Flash Rat Bar, Subic

In my opinion, but YMMV, the Flash Rat is probably the best bar in Subic. The mamasan there is absolutley fuckin' gorgeous. She reminded me of Naomi Campbell. Tall, dark, slender and a body to die for. I was told that the mamasan does occasionally accept bar fines her self. So there's a challenge for some one.

I did have a good experience with a girl called Joy at the Flash Rat. Her face wasn't much, but she had a nice body, hot ass and gave e me a 10/10 GFE. She really went the extra mile to make sure I was happy. Beautiful looking pussy and I dined at the why for a long time.

Subic Versus LA Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Amjeck  [View Original Post]
    How is it that you don't like subic but like LA cafe? I'd say both places seriously lack any quality pussy. Or has LA cafe improved in the last year?
    Yes, I totally agree. LA Cafe in Ermita attracts some of the most hideous looking creatures in Manila. But at least it is FUN. The place is packed every night, the girls are not asleep, the music is good and the food is acceptable. There is always a nice atmosphere there anytime of day. Even if most of the girls at LA Cafe are not that attractive, I'd rather be having a beer there than in one of those bars in Barrio Barretto, Subic.

I have picked up a couple of good ones at LA Cafe. Some of the girls are down and out and need a quick 3,000 PHP to pay a bill, kids school books etc. You never know what you might find. I even took an ex-actress once. She got a little crazy and depressed when the TV station cancelled her contract and she showed me her scars on her wrist. She had also put on a few pounds and just wanted some cash to get by day to day. She wanted me to take her friend as well for a threesome at the Diamond Hotel, but I said I could only handle one.

Perhaps an idea might be to try staying at Arizona and bar fining from score bar. Not guaranteed but less likely to cause problems. I'm going to put this to the test in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by FastEddie48  [View Original Post]
    To Engine driver.

This thing happen some girl are already been barfined, the pretty one will get barfined 3-4 night before just move on to the next one some don't stay all night and they will tell you that, I find girl in subic is more honest than the one in AC and I have barfine 5 girl here no runner yet, I don't see how can you can get stuck out here so many girls avalible maybe the problem is you.

Fast eddie 48.
    Personally for me, I'm like EngineDriver in regards to Subic. I was doing good over a year ago there because I had a couple of good ones I found there and they all stayed way into the morning. Last couple of trips I had no real luck. Most would not do long time. A lot just don't go out. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact most of them live with their families and return home every night. They probably have husbands or boyfriends on top of that.

I have no problem in AC. I rarely have runners in AC. Plus on top of that, it's a lot easier to find better looking women in AC over Subic.

I think Subic works out for a lot of people who live there and become regulars. They seem to get a lot better treatment in the bars. I do like the more laid back attitude in most of the bars though. It's nice.

I'm also with EngineDriver in regards to the hotel situation there. I don't care for it. Much better value what you get back in Angeles. The food is pretty decent in Subic in general.

I think Subic in it's current form with most women working in the bars being local isn't a must stop for me. There are some cute women there but most don't want to go out or only do short times. Otherwise it really feels like the Perimeter of AC for the most part, just a lot smaller.

I have had many of nights I have gone where I don't pull someone in Subic. I find Subic a bit overrated in regards to the mongering scene.

This thing happwn

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    I was at Subic Freeport Zone for work for 2 weeks and I visited every bar on the Barrio strip. They are all boring as hell with about 7 girls each and about 2 customers. The girls are mainly 3's, 4's or 5's. There is nothing over a 6 or 7. Generally ugly and fat. At one bar, one of the dancers was a 50-year old grandmother with crooked teeth. WTF?? Bar fines are between 1700 PHP - 2000 PHP. Tip for good service should not exceed 300 PHP (unless you are Korean). At one bar, all the girls were basically asleep and when I opened the door, someone yelled "customer" and they all got up. No thanks.

On one night out, I got rejected three times, but now I think that they must have all been on their period. Now I never approach a girl. I always wait for the girl to make the first move as there is chance of a better outcome (but not always). First up, this door girl at T Rose was all over me. So I got her an LD and proceeded with the interview and then when I asked about bar fining her, she says she will only go bar hopping. WTF? Pay her 2,000 PHP to go bar hopping? At the next bar, this waitress was making non stop eye contact with me and then smiling. I took that as being game on. So I bought her and her fat friend an LD each and proceeded with the interview. When I got down to the BF, she didn't say no, she just said "may be you take my friend. ".

Third rejection was when a dancer (probably a 7) also gave me a big smile and kept giving me eye contact. So I invited her down and bought her an LD. Her name was Jam. She was the most vain, self obsessed bar girl this side of Makati. She claimed to be (in her own words) a talented singer, black belt in tae kwan do, the most popular girl in the bar, very photogenic blah blah blah. So I said do you want to be bar fined? That was a real conversation killer. Without saying no, she said she had some commitments early the next day blah blah blah.

So it is possible to be stuck in Subic without a fuck.
    To Engine driver.

This thing happen some girl are already been barfined, the pretty one will get barfined 3-4 night before just move on to the next one some don't stay all night and they will tell you that, I find girl in subic is more honest than the one in AC and I have barfine 5 girl here no runner yet, I don't see how can you can get stuck out here so many girls avalible maybe the problem is you.

Fast eddie 48.

Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    The bars are nothing special. They are just rougher versions of the perimeter bars in AC. The quality is not so good and they are not professionally managed either.

If you want to go mongering in the Philippines, you can't beat AC. LA Cafe in Ermita, Manila is also a lot of fun and if you cannot pick up a hot chica there in 5 minutes, you are probably already dead.
    How is it that you don't like subic but like LA cafe? I'd say both places seriously lack any quality pussy. Or has LA cafe improved in the last year?

Don't Bother 2

I was at Subic Freeport Zone for work for 2 weeks and I visited every bar on the Barrio strip. They are all boring as hell with about 7 girls each and about 2 customers. The girls are mainly 3's, 4's or 5's. There is nothing over a 6 or 7. Generally ugly and fat. At one bar, one of the dancers was a 50-year old grandmother with crooked teeth. WTF?? Bar fines are between 1700 PHP - 2000 PHP. Tip for good service should not exceed 300 PHP (unless you are Korean). At one bar, all the girls were basically asleep and when I opened the door, someone yelled "customer" and they all got up. No thanks.

On one night out, I got rejected three times, but now I think that they must have all been on their period. Now I never approach a girl. I always wait for the girl to make the first move as there is chance of a better outcome (but not always). First up, this door girl at T Rose was all over me. So I got her an LD and proceeded with the interview and then when I asked about bar fining her, she says she will only go bar hopping. WTF? Pay her 2,000 PHP to go bar hopping? At the next bar, this waitress was making non stop eye contact with me and then smiling. I took that as being game on. So I bought her and her fat friend an LD each and proceeded with the interview. When I got down to the BF, she didn't say no, she just said "may be you take my friend. ".

Third rejection was when a dancer (probably a 7) also gave me a big smile and kept giving me eye contact. So I invited her down and bought her an LD. Her name was Jam. She was the most vain, self obsessed bar girl this side of Makati. She claimed to be (in her own words) a talented singer, black belt in tae kwan do, the most popular girl in the bar, very photogenic blah blah blah. So I said do you want to be bar fined? That was a real conversation killer. Without saying no, she said she had some commitments early the next day blah blah blah.

So it is possible to be stuck in Subic without a fuck.

Don't Bother

Unless you are into technical diving and exploring wrecks or have business at the Subic Freeport Zone, give Subic a miss. Move on, there is nothing to see here. Many of the hotels and bars are owned by fat, poorly educated, rough looking, tattooed Australian men in their 50's and 60's. They think they are single handedly keeping the Philippines economy afloat with their shit hole establishments. Even the so called 'resorts' are run down hovels you would not put your mother-in-law in. What I hate the most is the attitude of these Australian cowboys. They think they are the experts in sophisticated, international standard hospitality with their baked beans on toast offerings, spaghetti and meat balls and Australian football beamed in. Most of the owners and aged customers are always drunk. I pity the poor Pinays who have to put up with these assholes. Most of the Pinays are young enough to be their grandchildren.

The bars are nothing special. They are just rougher versions of the perimeter bars in AC. The quality is not so good and they are not professionally managed either.

If you want to go mongering in the Philippines, you can't beat AC. LA Cafe in Ermita, Manila is also a lot of fun and if you cannot pick up a hot chica there in 5 minutes, you are probably already dead.

Day 3

Wow, I think this is the first time anyone has read about a person in Subic Bay and not getting laid for two days. LOL. I did feel much better but still not 100%. I could have slept more but the restaurant showing the fight was getting busy and loud. I shower and head to the restaurant. It's pretty full. Even though I was a guest, I still had to pay $300 which included 4 drinks. I got a drink and ordered some breakfast. Then I called Rhoge, no answer. I called again during the fight and after the fight. Still no answer. Maybe this will be the first post of a person not getting laid at all in Subic.

After the fight, I get cleaned up and felt good enough to walk. I decided to walk to the Arizona like my first day's plan. I get there but the guy standing in the driveway gives me a dirty look. So I turn around and head on back. I'am not a late night person and unlike A / see, with the perimeter bars opening early, I didn't read about any bars opening up early in Subic. While walking back, I hear someone calling toward me. It's a lady across the street waving me over to her bar. I see the name of the bar is T Rose. I'am thinking, how good can it be this early in the afternoon. I have nothing to lose, so I cross the street and enter. Air conditioning at full blast, I'am in heaven. That's without seeing any of the girls yet.

Coming in from the sunlight I couldn't see. The lady that waved me over had to help me to a seat. Once my eyes adjusted, there were about 6 girls dancing. I was the only patron at the time. I hate when I'am the only one. Too much attention when I'am alone. I ordered a drink and unlike the other bars I visited during the night, these girls on stage seem more animated and would throw smiles to me and without talking to anyone yet, more flirtatious.

A lady sits down next to me, she is older so I figure she is the mama san. We start talking and after a while, she says, I get you some company. If you don't like the girl, just send them back to the dance floor. So she brings two girls down. Both are cute, one is taller than the other. The taller one, Anna who is 19 and the shorter one, Apple who is 22. We talk for a little bit and I'am having a good time with them so I buy them each a drink. When the drinks arrive do they drink them. No, Apple turns around and starts to give me a lap dance. While Apple is giving me the lap dance, Anna put her hand under my shirt and starts to caress my chest. Every once in a while, Apple would reach around to rub my junk, then Anna would do the same. Not for long, but enough to get me excited. So glad I wasn't suffering like the first two days.

On a funny note, another person comes walking in. It looks like he is ready to walk out until he sees the treatment I was getting. He then took a seat and mama san got him a couple of girls. I'am liking this place a lot. Finally Anna was saying let's all three go back to your hotel. I told her I was too old and could only concentrate on one girl. Plus I was a little gun shy, not knowing if I could even perform today. All indications said yes, but you never know. It was a hard choice, but I picked Anna. I like taller girls, but I don't think I could have gone wrong with either.

I told Apple it was a hard choice, but if I had enough strength later on, I would be back for her. She gave me a little kiss and said to have fun. The bar fine or whatever you call it was $1700. We got a trike back to the hotel. Once back at the hotel, whatever illness I had, was gone. Once inside the door, we started to make out. I love a girl who loves to kiss. Finally breaking free, she goes to shower. Then I take my shower and return to the bed where she is waiting looking as sexy as ever. We make out and she slowly goes down on me BBBJ. Nice and slow with a lot of saliva. I return the favor and she is loving it. Then a little 69 and then the main course. First CG then acg a little doggie and the grand finale in mish with a lot of dfking. I had brought a lot of condoms for this trip, but for this wonderful time together with Anna, we didn't use one and it felt magical.

So after going 0 for two days (all my fault and need to prepare better for the elements). It turned out perfect. She stayed for a couple of hours and would have stayed longer but I was drained. I tipped her $200 and gave her a couple of gifts from home. This was the kind of high I was looking for when planning my trip to the P. I.

Because I didn't bonk for two days, I had extra gift to give away. Later that night, I went back to the T Rose. Anna probably went home after our meeting because I didn't see her there. But I was looking for Apple. At first I didn't see her. Five minutes later she appears from a back room. She sees me and comes over to give me a big hug. I told her I was drained but wanted to say goodbye because she was so cool to me earlier in the day. She was happy that I came to say goodbye. I told her I would be leaving after I finished my drink and hopefully I could hook up with her if I ever came back. The waitress came by and asked if I wanted to buy Apple a drink. Apple answered for me, he's going to finish his drink, then leave. How cool is that. I knew it would be worth coming back. So I asked Apple if she likes surprises. She said yes so I gave her, her first surprise. A V. S. Sexy t shirt. She was very happy and gave me a hug and a kiss. Then I told her I had one more for her. The bottom part, a pair of sexy thong. She thanked me and said I must come back to see her. So even though I didn't bonk her, it was well worth it.

So to recap my trip to Subic. It was like being in the world series with my team being down by two runs. The bases are loaded with two out and me behind the count 0 and 2. And here's the pitch. A swing and this ball is going going gone! A grand slam in the bottom of the ninth. What a way to end it.

Also, for those of you not a late night person like me. The T Rose should fit the bill. They told me they open at 11:00 and close at 23:00. If coming from Harley's, its just a little pasted the hot zone.

1st time in Subic

I took the Subic shuttle for $1200 round trip. I know there is a big bus that is a little cheaper, I think $1000 round trip, but the Subic shuttle departure time worked better for me. Leaving A / see at 13:00 and leaving Subic for the return at 10:00. The shuttle picked me up at the hotel. The shuttle is a van and there was only one other passenger both going and coming back. I could see if the van was crowded, the leg room would be very confining. But since there was only two of us, we could stretch our legs sitting sideways. The van dropped me off at Harley's hotel. Small but comfortable room right on the beach. Although I didn't swim because I read a lot about how polluted the water was, though many local's were swimming in the water. If I ever go back, I would get a hotel with a pool attached. But at the same time, the rooms here are very cheap. Just a bit over $30.00 usd.

After settling in my room, I wanted to walk the main road to see where all the bars were, so I could tell how far everything was from my hotel. I wanted to walk to the Arizona hotel and make my way back. Due to the heat and humidity, I never made it that far. Got as far as the hot spot, turned around and started to walk back to my hotel. On the way back, I notice a street called Del Pinar. There was a restaurant I wanted to try on that street. The name of the restaurant is Bubbly Bones bbq and grill. I turned up that street found the place and had a late lunch early dinner there. Good food and good service. Only thing about Subic, all the restaurants in that area were open air restaurants. Are there any good indoor with great A / see restaurants not too far from the action?

Walking back from the restaurant to the hotel, I really started to feel sluggish. Once back at the hotel, I had to lay down and rest. I was either dehydrated or was suffering from heat stroke. But whatever it was, I didn't feel like doing anything. I wasn't horny in the lest. That's bad news in a city known for fun activities. I was so mad at myself for getting ill. Waking up from my nap, I didn't feel any better but I didn't want to say I came to Subic and all I did was sleep. I took a trike to the wet spot. The wet spot is actually connected to about 5 or 6 other bars. Because of the way I was feeling, none of the girls were doing it for me. That is until I went into one club, I don't know the name but if you go from the wet spot toward the pool table make a right at the hallway then left, that would be the club. It was actually a waitress who I found to be very attractive. Her name is Cathy and totally my type. So I buy her a drink and converse with her. I find out she used to dance but not anymore. I then asked if she goes out with any of the bar guest. She said sometimes but mainly no. I asked her if she would like dinner the next night, especially since my body ws still out of whack tonight, and she said come back tomorrow and we shall see. Left after that and went straight to bed.

2nd Day.

Woke up and felt just slightly better than yesterday. Still didn't feel horny. Had breakfast at the hotel while they cleaned my room. I wanted to try one of the floating bars. Although I don't drink, I wanted to see if any of the girls on the floating bar were worth my time. So I relaxed in my room until about 15:00 and head over to the Blue Rock. Not to far from my hotel. Get to the floating bar and it's packed. I couldn't sit at the main bar. Took a seat at one of the outer tables, ordered a soda water. Not that I saw anything spectacular, but it was so busy, none of the girls come over to talk with me. Seemed like there were a lot of regulars at the bar. I guess it's a good way to kill time, but I don't think I would return. After spending about an hour on the bar, came back to shore and had dinner at the Blue Rock. The dinner was good but nothing special. After dinner I felt like I had enough strength to walk to the bars. It was around 18:45.

First stop, the Hot spot. Only 3 girls dancing, nothing for my taste. Have one drink and leave. Walked across the street and back into the wet spot. Then to the back bar to see if Cathy is there. Don't see her. A different waitress takes my order. Maybe Cathy isn't working today. Then after 10 minutes, I see her waiting on a table on the other side. She sees me, smiles and waves. I do the same to her. After that, she never came to my table. Okay, I can take a hint. After I finished my drink, I go across the hall into the other bar. About 8 girls dancing but nothing fancies my eyes. Then a girl in a regular dress comes sits at my table. She introduces herself as Rhoge. She tells me she doesn't dance but is more of a hostess. We seem to be getting along so I buy her a drink. I still don't feel like taking a girl back to the room so I asked her if we could meet tomorrow before her shift starts. She said yes and gave me her phone number and told me to call tomorrow to finalize. The big fight was tomorrow, so in my mind it would work out perfect. Watch the fight, bonk Rhoge, what could be better. I must be getting better, I'am actually getting excited about tomorrow.

She gives me a kiss before I leave and on the way back to the hotel, I stop at two other bars. Nothing caught my eye. Back at the hotel, ordered a fruit platter to hydrate. Need my strength for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by AceKicker  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I should have been more specific. The first text came to my local Globe prepaid Sim card which I naturally toss away once I returned to my own country. The resent messages came via my facebook account which of course is under fake name. So in summary she doesn't know my number or my real name. I should have saved the messages from that Aussie guy to share here because I cannot fit in my head how can you deport someone back to somewhere? : the In my book deportation means you're being thrown away.
    To Ace.

You should just Ignore all this message and move on there are many scammer try to take advantage of nave newbie or just get a new facebook account.

Fast eddie 48.

Posting Limitations