"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

That means alot coming from you

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPooter  [View Original Post]
    Superb post, Camaro. Lots of solid and well-written information about a fresh location.

Those cobradors can be very entertaining. They are also skilled and knowledgable, packing people in to maximise revenue, moving people about and remembering where they all need to get out. And, as you say, charming the ladies (from 12 to 92) and indulging in friendly banter with pedestrians and other drivers.

I grew up in the post WWII years in a small town in England. In those days tradesmen and public officials were all individuals with their own eccentricities, interesting or funny anecdotes and stores of local knowledge. That has all gone now in these bland and politically correct times. It is one of things I like about the DR.
    Thank you sir!

Camaro's report on Nagua

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro1257  [View Original Post]
    The most fascinating thing about the trip was the conductor and how he maneuvered the passengers to get the maximum out of the minimum space. He would bang on the roof when he wanted to stop and he ran a tight ship. Dude had me rolling hitting on the bonitas that came aboard he was a real tigre.
    Superb post, Camaro. Lots of solid and well-written information about a fresh location.

Those cobradors can be very entertaining. They are also skilled and knowledgable, packing people in to maximise revenue, moving people about and remembering where they all need to get out. And, as you say, charming the ladies (from 12 to 92) and indulging in friendly banter with pedestrians and other drivers.

I grew up in the post WWII years in a small town in England. In those days tradesmen and public officials were all individuals with their own eccentricities, interesting or funny anecdotes and stores of local knowledge. That has all gone now in these bland and politically correct times. It is one of things I like about the DR.

Camaro's Synopsis of Nagua 2014

camaro's synopsis of nagua.

gentleman i just completed a trip to nagua from sosua. this trip is a continuation of my travel odyssey throughout the dominican republic, it is my intention to see as much of the island as possible so i can decide which part is most suitable for me to live. since there is little written on nagua i had no plans or agenda and went off what little information i had. this synopsis will cut to the meat of my experience in nagua and it will be the companion to my sosua june 2014 update.

nagua:

nagua is the capital of maria trinidad snchez province, on the north coast of the dominican republic and it lies between puerto plata and samana. it is a town of approximately 30,000 people 3 times the population of sosua. it has a beach on the atlantic ocean but is most noted for its agriculture rice coconuts and beans. the area lies below sea level which makes it vulnerable to flooding.

transportation to nagua from sosua.

transportation cost to nagua were all over the map:

regular taxi: $100.00 us or 4200 dop.

my taxista: 2500 dop.

carro publico: 1800 dop.

guaga: 250 dop.

i did not want to take the guaga because i was told it leaves at 7 am and i have only one word for leaving at 7 am not!

originally my taxista agreed to the trip for 2000 dop then he changed it to 2500 dop. i talked to el rey and he said i could get a deal at the publico stand in sosua. the publico driver started at 1500 dop then when up to 1800 dop don't ask me why maybe it's the gringo tax so i said wtf vamos.

we left sosua at 1245 hrs and arrived in nagua at 1405 hrs. i could best describe the ride as a roller coaster. dude drove like a bat out of hell and he only slowed down for the few towns were there were speed bumps. i reached for my seatbelt and guess what? yes sir not! this guy would swerve and weave like it was in the indy 500. every time he would cross the center line to pass i regretted not saying my prayers before i left. anyways i arrived safe in one piece.

transportation from nagua to sosua.

i checked into the different ways to return to sosua and found that carribe tours has station in nagua however they only go to santo-domingo so if i were to take them that would be a 3 hour ride south to santo-domingo and a 4 hour ride north to sosua. it would be scenic but not time efficient.

i checked a taxi who wanted 3800 dop.

i chose the gua gua route from nagua to rio san juan then rio san juan to sousa. the first leg was 240 dop and the last leg was 250 dop. economically you can't beat it although at times the ride was uncomfortable due to the number of passengers. the gua gua can seat about 15 people comfortable but at times there were over 20 people on board.

the most fascinating thing about the trip was the conductor and how he maneuvered the passengers to get the maximum out of the minimum space. he would bang on the roof when he wanted to stop and he ran a tight ship. dude had me rolling hitting on the bonitas that came aboard he was a real tigre. i left nagua at 0830 hrs and arrived in sosua at 1130 hrs.

*ironically although i did not want to get up early to make the trip to nagua from sosua when i returned to sosua the early option was the most economical.

hotel sinai.

i got a suite which is the bomb! you walk in the room with a kitchen and dining area then you walk in the bedroom which is humongous. there is a jacuzzi and king size bed i think i am going to enjoy my stay here.

the wifi is good and the air-conditioning is decent. the staff is very professional and welcoming but nobody speaks english. how ya like dem apples!

hotel sinai-restaurant.

the service in this place is off the chain! so i get the garlic fish (moro) with vegetables and sauted potatoes which was muy sabroso. after i paid the 350 dop the waiter bring me dessert that i did not order i was like wtf? anyways it is called pan de mais, the top was sweet corn and raisins and the bottom was light cake and it was delicious! i would have never thought that corn would taste that good. the waiter was on point waiting on me hand and foot!

las playas nagua.

there are two major beaches in nagua, playa de gringos and playa poza de bojolo. both beaches are side by side, they are public beaches that are used by locals and people from other parts of the area like sosua beach. i noticed no pfp traffic when i was there however the high traffic day is sunday's.

el malecon.

parque central is the center of town and where most of the action in nagua is. if you are in parque central and hear waves crashing it is coming from the malecon. there is an unfinished road on the malecon that boarders the beach.

parque central calle sanchez.

parque central is the main hang out spot in nagua. it is busiest on saturday nights and sunday afternoons and evenings. i was surprised to find it very slow on friday night. the park is a 5 minute walk from hotel sinai but please don't ask me for directions because very few of the streets are marked, in fact i got lost and if it wasn't for a friendly moto i would still be walking in circles.

parque central has the below listed venues in the area along with colmados and street food:

alba bar & hotel.

atlantic sports bar.

iwmi bar.

bar 607.

nagua casa de cambio.

another place that is within a 5 minute walk from the hotel is bienes casa de cambio where i received a good rate of 43.1 dop-1 us. as much of the area i cannot give directions due to the absence of street signs.

nagua car washes.

nagua is like many dominican towns that have car washes that serve as bars and pfp venues. they offer dancing and sometimes karaoke. the chicas sometimes actually work at the car wash or other times they a freelancers. the below listed car washes are the 3 major nagua car washes and ironically enough they are all on the same street (avenieda maria trindad sanchez) less than 10 minutes from each other. each has a 500 dop salida and you negotiate with the chica the amount of time and the tarifa averages 1500-2000 dop for whatever amount of time you agree on. there are no rooms at these car washes so you can choose your hotel room or a cabana.

steve's car wash.

atlantic car wash.

el coco car wash.

nagua casa de citas.

i was told there are many casa de citas in nagua in non descript houses. i visited the below listed casas:

montevelli in barrio nueve *no one could tell me the name of the street it was on.

there was a bar with a dj playing bachata and salsa. there were plastic chairs that surrounded the wall with chicas sitting around some with clients and others by themselves. there was no salida you paid the house 2000 dop for tln. the chicas live at the location but i do not know if the rooms were available for service therefore you either could take the chica to a cabana or your hotel.

hotel patio espanol- calle sanchez.

there was a bar i don't recall any music. there were plastic chairs that surrounded the wall with chicas sitting around looking bored and there were no clients when i was there. there were rooms in the back but i was told it was best to go to your hotel or cabana. i was originally quoted a salida of 500 dop but i only wanted the chica i chose for st so i paid 200 dop. the chica asked for 3000 dop but i think she thought i wanted tln but we settled on 2000 dop for 2 hours. i am sure the tarifas are negotiable with the other chicas.

pfp in nagua.

i would not recommend nagua as a pfp destination. nagua is like any other dominican city where pfp exist however from what i observed of the talent in the car washes and casa de citas the best of nagua were not in those venues. in fact most of the women i saw in those venues were 5-6's with maybe a couple of 7's.

nagua pfp prices were typical for the rest of the dominican republic ranging from 1500 dop - 3000 dop depending on the venue and the provider. i travelled all over the city and although i saw many women walking i would not identify any of them on the stroll like you would see at the monument in santiago or santo domingo's avenieda indepencia.

i walked around parque central and although i saw naguas best none appeared to be working, they were travelling from one venue to another and not walking in circles trying to make eye contact the way many pfp chicas do.

cabana benidor.

cabana benidor is on autopista nagua a sanchez 2 minutes from casa montevelli and 5 minutes from casa hotel patio espanol. it was the usual cabana set up you drive into the garage put your 600 dop in the turn style and do your thing. they provided 2 condoms and sent us up more as needed. i only stayed 2 hours but i guess it's a 4 hour stay.

the rooms weren't that great the tv had snow and the room had a dreary feeling to it. it was no sosua dulce secreto that's for sure.

la mejor de nagua.

the best of nagua comes out on saturday and sunday nights in parque central. what a difference a day makes, on friday when i was there it was dead but the rest of the weekend it was off the chain! parque central had a santiago pueblo nuevo feel on satuday & sunday without the danger. it was very festive and vibrant you could high off the energy alone not to mention the eye candy. i enjoyed the vibe with people sitting on park benches and walking leisurely around the park. it should be noted that none of the venues i will mention are sex venues, perhaps you can get pfp however my impression was all these were normal clubs.

join me as i walk around the park:

drink the park liquor store.

there were plastic seats outside and music was blasting from a dj mostly bachata and some reggaton. along the sidewalks there were motos, motorcycles and pasolas all lined up like a parking lot.

traffic.

i saw all types of vehicles pass buy including a range rover, cadillac escalade and mercedes suv. i thought "wtf?" the policia nacional rode by in their truck with lights flashing as well as on their motorcycles 2 to a bike. occasionally somebody on a motorcycle or car would flex squealing tires doing wheelies or other reckless driving. i guess this is the place and the time to flex.

food carts with street food.

there were several food carts some selling hot dogs other hamburgers and others chicken. i tried one of the hamburgers and it was great.

alba bar& hotel.

this is one of the best spots in nagua. it is an open air bar with hotel in the back. the back is covered with a small dance floor. the dj plays typical latin music and regardless as to how crowded it was people would dance in the isles it was quite festive.

atlantic sports bar.

this is an open air venue with a semi circle bar and tables and chairs that perimeter the outside. in the back were several pool tables and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

607 bar.

is a traditional indoor venue with security outside that pats you down before you go in. it is small with a small dance floor with tables surrounding the walls and the dance floor.

iwmi bar and lounge.

another traditional indoor venue with security outside that pats you down before you go in. it is small with a small dance floor with tables surrounding the walls and the dance floor.

las mujeres.

there were all shapes and sizes a lot of 6's a few 7&8's with 1 or 2 9's that would make you want to slap your mama. none of these women had the sousa i'm hungry look in fact some seemed to be in the own world. a few women would be in groups of 2 or 3 but most were with 1 or 2 men. there were others that were obviously paired up and out for a date night. another thing i noticed is the going back and forth between groups with both men and women. it was difficult at times to tell who was with anyone because sometimes they were in constant motion.

danger.

after 30 years in le you learn how to spot concealed weapons; there were a few from knives to pistols, however at no time did i feel unsafe. my impression was the weapons were carried for defense and not offense. there was no apparent hostility between any one and it actually had the feel of one big block party. not only did i not feel unsafe the vibe was so vibrant i felt high off the energy of the place.

in short you have not experienced nagua until you have experienced parque central on the weekend.

final observations on nagua.

my nagua excursion was intended to be more of a fact finding mission than an opportunity to knock down a bunch of chicas. my concern about living in nagua in retirement is that it is reportedly under sea level and therefore subject to major flooding during hurricanes. my other concern is that socially there is not much to offer other than on the weekends so i would defiantly need a novia or esposa if i were to live there.

so far my travels have brought me to santo domingo and santiago which are major cities with major city problems that i am not certain if i want to deal with in retirement. punta cana bavaro was too commercial, like sosua on steroids. boca chica imho felt like the armpit of the dominican republic one step behind sosua. cabarette was a very nice town although touristy not overly so, sorta of a sosua light that was a lot cleaner and less gritty. la romana was a gritty mid-size city that was vibrant and alive. monte cristi was like mayberry a small town with a small town feel. nagua was a cross between la romana without the gritty feel and monte cristi without the mayberry feel.

nagua has some beautiful woman, of course it is no santo domingo or santiago but some of the women i saw were nothing less than gorgeous. however most of the women were quite average and nothing to write home about.

my experience with the women was limited. i did 1 pfp from a casa which was great sex. i met 3 chicas at parque central sitting on a bench and i was trying to entertain all 3 but there was only one i was interested in. my conversation was real light because it did not appear as if they were pfp, before i could get to deep a car pulled up with tinted windows and they jumped and had to go. i have no idea if it was a novio or what the situation was as the windows were tinted.

the women in clubs as previously stated were occasionally in groups but more often than not they were with one or more men. they also went back and forth which made it difficult for me to discern who was with whom.

i did some exploring on my own but most of my time i was with a relative of my colleague. he was married and not into the social seen. he took me to the venues but had no inside connect so it was difficult for me to know who was who and what was what.

i would definitely recommend nagua not as a mongering excursion but a place to experience something different. the best time to go would be saturday & sunday. it would be good to travel with a wing or with a chica because you could do the beach during day and party at night in parque central.

hotel sinai is an excellent location and 5 minutes walk from parque central. everything you need from a pharmacy, liquor store, colmado etc is within minutes. the area felt very safe even at night.

my next trip will be a sosua-las terrenace excursion the last week in july. the las terrenace trip will be different from the nagua trip because i will have a map due to the other trip reports to the area that have given me some insight. i will document my findings for your review when i return.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother P  [View Original Post]
    I left Hotel Barcelo 4/18. Took a cab to calle barahona and took a transportante las terrenas bus to las terrenas. 350 pesos, a / c and wifi. Pretty comfortable. Not as comfortable as caribe tours. It was packed because of semana santa. Appx 2. 5 hrs. Got off at the cemetary and walked to casa de neptunia. Nice hotel, great people, but a little basic. Las terrenas is beautiful! Appx 2 miles of sand and pretty blue sea! Lots of hotels accross from the beach. There is even a little boardwalk. The main clubs are la bodega, replay and Gaia. But there are others. Its not sosua. No putas every where. But it was semana santa. But its not sosua! No one asked me for money, or buy me beer. That was nice! There were lots of chicas, but most with dates. Alot of the chicas in the stores and resturants were flirtin. Might pursue next trip. Took a haitian out of la bodega. She was fun. We danced an drank. Good performer. Hoping to see more girls next time. On the way back ended up on a regular gua gua. I got there at 8:20 for the 9am bus, but it was gone! Had to catch my flight so I got on the gua gua. They pack that thing! When all the seats are full the have little boards that stretch across and they seat people in the middle! LOL. Crazy, but not bad. Everyone was friendly. Dropped me iff on las americas. I grabbed a cab to the airport. The driver was amused that a gri go had been on the guagua.
    Good reporting bro, thanks.

Las Terrenas

I left Hotel Barcelo 4/18. Took a cab to calle barahona and took a transportante las terrenas bus to las terrenas. 350 pesos, a / c and wifi. Pretty comfortable. Not as comfortable as caribe tours. It was packed because of semana santa. Appx 2. 5 hrs. Got off at the cemetary and walked to casa de neptunia. Nice hotel, great people, but a little basic. Las terrenas is beautiful! Appx 2 miles of sand and pretty blue sea! Lots of hotels accross from the beach. There is even a little boardwalk. The main clubs are la bodega, replay and Gaia. But there are others. Its not sosua. No putas every where. But it was semana santa. But its not sosua! No one asked me for money, or buy me beer. That was nice! There were lots of chicas, but most with dates. Alot of the chicas in the stores and resturants were flirtin. Might pursue next trip. Took a haitian out of la bodega. She was fun. We danced an drank. Good performer. Hoping to see more girls next time. On the way back ended up on a regular gua gua. I got there at 8:20 for the 9am bus, but it was gone! Had to catch my flight so I got on the gua gua. They pack that thing! When all the seats are full the have little boards that stretch across and they seat people in the middle! LOL. Crazy, but not bad. Everyone was friendly. Dropped me iff on las americas. I grabbed a cab to the airport. The driver was amused that a gri go had been on the guagua.

Thanks

Thanks for the report.

I have always wanted to visit Monti Cristi and this might motivate me to do the trip.

Thanks!

Thanks for reporting Camero! Monti Cristi is on my to do list. Thanks for the blueprint!

Camaro's synopsis of Monti Cristi

Monti Cristi Synopsis.

Gentleman I just completed a trip to Monti Cristi from Santiago. This trip was an extension of my most recent Sosua-Santiago excursion. Since the trip was impromptu day tripwith no plans or agenda the information contained is not as exhaustive as I would like it to be however I hope for most it will suffice. This synopsis will cut to the meat of my experience in Monti Cristi for those who are not interested in reading the entire Santiago trip report.

I have not read any PFP information on Monti Cristi but like most urban centers in the Dominican Republic there is more than enough PFP for those who know where to look. Below I have listed my notes for your review.

The City:

Monti Cristi was one of the original settlements of the Spaniards after Christopher Columbus discovered the island of Hispanola. It is on the north west part of the Dominican Republic and about 15 minutes from Haiti. Monti Cristi is currently famous fishing, eco-tourism and the reefs on its beeches. It sits on Monti Cristi Bay which flows into the Atlantic Ocean.

Transportation:

Gonett Tours Expresso from Santiago to Monti Cristi which was about a 1 1/2 hour ride for 200DOP.

Caribe Tours from Monti Cristi back to Santiago for 200DOP and it was a much more comfortable ride than the Expresso I took coming. The bus driver asked ME for my passport after I gave him my ticket but I think he was trying to shake me down and I just blew him off.

Monti Cristi Beach Hotels:

The below listed hotels would be outstanding for dates because they provide excellent vista views of the Monti Cristi beech which is on Monti Cristi Bay.

Hotel Restaurant Maribella faced the beach and had a restaurant and rooms between 1000-2000DOP.

Hotel Restaurant Maribella was across the street from Hotel Restaurant Maribella and it faced the beach also, rooms between 1000-2000DOP.

Chic Hotel and Brisa Resturant: (Avenieda Benito Monicon)

The Chic Hotel was a quiet hotel that was next to the sister restaurant Brisa which was an outdoor open air venue covered by an awning.

My room was comfortable with a king size bed and 24 inch flat screen television. There was WIFI in the lobby and restaurant but not in the rooms. The staff was professional and helpful.

Car Washes Monti Cristi:

Monti Cristi is like many urban centers in the Dominican Republic where car washes serve as PFP venues also. The below were the only 2 car washes reported:

Ma Natay Calle Pablo Duarte (Calle Principal)

Ma Natay has a car wash next to a bar that is under a pavilion. The music was salsa and bachata that was so loud it was deafening. The talent was mostly 6's about 4 chicas appeared to be working.

The salida was 500DOP and whatever you negotiate with the chica I was told they were going for 500DOP.

El Terrazo Progresso Pablo Duarte (Calle Principal)

El Terrazo has a car wash next to a bar that is under a pavilion like Ma Natay. These 2 car washes are approximately 50 yards from one another and you can walk between them easily. The music was strangely enough Mexican Mariachi. The talent was mostly 6's about 6 chicas appeared to be working all were on the thick side no flacas for me.

The salida was 600DOP and whatever you negotiate with the chica I was told they were going for 500DOP.

Cock Fighting Monti Cristi:

There is a small stadium that sits between Ma Natay and El Terrazo car washes where they cock fight. The entrance to the stadium is 200DOP where everyone surrounds the dirt floor and the roosters fight one another. As rowdy as everyone was there I would like to see PETA representatives come to Monti Cristi and try to put a stop to the cock fighting. On a serious note it was quite brutal watching one rooster peck the hell out of the other. I watched for about 15 minutes and I had enough.

The chica stroll in Monti Cristi:

Calle Ocho is the main hang out spot for Monti Cristi it is at the corner of Calle Colon &Duarte. Motos and cars line the street and there is a dance club at the corner. There were a couple of groups of chicas sitting together that appeared to be working.

It was reported to me that this is one of the primary freelance spots in the city and I saw a few 7's but it started raining and the power went out a couple of times which killed the entire vibe.

Avenida Benito Moncion is the area in front of the Chic Hotel, it is the chica stroll after midnight I saw a few chicas strolling earlier but it started raining and everything shut down for the night.

La Comida Monti Cristi:

• Breakfast at Cocomar Resturant which faces the Monti Cristi Bay with a mellow breeze and rocking chairs while you eat.

Scrambled eggs with onions and tomatoes along with pork chops and toast.

• Lunch at Cocomar again.

Baked Moro, sautéed potatoes and salad 600DOP.

• Dinner at Brisa Resturant which has an outdoor and indoor part. I sat outside because it was reported this was a major chica stroll but I only saw a couple before it started raining and the power went out twice after which it was restored by the generator.

Chicken soup tasted like sancocho 150DOP.

Monti Cristi closing thoughts:

I am considering retiring in the Dominican Republic therefore this excursion was right up my alley because it gave me an opportunity to see and experience a part of the country that few people talk about. My objective is to see as much of the Dominican Republic as I can before I make my final decision.

Below I have listed my thoughts on Monti Cristi:

• One of the highlights of any Monti Cristi trip would be the vista view of the Monti Cristi beach and bay which is very natural.

• I would definitely recommend Monti Cristi as a day trip if you like pristine beeches and a town that is tan tranquilo. It would be even better with a date.

• There is plenty of fresh fish and sea food to be had because the town sits on the water.

• PFP is available in Monti Cristi but I would not travel there solely for that purpose because the only sex venues I could find were the car washes. I could not find any casa de citas.

• There are plenty of chicas available. I asked a moto concho to find me a flaca and he brought back a woman that was cute but not too flaca. She was ready and willing but I was not.

• There are freelancers who work the clubs and the streets however on my visit I got rained out so that put the fire out on my flame.

• Monti Cristi had the small town feel like Cheers where "everybody knows your name" where people speak and greet one another as common courtesy. I thoroughly enjoyed not being treated like a tourist.

• From the mongering standpoint the trip was a failure but from the personal goal standpoint of exploring different parts of the Dominican Republic I am satisfied.

The report is one of two other companion synopses on Santiago & Sosua.

Anyone been to Caliente Caribe, clothing optional resort?

Anyone been here before?

There is a clothing optional resort, and fully inclusive, in Abreu, next to La Playa Grande. I looks to be about a 1 hour drive from Sosua. When I was bouncing around some links I seen they have some swinger nights.

I couldn't find it again, but one website was talking about hardcore swaps, softcore swaps, and I think fantasy swaps. So if you brought a chica you could maybe come out with chica swapping, or group sex or something.

I don't see any scheduled this year, but last year they had a couples only clothing optional swingers cruise that lasted a few days and actually went to a few different Island nations.

I think it would probably be mostly older people that I wouldn't want to be swapping my chica for. At least if I bring a hot looking chica she could roam around topless or fully nude if she wanted to, she would probably would too.

They had a building on their map called "The Erotic Playhouse", like people in this indoor place can just go screwing in front of everyone if they wanted. Something I don't think I'd partake in unless I seen something worth while, and the chica I bring was OK with it.

Also if you book 6 or more nights they will actually pick you up from just about any airport, even Santo Domingo, just the airport in Punta Cana.

Their website isn't so informative, but so here are some other links and also a safe for work Youtube video. Lastly if you have an RCI membership you can use it there also.

They also have a location in Tampa Florida, but this is about the one in the DR.

http://www.castawaystravel.com/calie...aribe-main.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwtHYxzVqhQ

Its even on Tripadvisor, it seems like some people think it needs some updating.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev..._Republic.html

Staying at Costa Caribe Coral.

During some research, I found a bar / club called "Vanessa" that is supposed to have action.

By "discreet," I mean I'd take them to a Cabana.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    Any play-for-pay in Juan Dolio? I'll be there for a Bachata Festival next week and if convenient, I'd like to discretely fit in some mongering.
    Directly across the street from the Barcelo Capella resort in Juan Dolio, there is a convenient store. There are SWs standing outside at all time of day, of course more after dark. They also walk back and forth between that store and the bar around the corner (you'll hear loud music blasting). Not sure if that fits your requirement of being "discrete" though, picking up hoes off the street!

Where are you staying? There is a cabaña about half a mile up the main road.

Any play-for-pay in Juan Dolio? I'll be there for a Bachata Festival next week and if convenient, I'd like to discretely fit in some mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother P  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, took a publico from Sosua all the way up to San Juan. We got to Rio San Juan en an hr! I can see why the DR has a high rate of road fatalities. There's some resorts and condos out there between Sabaneta and RSJ. I seen a number of older gringos and gringos driving. Forget that! LOL. I'm not driving here.

We had two hrs to kill, so we wandered about town and had brkfast. And beer! LOL. From what I saw Rio San Juan is a regular Dominican town. I didn't see any clubs. I'm sure it's no Sosua! LOL! Lots of small shops. I'm not sure if there's a beach.
    Rio San Juan is a nice place. Me and my non mongering buddies went and stayed at the resort there mainly to play Golf. Nice Golf course overlooking the ocean. Golfing is cheap and comes with caddies. I always rent a car.

There are many all inclusive resorts there. After Golf me and one mongering buddy went looking for girls. We went to a resort which has a casino. Did not see any P4p girls there. However had a good time drinking and dancing with a group of graduating girls from Canada who were booked there for a week.

Came back to my resort and tried talking to an employee there asking about girls. He made some phone calls and asked us to go meet the girls at local gas station. The guy cautioned us saying girls are not allowed back in the resort. Anyway there were about 12 girls to choose from. At least 6 were pretty. We selected two and asked them where to go. They took us to a nice looking house, well furnished obviously a brothel. Bedrooms are clean and nice. They provided us with some food and drinks. Did the deed and the girls were real GFE. I believe we only paid 1500 pesos each and some money for the drinks. We spent roughly 4 hours with them and even could have slept all night there but we had a golf outing early in the morning.

Compared to Sosua RSJ girls were very nice. Do not know if there are nice hotels apart from the resorts.

San Francisco

Took a day trip to San Francisco with two buddies who live in Sosua. One knew some women there, pros from Sosua, the other knew the bus route. I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to see a different part of the country. Multiple amigos have told to expand out of Sosua. LOL. Anyway, took a publico from Sosua all the way up to San Juan. We negotiated 500 pesos to have the car to ourselves with no stops. I think normally it would've been 50 pesos apiece. In RSJ we paid 200 pesos each for a bus ticket to San Francisco. Dude drove like a race car driver! I'm glad I was in the back seat! We got to Rio San Juan en an hr! I can see why the DR has a high rate of road fatalities. There's some resorts and condos out there between Sabaneta and RSJ. I seen a number of older gringos and gringos driving. Forget that! LOL. I'm not driving here.

We had two hrs to kill, so we wandered about town and had brkfast. And beer! LOL. From what I saw Rio San Juan is a regular Dominican town. I didn't see any clubs. I'm sure it's no Sosua! LOL! Lots of small shops. I'm not sure if there's a beach.

The Caribe Tours bus arrived 15ins before departure. I guess their known for their punctuality. The bus had large seats, very comfortable, and like everyone says, the A / C was booming! LOL. Passed through some decent looking towns, don't know all the names. In Nagua there's a lot of rice paddies. Interesting.

Got to San Francisco in about two hrs. The girls were suppose to be waiting but weren't. We walked over to Burger King while making phone contact and finding out what was going on. We passedsome street vendors selling cheap food, chicken plantens, mangu, just like en Sosua. But we went to bk and had 330 peso combo meals.

I guess I'll spare you guys the blow by blow. The girls showed up with a driver, who we kept all day though I tried to get rid of him because I knew it wasn't "cool" like one guy kept saying. They have a very nice 3 bedroom house, they say it's 10000 pesos per month. Very nicely decorated. There are a lot of new apt buildings and small houses in that area. W walked around and looked. Very nice. A lot of motos, but very few moto conchos. Apparently San Francisco is a wealthier area and people can afford pasolas. I seen a few range rovers and bmws. Lots of resturants that appeared nice. No obvious putas, though I have To believe they are there somewhere. We bought a bottle of marcois? And a bottle of brugal. We drank and danced and had a good time. They broke out a hookah, which I guess is big in that part of the country. Then we went to la sierna, where we spent too much on groceries and more liquor. Dinner was good. We went out for more drinks and a another hookah. Ended up spending the night in a cabana after negotiating an rate for Tln.

In conclusion. 1. An expat could live very well for cheap in San Francisco. There's not many gringos, we didn't see one, so there's not the comradarie of Sosua. It would be an adjustment. Theres a movie theater and a golds gym, but no beach. Only rivers. I guess you meet some "non pros" over time. I'm not sure how many dominicanas really want to date a gringo.

2. Enough with the date the hooker BS! LOL. We spent a lot on food and drinks, and a taxi driver who drove a range rover and wouldn't go away, and guess what? Drumroll. I still had to pay to play! LOL. But I did have a good time, and I'm glad I saw San Francisco, if only for a day. Brother reporting!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertGillette  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas!

First time going to DR and I'm going to Samana for a week in December the 20th. I know Sosua is much better for hookers but I choose Samana because of the beauty of the location. I need any help, tips, recommandation as to how to proceed in DR and where should I go in Samana? I have a contact but he lives in Santo Domingo which is 5 hours to Samana I've been told.

Any help would be vastly appreciated!

Thanks!

Robert
    Its more closer to 3 hours. I did the trip back in June. Nice place too look at. Not so good for mongering

Posting Limitations