"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1091 of 3780 FirstFirst ... 91 591 991 1041 1081 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1101 1141 1191 1591 2091 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 56686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    You used to be able to get amazing pussy in Buenos Aires 10 years ago for 50 bucks for a couple hours but now it's 150-200 for an hour in the clubs.
    That sucks. I'm going to BA in a couple of months. Very sad to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodilexp  [View Original Post]
    In all my years of mongering, I never saw a case where throwing more money at the same working girl (above her going rate) made the service better.
    I think it depends on the circumstances and the girls perception of the going rate for the service they are providing relative to the price you are paying. It doesn't work with go-go or massage girls since those are basically pretty much set rate places and the girls are hard core anyway. For some reason, these girls don't appreciate getting more money than the going rate. I am guessing it happens to them often so they are spoiled. (It also does not work for girls pulled from Thermae either, they are hard core like the go-go girls.) If you go to a cheap place for 1000 baht, it won't likely be any better or worse service than a more expensive place for 5000 baht. The difference for that will likely be the girl will have whiter skin at the place for 5000 baht.

However, I think it's a different case when it comes to free lance girls from discos. I actually did some research on this with some buddies with free lancers where we take some girls for normal market price and others for more than market price. We found that if we make it clear that we know the normal market rate, but promise a free lance girl more than the normal market rate provided she really makes us happy, we get off the charts service almost without fail. I can't say our sample size was huge because we didn't want to overpay often, but in the times we did do it, that was the finding for all of us.

Nothing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodilexp  [View Original Post]
    Good question. For Thailand expats or experienced mongers, exchanging negative observations matters. It provides closure, and reassurance that it's not me going sour while the scene remained more or less the same, but that changes really are significant. Then, after adjusting expectations and accepting the scene changed, maybe some of us will still be able have a few last gasps of fun. If any of us old timers goes in expecting to find the scene as it used to be (there are optimists among us), they're in for a very bad time.

So, there's a purpose to negative comments, and a more important one than describing one more venue or girl for the 1000th time. And virtually ALL Thailand venues have been discussed to death here. Frankly, I haven't discovered a new amazing venue worth visiting from field reports here in a long time.wow weather who wins if it good or not ,, it's not good , 5 days here nothing worth talking about , and pocket full of money ,,, 3 different times bill padded (in between meeeting the girl of m dreams ) just rag bars up and down soi 4 ,, "the sex is gone boys ,", my only delima is I planed on 7 weeks here ,,, I'm looking to get out soon !!! Really really bad guys ,please pm me if any ideas where to go , have to be back here feb 5 to catch flight !! Total disappointment,, and I've really tried to go with the flow ( even considered nor saying nothing having bill padded but just can't bring myself to that )) met more then one person bragging about Their a reg at mixx and Russians will go with them for 5,000 b.

I understand this is all irrelevant to a relative newbie or a casual tourist, but they're not the only audience here.
    The sex is gone boys!

Quote Originally Posted by *****man  [View Original Post]
    The point is though what do you really hope to achieve by complaining about how bad things are now compared to the past?
    Good question. For Thailand expats or experienced mongers, exchanging negative observations matters. It provides closure, and reassurance that it's not me going sour while the scene remained more or less the same, but that changes really are significant. Then, after adjusting expectations and accepting the scene changed, maybe some of us will still be able have a few last gasps of fun. If any of us old timers goes in expecting to find the scene as it used to be (there are optimists among us), they're in for a very bad time.

So, there's a purpose to negative comments, and a more important one than describing one more venue or girl for the 1000th time. And virtually ALL Thailand venues have been discussed to death here. Frankly, I haven't discovered a new amazing venue worth visiting from field reports here in a long time.

I understand this is all irrelevant to a relative newbie or a casual tourist, but they're not the only audience here.

Quote Originally Posted by Klassic  [View Original Post]
    you want extreme GFE? Throw some money at them
    In all my years of mongering, I never saw a case where throwing more money at the same working girl (above her going rate) made the service better. As long as you're not severely underpaying or have a terrible attitude, girls who are typically nice and friendly will try to be nice and provide the GFE they typically do. Those with poor attitudes who are customarily being bitchy and delivering the bare minimum will only give you token crumbs of better service even if you pay them double. You can pay extra for her to hold your dick in her mouth longer, but not to give you a good BJ. And this is even more true with GFE. Even this small positive correlation is in doubt, since offering more than necessary signals to the girl that you're a push-over, and hookers are good at reading these signs and push you over they will.

Sometimes, if you're throwing money around like there's no tomorrow (3 or 5 times the going rate), they'll try to keep it going, but it's usually just a notch better rather than genuinely great.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Well, change would be nice to embrace, if some of it were for the better. When it comes to P4 P in Asia, the change is not positive. So I ask you, what is there to embrace? Yes, still like the food, Yes, the health care is still good, although the for profit model is starting to get out of hand. I still prefer it to the US, but it is in no ways fun and a do whatever you want but don't hurt anyone and don't do drugs place like it used to be. Please, name one aspect of the P4 P scene here that is better than it was 10 years ago or anything that is to our advantage now. I certainly can't think of one. There are fewer gals, higher prices, less service, et al. For those who have the time, the patience, and don't have a GF, online is an option. But again, that requires a lot of effort.

Your first point is the problem. Asian punters expect less, and so everyone gets less. Nice for everyone, eh? And it's not just Thailand. It's all over Asia.
    Agree with everything you say G, my point is it is what it is and we need to adapt and make the best of it and yes although it's nowhere as good as what it used to be for me anyway it's still way more than OK. If you think about it it's akin to the half empty half full glass metaphor.

And I'd say for the most part that is due to fewer working gals and more Asian tourist punters.
    Let's be honest. Thailand and most of Asia was exploited by the West, one way or another, because of a disparity in military and economic power. Now that Asians themselves have enough wealth to prop up their own economy, isn't it a little hypocritical to complain about the fact that Westerners can't exploit them as much as before?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    The price of pussy is going up worldwide. Mostly it's due to the "time is more important than money" tourists. They keep pushing the price 10% or so every six months and when you mention something they all say the same things. "That's what you have to pay" or "I'm here on vacation, I don't want to spend any time bargaining" or whatever but that's what it is. It's happening in Europe, it's happening all over south america and now it looks like it's happening here in Thailand. Seriously, you can see this same discussion happening on pretty much every popular country on the forum. You used to be able to get amazing pussy in Buenos Aires 10 years ago for 50 bucks for a couple hours but now it's 150-200 for an hour in the clubs.

I can't speak for Thailand, next month will be my first time there but this conversation looks familiar.
    I don't think Goatscrot's and others' (including my own) gripe is primarily with price, it is with service and looks. In fact, over the course of the last fifteen years the price in Thai baht for a PSE oil massage has remained constant other than the fact a few, not the majority, of venues now charge a bit extra for A+, as it is known. But service is not what it used to be, and there are a lot more overweight girls with significant baby damage working in those places than before.

The prices have gone up at go-gos but probably not by more than normal inflation except for long-time (overnight) sessions, which seem to be out of favor whereas were easy to get some years ago. But attitudes, not just about money, have changed among many of the girls and looks have gone down aided by a lot of bad plastic surgery which it seems is now much more common.

Jakarta doesn't seem to have the same problem with service and the attractiveness of working girls, but it has another, namely the political winds are going in a bad direction (motivated largely by an increase in Muslim fundamentalism's political power). There have also been increases in pricing at those places that cater to expats or the higher-end crowd. But there are still plenty of places where you can find pretty, service-oriented girls, at a good price. Hopefully these places will still be around and not closed by politically motivated police crackdowns.

Although there clearly have been adverse trends in the hobby globally, there are differences between situations in the different countries, sometimes marked. Good luck in Thailand; it (including the scene there) is much different than Buenos Aires.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    I think in many ways it has become more apparent that the things you long for from the past on this board (note the irony there, btw...) and are lamenting the loss of as potential posts of distinction, i.e. "useful advice that can actually be acted on is provided, such as the name of a place, a girl, a price and the standard of service", do not really tell anyone else what they would likely get in that same place, with that same girl, purchasing the same service and so on. Probably due to the much more transient nature, moodiness, wild inconsistency and unpredictability of the providers, management, etc. these days. Sure, it might paint a rosy picture of what that particular guy fell into during that particular hour. But the chance if it really predicting much of anything for the next guy and the one after that is practically nil.
    And I'd say for the most part that is due to fewer working gals and more Asian tourist punters.

The point is though what do you really hope to achieve by complaining about how bad things are now compared to the past? It just creates an atmosphere of depressing negativity on the forum and drives away posters with a more positive outlook. A lot of members who posted informative reports seemed to have dropped out recently, such as AsianRain, Parkville and Bkkdog and what we're left with is a bunch of guys posting their opinions about how bad things have become. I agree the change hasn't been positive but it is what it is. There's nothing we can do to stop the tide. All you can do is live with it and make the most of it.
    I also posted positive comments about a first time barfine and LT with a Nana Plaza outdoor bargirl three days ago to illustrate why I feel Bangkok's P4P scene is superior to that of Pattaya.

I think in many ways it has become more apparent that the things you long for from the past on this board (note the irony there, btw...) and are lamenting the loss of as potential posts of distinction, i.e. "useful advice that can actually be acted on is provided, such as the name of a place, a girl, a price and the standard of service", do not really tell anyone else what they would likely get in that same place, with that same girl, purchasing the same service and so on. Probably due to the much more transient nature, moodiness, wild inconsistency and unpredictability of the providers, management, etc. these days. Sure, it might paint a rosy picture of what that particular guy fell into during that particular hour. But the chance if it really predicting much of anything for the next guy and the one after that is practically nil.

The point is though what do you really hope to achieve by complaining about how bad things are now compared to the past? It just creates an atmosphere of depressing negativity on the forum and drives away posters with a more positive outlook. A lot of members who posted informative reports seemed to have dropped out recently, such as AsianRain, Parkville and Bkkdog and what we're left with is a bunch of guys posting their opinions about how bad things have become. I agree the change hasn't been positive but it is what it is. There's nothing we can do to stop the tide. All you can do is live with it and make the most of it.
    Actually I did post a very positive review of Pattaya Soi 6 early last week. When I have a positive experience I post about it. They are few and far between.

Well, change would be nice to embrace, if some of it were for the better. When it comes to P4 P in Asia, the change is not positive. So I ask you, what is there to embrace? Yes, still like the food, Yes, the health care is still good, although the for profit model is starting to get out of hand. I still prefer it to the US, but it is in no ways fun and a do whatever you want but don't hurt anyone and don't do drugs place like it used to be. Please, name one aspect of the P4 P scene here that is better than it was 10 years ago or anything that is to our advantage now. I certainly can't think of one. There are fewer gals, higher prices, less service, et al. For those who have the time, the patience, and don't have a GF, online is an option. But again, that requires a lot of effort.

Your first point is the problem. Asian punters expect less, and so everyone gets less. Nice for everyone, eh? And it's not just Thailand. It's all over Asia.
    Earlier on many of you agreed on how Gen Y men are different than you guys, have you ever thought of how the Gen Y chicks are? They care more about money, less about your satisfaction. Being a member of Gen Y and having a preference to Gen Y hookers (average age of my hookers is 21-22, oldest being 29). I've clearly noticed that all the chicks care about money, you want extreme GFE? Throw some money at them. This is the case for everywhere not just Thailand. This is not "caused" by the Asian man but because of the economy. Regardless of their situation most of the hookers are here for money, 20 years ago there only hope was marrying out to a foreigner or just leeching him. Today that is not the case, they can get a degree and hold a decent job with a decent pay. Let's be honest here, a girl would rather spend 25 days a month in an office rather than fuck 15 different guys for money (bar the exception who's lazy to hold a 25 day / month job). So why would they provide good services at lower prices? They're working smartly nowadays, targeting the men who can cough up a big wallet for them (in this case the Asians) for the least amount of services. Its called working efficiently and I like that about them from a business perspective. Stop blaming the Asian man and start blaming your wallets. After all, all of you contributed to the betterment of this economy.

If you want an extreme GFE / PSE for 1500 bht ST from a chick who can respectfully earn the same (or similar) from an office job then you are humoring yourself. Let's not forget all the cons of a chick working as a hooker.

It's not just Asia

The price of pussy is going up worldwide. Mostly it's due to the "time is more important than money" tourists. They keep pushing the price 10% or so every six months and when you mention something they all say the same things. "That's what you have to pay" or "I'm here on vacation, I don't want to spend any time bargaining" or whatever but that's what it is. It's happening in Europe, it's happening all over south america and now it looks like it's happening here in Thailand. Seriously, you can see this same discussion happening on pretty much every popular country on the forum. You used to be able to get amazing pussy in Buenos Aires 10 years ago for 50 bucks for a couple hours but now it's 150-200 for an hour in the clubs.

I can't speak for Thailand, next month will be my first time there but this conversation looks familiar.

Fah from Biergarten Sukhumvit 7.

Last night I met up with a girl that I previously hooked up with from Biergarten on Soi 7. The first time we met months ago, I was in the area and wanted to see the difference in girls from Thermae. It's mainly a westerner bar for Farangs with food served as well. I guess I didn't fit the profile the girls there wanted, so I kept getting rejected when I approached them. I guess to them, I was so unattractive and ugly. I was hoping that over paying 3000 baht for short time would make me seem more handsome, but it didn't work. No girls would smile at me or chat me up. I sat alone at the main bar trying to hold back my tears 😭 in my slanted eyes. God help me, a lone Asian wanderer, feeling out of place in a German bar, inside an Asian country.

So in a last ditch effort, I scanned the bar and decided to go for the ugliest girl at Biergarten. She was sitting alone at the main bar beneath the big TV screen. No one was interested in her it seems. I walked up and I said "Hello," in a weak voice from sadness of being rejected all night and we started a conversation. She wasn't a beauty at all, so I had a hard time concentrating on what to say without looking at her hideous face. But it was getting late and I was desperate. In the end, she agreed to go with me long time for 2000 baht. Her services were okay, but I had to close my eyes plenty and think of porn to arouse myself. She did BBBJ and CIM, so I was able to close my eyes and enjoy without looking at her face. Sex wise she was passive and submissive. Too much work for me. She's about 5'3" and less than 100 lbs, shaved and likes to be tossed around during sex. I'm too lazy for that crap.

Anyways our second session last night we did some stuff taken from 50 Shaded of Grey like forced orgasms, double penetration, toy play, and paint her face with cum, just to name a few. I had to cover face with jizz just to make her look decent to look at. She didn't charge me any more money to do all that extra stuff. Even offered to go bare back allowing cum in her and she wanted to simply put her panties on a go home with it still inside of her. I asked her why? She said she didn't care if it was multiple loads from various guys. She only wished that it was Farang cum because Farang cum has a strong unpleasant odor from eating too much meat and milk products. And with a pussy full of Farang cum, she was hoping others smelled her on the MRT on the way home. She said it turned her on.

Anyways I don't eat meat and don't drink milk. But lots of fruits to make my jizz sweet. So I wasn't her type. I was beginning to see that we have intolerable differences. So sadly, this maybe was our last session. I don't know if I can bear to have a another session with a ugly girl. At first I thought she was doing charity by agreeing to go with me at Biergarten. But after our second lame session, I think it was me that was doing the charity in terms of her looks. Anyways I told her on her WeChat that if we ever saw each other again at Biergarten, she best just send me a message off WeChat, instead of approaching me. That way we aren't seen in public together. Other girls may think I have poor taste and judgement and take advantage of me. She sent back a photo and said it will be our "Top Secret " and no worries.

Once again the teddy bear & didn't actually approve or consented to be photographed. Hopefully, I won't get reported to Admin or PETA, by those who are truly "concerned" about its welfare.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0A92DF74-7C5C-4CFC-BDB9-B62E91D40BC8.jpg‎   A43426D4-8C2E-4530-9860-66176AB99B89.jpg‎   6FE60190-A5AA-4829-AB87-6A0D56E8D8E5.jpg‎   819BE0A5-E49A-4827-96A3-26768010754B.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations