Hi Guys,

I wanted to start this new thread to share sexperiences with hot couples, either paid, cuckold or paid swaps. Almost all cities and towns have interested couples and browsing locanto, fb and other adult dating sites you can see many advertisements posed by couples. I have been interested in this line of fun for many years now and met couples in Hyderabad, Delhi, Bombay and Delhi. I love meeting couples especially at their home. Have few drinks together start hot action with the wife while hubby watches and encourages.

At their home is most comfortable and safe with genuine married couples who do this for hobby + benefits. Like in every other area there are scamsters, frauds and ripoffs so one needs to be careful.

Last but not the least, once you identify gems, share carefully and avoid driving up the price.

Hoping to share experiences and references.

I have posted some experiences in the past. Also, since most of them advertise or have presence onlien in some social nw site or other we can share the way one can approach them. Avoid spamming the inbox here as couples are much more in need of secrecy and privacy so will not be sharing their direct numbers with anyone.

Cheers!!