Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Dubai Reports

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 1910 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 274 314 364 764 1264 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 28639
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Making a Working Girl Orgasm-My logic for it

Quote Originally Posted by FakeIt  [View Original Post]
    I always find it odd when punters choose to describe how and when they make working girls orgasm. I mean, even if true and not part of the girls act to make you feel like some sort of sex guru, why is that a measure of performance? Who's performance are we even measuring here? Surely a more important measure would be the level of service she provided to you? Did she DFK? OWO? CIM? Etc. If she can fake an orgasm is at the bottom of the list and frankly more likely than not it is just part of the act to get you to stop licking her like some sex starved poodle. A girl's main motivation is to extract money and leave you feeling satisfied. In that order. Her getting off, or getting drunk, or dancing around is not even part of the equation, rather its just 'things she needs to fake'..
    In questioning the importance of an orgasm for a woman you will find that most scientists agree with you. 'Scientists have not identified any evolutionary benefits of female orgasms or found that orgasms improve health. But orgasms are pleasurable, and pleasure can be its own benefit. ' Here is a link on the subject.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/female-orgasm#health-benefits.

I may be in a minority, but I find that a female having an orgasm, even a working girl, enhances my own sexual satisfaction. I find the flushed cheeks, the wetness of the vagina, etc. quite exciting. It may not be a measure of her performance but it is a measure of my satisfaction! But to each his own!

I should clarified that I never DATY a working girl. The risks of oral cancer and other problems are just too high and not a risk level I am comfortable with. In case it had escaped your attention, there are ways to use use your tongue other than licking her pussy like a 'starved poodle'. For example, kissing her lips and nipples!

As to faking it, it is entirely possible that I am being fooled all the time. But since I rely on physical evidence like bodily fluids, the change in the color of the skin, the shivering, the rigidity of the muscles and my own more than 40 years (& more than 400 woman) of experience to judge if a female has had an orgasm, I like to believe that I am not being fooled often.

Except sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by FakeIt  [View Original Post]
    ... Surely a more important measure would be the level of service she provided to you? Did she DFK? OWO? CIM? Etc. If she can fake an orgasm is at the bottom of the list ...
    Your argument is logical, however, there are mongers who really enjoy pleasing their companion. Some of them maybe believe they will get better treatment during a session. However, working girls (WG) are so good at faking everything that one can never be too sure about what's happening. But I am with you, the focus should be on pleasing the customer. The WG is getting paid for her effort.

Who is paying who?

Quote Originally Posted by LazySummer  [View Original Post]

My Attitude.

I enjoy sex and at my age I am not in a rush. I spend a considerable amount of time making sure that the girl enjoys her time with me. With over 400 plus woman over the years, I have developed a certain technique which can make most girls 40 years younger than me orgasm. I usually focus on the boobs, sensitive areas and use my lips and fingers.
    I always find it odd when punters choose to describe how and when they make working girls orgasm. I mean, even if true and not part of the girls act to make you feel like some sort of sex guru, why is that a measure of performance? Who's performance are we even measuring here? Surely a more important measure would be the level of service she provided to you? Did she DFK? OWO? CIM? Etc. If she can fake an orgasm is at the bottom of the list and frankly more likely than not it is just part of the act to get you to stop licking her like some sex starved poodle. A girl's main motivation is to extract money and leave you feeling satisfied. In that order. Her getting off, or getting drunk, or dancing around is not even part of the equation, rather its just 'things she needs to fake'..

Street delights

Quote Originally Posted by PlushTiger  [View Original Post]
    Good and dense report, we are all anticipating your next trip to Dubai. You seem to have been quite successful picking up girls on SZR. Which areas are they in. I am used to seeing African and Asians out in the streets, heard about a famous Iranian but rarely Syrians. Which areas are they the most likely to be found? Sometimes I miss the thrill of street hunting like in the old good days before the internet turned the sport upside down. Can you share a few pointers?

Stay safe.
    I have seen them in the area near Crown plaza. Not sure if she was Iranian or Syrian. She locked the eyes indicating obvious. Time between 7 pm to 9 pm. They do not stand at one place but move up and down few hundred meters.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodRed  [View Original Post]
    The visa for Irani girls to UAE is now open since the past 2 weeks, so Dubai is getting fresh Irani pussy, and high quality too. The ratio of punters to Irani girls is I'd say 1:4 and I'm not joking. You can get 1 shot for 500 AED but don't expect good service in most cases, unless you get lucky like I did and experienced 7 consecutive days of banging the same Irani girl for hours and hours with bruising sex.
    Which venue is this with such a favourable ratio? I am coming back to Dubai next week for about 2 weeks, but considering its Ramadan and the current COVID situation, I don't have high expectations.

Feel free to prove me wrong. LOL. My PM is open. Any tips will be much appreciated. I still have to tick Iranian off my list of nationalities.

Street walking

Quote Originally Posted by LazySummer  [View Original Post]
    Syria 5 21-24 3 Good experience. Very young and 'fresh' of the boat. Paid all AED 400 for 1 shot. All picked on SZR.
    Tajakistan 1 22 1 Satisfactory but nothing special. AED 400 for 1 shot. Picked on SZR.
    Good and dense report, we are all anticipating your next trip to Dubai. You seem to have been quite successful picking up girls on SZR. Which areas are they in. I am used to seeing African and Asians out in the streets, heard about a famous Iranian but rarely Syrians. Which areas are they the most likely to be found? Sometimes I miss the thrill of street hunting like in the old good days before the internet turned the sport upside down. Can you share a few pointers?

Stay safe.

Dubai-June to December 2020

I had the good fortune to spend June to December in Dubai away from my wife living in a hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road. I took this opportunity to sample the delights Dubai has to offer for those with plenty of time in the evening and a reasonably well filled wallet. Here is my report-.

About myself.

60 plus but in good shape. I am originally from India and am not what you would call handsome.

My Attitude.

I enjoy sex and at my age I am not in a rush. I spend a considerable amount of time making sure that the girl enjoys her time with me. With over 400 plus woman over the years, I have developed a certain technique which can make most girls 40 years younger than me orgasm. I usually focus on the boobs, sensitive areas and use my lips and fingers.

My experience in Dubai.

I enjoyed well over 30 girls during the almost 7 month long period I was there. As it is not practical to detail all my experiences, a summary is given below:

Nationality No Age Orgasm Comment.

Kyrgystan 7 21-24 7 Best Overall nationality. The girls love sex. However, tended to 'run' once they had cum. I was told that once they are satisfied, they prefer to go home and sleep. Paid AED 400 for 1 shot and AED 700 for full night. All picked in MInt. 1 Miss Kyrgstan participant and 2 Models. Better strategy to pick for 1 shot.

Syria 5 21-24 3 Good experience. Very young and 'fresh' of the boat. Paid all AED 400 for 1 shot. All picked on SZR.

Russia / Ukraine 5 21-24 4 Good experience overall. The last 'fresh of the boat' Russian gave the best sex and stayed full night. AED 700. But 3 'ran' and did not stay as per agreement. One even left we sleeping. Also a CIM. Paid between AED 400-800. All picked in Mint. 2 Models.

Philippines 1 26 1 Good experience. Paid AED 500 for full night. Picked in Ratsky, Fortune Karama.

Turkemenistan 1 24 Rushed and mechanical. Wanted to drink. Paid AED 400 for 1 shot. Picked in Mint.

Tajakistan 1 22 1 Satisfactory but nothing special. AED 400 for 1 shot. Picked on SZR.

Moldova 2 19 & 28 2 Satisfactory but nothing special. Paid 700 for full night with one and 400 for 1 shot to second. Picked in York Hotel upstairs bar.

India 1 23 1 Satisfactory experience. But slight hygiene issue and wanted to run but gave two shots. Paid 600. Picked in Mint.

Turkey 1 28-30 Unsatisfactory experience. Paid 400 for 1 shot. Picked in Mint.

Lebanon 1 23 1 Satisfactory as she was my first Lebanese. Orgasmed heavily / dripping wet but a 'runner'. Stayed 1 hour though paid for full night-AED 800. Picked in hotel lobby.

Vietnam 1 28 Satisfactory. Paid 200. Picked on SZR.

Other 4 Memory fails-can't recall details. At least 1 Iranian.

30 20.

Racism: As an older Indian, I am used to racism in the past. But not so anymore. The $s talk.

P.S. Can't get the formatting right. It might be better if you cut and paste my report in Excel.

Dubai 2019 - a very belated report

A very belated annual report from 2019. Not sure it's of much value but it can be nice to have moments of nostalgia.

Had more Dubai action than 2018 when I only had 5 Dubai punts with 9 punts with 8 girls (4 new, 4 old) but overall it was my quietest year since 2010 (I only had 2 FKK visits to Frankfurt as well)! The Dubai runners and riders were as follows (with Premiere being the only club I frequented):

Lina. A repeat and an in call to her flat in Al Barsha. Attractive brunette Russian that I saw on massage republic. Saw her several times and doesn't seem to be around anymore which is a shame as she was not only fit but provided great service. Aed1000 for one hour and I enjoyed eating her out, having a blowjob before and after and finishing by fucking her.

Sofia. One of the most annoying women I've ever met. Georgian and around 30 I reckon. Brunette, quite attractive with a great pair of tits which is how she snared me.

Started off with a good blowjob on the sofa before moving on to the bedroom where I stripped her. She was a bit saggy but I thought that might be the case. She was trying to rush things a little which had the opposite effect of me going a bit limp so tried to slow her down which had the desired effect and after a blowie or finished by banging her.

Hard to pinpoint why but I took a real dislike to her as she was very annoying. She wasn't pestering me for more money or trying to shortchange me on the agreed 2 shots but I just couldn't stand her to the extent that I sent her home after 1 shot as I just couldn't bear to be in her company.

I thought maybe I was In a grumpy mood but every time I saw her in premiere she would bug and confirmed she is very annoying. A waste of aed1500.

Aneya. Romanian artist who moonlights as a pro. Podgy blonde in her mid to late 20's. Facially attractive and decent pair of tits and I quite fancied a blondie. I got on really well with her as we share a few mutual interests and was good company but very much on the frigid side and blowie was with condom and generally not very good in the sack. 2nd shot was a hand job whilst I sucked on her tits. Aed1500.

Liali. Small tits, pretty face, curly brown hair, Liali was my Miss Dubai 2015 and hails from the Caucasus region of Russia. It had been some time since I'the seen (she used to get a bit clingy so never made her a regular) but was feeling randy and she came to mind. I asked her to bring some sexy lingerie.

She didn't have a bag with her but when we got to my flat she did a sexy striptease for me to reveal she was wearing a black crotch less fishnet body. After the tease she whipped out my cock and started giving a nice blowie kneeling down while I was sat on my sofa. We moved to the bedroom for more of the same, went down on her though she stopped me when she was close to coming, a bit of missionary (she has a very pretty face so my preferred position) before finishing with a blowie.

Round 2 was my usual relaxed blowie. A nice session though she was a bit aloof this time (she can't win as I normally find her a bit clingy). Aed1500.

Faiza. A nice looking Turkmenistani girl. Darkish brown / auburn hair, medium sized figure, nice pair of tits. Perfectly good service and a pleasant girl without being mind blowing. My usual two shots. First culminating with sex and second taking it easy and getting sucked of. For some reason didn't feel like going down on her which I usually do with gusto. Aed1500.

Seda. Another repeat, this time with my Miss Dubai 2017. A doe-eyed long-haired brunette. Utterly gorgeous with natural plumped up, luscious lips. Around 26 years old now, slim, medium height with decent sized tits a nice natural complexion. She is top drawer and from the Dagestan region of Russia. Very pleasant girl as well and in fact when the lockdown was coming last year I toyed with negotiating a deal with her to stay at mine as my lockdown wife but decided against it as I'm of the "I don't pay them for sex but for them to leave" variety of monger (or at least that's what I tell myself).

Session was as great as ever. I usually buy some pantyhose for her to wear and do a teasing show before I tear it to shreds and get stuck into her. Sounds a bit animalistic but she does bring the tiger out of me. Aed1500.

Diana. I first saw Diana in 2015. She is very good looking Ukrainian brunette with a medium sized figure but absolutely amazing natural tits which were GG sized and defied gravity and utterly chewable. They are amongst the very best I've ever seen. She seems to change her looks a lot to the extent that the second time I picked her up I didn't realise I'the had her before until I took her tits out as they were unforgettable! Seen her a few times since then And invariably have a good time.

This time I went to premiere to get some fresh meat but she managed to seduce me to take her. Again it was good service. DFK, owo and finished with sex first time before a relaxed blowie second time round. But time seems to be catching up with her. She must be well into her 30's now and her tits were now showing signs of sagginess, her body was less firm and her pussy was much slacker than I remembered. It was slightly sad. Like seeing a favourite sportsman slipping into decline. But thanks for the mammaries! Aed1500.

Sitara. I've always been partial to Uzbeks but hadn't had one for a while. Sitara stood out as she was wearing cut off jeans and nude colour tights which is a look I've always been partial to as it made her legs look longer and smoother. Long Blondish / brownish hair, pale skin, delicate and feminine features and a petite figure. Guess in her late 20's and wasn't a difficult choice.

The best girls always make it feel like they're a risqu lover who you're finally bedding and Sitara very much fits that bill. As soon as we got back to mine she was all over me before sinking to her knees to take out my cock and give it a good suck. I picked her up and took her to my bathroom where I ran a bath for some wet and wild action. Back in the bedroom more mutual oral action (it was funny but for some reason I went off eating out girls in 2019 and didn't partake much in RO but Sitara got the juices flowing). Did her doggy style which is how I finished and 2nd shot was getting pampered with a slow, relaxing blow job. She was the worthy winner of Miss Dubai 2019 and I called her round again a couple of weeks later to round off the year. AED1500.

I didn't have a single pro in Dubai in 2020 as was busy the start of the year and then of course the pandemic struck. In fact, not had any action so far in 2021 either but am starting to get restless.

Quote Originally Posted by ToolShedd  [View Original Post]
    There were about 30 women there and only 3 or 4 men (pretty good Weiner to women ratio).
    This is absolutely remarkable, also because it was on a Wednesday!

York Hotel addendum (Samim)

Last September when I spent 10 days in Dubai, I had a bunch of crappy or so-so experiences. Some of you fine people took pity on me and shared numbers that turned my trip into a success. So I will share here if anyone is interested. I will only share with people with a track record of postings here to protect the ladies.

I got Samim and Lena's numbers. I deleted Lena's but if anyone is interested, I will share Samim's number if you are an established contributor.

I will also share Mira, the 21 year old hottie's number. She was very playful, cute and a lot of fun. Viet from the Dubai marina area.

I had a great night with SuSi, an Indonesian lady in Dubai Marina area. She was hot and very good attitude, service. See my post in MR Reports if you are interested.

Tool Shedd.

York Hotel

Went to the York hotel last Wednesday night, about 9 PM. There were about 30 women there and only 3 or 4 men (pretty good Weiner to women ratio). Most of the women didn't attract me much, and I wasn't shopping since I had done a very cute Vietnamese a few hours earlier named Mira. She was a lot of fun.

My last visit to the York in September 2020 was a disaster. I got pulled in to the downstairs bar and ended up going out with a couple of African ladies. I got myself in to a bad situation that luckily turned out OK. See my post if you are interested.

This time the downstairs bar was closed and I made it to the next floor. I don't remember any music playing, if there was, it was background and muted. I prefer that over pounding car alarm music that makes conversation impossible and is unpleasant enough to drive me out.

There were a few ladies parading around, one couple of ladies that looked like they were a couple, I found out later were Russians. They didn't put any lead in my pencil, looked like ball busters or they had a bad case of GPS (Golden P*$$y Syndrome). Not my type. I took a table.

Immediately a very sexy cocoa colored lady with a nice figure and beautiful smile came over to my table and sat on my left. A 45-ish Asian lady sat on my right and started to caress me. The lady on my left told me her name is Samim and she is from Eritrea. The contender on my right was Lena from Vietnam. I bought them each a drink and offered to buy a meal, but they declined. I ordered seafood fried rice, it was very good and way too big to eat in one sitting.

I chatted with them a while, both worked on me to get me to take them out. They weren't together, and while Samim was in the lady's room, Lena told me not to trust the other one because she was from Africa. Lena had her hands all over me, but I just knew a few things: If I took anyone it would be Samim, because she was much sexier and Lena's hands looked old, and since I had been serviced earlier I probably didn't have another shot left in me that night.

Samim asked if I would pay for a sheesha, and I treated her. Lena was annoyed by the smoke. I am not a smoker, but the mystic of the sheesha and the cherry flavored smoke was intriguing, as well as watching a sexy lady partake.

I bought 3 beers for me, 3 for Samim and a couple of apple juices for Lena. When I was ready to leave they both asked for money since business was bad and there were no customers. Lena believed she deserved more because she only had apple juice while Samim had 3 beers and 2 sheeshas. I laughed them off, paid my bill, and took a take home container of seafood fried rice back to the hotel room.

I was intrigued by Samim, especially since she was a lady from a country I have never met. But my past experience with African ladies, in Dubai and in the Hotel Dana Trap bar in Abu Dhabi, makes me cautious.

Overall it was a pleasant way to spend a few hours. The downside, other than listening to Lean whine for money to buy food, was the bill. 495 dirham. That sheesha crap must be expensive. And the taxi ride from Tecom was 65 dirham each way. As I was walking out another Eritrean rubbed up against me. She was do-able, but I would have taken Samim over her.

I will have to visit the York on a weekend, or later at night next time I am in Dubai. I am sure I could find a diamond in the rough there, instead of the chunks of coal I saw Wednesday night.

Tool Shedd.
    Last edited by Tool Shedd; 04-21-21 at 15:16. Reason: Additional information

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon30  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

Its my first time coming Dubai next month after Ramadan, I would like to ask you guys should I worry when I visit girls (top rated girls on MR) about raids & being caught & so on. Or is it safe & easy?

Some people say rules are strict & others says no. Another thing I have noticed, some girls use apartments & others use hotel room in Tecom or Deira, what's the better / safer option. Should I worry if the building / hotel security ask me for passport?

Many thanks guys & looking forward for your replies.
    Lots of info on this is the relevant thread. Easier to PM people so do that and can better reply as a very long and complicated reply.

Look forward to the PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKarnavic  [View Original Post]
    NG 99 , I suppose that reply was for Philippines forum. But interesting conversation!!
    Thanks Joe. It was quite a ride and I can still taste her.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodRed  [View Original Post]
    I hope that 250 AED entry charge was with 2 free drinks. If not, then you got royally screwed. And you're right about the seating arrangement, it sucks, although I was seated on a table with 5 Russian girls as opposed to dudes.
    Yes, 2 drinks included for the admission price, but it certainly didn't make me feel any better about the table.

1st time mongering in Dubai. Using MR

Hey guys,

Its my first time coming Dubai next month after Ramadan, I would like to ask you guys should I worry when I visit girls (top rated girls on MR) about raids & being caught & so on. Or is it safe & easy?

Some people say rules are strict & others says no. Another thing I have noticed, some girls use apartments & others use hotel room in Tecom or Deira, what's the better / safer option. Should I worry if the building / hotel security ask me for passport?

Many thanks guys & looking forward for your replies.

Posting Limitations