Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Nogales

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 130 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Trip Report – Thursday, night 1

Enter Bolerios and sit down by the wall. Immediately a large and large breasted girl sits down with me. She is not my type at all. About a minute later a waiter guy comes over and ask if I want to buy her a dance. I say no. After she leaves this guy introduces himself as Abraham. Often written about on this board. Although this is the only night I saw him.

He immediately asks me if I want sex or a blowjob. I respond perhaps and ask how much. He says 180 for sex and 120 for a blowjob. I say at those prices I can only afford table dances and suggest he locate some girls for me. He informs me, I can use a credit card, and I give a hearty laugh and tell him I don’t have one, I prefer cash. Over the next 2 hours he continually tries to sell sex. The price keeps dropping, it finally bottomed out at 150 for sex and 110 for blowjob. After about two hours, he disappears and another waiter Luis is working with me for the next two or three hours.

Bolerios is completely empty, there must be 20 girls working and only 10 guys in the place. Not many people are buying dances. So my purchases seem highly appreciated.

The first chica that Abraham brings to me is Venus. She is a tall 19 year old from Nogales with perfect A cup breasts. I would rate her as and 9. She gives a hot dance, with lots of grinding, hand up my shorts and simulating a blowjob through my shorts. She and Abraham are pushing for sex, but I only agree to a privado. It is hot dance, and I spend most of the time feasting on her breasts and fingering her pussy. I almost bit on letting her finish me right now, but I wanted to sample the other talent first and their were just too many good girls to take the first one. She also has braces, which helps contribute to the teenager illusion. Errr, Ummm, actually I guess it is a teenager reality not illusion.

Next chica that is brought over is Cyalti. She is a short 20 year old with what looks like fake be-cups. She insists they are natural, but I have my doubts. I would rate her a 6 because of the seemingly fake breasts. Otherwise she has a smoking body, and can see my hard on in my shorts and pays lots of attention to it.

Next is Brenda also from Nogales. She is medium height 28 year old with a nice be cup breasts. I rate her at 7. She also sees my hard on and gives a really hot table dance. Brenda and Cyalti were trying to upsell into the privado like Venus did.

Chica 4 is Iyuki. She is short 19 year old with perfect be cup breasts. I rate a 9+, as she really should be a 10, but I don’t know if anyone can be a 10. She is from Culiacansin. I never heard of that place. Something is just not right with her. She isn’t talking and hanging out with the rest of the gang of girls. She has none of the aggressive confidence that Venus, Cyalti or Brenda had. She seems uncertain about what to do, how to sit, and seems nervous. It turns out this is only her third day working. So where the other girls wanted to get nasty and get me excited as quickly as possible. She seems completely fine to sit a talk for a while almost like a date. Eventually she gets to the dance, and does a decent job grinding but has none of the upsell of the other girls. So I decide to try her for a privado. I know it won’t be as nasty as the other chicas, but I like the idea that it will be more real. On our way down I tell Luis, I want another privado with Venus when I am done with Iyuki. Once in the Privado, I go right for feasting on her breasts. She is not as into it as Venus was but gives liberal access to them as well as touching her pussy. About 2/3 of the way through the dance, she heats up a bit. During the table dance she was cautious around my hard on, now she has it firmly against her butt working it like she is trying to grind me off and I had to actively resist cumming as I was real close to messing my shorts.

Back to Venus again. I had to wait about 20 minutes until she was available, which gave me a chance to cool off from Iyuki. We did a table dance and again she had me hard in no time and gave much pleasure to my hard on. When we went for the Privado. I started feasting on her breasts again, but after only a few minutes she said she wanted to do that, and unbuttoned my shirt put her hand up my shorts and vigorously stroked me while she licked my nipples. I was now trying my hardest not to cum, but I new it was a loosing battle, so I said lets do the blow job and paid her the 110. Her technique was good, but not great. I lasted much longer than I thought I would because instead of settling into a rhythm, she seemed to alternate between a few fast sucks and few slow sucks. Possibly she was doing this on purpose to make it last longer. She is a gothic type girl who wears a charm of the grim reaper around her neck and has the grim reaper photo on her cell phone.

Upon returning to the upstairs and sitting down again large girl number two comes over and sits down with me. Having just blown my load in Venus’s mouth, I tell her I need to rest. I had all these thin girls sitting on my leg, I couldn’t believe how much heavier this girl felt. I continued to get table dances but these where much tamer as it took me over an hour before I could get a hard on again.

Chica 5 was Ixcel from Hermosilla. I rate her an 8. She is a tall 20 year old with perfect A cups, who gave a very enjoyable dance.

Chica 6 was Joanna from Hermosilla. I rate her a 9. She is a tall 20 year old with perfect A cups. Gave a great table dance.

Chica 7 was Avril from Obregon. I rate her a 9. She is a tall 21 year old with perfect A cups. Gave a great table dance.

Chica 8 is Sierra from Guadalahara. I rate her an 8. She is a tall 25 year old with nice be cups. She gave a very hot table dance and managed to get me hard again. I am not sure if I had a hard on so she gave a hot dance, or she gave a hot dance and I got a hard on. The ability to get me hard probably has more to do with the elapsed time since Venus’s blowjob than anything special about Sierra. However I decided to reward her performance with privado. It was nice privado and I started working on her breasts but she seemed to want to be more in control so I lay back, just enjoying being hard, and let her do what she wanted. She did suggest sex a couple of times but I declined.

I was really interested in a Privado with Avril or Joanna, as I think they would both be excellent. But I did not see either one of them, and I will have to try that later in the week. There were one or two other girls I had noticed earlier but neither were around now. So we started around the horn again.

Cyalti, was presented again. I remembered her earlier table dance was hot, so I decided to skip it and go right to the privado. Again like all the other girls I started on her breasts, but they didn’t feel right in my mouth or my hands. They were fakes. After feeling up the other 7 girls, it is quite easy to tell the difference from real and fake tits. This caused me to loose interest in her breasts and my dick softened a fair amount. She tried her best and was stroking it hard and kept saying she wanted sex or a blowjob. During both dances the way she talked about the blowjob makes me think she enjoys giving them and will do a good job. I almost agreed to try a blowjob with her, but I was worried if it wasn’t a great one, I don’t think I could get off looking at her tits. So I just had her face the wall and grind against me to try and get the hard on back. I think she could tell something wasn’t right. I went to feel up her pussy and she stopped me and said I could only feel it through her panties but not inside of them. This was a surprise since Venus, Iyuki and Sierra gave me full access. But I really blame me and not her. I wasn’t as turned on by her and I think she picked up on that. I am sure with another guy she would do a great job. She wasn’t bad at all, I may still go back for her blowjob.

Iyuki was presented next. She is of course gorgeous looking. Her table dance was more aggressive than the first one, as I guess she was feeling more comfortable with me. She still kept her pants on during the whole table dance, but none of that mattered as I was back to being fully erect and could no longer remember Cyalti’s fake boobs, Down in the privado she stripped down to her G-string and I was in heaven feasting on those breasts again. Sierra actually came down to do a privado with another guy in a cube diagonal to us. This seemed to fluster Iyuki a bit and she lost her concentration. After a few minutes she had turned around and was grinding away on me. I was feeling really good and close to cumming when the dance ended. So I bought one more privado. Turned her around for little more sucking on her nipples and then back around as she sat down on my dick, I slipped my fingers into her pussy and let her grind away until I came. There was still lots of time left in the privado. She just continued to grind and grind. I am sure she felt the wetness on my shorts, but if she didn’t want to stop, I wasn’t going to tell her to stop so, I just lingered there enjoying feeling up her body.

I know I want to try out some other bars but I have hard time believing they could be better than Bolerios, and I am tempted to just spend the next few days here. I would like to repeat with Venus. I am interested in checking out Cyalti blowjob. Avril, Joanna and Ixcel are high on list to get more attention from. Sierra and Brenda seem like the second tier but I bet they would be first tier anywhere else and would all be good choices. Lastly I want more of Iyuki.

Summary ;

Venus is a tall 9 with A cups from Nogales, She did 2 table dances, 2 privados, allowed feasting on breast and finished with CBJ

Cyalti is a short 6 with fake be cups. Didn't get her town. She did 1 table dance, 1 privado, did not finish with her.

Brenda is a medium 7 with be cups from Nogales, she did 1 table dance and did not finish with her

Iyuki is a short 9+ with be cups from Culiacansin, She did 2 table dances, 3 privados, allowed feasting on breasts and finished with a Grind off

Ixcel is a tall 8 with A cups from Hermosilla, She did 1 table dance and did not finish with her.

Joanna is a tall 9 with A cups from Hermosilla, She did 1 table dance and did not finish with her.

Avril is a tall 9 with A cups from Obregon, She did 1 table dance did not finish with her.

Sierra is a tall 8 with be cups from Guadalahara, She did 1 table dance, 1 privado and allowed feasting on breasts and did not finish with her.

A great night. 2 orgasms, 10 table dances, 7 Privados, spread across 8 girls. All had tight hard bodies and firm small breasts except of Cyalti. Made a mistake here. Iyuki, was just the perfect kind of girl I am looking for.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Prologue – Paying Pago Pago

Despite being allowed to run a tab, don’t do it. Despite being able to pay by credit card, don’t do it. Pay as you go, and pay cash, and everyone is happy. It is worth a trip to the bank before you go to break you bills into pile of 1’s, 5’s, 10’s and 20’s. Not necessary but can help prevent lots of problems.

Prologue – Spanish

Spanish – My Spanish sucks. But I do know a couple hundred words and can speak at a maybe a first grade level. You definitely do not need to speak Spanish as some of the waiters speak minimal English to fluent English. Many of them have lived in the USA before. Some strippers know enough English to have a basic conversation, although this is the exception. If you just want to get your rocks off no English is necessary. However I find during the negotiation Spanish helps. Bigger discounts are available negotiating directly with the dancer than with the waiter. Most of the time things go easily. But if there is problem I have seen people speaking very good English who suddenly can’t understand anything but Spanish. I am particularly good in Spanish when someone is trying to cheat me. I will switch from English to Spanish when these problems occur and I am amazed as soon as I say it in Spanish the problem goes away.

The dancers seem to really appreciate speaking a little bit of Spanish, and since you have many of the same conversation over and over again, it is easy to learn enough words to have a basic conversation. I usually bring a pocket dictionary, and miniature flash light and tell the girls I am trying to learn Spanish. If you have just had a big cum with one of the girls and need an hour to rest before you can get hard again. I would suggest picking out a Chica you like, buy her a 10 dollar drink and have her sit on your lap and talk to her in Spanish. She can teach you and it is the cheapest Spanish lesson you can get. Plus you can touch her body anytime you want during it. It is fun for her to hold the light while you use the dictionary or you hold the light while she uses the dictionary. I often use this time to find out how old the Chicas are, where they come from in Mexico, if they have kids, if they are working the following day. How long they have been working as strippers. It is also fun to point at her body parts or your body parts and ask her how to say it (Como say dee say) is my favorite expression. You know how girls in the USA don’t like to say the word pussy. Well you get the same effect when you make one of these girls say panoche. She will say pussy a million times because culturally it doesn’t mean anything, but ask her to say it in Spanish. She will always say it quietly, and with a grin on her face, like she has just said something naughty. Lastly if her English is a little better, you can ask her about the song that is playing, and what are they singing about. A lot of them are raunchy Spanish songs and it fun to have try to describe the sexual situations.

I find you get better dances just from telling the girls you want to learn Spanish or are trying to learn Spanish. Especially if you tell them it is a more beautiful language than English. If a girls sits with you for a while and you talk to her I find she does a hotter dance if she likes you. Instead of being just another gringo dick to get off, you are a nice guy with a gringo dick to get off. This also helps in the negotiation to bring the prices down and the extras up.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Prologue – School

Late May – Early June. The first time I came to Nogales was in 2001. The person who brought me explained this is the best time to come because of school. The highschools and colleges in Mexico are over for the summer and lots of the hot, tight, hard bodied girls are looking for ways to earn money over the summer for school next year or as permanent work after school. So there is a big increase in supply. At the same time the University of Arizona is on summer break and all the rich kids go back home to their parents. So there is big drop in demand at the same time there is an increase in the supply. This makes for perfect hunting grounds. Bars stocked with many girls, few clients and many inexperienced girls just learning to be sexy dancers. Acting more like girlfriends and giving away some cheap deals. By the way this trend reverses in September. Some girls who didn’t like it will have tried it and dropped out, others will have returned to their schools, and the remaining ones have had all summer to learn the game and be primed to take every dollar from those rich college boys. In addition all those rich kids who couldn’t get any pussy all summer come running over with there student loans to dump down a strippers pussy.

Prologue – Negotiation

I am nobody’s fool, although occasionally someone cheats me. In general I have had lots of success getting discounts.

When procuring services from the Chicas, you are basically engaging in a negotiation that is subject to the laws of supply and demand. These are simple rules that everyone understands and we use in our daily lives all the time. I am constantly amazed how all a girl has to do is expose her tits and guys turn their brain off and agree to what ever she says. First she thinks you are there to have sex. So regardless of how many times you say no, you can keep sending the yes signal with your body language (a rock hard dick) she will think it is just a matter of time before you say yes. This gives her an incentive to work hard and provide good service. She will do more and more nasty stuff for free and will also offer discounts to get you to agree.

She thinks once you have a hard on and are breathing a little heavy from her activities, she has the most power in the negotiation. This is totally wrong. This is the time you have the most power. You haven’t paid anything, but she was been working hard. If you are like me you have stretched the time out. She doesn’t want to invest all of this effort in you for a $23 dance. She is also worried she got you all horny so the next girl can get $100 from you. This is the time maximum discounts and extra services are offered. She will likely see it as unsuccessful if she doesn’t upsell you, especially if another girl does 10 minutes later. She is not used to having guys act this way at this time, and is uncertain about the experience. She knows normally when a guy has a hard on he will do whatever she says. She doesn’t quite know how to act, if you are disinterested or counter off now.

Make the waiters work for you. I usually start the night saying I want 3-5 girls to do table dances for me and before I do any privados. I ask them to bring over each girl that is my body type. Now I have instant competition going. The girls know there will be some privados, but they also know if they do the table dance and don’t get asked for a privado their chances of getting one goes way down. This ensures good table dances. It also give me a chance to talk to the girls and check them out see if they act sexy, we have a personality connection and that I like them. Finally if I like one I can ask her if she will let me do certain things during the privado, like feasting breasts or fingering her pussy. This helps to ensure I have good privados. Again a no answer here means no privado, once in the privado she can make any limitation she wants if you don’t clarify during the table dance.

A word of caution here; be careful of the upsell. My experience has been a good table dance leads to a good privado. A bad table dance regardless of the promises made for a horny privado or touch everywhere almost always lead to bad privados. Same caution if she doesn’t want to do a privado but go right to the room for sex. It is bad experience. If she does a hot privado then the sex will be just as good.

Remember you know what you want, but they don’t. If a waiter or dancer offers me some thing. I never say no until I am ready to actually buy. I always say perhaps, maybe, costs too much, or can it be cheaper (tal vez, mucho costo, mas barata, are my favorite words). We could be negotiating for something I do not even want, but this negotiation sets the stage for future ones and if you bargain hard for something and then say no to a good deal. The next negotiation starts at a much lower level.

I rarely make counter offers because this puts the power back in the other persons side, and they clearly know you want it. By never saying no and always saying maybe, you keep the power, and force the other person to come up with creative suggestions and ideas on how to lower the price or provide more service. They have to operate from the assumption that I want what they are offering and assumptions are vague things that give me the negotiating power. Be careful of the question how much do you want to pay. Never answer that, always respond the lowest you will charge. Whatever she answers, always say still too much.

Prologue – Prices

Regarding the prices often complained about on this board. I notice prices of milk, water and gasoline are also up a lot over 10 years ago. I think it is not so much the price paid as the value received. Did you get that much of pleasure worth for your money. I understand it is cheaper in South East Asia and Costa Rica. No problem to go there. Although you might be able to find a willing person in the USA at the same prices, she will no way have the firm body and horny attitude of the girls in Nogales. Maybe it is possible to find one, but not a gang of them. I know if you just want empty out in any female hole that is fine for you, but if like me you looking for a school boy fantasy. I think Nogales is still a good place. I can afford the money, so maybe I am lucky and don’t need to worry about it. If I was the girl and I could make $100 doing one blowjob or $20 for five blowjobs. I would choose the $100 dollar option also. As the client, I am happy to pay $100 just so I know that four of you other guys haven’t already been there before me. Finally I think if a girl is going to do one blowjob she will do a much better job than if she is going to do five blowjobs. My experience is this kind of work tends to burn out the girls after a while, so if they are having less sex they last longer and the bar is able to offer more variety, when I come in. I would always like to pay less, I agree prices else where are cheaper, but for the experience to be had I think you can get your money worth in Nogales.

Prologue – Intention

The intention of this trip is to engage in three activities that I am prevented from doing most of time as a result of age, culture, and where I live.

First activity is to feel up tight hard bodied girls with firm tits. I do quite well attracting females, but they tend to be females my age. And they have all the same age related issues that I do. Carrying some extra weight, and it has been a long time since I have had six pack abs. I still see young early twenties late teen girls with hot bodies but do not have any hope of scoring them. I know this from trying multiple times. Simply I am looking for the kind of girl I would have fucked in college. I was very picky in college. She needed to be thin, tight, hard and an athletically built girl. I am a small breast man and like A cups and B cups. A cups are my preference. If the girl is under 5’4’’ she needs to have A cups. From 5’4’’ to 5’8’’ she can have B cups. Over 5’8’’ she can have C cups. I really need a well proportioned girl. Her stomach need to flex inward even when she is sitting down. As for face and hair, as long she isn’t ugly I am ok.

Second activity is I want a girl who acts horny. Who is sexy and erotic, and uses her sexual power to excite and arouse. Most females I know what to be romanced out of their panties with candle light and bubble baths. They need to feel like they gave in or succumbed to you. Or that they didn’t really want to have sex, or are not supposed to want to have sex. I think this is primarily a cultural problem in the USA. I am looking to be serviced, to be stroked, sucked and lay back and let her work at pleasuring me. I find dancers in general are in control of their sexual power, and Latina’s in particular are quite open about enjoying sex.

Third activity is I am looking for long lasting and satisfying blowjobs. Most females want to quickly lick/suck my penis until I am hard and get it into their pussy. Many act like they do not like giving blowjobs, even if they like having their pussy eaten out. Most females reduce the amount and the length of the blowjobs the longer you know them. Sex is something girls seem born to be could at, they do not need to learn how to do it. I have not noticed any real difference between stripper pussy and non-stripper pussy. Especially if I am the one pounding away to orgasm. However the blowjob is something that needs some practice and work. The best blowjob I ever had was from an underwear model I dated in my twenties. After she blew my mind with the most awesome blowjob, I asked her how did she do that. She just smiled and said in the underwear modeling business you have to give a lot of blowjobs. The last time I was in Nogales, I met a chica who gave incredible blowjobs. Not quite as good as the underwear model, but good enough that I only got blowjobs from her for the rest of my trip. I am doubtful I will find such quality again. But I am confident in getting some really good blowjobs.

In addition to these activities, I am looking for the opportunity to engage in a couple of my erotic desires. I like to cum on a girls face, most girls are not into it and will only do it on a special occasion like New Years Eve. Also I have often had two or three girls in a night, but I have never done two girls at the same time. I know this is pretty tame, and most of you guys have probably done it lots of times, but I might try to find the opportunity to do this. Lastly, I would be happy to find some young and inexperienced Chicas just learning how to be a sexy dancer. I have had great times on my first and third trip to Nogales with this type of girl.

Well Boys I have only been to Nogales a hand full times and it is normally years between my visits. Each time I find it much different than the last time.

I always have a good time, and on two trips I had an awesome time with just the kind of girl I like.

I have gone back and read the last years worth of posts, I thought I would share my opinions in a Prologue before my report.

Some of my writing is quite long and tends to ramble. I apologize for that to all of you that don’t like long posts. Since no one has posted on this board for the last month and my questions went unanswered.

I feel quite comfortable using this space for my writings. If you don’t like reading them or get bored with them, then you can easily skip them.

Marelobo

Well boys,

Since no one had any advice and no one seems to be heading down for the next few days.

I guess that will leave all the girls to me.

Based on reading the forum, I think I am starting at Bolerios.

If you see a gringo with a green bag, that is likely me.

I won't have access to my computer until after my trip is over. I will post a report upon my return and hopefully will have had some fun.

Nogi Opportunity

Will be in Tuscon the first week of June.

I haven't been to Nogales in over three years. I understand prices are up a bit. Not too concerned about the money. More interested in small breasts, small butts, and tight hard bodies that know how to give a good BJ.

Any recommendations on girls would be appreciated.

PM me if anyone else is going that time frame and wouldn't mind an inexperienced guy tagging along.

Mexicali?

Gee... thanks.
    It is nice, and there are many, many, more places to go than you even mentioned.

At a mere 700 mile round trip, why stop there?

I don't know if your thirty dollar door girl was much fun, but with twenty miles to the gallon and ten hours to kill it is indeed a bargain over Nogi.

Nogales compared to Mexicalli

I was in Nogales recently and then off to Mexicalli. For about a third of the price and fantastic selection make the drive to Mexicalli. They have a zona roja near the main poe. Just head about 4 blocks on the main drag and then turn right for about two blocks. The bars in the area are 3 Aces, Hotel Kennedy, Gateo Negro and many more. A lovely young door girl 21 hot hot body can be had for 30 and 6 for the room. Have fun.

Ll

Great series of reports. I have been to Nogales many times. Have not been there in a while (due to my affliction with Costa Rica) but may have to give it another try. Quite convenient from Phx.

If you are going again anytime soon, let me know.

Does anyone go to Nogales anymore? I am thinking of going during the day in the next week or two. Could anyone give me pointers on where to go during the day? I have been there plenty of times at night during the weekend.

Thanks,

Mr. Chub

Dos Equis & Mexican Girls Go Together

Went to Nogales on Wednesday. Got a room at the Pancho Villa Hotel, then bought some Aqua & Cerveza to brighten it up. It was still early, so I did the tourist shopping thing until 1:30. Then it was time for afternoon mongering. I went to every open TD club and massage parlor, before settling on the best looking girl from the Bolero's day shift. It cost me $180 dollars for full sex in a bed that they used over near Placers.

Went back to my room for some shut eye, until the night shift came on. Was surprised to see that some of the girls that worked day shift at the massage parlors, were now working at LUST's during the night. That meant that some poor guy was going to get the really sloppy stuff. In fact, many of the girls simply change locations, which means it getting harder to get the fresh stuff.

Although, I found Zayda at Placers. Not only was she fresh, this 20 year old girl screwed my brains out. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, for the Coup De Grace, she pulled out a vibrator. While I was pounding her, she had it massaging her clit. This was the 2nd girl I have met in Nogales in the past 2 months, that seemed to like sex more than you would ever think a hooker could.

The other one, who works at Bolero's, wanted me to blow her first. That kind of attitude you simply don't find in the U.S.

Posting Limitations