Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 985 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanthano  [View Original Post]
    I know that a few smaller ones have opened up such as FKK Karibik and some other bare-boned clubs that don't receive much attention in general. Would one consider them FKK's or more just local brothels with a minimum of facilities?
    There should afaik be at least 3 more FKK clubs in Hessen (a total of 14). There could be more.

- FKK Village in Reiskirchen (near FKK World).

- FKK Club Darling in Nidderau.

- FKK Caribic in Wiesbaden.

What does qualify as a FKK club? The above clubs all use "FKK" in their name, so that indicates nudity. That's a good start. Other than that I know nothing (I have not been to any of these clubs). I highly doubt they are worth visiting (could be closed).

Only 2? Then it would have to be: Sharks and FKK Rom. Sharks because it's Sharks with 100's of girls in it at its peak hours and I've had some wonderful experiences there before Corona. FKK Rom for German speakers as its very homely, local and off the beaten track. However not what those looking for the wow-factors of the large clubs are looking for.
    Sharks: Not surprising really. This is the only Mega Club left in Hessen (60- 80 girls on a regular basis), as the others (Oase, Mainhattan, Palace, World) are reduced to medium sized clubs (25- 40). Big means choice (optics and performance), and you just need to find the ones that suit your needs.

Rom: Yeah, I thought you would like one of the small local FKK clubs. I agree to your assessment (no wow-factor, just German "gemutlichkeit").

One question though: We know you have a preference for the short and sweet 50 E /30 sessions. Considering this is becoming more and more difficult to get at the bigger "tourist" clubs, would you say it is easier to get those kind of sessions at the smaller clubs? Preferrable a solid session and no shortchange of time

I look back very fondly at my visits to FKK World, but that's pretty much gone now. The club has changed beyond recognition to some discount pay for each thing individually truck stop, and I won't be going back. A shame really.
    Oh man, prior to the introduction of Mainhattan and Sharks, say around 2003- 2010, this was the go to club in Hessen. Imagine 100 girls, prettier than the ones at Sharks right now, girls mostly (95%) provided DFK / BBBJ / DATY / CFS in a standard 50 E /30 session, no shortchange of time, a warm sunny day in the most beautiful garden in Hessen, decent BBQ, free beer, .... Those were the days. I am sorry you missed out.

Nice update on wellcum.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark16  [View Original Post]
    August at the FKK clubs is infamous for summer quiet and poor lineups as our lovelies take summer leaves leaving lineups at 40- 70% of normal strength. It is a period many visitors will avoid, but that I strangely enough find attractive: A more chill ambience at a nice time of year will often lead to good sessions (maybe outdoors). I will keep my expectations low of course, but by picking a larger club I know by experience that I always find good options.

Summer of 2022 I sort of knew would be different. We are still in a post covid situation where most clubs in Hessen are only 50- 60% of what they used to be pre covid (Sharks being the exception), and 40- 70% of that did not sound promising. I therefore decided to try something else this year.

But first, let us start with Hessen August 2022. I have done a little research among monger friends and reading reports, and this is what I found about line-ups (from small to large):

- Village: 5- 15.

- World: 15- 25.

- Palace: 15- 25 (dead in daytime).

- Mainhattan: 15- 30.

- Oase: 20- 40.

- Sharks: 40- 60.

And yes, I know there are reports of 80- 200 girls at the party at Sharks this weekend, but those numbers are not typical for August.

The obvious alternative to Hessen is NRW of course. Hessen regulars always envy the pricing structures of NRW. But the NRW are basically small clubs, and small clubs will be even more affected by summer leaves. Additionally, the girls at the NRW clubs I suspect wear too much outfits (I am used to FKK standards). I therefore decided to postpone a NRW trip to another part of year.

My decision was Austria. Great times during my 2021 trip with lots of good memories. I had to do a rerun. But August is a bit risky. I still decided to TOFTT. These are my findings:

- GT Vienna: Around 20- 25 girls (dead in daytime, improving from 6 pm). Very good options with many hot girls. I could see myself spending more than one day here, but it was the worst upsell hell ever experienced. I worked HARD to get a decent session at 200 E /60.1 visit was enough, and it is NOT a preferred club due to the overpricing / upsell.

- GT Linz: Around 15- 20 girls (dead in daytime, improving from 6 pm). Only 2 girls could compete with the hottest girls at GT Vienna, and the non-approach style made the visit boring. But still favourably pricing: 60 E /30 with BBBJ, and this time I found several girls who would LFK for 20 E extra. 1 visit was enough this time around, but I have a soft spot for this club. I can see myself coming back for multiple days at another time of year if Anais, Christina, Samantha, Simena and a couple of others are around.

- Wellcum: At least 70- 100 girls in attendance (the girls claimed 100- 120 girls, and even that is possible) and the place was buzzing with hot girls all around! And this was in the middle of the week and not on a crowded weekend! All 30 rooms occupied and 10 couples waiting in line for available rooms. I have not experienced this in 10 years at my best of times at Oase. I was fondled and got my ass pinched as soon as I entered (no silly non approach policy). A sex factory at its very best. Sessions at 70 E /30 with BBBJ still easily available, but some slight upsell for kissing (30 E) and CIM (50 E) or longer sessions. I can see myself spending multiple days at this place and still wanting to get back.

Note to self: Next August. Skip Hessen. Skip GT Vienna. Skip GT Linz. Go straight to Wellcum.

Discussion moved from the Mainhattan thread trying to raise a discussion of general interest:

OF COURSE we remember all your posts. Considering that you ended up in the RLD as your go to place after visiting most of the Hessen FKK clubs I hope you have forgotten about who encouraged you to go through this journey. ;-)
    Absolutely not, I have occasionally gone back to the previous posts (which made it easy to link them for the last report) and remember your, Optimist's, KK's, Tedesco's and others help navigating the whole thing and encouraging the reports. I would like to thank everyone for reading them.

Dare I reveal one more secret? There are more than 11 FKK clubs in Hessen ....
    I know that a few smaller ones have opened up such as FKK Karibik and some other bare-boned clubs that don't receive much attention in general. Would one consider them FKK's or more just local brothels with a minimum of facilities? Are they essentially just Night & Day in Burstadt?

But ok, maybe one more challenge: Which 1- 2 FKK clubs in Hessen would you consider "the best" and why? I think many would like to know after you having gone through all of this.

Anyways, thank you so much for your contributions. It has been a pleasure reading them.

- S16.
    The pleasure has been all mine. Throughout the thousands of euros spent over these years, it's still been worth it as it got me to see different parts of Hessen, and meet a large number of people, and get all sorts of sexual experiences. I remember the one year in 2018 when I forewent going to Thailand altogether and just spent some weeks checking them out.

Needless to say however, for me, the FKKs do not and cannot replace Thailand. Nothing comes close to a night there.

Only 2?

Then it would have to be: Sharks and FKK Rom. Sharks because it's Sharks with 100's of girls in it at its peak hours and I've had some wonderful experiences there before Corona. FKK Rom for German speakers as its very homely, local and off the beaten track. However not what those looking for the wow-factors of the large clubs are looking for.

I look back very fondly at my visits to FKK World, but that's pretty much gone now. The club has changed beyond recognition to some discount pay for each thing individually truck stop, and I won't be going back. A shame really.

Hessen FKK Clubs

Discussion moved from the Mainhattan thread trying to raise a discussion of general interest:

I am not sure if anyone remembers my posts from years ago. .... Visited the 11 of the 11 Hessen FKKs finally
    OF COURSE we remember all your posts. Considering that you ended up in the RLD as your go to place after visiting most of the Hessen FKK clubs I hope you have forgotten about who encouraged you to go through this journey. ;-)

Dare I reveal one more secret? There are more than 11 FKK clubs in Hessen ....

... but I won't challenge you to visit more clubs if this is not your thing. If anything, I suggest you go back to the 1- 2 clubs that you favoured most trying to build up some relations with the best girls. Maybe that would help you in making your FKK visits more successful.

But ok, maybe one more challenge: Which 1- 2 FKK clubs in Hessen would you consider "the best" and why? I think many would like to know after you having gone through all of this.

Anyways, thank you so much for your contributions. It has been a pleasure reading them.

- S16.

According to many girls all over FKK land, when they worked on Summer for tourists, but will go on holidays on September which they think is quite slow for business. So, castings may not be at best. Anyway, I will need more than all September week ends to finish my Summer sport.

FKK with TS

Are there any FKK that regularly have transsexual (chicks with dicks)? I am intrigued by the idea of DP'ing a woman with a TS.

August at the FKK clubs is infamous for summer quiet and poor lineups as our lovelies take summer leaves leaving lineups at 40- 70% of normal strength. It is a period many visitors will avoid, but that I strangely enough find attractive: A more chill ambience at a nice time of year will often lead to good sessions (maybe outdoors). I will keep my expectations low of course, but by picking a larger club I know by experience that I always find good options.

Summer of 2022 I sort of knew would be different. We are still in a post covid situation where most clubs in Hessen are only 50- 60% of what they used to be pre covid (Sharks being the exception), and 40- 70% of that did not sound promising. I therefore decided to try something else this year.

But first, let us start with Hessen August 2022. I have done a little research among monger friends and reading reports, and this is what I found about line-ups (from small to large):

And yes, I know there are reports of 80- 200 girls at the party at Sharks this weekend, but those numbers are not typical for August.

The obvious alternative to Hessen is NRW of course. Hessen regulars always envy the pricing structures of NRW. But the NRW are basically small clubs, and small clubs will be even more affected by summer leaves. Additionally, the girls at the NRW clubs I suspect wear too much outfits (I am used to FKK standards). I therefore decided to postpone a NRW trip to another part of year.

My decision was Austria. Great times during my 2021 trip with lots of good memories. I had to do a rerun. But August is a bit risky. I still decided to TOFTT. These are my findings:

- GT Vienna: Around 20- 25 girls (dead in daytime, improving from 6 pm). Very good options with many hot girls. I could see myself spending more than one day here, but it was the worst upsell hell ever experienced. I worked HARD to get a decent session at 200 E /60.1 visit was enough, and it is NOT a preferred club due to the overpricing / upsell.

- GT Linz: Around 15- 20 girls (dead in daytime, improving from 6 pm). Only 2 girls could compete with the hottest girls at GT Vienna, and the non-approach style made the visit boring. But still favourably pricing: 60 E /30 with BBBJ, and this time I found several girls who would LFK for 20 E extra. 1 visit was enough this time around, but I have a soft spot for this club. I can see myself coming back for multiple days at another time of year if Anais, Christina, Samantha, Simena and a couple of others are around.

- Wellcum: At least 70- 100 girls in attendance (the girls claimed 100- 120 girls, and even that is possible) and the place was buzzing with hot girls all around! And this was in the middle of the week and not on a crowded weekend! All 30 rooms occupied and 10 couples waiting in line for available rooms. I have not experienced this in 10 years at my best of times at Oase. I was fondled and got my ass pinched as soon as I entered (no silly non approach policy). A sex factory at its very best. Sessions at 70 E /30 with BBBJ still easily available, but some slight upsell for kissing (30 E) and CIM (50 E) or longer sessions. I can see myself spending multiple days at this place and still wanting to get back.

Note to self: Next August. Skip Hessen. Skip GT Vienna. Skip GT Linz. Go straight to Wellcum.
    Did you really visit NRW? Where my eyes smiled on Friday night and also at Gold on this year. When you need real french kissing for real GFE, not just Romanian baby kiss, and being allergic to silicon, Wellcum is really not the place for real GFE. As say girls there: Italians don't kiss. As soon, I finish my Summer sporty tour I extend on my week ends until death on bicycle, I speed to NRW and Freubad when they will be back on October. I should not have finished my tour until. Just not many rooms at Wellcum when I didn't see so busy business on Summer 2021 when I visit on Friday or week end. Never 100 girls at Sharks on this week end, despite Summer party. Better to really see than just legends.

August update (2022) - And Hessen vs. Austria

Still hopes

After my one more Rhur night, NL today to repeat my ex real model for 160/60 with no entry, my Summer when I really enjoyed Freubad with girls in garden and my Romanian full natural beauty for around 180/60 with package, even disappointed by Hessen level of looks who are too expensive and not pretty enough for me, but I found some new looks to make me dream elsewhere and made them becoming good for my love sex. FKK land is still high level for me, 2022 is a really good year for level I found in FKK with even one great GFE for only 80/60 . Out of my so lovely German love for 200/120 , our minimum, my eyes smiled in Rhur, when I see Ada unfortunately telling not kissing and 3 others. When I find 5 attractive looks at Globe, I think this is Christmas. I didn't even need to give a look at only on Italians level Wellcum. I'm not stuck to any club, I look for high level girls and still find some who are for less expensive than in Hessen and at now quite average Globe.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerCpt30  [View Original Post]
    I'm a large guy (6'3" 340 lbs / 190 cm 155 kg). Do most clubs offer extra large robes? Thanks.
    Sometimes XXL but may not be large enough. Better you buy one white on your size and use it.

Size of Robes

I'm a large guy (6'3" 340 lbs / 190 cm 155 kg). Do most clubs offer extra large robes? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LookForFun  [View Original Post]
    Is Aca Gold considered superior (girl and facility) to Sauna club Prime (Aca Velbert)?
    For me, Gold is far higher.

Quote Originally Posted by JackalLtt  [View Original Post]
    There is a bus stop right in front of Babylon.
    Babylon online lineup looks promising.

Quote Originally Posted by TraLaLax  [View Original Post]
    Given your preferences, I think your best alternatives are Samya (Cologne), Babylon (Eldsorf) and Venus saunaclub (Hamminkeln).

Babylon is a bit harder to get to. Take the train from Dusseldorf HBF to Horrem, change to bus (975) or Train (RB38) to Bergheim train station, then take a taxi. Taxies are lined up near the station platform. A medium sized club with a lineup of 20-25 girls on Wednesdays. Relaxed atmosphere. The best wellness facilities of any club in NRW, with garden, pool, hot tub, steam bath and sauna. Nice relax lounge and bar. Squeaky clean. The club is known as a GFE-oriented place. I haven't been there for a couple of months, so I'm not to sure about the quality of the lineup now. However, Dolli, Leah, Roberta and Daria are all on the attendance list now, they all give excellent GFE-service, and are girls can "form that connection". (https://www.saunaclub-babylon.com and https://www.saunaclubs.org/gpl/tabelle1).

P.S. : If you choose to go to Babylon, and an app or website suggest a route that requires you to change trains in Bedburg, ignore that suggestion. It's likely to get you stranded an extra hour on a train platform in the middle of nowhere.
    There is a bus stop right in front of Babylon.

Quote Originally Posted by TraLaLax  [View Original Post]
    Given your preferences, I think your best alternatives are Samya (Cologne), Babylon (Eldsorf) and Venus saunaclub (Hamminkeln).
    Many thanks for all this wonderful information. I am very appreciative!

Posting Limitations