"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1635 of 2810 FirstFirst ... 635 1135 1535 1585 1625 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1645 1685 1735 2135 2635 ... LastLast
Results 24,511 to 24,525 of 42149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Thanks for your summary, Adrena. Very helpful for us who have their virgin trip coming very soon.

Couple quick questions for my trip in 4 weeks.

For massage places like Sabai Room, Sabai Dee, Rasputin, Honey 1 and 2, what is the best time of day to go to see the most girls in the fishbowls? Is there a big difference in number / quality of girls on a Monday opposed to a Friday?

Would like to spend a few afternoons in the Gentleman's clubs in Jomtien / Pattaya for the FKK feel. Anyone been to Kinnaree Place, Winchester, Rioja, M Club, Sapphire Lodge, Venus Lounge, or Heaven lately? Any of these places that I should definitely try or avoid? Is there a better one not on my list?

Money Numer One!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena  [View Original Post]
    I was 31 years old when I went. I am a 6'2" (188 cm) 218 pound (99 kg) white American male. I have abs, an outgoing personality, and can bench more than my weight for reps. I can get girls easily in every country I've visited. I'm not bragging, I only included this info because I want to emphasize that I paid the exact same for the girls as every other member of this board. Looks do not matter!
    Looks does matter if you're talking about dating non-pros but since you're talking about pros, why would looks matter when it comes to payment? Like you I have abs, tremendous personality, spend endless hours in Tony's gym, can also bench more than my weight and can easily get girls in every country I visit because I have money to pay them but I don't get any discount even though I am a true handsome man.

Hookers are in the business of making money not offering discount to handsome men with superior interpersonal skills. You can have the face of Willem (see below) Dafoe but your pocket full of money will always make you appear as attractive as any handsome man when you're dealing with pros. Try to make it anywhere in the world on your looks and no money and see how that works for you. Some pros may enjoy handsome men more than the regular Pattaya old fat farts but they still want to be paid because money is always number one with them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails will.jpg‎  

I'm going to lay out this review differently than most others I've seen. This is for complete beginners, so older members might think my observations are childish, because older members have been doing it for so long.

I won't give play by plays of my experiences unless it helps solidify my points. As always, older members are always welcome to chime in with their observations.
    Adrena, some basic and really helpful tips. I would like to add few more to your extremely good list especially for newbies:

13. If you like a girl at a bar or gogo then barfine her or close the deal for ST or LT whichever you may like. Chances are that she will probably not be there if you come back for her after hopping few more places. There are tons of beautiful girls to meet everyone's taste and the search for the perfect one sometimes proves endless or tiresome. Hence as they say " A bird in hand is better than 2 in Bush". Spend time enjoying the company of a girl rather then searching for most beautiful girl you can get laid with.

14. Girls are available around the clock in Pattaya. Do research for places if you have Morning or day time preferences and you can roll 24 x7 if you have the urge and stamina.

15. Do some reading on Ladyboys especially if you are not into them on how to identify and avoid as you can get a surprise in your room if haven't asked them before about their gender.

Last but not least treat everyone with respect. People have to do strange things to make a living. You are a walking ATM to them. Hence including girls and vendors or small children who bug you to buy things from them, be as polite as you can. Remember they don't have as much a choice as we do.

I'm going to lay out this review differently than most others I've seen. This is for complete beginners, so older members might think my observations are childish, because older members have been doing it for so long. SNIP

I'll write another report in the more traditional way if members ask, but this one has everything I wish I would have known before visiting.
    Excellent and useful advice Adrena. A lot of it probably does seem unnecessary to the seasoned veterans, but they aren't here for things like this.

When I went to Bogota, my first real trip outside the US (Canada, Mexico and Utah don't count), I was at first annoyed at the service in the different restaurants. Then I realized, it wasn't bad service, they were just being polite, not interrupting every 5 minutes, or trying to rush you out the door. Sometimes it's the little things that catch you off guard.

The advice about basing your actions on what you see others doing, should be common sense, but it isn't. Maybe it needs a qualifer. In some places, certain groups can get away with things others can't. A local may be able to grab at a waitress, while a visitor can't. Or, especially in a tourist town, vice versa. I don't know how this varies in Thailand, but there are probably some little quirks. Perhaps a bit of caution when following the lead of others.

Excellent post.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterPurvis  [View Original Post]
    I am also in need of some large breasts (with a great body). Fake are okay. What's the best gogo's for this.
    Skyfall has one or two that really fit the bill. As does Saphire club.

Have fun!

Uncle-V.

I am looking to have a threesome probably at Devil's den. Do the girls require you to change condoms when you change girls?
    Yes they do it everytime you change girls, so if you want do many changes you'll use alot of condom. Also you'll need to change condom if you want switch from ass to pussy of a same girl.

I am also in need of some large breasts (with a great body). Fake are okay. What's the best gogo's for this.
    Last June I saw many fake tits at Sky Fall, you can also check Iron and WhatsUp. But I'm not a gogo's expert.

I am looking to have a threesome probably at Devil's den. Do the girls require you to change condoms when you change girls?
    Unfortunately my experience has been that they do, but I always end up with more bareback blowing than actual banging, so hopefully others will weigh in.

Weekend in town

Thanks to all who have posted reports. I have read through the last 80 pages. Some great info and reports.

I will be in town for a long weekend next month. I have a couple of questions if anyone is able to answer them.

First monger experience

I'm going to lay out this review differently than most others I've seen. This is for complete beginners, so older members might think my observations are childish, because older members have been doing it for so long.

I won't give play by plays of my experiences unless it helps solidify my points. As always, older members are always welcome to chime in with their observations.

I was 31 years old when I went. I am a 6'2" (188 cm) 218 pound (99 kg) white American male. I have abs, an outgoing personality, and can bench more than my weight for reps. I can get girls easily in every country I've visited. I'm not bragging, I only included this info because I want to emphasize that I paid the exact same for the girls as every other member of this board. Looks do not matter!

I lurked on this board for about six months before my trip and back-read reports for over 100 pages. I strongly suggest each monger do the same before they visit Pattaya. Here are my tips that you should absolutely follow:

1. You should be able to quote price ranges for any service within each part of town at any given time of the day / week / year. You'll learn these prices from reading the last 100 pages of this forum. Don't be lazy, just do it!

2. You should understand this is not your country or culture! People here act differently; don't expect them to change for you simply because you are unable to change for them. (which leads to my next tip).

3. Keep your eyes open. When you enter any place, hotels, restaurants, go-go's, it doesn't matter, look around and pay attention to what other people are doing. If you see a monger groping a girl and the girl is laughing, you are allowed to do the same. If you see mongers sitting on their hands, you better do the same until you see otherwise.

4. Plan on using at least 6,000 baht a day. Don't think you can get buy with less on your first trip. Being tight with your wallet will ruin your holiday and leave a sour taste in your mouth. Don't try to argue on this one. If you can't bring at least 6,000 then don't go. After your first trip, you can plan on how much to bring, but first time just do as I say! That 6,000 does not include hotel fare either, you cheap bastard.

5. Have a game plan before you leave your hotel each morning. You don't have to plan every minute but at least know what part of town you want to visit.

6. Don't try to do everything in one day. I know it's your holiday but don't go overboard. I tried to visit LK, Soi 6, WS, and go shopping all on my first day. It lead to me feeling hurried and stressed. I spent more time walking than I did enjoying my holiday. I realized that aiming for two destinations in a day is a lot better. Soi 6 in the evening then WS at night worked beautifully for me. You can mix and match destinations.

7. Learn to love the baht buses. I walked everywhere the first two days. It was awful! I was staying near WS and I walked to Soi6 and back several times. It was a big mistake. I eventually hopped on a baht bus, and everything was a lot more fun after that revelation.

8. Lower your standards for what you need in a hotel. Like tip 2 suggests, don't expect things to be like back home. Do you really need to stay at a 5 star hotel, really really need it? If the same answer is yes, go ahead and waste your money. You should make a list of the things you absolutely need in a hotel. My list was short: bed, toilet, near WS. I found a hotel with average ratings which was cheap. Turns out the hotel was freaking great! It was worth way more than the cost.

9. Don't be shy! This is a rookie mistake I made. I tried being a gentleman and it made my trip less enjoyable. If you want a girl, go for it! Approach her, talk with her.

10. Just because you aren't shy doesn't mean you have a pass to be rude.

11. Relax! You will be overwhelmed your first time in Pattaya. You will get a flood of weird emotions. When that happens, find a relaxing place to reset and reassess your reasons for the visit. You read all these reports of men who land 11 girls in 6 days and you feel the need to do the same. The pressure can be bigger than you realized. Don't try to be that guy on your first trip. Be the guy smiling, not the dehydrated one looking to refill fluids. If you see a girl who gets you going, have fun! If you are tired from the previous girl, don't feel like you have to get another just to keep up with studs on this board. They've been here several times. They've been training for the marathon. You're still just a sprinter.

12. Last tip, try eating at different places for each meal. This one is a little more personal, but I feel the need to say it since I love experiencing new things. Don't go to the same place over and over. Also, be wary of seafood if it's been sitting outside all day.

I'll write another report in the more traditional way if members ask, but this one has everything I wish I would have known before visiting.

I am overly friendly by nature. .
    I can really relate with you. I am also friendly, can be overly friendly and the worst part is sometimes I just take girls because I don't want to be an a $$hole as long as they are nice people and not hideous LOL.

In Pattaya, the problem is there are just too many pushy girls. Kinda nice feeling of being popular but after a while it becomes annoying. But I would say it is just a part of the deal.

Would be nice to hear your first experience.

Bell bus service

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover2  [View Original Post]
    I think you need to double check that as Bell Travel did stop service at DMK but recently re-instated it. It is detailed and selectable on their website: https://www.belltravelservice.com/pa...dTransfer.aspx#RouteDMKPTY.

SL.
    To Sunlover 2.

Look like they are running again but only twice a day so is still better just taxi to Mo chit bus station bus every hour to pattaya.

Fast eddie 48.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Never had a problem with LBs. You are on your own with that one! Nahh. Just tell them you like ladies. Phom shop pu ying (I like ladies). Mai shop pu chay (I do not like men). It is best not to look angry. You forget Thailand is the Land of Smiles. Even when someone is angry you will not know because they will be smiling at you. Try to adopt the same mannerism. If you start showing outside anger then it could possibly invite trouble. Just act like it is your gay cousin fucking with you. You won't die just because a man touched you. You probably shake hands and shit with your male friends all the time. They are not contagious. They are just people.
    Good advice Mr. E. I just treat LB's looking for a customer like unattractive working girls that I have absolutely no interest in shagging. I try to be polite while at the same time firmly indicating that I am not interested. Occasionally at Nana, the LB's working outside Charades try to interest me to enter their bar by standing in my way as I pass by and even touching my arm. It is a little game they play. I just patiently smile, look them in the eye, and say I like pussy. They always understand that and get out of my way. The important thing is to keep it light, but firm, and not show any negativity or disgust. Most of them are just trying to make a living like all the natural born working girls we love. Remember, it is their country.

I've been reading this website for over a year. I've traveled to Pattaya once. In all that time, I'm sure this question has never been properly answered, and I'd prefer to get an answer for someone who lives in Pattaya, but anybody who visits frequently should feel free to chime in.

Okay, how do you decline all of the sun glass / hat / ride somewhere with me merchants that harass you 24/7 on the streets?

I wear sunglasses everywhere I go, but my last trip I couldn't because it seemed like they were an open invitation for every sun glasses guy to come up and ruin my day. I would say no forcefully many times and less than two minutes later another one would be approaching me. How can I quickly make it clear I don't want to buy their trash?

Another one is LB's. Do they think it's okay to grab my abs / junk / arms anytime I walk by. Is it because I have a smile on my face from being in Pattaya? Should I try to look angry?

I don't mind saying no once or twice, but saying no 25 times in a row is annoying. It was so bad that I found myself crossing the street repeatedly just to avoid them.

How do you deal with these distractions?

For the record, I think Pattaya is still a great place and is worth visiting. I love Go-Go's and Pattaya has enough to make me think I'm in heaven.
    It never really bothers me except when I am eating on Second Road and 10 guys jump off motorcycles and try to sell me a watch. As far as the LB's touching me, does not bother me, just part of being in Pattaya. None of this is going to change so you may as well go with the flow or travel elsewhere.

Thanks for the info Mr. Enternational. You are 50 posts away from reaching 5,000! I couldn't ask for a better expert. I'm also glad that you gave me Thai phrases to say as a way to express my disinterest. I think those will be very helpful when I visit early next year.

I think I might have worded my post wrong. I am overly friendly by nature. I grew up in the South in The USA.

We are naturally talkers and courtesy is a huge thing where I grew up. Unfortunately, smiling and saying no thank you seems to encourage the LB's or merchants. (in my experience).

I haven't been able to adopt a nonchalant bored look that portrays my utter lack of interest. I have no problem with LB's or merchants trying to earn money, and I full understand their hustle. I just feel like I'm almost leading them on by my attitude. I want to find the quickest way to let them down without hurting their feelings. Same goes for the working girls. I have a hard time saying no, even when I'm not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    If you start showing outside anger then it could possibly invite trouble. Just act like it is your gay cousin fucking with you. You won't die just because a man touched you. You probably shake hands and shit with your male friends all the time. They are not contagious. They are just people.
    I definitely don't want to invite trouble. I trained Muay Thai in Phuket before and I full appreciate Thai's ability to kick butt.

I have no problem with LB's talking or touching me. They are actually kinda funny. The problem is letting them down without feeling like a bad guy. I want a good way to say no without sounding like an A-hole, but at the same time making my intentions clear.

I think saying it in Thai might be the way to go!

If anybody is interested, I'll write a report of my first monger experience ever. (which happened in Pattaya).

Okay, how do you decline all of the sun glass / hat / ride somewhere with me merchants that harass you 24/7 on the streets?
    Others will come because they are frankly just trying to make a living. After so long it's no big deal and you barely notice them. Just a polite "mai khrap" (no thanks) will do.

Another one is LB's. Do they think it's okay to grab my abs / junk / arms anytime I walk by. Is it because I have a smile on my face from being in Pattaya? Should I try to look angry?
    Never had a problem with LBs. You are on your own with that one! Nahh. Just tell them you like ladies. Phom shop pu ying (I like ladies). Mai shop pu chay (I do not like men). It is best not to look angry. You forget Thailand is the Land of Smiles. Even when someone is angry you will not know because they will be smiling at you. Try to adopt the same mannerism. If you start showing outside anger then it could possibly invite trouble. Just act like it is your gay cousin fucking with you. You won't die just because a man touched you. You probably shake hands and shit with your male friends all the time. They are not contagious. They are just people.

Posting Limitations