La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1030 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 30 530 930 980 1020 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1040 1080 1130 ... LastLast
Results 15,436 to 15,450 of 19358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    [QUOTE=UltraHappy;1630510. Most of my mongering has been in Europe. Recently, I decided to give Tijuana a try. Nice report, UH. I have been to Tijuana many times but usually not overnight. Now I know where to stay overnight.

My First Visit to Hong Kong Club

ABOUT ME.

Most of my mongering has been in Europe. Recently, I decided to give Tijuana a try. I was kind of hesitant since Latinas aren't really my thing. Instead, I tend to go more for the Eastern European chicks. They drive me crazy! In any case, given that Tijuana is a lot closer for me than Europe and the airfares there are a lot cheaper, I figured I'd head out to Mexico for an extended weekend and check out the scene. My favorite girls are the thin, petite, spinner types, usually 18-22.

CHICAS AND CHICA PRICING.

There were tons and tons of girls with great bodies but also lots of girls who were a little too heavy. My problem was finding the girls who had both a great body (for me, thin) and a great face that wasn't too Latina looking. I ended up finding girls I was happy with, but in the end, my selection was fairly limited.

I have to admit that I was a little unsure of what prices I would have to pay at Hong Kong, even after reading all the reports here in the forum. One thing I can positively report on is that I did not see evidence of a minimum $80 cartel in effect. It seems that the $80 price is just a starting asking point for many girls. In fact, I was sort of thrown off by the first girl I approached when she quoted me $60 for half an hour or $100 for an hour, as that was much less than what I was expecting from reading the reports here. And this girl was the hottest girl in the club when I arrived on Friday afternoon (Brenda, blond, 28 years old, half American). As it turns out, her service was pretty bad. She seemed like she didn't know what she was doing. In any case, you might not see her there when you visit the club since she is only working a few weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sundays) to make a specific purchase goal. The great thing about her is that she speaks perfect English as she lives in San Diego where she grew up. Her husband travels a lot for his job, so we visitors to Mexico benefit from his frequent absences.

After awhile, I decided that I liked taking the girls to the room for an hour instead of just a half hour, so I decided to negotiate 1 hour prices and not even bother trying to negotiate half hour prices. This way, I would be assured a lower rate per half hour.

In my case, I simply offered 1500 pesos per hour to girls I approached. I suspect I overpaid because all of the girls I suggested this to immediately accepted my offer without hesitation. Before you castigate me for overpaying, know this. There's not a whole lot of info here on the board about typical 1 hour pricing. Also, I was in a different situation most other visitors to the Hong Kong club. Since Latina girls aren't really my type to begin with, there were only 2-4 girls in the entire club I was willing to go to the room with (for example, 3 girls acceptable to me on Friday and a total of maybe 4 on Saturday). So, my options were fairly limited, so if these few girls turned me down, I would have had no other alternatives available to me.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS.

From reading the reports here, I thought the music would be so loud as to require ear plugs, the kind of loudness that would cause hearing damage, but this was not the case. Yes, the music was loud, but not intolerable or unbearable -- for me anyways.

The other thing I learned was that the Meseros weren't as annoying as I thought they would be from all the reports here. Completely ignoring them turned out to be an effective strategy for me.

From reading the reports here, I also imagined the girls being more aggressive, but the girls were not aggressive in their approaches at all. Indeed, I've experienced much worse in German FKKs when business was slow and the girls were desperate. Here in Hong Kong, I only experienced girls smiling at me and very occasionally, a girl who brushed my arm as I walked past. No girls ever grabbed my arm in an attempt to physically stop me to force interaction with me and no girls ever jumped in front of me to block my path (as I've experienced in other P4 P locales). So, all in all, I have to say that the girls were all well behaved, at least in their approaches.

As reported many times, Saturday night about 10 pm got really packed -- the place was elbow to elbow guys. What really struck me though was the availability of girls there in the club even with all of those guys. There were still tons and tons of girls available to be picked up even with all of those guys. I suspect that many of the guys there just go to drink and look at the girls and don't go arriba with them. If there were that many guys in a German FKK, you can bet there wouldn't be a single girl left in the club -- they'd all be busy in the rooms!

I found the service levels at Hong Kong to be adequate but lower than what I tend to experience in the German FKKs I typically frequent. In Germany, BBBJ is standard. In Tijuana, CBJ is standard. Even taking away the covered aspect, the oral skills of the girls I went with in Tijuana simply didn't compare to the oral bliss I typically experience in Europe. Since my Spanish isn't that great, I really didn'thave the Spanish faculties to properly train these young girls. In the end, I would get frustrated with their lack of oral skills and just decided to simply enjoy fucking them over and over, again and again, which turned out to be quite enjoyable.

Another disadvantage of Tijuana compared to the FKKs is that it is easy to get surprised in the room with a girl whose body clearly shows the tolls of motherhood. In the FKKs, the girls are completely nude to start with, so there are generally no surprises in the room.

ACCOMMODATIONS.

I booked the Master Jacuzzi Suite at Hotel Cascadas. Ended up in room 429. The room was actually quiet and I couldn't hear any of the club music in my room at all, so that was good. But there was a band playing at times outside in front of the hotel and they were so loud that they were definitely audible in my room. Luckily, the band was gone late at night. All the girls who visited my suite seemed suitably impressed. They would all remark about the difference between my suite and the other rooms. The room itself was kind of cheesy. I don't think I would ever book it again. If I go again, I will simply book the Deluxe Single or Deluxe Double room. If you are considering staying at Hotel Cascadas, be sure to read my Hotel Cascadas SCAM report, available here: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...367&viewfull=1#post1627367.

I did not use my hotel Cascadas room for sleeping. Instead, I booked a room at Hotel Ticuan.

HOTEL TICUAN.

Very nice hotel, but when booking at this hotel, you absolutely MUST remember to request a QUIET room on the Constitution Road side of the hotel. Ticuan hotel is right next to an extremely loud nightclub that plays incredibly loud music all night long, every single night. Luckily, I always bring ear plugs with me. The ear plugs combined with a sleeping pill did the trick for me. But I would never stay at this hotel again if I had to be in one of their loud rooms. Apart from that part of my experience, I found the hotel to be quite nice and I was pleased with my accommodations and their customer service.

EATING.

My favorite eating place was across the street from Hong Kong, about 150 feet down the street, Sonoro's Grill and Subs. In fact, this is where I ate almost all my meals. Tasty and cheap. I particularly liked their Carne Asadas tacos (3). Good prices. I even liked their cheeseburger and fries.

OTHER CLUBS.

I walked through the neighboring clubs several times throughout both days of my visits (Tropical and Adelitas). In my quick walk throughs of both clubs, I never saw anyone in either club who really interested me.

THE STREET BEHIND Hong Kong.

I walked a few times up and down the street behind Hong Kong Club. Apparently, that's where all the independent street girls line up outside trying to entice folks. I never saw anyone truly compelling out there either. It was kind of funny that many of the girls would make a "shee-shee" sound as I passed, trying to get my attention. A couple brave ones tried to brush my arm as I walked by in a further attempt to get my attention.

THE VIP CARD.

The VIP card was well worth it to me, both for my room discount and also because I went in and out of the club dozens of time both days I visited. The VIP card also enabled me to skip the line where you get frisked. They never tried to frisk me, since they don't seem to frisk VIP card holders.

SAN DIEGO TO TIJUANA AND BACK.

I took the Blue Line Trolley, each way a whopping $2. 50 one-way ticket. Total time between the trolley stop closest to the airport down to the border only takes 46 minutes. When I returned to go to the airport, Google Maps told me which bus to take to get from the trolley station to the airport, so I didn't even have to bother with a taxi. Bus fare was a whopping $2. 25. In my cases, I found the trolleys and buses to show up on time according to the time table in Google Maps.

BORDER CROSSING.

I returned to the border on Sunday around 9:30 am. The general pedestrian public line was enormous and didn't seem to be moving at all. Who knows how many hours that line would have taken. As a Global Entry member, I have a border crossing card that they give you when you enter Global Entry that allows us to use the Sentri lanes. I recommend not going to Tijuana without having access to the Sentri lanes.

At the back of the pedestrian line, the general public line overflows into the expedited Sentri line. So, if you were to pay attention to the signs and get in the pedestrian lanes, you would actually be standing behind everyone in the general public lane. The mass of people there is so great that you can't really move past them to get to the Sentri lane. So what you have to do is walk against the flow of people walking the other way to get into Mexico like a salmon until you get to the front of the line and there, you will be able to actually get into the Sentri lane. At 9:30 am, there were only 2 people in front of me, but the lady handling our lane was MIA, probably on a break or something. So, we waited another 10 minutes until she returned.

The border officer was asking me lots of questions but as soon as she discovered that I was on my way to the San Diego International Airport, she suddenly seemed satisfied and immediately stopped questioning me and let me through. I suspect that they give you less scrutiny if they think you're on the way to the airport since the border officer presumes that you will be subjected to stringent airport security at the airport anyways, so it's less likely that you're trying to smuggle something back into the States. So, if you're traveling by air upon returning to the States, it might make sense to offer this information up first when the border officer is asking you all those questions about where you're going, etc.

Border Officer: Where are you going?

Me: To the United States -- isn't this obvious?

THE HOTEL CASCADAS SCAM!

But above all, don't forget to read my Hotel Cascadas SCAM report, available here: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...367&viewfull=1#post1627367.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound7  [View Original Post]
    If you know the area, 5 Peso will get you from the border (lines) to Revolution or Consitution just three block south of Zona Norta (RLD). Stay to the left after crossing the border and look for the blue and white buses. Use only in the day time. Some time wait can be around 10 minutes than just take the white cab for $3 to Downtown or $5 to HK area.
    The yellow and white buses will take you to First and Constitution for 5 pesos, 2 blocks closer. They are right next to the blue and white ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie888  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, Adelitas started to use the "early knock," kicking us out in 20 minutes thereby ripping us off because we paid for 30 minutes. Because I refuse to be treated like a Monkey, I refused to use Adelitas ever since.

It's been about 5 years. Are they still knocking at the 20 minute mark?
    Depends on the chica and how brisk business is and whether it's the weekend. Some chica are in cahoots with hotel lobby staff.

Quick love

Quote Originally Posted by QuickLove  [View Original Post]
    *The other experience was the next day not as bad. But I learned my lesson, I forgot her name, but she was kind of short, very nicely toned, great ass. Kind of a big nose, straight natural black hair, she works mainly mornings. But she quoted me $80, seemed fair enough. We went to the room then she said its $20 more for her to suck me off and 2 more positions, the $80 only paid for normal sex with no blow job.

- will not repeat with her also.
    My time in HK in August (I only get down there a few times a year) I had a day time BG at HK try and keep her top on- and when I asked her to remove it, she wanted $10 more. What the hell- that's SG attitude. So fine- she had a small rack anyways so it was probably better with it on, but I showed her my displeasure at it and just moved on to a pretty good session with her. At the end she asked for a tip. So I reached into my wallet- and pulled out a $10 american and said. This is what you wanted for taking the top off, and then I pulled out $200 pesos and said "this is what your tip would have been had you been cool with me- that was no bueno. Put both bills away and walked out.

5 Peso bus ride to Revolution Av. Elevated view of Tijuana.

If you know the area, 5 Peso will get you from the border (lines) to Revolution or Consitution just three block south of Zona Norta (RLD). Bu a bus indication " Centro'" Confirm the direction to "Centro. " Stay to the left after crossing the border and look for the blue and white buses. Use only in the day time. Some time wait can be around 10 minutes than just take the white cab for $3 to Downtown or $5 to HK area.

Lots of good tips for Tijuana trip noted below.

Be safe and Happy. Remember Tijuana chicas are not like some sofisticated MMS in dealing but still watch the peso flow. Hard to find Tijuana chica perform massage after the deed. Consider it not best use of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the TR. I just want to add a few things.

The 12.9 exchange rate is an excellent rate. A 100 pesos is not $10. Most of the bars are charging a 12 to 1 rate. So at the present rate, you are still ahead by using pesos. A ficha is 96 pesos, and if you chose to tip 4 pesos, that is up to you. A drink for you is 48 pesos, so if you just give a 50, then you are giving a 2 peso tip. Once again, it is up to you. But never use the thought that a 100 pesos was the same as $10. The pesos can work in your favor, for the most part.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Duty Free parking requiring a parking pass before leaving. I was just parked there for the weekend, and several other times as well; never had to require a parking pass. Also, almost all the lots are "cash only" lots. Personally, I feel that the most secure lot is the $7 lot that is behind Jack-off in the Box. But it is only $7 for 8 hours, so if I'm staying for the weekend, I use the Duty Free lot...

CONCLUSION - Hell of a Saturday.
    Thanks for the TR. I just want to add a few things.

MEXICAN MONEY. I exchanged $200 for pesos and kept $100 for other uses. The exchange rate was 12.9 which was a little low because I thougth that the dollar would have advance more agains the Mx Pesos by now. Anyways for simplicity sake, I just treated the Pesos as though it was 10:1. A 100 pesos was the same as $10 as far as I was concerned. So taxi should cost 50 pesos, and a beer for a girl + tip should total $100 pesos. Easy system to remember.
    The 12.9 exchange rate is an excellent rate. A 100 pesos is not $10. Most of the bars are charging a 12 to 1 rate. So at the present rate, you are still ahead by using pesos. A ficha is 96 pesos, and if you chose to tip 4 pesos, that is up to you. A drink for you is 48 pesos, so if you just give a 50, then you are giving a 2 peso tip. Once again, it is up to you. But never use the thought that a 100 pesos was the same as $10. The pesos can work in your favor, for the most part.

PARKING. After driving pass the $6 parking lot behind Burger King and the $7 parking behind McDonalds, I parked at the $10 Duty Free parking over the bridge. Why? Because unlike the others, this one requires a parking pass before leaving. Since the parking booth is cash only, there's a likely security camera rolling and thieves will likely avoid the parking lot. Also, there is enough vacancy in the lot for me pick a spot under a giant light to deter theft.
    I'm not sure what you mean by the Duty Free parking requiring a parking pass before leaving. I was just parked there for the weekend, and several other times as well; never had to require a parking pass. Also, almost all the lots are "cash only" lots. Personally, I feel that the most secure lot is the $7 lot that is behind Jack-off in the Box. But it is only $7 for 8 hours, so if I'm staying for the weekend, I use the Duty Free lot.

TAXI. Walking pass the pesty Yellow Cab cartel, I finally told them that they're far overpriced charging $10 to patrons of Adelitas. If they insisted on that price, then they should save their breath and look for first time tourists because frequent visitors to Zona Notre aren't going to put up with those prices. As I get to the pickup area, a couple of white cab drivers approached on foot. They ask if I need a ride to Adelitas. I pull out a 50 pesos bill. The first two hesitated and looked at each other. I didn't waste a moment, and offered it to the 3rd cabby sitting in his cab who laugh and opened the door for me, and off we went. HE who hesitates.
    You can get pretty much anywhere for 40-50 pesos. If you walk pass the yellow cab crowd to the next street. The white cabs will go to HK for 40, and the yellow cabs on that street will go for 50 or less. With the cabs, it is a buyer's market. I've gotten cabs to the zona for 3 bucks.

When you are leaving the zona, just hold up 40 pesos, many white cabs are more than happy to get that amount.

TROPICAL VIP - Anyone ever use this? I was quoted $45. One girl stated that people do have sex in there. I was unsure whether it was accurate. I think you get several beers. Is that for you? Or is that for the both of you? And for how long? I should have inquired more, but VIP rooms isn't my thing.
    The beers are for the girl, you need to buy at least 5 ficha beers for the girl to get the room for an hour. Sex is up to the girl, but her beers do not pay for sex, in most cases, you have to pay her as well. Your drinks in BT are 2 for 1. I've used 3 of the 4 rooms. The ones on the right when you enter are the largest. The one closest to the bar is the largest. The ones on the left of the club are like fucking cubicles; avoid those two. It can be a great hour if you have the right girl!

i was in tijuana yesterday, a saturday. this place is getting to be addictive.

traffic. every time i don't make it pass oceanside by 11 am on a saturday, i am stuck in traffic at oceanside for at least 30 minutes of fender to fender craw.

mexican money. i exchanged $200 for pesos and kept $100 for other uses. the exchange rate was 12.9 which was a little low because i thougth that the dollar would have advance more agains the mx pesos by now. anyways for simplicity sake, i just treated the pesos as though it was 10:1. a 100 pesos was the same as $10 as far as i was concerned. so taxi should cost 50 pesos, and a beer for a girl + tip should total $100 pesos. easy system to remember.

parking. after driving pass the $6 parking lot behind burger king and the $7 parking behind mcdonalds, i parked at the $10 duty free parking over the bridge. why? because unlike the others, this one requires a parking pass before leaving. since the parking booth is cash only, there's a likely security camera rolling and thieves will likely avoid the parking lot. also, there is enough vacancy in the lot for me pick a spot under a giant light to deter theft.

taxi. walking pass the pesty yellow cab cartel, i finally told them that they're far overpriced charging $10 to patrons of adelitas. if they insisted on that price, then they should save their breath and look for first time tourists because frequent visitors to zona notre aren't going to put up with those prices. as i get to the pickup area, a couple of white cab drivers approached on foot. they ask if i need a ride to adelitas. i pull out a 50 pesos bill. the first two hesitated and looked at each other. i didn't waste a moment, and offered it to the 3rd cabby sitting in his cab who laugh and opened the door for me, and off we went. he who hesitates.

hong kong. it was 5 pm. i had the itch so i had to stop here first even if i haven't eaten anything all day other than a cup of coffee. surprisingly they still haven't started to force people to buy a beer to enter. that's a sign that it's not yet crowed. but it also shows me that the 2nd shift have not yet arrived. asking price was $80, which quickly dropped to $60 when you're willing to walk away. btw, i am asian and i will tell you now, it pricing has little to do with race. if the girls won't take $60, it's not asians driving prices up, it's you. you're probably smelly, rude, obnoxious, dirty, ugly, possessing zero negotiating skills, or simply a royal pain in the ass with zero personality and they don't want you touching them.

anyways, surprisingly i see a gal affectionately known as the paris hilton clone adelitas now working at hk. ironically she seemed to young for adelitas and too old for hk. still pretty as ever, but she doesn't stand out as much in hk as she did at adelitas. she followed me around for 10 minutes. competition is heavy here. on the way out, i tipped the door bouncer $1. tough job, i think a hk door bouncer was shot a couple of months back.

street girls - it seems that the closer you get to the prime clubs such as hk, the quality and prices of the girls go higher. i think that the girls next to hk have a special agreement with hk management to used the hotel which implies that hk screened them out prior.

fine dining. had to skip the street tacos. years ago, i had issues with montezuma's revenge while sampling street tacos and haven't return. instead i ate at the seafood restaurant on the opposite corner of the hong kong clud. here i ordered the 0. 80 kil fried fish, soft drink, and take out bottle water for about 150 pesos.

security. two weeks ago was my last visist. there was an extremely high security presense. federal maked swat teams patroled the zona with automatic rifles, traveling at platoon strenght in 3 suvs. and all the clubs had extra security. i think that 2 weeks ago marked their independence day. tonigh, very low security every where.

tropical. this is my new favorite place. but caveat, you do have to be sort of a veteran to truly appreciate this place. at hk, i would say that 70% of the girls are attractive enough for me to want to have sex with. at adelitas, about 40% are at that level. here at tropical, it drops to about 10%. but unlike the other places, it gets real interesting here. i met a pretty girl that was on her 3rd day on the job. she absolutely refused to go arribe! i thought i was on the twilight zone. after 30 minutes of flirting and getting her guards down did she agree to only to go the vip room (i've no idea what that is). it took another 30 minutes to finally gained her trust to take her upstairs where she practically raped me after the lights went off. this is the same girl who slapped my roaming hands for the last hour. afterwards, she gave me specific instructions on what days she works and don't, and what shift. .i think she wants to meet again.

taxi back. waked right up to a driver still sitting in his cab parked in front of tropical, reached out to give him a 50 pesos bill and said "border?" he asked if i had a buck more. i said that this was my last dinero, but if we vamos undelay, he can bring a customer back for more dinero. off we went. lesson. flash real money, not "how about $4?" and offer it to a drive still sitting in his cab, not one lazily walking around his cab chatting with another lazy cabby.

border. it was 3:30 pm and the wait was 2 hours. wtf? there was at least two fights, one between 4 girls. so policia had their hands full running up and down the lines. note to myself, get a sentri card. i didn't even get to my car until 4 am. and returned to mi casa at 6 am, beating out the sunrise by about 15 minutes.

conclusion - hell of a saturday.

cost: $50 gas + $250 entertainment expense. i wonder how i will explain this to the irs.

btw, this place does not start to party until midnight. at 3:30 am when i left, it felt like 9pm in your typical us city. that is how hard this place parties.

tropical vip - anyone ever use this? i was quoted $45. one girl stated that people do have sex in there. i was unsure whether it was accurate. i think you get several beers. is that for you? or is that for the both of you? and for how long? i should have inquired more, but vip rooms isn't my thing.

One Day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]
    Hotel Cascadas is the hotel associated with the Hong Kong Club. This hotel accepts only cash, no credit cards. They also offer you the option to pay for your entire stay or pay day-by-day. In my case, I had a two day reservation and just paid for both days upfront. I mean, why the hell would I want to be bothered with having to return to the front desk to pay again for my second day? I've never heard of a hotel that did that. You either pay all upfront or all at the end at checkout.

Since I failed to get a receipt upfront when I paid for my entire stay, I wasn't able to prove that I had paid for both days and was subsequently forced to pay for the second day on my second day. The front desk guy claimed that I had only paid for the first day and showed me on his clipboard where HE supposedly had recorded that I had only paid for one day.

I stayed in the Master Jacuzzi Suite, $135/ night minus the 20% discount for the VIP card. I distinctly remember having paid for both nights because I remember giving the guy 250 for the $216 total and getting my $34 change back.

The funny thing is that my key card stopped working at noon on my second day. I went back to the front desk to have it reactivated. I had assumed that it was a demagnetization problem with the key card stripe. But in fact, according to the desk guy, all key cards automatically stop working at Noon of each day. He reactivated my card, and I went about my merry business. Here's the weird part: The front desk guy waits until I am bringing up a chica to my room before dropping his scam on me. Since I had a chica with me and was taking her to the room, I got flustered and was confused at first and went ahead and paid the guy. The front desk guy could have dropped this news on me when my key card needed to be activated, but NO, he deliberately waited until I was headed to the room with a chica. But then shortly after paying, I distinctly remembered the details of having already paid for two nights but it was too late by then. The guy had already scammed me. I complained to the manager at Hong Kong but the manager of course wouldn't do anything except offer me a free drink, which I didn't give a damn about.

So, the lesson here is simple. ALWAYS GET A RECEIPT WHEN PAYING IN CASH! Otherwise, that bastard at the front desk will be free to try to scam you.

My stupidity here earned me a $108 lesson. I can only hope that my stupidity will serve as a useful reminder to others here you don't get taken advantage of like I did.

Please don't be stupid like me and let them take advantage of you.
    I stay at Cascada EVERY week. They know me well. They Usually have a room ready when I arrive early. Still I NEVER pay more than one day at a time. Regular business practices are not in effect in Cascada! We are not in the USA. For the most part I adjust my actions for the unexpected! This seems to be the norm. Scams are a part of life in the Zona. I try to protect myself for anything, but we all get taken every once in a while. I try to keep it to a minimum.

Cascadas

Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]

So, the lesson here is simple. ALWAYS GET A RECEIPT WHEN PAYING IN CASH! Otherwise, that bastard at the front desk will be free to try to scam you.
    Don't be too harsh on youself! I was planning to stay at Cascadas and will make sure to get receipt or probably pay on a daily basis.

BEWARE Hotel Cascadas SCAM!

Hotel Cascadas is the hotel associated with the Hong Kong Club. This hotel accepts only cash, no credit cards. They also offer you the option to pay for your entire stay or pay day-by-day. In my case, I had a two day reservation and just paid for both days upfront. I mean, why the hell would I want to be bothered with having to return to the front desk to pay again for my second day? I've never heard of a hotel that did that. You either pay all upfront or all at the end at checkout.

Since I failed to get a receipt upfront when I paid for my entire stay, I wasn't able to prove that I had paid for both days and was subsequently forced to pay for the second day on my second day. The front desk guy claimed that I had only paid for the first day and showed me on his clipboard where HE supposedly had recorded that I had only paid for one day.

I stayed in the Master Jacuzzi Suite, $135/ night minus the 20% discount for the VIP card. I distinctly remember having paid for both nights because I remember giving the guy 250 for the $216 total and getting my $34 change back.

The funny thing is that my key card stopped working at noon on my second day. I went back to the front desk to have it reactivated. I had assumed that it was a demagnetization problem with the key card stripe. But in fact, according to the desk guy, all key cards automatically stop working at Noon of each day. He reactivated my card, and I went about my merry business. Here's the weird part: The front desk guy waits until I am bringing up a chica to my room before dropping his scam on me. Since I had a chica with me and was taking her to the room, I got flustered and was confused at first and went ahead and paid the guy. The front desk guy could have dropped this news on me when my key card needed to be activated, but NO, he deliberately waited until I was headed to the room with a chica. But then shortly after paying, I distinctly remembered the details of having already paid for two nights but it was too late by then. The guy had already scammed me. I complained to the manager at Hong Kong but the manager of course wouldn't do anything except offer me a free drink, which I didn't give a damn about.

My stupidity here earned me a $108 lesson. I can only hope that my stupidity will serve as a useful reminder to others here you don't get taken advantage of like I did.

Please don't be stupid like me and let them take advantage of you.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfSexRroll  [View Original Post]
    Jerks. You are being to kind to the policia! They are FUCKING ASSHOLES! Yes, of course you are not in America. And the POLICIA will tell you this. In other words "we" can: and usually will: do ANYTHING "we" want. I have NO problem with Rateros. The FUCKIN COPS are the problem!
    Whenever I exit a casa de cambio or ATM at night, I always look around diligently. I'm not afraid of the rateros, I'm afraid of the cops!

Jerks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalDiante  [View Original Post]
    I was just there Friday and was with a 21 year old named America, but it definitely wasn't the one in your pics, and America was her fake name not her real name. The America I'm referencing was actually awesome, we hit it off and hung out for a few drinks / pretty good conversation. She either enjoyed herself during or is a good actress and even hung out in the room for a bit after just chatting in our different languages. She demanded to know what cologne I was wearing then proceeded to spray herself with it, which I thought was a little weird considering it's not reminiscent of any sort of perfume at all.

If I could have every time be like that I could definitely see the reason for many repeat visits. The only downer was my taxi getting pulled over by the policia on the way back to the border at 7 am today. They pulled me out of the taxi and tried to find something illegal and when nothing came up they let me go, jerks. Apparently according to the driver the police were joking in spanish that I looked healthier than either of them or the driver himself.
    Jerks. You are being to kind to the policia! They are FUCKING ASSHOLES! Yes, of course you are not in America. And the POLICIA will tell you this. In other words "we" can: and usually will: do ANYTHING "we" want. I have NO problem with Rateros. The FUCKIN COPS are the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Locash74  [View Original Post]
    It certainly is the Lovely and sexy Abigail! She is wonderful. I will definitely see her again.
    Is the name typed correctly? I asked many waiters about this girl. Nobody seems know her.

I was just there Friday and was with a 21 year old named America, but it definitely wasn't the one in your pics, and America was her fake name not her real name. The America I'm referencing was actually awesome, we hit it off and hung out for a few drinks / pretty good conversation. She either enjoyed herself during or is a good actress and even hung out in the room for a bit after just chatting in our different languages. She demanded to know what cologne I was wearing then proceeded to spray herself with it, which I thought was a little weird considering it's not reminiscent of any sort of perfume at all.

If I could have every time be like that I could definitely see the reason for many repeat visits. The only downer was my taxi getting pulled over by the policia on the way back to the border at 7 am today. They pulled me out of the taxi and tried to find something illegal and when nothing came up they let me go, jerks. Apparently according to the driver the police were joking in spanish that I looked healthier than either of them or the driver himself.

Posting Limitations