La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1646 of 2812 FirstFirst ... 646 1146 1546 1596 1636 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1656 1696 1746 2146 2646 ... LastLast
Results 24,676 to 24,690 of 42179
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Your tri

I more or less did the trip you are planning last winter. Never got around to a final assessment of all the locales I visited but agree with the other poster that Jakarta should be included. I ended up not going there as I found myself in Indonesia (Bali) during Ramadan and decided that a visit to Java did not make a lot of sense during this time. Bali was not bad but as other posters have observed, there is price creep going on there but found girls were generally always willing to accept a lower price. Negotiate! Their initial offer is usually absurd. However, with the exception of ground zero area in Kuta, it's not as obvious to spot Indo girls on the make.

Macau is worth visiting to experience the unbelievable spas there. Just RTFF for the details. However, the island is basically set up for gamblers of the Chinese persuasion. Expensive hotels and sterile environment. I was able to go the 'racetrack' in the Hotel Lisboa. Quite the experience but, unfortunately this legendary 'race' has been discontinued. Not that it mattered as it was only for the benefit of Chinese mongers.

In PHP, my first stop was Manila and Makati. Burgos street was fun as I hooked up with a local guy with wide connections on the street. The best bar I think is upstairs on the corner called Rogues. I also went to Boracay and did not like it overall but there is one disco there that rocked and had willing, inexpensive, and fun girls available almost every night -- though almost all asked me for extra money afterwards with various sob stories. The beach side walking scene at night was dubious with quite a few LB's walking about. Also, I went for a few nights in Angeles. Not really for me as there is so little to do there during the day. I also did not care for the girls I met but that could have just been me. I hear mixed reviews on Puerto Galera but never made it. Also, spent a week in Palawan. The main town, Puerto Princesa, has some girls in the local clubs near the airport, but it's not worth a flight from MNL to hang out there. The main resort town of El Nido is mainly couples and back / flash packers with a few LB's in the beach bars. Nice place but not for mongering.

I went to Vietnam several years ago and had a relatively good time in Saigon though found Hanoi to be sorely lacking. But from Hanoi, I journeyed to Haiphong and then took a ferry to Halong Bay/Cat BA island and really enjoyed one of the island MP's -- some tasty young girls from the Mekong delta. However, expect cold and rainy weather in the north overall and would recommend skipping Cat Ba entirely due to the blustery climate that time of year.

I visited both Kuching and Kina Kinabalu in Borneo. The scene in both cities is very hidden. You won't find FL's generally trolling the streets and most of the action is confined to MP's. Fellow member, Hafni, is a good source for the latter city of KK. There is a great 4 hand massage place there that he can direct you to. Kuching is a nice place but really dead for nightlife.

The same can be said for Siem Reap. The nightlife is triple weak and the local girls appear to keep a low profile and local contacts are the way to go. I did find a tuk tuk driver to send me over a few girls from a local brothel but the service was woeful. Some of the MP's have extras but many cater to rich tourists who come to see Angor Wat, etc. Pnomh Penh, on the other hand, was ridiculously easy to find hot girls. I won't go into the details; just read the thread but I found some amazing girls there. I skipped Sihioukville due to mediocre reviews on this board.

I spent a good part of the trip living in Bangkok. It's the Mecca of everywhere else. Point and click! Also, visited four islands in the Gulf. Not much to report, which says it all except Ko Samui was not as much fun as I hoped. I would certainly add Pattaya to your itinerary. It lives up to its reputation and then some.

Also, went to Penang in Malaysia but was terrible for any girls. Skip it! However, KL certainly has some interesting venues but the only problem is it's an expensive city and the prices for girls reflect the high cost of living there. They are also less likely to be GFE or at least that was my experience. Too many rich oil and gas guys there with money to burn. However, the steady depreciation of the ringgit verses most western currencies could help with the costs.

I understand that Singapore is not so great these days but maybe someone else with recent experience can comment.

I spent about 7 months in Asia total but if you don't park yourself in one city like I did, 100 days should be enough time to visit where you wish. As always, YMMV...

Quote Originally Posted by WildBillLewis  [View Original Post]
    I am gearing up for a 100 day city-hopping trip starting mid-January. I have drafted a plan that includes Singapore, Indonesia (mostly Batam and Bali), Malaysia (mostly Kuching and Kota Kinabalu), Thailand (several locations in the south, avoiding Udon Thani because of the reported crackdown), Cambodia (Siem Reap, Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh for sure), Vietnam (tentatively Saigon, Nha Trang, the Nang, Hue, Hanoi and HaLong Bay), Hong Kong, Macau and the Philippines. In the Philippines, I was thinking of spending seven days mongering in each of Angeles City, Puerto Galera and Boracay. I'd be interested in hearing suggestions re: other destinations I should consider either in the Philippines or elsewhere.

I am gearing up for a 100 day city-hopping trip starting mid-January. I have drafted a plan that includes Singapore, Indonesia (mostly Batam and Bali), Malaysia (mostly Kuching and Kota Kinabalu), Thailand (several locations in the south, avoiding Udon Thani because of the reported crackdown), Cambodia (Siem Reap, Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh for sure), Vietnam (tentatively Saigon, Nha Trang, the Nang, Hue, Hanoi and HaLong Bay), Hong Kong, Macau and the Philippines. In the Philippines, I was thinking of spending seven days mongering in each of Angeles City, Puerto Galera and Boracay. I'd be interested in hearing suggestions re: other destinations I should consider either in the Philippines or elsewhere.
    Are you skipping Jakarta? That would be a sin. It's great at many levels (from $10 at the local low end, comfortable $30 midrange, to sky-is-the-limit). The scene is not as open / accessible or foreigner-friendly as in Bangkok, but it may well be larger and better quality. Indonesia (apart from Bali) is a mostly under-explored, yet promising place, perhaps the last remaining mongering frontier. If I had time for a 100-city itinerary, I'd also hit other big cities (like Surabaya or Yogyakarta).

Many of the places on your list are thin when it comes to mongering (e. G. Puerto Galera, Nha Trang), although there could be other reasons to go. If you're into the low-end places, in Thailand there are smaller towns with a local brothel scene like Mahachai or Rayong which might be worth a visit (in place of Udon).

In Malaysia, KL is not without options, especially at the very low end (Brickfields, ACE, Petaling). Typical foreigner-oriented spots (Bukit Bintang, Beach Club) are a bit overpriced, but if you're going for breadth, they should be on the list. Diverse working girl crowd in KL: PRC / Thai / Vietnamese / Indo / ex-SU / Indian. Everything except Malaysians.

Old, Fat, and Desperate Mongers?

Quote Originally Posted by FLHawk  [View Original Post]
    Looking back a few weeks, it appears that about the cheapest Soi 6 girl of unknown looks wants 800 B and will not (or cannot) negotiate lower than that. In my analysis, I was referring to the really cute, young spinners for 1000 B. For 1000 B, I am speaking of the Soi 6's cream of the cream, not the old, fat and desperate.
    Old, fat, and desperate? Are you speaking of the monger? Because of the girls that is not the case at all. First of all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see a lot of guys talk big shit on ISG, but when I walk around the streets of Pattaya I don't see any of these supposed creme de la creme girls on anyone's arm. Mostly I see girls that I would not give a second look to. But I am not here to judge. I am here to fuck.

Second of all, you are talking about a 200 baht difference between what you are calling an absolute dog and a stunning princess. Even in a soapie the price difference between the basic girls and the supposed top of the line girls is 4 times or so that meager difference.

Third of all, price means shit. I am not telling you what I heard; I am telling you what I KNOW! Last month I was hanging out on Soi 6 with a guy from Texas who I had met earlier at Tukcom. He took one of the baddest chicks I have ever seen on Soi 6. He told her that he would pay her barfine and she could kick it with him for the rest of the night, but he was not going to give her any money. Even I thought that was some bullshit because any of the other chicks at discos and shit may just be out to have a good time, but you know a chick is in a Soi 6 bar for money. It made no nevermind to her though. She gladly went with him and I met up with them later at the disco. I can not attest to what else happened with them, but I know that much and she was back at the bar the next day as happy as could be.

Fourth of all, I hardly ever take pictures, but I sure as shit took one of her! So you tell me what difference free, 800 baht, or 1000 baht makes as far as the looks of the girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150801_230140.jpg‎  

My Take

Looks like me and Soldier share the same top 4. Seven days mongering in Puerto Galera and Boracay will not work. I have not been to Boracay, but have been to Puerto Galera and can tell you that they are both "bring your own girl" places. I was in PG for 3 days of scuba diving with my own girl and was more than happy to get the hell out of there when time came. Sight seeing took all of half a day renting a motorbike and driving to see the lighthouse and the waterfall. I stayed in Sabang (kind of the city center area. You can probably walk the whole thing in 1 minute flat. You can definitely see it all by standing in 1 spot) where the dive shops are. The other area is White Beach, probably where most of the tourists who are not divers stay because of its white beach. It is also really small. Stopped through during the day while sight seeing amd there was nothing to do there either but play in the sand and the water.

Batam is a day trip from Singapore, crossing the bay on a 45 minute boat ride. Nothing there either. Had a taxi driver take us around to the fuck houses where the pimps kept changing the prices and eventually let out that they didn't want us to fuck their girls because our dicks are too big. Same as Singapore where all of the sex workers were from Indonesia or Philippines. Most people think wow Bali, but when I show them pictures of the beach they are like ugh, not what I pictured.

Vietnam is probably the nicest place I have been. Went to Nha Trang for the worst scuba diving that I have ever done. Nice sunny place again with not much to do. I found a guy on a motorbike to take me to a few fuck places. Read up on ISG because I remember them trying to fuck me over on the prices, but because I had read, I knew better. The Nang was okay but HCMC and Hanoi were great. Remember that all the tourist stuff in Vietnam is about the war. You will quickly be "over it. ".

Best thing I have ever seen on this planet: the temples in Siam Reap (2nd: Machu Picchu, 3rd: Pyramids at Giza). PP is good for a couple of days.

Hong Kong: nothing to really do there but probably the most people that I have ever seen in my life (along with Tokyo). Just a sea of people moving and crossing the street. I'm thinking where are all of these mfs going? Best street food ever though. If you like sex toys then you want to rack up at the night market on Temple. A $100 vibrator at the store in the States will cost you no more than $10 there.

Malaysia: wouldn't touch that place with a 10 foot pole if not for some of the best scuba diving in the world. My cousin's wife is from Kuching. The only way she got him to move to Malaysia was to allow him to come live in Pattaya. When the money ran out he was back in KL with her and hating life. Needless to say, he has been back stateside for the past year and has zero desire to go back to Malaysia where his wife and son are. But he is definitely ready for more Pattaya!

Interesting discussion

Looking back a few weeks, it appears that about the cheapest Soi 6 girl of unknown looks wants 800 B and will not (or cannot) negotiate lower than that. In my analysis, I was referring to the really cute, young spinners for 1000 B. For 1000 B, I am speaking of the Soi 6's cream of the cream, not the old, fat and desperate.

So is paying a 20% premium for a young and super cute spinner worth it on Soi 6? Given that 20% is less than $10, heck yes! There is no apples-to-oranges comparison, simply that the pretty girls are worth more (to me at least) than fat girls. If you can get a fattie on Soi 6 for even 500 B and be happy, then great, but that is not what I am in the market for. I can get fatties at home for free.

Also, some of the BFs on WS are 1000 B or more. Many of those bar girls are not better looking that the Soi 6 girls I am speaking of. So if have to pay a 1000 B BF and 3000 B for the girl who looks the same as the Soi 6 girl I am after, then is the Soi 6 girl not a bargain?! I saved 50%. Apples to apples here.

My comparison to girls back home simply helps to underscore that Thai girls are a great value and one can justify a trip to LOS for a vacation based on that value.

If MrE comes back and says he got a top looker at a Soi 6 bar for 500 B, I will salute him. And when I, hopefully, return in November, I will indeed negotiate harder. No one wants to be perceived as a chump.

But great discussion guys! As I have said, I am still a nube and have much to learn.

Mongering suggestions for an upcoming trip

Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya  [View Original Post]
    For budget value Angeles is good. An the Filipino girls are super sweet. Don't waste time looking for FL and just barfine a hottie from Pharoh or one of the better clubs. The door girls at Pharoh are super cute.

If you have money to spend I think Singapore is great. Lovely Viet girls at Orchard towers and the scene in Geyland is intriguing with some good deals to be had.

Going to give Latin America some thought before I settle on a plan

Quote Originally Posted by Soldierb11  [View Original Post]

After mongering in Buenos Aires, Rio, Havana, Costa Rica, Panama city, Medelln, Cartagena, Bogot, Lima, Tijuana, Guatemala, Nicaragua, St Maarten, Germany, Holland, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Macau, philippines, dubai and a few others my list is as follows:

1- Pattaya- I love thai girls and the plethora of options there as well as the many other non monger activities.

2- Medellin- Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Amazing climate, very sexy and gorgeous girls and a 3 hour flight from Florida.

3- Angeles city- I always have a good time here, better english from the girls and more GFE than in thailand. Just the city is a shit hole ...

4- Rio- Back in 2000 or so I would place rio ahead of pattaya even. One of the world's greatest cities filled with amazingly sexy women that will fuck you silly.

Those to me are the top 4. Mongering destinations.
    Thanks for this. I'm gearing up for a 100 day trip from about mid-January to about mid-April. I had been thinking of city-hopping through the following: Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand (skipping Pattaya this time), Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macau and the Philippines (including about seven days each in Boracay, Angeles and Puerto Galera this time). Got a tentative plan. Got a preliminary budget. Looking now to refine it and firm it up. Hadn't been thinking of Rio or Medellin but I am going to give Latin America some thought before I settle on a plan. Thanks for this.

Pay the right money

I have been reading many reports and listening few men that married Thai lady. I guess everybody can get a good idea about how much a girl should be payed just reading this forum.

My friend married a Thai girl and he knows by now the situation in Thailand better then me. He told me that whenever you manage to get a girl for the lower price, she will be that one between you and her that always get the deal. The girls make always an average of the possible income according to the period of the day.

Season and personal situation.

So when they agree for 1000 bht for LT, is because they know they will get 3000 bht next time for a ST. So the point is whether ones want to be part of the fucked group or.

The fucker. When we deal with a Thai pro or FL, it must be clear that when we pay we loose our money while they have nothing else to loose. Overpay do not means a good service in this industry, every body know this. And when we discuss about price we should do this with cool brain and not hot.

IMO overpaying also marks you out as more of a chump that does not know the local prices than a generous so handsome man in the eyes of the ladies. If you want to make a statement do it with a nice tip for exceptional service.

SL.

Don't overpay

And, as a farang, I don't know that I can always expect to to get the local price. Not even sure what "local price" even means. Is it the price the local Thai men pay, or what the ex pats or other highly experienced men who know the system pays, or what. And it is for ugly girls, average girls or beautiful girls (of which there are few).
    If you're dealing w / average looking hookers than it's always a buyers market. The notorious misers here use these women as their barometer for the cost of pussy wherever they go.

You cannot go into a top go go bar and pay the local price. Who knows what the local price is anyway? Are these local Thais or expats?

The guys focused on saving money first do not even go into the high end bars, maybe just to ogle the dancers and sip one beer for 2 hours. Whatever.

Every monger has their way of operating and the guys focused on money love to denigrate mongers who are looking higher up the food chain.

The general rule of thumb is to not overpay regardless of the level your working, whether it be bottom dwellers or go go girls. Unfortunately it's hard to get current info on this board. Instead talk to the guys in the bars you frequent. Find and buy the mamsan you can connect w / a drink. There are ways to get tight info, the best being a normal level headed buddy that lives where you are hunting.

As for the best practices, there are too many moving parts to have one way fit all.

Happy hunting.

[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Look at it this way. 1000 B is about $30 (a bit less). 300 B is about $10. So you can get an attractive girl for an hour for about $40 on Soi 6. It could cost 4 -12 times that in the US.

For LT, it depends on how the girl defines LT. Even if 7 PM to 7 AM, that is still 12 hours. And remember 3000 B + 1000 B is only about $125! That is about $10/ hour for a cute girl who will spend the night, give multiple pops, etc. Again, where in the US can you find a cute, non-drugged girl who will spend even 30 minutes with you for this amount? Very few decent girls would dare sleep over with a strange man for less than $2,000.

Think of this. If you partake of 7 different LT Soi 6 girls for 7 days, you would pay around $850 in BFs and her time. Or you could partake of 3ST Soi 6 girls EVERY DAY for that amount. If you are in to quantity, that means you could have sex with 21 girls in one week for under $900! Go to Reno and you probably couldn't even get 2 girls for a one-shot party, and forget about taking a single one home for that.

So, yes, I consider the Soi 6 girls a bargain.

Disclaimer: Of course, transportation expenses will make the actual per-girl costs go up. Still, a US-based sex vacation will certainly end up costing more than one to Thailand if you are wanting to partake of more than just a few girls.
    It always amazes me when guys compare apples to oranges. You are not in the USA you are in LOS. I don't really care what another man spends but comparing what you spend in Thailand to what you would spend in the USA and think you are getting a bargain when you are not is naive. Just say you don't mind paying more then necessary and save us the economics lesson.

Mujra

So around Pattaya, there are two or three Indian dance places. I think they may be called, or the style of dance in them is called, mujra. The girls dance one by one on a little stage, the audience watches, and customers drink and buy what looks like a lei as a tip for the girls sometimes. Hard to describe but if you've been to one you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. So the question is, is it just a dance show, or? I never see any dancers step away with a customer. It's an enjoyable experience just to go and watch the dances and tip a lei or two, but I'm wondering if that's the full extent of what these places do.

I don't want to move to Thailand. But I suffer a bit from Yellow Fever and it was a great place to monger and I hope to get back in 2 months.

And, as a farang, I don't know that I can always expect to to get the local price. Not even sure what "local price" even means. Is it the price the local Thai men pay, or what the ex pats or other highly experienced men who know the system pays, or what. And it is for ugly girls, average girls or beautiful girls (of which there are few).

As a nube there, I was having enough issues without worrying about saving $10.

And did Mr. E get back to Soi 6? I hope to be back there in 2 months so I would like to know what the "local" price really is.

I do get the issue some of you are getting at. The best we can do is read here to get an idea of what a good price SHOULD be at the various places and try to get the girls to agree. If they don't, we walk. I actually did that a few times, but when there is a pretty girl in front of me and she will have sex with me for $40, well, sorry if I don't get up and walk if she refuses $30, as I still consider $40 a bargain!

Move to Thailand then

Look at it this way. 1000 B is about $30 (a bit less). 300 B is about $10. So you can get an attractive girl for an hour for about $40 on Soi 6. It could cost 4 -12 times that in the US.

For LT, it depends on how the girl defines LT. Even if 7 PM to 7 AM, that is still 12 hours. And remember 3000 B + 1000 B is only about $125! That is about $10/ hour for a cute girl who will spend the night, give multiple pops, etc. Again, where in the US can you find a cute, non-drugged girl who will spend even 30 minutes with you for this amount? Very few decent girls would dare sleep over with a strange man for less than $2,000.

Think of this. If you partake of 7 different LT Soi 6 girls for 7 days, you would pay around $850 in BFs and her time. Or you could partake of 3ST Soi 6 girls EVERY DAY for that amount. If you are in to quantity, that means you could have sex with 21 girls in one week for under $900! Go to Reno and you probably couldn't even get 2 girls for a one-shot party, and forget about taking a single one home for that.

So, yes, I consider the Soi 6 girls a bargain.

Disclaimer: Of course, transportation expenses will make the actual per-girl costs go up. Still, a US-based sex vacation will certainly end up costing more than one to Thailand if you are wanting to partake of more than just a few girls.
    To FL Hawk.

If you look at it that way why don't you sell your house in the US and move your ass to Pattaya, the US dollar is strong now highest in 5 yr it will go a long way here and no need to visit the brothel in Reno any more.

Fast eddie 48.

Posting Limitations