"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Campinas

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishin  [View Original Post]
    A fellow ISG monger and I decided to leave SP to experience this place after interested reads from AS and Steve9696. We took the bus from Tiete Station to airport in Campinas. We checked in around 2 pm, hotel is cheap but clean, local business class type place. We came to find out some of the girls from the farm stay here as well.

We reached the farm just before 3 pm as the lunch buffet was closing but were allowed to grab some plates of food and start off with a bucket of beers. Resort feel, pool is not for swimming and there are two runways extended into the pool for some stripper action throughout the day. Girls were dressed in bikinis some with coverings but really no way to hide flaws so I enjoyed this part of the experience. Selection was made easier because of the venue and as stated lots of quality girls to choose from for all tastes. I would say the Wed, Thursday we went both time around 40 or so girls and the same at night time. Carlos is the day manager and he speaks decent English, cool guy. Just ask for him at the entrance and he will give you the lay of the land. They have many areas to sit and enjoy the view. They hand you a card with number for all your purchases. Refer to previous post for prices. The room prices were 160 are and was able to negotiate 500 are for hour with the hottest girl there, IMHO. Carlos stated the afternoon club ends at 7 pm and you pay your tab then start the process again in the night club..
    Well, I want to go! Sounds like fun.

Thanks for your report.

Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishin  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to attached the pics of the menu I snapped. Same menu for day or night time..
    Gorgeous girl, can see why you say she's the hottest. Was there any other talent on that level? And any way to contact this manager in advance? Thanks for taking one for the team.

The Farm. Menu

I forgot to attached the pics of the menu I snapped. Same menu for day or night time.

GF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Day time Snack.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 12.06.49 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 12.06.42 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 12.06.33 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 12.06.24 PM.jpg‎  

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 12.06.17 PM.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 12.06.12 PM.jpg‎  

Fazendinha. Clube Tarde (Afternoon Club)

A fellow ISG monger and I decided to leave SP to experience this place after interested reads from AS and Steve9696. We took the bus from Tiete Station to airport in Campinas. The cost was 40 are and about 75 min comfy ride. From there we took an Uber to Hotel Business Park which is closest to the Farm (what the locals call the place) that we could find. Uber was around 60 are and another 30 min ride. It was all open highway so I fell better option then taking bus into Centro Campinas and dealing with traffic.

We checked in around 2 pm, hotel is cheap but clean, local business class type place. We came to find out some of the girls from the farm stay here as well. Uber can be used but you may have some wait times as everything is spread out. Be ready to provide city you are in or want to go as we where asked almost every time. Especially from the airport. We had several Uber cancel since we did not understand in beginning they wanted to know the town we were heading to, just stating Business Park Hotel was not enough.

We reached the farm just before 3 pm as the lunch buffet was closing but were allowed to grab some plates of food and start off with a bucket of beers. Resort feel, pool is not for swimming and there are two runways extended into the pool for some stripper action throughout the day. Girls were dressed in bikinis some with coverings but really no way to hide flaws so I enjoyed this part of the experience. Selection was made easier because of the venue and as stated lots of quality girls to choose from for all tastes. I would say the Wed, Thursday we went both time around 40 or so girls and the same at night time. Carlos is the day manager and he speaks decent English, cool guy. Just ask for him at the entrance and he will give you the lay of the land. They have many areas to sit and enjoy the view. They hand you a card with number for all your purchases. Refer to previous post for prices. The room prices were 160 are and was able to negotiate 500 are for hour with the hottest girl there, IMHO. Carlos stated the afternoon club ends at 7 pm and you pay your tab then start the process again in the night club.

For day action I would rate this the best I have yet encountered. The night club is small and feels cramped with live music the nights we went. At times a dance show would break out with good performances by the ladies. I did not partake of the action at night preferring the day time action. Uber is your best bet to get back to the hotel at night but you will wait long times. Start your search 30 min or more from time you want to leave. We waited like 45 min but one finally arrived and picked us up outside the gate. For our return to SP, I had Carlos arrange a private car to take us directly to our airbnb for 400 are. Split between friends even better.

I plan to return in the future and stay the middle part of the week. The girls stated Wed was the best day and Thur was also good. They do not know why but the guys seem to prefer those days. PM me if you have additional questions.

GF.

Fazendinha / Moustache Single's Bar / Itatinga

I was in Campinas a few weeks ago on a business trip. Met up with a friend who lived in Sao Paulo.

Fazendinha

Took an Uber from Centro to Fazendinha (took 35 minutes due to traffic, normally only 23 minutes) on a Thursday night. We got there at 6:30 pm. The outside is very impressive. Looks like a resort straight out of Palm Springs. We entered into the outside resort area where there is a swimming pool, bar, outdoor restaurant, and outdoor tables. There were about 20 girls scattered all around the area. Quality was quite high, with most girls about an 8 in rating sprinkled in with one or two 9's. We hung around this outside area for about 30 minutes and at 7 pm, the inside area which consists of restaurant and dance floor opened up. The outside area only stays open until 8 pm. The inside area was a bit underwhelming. The restaurant was quite small and enclosed with a revolving door. I would say it had about maybe 10-12 tables so it could fit about 40 people max. It was about 1/3 the size of the restaurant at Scandallo. There's a buffet and also a la carte menu. Girls eat at the buffet for free every night so as we were eating in the restaurant, the girls would come in and grab their food from the buffet and then bring it out to the dance floor area that had a lot of booths and tables and they would eat there. Girls can't eat inside the restaurant unless they order a la carte. The food was ok but not as good as Scandallo's.

By about 9 pm, there were about 50-60 girls in the dance floor area. There were probably only about 15-20 male customers so the ratio was quite good. I didn't like the layout of this area as there was a dance floor and then a lot of booths and tables to the side so if a girl was occupied, you couldn't even really see her. There were also booths up in a higher area that were pretty private. I prefer a more open area where you can see everyone around. There's also a stage in this disco area where girls do strip shows every 30 minutes or so. Pretty ho hum.

In the restaurant, I met this beautiful 23 year old from Rio named Thifany! She recently got divorced. Just kidding Steve9696. I really met a 20 year old girl from Campinas that gave me a good vibe. Had a nice all natural body with C cups. After having a couple of drinks, we talked about price. She opened with R700 for an hour. I countered with R400 and we settled on R500. We went to the hotel room which was about 50 yards outside on another side of the resort. Very nice rooms. The service that this girl gave was pretty bad. She seemed too inexperienced. Gave BBBJ but not a good one. I didn't really interview her asking what she would or wouldn't do. Just went with the flow.

My friend took a spinner with big naturals and he could only negotiate R500 for an hour also.

We also went back here the next night which was Friday. Talent was weaker with only about 35 girls on hand.

Getting an Uber from Fazendinha back to Centro was a total crapshoot. On Thursday night, it took us 30 minutes to find an Uber. Then on Friday night it took us 5 minutes by luck since the driver was dropping someone off at Fazendinha. They stayed open until 3 am even during the restrictions..

Pricing structure:

* Entrance - R250 fully consumable. There's also a lunch special from Noon to 3 p on weekdays where the entrance is R100 but everything else is a la carte (food, drinks). Good price if you want to enter and just session to keep costs down.

* Rooms - starting at R110 with no AC up, then R160 for standard suite (the one I chose, which was bigger than Scandallo's), and R180 for the best suite.

* Exit fee - I forgot to ask!!!

* Girls - seem to open with R700 and accept R500.

Total damage - R250 (entrance) + R500 (girl) + R160 (room) = R910

========================================================

Moustache Single's Bar

We decided to check this place out at 7 pm on a Friday night. It looks like a pub inside. The rules are like Cafe Foto. Girls can't approach the customers. We paid the entrance and used the consumption to eat some pizza. There were about 15 very bored girls and a half of them were old ladies. We left after 2 hours.

Pricing structure:

* Entrance - R120 fully consumable.

* Rooms - none

* Exit fee - R120.

* Girls - start off at R500 but will accept R400.

========================================================

Jardim Itatinga Neighborhood

We decided to check out Las Vegas Night Club here. Never heard of it but ran across it on some Google search. This neighborhood is something else. It's a full red light district neighborhood. Multiple streets lined with working girls, some which are topless. It was like a cleaner, bigger Vila Mimosa. I don't know how many blocks there were, but each street had fairly large casas which all had working girls in them (maybe 6-8 girls per casa but most of the time they seemed to be in the street enticing drivers and pedestrians to come inside).

As we were walking around, a hot girl from Bahia invited us into one of the casas. She asked me if I could buy her and her friend a beer. I said sure. This is where I went wrong as I wasn't sure how these casas operated. She took my entrance card and marked down 2 beers. She then negotiated R50 for half hour of sex with my friend. When they went to the room, she was going to give him a covered BJ so he reneged and they both came back to the bar. At this point I was ready to go so I went to close the bill. The guy behind the bar says "That'll be R703". I then asked "don't you mean R70,30?" He said "no, I mean 700 reais." I looked at the bill and lo and behold, a beer costs R70! The girl also marked 2 whiskeys and 2 red bulls. They also charged R30 for the room and somehow it all came out to R700! After a heated argument about everything, the guy said "Give me R350 and you can go". I said "I'll give you R300 which seems more than fair considering the girl ordered stuff without my consent". The bar was run by some young thugs so I wasn't going to get into a physical altercation over this. He accepted the R300 and we got out of there.

Lesson learned. If you go into these places, hang onto your entrance card and check the pricing for any drinks before ordering! Do not give the girl your entrance card under any circumstances!

Final Thoughts

Campinas is a small town and seemed a bit old, blue collar like. Would I ever return? I doubt it. It was cool to finally cross Fazendinha off the list but I don't think it's worth going out of the way to experience it when Scandallo is already in Sao Paulo.

Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by RainmanSahut  [View Original Post]
    Royal Palm Resort is a beautiful place to stay. No problem with friends visiting.

It is located quiet away from Campinas.

There is a barrio just outside the gates of the resort.

Safe to visit with a few small places to eat.

Itatinga is fairly safe, definitely a place to visit. Go with a buddy my only suggestion.

English, no problem. $$'talks.
    I was just in Campinas this past weekend and would have loved this information then. Google simply wasn't cutting it so no party for me.

Royal Palm Resort, Itatinga, Campinas

Royal Palm Resort is a beautiful place to stay. No problem with friends visiting.

It is located quiet away from Campinas.

There is a barrio just outside the gates of the resort.

Safe to visit with a few small places to eat.

Itatinga is fairly safe, definitely a place to visit. Go with a buddy my only suggestion.

English, no problem. $$'talks.

Most of the girls work on site, so short term visits basically.

Selection is unreal, just keep walking around, either clubs or houses in abundance.

Watch your wallet, they have wings.

In Campinas, Red Lion good club to pick up over night friends or party.

Happy hunting!

Rainman.

Royal palm

Quote Originally Posted by FunForMikey  [View Original Post]
    Help a visitor out please! I'm soon to be staying at the royal palm plaza in Campinas and will be looking for some play options. Does this hotel allow guests? What are the best nearby options for finding girls? Oh, and worse! I speak only English. LOL.
    I believe they allow guests but you are outside of the city. If you are driving would recomend "galo de ouro" club in itatinga district (largest red light district in Latin America). Itatinga district also has many street girls and other clubs but might not be safe if you don't speak Portuguese. I will be in campinas toward the end of this month. I have not been but fazendinha is a good option for you as it is a higher end place.

Easiest is Moustache

Quote Originally Posted by FunForMikey  [View Original Post]
    Help a visitor out please! I'm soon to be staying at the royal palm plaza in Campinas and will be looking for some play options. Does this hotel allow guests? What are the best nearby options for finding girls? Oh, and worse! I speak only English. LOL.
    Probably easiest is Moustache right there in town. I put a report on it in the São Paulo thread around Aug 25 of last year.

Options for Newbie Visitor?

Thanks for TOFTT

Quote Originally Posted by Polyamorist  [View Original Post]
    I read some positive reports about the boate Fazendinha so I figured it was worth a visit. I know Scandallo well and was expecting something similar.

It wasn't what I expected. I admit it is a pleasant space and the optics of the girls are quite good. However, the scammy vibe really wrecks the potential of this boate.

First, you need to know the normal price for an hour with a girl is R$300, or R$400 in exceptional cases. I speak Portuguese and I paid R$300. Some guys here have been charged double what locals pay. This is totally a gringo tax. You need to bargain more.

There are a lot of extra charges. I don't mind that, but when I looked at the final bill I saw everything was more expensive than had been quoted / advertised to me. The worst thing was that the girl in the room had put an extra charge on the bill of nearly R$50 for condoms and KY Jelly! After an overly long argument with the staff, I got most of that taken off the bill, but it left me annoyed. Furthermore, the performance of the girl, Ana Paula, was very weak. For example, she did not do BBBJ, which she had told me she would do.

Overall I paid less on my visit than for a typical Scandallo visit, but I still much prefer Scandallo because they have a concept of fixed prices. I don't mind spending a lot of money as long as the prices are fixed and the service is consistent. This is not the case at Fazendinha and I won't return. I had been looking forward to a number of visits, and they have lost a lot of business through their dishonest behavior.

Some of the girls mentioned that they tried Scandallo but didn't like all the "rules". This reminded me of certain girls in Switzerland who told me the same about FKK Globe. What had happened was that they were kicked out for bad behavior and now worked in places where they earned less but were not held accountable for treating customers poorly.

If you must visit Fazendinha, here are some tips to avoid the worst:

1. Don't order many drinks and read the bill closely for unexpected charges.

2. If you feel you are being scammed, complain to the manager Artemio (or Carlos who speaks English too).

3. When you pick a girl, choose one that is very fresh, not one that has been there more than a couple of months. I think Steve 6969 was lucky enough to get a truly independent girl. But the ones that live on the property develop relationships with the waiters and have an attitude of impunity.

4. If a girl asks you your birth date, be wary. She will claim to be interested in your star sign, but she is actually collecting data for the management. That's quite creepy. Don't go with her. This is good advice for all boates.

I didn't bother checking out Moustache as it has the same owner and girls as Fazendinha. Competition is weak in Campinas. Although it is a big city, it has a small town vibe. It is quite conservative and that is not good for the hobby. If you are in Sao Paulo, stay in Sao Paulo. It has a much more relaxed and open scene.
    Great advice. I do think perhaps I got very lucky. Sorry your experience was not the same but I am sure all the folks here appreciate the heads up! (And I admit I get to drinking and don't pay much attention to the bill details).

Dodgy dealings at Fazendinha

I read some positive reports about the boate Fazendinha so I figured it was worth a visit. I know Scandallo well and was expecting something similar.

It wasn't what I expected. I admit it is a pleasant space and the optics of the girls are quite good. However, the scammy vibe really wrecks the potential of this boate.

First, you need to know the normal price for an hour with a girl is R$300, or R$400 in exceptional cases. I speak Portuguese and I paid R$300. Some guys here have been charged double what locals pay. This is totally a gringo tax. You need to bargain more.

There are a lot of extra charges. I don't mind that, but when I looked at the final bill I saw everything was more expensive than had been quoted / advertised to me. The worst thing was that the girl in the room had put an extra charge on the bill of nearly R$50 for condoms and KY Jelly! After an overly long argument with the staff, I got most of that taken off the bill, but it left me annoyed. Furthermore, the performance of the girl, Ana Paula, was very weak. For example, she did not do BBBJ, which she had told me she would do.

Overall I paid less on my visit than for a typical Scandallo visit, but I still much prefer Scandallo because they have a concept of fixed prices. I don't mind spending a lot of money as long as the prices are fixed and the service is consistent. This is not the case at Fazendinha and I won't return. I had been looking forward to a number of visits, and they have lost a lot of business through their dishonest behavior.

Some of the girls mentioned that they tried Scandallo but didn't like all the "rules". This reminded me of certain girls in Switzerland who told me the same about FKK Globe. What had happened was that they were kicked out for bad behavior and now worked in places where they earned less but were not held accountable for treating customers poorly.

If you must visit Fazendinha, here are some tips to avoid the worst:

1. Don't order many drinks and read the bill closely for unexpected charges.

2. If you feel you are being scammed, complain to the manager Artemio (or Carlos who speaks English too).

3. When you pick a girl, choose one that is very fresh, not one that has been there more than a couple of months. I think Steve 6969 was lucky enough to get a truly independent girl. But the ones that live on the property develop relationships with the waiters and have an attitude of impunity.

4. If a girl asks you your birth date, be wary. She will claim to be interested in your star sign, but she is actually collecting data for the management. That's quite creepy. Don't go with her. This is good advice for all boates.

I didn't bother checking out Moustache as it has the same owner and girls as Fazendinha. Competition is weak in Campinas. Although it is a big city, it has a small town vibe. It is quite conservative and that is not good for the hobby. If you are in Sao Paulo, stay in Sao Paulo. It has a much more relaxed and open scene.

Lyris.

Hi mate,

I plan to be Campinas next month and want to meet Lyris.

I met her 2-3 yrs ago in Campinas. She has homepage (was called Ninfa luxury. Invalid homepage now:

http://garotasjundiai.********.com/2...f2a942d2177d85) and posted add in viva but cannot find anymore.

Anyone knows if I still can meet her. She is small (maybe 5") and slim.

If anyone know how to connect her, great appreciate!

To be updated in (February): Campinas + Buenos Aires.

Hello fellow ISG members,

Next month I'm doing a business trip near São Paulo and might pass by Campinas as I've heard some good reports on garotas from other posts. Will try to update those with some information of my one.

In the way back to Europe I will pass by Buenos Aires and if I have some spare time, I will try what Argentinian "maduras" have to offer in terms of "poringa".

I'm curious if I can find or not a lady I've heard much about. She was reported being present in at least one video here, in the past: https://drpornogratis.xxx/poringa/ - but know it looks like she's back in the streets of Buenos Aires.

Moustache and Fazendinha

Quote Originally Posted by AllOverEarth  [View Original Post]
    Facing a few days in Campinas with no company at all. Help me.

New to this forum and new to traveling the world but trying to get up to speed.

Will be in Campinas for several days for work later this month and need some recommendations for company. Preferably someone masterful with anal.
    As below Moustache and Fazendinha are great options. Moustache is small but right in the heart of things. Walking distance from Radisson Red for example. Smallish number of girls but all pretty hot. 200 R entry all consumable. Have to bring her back to your hotel or take a cab 20 minutes to love hotel.

Fazendinha is out in the country but will come pick you up in a van so really easy. Just text them and get them in WhatsApp to set pickup. Very responsive and good customer service in the club. They have rooms right on site. This is where I met my unicorn (she no longer works there). Had a great experience.

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations