+ Add Report
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

My dear vikking

A very happy new year to you.....

Thanks for your lovely sms to MD

Do you recognize her????????

We are in "LOVE"//
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails january 08 (1).jpg‎   md 08.jpg‎   MD.jpg‎  

Root , not hard to get in germany

Root, actually I am in Serbia / Belgrad, an area where germans have to walk an extra mile to date. You know the to 2 wars, and stuff like that. However that was what I wanted to say. You are right, it needs a bit more time scoring a beauty in Germany. My few dates in Kish, were not that bad, but untill now, nothing worth to publish.

Have a great day!

Carnevalisticus

Germany

What do you mean by hard to get a date in germany? Are they too independent now?

I've met some girls in Germany, but yes I agree Moldavian girls are easier.

God I love this girl from cahul

She can have an average face, but her body is HEAVENLY!

Viking30 = lucky dog!

Viking 30

Well, this lady from Cahul is realy a nice one.Exactly my cup of tea . Kompliment !!
    Its the highest time that I return from Belgrad back home to Chisinau.

Here in Belgrad , germans have a problem to date in a short time, but the ladies here are realy super !WOW

Tanti Saluti a tutti!

Re: Viking30

That is a nice chick from Cahul.

Hook me up!

She reminds me of a girl I know.

Thank you all for the kind responses.

To Blastoff: Unfortunately I don't have any info on any street walker or P4P scene. Like I wrote in my previous report I asked my taxi driver to call the saunas and ask if they could provide any girls for company, which they couldn't. I asked him if he knew of any other place or any other way to get a girl, to which he replied that he didn't. To his knowledge there was no brothel or fixed place where prostitutes hang out, and this guy was born and raised and has spent all of his life in Cahul with the last two years working as a taxi driver, so if anyone would know he would be that guy. So I guess it's all a matter of getting connected any way possible, through taxi drivers, bartenders, hotel clerks etc. But on the other hand this really isn't difficult at all.

Attached are some pictures of the girl who inspired me to go to Cahul in the first place. The other girl, Oxana, I met at Star Track and paid her 600 lei for the whole night. During the day she can be found at the Piata Centrala helping out her mother (at least she did when I met her) who has a stand where she sells womens lingerie. Thursdays and Saturdays she works as a dancer at some disco in Botanica.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Girl from Cahul 1.JPG‎   Girl from Cahu 2.JPG‎   Girl from Cahu 3.JPG‎   Girl from Cahu 4.JPG‎   Girl from Cahu 5.JPG‎  

Girl from Cahu 6.JPG‎   Girl from Cahul 7.JPG‎   Oxana 1.JPG‎   Oxana 2.JPG‎   Oxana 4.JPG‎  

Viking!

Great and honest report as well as interesting!

Thanks!

Happy hunting!

Felix

Viking

Hello

Must tell you you are the PRINCE of MOLDOVA.

Great report.

ESSI

Quote Originally Posted by Viking30
    Last ones from the fair city of Cahul.

Excellent report. This is the king of report that keeps me a member in ISG.

Just one question, there was no mention of Street walkers or prostitutes, every town no matter how small has some P4P action available.

Do you have any info on that?

Regards.

Blastoff

Last ones from the fair city of Cahul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sauna 1.JPG‎   Sauna 2.jpg‎   DSC03864.JPG‎  

Tourist photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hotel Azalia.JPG‎   Hotel Codreanu.JPG‎   Ionosti.JPG‎   Justice building.JPG‎   Main street 1.JPG‎  

Marco Polo.JPG‎   Red Army monument.JPG‎   Restaurant la Umbra.JPG‎   Commie art.JPG‎  

Some pictures of random girls from Cahul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Girl from Cahul 1.jpg‎   Girl from Cahul 2.jpg‎   Girl from Cahul 3.jpg‎   Girl from Cahul 4.jpg‎   Girl from Cahul 5.jpg‎  

Girl from Cahul 6.jpg‎   Girl from Cahul 7.jpg‎   Green House.JPG‎   Green House numbers.JPG‎   Sanatorul.JPG‎  

Cahul and back

Since there is no "Other areas" thread in the Moldova section I post this report in my good friend Essi's thread hoping that it doesn't drown too fast.

After having spent approximately 4 months in Chisinau with only a few breaks to Romania I decided to have a change of scene and discover some of the lesser-known cities of Moldova. I opted for Cahul as I know there is a state university there, but the truly deciding factor was a girl I met in Chisinau from Cahul who got me so intrigued about this town that I just had to see it for myself. I went for 6 days with only one day’s break after 3 days where I had to go back to Chisinau to sort out some things.

How to get there.

Basically there are three ways of getting there if you don’t have your own car. You can take the regu1ar bus, a micro bus/maxi taxi or go by private car with 3 other passengers. The regular bus is the slowest and takes around 4 hours but is more comfortable as there is much more leg space between the seats. The micro bus takes about 2,5 to 3 hours but here the comfort is lower unless you manage to get a single seat in the right side of the bus. Both types of busses depart from the south bus station “Gara de Sud”. The private cars are obviously the fastest and should take no more than 2 hours. They can be found on Ismail Street in front of the small Maraton Mall. Just listen for guys shouting “Cahul Cahul” or ask some of the taxi drivers there, they all know who is who. Price for the buses is 51 lei and the taxis maybe double.

Where to stay.

Before leaving I searched the internet but found not a single web site for any hotel in Cahul except for addresses and phone numbers in the yellow pages, and obviously you can’t see the quality that way. Thinking that Cahul is not a major tourist magnet I didn’t worry too much about the hotels being fully booked. I found two hotels, Hotel Azalia and Hotel Codreanu. The former is located in the center of the city and the latter just when you enter the city from the north from Chisinau. I stay at the Azalia which is where the old Communist elite used to live back in the good old MSSR times, so I figured I should too. The hotel offers 3 levels of comfort: standard, semi-lux and lux. After seeing the semi-lux I opted for the lux feeling no need to see the standard! Price was 696 lei pr. night. This was including breakfast which consisted of a cup of tea, three miniature pancakes and a dry pastry cake of sorts.

The Azalia is 100% girl friendly, when I brought back my girlfriend they took no notice at all and made no mention of it at any time or when I checked out.

Thinking that 700 lei was way too much for a town like Cahul, I contacted my trusted taxi driver, Vadim, who took me to the Azalia when I arrived and he recommended to me a place called Green House owned by a young (mid-thirties) couple. This is a private house that has been converted into a small pension with 6 separate rooms. I recommend choosing room 5 or 6 as they have separate bathroom and shower. Rooms 1 to 4 share a bathroom and shower located behind the reception. Prices here depend on the type of room you choose. I don’t remember the exact prices but the cheapest goes for 175 lei. Rooms 5 and 6 are obviously the most expensive costing some 450 lei pr. night. One thing to notice is that in rooms 1 to 4 you don’t pay for the room, you pay for the bed meaning that in theory you could end up having to share a room with someone else in case you choose to pay only for one bed. But for that price I really don’t see why anyone would do that, and in any case you are not going to Cahul to sleep alone at night! Unfortunately no prior reservation is possible at this place, so you have to call in advance regularly and make sure your room hasn’t been booked in the meantime. However, once they know you as a good customer, this is no problem. And it’s cash only and up front. And in case you are worried about crime in this very sleepy town rest assured that you can sleep well. The neighboring houses across the street belong to the former mayor, the chief of police and some very rich dentist. It’s very quiet.

Regarding prices for accommodation in Cahul it is still divided into two parts, one for locals and one for foreigners. They make no attempt at hiding this fact, and even have separate charts for “guests with Moldovan passport” and “guests with foreign passport.” When I asked them why they just said that’s what the others do and that’s how it’s always been! Of course I know the obvious answer, sometimes I just can’t help myself! We are not talking about a huge sum maybe between 50 and 100 lei or so depending on the type of room but still...and I can’t help think it’s part of the charm visiting places like this. And it is like this in every hotel in town.

What to do

Cahul is not a city known for it’s cultural life, it’s splendid architecture or wild night life and other than chasing girls there really isn’t a lot to do. There are however a few attractions worth mentioning, one of them being the Sanatoriul Nufarul Alb, a huge santorium apparently very famous in Moldova and internationally as well. Here they cure all sorts of illnesses and diseases and locals I talked to all boasted that the place literally perform miracles curing people of most things short of AIDS. Go and have a look, it’s very beautiful inside and there is a distinct special atmosphere of tranquility within the compound. I am not sure it’s possible to just show up and get a one day pass, I believe the treatments last a minimum of 5 -7 days or longer to have an effect, but get a local to call ahead and find out. After all, this is Moldova where everything is open for negotiation. I guess you could say that another attraction is the city itself. Somewhere between the rundown and new buildings, the many monuments commemorating the “liberation” by the Red Army and Communism in general, the very distinct Communist art form on public buildings and not least the population itself makes Cahul an interesting experience where both past and present is very much visible. This obviously may not be to everyone’s liking, but as I am what you could call a history buff it definitely made for an interesting experience. But 6 days is enough…even for a history buff like me!

Nightlife

As far as I could gather there are 3 discos in town. The posh place is the Patria which is mostly frequented by the university students. This is also a cinema and restaurant similar to what Essi and I saw in Ungheni but more on that later. The second place is called Ionosti, much more informal but with the added bonus of having lots of pool tables in a separate room just before you enter the disco through a small hallway. I was here on a Sunday and found that at least half of the guests were as young as 14, so do be careful if you go there. At the Patria there is an age limit of 18, so that could explain why. The rest as far as I could see were also regular students and only a few belonging to the more mature audience. But what really amazed me the most was the fact that the place was more than half packed on a Sunday night where you would imagine most of the guests were going to school or work the following morning. The third and least prestigious place is called “Doi Diana” or “the Two Dianas”. Unfortunately I never went there but was told by everyone I asked that it was a very intense place and that bar brawls was a very common occurrence there. There are of course more places like small local bars if that’s your thing.

About Cahul

The impression that I got after some time there was that the place in terms of mentality and general atmosphere reminded me more of lazy Mediterranean town rather than Russian.

There is no need to hide the fact that if you don’t speak Russian or Romania Cahul will probably prove to be quite a challenge. I say probably because if you speak Italian and are creative with your language you can likely get by in most situations just like anywhere else in Romania and Moldova. And just like before going to Moldova in general it is imperative that you prepare well in advance by finding girls on various dating sites to get started and to make sure that you find someone with whom you can communicate.

People are very open towards foreigners, which isn’t saying much since Moldavians in general are very easy to talk to, but here the foreigner stigma, which is becoming ever more prevalent in Chisinau, simply doesn’t exist. The scene has not been ruined by hordes of foreigners paying inflated prices and in fact I am pretty sure you will not see any other foreigner while you are there. You can stop anyone on the street and ask anything and they will respond with a smile and everyone WILL stop to talk. Everyone I met were very curious what a foreigner was doing there and the fact that I spoke Romanian made them all give me that curious and confused look as if I caught them totally off guard. That is always funny no matter how many times it happens.

In this context I had a funny little incident in the micro bus on my way back to Chisinau. Sitting behind me was a Moldovan girl studying in Galati going back to her parents in Orhei for the weekend. We started talking in Romanian and had what you could call a normal conversation meaning I spoke without great difficulty but of course with the usual grammatical mistakes etc. Then outside the town of Cantemir an elderly woman was getting off and as she was passing me she turned towards me and said something like ”I know you are a foreigner and I am sorry if I disturb but I couldn’t help notice your conversation and I must say that I personally feel very honored that you as a foreigner has taken the time and trouble to learn our language. That makes me so proud.” Everyone in the bus heard this and smiled and I of course thanked and said the usual thing about Romanian being a beautiful language and that it’s the only polite thing to do when you are a guest in their country. This in term made her even more emotional and when she had gotten off she waved at me as did the other two people getting off. Besides being a perfect example of true Moldovan hospitality and mentality it also shows the kind of respect you get when demonstrating that you can actually communicate in their language, even if only a tiny bit.

I also had a few experiences and conversations that impressed me rather much although they weren’t of monumental importance, well they were to me at least. The first experience was when I arrived at the hotel. The woman in the reception charged me 719 lei for the room including breakfast. I paid and went to my room. When I got back down to meet the girl who was waiting for me at the reception the receptionist told me that she apologized very much but she had accidentally overcharged me 25 lei, as the 719 lei was including 2 times breakfast of 25 lei for two people, and she remembered only too late that I was staying alone. She apologized and gave me back the 25 lei She could have easily not told me about it, even if she surely makes much less than her colleagues in Chisinau who for sure would have not said anything. The second incident was at an internet café where the net broke down after 15 minutes. We all waited and waited and after 10 minutes I had had enough and went to pay and go to another place. The woman said that for 30 min. I had to pay 3 lei but since the net was down I should only pay 2 lei. I have never tried to be recompensated like that in Chisinau when the net goes down. In Chisinau that’s just too bad. Now, of course I could care less about a single leu, but to me it’s the principle of honesty and fairness that matters regardless of the amount. And it also shows the value the locals attach to one leu…which is actually kind of sad in a way.

And take my taxi driver, Vadim. After we had gotten to know each other and shared a few beers on his night off, he since then flat out refused to accept money from me! I had to force him to accept my money, as I felt really bad that he would drive me around Cahul for free on his shift. He also got one of his few girlfriends to call one of her friends to meet me. She is the read haired girl (she photos). And he is married with a child! Needless to say we got along just fine!

I also talked to a lot of students and I asked why they were studying in Cahul instead of Chisinau. The almost all said that it was because in Chisinau you had to bribe your way through university and they couldn’t afford that. I also met several girls, one of the including my girlfriend the first 2 days who said, that they graduated without ever paying bribes. Even to this day I find it hard to believe, but then again why would they lie to me about that? But based on the things I have just mentioned and a lot of other experiences I had that I shall not mention since I fear it would become too boring, I am inclined to believe it. Here it’s not a dog eat dog world like in the capital, people treat each other with much more respect and it is even more boring to be a police officer here. But as harmonious as this may sound I actually much prefer the wild west of Chisinau. In Cahul I would fall asleep!

Saunas

There are a few saunas in Cahul and cost 100 and 150 lei pr. hour. I had Vadim call all the places in case it might scare them off that I was a foreigner and not one single place was it possible to arrange girls to come. I guess the town is too small for that. So you need to bring your own girl.

Girls

Just like Moldova in general the girls of Cahul are by far the biggest and most treasured asset. My general impression of the girls there is that they are just as beautiful and attractive as in Chisinau and possibly even more so. This is because in Cahul you will not find any fat or very overweight girls like in Chisinau. There is no McDonalds, in fact there is no fast food joints at all and it shows! Dress wise you don’t see a lot of women in business suites, for obvious economic reasons the dress code is more laid back, but a slim girl in tight jeans and shirt works for me anytime! And the best thing, as I mentioned before, is that they are very open and curious about talking to a foreigner. The rudeness you can experience in Chisinau where girls just pass you by with that angry offended look just doesn’t happened. Ok, of course it might if you look or sound creepy, but it’s highly unlikely. In general people are far more polite than in Chisinau, no one is in a hurry but that is of course to be expected in a town like this.

So would I recommend Cahul? Yes, but not for more than a day or two and only if you prepare well. I wrote to a lot of girls about a week before I went and actually only received 3 answers! I later found out that his is not because the girls didn’t want to write but because they simply don’t check the internet very often (you can see on their profile the last time they were online). Almost no one has internet at home and even at school or university the net is often down, so they must go to an internet café which costs money even if it’s only a few lei. And I kept receiving replies up to a month after I left Cahul! So they get on my to-do list for my next visit! And not one refused to meet with me.

Besides a few girls, I also post a few pictures of the standard tourist type. This is to help create a general impression and atmosphere of the place. Hope you enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GF A1.jpg‎   GF A2.jpg‎   GF A3.JPG‎   GF B1.jpg‎   GF C1.jpg‎  

GF C2 plus sister.jpg‎   The university.JPG‎   Student camin 2.JPG‎   Student camin.jpg‎  

Wine festival

I was there, but not really impressed. We have similar activities in Germany, but then there are a lot of tables on the street, where people can sit/stand and sip the wine.

And have a chat with the neighbours. And then pass on to the next kiosk, to try the next wine.

In Chisinau it was like a sales or promotion show, either you just bought a bottle and walked away, or you had the priviledge of an invitation to the show booth; but it looked like you had to be a VIP.

On Sunday, there was the city celebration. Huge crowds of people on the main street, life music etc.

"Deja Vue", a small disco, is quite a good place, always a few girls around. Pros, but also semi. It is a good idea, to pay the drinks immediately. Bar tender tried to cheat.

"Peoples" is a very good disco, but I noticed, that in both places already about 3:00 people leave. So prepare your meat soon enough.

"Peoples" was closed on Sunday; may be, because of the city celebrations the same day.

Quite a few good looking pros in "Peoples", at the other side of the dancing area, opposite entrance.

However, the quality of girls lacks the standard of my usual place in UA: Nikolaev.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Saunas in Kichinev

Quote Originally Posted by Miki Beinspired
    Do you know also a nice sauna? With girls too?
    You have saunas in Chisinau but there is no girl, but you can pick up a girl from Stefan Cel Mar boulevard and Sun city and take her to a sauna.

Saunas are expensive in Chisinau but you can find private sauna with a swimming pool, shower, jacuzzi and you will have sex with the girl in it. I do not understand because few year ago there was 300 saunas/brothels in Chisinau and now you can just find girls in the hotels but for 150 € maximum the whole night it's good.

Be careful to the taxis near Sun city they want 300 € for the overnight with a girl and I said to them it was to much expensive for Moldova.

In front of the restaurant La Bunel there is nothing now.

Posting Limitations