"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: MR Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 258 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3856
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AmRev2017  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on this girl for a long time, so today, after I didn't get timely response from some Spa in Abu Hail, I dropped her a message. My message was to the point with what I needed and the gift I was prepared to share.

Overall it was a really good find, and I would definitely repeat her.

Damage - 4 reds - 1 HR and 1 shot.

Room - 8/10 . Decent enough with very clean bathrooms.

Girl - 9/10 one of the best in dubai.

WIR. Yes - if possible then tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers!
    Excellent find and good report AmR. You are a pro when it comes to MR. This girl sure goes in my database. Thanks for the report.

Another good find. Viet Girl

Had my eye on this girl for a long time, so today, after I didn't get timely response from some Spa in Abu Hail, I dropped her a message. My message was to the point with what I needed and the gift I was prepared to share.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...h-lesbian-show

A positive response came back quite promptly and Off I went to her place in Barsha. The building had no security so I was a smooth walk to her apartment.

She opened the door, and damn, the girl is tall and drop dead gorgeous. I actually had to stop walking and just look at her. She just smiled and asked me what happened, I just shook my head. Inside her room, the gift was handed over and she came back with the change.

Then just a little chit-chat and I went in for a DFK. She was full into it, we stood by her mirror and kissed for like minutes which got me all set for action. She was wearing a bikini when I entered so there wasn't much to take off. She has nice boobs, with big nips. . Great to suck at. Its her face, which is so damn pretty, that I just kept on DFK, and best of all she complied.

She told me, she was with some madam for a year, but now she is independent. I was like, awesome.

Then she started the BBBJ which was to the point and top class. I was about to come in her mouth, but then I pulled her back. We tried different positions and in the end, I was on top of her, when she pulled my head for some more kissing. I was like DAMN. She is WOW!!

After that she gave some nice massage and cuddled up next to me. She said she used to work in supermarket back in her country. I was like, damn, are the girls in supermarket so pretty in Vietnam. Has any of you visited Saigon can you confirm?

Overall it was a really good find, and I would definitely repeat her.

Damage - 4 reds - 1 HR and 1 shot.

Room - 8/10 . Decent enough with very clean bathrooms.

Girl - 9/10 one of the best in dubai.

WIR. Yes - if possible then tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers!

Lorina, the Colombian from MR

Met Lorina yesterday at her hotel in Tecom. Communication on WhatsApp was easy, fixed for 8 reds for an hour, access into the hotel was easy as no questions asked and no lift access card required. Was greeted by her at the door in sexy lingerie showing her curvaceous body. Well she was just like her pictures. Boobs we man made, but the booty was to die for. A pleasant girl, not very conversant in English, but willing to please. Started with some Latino music and dance before we moved to the bed, did her in all the options. I couldn't hold back for long 😅, she's got an amazing body. Her doggy was just awesome. Pussy was a little used, but her attitude made up for it. Overall well worth the time and money. Struck off the Latino itch I had. Dubai surely rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Talley93  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot Pram 1000 for your detailed review about her, highly appreciated.

Did she refuse French kissing or she accepted it?
    As mentioned, you have to initiate it. She would just go with your intent, rather than being the initiatorz.

Quote Originally Posted by Delasure1111  [View Original Post]
    Had met Bella in the 1st half of 2021. He looks more beautiful in person and has very soft and real boobs. Comms are easy and she is very well versed in English so communication is very smooth.

She asks you what you expect from the session and says she will try to provide the given services. I asked her for a GFE and lots of cuddling and kisses.

As soon as I entered I was asked to take a shower. Post shower she jumps straight to action and skips foreplay completely. She says kissing is reserved for her lover only. She is a very reluctant kisser and doesn't indulge in French kissing.

Service is very mechanical and nothing to write home about. BBBJ is very toothy, not sloppy neither wet.
    Looks like I can cross this one off the list permanently. Thanks for the head's up! Great first report.

Bella Ukrainian MR

Had met Bella in the 1st half of 2021. He looks more beautiful in person and has very soft and real boobs. Comms are easy and she is very well versed in English so communication is very smooth.

She asks you what you expect from the session and says she will try to provide the given services. I asked her for a GFE and lots of cuddling and kisses.

As soon as I entered I was asked to take a shower. Post shower she jumps straight to action and skips foreplay completely. She says kissing is reserved for her lover only. She is a very reluctant kisser and doesn't indulge in French kissing.

Service is very mechanical and nothing to write home about. BBBJ is very toothy, not sloppy neither wet.

Started in doggy and pounded her well. She is ready to take a pounding and loves to be fucked in doggy, says that its her fav position. Finished in doggy chatted for a while, she has great communication skills and talk about everything.

Started session no. 2 with the BJ asked her to ride me post that, here is where I figured that she cannot ride a dick. She doesn't know what cowgirl is or what WOT means and said she has never tried that before. Tried to fuck her from below but she had no knowledge of how to move so gave up and switched to missionary. 45 minutes into the second session I figured I won't be able to cum like this and most of it was due to the sex being mechanical and lack of passion. She got really frustrated and said her pussy was hurting so I let it go and asked her to give me a BJ. After 20 long minutes came over her tits and was ready to leave.

Had arranged the meet for 1600 AED 2 hours 3 shots but I soon realized I won't be able to finish under such circumstances and was ready to move.

Pros:

1. She is very easy to talk to and arrange a meet.

2. Looks better in person.

3. Great body and skin.

4. Amazing boobs to play with and suck hard on.

5. Can take a pounding.

Cons:

1. No kissing at all, skips the foreplay entirely.

2. BJ is toothy and not sloppy.

3. doesn't hug or cuddle.

4. Denies DATY and 69.

5. Cannot ride a dick.

6. Very mechanical.

7. Loose pussy.

If your looking for just fucking and sucking and someone with huge boobs then she is the one.

If you're looking for GFE avoid her completely or arrange for the services before hand you need to specify what GFE means because she doesn't know what it means.

WIR?

Probably if she starts providing GFE and DATY.

Georgian Marina

Thanks a lot Pram 1000 for your detailed review about her, highly appreciated.

Did she refuse French kissing or she accepted it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pram1000  [View Original Post]
    Well, Marina claims to be from Moscow. She's quite lazy and you have to initiate all. Not much into kissing and BJ, unless you keep pushing her for it.

Rana is also much older than the pictures, had seen her. Might give her the skip if I get better options today. Have attached a picture of Rana the agency had sent.
    Thanks buddy. Her body still looks firm at least.

Met the CIS girl from the Uzbek agency, by name Marina this afternoon. The transaction with the agent was smooth, met her at her hotel in Marina, easy to locate and on the main road. Entrance into the hotel was smooth, no questions asked. Went upto the room and was met by the girl, Marina. She's a little aged than that of her pictures, but a body to die for. Tall, about 184, curvaceous, would beat a few of the Latino's too. Paid her the 600, changed to our baby suits and began the session with a BJ not for long, she's quite a lazy one. After a few seconds, she asked to start in missionary, than moved to doggy and that was an ass to die for. Couldn't hold for long as I was just too fascinated by the backside.

Washed and chatted for a little while after which she began a light massage and Johnny was up in no time. The same routine of a short BJ, cowgirl and completing in doggy.

The positives are that she's very pleasant to talk to, always smiling and a cute face and curly hair, made it more romantic and a figure to match the latino's. The only downside with her is she's too lazy to ride you for long in WOT or Cowgirl and expects you to take charge, but she can take a hard pounding. Am trying to meet Rana, the other tall girl from the same agency tomorrow and shall update her encounter as well. Meanwhile I did reach out to the Viet, Salena, but couldn't meet her. Hopefully would meet her before I leave Dubai. Any feedback on her.

So I've knocked off the Viet and CIS from my list for this visit. Am planning to meet Diana, the Latino this week end. Awaiting feedback / reference to some good Iranians as I've read that their service levels are low, but that's been in my bucket list for this trip. Have a good day, all.
    Attached is a picture of Marina.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5529D3D3-4082-4ED4-BDCD-C4006C4AEA79.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Hanswehr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, had my eye on her for some time. She is Uzbek rather than Georgian? Also, how was her kissing, if any?

I also want to meet Rana. Nice looking body from the pics, please let us know if they're accurate.
    Well, Marina claims to be from Moscow. She's quite lazy and you have to initiate all. Not much into kissing and BJ, unless you keep pushing her for it.

Rana is also much older than the pictures, had seen her. Might give her the skip if I get better options today. Have attached a picture of Rana the agency had sent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 701A43CC-0C09-42AB-A06F-7B74E0A36838.jpg‎  

Met the CIS girl from the Uzbek agency, by name Marina this afternoon. The transaction with the agent was smooth, met her at her hotel in Marina, easy to locate and on the main road. Entrance into the hotel was smooth, no questions asked. Went upto the room and was met by the girl, Marina. She's a little aged than that of her pictures, but a body to die for. Tall, about 184, curvaceous, would beat a few of the Latino's too. Paid her the 600, changed to our baby suits and began the session with a BJ not for long, she's quite a lazy one. After a few seconds, she asked to start in missionary, than moved to doggy and that was an ass to die for. Couldn't hold for long as I was just too fascinated by the backside.

Washed and chatted for a little while after which she began a light massage and Johnny was up in no time. The same routine of a short BJ, cowgirl and completing in doggy.

The positives are that she's very pleasant to talk to, always smiling and a cute face and curly hair, made it more romantic and a figure to match the latino's. The only downside with her is she's too lazy to ride you for long in WOT or Cowgirl and expects you to take charge, but she can take a hard pounding. Am trying to meet Rana, the other tall girl from the same agency tomorrow and shall update her encounter as well. Meanwhile I did reach out to the Viet, Salena, but couldn't meet her. Hopefully would meet her before I leave Dubai. Any feedback on her.

So I've knocked off the Viet and CIS from my list for this visit. Am planning to meet Diana, the Latino this week end. Awaiting feedback / reference to some good Iranians as I've read that their service levels are low, but that's been in my bucket list for this trip. Have a good day, all.
    Thanks for the report, had my eye on her for some time. She is Uzbek rather than Georgian? Also, how was her kissing, if any?

I also want to meet Rana. Nice looking body from the pics, please let us know if they're accurate.

Julie looks good & with your positive review I would like to try her before leaving Dubai.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherDay  [View Original Post]
    So. Its been a while I didn't post anything, well I was not in Dubai and did not have the chance to monger for many months.

Anyways, I went to Dubai for a weekend, and had the chance to get an outcall from this lovely girl.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...owo-cim-rimjob

Julie. Now, I'm not sure if the number is for her manager, because the girl her self did not speak english well. But she understood everything.

Comm were easy, did an outcall to my hotel, was middle of the day, wanted to relax, so I was like did not want to pay alot. Her pics looked nice, and in reality. Well. She actually looked really good! Was suprosed to be honest haha, of course pics are photoshopped, asian style but in reality she looks little bit better than the pics. Well in a sense that she looked natural. Nice face. So that's good.

In the pics her body looked petit, well she is not that small, which is good for me, I don't like baby bodies and those sort. Her boobs were man made of course, but they were little bit too hard for my linking so that was little bit negative. But nice shape.

She had really nice attitude, laughing the whole time, and smiling, so she made a good mood tbh. I wanted little bit of rimming, jsut to say I tried it and she obligied, and I felt disgusted with my self LOL. I realised that I don't like that shit. Oh well. Jsut wanted to try LOL. Rimming than blowjob than moved her to missionary, she took somegood pounding. So nothing special to soeak about.

Maybe small negative was, after I finished, she started to wear her cloth and wanted to leave. Maybe I did not communicate that well. But anyways I had a hangover from last day so I was happy that she left because I was sure that I would not perform a second shot.

Face 8/10: as I stated, she looked good, pictures were photoshoped but nothing to complain here.

Body: 7/10: for a thai, she had nice body, I liekd it but that hard boob just was a little bit negartive.

Attitude: 9/10: nothing to complain honestly, does what you want, between pse & GFE.

Cost: 7 reds, as it was an outcall for 1 HR.

Wir? I think so. I saved her number, because she was good. And honestly. Like really. Nothing to complain. Weird. I mean no special experience here, but ID like to do her again.

Day 2 - CIS / Uzbek

I would be meeting her this evening, would share my report tonight.

Julie thai MR

So. Its been a while I didn't post anything, well I was not in Dubai and did not have the chance to monger for many months.

Anyways, I went to Dubai for a weekend, and had the chance to get an outcall from this lovely girl.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...owo-cim-rimjob

Julie. Now, I'm not sure if the number is for her manager, because the girl her self did not speak english well. But she understood everything.

Comm were easy, did an outcall to my hotel, was middle of the day, wanted to relax, so I was like did not want to pay alot. Her pics looked nice, and in reality. Well. She actually looked really good! Was suprosed to be honest haha, of course pics are photoshopped, asian style but in reality she looks little bit better than the pics. Well in a sense that she looked natural. Nice face. So that's good.

In the pics her body looked petit, well she is not that small, which is good for me, I don't like baby bodies and those sort. Her boobs were man made of course, but they were little bit too hard for my linking so that was little bit negative. But nice shape.

She had really nice attitude, laughing the whole time, and smiling, so she made a good mood tbh. I wanted little bit of rimming, jsut to say I tried it and she obligied, and I felt disgusted with my self LOL. I realised that I don't like that shit. Oh well. Jsut wanted to try LOL. Rimming than blowjob than moved her to missionary, she took somegood pounding. So nothing special to soeak about.

Maybe small negative was, after I finished, she started to wear her cloth and wanted to leave. Maybe I did not communicate that well. But anyways I had a hangover from last day so I was happy that she left because I was sure that I would not perform a second shot.

Face 8/10: as I stated, she looked good, pictures were photoshoped but nothing to complain here.

Body: 7/10: for a thai, she had nice body, I liekd it but that hard boob just was a little bit negartive.

Attitude: 9/10: nothing to complain honestly, does what you want, between pse & GFE.

Cost: 7 reds, as it was an outcall for 1 HR.

Wir? I think so. I saved her number, because she was good. And honestly. Like really. Nothing to complain. Weird. I mean no special experience here, but ID like to do her again.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurConan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about your experience. My experience with South Americans and Columbians in dubai has been quite good. Here's one I would highly recommend and at better prices than your experience. She lives up to the photos (and more) and aims to fully please. Will put up a more detailed review later along with 3 others visited in last month.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...-latin-america
    What was the damage?

Posting Limitations