Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Ethiopia

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 154 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2298
This blog is moderated by Admin

Rosa Massage update

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to report about my visit to Rosa Massage. I had a great 1hr massage for 100 birr and best of all, a very happy ending. Nice girls too. I wonder if they have something more than a happy ending (bj)? Does anyone know?

Some are bulshit some are true. I will add mine which the true scene of addis. Soon.

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia – Trip Report

gentlemen, this report describes the situation in addis ababa, ethiopia covering a 5 week period during april and may, 2009. based on the time i spent in addis, the following summary covers the information most likely to be of interest to like minded individuals such as your selves.

ethiopia is a landlocked country situated in the horn of africa, bordered by eritrea to the north, sudan to the west, kenya to the south, somalia to the east, and djibouti to the northeast. its size is 1,100,000 km² with an estimated population of over 85,000,000. ethiopia is one of the oldest countries in the world and africa's second-most populous nation.

the capital city addis ababa is translated from amharic as "the new flower." near the center of the country, addis is the largest city in ethiopia, and the country's commercial, manufacturing, and cultural center. it is situated in the center of the country at an elevation of about 7,600 ft / 2,500 m above sea level in the foothills of mount entoto, and on a plateau that is crossed by numerous streams and surrounded by hills. this is the highest capital city in africa, and its high elevation gives the city a mild, pleasant climate.

addis is a sprawling city, well wooded, especially with eucalyptus trees, and crossed by broad avenues. modern, multistoried buildings and wide open boulevards sit side by side with historic churches, palaces and monuments, as well as traditional one- and two-storied structures, and simple country-style huts. it’s typical to see sheep, goats, cows and donkeys walking down the streets, among traffic, and framed by skyscrapers and office buildings in the background.

addis is a difficult city to navigate since many streets either have no name or have multiple names, and often local landmarks such as churches or even phone booths are used as reference points rather than addresses. it is best to navigate by using landmarks like the post office, abiot/ meskal, the station, and areas like piazza, bole road, and mercato, which are shopping areas. some roads have one name on the map and another in general use. for example africa avenue on the city map is universally known as bole road, and has biru avenue as debre zeit road. there is a large and efficient network of blue and white taxis and minibuses which are inexpensive and cover the town.

based on my experience, ethiopia is a great place to monger. if you like women of color, there are some beautiful options available. habesha women come in all shapes and sizes, and some are available at very reasonable prices. on a price per sex act basis, this country has some of the cheapest options available with prices that range from less that 1.00 usd up to 200.00 usd, depending on the category of women you are looking for, the length of time you want to spend with them, and how much you are willing to pay. i found that in general most habesha women love sex, and i had some great sessions here. however, for cultural reasons they do not provide oral services (i.e. no bbbj).

the biggest challenge i faced was the language barrier, since most of the ladies in the venues described below, only spoke amharic. this required me to go with a guide/translator, and i was able to enlist the help and assistance of a reliable taxi driver. i recommend him highly and if anyone is interested, please pm me for his name and contact information.

for a country that struggles with food security and is always on the verge of starvation, ethiopia enjoys an amazing rate of night clubs, bars and brothels. ethiopia allows prostitution, but has outlawed brothels and pimping. the hotels, bars and nightclubs of addis reveal a thriving sex industry. sex work is usually linked to establishments such as restaurants, bars, hotels and nightclubs frequented by wealthy expatriates or local businessmen, but the city also has residential bars, hotels and red light houses that function as brothels.

in addis, there are always available options for sex. as in most places, most of the bar scene activity is on friday or saturday nights. however, there is also bar, hotel, brothel, and streetwalker action available every day and night.

several areas of the city are well known as ‘red light’ districts. the city’s major areas for commercial sex are piazza/doromanekia, arat kilo, urael/chechnya, kasanchis, mercato/sebategna, cherkos, meshualekia, kolfe, american gibi, china sefer, gojjam berenda, talian sefer and shola gebeya. during the 5 weeks i spent in addis, my time was focused on the first three areas listed above and described below. please note that the following doesn’t include all the venues available, but only the ones that i was able to visit.

during my time in ethiopia the exchange rate was between 11.18 and 11.22 ethiopian birr (etb) to 1.00 usd. all of my price conversions below are done at a rate of 11.20 etb to 1.00 usd.

piazza/doromanekia

this area has several streets of activity. the first is the street running from charles de gaulle to the taitu hotel, the second is from the taitu hotel straight ahead to the first left (continental hotel on the right corner), up the hill to the damask bank atm on the right, down the alley (several hole-in-the-wall bars on the left side), left and up the hill (st. george hotel on the right), then right down ras mekonin avenue to the blue nile hotel. based on my experience, all of the ‘budget’ or cheap hotels in the piazza area function as bars, and also as brothels with several rooms available onsite for st liaisons. the quality of the space varies and most are small rooms with a single bed, nightstand, but no toilet or shower.

hotels - most hotels in this area fall into this category and include queens, national, abyssinia, jambo, continental, florida, venus, st. george and the blue nile. all of these hotels have onsite st rooms available. in all these venues a beer costs 10.00 etb (0.89 usd). the selection of ladies varies, but i always found 10 to 12 available in almost every location, except the venus and st. george, which typically had only 5 or 6 working. based on my experience, prices typically started out at 200.00 etb (17.86 usd) but fell quickly due to the competition. perhaps others can do better, but depending on the lady (looks, age, personality and attitude), i always paid between 100.00 and 130.00 etb (8.92 to 11.61 usd), plus another 20.00 etb (1.78 usd) for use of the room/bed and a condom. so, i never paid more than 150.00 etb (13.39 usd) total for a st session in any of these place.

brothels – the compound directly to the right of the queens hotel with the light green painted wall has ladies available from mid-morning until late night every day. directly across from queens, the royal is set back from the street and provides similar services. although both have more women in the evenings, there are always options at these places during the day. both have small rooms available containing a single bed. prices typically start out at 100.00 to 150.00 etb (8.93 to 13.39 usd) but are negotiable. the quality of the ladies and rooms is a step down from what’s available in the hotels. i usually paid 100.00 etb (8.93 usd), plus another 20.00 etb (1.78 usd) for use of the st room/bed and a condom. i never paid more than 120.00 etb (10.71 usd) total for a romp in either place. on saturdays, i usually had my first session of the day at queens around noon, then had lunch at the island breeze restaurant, and went back for a second round.

streetwalkers - in the piazza area, most of the streetwalkers are found on the street running down from charles de gaulle to the continental hotel. every night there are always a few ladies along this street and on friday and saturday nights, there are many. almost all are on the side opposite the florida hotel and are in the area between the omar kayan restaurant and the venus hotel. up the hill from the continental/florida hotels, on the right is an atm (look for the dashem bank - piassa branch sign). there is a small alley that goes through to the next street (between the venus hotel and the damask bank atm). there are usually ladies on that corner with the atm. on the left side of the alley as you walk through there are usually several ladies there, and also several small bars that usually have 2 or 3 women working inside. there are a number of st rooms available in this area where the lady will take you. the initial asking price is typically around 100.00 etb (8.93 usd), but is usually negotiable. i pulled several ladies from this area and never paid more than 50.00 etb (4.46 usd) plus another 20.00 etb (1.78 usd) for use of the st room/bed and a condom.

in this area, and in addition to the taitu hotel, the wutma and baro hotels are popular backpacker hotels that are located across from each other on mundy street (the street behind the taitu hotel). all 3 would serve as relatively inexpensive lodging options and as a base for punting in the piazza area.

urael/chechnya

this is the area on mickey leland street and runs from the atlas hotel at the corner of bole tele and mickey leland to the classic hotel at the opposite end of the street. the yoly hotel is about half way down the street. any taxi driver will know this area. reportedly it is called chechnya (pronounce as chi-chi-niya) because of all the fights that take place there, especially on the weekends. i never went there without seeing some type of altercation that resulted in punches being thrown, usually among women, due to too much alcohol, general disagreements, or competition over customers.

bars - this street is full of small bars, and several are not much bigger than a closet. some are larger but most can only accommodate 8 to 10 people. several of the random unmarked doors are actually bars, but they only open up at night. you would never know that they were bars unless you poked your head in. many have only 2 to 3 ladies working inside, but sometimes on friday and saturday nights, there are a few more. most of these ladies are available for both lt (all night at your hotel) and st. not all, but several of the bars have rooms available for st liaisons, or there are rooms available in the area. prices ranged between 100.00 and 150.00 etb (8.92 to 11.61 usd), plus another 20.00 etb (1.78 usd) for use of a st room/bed and a condom. i only went st here and never paid more than 120.00 etb (10.71 usd) total for a session in this area.

streetwalkers – in this area the majority of the streetwalkers are found along mickey leland street. from the corner of bole tele road and mickey leland street, they are usually on the right side in the area between the intersection and the bars, and also on the upper end on the right near the classic hotel. on bole tele, it’s the area that runs from the bole telecom building up to mickey leland on the right. at night these ladies are usually on both sides of the street, so just drive slowly or stop and they will approach your vehicle. many are available for both lt (all night at your hotel) and/or a st session in a local room. the initial asking price is typically around 100.00 etb (8.93 usd), but is always negotiable. i only did this once and went st using a nearby room that the lady had prearranged. i paid her 50.00 etb (4.46 usd), plus another 20.00 etb (1.78 usd) for use of the room/bed and a condom.

arat kilo

this is the name of a street in addis and means four kilo, or that it’s 4 kilometers from the city center. my taxi driver referred to it as a ‘dirty corner’, but it’s more a section of red-light houses, and any taxi driver should know the area. at night you will find ladies standing in the doorways or just inside these small rooms, many with red lights on inside. the quality of the space varies and the rooms are generally very small with a cement floor and contain a single bed. sometimes there is a small nightstand or a chair, but there is no toilet or shower. you just walk-up to the door and negotiate with the lady on the price. there is a certain ambiance and rough edge to places like this that have always appealed to me, and in addition to the price, that’s why i visited this area as much as i did. based on my experience, the initial asking price was usually around 50.00 etb (4.46 usd) but always negotiated down to 20.00 (1.79 usd), and even 10.00 etb (0.89 usd) on several occasions. needless to say, the quality varied from the previous venues i’ve described, but i never paid more than 20.00 etb (1.79 usd) for a st session here. although i never had any star performers here, and often the sex was mediocre (think starfish), this was the cheapest pussy i have ever found anywhere, so no real complaints.

the most direct way to find this area is to go straight from trinity church, cross king george street onto arat kilo (under construction when i was in addis) and follow it to the open area where several streets all meet, then go right. you are still on arat kilo and as you go up the hill the rooms are on both sides of the street.

although i walked through this area alone during the day, i would strongly advise against it at night. it’s a known rough area, and even the police avoid the area at night. many of the residents here chew khat (catha edulis). this is an evergreen plant with psycho-stimulant amphetamine-like properties that is used as a mild stimulant. there is also an araki (local distilled beverage with an alcohol content of 45% and the nickname of ‘kill me quick’) house in the area, and there were always a lot of intoxicated guys staggering around in the street, and i saw several fights break out over what i perceived as nothing. the combination of khat and alcohol can be very volatile. my taxi driver refused to park his vehicle on the street for security reasons, so we parked some distance away and walked in.

other areas and venues

strip clubs – although there are rumored to be several around town, the only one i was able to find was chocolate city, located in the aros hotel (just down from the simian hotel going towards piazza). there are 5 habesha girls that strip and dance nude. it’s not quite up to american or european standards, but for an occasional change of pace in addis, it wasn’t bad. the entrance fee is 50.00 etb (4.46 usd), but you have to buy at least a half bottle of spirits at 450.00 etb (40.17 usd). both times i went there i was always with several other friends, so sharing the costs made the outings less expensive overall.

hotel bars

sheraton hotel – office bar – this is probably the best and most upscale hotel in addis and the prices reflect this. live music some nights and upscale ladies. depending on the lady, prices always start at 200.00 usd, and it takes some real haggling to get them to drop. i walked away from some gorgeous women because of the price. the lowest price i was able to get was 50.00 usd for all night with a beautiful habesha, but it took some bargaining. this was my first night in addis, and after paying her initially, i ended up spending most of my free time with her. the sessions were always good and usually included sex with a condom, and multiple positions and pops. overall, it was a very gfe and at no cost other than drinks and meals.

hilton hotel – usually a handful of ladies around the outside bar, but depending on the night, you can find others at the lobby and sheba bars inside. prices typically start at 100.00 usd but quickly drop. the most i paid at the lobby bar was 30.00 usd, and this was st with 2 different habesha women. both spoke english, were in their early 20s and students at addis ababa university. i did everything i could to talk them into a 3some, but they wouldn’t agree. during my time in addis i saw each of them 3 times, and paid each one 30.00 usd for a st session.

night clubs

there are a number of trendy nightclubs in town that attract lots of upscale, well dressed, and very attractive women. i visited several and there are some stunningly beautiful women available, but with prices starting at usd 200.00 and rarely dropping, that’s not my scene. most are very popular with well to do ethiopians and arab businessmen from the middle east with money to throw around. with the other cheaper and more enjoyable punting options described above, i didn’t spend a lot of time in these clubs.

for information on what’s happening in addis, a listing of clubs and other information, an option to check out is: http://www.thisisaddis.com/index.html.

my experience in addis ababa, ethiopia is based on this 5-week visit. i was there for work and didn’t have as much free time as i had hoped, so was unable to explore more venues than those described above. if anyone has any specific questions, please feel to contact me. best regards.

archangel8166

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here for more information.

Farenge

Ethio Guru,

I have not gone down that road - no interest but being a farenge myself, I would think that it would take some investment in time and money to be successful. Go to one of the farenge hangouts in bole and this is a possibility.

Good Luck.

Cheers

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Ethio Guru
    Hey guys,

I know this is out of topic but I've always wanted to get it on with a white woman (I'm a local...). If any one of you mongers know how I could make that happen I'd be ever so grateful.

Cheers,

Ethio Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TravelRough
    IMHO: Club Platinum is not nearly the biggest or best disco in Africa, and there were about 3-4 times as many guys as girls the few times I've been there. It is very nice, big and the waitresses are smokin hot, and the hotel upstairs has great rooms, but unless something has changed recently, it's not the best spot to find women in Addis.
    I concour. Club Platinum is basically a club that can seat 300 max and the owner is stupidly exagerating.

He has never been to say Carnivore, or Mad house in Kenya or clib Silk in Uganda, so he calls his club the Biggest in Africa. It maybe in Addis Ababa since Ethiopians don't think of them selves as Africans, but definately not in Africa.

Looking for white females

Hey guys,

I know this is out of topic but I've always wanted to get it on with a white woman (I'm a local...). If any one of you mongers know how I could make that happen I'd be ever so grateful.

Cheers,

Ethio Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gedanken
    Just to give a source to Urgent Need's best guess (which was a one hell of a guess!!), these figures are from UNICEF:

So yeah, three-quarters of them are cut. Gah.

I just want to say that this all bullshit. I have jost gotten back from addis and I have never had a girl thats been cut, never. I will write a more detailed report soon along with the vid i promised some time ago. I am a bit lagged, and I have much to do, but I will write a report on my experence there and outside of adddis

A lot of infos

There are several other small and bigger hotels. You can try small hotels arround Piassa. Wutma and Baro perhaps. And these hotels costs 100. 150 br a night and $1 = 11.14br. You can also find girls with in a walking distance from your hotels. You can bring as many girls as you want to your room. If you need additonal information. You can email me [Email address deleted by Admin]

I will try to answer any of your questions.

LOL

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Hi All. Will be in Addis for the next 2 months. I heard people mention Concord, but due to family that I have in the area I won't be able to stay any place that is considered a known brothel' What are some good Hotel recommendations that are walking distance to some good action that will help me keep my cover?

Yoly, Atlas, Deselegn, Queen of Sheba, Jupiter, etc.? What is a good place to stay that is affordable, comfortable, gf, and in a good hot spot?

Happy up

Sunny Snow - many thanks for the information. I think I had Genet - little english very business like. I will check out Mahlet as I spoke to her and have her card. Does Mahlet do basic hj happy ending or are there more options on the menu.

I also wanted to thank Biffa for his report on Rosa massage - have not checked it out but will do so when I am back in addis.

Cheers

Mad Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Snow
    Excuse me, which place you are talking about? Is "Addis" the name of it?

Regarding to "Happy Up", almost all the girls there would like to make extra massage, however, you'd better ask it rather than just waiting. They also expect extra tip for that. Try "Helen", a really chubby girl or "Mahlet", slim and good language. Strong recommed you guys never pick "Genet" and "Mame".

Which place you are introduing?

Excuse me, which place you are talking about? Is "Addis" the name of it?

Regarding to "Happy Up", almost all the girls there would like to make extra massage, however, you'd better ask it rather than just waiting. They also expect extra tip for that. Try "Helen", a really chubby girl or "Mahlet", slim and good language. Strong recommed you guys never pick "Genet" and "Mame".

Addis

Just at the top of olympia near the furniture place, down the road that ISN'T the petrol station there is a smaller road, with some kind of "cultural" centre involving the usual coffee-and-singing crap.

However this one is different in that all the girls are yours for the taking afterwards.

I took a slightly chubby one with huge titties, 'because thats what I like. 19 and v. Soft skin. Unfortunately it was one of my first days in addis and they overcharged me shockingly. I'd say the price should be around 200 for at least ST, (or about 20 if your local.).

Not too worried by the costs, as I'm only a one-hit sort of guy. I think they wanted longer, but I want to get rid of them once the deeds done.

Can't really tell you where it was only describe it. Just down the road as mentioned, its off the right hand side of the road, about 80metres down, behind a red metal door 10yards up off a side road.

Was taken there by some street dude, so unsure of the location.

Look lets be honest, if you can't score in Africa, then you're dead. Official.

Why unlucky?

Hey! Sorry you got unlucky. But why? Is it just one girl that offered extras (her own initiative? ) or what?

I could not PM (requires membership fee. ! ) so perhaps you can PM more details about your experience there with their phone no.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog65
    Many thanks all for you comments on Massage Spa facilities with extras. I have not tried Rosa's but will give it a go.

I have been to Happy Up and liked it. Good facilities, sauna and massage but I was unlucky and did not come away with a happy ending or other extras. If you remember, the Girl's name please let me know - PM if you would like.

Happy up is located off Bole. If you know the Restaruant Marcuche (sp?) Italian place that is good with expensive art collection. Pass by the building and keep going up the narrow side road. You will see happy up on your right hand side. PM me if you want their phone number.

Cheers

Mad Mog

Happy Up

Many thanks all for you comments on Massage Spa facilities with extras. I have not tried Rosa's but will give it a go.

I have been to Happy Up and liked it. Good facilities, sauna and massage but I was unlucky and did not come away with a happy ending or other extras. If you remember, the Girl's name please let me know - PM if you would like.

Happy up is located off Bole. If you know the Restaruant Marcuche (sp?) Italian place that is good with expensive art collection. Pass by the building and keep going up the narrow side road. You will see happy up on your right hand side. PM me if you want their phone number.

Cheers

Mad Mog

Quote Originally Posted by Ethio Guru
    So where is this "happy up" place. With it's happy ending and all?

Where is happy up?

So where is this "happy up" place. With it's happy ending and all?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Snow
    I visited Rosa's massage yesterday with one friend. Pityingly, it's really a small place. We just checked the information, there are five girls working there, we only saw two of them at that time and they can only get 4 points. They ask 100 birr per hour, but they also ask 200 birr for extra service. We finally abandoned.

Compared with that, I highly recommoned "happy up", more girls, more options. 120 birr for a massage, and you can tip the girl for happy ending.

Posting Limitations