La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Uh Oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for interrupting the dating-lessons.

I heard a rumour that David is planning to close Balcony. Anybody can confirm that?
    Here we go. I truly do believe that this place is either going to have to "clean its act up" considerably or close its doors before the big sporting events hit town.

Sorry for interrupting the dating-lessons.

I heard a rumour that David is planning to close Balcony. Anybody can confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by HelpRules  [View Original Post]
    Cisco, how many of the regular girls you picked up at malls and metros asked for a little money after. Maybe 50 to 75 reals for whatever reason. Also, how many of the regular girls turned out to be semi pros and asked for 150 reals for their "name excuse" reason at the end of the night.
    I'm not trying to be mean, but 99. 99999 of all women are semi pros.

It depends mostly on were you meet a female because 50, 75, 150 reals is chump change

Quote Originally Posted by HelpRules  [View Original Post]
    Cisco, how many of the regular girls you picked up at malls and metros asked for a little money after. Maybe 50 to 75 reals for whatever reason. Also, how many of the regular girls turned out to be semi pros and asked for 150 reals for their "name excuse" reason at the end of the night.
    HelpRules:

I will try to answer your question the best I can, I haven't had a problem with females that I have asked out IF I have meet them in upscale places or areas such as Sao Conrade or even Ipanema. What I am amazed at is when a guy meet a chick that lives in the Favela or in some other low class area or lives with 3-4 other girls or even in a Tier 1 Terma girl and the a monger start acting like a trick trying to sell himself telling her how he is going to saved her from the business or take her to the United States or take care of her kids or he is going to pay her rent and get her nails done or take her shopping for a laptop or get her a iphone or some other stuff LOL and then he is crying and get made when she ask his ass for some money? $$ LOL

Look IF you play around with a snake and it bite you then who do you blame? Yourself or the snake?

To me it doesn't matter IF I am in Rio or Ipanema or Centro or South Beach or Vegas I am going to walk around with Confidence and looking and dress very well, any female from anywhere will want to be with a confident MALE that is dress well or let's just say a ALFA male. If you come off as a simp or as a hungry thirsty monger that haven't had any pussy since you last been on a mongering trip somewhere she will be able to tell it. By your actions and they will try to break you and asked you for everything she can money $$, ipod's. Iphone, laptops you name it. I try to be relax when I try to meet non-pros. Think about it HOW many times have you ever seen those front desk girls at the Termas ask Brazilian guys for money? Or tips? I been to ALL the major Termas and I only been asked one time for a tip from a front desk chick LOL and that was on my 1st visit of this trip (I can't blame her she was trying to test me) after I laugh and walk away she haven't ask me again and I been back there many times it was at Monte Carlo were the female asked me for some money..

Now I been going to Brazil for a long time since the late 70's it been times were I spent days and there were times I spent weeks and also there were times were I spent a few months. This last time I spent almost 3 weeks over there I just got back. I will do the Termas HARD for the 1st few days and then I am able to go out hunting for normal non-pros. Or hook up with girls I have been talking with on Facebook.

So to answer your question HelpRules I would say over the past 3 weeks I have had one chick that asked me for money (and this was AFTER I spent hours with her and fucked her) I met her on-line and didn't know she was a hooker LOL LOL I was shock when she asked me for money LOL LOL I told her look IF you fucked a local guy you wouldn't ask him for money would you? So what make you think I will give you some money I didn't pick you up at some bar or street corner to make a long story short I gave her 20 reals and sent her on her way.... since that night she have sent me e-mails and is acting like nothing had every happen WTF ?? she must be insane or something ??

Was I [CodeWord140] or angry NO I wasn't I felt I should have screened her better and after having so many over my place and fucking so many Termas, and other females I met online and other places and to have one chick ask me for money I will take that LOL

Many local girls IF you meet them around the Copa some will try to " run game" on you and will try to test you and see IF you will break them off like a trick and give up some $$$ it comes down to how you meet them and sometimes it will be how it will end. BUT I try not to have " a trick mind-set" so like I said before I just try to treat her like I SAID before like any other female you would meet in the states or somewhere overseas. Ask her out for dinner or even you can hire a chef to cook and serve you and her at your place that have always work for some sure fire ass lol

The same way I wouldn't hang around some broke ass hood rat here in the states looking for some simp to pay for her nails or hair weave WHY would I fly 9+ hours and go miles and miles away and deal with one in Rio? Some guys ONLY feel confidence when they are dealing with someone that they feel is under them when it comes to economic $$ or they only want to deal with hookers in need of money this gives some guys a false sense of power or control over a female. You see I don't have a problem meeting and dealing with ANY females that works have a good job and that have her own house / Condo drive her own Benz / Range Rover and can fly 1st class or Private Jet etc. Without giving out to much of my private life info many of these chicks I have met on Facebook have viewed some of my pictures and seen some of my life style when it comes to places I have been and who I been around and what I do etc. So they feel they may have some things in common with me so to them they wouldn't have a need to ask for 50 or 75 reals or have a reason to come up with some " name excuse" for some 150 reals hell I have seen some of these chicks tip double that much after a dinner out with a group of friends....asking for money from a chick that have money is viewed as being tacking.. and having no class..

So long story short just try to meet non-pros IF that is your thing in areas other then (Termas, stripclubs, bars) around Rio and IF you do meet them (at a Terma) just try to treat them like a normal chick IF she do ask you for 20 reals for taxi fare after she just spent the past 3-5 hours fucking and sucking your brains out. WHY not pay her that? It is still cheaper then paying 200-300 reals for 40mins to a hour in a Termas. Hell in most cases IF a chick come over my place and if she stays and show me a great time I will slip 20 reals in her pocketbook when she is taking a shower. Most of these chicks don't even like to ask for money for a taxi fare money. And most cases she is there for the DICK and sex. Hell if she wanted to charge you for sex there are many tricks she could find in the boite that will pay her 200-300 reals she may had turned down a few horny tricks that afternoon just so she can come over and be with you so 20 reals isn't nothing at least not to me for a hot chick to come over my place and give up her booty hole to me and have me pound her for a hour or so in her booty LOL LOL LOL

I have met some girls that had their own cars and I will still give them some money for gas at times because many live hours away. And I don't feel like a trick when doing so either. Hell with gas prices the way they are here in the states I would give a chick some gas money if she had to drive hours to get to my place. And gave me some ass...or if I had a good time being around her..

BUT, to be honest and this isn't to put anyone down but some guys wouldn't know how to speak or even talk to a non-pro female UNLESS she is a hooker or some type of a semi-pro to them ALL female are Gold diggers or looking for something to get out of you... and for those guys nothing I or anyone can post that will be able to change their minds and trust me I wouldn't waste a second of my time to do so ... I use to feel sorry for them BUT many feel this is their only outlet when it comes to meeting or finding a female to have sex with is to keep it simple and just pay her .. this keep them from ever having to learn how to date or keep a female interest for more then a hour session...it is what it is..

I don't want to turned this into a dating lesson advice site because I am a monger and I enjoy going to Rio and going to the Termas and fucking hookers in those places hell I enjoy going around the world fucking hookers to keep it real BUT I also like meeting non-pros also and hooking up with them I feel IF I don't do it I will end up like some of the lonely shy broken down mongers I seen in the Termas this past trip that look to be in their late 60's or 70's.. so IF anyone have anymore questions please just send me a PM because after all this site is for fucking and paying for sex..

Kid Cisco

High-priced Brazil 2012

I used to luv the mongering outlook in Brasil around 2004, however, things changed after help closed. I feel cheerless for fellas who fly 7000+ miles to Brasil and accepting Balcony as their only preference for the night. To be frank, I'm still coming to Brazil in July for commercial and pleasure incentive for a 2 week trip. However, I still contemplate that Copacabana p4p scene is purely foolhardy costly. I don't recognize that Brazilian chicks that moved to Europe for flourishing reasons are charging less than the cost of p4p in their habitat. I think it's about time that people stop assessing from their little head and realize that you're paying one of excessive prices for a p4p in Rio 2012. I don't mind paying $200 for TLN but every Terma in Brazil cost least $200 or + for 40 mins excluding the plane and hotel expense. Terma owners, along with gdpz of Balcony who never studied economics 101 can pull are capable of pulling every trick in the book shredding tourist, thus, why ditch you and take my voyage somewhere else to explore a diverse flavor of mongering since they proffer the world class prices in Brasil for a doable trait anyhow. I'm glad I found a unlike spot like London, where I'm paying less for p4p vs. Brasil, for the same services and got the vast variety of auxiliary fiery chicks to desire rather than the restricted options.

Quote Originally Posted by PatmarBeleza1  [View Original Post]
    This is a good thing.

My tests have always been clean, if that's what you're asking.
    I'm at a loss for words.

This is a good thing.

My tests have always been clean, if that's what you're asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongmann  [View Original Post]
    And this is a good thing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0025.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by PatmarBeleza1  [View Original Post]
    Agree with Sperto, the reason to go for the mini-relationship is the better quality of the sex.

There is also the "most interesting man in the world" part of getting the girl that is tops on the Brasilian sex boards to give it up BBFS. But maybe that is just me.
    And this is a good thing?

Quality of sex

Agree with Sperto, the reason to go for the mini-relationship is the better quality of the sex.

There is also the "most interesting man in the world" part of getting the girl that is tops on the Brasilian sex boards to give it up BBFS. But maybe that is just me.

I had one non pro. Could've married her. Sex wasn't as good as the pros.

Because of better quality on the sex and save money.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    When sessioning with a GP I like to chat with her afterwards. If they are not the usual single mothers or students at a private university they often have "heart-breaking" stories to tell why they became GPs. Often with abuse involved. That means that they often appreciate some "true love and kindness".
    That's nice. They also often appreciate some "tips" too.

No " game" needed you need to notice the glance and eye contacts these females gives

I am glad to see other guys have had good results and meeting and being with females without always feeling they have to start their stop watch for a hour or reach into the wall safe for some reals others guys like Bubba Boy, and Kyrawz and a few others have had good results meeting and getting girls to go out with them without always having to pay. And I must agree with Sperto the quality of sex is much much better! Then having her making fake sounds and trying to get you off as fast as she can.

I posted my post ONLY because Eric Cartman asked me for some advice on what have worked for me and he have noted that he have been in Rio for over a year and some months and most of the girls from the Termas he met wanted to charge him 300+ reals to come over a few was able to take less around 200 reals (look I am sure some guys don't have a problem paying 300 reals each time they want to fuck a chick in the 8 days or 2 weeks they are in Rio and are ONLY interested and want to fuck as many hookers that they can pay to get their dick hard for in that time period ). And for those guys you can STOP reading my post right now and skip over it and don't waste your time reading anymore. Rather then post anymore of this topic I don't want to bore anyone (that only want to know about paying for ass) just PM me if anyone have any questions on the methods that have worked for me. I don't have a problem sharing what have worked for me.

You see the 1st thing I posted on my last post to Eric Cartman was everyone have different methods that works for them and NOT all methods will work for everyone.

I will also add when I am in the " Sao Conrade area" at the Fashion Mall you have some females that come from families that are members of the Gavea Golf and Country Club and trying to impress them or even trying to flash 300- 400 reals at them means nothing they spend that on a pair of socks LOL so if you want to hang out or go to some nice parties or go see some different parts of Brazil I guess you will have to have some so called "game" LOL

The girls you meet at Rio Sul Mall at the " food court" and the business woman you meet in Centro is going to behave different then the female you run into on the streets of Ipanema. To me game or whatever you want to call it doesn't matter to me IF I am in Rome or at a nightclub in South Beach or on the strip in Vegas a female is a female to me.

A female on a Metro / Bus be it in Rio or in New York is going to look at you and " evaluate" should she talk to you or smile at you in MOST cases in a half of second. This is why I try to stay on point meaning dressing nice and working out and having a fresh haircut or clean shaved face.

So if you feel good about yourself she can tell it. I have always stood out mostly because I can't hide ( nor do I want to) I stand 6'5 and if a girl glance at me or make eye contact at me I will look at her and IF I catch her looking twice at me I will smile at her and if she smile back I may wink at her and if she laughs or smile I will get up and walk over to her and start talking to her or hand her my card to me (this is easy and this is simple to me). What is the worst thing that can happen? She get off the bus / train? Or don't take your card? In most cases she will give me her office business card (maybe she have a boyfriend at home) etc. who knows ??

My attitude have always been when meeting girls what is the worst thing that can happen? In most cases you will NEVER see them again so what you have to lose go for it. If I haven't went for it when meeting some of the girls in my life I wouldn't have dating some of the hottest girls from around the world... life is short go for it and have fun..

And like I said, for many guys they don't have the time nor do they want to spend the time dating or meeting non-pros they come to Rio for 8 days to two weeks and they want to have sex 24/7 for that time period and for them there is nothing at all wrong with that all I was doing is showing there are more options and other ideas out there when it comes to meeting and dealing with females.... for some guys they just can't believe a guy can be with a girl be it a non-pro or a Terma girl without paying her by the hour ( guess what ? it can happen and it does all the time) just because it haven't happen to some of you doesn't mean it don't happen to other guys..

(Convincing someone to believe you is all about convincing him to either accept a NEW belief or update his knowledge or belief about an existing idea ).

Kid Cisco

Quote Originally Posted by Azn Safado  [View Original Post]
    Picking up business women on the metro on the way home from work is sooooo easy? I am not sure on what planet or country you are referring to.
    I actually didn't read Kid Cisco report. I just scrolled by very quickly...
    I've picked up several women on buses in Brazil. The metro is way much harder. On the metro in Rio people tend to just sit quiet and minding their own business. It's not like the buses where people use to chit-chat and you can move around more easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipanema Carioca  [View Original Post]
    ... Also, if a woman cooks for me I'll cook fore her, because if you spoil them like you're their daddy, etc, then they will expect it. When it comes to women who are not p4p, the get spoiled and temperamental with high expections....
    The strategy with dinner, candles and soft music is nothing but a step go get your brazilian date in bed on your first date. Not meaning that you're supposed to sit in the sofa farting watching football and yelling out for another beer on your next date. After the first date it's her turn to make a delicious feijoada, churrasco or camarão com chuchu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Boy  [View Original Post]
    That works as well, a lot of these girls have been thoroughly abused, so if you treat them decently, they are more than willingly to come on over for freebies just to receive a little but of "sweat lovin" and attention.
    When sessioning with a GP I like to chat with her afterwards. If they are not the usual single mothers or students at a private university they often have "heart-breaking" stories to tell why they became GPs. Often with abuse involved. That means that they often appreciate some "true love and kindness".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongmann  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm just weird but I can't understand this need guys have to score "free" sex in Rio.
    Because of better quality on the sex and save money.

Maybe I'm just weird but I can't understand this need guys have to score "free" sex in Rio. Wining, Dining, days at the beach, etc? I have never been in Rio for more than 8 days at a time. Basically my time is far more valuable than any money I might save playing daytime boyfriend to a terma chick or any chick for that matter. I just have never had any interest in "dating" anybody there with hopes of getting the pussy for "free". Who cares. Rio is a 1 week vacation for me where my goal is to bang the living $hit out of a WHOLE LOT of big booty stunnas. That's it. Diners out, tongue kissing, cuddling. I've never been able to figure that out. That's what I do here at home. Why in the world would I want to spend time doing that in Rio? Just my two cents. I just don't want the board to turn into some sort of online collection of love novels. LOL. BTW, no offense to anyone out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Boy  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so it is that time of the year ago. Prices keep going up, addresses change and some places simply fade away. So in January I believe an update is due!

If anyone has any suggestions or has picked up any mistakes in the previous report please PM (Private message) me.
    Hi I will go in Mai to Mariana-joinville and Rio do yoiu have adresses of massageparlours with prices etc. Thanks it will be my firts visit

Hotdino

Posting Limitations