Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Chat Rooms & Pen Pals

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 780 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 11697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    .... I have specifications that I am looking for to suit my needs. .....
    You can enforce your specifications politely and respectfully or in a rude and arrogant manner.

If a girl approaches me who does not meet my specifications, I politely decline, "No thank you" not "fuck off fat *****".

Even most pro's have their own specifications, not all will go with a fat drunk wearing clothes that look and smell like he wore them to scrub out the septic tank last week or will at least vary their price for him. Just as we will pay more for what we call a 10 than what we will pay for a 7.

The more you are in the market for instant sex for money the more it is a meat market. Move along the continuum to relationship the less the meat market concept applies. Even at the true relationship end, we and the girls have their specifications, they may be physical, monetary, educational, ethnic etc but we do have certain ideas that we want to see in our girl irrespective of if it is a ST in a hot sheet motel or a long term relationship.

However no matter where you are on the line, you will always do better if you are respectful and polite.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroMorales  [View Original Post]
    ...And treat women with respect.
    I do treat them with respect. I just make it clear what the agreement is. It is allowance for time together, allowance is paid monthly or weekly as we agree and no advances, no interfering with what they spend it on.

Some are great money managers when we meet and start an arrangement, some are not.

Some learn to budget their money better some don't.

Either way once the money leaves my hands and is in theirs, I have no more say or influence over what they spend it on.

These lard tubs who come to SE Asia hiring hookers like they are buying a horse at a market (checking the teeth, anus for hemorrhoids and so on, log book for previous owners) are tiresome.

God help these women, doing a distasteful job and putting up with simpletons. Grop up guys. And treat women with respect.
    But it IS like buying a horse at a market. If it is not, then why didn't you take the old fat broad with rotted out teeth home and treat her with all the respect that you could muster? If I am spending my money for goods or services then I have specifications that I am looking for to suit my needs. I am not just going to accept any old thing that is thrown at me.

The problem with abstract terms such as love and respect is that not everyone has the same ideas in their head about the particular concepts. Some chick may not think you truly love her unless you show jealousy and put a foot up her ass every now and then. To one guy it may be respectful to buy every chick that comes to his table a lady drink, while to another guy it could be disrespectful for a chick to even ask for a lady drink.

There is also a thin line bewteen respecting someone and playing somebody's fool. As Sade said in Smooth Operator, this hobby/job is "no place for beginners or sensitive hearts. " These women chose this job, it did not choose them. The same as we are choosing to go out and monger; nobody is making us do it.

. I enjoy bonding with the hookers, hearing their stories, watching them trying to rip me off and so on.
    God help these women
    Well written, Pedro. I don't know if I would call it bonding (in my case. Because I don't wannabe a never ending western union sugarpop sap) but surely these girls need our wallet linings as much as we need their beautiful, willing bodies and good lovin. As for conversation with the cuties, well, I can take it or leave it. Eventually it almost always comes down to sad stories and sick relatives (or the equivalent) - a further plea for monetary assistance. I go to DR, too, to do the sexy busty Latina mamasitas there and have spent days on end with particular top shelf girls. The bilingual deficiency does not detract from good sex and good laughs. In fact, I see it as an advantage not to be able to speak their language. Cheers.

Th

I enjoy bonding with the hookers, hearing their stories, watching them trying to rip me off and so on. They usually like me as I treat them with respect and several have proposed marriage to me, which is sweet even though I don't have a sweet tooth.

God help these women, doing a distasteful job and putting up with simpletons. Grop up guys. And treat women with respect.
    Thanks for writing this. I've often been tempted to write something similar and have refrained. Treating these young women as human beings who are worthy of respect also elicits another benefit in that the women tend to appreciate your attitude, develop some respect for you, and generally treat you better than they would the archetypal monger who de personalizes them and treats them contemptuously.

GE.

Disturbing Views

Quote Originally Posted by KabulGuy  [View Original Post]
    I do the same with my girls here as I did with my kids when I was married with young children.
    The tendency of one particular group to make sweeping, sexist, paternalistic and racist generalizations about women they bonk is incredible and distasteful. For the record, I have bonked very many hookers who are good money managers and I think these ignorant broad brush strokes are unhelpful. I have had several who are pig farmers, others who run small cafes, others who lent out money (got burnt), some sari sari owners, dress makers, fish mongers and so on. I have, of course, bonked many pathetic cases too, some utterly so.

Bonking gives a cash flow, enabling the hooker to make as much in a day as others make in a month. Some put that money to good use, others do not. Many women are just not cut out for this work and many of them pay a huge price in personal and health terms.

These lard tubs who come to SE Asia hiring hookers like they are buying a horse at a market (checking the teeth, anus for hemorrhoids and so on, log book for previous owners) are tiresome. You have (or have not) your lives and they have theirs. They put up with you because of your wallet. Coming on here boasting that you can sweep women young enough to be your grand daughter off their feet just makes you sound stupid.

I enjoy bonding with the hookers, hearing their stories, watching them trying to rip me off and so on. They usually like me as I treat them with respect and several have proposed marriage to me, which is sweet even though I don't have a sweet tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushes  [View Original Post]
    ..... Where does one start to explain economic theory or the concept of budgeting?
    I do the same with my girls here as I did with my kids when I was married with young children.

Their money was their money, they could do with it what they wanted but there would be no more until next allowance due.

With my kids they knew what they had to pay for themselves and what we would pay for. If they went out and spend the day after allowance day at the video arcade and blew all their money on games and candy then they were broke until next allowance day. As they got older and better at handling money the allowance got more, the times between allowances got longer and the expectations of what they had to pay for got increased. As 8 year olds it was something like $3 a week and all they had to pay for themselves was entertainment and candy. By the time they were in grade 12 it was more like $150 a month and they had to pay for most clothes, school lunches (but they could pack a lunch from home for free) etc.

The result now in their 30's my ids are very good at handling their money and budgeting.

It will take a long time for the pina's to become good at handling their allowance but absent a life and death situation, I simply refuse to advance allowances. Some learn, some go tampo and some leave when they cannot get additional out of me.

I don't believe that that type of thinking is exclusive to the Philippines. I think many women think that way. One famously said let them (the hungry) eat cake. A Junior US NY politician had some very interesting economic theories. Where does one start to explain economic theory or the concept of budgeting?

Right now her phone in in pawn and we can only communicate while she is at work and she can sneak using email. My guess is 50-50 she loses her job over it.

Layaway pussy

Food is not necessarily more important than a cell phone. It depends on what the cell phone is being used for. It can be used as a tool or as a toy. If it is used as a tool, then you definitely do not want to pawn it because it can be used to bring you money to buy food.

(One of my chicks in the Dumbinican Republic was talking about selling her computer because she didn't have money to pay for school. I said yeah bih and then how are you going to do your school work without the damn computer? For some reason she had not thought of that.)

But in the way that you said they were using it, fuck them! Six mfs sitting around playing games in the dark with no food and not 1 has sense enough to grab a newspaper and search the want ads and use the phone as a tool to find a damn job.

Again, fuck them! This is the exact reason why I will never send a woman money. Now I have been poor before and I have had to pawn shit before, but I have damn sure never been lazy as to sit on my ass in the dark with no food and not go out and look for an opportunity to better my living situation. Throw money down a hole because you can't get pussy back home if you want to. You are a mf fool. Either that or you didn't have to work for it. I will only pay as I go. None of that layaway pussy shit that you guys talk about.
    There is an abundance of information out there warning horny suckers not to send money to women. Yet, many sex-starved fools will throw their money down the rabbit hole. Many of the men doing this cannot afford the financial loss that comes from falling for romance swindles. A significant number are lonely elderly men who subsist on meagre pensions and cat food. Others are middle-aged men who think with their dicks. They choose to ignore the evidence that domesticating pussy is risky business, especially financial captive breeding programs. Some will make multiple attempts at such projects until landing in bankruptcy.

Briffault provided these three corollaries to his law:

Even though a woman has accrued past benefits from her relationship with a man, this is no guarantee of her continuing the relationship with him. (Translation: What have you done for me lately?

If a woman promises a man to continue her relationship with him in the future in exchange for a benefit received from him today, her promise becomes null and void as soon as the benefit is rendered. ("I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."

A man's promise of a future benefit has limited ability to secure a continuing relationship with a woman, and his promise carries weight with her only to the extent that the woman's wait for the benefit is short and to the extent that she trusts him to keep his promise.

In economics there is the concept of diminishing marginal utility: The benefit derived from a product lessens with each successive unit consumed. Consider an all-you-can-eat buffet. If you arrive hungry, the first plate from the buffet provides 100% utility in satisfying your hunger. The second plate provides less utility, although you still may be a bit hungry when you begin filling the second plate. But by the time you're eaten the second plate, you are no longer hungry. If you return to the buffet for a third plate, you will probably feel overstuffed after eating it. In terms of utility you are now in negative territory.

If we accept Briffault's law at face value, women derive diminishing marginal utility from their relationships with men after acquiring the desired benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by RollAides  [View Original Post]

Two out of three and send her ass to the gym, teach her how to dress and do hair and makeup, walk, and voila. Of course this pre-selects her being compliant and obedient, or since that is that not that uncommon here, at least you not being a fuckup that can't enforce expectations. And. Be. Obedient for a woman is a fairly large portion of sane. This is not rocket science. Six months with a personal trainer will turn any average chick into a bikini model, unless she is genetically deformed.

If your girl is doing retarded shit like IV skin whitening treatment, then you are in inadequate control of your girl. Yoga pants are for bitches that actually do yoga. Etc. Reduce her allowance and make sure the spending is being decided by you.
    I like that idea of making a 7 into a 9.

Once I give her the allowance it is her's to do with as she pleases. Dumb shit is amusing but she has to learn no advances no matter what. (OK a real life and death situation but not no rent money because she bought a high end gym package.) Truth be known her body is at least a 9. 5 already, it will be nice to have it at a 10 level, Had we been in a live in situation, I'd have paid for the gym and trainer just for that.

She is new, only has gotten two months allowance. First was spent on past bills but she bought her mother a washing machine. OK not too bad choices but second went on dumb shit with no income coming in time to pay rent so she asked for an advance.

Right now her phone in in pawn and we can only communicate while she is at work and she can sneak using email. My guess is 50-50 she loses her job over it.

It is not uncommon for me to decide to take a chick from LA Cafe and if she is with a friend she asks me to give the friend money to get home. Shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeddddd. She better find a customer the same way that you did!
    Or have the pair.

Threesomes are my second favourite thing. Foursomes are at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    Possibly there is a finishing school mongers can send their gfs to?
    Can I be an instructor?

Quote Originally Posted by RollAides  [View Original Post]
    Been there done that. This will not apply to visitors but if you live here, it is perfectly possible to get all three. How? Easy.

As Ron White said, you can't fix stupid. I would argue that you have very little chance of fixing sane. That leaves sexy.

Two out of three and send her ass to the gym, teach her how to dress and do hair and makeup, walk, and voila. Of course this pre-selects her being compliant and obedient, or since that is that not that uncommon here, at least you not being a fuckup that can't enforce expectations. And. Be. Obedient for a woman is a fairly large portion of sane. This is not rocket science. Six months with a personal trainer will turn any average chick into a bikini model, unless she is genetically deformed.

There is no average 7 Filipina that can't be improved into a 9 with training. This is the land of fucking opportunity, but you're going to have to go for fixer-uppers. Because natural smart hot sane women want nothing to do with aging mongers; they have opportunities. However, the gap between mediocre looks and instagram model is fixable with work, instruction and resources.

If your girl is doing retarded shit like IV skin whitening treatment, then you are in inadequate control of your girl. Yoga pants are for bitches that actually do yoga. Etc. Reduce her allowance and make sure the spending is being decided by you.
    Possibly there is a finishing school mongers can send their gfs to?

If you can't find it, make it

Been there done that. This will not apply to visitors but if you live here, it is perfectly possible to get all three. How? Easy.

As Ron White said, you can't fix stupid. I would argue that you have very little chance of fixing sane. That leaves sexy.

There is no average 7 Filipina that can't be improved into a 9 with training. This is the land of fucking opportunity, but you're going to have to go for fixer-uppers. Because natural smart hot sane women want nothing to do with aging mongers; they have opportunities. However, the gap between mediocre looks and instagram model is fixable with work, instruction and resources.

Sane.

Sexy.

Smart.

Pick two because you will never get all 3.

I have a hot SB found on SA, collage graduate with a real degree (not HRM LOL but in physics of all things) She got her monthly allowance, went out bought yoga pants, had an IV skin whitening treatment, signed up for a gym with personal trainer, had major hair and nail spa day. Next day when I refused to advance her allowance she had to pawn her phone to pay her rent.

Another regular, grad student, smartest philippina I have ever met (and I worked with several pina engineers in Afghanistan). Nice firm body but not good looking or good in bed.

I could go on. Anyone ever anywhere found all three in one?

Sane.

Sexy.

Smart.

Pick two because you will never get all 3.

I have a hot SB found on SA, collage graduate with a real degree (not HRM LOL but in physics of all things) She got her monthly allowance, went out bought yoga pants, had an IV skin whitening treatment, signed up for a gym with personal trainer, had major hair and nail spa day. Next day when I refused to advance her allowance she had to pawn her phone to pay her rent.

Another regular, grad student, smartest philippina I have ever met (and I worked with several pina engineers in Afghanistan). Nice firm body but not good looking or good in bed.

I could go on. Anyone ever anywhere found all three in one?
    Lmao. Few mongers would score 2! Some would not even score 1.

Posting Limitations