Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Adelita Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 267 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Diana

Gentlemen,

I present Diana! She claimed to be 23 years old and from Tijuana. All in all, I would have to say that she was the hottest chica of all the ones that I was with during my trip to Tijuana. I mean, just look at that body. And that big, round, fat culo! Diana had a lot more "indio" in her face than the other girls who I was with, but not the kind of sharp Indian features that I don't like so much. I mean, you could see the indio in her face, but her features were still "soft" and rounded and delicate. I liked that. Diana agreed to go with me arriba for $60.00 plus an additional $20.00 for photos. Deal! But wait a minute, wait a minute! I need to back up for a minute. You see, Diana actually wasn't my first Adelita choice that night. No, there was another! And her name was "Verla".

I met Verla at Adelita Bar after I'd had my session with Mitzy over at Tropical. And I was like oh my God here's another young one! This time a really pretty, dark-hair and eyes, light-skinned 19 year-old in braces! Just how I like them! I immediately began to fantasize about how I could somehow relocate to San Diego and start crossing the border frequently for a regular fix of 18 to 19 year-old nookie in braces. The 19 year-old Verla was a lot more confident and sure of herself than more innocent 18 year-old Mitzy was. Chalk it up to the difference that a year of experience in the game can make LOL! I decided to buy Verla a drink and knew that I wanted her. The only thing was, like on the night that I met Abigail at HK Club, it had already been a really long day, and I was just exhausted. I needed to go back to my hotel to get some sleep. I told Verla that I wanted to go arriba, but that I was tired and would be back the next night for her. She was cool with that. We took our time talking and drinking. Later a peck on her cheek, and we both went our separate ways. Now roll forward to "the night".

So, the next night I get to Adelita around 8 in the evening on the hunt for Verla, and I eventually spot her within an hour or so. Goody goody yum yum! The Cane wants that! Of course, she remembers me and comes right on over. My thought was to sit for a short while and renew our acquaintances before going arriba to consummate our friendship. I figured that would be the time to make sure everything was still cool with Verla, and we could work out the details of the deal if you will. But when I offered Verla a drink she refused! WTF? She looked at me and said (while making hunching motions with her hips), "Quiero coger"! I want to fuck! Then she turned and walked away. Double WTF? Well, that's what I want to do with you too chick! Now that I think back on it, maybe she thought I was just one of those guys who likes to come in there and drink and talk to the chicas and feel them up maybe, but never go arriba. If so, well she was clearly thinking wrong and had just turned her back on some good money! Oh the inexperience!

I was disappointed having built up such a fantasy appetite for Verla. I hung around in the club looking for another girl, but I just wasn't seeing anybody. In frustration, I left and went scoping in other clubs for a suitable evening piece of ass. To HK Club, Tropical Bar, and back and forth through the alley. Las Chavelas, Playboy Club. Nobody! Nobody is coming close to Verla for me. I want Verla! So, I go back to Adelita walking around inside and looking and scoping. I'm not seeing anybody. That is, until I lay eyes on the young and beautiful Verla again. I'm looking at her, and she's looking at me. We both know what we want. We want to "coger"! "Vamos" I say Let's go! I didn't have to say anything else. But almost as soon as we walked into the room and shut the door, things went south. Now, I had already been in town long enough to know that the standard rate at Adelita is $60.00 for half an hour. Verla asks for $70.00. I said, "What? No sesenta". No, $60.00. Then she got a little pissy and said no setenta! She was demanding $70.00. She said she remembered that I had offered $70.00 the night before, so that's what she wanted.

It was only $10.00 more than the going rate, but you know what? Now Verla had pissed me off! I didn't remember having made any offer the night before. And had I offered more than standard, it surely would have been for something like a BBBJ or pictures being thrown into the deal. The truth is that we'd had no such discussions, and Verla was engaging in a little price gauging. That's what was going on. It made me mad, especially because if she had agreed to sit and talk with me for a second time when I had asked her to, then we could have avoided all of this. All of it. And then right at that moment, something came over me. I'm sick and tired of the girls doing shit like this! Trying to get more money for doing less. Something for nothing. Wanting the money up front and not fulfilling their end of the bargain. I've never ripped one of them off. Not ever! I always pay what I agreed to pay. It's only $10.00 more. But, it's also the principal of the thing. Something came over me. Fuck her! I looked at Verla and said, "Voy a salir". I'm leaving. I turned and opened the door and walked out. I asked the guy at the hotel desk if he would refund my money. He said no problem as we had just gone in there. Verla came out a few seconds after me. She said to the desk, "El no quiere pagar setenta". He doesn't want to pay $70.00. I felt good. I felt real good! I took a stand! Showed that puta who has the real power! I bet she'd never had a monger walk out on her before. The Cane felt real good for taking a stand! Yes indeed!

Verla and I made sure to avoid each other for the rest of the night. But now what the hell am I going to do? I need some ass! And that's when I saw her. Diana! Blondish hair, pretty skin, an exotic looking face, and one banging bubble butt! After having so much difficulty finding somebody other than Verla, I knew I had to seal a deal with the gorgeous Diana immediately. We had a drink, and she quoted $60.00. Good! She was also OK with pics for an additional $20.00. We've got a deal. Diana was probably the most enthusiastic when it came to posing for pics. And I ended up busting the biggest nut of the entire trip up inside of her too! I wasn't sure if it was going to be all good at first because when I was inside of Diana from mish (we had already sucked and fucked in other positions), she was holding a hand on the base of my dick. I hate it when girls do that! But what I also noticed was that she wasn't really preventing me from going deep. I was pumping nuts deep inside of Diana, and she had me at the very base just making sure the condom didn't come off I guess.

Now, I also noticed that Diana was taking much pleasure from what I was doing to her body. So much so that she was starting to loosen her tight grip on the base of my dick. Looser, looser, looser, looser! To where she had almost totally let go as she was throwing her pretty head back with pretty eyes closed, spreading her legs wider, and hollering out loud in satisfaction! Anybody standing out in the hallway surely could have heard her cries. Just as it seemed that she was totally about to let go and let her hand fall away from the base of my dick in total surrender, I looked down and stared at her face. Her pretty, light-skinned, Mexican mestizo face twisted up in sexual passion. Such a glorious sight made me explode with my own sexual satisfaction deep inside Diana's "poosy"! I lingered and "wallowed around" inside of Diana against her vaginal walls before pulling out of her. When I pulled out, Diana kind of sat up on her elbows and looked down at my dick. "Whoa mucho"! A lot! Yes, it was my biggest nut of the trip. The condom was loaded full of cum! Thanks to her warm mestizo muffin! These Mexican girls. I'm telling you man. They have a lot of passion man. So much passion! The potential is definitely there. If only they would let The Cane sperm in their "bocas" (mouths) and fuck them in the butt. Then the world would be all good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diana 1.jpg‎   Diana 2.jpg‎   Diana 3.jpg‎   Diana 4.jpg‎   Diana 5.jpg‎  

Diana 6.jpg‎  

A fine Wednesday afternoon

Had the day off today, and got the urge to take a drive south of the border and revisit "paradise missed", it's been four years since my last trip, it's been a while I did not realize that the old entrance is not the entrance anymore, I chose to park as always at the UETA Duty Free side, but no biggie it was a beautiful sunny day to be out and about so I walked across and followed the signs to Downtown Tijuana / Taxis took a cab to Adelitas paid the cabbie $5 and walked through those thick velvet red curtains and Hello, my old friend, it's good to be back.

Grabbed a cold bottle of Tecate from the bar to your right as you walk in and proceeded to inspect the offerings at that time, circled once, and came back around to where I started and gazed around for a few minutes and proceeded to walk again to the other side this time around laying eyes on Perla sitting on a stool at the other smaller bar right across the dance floor, I said Hi, asked her how she as doing and proceeded with small talk, I asked if I could touch her breasts and she obliged and she had a decent rack, all-natural, "organico" I joked at her, to which she lets out a naughty laugh. We rubbed each other for a while and ordered her a beer while we were at it. She had big almond eyes that reminded me of Cleopatra in days of old. She looked at me and whispered I'll take care of you upstairs, at this time my mind was beginning to paint a picture of how I would ravage her upstairs, I placed my hand in between her legs and I could feel the heat from her moundy kitty kat and softly whispered in her ear "Yo quero come tu perlas", to which she mischievously replied "Tu puedes come todo", she offered $60 plus $13 for room and a couple of dollars tip to the meseros.

Room 117, that's where we were going to consummate our deeds. Once inside, we both undressed took a shower, I made a play for her breasts, she was only 24 and has no kids and has not been married either, she has some healthy "babies", I proceeded to kiss her breasts gently around the nipple avoiding contact with the nipple and slowly working my way to those juicy pearls as I listen to hear moan. She points to "el kama", we towel off dry and she lays in the bed spreading those gorgeous legs revealing a perfect Bush top and shaved kitty down below, I was looking at perfection, I gently licked her clit and sucked on that angry little bump while gently sliding a finger into her warm and wet puss, "dulce" I told her to which she moaned some more, I kept working on her until her pelvis quivered in a burst ecstasy and she cries out "papi", my finger was being sucked by a gyrating motion inside her vagina as she was cumming. She plays with my stiff, angry staff with her soft hands and bends over to give me a CBJ, her mouth was wet and warm, she slurped, she swallowed, I fucked her mouth hard. After a few minutes of CBJ action I asked her fuck me "mami", to which she obligingly replied "Si Papi".

She then proceeded to sit on top CG style and started to slowly grind her hips as my staff was sliding in and out of her, and I started to meet her pumps and grinds which made her push harder, we were at it for a few minutes and I lay her flat on the bed and with her legs spread I penetrated her mish style starting slowly and proceeded to bang her in a furious cadence of hip thrusting, during all these we kept eye contact as if to say give me everything you got. I continued on by standing by the bed side next and furiuosly banged her kitty kat as she rolled her eyes in sweet ecstasy. Got up to the bed and mounted her in doggie style and banged away, she was into it, and then she came again for the second time. I returned to standing by the bed side and proceeded to penetrate her with her legs spread eagle and her ass at the edge of the bed. I did not want to let go of my load yet but our time was running up, so I continued to furiously bang her grabbing on to her hips with her legs straddled on my shoulders and then it was my turn, I blew my load and released every drop that there was. And in her Spanglish she tells me, "good", and I tell her back you are good as well. And the knock came.

Went outside decided to walk around the block, grabbed a bottle of cold water from xoxo and walked to the taco stand at the corner and grabbed 2 carne asada tacos con todo, and downed both tacos with gusto and finished it up with a cold bottled water.

Checked out HK and the place was hopping, walked around but did not find a connection. Off to Adelita again, this time I was feeling refreshed after the tacos and cold water. Walked in the same way as the first time and grabbed a cold bottle of Tecate and scanned the horizon, she walked in front of me with her neon green G-string with a tattered shirt over her boobs, she walked to the other side and looked my way and oooohh I must have her, so I walked toward her opposite the path she took as she was walking by me I gently held my finger to pull on her arm, she turns around and smiles at me. Alexandra was her name.

Two excellent sessions in a short trip, just what the doctor prescribed for stress release and relaxation.

Happy mongering, amigos!

Got Isabel at Adalitas

so yesterday me and my nephew he his early 20's me in my 40's wanted to go to tijuana around 11 am we headed out from l. a. first i wanted to show him some of the vietnamese coffee shops in garden grove on the way south on 405 freeway we stopped for mexican food at sabroso's mexican grill for lunch then went to guangzhou cafe for around 2 hours or so. about 3:30 pm we began driving got the $7 dollar parking last stop in usa exit from border walked across the bridge around backside mcdonalds and a short walk to the taxi stand then just said "adalitas bar" to the driver and got there around 6:30 pm.

the line up was not bad for a tuesday early evening around 20 something girls were walking in and out. my nephew went for a very tall fake blonde tan body and fake breast dancer that was dancing on the poles like a pro! not really my taste but good for him. i chilled and sipped on bottled water and waiting for something to show up more my speed. i saw one super petite spinner very cute sorta light brown skin mexican girl with bob style hair cut! she was talking to some dark skin brother looking dude sitting on a stool at the bar she was making her rounds for dollars and came to me just too cute to resist i gave her a dollar but i did not want to cock block the dark skin dude that already had spent a lot of time rappin to her so i figured i would whisper in her ear later lets go for $60!! she said "yes" but i never saw her again after she left with dude. i was waiting for around 20 min then decided to get a tecate beer a few min later a very pretty faced mexican kinda milfy type walks into the bar and stands not too far from me but does not look my way or try flirting at all. just minds her business and is super pretty in the face like a doll. she was wearing a normal looking light flowing skirt so i had the chance to undress her with my eyes rather than seeing her already undressed practically. i asked her to take a seat and chatted it up with her bought her a beer and got to know her a little. her name is isabel around 30's claims she's 27 i have doubt. she showed me picture of her 4 year old boy we also on another note talked about favorite sex positions she said hers was doggy. she later told me that she's from puebla mexico my nephew arrived back while we were chatting it up he had a big smile on his face!

i left adalitas with a sorta of a batton touch with nephew as we did then i went up with isabel. we got up stairs paid my $16 for small room w / shower and took quick shower then she took shower. very sweet women super nice real breast no stretch marks perfect "c cups" very pretty face and flat stomach!! i was very pleased with entire session!! first we did cbj for awhile mostly deep throat with lots of noise and her looking at me smiling. then we did cg followed by doggy her favorite!! i managed to climb on top of her hitting all that clit grabbing her tits from underneath and fingering her while doing her doggy which she loved. then i started pumping it in her fast and pushed her entire body flat down on the bed and put it in her deep and busted a long ass nut! man that was good and i was out of breath and relieved. this followed by an awesome massage!

later we went to hk and hit the streets a little i will post later about this.

i can't say anything negative about my experience in tijuana. honestly i can't wait to visit again hopefully sooner than later. my one word to describe mexican women and tijuana would be "amazing".

Adelita was okay

Quote Originally Posted by Cool  [View Original Post]
    Not crazy about tonite's lineup.

Lots of light tonight. The girl I thought.

Was a 9 is really 7. 5.

Strangely 2 Ts were workin wall.

At 11 pm.
    Gents,

I spent the holiday weekend July 4th in T. J. 3 nights at Lenya hotel next to Chicago club. I found the line up chica in Adelita was above average. I went with chica from Sinoloa 2 times she just works in adelita 4 months. A very hot chica has 2 baby back home.

She asked $60 USD, but was okay for $50 USD. I gave her $50 the first time and $60 USD for the next night because she was just great. The other girl is from Guad. Jalisco. She was also hot girl and performed well for a cost $60 USD. I only had a very average with the other one which cost another $60 USD. So, I was only spend my USD with chica in Adelita this trip. The show in HK. Was absolutely amazing with 3 chicas perform sex with toy on stage wet cream. All the guys went nut and ofcourse, lot of touch and so the dollar tip to the smoking chicas. After all, I had a good trip with 3 nights. I went back at 6 am. Sunday to avoid traffic.

Not crazy about tonite's lineup.

Lots of light tonight. The girl I thought.

Was a 9 is really 7. 5.

Strangely 2 Ts were workin wall.

At 11 pm.

Crokyster. Looks like you not only enjoyed yourself but you fit right in as a veteran would, knocking 3 girls down for the count in a visit and being very mindful not to over pay, thank you for keeping the playing field equal for those that cum after you.

On a side note. I have been visiting this club for 17 plus years, off and on, I was also in the club this Friday and Saturday late afternoon / evening, in fact on Friday night about 10:15 PM found this Mazatlan spinner beauty who just started her shift, a 24 yo w /2 kids back home (without a trace on her skinny body to show! (name Brenda) beautiful smile and rear end and although not a GFE was about as warm and agreeable and very friendly with me, I like it when they look DEEP into your eyes as your DEEP into their warm pussy. A very nice experience for me and I would repeat with gal. Paid $60. Plus gave her $20. As I promised beforehand but only if she gave me her complete and special attention, which she did.

I have also observed and can tell you that the clubs are nowhere near as busy as they were 12-15 years ago. I tell you that on every Friday and Saturday in AB it was literally WALL-TO-WALL standing room only, packed so tight that it could take 10 minutes and much effort just to get around within the bar. What you see today is just a shadow of how busy it use to be (especially when Chicago Club was the go-to place to be).

Good report and thanks for sharing!

The Tall Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Crokyster  [View Original Post]
    As reported in my first post this was my first time going to AB and reading all the advice on this site payed off big time! It's amazing; never again am I wasting $350 at the strip club.

Anyways to the review.

The club itself was packed being a Friday and the Mexican national team having played that afternoon I expected pure Mexicanos no gringos. My assumption was correct a few gringos here and there not mostly Mexicanos. As with the amount if guys the amount of girls was on point too.

I decided to task myself with 3 different varieties.

The first one was a blonde named either Jessica or Yesenia from Sinaloa. By far one of the best looking girl in the club. Wanted $900 pesos brought her down to the standard rate of $600 pesos GFE CBJ (I don't mind) the works. Great everything no rush what so ever and took her time perfectly! This one caught my eye even more when we were done because she let me know that she had a little kinky side to her so I kept that in mind!

Next one was a random who I didn't care to even ask her name. We talked a bit I started grabbing on her and vice versa everything was the same as the first except for the CBJ she was a bit inexperienced in this dept. Over all good body and perfect natural breast that look great on her frame. Payed $650 pesos.

For the third round I talked to the original blonde and she told me that she still felt a little "kinky" decided to go for it and arranged for a full hour. Got a deal with the hotel clerk he couldn't believe I was back yet again and made a bet the the room would be free if I used it the full hour provided also I had to give the cleaning crew a nice tip! Yo dije si seor! Of I went and she didn't disappoint. The bed was used the shower even the little bathroom sink. Left with a huge grin in my face and a nice tip for the clean up crew. This time it was BBBJ and even a little back door entrance all for the same $600 pesos.

Got to say it was better then I thought thanks due in part to me planning this trip for a couple weeks and doing my due diligence on this site. One thing though I am Mexican "American" so I was smart and told them I wasn't from the land of the gringos and made sure to have just enough money in Pesos to cover my "expenses" it's a little cheaper but not by much and it drew attention away from me which is what I wanted.

Over all cheap beer good looking girls and great location what can I say except that I'm going back tomorrow night to get it out my system!

The lovely Samantha and the lovely Marbella

I've not been down for a weekend of debauchery in about 8 months. Last year I retired from the Army and now work in maritime as a deckhand on a tugboat. Goddamn I love my job! Time off the boat is truly my own. Does anyone know if The Lovely Samantha or The Lovely Marbella are still gainfully employed? Those are my two favoritas in all of Adelita Bar. Thank you and I hope to see some of why'all mongers in the greatest paradise in the Western Hemisphere!

Cheers! Oi!!

First visit!

As reported in my first post this was my first time going to AB and reading all the advice on this site payed off big time! It's amazing; never again am I wasting $350 at the strip club.

Anyways to the review.

The club itself was packed being a Friday and the Mexican national team having played that afternoon I expected pure Mexicanos no gringos. My assumption was correct a few gringos here and there not mostly Mexicanos. As with the amount if guys the amount of girls was on point too.

I decided to task myself with 3 different varieties.

The first one was a blonde named either Jessica or Yesenia from Sinaloa. By far one of the best looking girl in the club. Wanted $900 pesos brought her down to the standard rate of $600 pesos GFE CBJ (I don't mind) the works. Great everything no rush what so ever and took her time perfectly! This one caught my eye even more when we were done because she let me know that she had a little kinky side to her so I kept that in mind!

Next one was a random who I didn't care to even ask her name. We talked a bit I started grabbing on her and vice versa everything was the same as the first except for the CBJ she was a bit inexperienced in this dept. Over all good body and perfect natural breast that look great on her frame. Payed $650 pesos.

For the third round I talked to the original blonde and she told me that she still felt a little "kinky" decided to go for it and arranged for a full hour. Got a deal with the hotel clerk he couldn't believe I was back yet again and made a bet the the room would be free if I used it the full hour provided also I had to give the cleaning crew a nice tip! Yo dije si seor! Of I went and she didn't disappoint. The bed was used the shower even the little bathroom sink. Left with a huge grin in my face and a nice tip for the clean up crew. This time it was BBBJ and even a little back door entrance all for the same $600 pesos.

Got to say it was better then I thought thanks due in part to me planning this trip for a couple weeks and doing my due diligence on this site. One thing though I am Mexican "American" so I was smart and told them I wasn't from the land of the gringos and made sure to have just enough money in Pesos to cover my "expenses" it's a little cheaper but not by much and it drew attention away from me which is what I wanted.

Over all cheap beer good looking girls and great location what can I say except that I'm going back tomorrow night to get it out my system!

Noob if you will

First time post! Have be lurking around this site for a while heading to AB and the Zona Norte for the first time and looking forward to it. Will report in a few hours!

Spanish girl

this is the first bar i went into. i just wanted to chill. as i was sitting at one of the tables a few girls would come around and try to convince me to go upstairs. today was not an a-list day. most were okay but nothing special. i wasn't going to go upstairs but one girl came by and said she was from spain, barcelona. i gave my usual speech about waiting for my special girl. she didn't bulge. instead, she started to massage my neck and it felt so great. i told her if her love making was just as good as her massage, i'am sold. we go upstairs and unfortunately, her love making wasn't as good as her massage. it wasn't bad but nothing special. wouldn't let me kiss her even though downstairs she said she would. no bbbj, just cbj. i can't remember her name, but like i said before, she said she was from barcelona. after talking with her upstairs, she admitted she was born in mexico and spent some time in spain. for me, i would not repeat. paid her $700 pesos.

Quote Originally Posted by Maila  [View Original Post]
    I know Saturday will be crazy (there were no rooms at Ticuan!) but what about Sunday and Monday evenings? Any idea!? Not even going to think about HK!
    Long weekends are typically sausage fests, this one will be no different. No need to skip a visit though, if you don't like crowded bars then try going during the day shift, or go to smaller bars. Yes, HK usually has the hot young chicas, but also the most crowded bar, Adelita can get packed too. Adelita during the day shiff may have some nice opportunities.

Weekend crowds?

I know Saturday will be crazy (there were no rooms at Ticuan!) but what about Sunday and Monday evenings? Any idea!? Not even going to think about HK!

Las Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by MS Clive  [View Original Post]
    GolfSexRroll.

There is free pussy, man. But it needs work.

There is plenty of free pussy here in Las Vegas. Might need to spend $20 or $30 on a dinner etc. But that is part of the fun.
    MS Clive,

I got to Vegas 3, 4 times every year as we sponsor Trade Shows. I usually host couple of cocktail receptions at swanky night clubs. On all my trips I have come close to a free pussy once. I say close as the chick passed out once we reached the room. I don't have super game but am Ok with the ladies. Please give some pointers on where and how to land free pussy in Vegas? Vegas Strip club experience isa big big rip off. Though I do it as part of Client relationship building exercise but never spend any money on lame lap dances.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerokaizer  [View Original Post]
    Keg was responding to Hugotheman. Did you read what Hugotheman said?
    Yes, I read what Hugo wrote.

Keg knows that I have a sick sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    Free free blow job sin condom; sign me the fuck up!

Any bar, any place!
    Even when the "blower" is a he? Just to make sure before anyone signing you up.

Posting Limitations