La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 960 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 421 461 511 911 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 14392
This blog is moderated by Admin

Sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Have you dumb Dems been consistent with this? Shit, every two seconds you are assigning economic records to presidents, and here we go again. With inflation, you are buying the Biden bullshit line it wasn't me.

Your analysis misses the mark because a huge component of inflation is energy, and there were many headlines today about the dumb Dems and their proposals to handle rising fuel costs.

One was NOPEC, a proposal to sue OPEC. Now that is some brilliant strategy. Suing oil producers. Yeesh.

Two is cancelling the availability to drill: https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/bid...t-record-highs.

The Biden administration has canceled one of the most high-profile oil and gas lease sales which was pending before the Department of the Interior, at a time when Americans are suffering from record-high prices at the pump. The DOI's reasoning? A "lack of industry interest in leasing in the area" of more than 1 million acres in the Cook Inlet in Alaska. What's more, the department also halted two leases under consideration in the Gulf of Mexico due to "conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales," according to CBS News.

"The Department also will not move forward with lease sales 259 and 261 in the Gulf of Mexico region, as a result of delays due to factors including conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales," said an agency spokesperson..
    Talk about missing the mark!

Inflation is worldwide. Did you understand that? Worldwide. That means that virtually every country on the planet is affected by it.

If energy costs are the reason for inflation in the USA as you suggest, then energy costs would have remained stable throughout the rest of the world. They have not, as the following articles point out. The articles talk about energy in terms of electricity cost, natural gas cost and gasoline cost. Although the data is primarily European, the rest of the world suffers, too.

https://www.oecd.org/coronavirus/en/...on-projections

https://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/RPS_...6aDZfhlPHRhMIr

https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...as-2021-09-20/

Well

Here's your full list of the 57 House Republicans who voted against the recent aid package for Ukraine to defend their democracy. They represent only a small minority of the 210 House Republicans, and with very few exceptions is like a who's who of ill-educated, ill-mannered House conspiracy theorists. Many of the same engaged in treasonous actions surrounding Jan 6.

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-5...ne-aid-1705463

All this while many prop up a murderous rouge country like Russia that has a horrid freedom score of 19 out of 100, and by default their close ally Belarus which is at an astonishingly low 5. Ukraine is at 61, close to Hungary's score, the country that Tucker Carlson so often lifts up as a model for the world. He broadcasted from there for a week. Here's a list of all the countries and scores.

https://freedomhouse.org/countries/freedom-world/scores

It wasn't Biden nor any other Dem nor would it ever have been a Dem

Have you dumb Dems been consistent with this? Shit, every two seconds you are assigning economic records to presidents, and here we go again. With inflation, you are buying the Biden bullshit line it wasn't me.

Your analysis misses the mark because a huge component of inflation is energy, and there were many headlines today about the dumb Dems and their proposals to handle rising fuel costs.

One was NOPEC, a proposal to sue OPEC. Now that is some brilliant strategy. Suing oil producers. Yeesh.

Two is cancelling the availability to drill: https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/bid...t-record-highs.

The Biden administration has canceled one of the most high-profile oil and gas lease sales which was pending before the Department of the Interior, at a time when Americans are suffering from record-high prices at the pump. The DOI's reasoning? A "lack of industry interest in leasing in the area" of more than 1 million acres in the Cook Inlet in Alaska. What's more, the department also halted two leases under consideration in the Gulf of Mexico due to "conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales," according to CBS News..
    Maybe 1/2 of 1% of today's inflation was caused by the necessary stimulus Biden and the Dems had no choice but to put into the system in order to recover us from the latest Great Repub Economic Disaster And Massive Jobs Destruction.

The rest was caused by the global Supply-Chain destruction due to the prolonged and ongoing worldwide struggles with Trump's Pandemic and now the stupidest losing war started by the stupidest current head of an oil supplying country.

See, once upon a time back in 2018 a dumbfuck so-called potus decided to defund the CDC and pull all of the Pandemic Prevention and Response teams out of China against all expert advice not to do something so stupid and dangerous, spent all of critical year 2020 lying about an emerging viral spead in ways that seemed designed to accomplish nothing more than turn it into the Trump's Pandemic it surely became while he also spent 4 years lavishing Putin with praise for how brilliant and smart he is, that he has better intel than the USA intel agency "scum" that just doesn't recognize the beauty and logic in, say, killing journalists whose truth-telling about him and other wannabe authoritarian dictators makes them the "enemy of the people" and so on.

The world would not be in the condition we are in today regarding inflation and that stupid war had it not been for whoever dumbfuck so-called potus pulled that crap.

Hint: Biden wasn't that dumbfuck so-called potus.

Zero hyperbole

Quote Originally Posted by ErsatzJulian  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. I know I shouldn't bother but.

Can we try not to imagine what the other side will do and stick with actual facts? You are going to try pass this off as hyperbole and sarcasm, but given your posts and posts by Republican supporters in the past, it is not obvious it is, and frankly, hyperbole in these discussion serves no purposes. Please ratchet it down a few notches.
    Necessary.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/11/i...-unimaginable/

McCarthy, Perry, Biggs, Brooks & (molester aide) Jordan subpoenaed today

The committee already has enough evidence on these lying clowns.

But nothing beats fresh shit from big assholes.

Or letting them lead the path to jail cells before the midterms if they refuse to tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    Inflation is a worldwide problem.

So, according to the dumbest people on the planet (Republicans), President Biden is responsible for worldwide inflation. Brilliant! Just freakin' brilliant. Not wonder Republicans are stupid.

The Biden administration has canceled one of the most high-profile oil and gas lease sales which was pending before the Department of the Interior, at a time when Americans are suffering from record-high prices at the pump. The DOI's reasoning? A "lack of industry interest in leasing in the area" of more than 1 million acres in the Cook Inlet in Alaska. What's more, the department also halted two leases under consideration in the Gulf of Mexico due to "conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales," according to CBS News.

"The Department also will not move forward with lease sales 259 and 261 in the Gulf of Mexico region, as a result of delays due to factors including conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales," said an agency spokesperson.

According to Milloy, pressure from climate activists scared oil companies away after former President Trump opened Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to drilling. A move which attracted just three bidders, including the state of Alaska itself.

"I blame Biden for all lack of production. He has scared away investment," he said. "I don't trust him in court defending leasing."

Frank Macchairola, a top official with the American Petroleum Institute. The country's largest oil and gas trade association, called the cancellation "another example of the administration's lack of commitment to oil and gas development in the US."

Three releasing oil from SPR. The announcement has made no difference with oil prices.

Four is price controls. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...reases-illegal During her weekly press conference, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled the Democrats' latest plan to slow the surge in gas prices that is top of mind for Americans. Their solution is (drum roll please): price controls!

Wow, that is such a great way to get oil producers going. Talking of price controls.

Having begged OPEC to pump more (and quietly asked the dastardly domestic fossil fuel crowd to help out), Democrats blew their wad on the largest SPR release in history. And achieved nothing, as gas prices reached a new record high.

Five is sending more arms to Ukraine versus negotiating a cease fire. That also will cause food prices to rise.

So you do not get it both ways. You do not get to villainize Putin and want a protracted war in Ukraine. That directly influences the price of food and oil and natural gas which are the worst aspects of inflation right now.

The Ukraine invasion is a Democrat war. Hell, even your beloved former ambassador admitted that if Trump were in office there would not have been an invasion. The whole reason this was is going on is you dumb Dems want pay back for Trump winning in 2016, and you blame Russia and Putin.

So you hate Putin, Trump, the Russians, and those evil carbon spewing oil companies? Well, smile when you fill up your tank at $10 a gallon because you dumb Dems earned it.

Twitter banned TrumpShit for lying

And then I watched 2000 mules, read the idiotic fact check, and if you think anyone who sees this movie will think the 2020 election was fair, they would need a lobotomy. But we are supposed to respect the judges. I did. I respected the fact that there was no way they would stick their necks out and overturn an election no matter what the evidence was, and they did not.
    Those 60+ judges ruled correctly on the suits filled with numerous accusations and practically zero evidence.

But now there is the repeal
    of Roe v Wade, and here we go again. The dumb Dems are breaking the law and protesting outside the homes of judges. It is funny how you Dems respect the judges only when you get the decision you want. It is the same with riots. 1-6 happens and no one is hurt but a protestor, and it is the biggest threat to America's freedom.
    Here goes Elvis in his constant spreading of the big TrumpShit lie. Around 1,000 law enforcement officers were attacked and around 150 LE was injured.

Elvis lies when he repeatedly states "no one is hurt".

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    I know I shouldn't bother but.

So many asinine points, but I'll just reply to a couple.

Firstly https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-home-illegal/.

https://thehill.com/news/senate/3484...reprehensible/

If these were GOPers protesting outside DEM justices.

Nutty Nancy and jackoff joe would send in the national guard and swat teams to kill some of them ala J6.
    Gee, some Democrats say that protesting outside of SCOTUS Justices homes is not right. BFD. How many Republican politicians think that an attempted coup on January 6th was perfectly fine? 99% of them.

Like all extremely stupid Republicans, you don't equate systemic treatment of a group you don't like (POC) the same as the (supposed) systemic treatment of people you do like (pro-birthers, conservatives in general, white people and all the rest). How utterly stupid but something I've come to expect from you and the rest of your ilk. I used to think that none of you had enough IQ points to decorate a domino. In reality, the total if all of the IQ points from every Republican alive isn't enough to decorate a domino.

Republicans are the only group who believes that they are being persecuted by virtually everybody when, in reality, they aren't being persecuted at all. And worse, their perceived persecution pales in comparison to the persecution of black folks in the US since the 1500's. But Republicans are simply too dumb to see that. And yet not a single Republican would voluntarily choose to be black for a week or a month or a year. According to Republicans, everything "bad" that has happened to black people was the result of the bed choices they made. And everything "good" that happened was the result of good choices and hard work, etc. I realize that the emphasis of following video is far above any Republican's ability to understand it but I will post it anyway in the hopes that maybe some of it will get through. But I know it won't because you will probably not watch it and if you do, you won't understand it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K5fbQ1-zps.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]

Nutty Nancy and jackoff joe would send in the national guard and swat teams to kill some of them ala J6.
    Sigh. I know I shouldn't bother but.

Can we try not to imagine what the other side will do and stick with actual facts? You are going to try pass this off as hyperbole and sarcasm, but given your posts and posts by Republican supporters in the past, it is not obvious it is, and frankly, hyperbole in these discussion serves no purposes. Please ratchet it down a few notches.

Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    Are you Tucker "My lawyer argued that nobody in their right mind should believe anything I say" Carlson? It seems so because there isn't one iota of truth in anything you posted.

Everybody who voted for the Orange Buffoon was a moron. That's fact.

Of course there's racism even by people of color. But what you, and by default, virtually every Republican, doesn't understand is that people of color have a right to complain. Rather than trying to understand what the issues are, Republicans always simply dismiss them as you have done. If Republicans actually had a modicum of common sense, they'd at least try to understand. But they don't. And they don't even want to. Neither do you. That's what gets people of color all riled up.

Are we back to the 2020 election again? Jeez. Give it a rest, OK? I think you were the moron who said "We don't have any proof that it was stolen but we know it was. " The Mango Mussolini's crackpot legal team filed 60-some-odd lawsuits and exactly none (that's zero, zip, cero) of them mentioned election fraud. Was there some fraud? Sure there was. In twos and threes, not in tens-of-thousands. And guess what? Most of the fraud that was found involved stupid Republicans voting twice.

By the way, it is not illegal to protest in front of someone's home. The ACLU sets out the "rules" here. https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/protesters-rights#text=Private%20 property%20 owners%20 can%20 set, treat%20 protesters%20 and%20 counterprotesters%20 equally. But you'll say that since the ACLU is a "liberal" organization, what they say is "fake news", right? Because you can't be wrong, can you?

If one had to give an answer to "What is the 'one thing' that bothers Republicans so much?" it would be that society is changing and they can't adapt. Republicans can't accept that LBGTQ people want to get married. Republicans can't accept that trans people exist and they want to use a bathroom that conforms to their new identity. They can't accept that a man (who wants to be a woman and is, therefore, attracted to men) would be in a woman's bathroom for any other reason than to prey upon other women. Even you should be able to see how stupid that argument is. But you don't. Republicans can't accept the fact that people of color are angry about how they've been treated since they were first brought here against their will. Republicans keep bringing up how illegal immigrants are all lazy and stupid and they are coming for white people's jobs. Republicans are simply too dumb to see how that proposition makes absolutely no sense. After all, if all of these folks are "lazy and stupid", how would they have the drive and the smarts to take somebody's engineering, physician or sales job? Makes no sense but you dummies fall for it every time. Talk about stupid!

Firstly https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-home-illegal/.

https://thehill.com/news/senate/3484...reprehensible/

Republicans can't accept the fact that people of color are angry about how they've been treated since they were first brought here against their will?

Wtf all POC were brought here against their will? I don't think anyone alive was brought here against their will, but there are many that will come here illegally and unwelcome.

And then complain how they are treated or not treated.

Try that in Asia Afrika Latin Amerika or the Arab world.

They will laugh at you before they put a bullet in your forehead and chop you into pieces with a butter knife.

The rest is even more nonsensical I really need to put your retarded ass on ignore as should everyone else.

If you want to have a discussion you should at least try to make some semi intelligent points and you either aren't even trying and / or you don't have the aptitude for this stuff.

FUX "NewZ" missed this, too

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...r-40-year-high

Having deflected any blame for the soaring costs of living in America, President Biden has issued a statement this morning on the hotter than expected consumer price inflation in April.

This starts with the Federal Reserve, which plays a primary role in fighting inflation in our country.

Beyond the Fed, my inflation plan is focused on lowering the costs that families face and lowering the federal deficit.

Congressional Republicans talk about inflation, but their only plan is to raise taxes on working families, taking even more money out of their pockets.
    Inflation is a worldwide problem. The only media sources that you post (right wing nut sources) clearly missed that small fact.

You realize what worldwide means, don't you? It means the entire world. Everything is going up everywhere. Right wing nut sources, though, never report this. But most mongers do. They say that the price of pussy has gone up and / or the quality of service has gone down.

So, according to the dumbest people on the planet (Republicans), President Biden is responsible for worldwide inflation. Brilliant! Just freakin' brilliant. Not wonder Republicans are stupid.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...r-40-year-high

Having deflected any blame for the soaring costs of living in America, President Biden has issued a statement this morning on the hotter than expected consumer price inflation in April.

This starts with the Federal Reserve, which plays a primary role in fighting inflation in our country.

Beyond the Fed, my inflation plan is focused on lowering the costs that families face and lowering the federal deficit.

Congressional Republicans talk about inflation, but their only plan is to raise taxes on working families, taking even more money out of their pockets.

So it's The Fed's problem, Republicans are worse, and Democrats' inflation plan is brilliant?

My question now is why is Putin not to blame for inflation? The Dems must have missed that one.

So to summarize, who is causing inflation? Well, according to Biden, it wasn't me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_x6QmuJdms

Oligarchy. The end times of the failed capitalist system

Watched this fascinating discussion on the rise of oligarchy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RheHOyxtE5w

It's the natural consequence of concentrations of money and power that follow from capitalism. This conversation is relevant to Europe, to USA, to the Ukraine / Russia conflcit. If you do not agree that we need to smash the oligarchy, it means that you need to educate yourself. The need is more urgent now than ever before.

Not a scintilla of truth anywhere

The shame of it all with this drivel is you actually believe it. Coloring everyone who voted for Trump with the same brush, 75 million people, and saying they are all white makes you racist. Of course, there is no such thing as racism against white people. I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast and a former director said "it is hard for a white person to get hired as an actor. " Gee, why the fuck is that? Because of something his ancestors did based on the color of their skin? Hell, the family on my father's side was not even in the USA so does that mean I am supposed to be prejudiced against based on my skin color? Isn't that against what MLK said?

And then I watched 2000 mules, read the idiotic fact check, and if you think anyone who sees this movie will think the 2020 election was fair, they would need a lobotomy. But we are supposed to respect the judges. I did. I respected the fact that there was no way they would stick their necks out and overturn an election no matter what the evidence was, and they did not..
    Are you Tucker "My lawyer argued that nobody in their right mind should believe anything I say" Carlson? It seems so because there isn't one iota of truth in anything you posted.

Everybody who voted for the Orange Buffoon was a moron. That's fact.

Of course there's racism even by people of color. But what you, and by default, virtually every Republican, doesn't understand is that people of color have a right to complain. Rather than trying to understand what the issues are, Republicans always simply dismiss them as you have done. If Republicans actually had a modicum of common sense, they'd at least try to understand. But they don't. And they don't even want to. Neither do you. That's what gets people of color all riled up.

Are we back to the 2020 election again? Jeez. Give it a rest, OK? I think you were the moron who said "We don't have any proof that it was stolen but we know it was. " The Mango Mussolini's crackpot legal team filed 60-some-odd lawsuits and exactly none (that's zero, zip, cero) of them mentioned election fraud. Was there some fraud? Sure there was. In twos and threes, not in tens-of-thousands. And guess what? Most of the fraud that was found involved stupid Republicans voting twice.

By the way, it is not illegal to protest in front of someone's home. The ACLU sets out the "rules" here. https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights/protesters-rights#text=Private%20 property%20 owners%20 can%20 set, treat%20 protesters%20 and%20 counterprotesters%20 equally. But you'll say that since the ACLU is a "liberal" organization, what they say is "fake news", right? Because you can't be wrong, can you?

If one had to give an answer to "What is the 'one thing' that bothers Republicans so much?" it would be that society is changing and they can't adapt. Republicans can't accept that LBGTQ people want to get married. Republicans can't accept that trans people exist and they want to use a bathroom that conforms to their new identity. They can't accept that a man (who wants to be a woman and is, therefore, attracted to men) would be in a woman's bathroom for any other reason than to prey upon other women. Even you should be able to see how stupid that argument is. But you don't. Republicans can't accept the fact that people of color are angry about how they've been treated since they were first brought here against their will. Republicans keep bringing up how illegal immigrants are all lazy and stupid and they are coming for white people's jobs. Republicans are simply too dumb to see how that proposition makes absolutely no sense. After all, if all of these folks are "lazy and stupid", how would they have the drive and the smarts to take somebody's engineering, physician or sales job? Makes no sense but you dummies fall for it every time. Talk about stupid!

And then I watched 2000 mules, read the idiotic fact check, and if you think anyone who sees this movie will think the 2020 election was fair, they would need a lobotomy. But we are supposed to respect the judges. I did. I respected the fact that there was no way they would stick their necks out and overturn an election no matter what the evidence was, and they did not.

But now there is the repeal of Roe v Wade, and here we go again. The dumb Dems are breaking the law and protesting outside the homes of judges. It is funny how you Dems respect the judges only when you get the decision you want. It is the same with riots. 1-6 happens and no one is hurt but a protestor, and it is the biggest threat to America's freedom. BLM riots, where there is enormous death and destruction, and that is fine.

My sister in law had to take a mandatory seminar at her university. She was told the term breast feeding was sexist because men could feed babies too. It is now chest feeding. She was also told not to call her daughter she because her one month old baby had not made up her mind about what her sex is. She should be called they. Yeah, somebody was actually getting paid to teach that shit, and it was mandatory.

I am glad she saw that. Baby girls being called they versus she is what voting Democrat is all about now as well as racism against white people. Yeah, good luck in the midterms PV. Even with the Roe v Wade gift, you still are going to get slaughtered.
    Thank you for these examples of rampant democratic idiocy. So glad I'm part of the exodus to Philippines where a man is still a man and in charge (except if he is a ladyboy haha), white is actually a preferred skin color and universities have not immasculated, feminazied or discolored these truths. Now some of you ding dong dumbocrats will probably think I am a racist but I assure you skin color means nothing to me having banged as many colors of women as I possibly could in 66 years. Over 600 anyway. Cheers.

Posting Limitations