"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Costa del Sol (Southern Coast) / Malaga

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 278 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4166
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Scandalo prices.

Interesting ShoeBree! 170 is the lowest amount I have paid at Scandalo at least what I can remember. I have been a returning visitor since 2010. But just like The Cane is writing a lot of the girls try to charge 200 the last year or so, and now apparently 220 for sheets! Soon it will be Vive Madrid prices at Scandalo LOL It's a problem because if you haven't spoken about it in the main lounge you don't want to start the session arguing about money, the session will surely not be as expected. So yes I admit, I have paid 200 total two times with Paula (Bra) and Geisy (Bra) the last year. Actually I have never in all these years at Scandalo or other places in Spain been asked to pay extra for anal, have you guys experience this kind of behavior before?

No but seriously we all need to try and stop this price development otherwise we will soon be paying a lot more euros than we actually need. Look at Madrid and Barcelona for an example their clubs in the citycenter is more expensive but if you take your time and visit the clubs outside the center the prices goes down. And Scandalo is located in a industrial area outside Malaga so the prices should be reasonable, maybe the lack of competition is driving the prices up!? Hopefully Glass Palace tries to change this by going on the offensive during the tourist season.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBears  [View Original Post]
    The Cane, you are completely right about Scandalo, it's the best club on CDS but I'm afraid the girls cheated you about the price. One hour is supposed to be 170-180 including sheets for the room and the lady-drinks is 30-40 depending on what they are drinking, but really it's up to you to tell the price you are willing to pay them for drinks!

Thanks for the report, agree with you on the other clubs. Estark92 is worth a visit but the other places mentioned is a total waste of time IMO.
    I don't think that I've ever paid more than 150 euros for an hour, all inclusive.

Last time I paid 80 for all my 30 minute session but the "ballerina" from Venezuela first asked for 100€.

Lady drinks are usually 30-40 but can be both more and less, depending what you mean by drink. Coronas for 20€ and shots are 20-30€. It's all up to you and the girl.

God I love Scandalo! I've had my best mongering experiences there, Germany, Bogota, Sosua was nothing in comparison.

Regarding the prices, maybe it's just me being old since I've paid the same prices since I started to go to Scandalo in 2011.

Thanks anyways for a great read!

The Cane, you are completely right about Scandalo, it's the best club on CDS but I'm afraid the girls cheated you about the price. One hour is supposed to be 170-180 including sheets for the room and the lady-drinks is 30-40 depending on what they are drinking, but really it's up to you to tell the price you are willing to pay them for drinks!

Thanks for the report, agree with you on the other clubs. Estark92 is worth a visit but the other places mentioned is a total waste of time IMO.
    Hmm? Well, it's too late now! All of the girls I spoke to no matter who (was a lot at Scandalo) started out quoting 200 euros for an hour. Well, that's at least what I recall anyway. I've been to so many clubs in the last several weeks that I could be mixing some details up. And I pretty clearly remember the lady at the desk expecting me to pay 20 euros more for the room / sheets. Wonder if that was part of a "skim scam"? I don't know, and at this point I can't do anything about it. I suppose that I could have haggled them down some if I wanted to, but guess I wasn't up to it. It's Spain, and I already knew that Spain costs more than other places I favor going to (have mongered in Spain two other times, but never at Scandalo or the CDS region). Seemed to me that the Russian girl Natasha was offering me a good deal at 250 euros for BBBJ / CIM and anal over an hour. That's on par with Germany pricing. But, I didn't take her up on it since I was much more attracted to Melissa and Lorena. I don't think that anybody cheated me on the price of lady drinks at all. That totally depended on what they ordered, and I confirmed the price with the bartenders before authorizing the drink to be poured for the girl. Like I said, I saw a guy at Club Selecta pay like 385 euros for a bottle of Moet for himself and six fugly tutes. That's 55 euros a glass. I'm sure I could have bought cheaper lady drinks at Scandalo, but I had no problem paying for a more expensive copa for a chica I really liked. And look what it got me from Melissa! She sucked my dick bareback when she swore up and down she would never do that, explaining that one reason why she did was that I bought her the drink she wanted LOL (she probably sucks her regulars bare all the time, and who knows what else)! In any event, I would not return to the CDS solely to monger. Overall I found the club scene, which is what I prefer, to be pretty weak. Glad I had the experience though, and I did score some good sex! Turkish Alexandria at Estark 92 was hot as hell (and nasty how I like) and simply the best!

Costa del Sol Report.

During my travels throughout Spain, I managed to make it down to the Costa del Sol. What a nice area, and I can only imagine it's even more so during the warmer summer months! Unfortunately, I didn't find the mongering at the clubs to be so great. With the exception of New Scandalo, I was really kind of disappointed with the whole club scene in the Costa del Sol. Well, I guess Estark 92 was OK. But still, I have found no other part of Spain that I like better for mongering than Madrid. And that goes for Barcelona too. Here are some of my club specific findings:

NEW SCANDALO: As others have reported, this club is easily the best one in the CDS region. It just has the best collection of tutes around. I can't really say that I saw even one tute who I would classify as "fugly", which is unusual. There's usually at least one LOL! This club has a low entrance fee of just 10 euros, and with that you get one drink. Lady drinks were on the pricey side at 50 euros if I recall correctly, upon which the ladies earn commissions. The standard price for an hour in the room was 200 euros, with an additional 20 to pay for the towels and sheets. I went on several different nights with the number of girls ranging from around a low of about 20 plus on a Sunday to maybe around 40 to 50 on a Friday or Saturday night. There were a number of bubble butt Brazilian girls working this club who caught my interest. They were quite popular and always seemed to be in demand and taken. I passed on pursuing any of them as I didn't really like any of their faces. The face is very important to me!

Instead, I first went with a really attractive blonde going by "Melissa". Said she was 29 and from Slovenia. A new flag captured for me! What was strange about Melissa was that she adamantly insisted on a CBJ in the bar, but when we got to the room and I had my dick out, she said she wanted to suck me bare! WTF? Asked her after the session why the change of mind. She said that she thought that I was a nice guy, and that I had bought her a drink. So, she decided to give me a BBBJ. Just goes to show what we all know. No matter how much shit these girls talk about what they do and don't do, there's a pretty good chance that they really pick and choose, and will do certain things with some clients, and not with others. In any event, Melissa was a good fuck. Suckled and massaged on her tits and watched / tasted her nipples grow rock hard. Enthusiastic performance in multiple positions before going into mish for a good hard fuck and nut! I thought Melissa was the hottest girl in the club per my personal tastes. She also delivered an outstanding massage.

The other Scandalo girl I went with was 23 year-old Lorena from Romania. Blonde and blue with very white skin and extremely pretty. Knew I had to have some of her as soon as I saw her! Although Lorena's' oral service was a CBJ, it was still very good. Especially how she would look up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes slapping my dick around all in her pretty white face. Lorena is good for the GFE is you like that sort of thing. Well, no DFK, but she did like to give lots of kisses on the lips. We did some 69 where I ate out Lorena's A-hole, then fucked in multiples before I "nutted" in her. And another great massage! Price was same as with Melissa. Was 200 euros for the hour plus 20 for the room. There was another dark-haired girl that I liked going by Natasha. I found her to be attractive, but didn't seem she had a lot of takers for clients. Maybe that's why she promised me BBBJ / CIM and a butt fuck for 250 euros. I had intended to take her up on the offer, but I just kept seeing other girls who I was lot more attracted to. Tutes like Melissa and Lorena! New Scandalo is on the recommended list.

ESTARK 92: Located in Fuengirola, this club rates number 2 on my CDS list. There was no entry fee when I went, and my preferred drink was only 11 euros. Lady drinks were as little as a reasonable 20 euros. The standard price for a session was 150 euros plus 2 euros to pay for the sheets. There was maybe around 30 or tutes available on the night that I went, and it was a real mixed bag in terms of the talent-level. Lots of Romanians. A few black girls. One of the Romanians was right on me when I entered, but I really wasn't into her. I was much more interested in the dark-haired Latina-looking girl who was waving me over to her. Turns out she wasn't a Latina at all, but was Turkish. Was late 20's and said she was Alexandria from Ankara. Hot tute was wearing some skin-tight, white, leopard skin pants that just hugged her beautiful, tanned, Turkish tookus. She started talking all kinds of dirty stuff getting my dick hard and shit. Alexandra was touching around between my legs telling me how much she liked the feel of my dick. Then she turned and pressed her nice round butt right into my dick, which sunk into the crack of her cheeks and said she wanted me to fuck her in her culito. Whispered into her ear that yes, that I was going to put my dick in her ass! I confirmed with Alexandria that she would do BBBJ / CIM (yes) and that she was serious about getting butt fucked (yes again). So off to the room we went!

After washing up in the bidet, it was time to get down to business! This time, I decided to start out first with some massage. Alexandria did a good job, and soon it was time for her to suck my dick! She was true to her word about offering BBBJ service, and did a damn good job of it too. Then, it was time for the condom to go on for some fucking! Alexandria put the condom on, and then we got the friction on in multiple positions, finally ending up in doggy. I was giving Alexandria a good hard pounding from behind. She warned please don't fuck me hard in the ass like that LOLOLOL! I assured her not worry, and that I was an expert butt fucker who knows exactly what and how to cornhole a pretty girl hehehe. Time came to enter Alexandria's pooty hole from the doggy position, and I took my time easing into her anus after she'the applied some lube. First slowly and gently the big head. Easing it in, then the shaft. I had to be slow and patient and gentle with Alexandria. At first, because once it was in, I started to drill her up the butt pretty good eliciting out her shouts and moans from getting fucked in the butt!

I stayed up inside Alexandria's lube-moistened asshole for several minutes before deciding that I want to sperm in her mouth. I hadn't exploded in a girl's mouth in the last few sessions, and I needed for that to change. The condom came off, then I was on by back and Alexandria down there ready to suck me off. I ordered her, "Suck my dick you Turkish 'so-and-so' (you can't use that word on this site hehehe). Suck my fucking dick"! Alexandria responded perfectly with, "You bastard! You American bastard! You broke my ass you American bastard"! Then she started to spit all over my dick! "Puah, puah, puah"! Good, good, good, good, good! I called Alexandria more dirty names. She called me a fucking bastard and kept spitting hahaha! I exploded a huge, huge, huge, huge load into her willing and waiting Turk girl mouth, and Alexandria didn't pull back. Not once! Pretty, dirty, Turkish tute didn't draw back and took every last sticky, gooey, drop of my baby batter into her willing and waiting mouth! After I unloaded, Alexandria raised up and got close to my face, showing me that she had caught every last fucking drop of my sperm. Didn't waste a fucking drop. She got so close to my face that at first, I thought that tute was trying to kiss me with my spunk still in her mouth LOL! But, in retrospect, I think she just wanted to show me the proof. That she had taken in all of my sperm into her mouth. Alexandria split to go to the toilet to spit out my seed, after which I could hear her making very loud and harsh unlady-like sounds trying to clear my sperm out of her mouth. I liked that hahaha! All in all, it was a very good PSE session with lots of dirty talk, butt fucking, and a big load of cum deposited into Alexandria's mouth! It was on the expensive side (300 euros) as I paid Alexandria 100 euros extra for access to her anus, and then another 50 euros to spurt a steamy, gooey load of sperm into her greedy mouth. Although overall not as good a club as Scandalo, based on my experience with Alexandria (and with other cuties available for the fucking) Estark 92 is on my recommend list. And if you want to session with a very pretty girl with a dirty little mouth who does nasty things, then I recommend Alexandria. I note that when I entered her room, I noticed an odor. Her room and everything was very clean, including the bathroom, but she said that sometimes this odor emanated from some of the bathrooms in the girls' rooms. Said she told the management about it, but so far they have done nothing. Before we got started, she opened a window a little bit, and the odor dissipated quickly.

CLUB SELECTA: Dropped in on this club and was totally not impressed with the talent pool. I had one drink and left. To be fair to the club, it was on a Sunday. We all know that on a Sunday even a great club might be only good to average, while a bad club might a really, really bad club. The entrance fee was on the steep side at 25 euros, which will get you one drink. The bar itself was probably the nicest one I saw at any of the CDS clubs, but for us mongers a nice bar won't make up for a lack of talent. That's for damn sure! The rest of the club was well-appointed too with a pool and a sauna. I did not see any of the rooms as I did not session with any of the 6 women who were working when I visited. Most appeared to be in the 30's to 40's range to me. The standard rate for and hour-long session was 180 euros. While I was there, a big spender came in there and purchased a bottle of Moet at around 385 euros for himself and the 6 tutes there. Hey dude, knock yourself out! And me? I'm out of here! I won't say that Club Selecta is a totally "not recommended", but I would say definitely don't go there on a Sunday.

GLASS PALACE: Now this was the absolute worst club of them all that I visited in the CDS region. And based on previous reports, that's pretty much what I expected to find too. But, I had to go see for myself. So, I put in a brave face and said to myself, "Let's get this over with. But I'll be damned if I'm going to fuck somebody and take on for the team"! Hahahaha! So I get there, and if I recall correctly it was 25 euros to get in, which gets you one drink. Why the hell to all the places with all the fuglies charge the most for you to get in? Oh, I know! Because they aren't making any money? LOLOLOL! OK, so I enter around 10 pm and it's me, some short guy standing over at the far corner of the bar, and 15 or so fuglies, most of them like 6's at best, with many of them older and / or fat! Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God! This is awful! I got to get out of here, and I do mean fast! My entrance fee got me a drink. I decided to go ahead and order one since I'the paid for it, but man I worked hard to down it fast and get the fuck out of there. Was like being in a scary movie! And, there's always that one fugly who thinks that she can somehow stare you down into a session. Just looking and looking and looking and staring like that will work. No way no how! Downed my drink and got the fuck out. Went over Scandalo that has girls who are actually worth fucking! I did not interact with any of the tutes at this club, so don't know about pricing for sessions. Glass Palace is not recommended!

SALA DIVAS: Here was yet another club that did not do it for me. It wasn't as bad on the talent tip as Glass Palace or Club Selecta, but still not on par with Scandalo or Estark 92 either. Out of maybe around 20 plus girls there, I only saw one who looked attracted. She appeared to me to be a Dominicana. Not seeing much of interest, I had one drink and left. The price of admission was 20 euros if my memory serves me, and that got me my one drink. Again, I didn't talk to any of the girls, so have no idea about pricing for a session. Finished my one drink and split! Not recommended.

Sur in English.

I got email from the Sur in English classified ads team, this morning. SiE will no longer be carrying an Adult section, as from the coming Friday. That's the paper & the on-line edition. Junta de Andalucia banned it. SiE's making arrangements for advertisers to migrate over to Euro Weekly. So, in due course, that'll be your go-to for matters of interest. Why this affects SiE but not EW, I don't know. Matter of where it's published, I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by =
    if you only want to fuck a girl with a nice body and don't care about passionate involvement..
    But if you do fancy a friendlier fuck, you can do a lot worse than this girl:

http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-522250150.htm

Haven't seen Crystall for a while but when I did, there was a tad more of Crystall than some of the photos indicate. Nevertheless, she's a cuddly Brazilian bundle of fun & very willing. Everything it says on the menu is delivered to the best of her ability. Don't take any notice of the "Ultimos Dias". Crystall's been on her ultimos dias for the past year. Works out of an apartment in Calle Marbella, runs off the plaza behind Fuengirola's main post office. I seem to recall she prefers you to call her when you're outside the building rather than ring her entry bell. No doubt doesn't want to be too obvious to the neighbours. And at 60€ the hour she's outstanding value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by AndalusExpat  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I've now found a post on Lumis in the "fotos falsas" board saying the "Clan Rumana" were back. So looks like they're well known to the locals.

What it's about, isn't it? Exchanging info. Hopefully we'll have saved some guys a few euro & wasted time.
    Yes you are right, this board is about changing information! Larisa is a good option if you only want to fuck a girl with a nice body and don't care about passionate involvement.

Had a pleasant meeting with Leyla the girl So Happy mentioned earlier tonight, very friendly sympathetic person I must say, she is very skillful in the art of BBBJ.

Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    I saw the same ads Andalus Expat did. I knew it had to be too good to be true!
    Yeah. I've now found a post on Lumis in the "fotos falsas" board saying the "Clan Rumana" were back. So looks like they're well known to the locals.

What it's about, isn't it? Exchanging info. Hopefully we'll have saved some guys a few euro & wasted time.

Hello Andalus Expat,

Many of these ads with a young beautiful, almost to beautiful girl in it seems to lead to the same person! Larisa! At least five different numbers with beautiful girls with enhanced tits in the pictures, was responded from her whatsapp! Larisa is a girl from Ukraine she claims, around 24-27 years I would say, she has very white skin, with a firm hard body with enhanced tits, her face is ok but absolutely not spectacular. The service level listed in her ad is fake, she doesn't do anal and don't DFK but bareback blowjob is on the menu, but for me the sex was to mechanical. One hour was 100.

http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-521599529.htm
    I saw the same ads Andalus Expat did. I knew it had to be too good to be true!

elcortinsex.com

Found them on pasion.com they operate in a flat nearby El Corte Ingles in Malaga center, was introduced to Natalia and Jessica both in their early 20's I believe, I choose Jessica for one hour, paid her €90. She was a little shy at first but soon get into it. DFK is on the menu, she loved DATY so much so when it was time for BBBJ then she forced her self into a 69! BBBJ was decent but not excellent, her pictures are accurate, she has very nice natural tits.

http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-519408568.htm

Amazing find.

Hi,

I met a girl from Pasion at the weekend. She came to my place and we played for well over an hour! Played with toys, BBBJ, lots of oral, fucked her pussy and arse. She used a vibrator in her pussy while I fucked her arse. Wow that was good. Managed to get me to cum 3 times! Best bit is she chargex 50 euro!

Her ad is http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-522774493.htm.

Well worth a try. I'm hoping to have her again real soon.

Only down point is no English but google translate was good and the meeting was no problem.

Atico.

Visited their premises on both Calle Vendeja and Calle Duquesa, sorry didn't got their names but was introduced to five girls on Calle Vendeja and two girls on Calle Duquesa, I recommend you to stay away if you don't have a fetish for older fat women.

Hello Andalus Expat,

Many of these ads with a young beautiful, almost to beautiful girl in it seems to lead to the same person! Larisa! At least five different numbers with beautiful girls with enhanced tits in the pictures, was responded from her whatsapp! Larisa is a girl from Ukraine she claims, around 24-27 years I would say, she has very white skin, with a firm hard body with enhanced tits, her face is ok but absolutely not spectacular. The service level listed in her ad is fake, she doesn't do anal and don't DFK but bareback blowjob is on the menu, but for me the sex was to mechanical. One hour was €100.

http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-521599529.htm

Enlightenment requested.

There's a bunch of girls being advertised in Pasion for Malaga City. Fotos show skinny but enhanced racks, usually tats, all aged early 20's. Look like Rumanas or from somewhere in the southern eastern European quadrant to me. All the ads read like they've been composed by the same person, although the fone numbers differ. Same comprehensive list of services including anal bareback for some. Anyone any experience of following up one of these ads? The girls exist or is it bait & switch? The services realised? Or is it the classic working girl scam of doggie with her knees together & feeding the old todger in-between the top of her thighs with the muscles clenched?

Just interested. On the face of it, they look like a string of desirable cock fodder. Whatever one wanted to do with them. Prices don't seem exorbitant. But it has a feel of wrongness about it. And I notice they're not showing up in any of the reviews on Lumis, the locals' puta info resource. Is this tourist fodder? That the ads are in Spanish, mostly, would seem to preclude the latter.

Posting Limitations